[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Islam will be the dominant force in the world because we aren't

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 280
Thread images: 59

File: maxresdefault.jpg (305KB, 1924x830px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
305KB, 1924x830px
Islam will be the dominant force in the world because we aren't plagued by political correctness and tolerance like western cucks.

When will you admit that Islam is the superior way of life?

>There is no God but Allah
>Muhammad is the messenger of Allah
>>
>>736699050
why
>>
>>736699050
lol, next genocide is going to be the world exterminating Islam. Nothing of value will be lost.
>>
ITT: newfriends try to troll newer newfriends with a worn out meme
>>
Aloha Snackbar i guess
>>
>>736699050
dominant force in the world = industrial capital's center (read: USA)

wait untill you run out of oil, you'll get even shittier than you're now
'dominant force' my ass
>>
>>736699050
Islam will be nuked. Sadly. If only muslims condemn and denounce to authority the terrorists. But they do not. They just deserve nukes for their laziness.
>>
>>736699050
>plagued by political correctness and tolerance like western cucks.

You are totally right. Just give us some time to give up with that plague, and to face the fact we are just as racists as you are, and you'll see a miracle happen. The west will always win, goatfucker.
>>
File: oT3m9Vo.jpg (22KB, 335x363px) Image search: [Google]
oT3m9Vo.jpg
22KB, 335x363px
>>
>>736700905
Is that why you owe trillions to communist China?

Americans are so easy fooled. Just keep parroting catchy three word slogans and buzzwords like "freedum" and they'll beluve they have it.

Islam is the only true religion and we are the only ones that still pure enough to takeover.
Western culture today is about peace and love, not dominance and control that made you the success you are now.
>>
>>736699050
>Islamic societies all backward shitholes
>radical Islamists in Europe all lunatics and lower class cockroaches
By the time you lot manage to get anything constructive done all human beings will have transcended flesh or moved to Proxima Centauri to trip on alien fungus.
>>
>>736699050
Muhammad was also a Paedophile. Look it up
>>
>>736700962
You can never nuke Islam because we are an ideology that lives in the hearts and minds of millions of people around the world.

Launch a single attack and your people will be butchered on the streets.
>>
>>736701688
He consummated marriage after puberty. You don't know the meaning of the word pedophile.
>>
>>736702137
A 9 year old is still a kid to me even if it's ok in your eyes to have them as wife's
>>
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
>>
>>736701971
Yep, it will be civil war when the world wakes up. When that happens we are gonna kill all of you muslims out there :)
>>
>>736702687
Science and English give a fuck what you think is a kid.

Die in a fire, filthy kaafir.
>>
>>736702747
Stop lying to yourself.
As it stands, most westerners are on our side. If you try to nuke us, even more will rush to our defense. Only you inbred retard Trump supporters will oppose Islam.

Islam is bound to take over. It's only a matter of time.
>>
>>736702836
Haha is this a sore point. You god fucks kids and your people let him. Hope you don't have any daughters because they will have a cunt like a wizards sleeve by the age on 10
>>
>>736703021
Thats whre you are wrong XD most westerners are on YOUR side XD ok fine lets say that :)
>>
>>736699050
>we aren't plagued by political correctness and tolerance like western cuck

lol the alt-right deluxe fantasy version of reality

White nigger, if you're going to shitpost, at least be somewhat familiar with the thing you're choosing as your b8.
>>
>>736701971
Bring it on you goat fucking cunt I'm waiting to kill you and your women and children
>>
>>736699050
When all muslims do the right thing and kill themselves.
>>
>>736702736
>typical US tard
>doesn't know how old that quote is
>or how long it's been since that's relevant

The "invasion" will happen after the Americas are cleared of human life. If you weren't so caught up in your romantic WWII era fantasy, where the world and its technology has remained static since the 1940s, you'd know that rifles will play not even have a chance to play a part in the next great war. It's straight to bioweapons and mass exterminations.
>>
ITT: a newfriend successfully trolled newer newfriends with a worn out meme
>>
File: IMG_0244.gif (199KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0244.gif
199KB, 600x390px
>>736702736
Quoted Yamamoto.
If they tried to invade the USA there'd be a minimum of 80 to 100 million rifles waiting for them.
Don't push your luck camel humpers.
>>
What about Russia, China, India, Latin America? Not much "political correctness and tolerance" there, either, right?
>>
>>736703558
Yeah but that'll be the chinese, not the Arabs. The arabs still haven't even discovered basic germ theory yet, preferring to think of illness as gods punishment. The only arabs studying genetics and virology are those that have escaped to first world nations.

...but yeah, China most definitely will do it. None of these little conflicts really matter in the end.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
this is islam always allahu akbar is the islam's word and explode and kill
>>
File: 1480429350940.jpg (456KB, 1024x734px) Image search: [Google]
1480429350940.jpg
456KB, 1024x734px
>>
File: 1479202395509.jpg (54KB, 720x478px) Image search: [Google]
1479202395509.jpg
54KB, 720x478px
>>
File: piper.jpg (79KB, 500x684px) Image search: [Google]
piper.jpg
79KB, 500x684px
>>736699050
This thread is shit. Derailed, thank me later.
Maybe I'm amazed at the way you love me all the time
Maybe I'm afraid of the way I love you
Maybe I'm amazed at the the way you pulled me out of time
And hung me on a line
Maybe I'm amazed at the way I really need you

Maybe I'm a man and maybe I'm a lonely man
Who's in the middle of something
That he doesn't really understand

Maybe I'm a man and maybe you're the only woman
Who could ever help me
Baby won't you help me understand

Maybe I'm a man and maybe I'm a lonely man
Who's in the middle of something
That he doesn't really understand

Maybe I'm a man and maybe you're the only woman
Who could ever help me
Baby won't you help me understand

Maybe I'm amazed at the way you're with me all the time
Maybe I'm afraid of the way I leave you
Maybe I'm amazed at the way you help me sing my song
Right me when I'm wrong
Maybe I'm amazed at the way I really need you
>>
File: IMG_0219.png (159KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0219.png
159KB, 400x449px
>>736703558
You don't know shit. How will the invasion happen if the USA is poisoned with bio weapons?
They won't use biological weapons because the US would be poisoned.nobody would do any invading. Conventional fighting or nothing. You still need boots on the ground to win a war and occupy the territory.
>>
>>736704306
WTF does McCartney / Wings have to do with this?
>>
>>
File: 1433728832153.jpg (103KB, 365x720px) Image search: [Google]
1433728832153.jpg
103KB, 365x720px
>>736699050
Can't see any self-respecting Westerners having any desire to practice the rituals of primitive brown sandmonkeys
>>
>>736699050
>Assyrian empire is authoritarian and brutal as fuck.
>Wipes out huge chunks of itself completely to keep the enormous population in fucking line
>Spreads like a plague
>Nomadic horse tribe the Scyths, laugh in its face
>Persia strikes
>Scythians defeat the fuck out of it
>Persia freaks out builds massive military
>Nevar again.jpg
>Alexander the Great: O Hai Guise + Buttsecks
>Empire shattered
>Chaos ensues for almost a thousand years
>Islam arrives, whips the savages back in line and chops heads off accordingly
>west decides to play around in that sandbox bc what's the worst that could happen?
>kettle overturned, spills out hundreds of millions of ignorant aggressive sexually repressed suicidal boys with weapons
>the world: lol
>the universe: lol
>the us: k, can we put the genie back in the bottle plz

no
time to kill 1/3 of the worlds population, which, will probably end up being 1/2 or more by the methods required for such a large scale extermination, or be killed by them.

It's not going to be pretty, but it was bound to happen eventually.
>>
File: 1496741657649.jpg (25KB, 596x575px) Image search: [Google]
1496741657649.jpg
25KB, 596x575px
>>736699050
You guys can't win because you can't cooperate or agree about jack shit. Even if you did win you'd be blowing up your own society a week later. You cunts blew up the mosque where you declared the Caliphate three fucking years ago.

Color me not worried.
>>
>>736704235
I'd be pissed all the time too if I couldn't eat that delicious looking bacon.
Have another slice of goat ass
>>
>>736699050
>There is no God but Allah

There are no good arguments for the existence of supernatural beings, especially any God of the type associated with any of the major world religions. Wishful thinking and control of the masses, nothing more.
>>
>>736699050
Yeah...that's not gonna happen. Nice try, though. First time posting a troll thread?
>>
Islam literally translates to submission

Islam is the ultimate cuck religion
>>
>>736704725
>primitive brown sandmonkeys
Don't cut yourself on those edges, kiddo
>>
>>736702736
US will one day be like Brazil, and like Brazil it's important to go out and make White, well educated children so that they can rule over a herd of <70 IQ coffee-colored islamic cattle from behind very high fences.
>>
Is it draw Muhammad day again?

(oo) (oo)
()===D()=
()() ()()

heres Muhammad fucking Muhammad in the anus. suck a dick
>>
>>736704435
lol
Conventional warfare amongst superpowers was made obsolete by the bioweapons race of the 80s into the mid-90s anon. It's been 20 solid years since conventional warfare was relevant for anything greater than asymmetrical warfare & tit for tat proxy wars. WWIII will be fought in hospitals.

Quit playing video games for a minute and pay attention to the fucking real world, ffs.
>>
>>736704790
>You guys can't win because you can't cooperate or agree about jack shit. Even if you did win you'd be blowing up your own society a week later.

Wait, are you talking about them or us...
kek
>>
File: 1497270244078.jpg (68KB, 640x791px) Image search: [Google]
1497270244078.jpg
68KB, 640x791px
>>736705024
It's a pretty fair description TBH, maybe he should have included the sub 80 IQ of most of these muslim simians due to their propensity for rampant inbreeding.
>>
>>736699050
The prophet muhammed was rapist inbred cousin fucking mass murdering psychopath, that's why terrorism is part of your daily culture and why islam has no place in the civilized West.
>>
File: 144377421889.jpg (15KB, 210x202px) Image search: [Google]
144377421889.jpg
15KB, 210x202px
>>736703110
>>
>>736705321
fucking lost
>>
File: 1497798446279.jpg (1MB, 2304x3086px) Image search: [Google]
1497798446279.jpg
1MB, 2304x3086px
I like boobs
>>
>>736705608
Why are you holding Muhammad like that?
>>
there's a theory within some Christian circles that Islam is actually the religion of the beast and the antichrist. and it kinda makes sense because technically speaking, Islam is essentially a total inversion of Christianity.

And I'm not talking about Catholicism or any other established religious denomination, I'm talking about pure non-sectarian Christianity.
>>
"religion of peace and mercy"

Yeh that Middle East is a real peaceful place with all those Muslims
>>
BOMB THE SHIT SKINS
>>
>>736701625
How can one post be so shit?
China is not communist for half a century, and it's been America's industrial colony for decades, and the debts, everyone has one, China itself has one of the biggest debts, it all doesn't prevent China from being a colony and America from being the sole superpower.
>>
File: religion_of_peace_047.jpg (620KB, 2048x1335px) Image search: [Google]
religion_of_peace_047.jpg
620KB, 2048x1335px
>>736706222
>>
>>736706451
Ah so peaceful
>>
>>736704435
>You don't know shit.
>goes on to emphatically explain that he himself doesn't know the first thing about biological warfare

>gets in a car thread
>you guys don't know shit
>what's with all this metal stuff? You need flexible leather harnesses for the horse to pull your cart, and how will you make the carriage out of carbon fiber? Everyone knows carriages are made out of wood by finish carpenters. Ur fuckin stoopid m8s.
>>
>>736705826
Faggot.
>>
File: 1303571161410.jpg (40KB, 720x459px) Image search: [Google]
1303571161410.jpg
40KB, 720x459px
>>
>>736706451
It's interesting to look at all the pics like this in color, since all the similar pics of when European culture suicided itself a couple times in a row are grainy and black and white. It's easy to look at the nice clean freshly rebuilt europe built out of the rubble of its cultural failings, because it exists today, and the rubble does not. What the sandniggers have is rubble, and it will be interesting to see what they rebuild in its place, with the new opportunity to start their cities over from scratch.

Neatly laid out safe and efficient structures with traditional cultural styling replete with beautiful colorful minarets and spires?

I'm putting my money on more slums and tenament shacks.
>>
File: gay-muslim.jpg (53KB, 425x685px) Image search: [Google]
gay-muslim.jpg
53KB, 425x685px
>>736699050
Fuck you pig fucker
>>
>>736707115
they'll just make more rubble
>>
Your religion is dumb and everyone hates you. I really suggest trying new things instead of treating women like cattle and killing yourselves. Like, why? Life is great. Get off your high horse and get to work serving your community.
>>
you retard kaffirs are gona face Isis rath you will all be butchered we will rape your women and children you fucking sex lovers
>>
>>736699050
Seriously, religion is a sickness that can kill a civilisation if untreated, but some types are worse than others. Modern form of christianity is like the common flu, while islam is more like the bubonic plague or cholera.
>>
>>736705990
The number of hilarious things you're saying about Christianity is greater than the time and space it would take to address them.

But yes, the majority of christians have never even read the bible, and have no idea how the organizational structure of their own religion, deriving from history, actually works. ...much less actually read the Koran and found out that it's a direct continuation of and expansion on the Bible and Torah, and that Jesus is still the main dude in the end that comes back to save the day and kill the antichrist, fresh off his red sea island, with swords, before living out his days on earth and dying and returning to god for good, in a battle scene so over the top and goofy it plays like a comic book movie on steroids.

Nigger, read more, speak less.
>>
>>736707304
"we're gonna forcibly have sex with your children and women to show you that our way is better and loving sex is a sin"

wtf m8?

typical low iq sandnigger bullshit

no reason, just aggresion.
>>
>>736707488
aggression*
>>
>>736707191

lol true
and bonus, even if they don't, we will kek
>>
Christainity is a great religion. You be nice to everyone and try your best to be nice. Thats it. You get a wife. Done. Teach your wife not o be a slut and respect gods will Done. Im agnostic but I have no complaints about christains except bible thumpers.
>>
>>736699050
>Islam will be the dominant force
Unlikely, on one side you have societies that have cultivated prosperous, stable, civilised nations (white Western countries), and on the other side you have a culture that has created countries that are barbaric, impoverished, filthy shitholes (Islamic middle east)

Nobody will ever take muslims seriously while they see the societies Islam creates.
>>
>When will you admit that Islam is the superior way of life?

When it becomes the superior way of life
>>
>>736704897
Judaic, christian und islamic texts attribute to their god the ability to cloud your reason. So, for the adherent of one of that religions, you finding an argument "not good" basically doesn't mean shit, because as an unbeliever you might simply be unreasonable and not even able to know that.
>>
>>736699050
>Islam will be the dominant force in the world

Just a few more murders and you'll be there.
>>
>>736707669
>no complaints about christains except bible thumpers
No complains about christians unless they take their religion serious.
>>
Anyone else here hear "All to the snack bar!" when the sand niggers scream to their top rapist?
>>
File: 1496594280473.jpg (88KB, 700x513px) Image search: [Google]
1496594280473.jpg
88KB, 700x513px
>>736699050
Yeah right! You people cannot even get along among yourselves like shiites killing sunnis and vice versa.
>>
>>736699050
>When will you admit that Islam is the superior way of life?

When they stop cutting off clitorises. I love those things.
>>
>>736707457
you'll take the time out to vaguely attack my statement but not give me the opportunity to learn and correct myself if I'm genuinely wrong in something I'm saying, by giving me an arguement worth thinking about?

seems like you're just attacking what I'm saying for the sake of attacking it. probably an atheist out to prove something, I dunno, who cares.

but yeah, I agree that most Christians have never even read the bible, nor are a vast majority of them even practicing Christians, and even those who are, who have read it, they likely haven't actually investigated the deeper meanings behind the gospels or the historical accounts. they probably have no idea what a Nephilim is for example.

however, there is a growing number of Christians who are not attaching themselves to any religious denomination, but who are going right to the source, Jesus, following his teachings and actively calling out organised religions, especially Christian religions by name only, such as Catholicism, for whatever they're doing that contradicts the gospel.

also. Christianity, Islam and Judaism are completely different religions based on completely different, most of the time oppositional concepts. to say that the Quran and the Torah are just continuations of the Bible is quite insane because theor teachings completely contradict the main sentiment behind the Bible.

for example, the Quran teaches that infidels, nonbelievers, apostates and many other "undesirables" should be killed for their non-harmful actions. the Bible teaches that we've all already been redeemed from Sin, that all we need to do is genuinely beg for forgiveness and work as hard as we can to live a good life and aid others to do the same. a good life being, loving your neighbour, sacrificing for others etc.
>>
>>736707457
and Judaism completely turns the idea of a Messiah on its head. if you compare Judaism's idea of the Messiah and who it'll be, to the Bible's take on it, you could say that the Jewish Messiah is a likely candidate for the Antichrist. And what I mean by this is, the Bible clearly states that there is no way to the father but through the son, Jesus Christ himself and that he will return at an appointed time. Judaism however, preaches that the Messiah can be anyone within the Jewish faith, and that he can manifest at any given time, depending on the circumstances.

so you see, Biblical Christianity in many ways is completely incompatible and oppositional with Islam and Judaism. so the Quran and the Torah can not be continuations of the Bible.
>>
>>736699050
you have more enemies than friends, don't ever forget that.
>>
>>736707669
>>736707988
whenever I hear about people talking about Bible thumpers, what it seems like they mean is ignorant ideologues who don't even understand the reasons behind certain Biblical ideas, they just regurgitate certain things without even thinking about them and refuse to look deeper into them or take on any other perspectives.

these aren't even true Christians because to be a true Christian who have to actually understand the reasons behind things, have a deep understanding and always be prepared to listen to other people's perspectives, not judge or ridicule, but understand them too and do all you can to help them, even if that's not steering them towards Christ.

a lot of so-called Christians give in to hate, the temptation to judge, think you're better than others and to just point the finger and not help at all but preach "you're wrong, you're a sinner", but yeah, they're not real Christians because that's not even close to what Jesus preached.
>>
>>736700647
This
>>
>>736708783
Christianity has been a thing for the last 2000 years and a practise of whole societies and states for 1500.
Before that, we had various men of the Old Covenant.
I'd argue that the majority of "bible thumpers" are (in spirit) closer to age-old established doctrines and ideas than most moderate modernist christians of the West.
>>
When I said bible thumpers I ment theyre people that dont care about you and their word is law. You dont even need to read the bible to be a christain just pray and be good thats it (im actually christain I was tryin to look cool) but its so easy to be christain just be cool
>>
>>736699050
>obvious troll thread
>85 replies and 17 images omitted.
Ya done fucked up. /b/.
>>
>>736699050
>>
File: pork-product-group.jpg (68KB, 422x281px) Image search: [Google]
pork-product-group.jpg
68KB, 422x281px
>>
>>736709253
"being good" is easier if you know what's wrong / evil / sinful, which in turn is easier if you read your bible "for training in righteousness".
>>
>>736709367
Fuck all you muslims homo worshippers.
>>
>>736709418
This is now a pork thread
>>
>>736709461
>>
islam is alpha
>>
>>736709235
Statist Christianity isn't Christianity. When you politicise Christianity and merge it with Statism it becomes antichristian because as the Bible states you can only serve one master, not two. And when you're subject to the state, you're under it's laws, so it's your master. So no true Christians would allow this merger to happen, nor would they consent to being ruled by any political state that claims to be Christian. Unless say, Jesus Christ was directly at the head of it which is said to happen at some point.

But yeah I kinda agree, I find that lots of "bible-thumpers" have no idea that while the old covenant still applies somewhat, the new covenant overrules it, so to enforce or even desire to enforce the same things from the old covenant is to actively go against the wishes of God. Times have changed. The old covenant and its enforcement was happening as it was for very particular reasons, whereas now, it's no longer needed, partly because Christ has already paid for our sins via his sacrifice on the cross, and also partly because the conditions of the world are rather different than the time of the old covenant.

I do find however, that there are many so-called modernist christians who are using western style free-thinking and intellectual pursuit to investigate the Bible further and are coming out with some rather compelling, rather positive arguements and points, preaching not hate, but love. Pointing out themselves, why the old, point the finger n judge perspective is unnecessary now and how there's a better way. I think Christianity is moving towards a revival, one that we've perhaps not seen before, not en masse anyway.
>>
File: comic.gif (56KB, 638x968px) Image search: [Google]
comic.gif
56KB, 638x968px
Real Mudslime here seeing this thread here is exactly what the jews want. You guys are all doing exactly what they want you to do, fight between ourselves. Look past the hatred faggots and realise there's a much greater threat out there...
>>
>>736709253
Ah, well that's not a bible thumper, that's a pretender. Nobody who's a Christian would "not care about you" and think their word is law. They're Christian by name only, not by sentiment or intention, they don't have the gospel in their mind or heart, they're just using the title of Christian and the Bible to appear a certain way and fuel their own political agendas most likely.

But yeah, you do need to read the Bible to be a Christian. You need to read it, understand it at a deep level, accept the gospel as truth (not before understanding it, because that's how you get fundamentalism and extremism), and accept Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour. If you've not done any of those things, you're not a Christian my friend.
>>
File: Only the rightous shall judge.jpg (107KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Only the rightous shall judge.jpg
107KB, 1024x1024px
>>736708783
John 7:24
“Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.”

You will know my righteousness when i lay my vengeance apon thee.
>>
>>736709686
I don't think it's the Jews. I think it's shadowy groups not wholely comprised of any singular race, pulling the strings to create race wars that benefit their own personal agendas.
>>
File: 1496941922739.jpg (43KB, 403x370px) Image search: [Google]
1496941922739.jpg
43KB, 403x370px
>>736699050
Fuck you, muhammad and his child brides that are also his cousins
>>
>>736699050
don't you behead people who leave the faith?

freedom of choice + Freedom of religion > PC
>>
>>736709787
exactly. the bible clearly tells people to love thy neighbour and help your neighbour to see truth and accept it. it's as simple as that. you don't do that via vengeance. human vengeance just creates more evil, more hatred. Christians are supposed to be messengers of Christ and they're supposed to give the message of a better way for all, and the message of a hope and a promise, not act as judge, jury and executioner. only God has the right to judge and only he has the right to apply vengeance or punishment.
>>
>>736699050
How its superior if islam countries is getting bombed all the time?
>>
File: 1498007295423.jpg (28KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498007295423.jpg
28KB, 480x480px
>>736709802
Well the 'Elites' I suppose I should call them, regardless as you can see the individuals who are saying fuck mohamet and something about pork and shit are doing presicely what (((they))) want, as long as this continues they won't get anywhere. They need to look at the real enemy and do something.
>>
>>736706451
look what you did to your city and no one cares. No one is going to help you rebuild it. No one.
>>
>>736709987
ever heard of the dunning-krueger effect?

people of lower IQ are generally over-confident and much more aggressive than their higher IQ counterparts. And they are generally too dumb to realise how dumb they are. Their scope of reality in general is so limited they can't even begin to fathom how much they don't know, what or what they can't accomplish. so they generally believe they know everything and can accomplish anything.

I think this "Islam is superior" bullshit is a manifestation of that.

Islam is overwrought with low IQ Muslims that are too dumb to realise how backwards they and their religion are, they think they know everything and can do anything they put their mind to (despite evidence showing us the contrary). And as a result think they're superior to everyone else, thus showing aggression everywhere they go, causing destabilisation.
>>
jews
>>
>>736709987
Because you will eventually be a minority in your own country. It's crawling into Europe faster and faster. Spreading like a cancer.
>>
>>736710073
Well, they're not actually elite. There's nothing elite about them. They have an air of elitism but that's overcompensation for their lack of self-esteem. These so-called elites are simply expert manipulators. But manipulators in general are weak, cowardly, pathetic, they hide in the shadows, they're dishonest, they lie, they do everything by covert means. There's literally nothing elite about them. They'd be elite if they did everything out in the open and were completely honest about their intentions and still succeeded. But no, they have to hide in the shadows. Who do you think coined the term "the elites?" Probably them. Because calling them such would make people believe that it's true and in turn would have people feel intellectually inferior to these manipulators. Psychology mate. ;)

But yeah, all we need to do, and all we can do really, is fix up look sharp, wise up and expose whatever lies we come across. If everyone knew what was going on, or a majority at least, this root issue would soon sort itself out. No violence would be necessary, no "final solution", people would generally just re-evaluate their lives, work together to create something better and give the manipulators and their enforcers much less to work with.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant.
>>
>>736710435
I foresee a Europe / West sweeping re-emergence of National Socialism in the near future.

I can't see Islam dominating the west if this happens. I can see it being wiped off the face of the Earth.

I hope it doesn't come to that.
>>
>>736709620
For over one and a half thousand years, men that were way smarter than me, theologians, philosophers, and laymen, laid a foundation of doctrines and ideas and traditions which I'm not laying aside for the results of my "western style free-thinking", which for the most part just means reurgitating arguments brought forth by sectarians, heretics, and "enlightened" anti-christian anti-church humanists.

Modernity made us weak, cowardly, powerless, where once we were strong, forwardgoing, and shaped civilization!

Byzantium, Spain, and Russia on one side, lesbian "priests" on the other. I know where I'll go!

(As a rule of thumb, ignore every theological invention at least post WWII.)
>>
>>736710818
I think all anyone needs to do is focus on the Gospel of Jesus, make that the foundation of your belief on the Bible, and have all other gospels and historical accounts in the Bible revolve around that. Then and only then will anyone be a true Christian. And it's as simple as that.
>>
I went to jail and came back Christain then read the bible. You dont have to read the bible my friend all you do is pray and be cool. Jesus is the path to heaven there is only one god done.
>>
File: The Lord wills it.jpg (212KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
The Lord wills it.jpg
212KB, 720x720px
>>736709949
Except for when they are told to kill every man woman and child.

1 Samuel 15:3
Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

sounds like you been reading some hippy libral bible.
>>
>>736710746
Literally only a matter of time until they kick the German genocide machine back on
>>
File: 1498220717706.jpg (47KB, 728x485px) Image search: [Google]
1498220717706.jpg
47KB, 728x485px
>>736710298
Sounds alot like the MAGA crowd too.
>>
>>736710818
>Modernity made us weak, cowardly, powerless

That's postmodernity bub
>>
>>736711102
The amalekites waged war against Israel, forced Israel to fight their first battle. They were totally oppositional to God's covenant and sought to destroy God's people.

So God told God's people to fight them with his blessing and completely wipe them out so there was no likelyhood of their resurgence in later generations.

You obviously don't know your Bible.
>>
>>736711354
P.S. the alternative would be to allow God's people to perish for the sake of a people who completely turned their back on God and would willingly kill their brothers and sisters for having a different belief, and while having no intention to do the same to them.

It was a necessary evil.
>>
>>736710990
Being Christian is a responsibility, and part of that responsibility is preaching the Gospel. How can you do that if you've never read the Bible?
>>
File: download (26).jpg (6KB, 198x255px) Image search: [Google]
download (26).jpg
6KB, 198x255px
So I live in that Texas town where the fire happen.

It was this Mexican, but the national media isn't all over this since He isn't white.
>>
>>736711128
Yeah, I've looked into Hitler's beginnings just recently and apparently Germany was facing the almost exact same issues before he rose to power and did what he did. Massive economic turmoil, mass immigration, cultural degredation, christian values going out of the window, the socialist / communist left destroying the country by sapping its resources and ruining it with botched regulations, the capitalist right destroying it via greed.
>>
>>736711142
Agreed.

But the left is no better.

Left / right dichotomy is part of Statism, and you have to be extremely unintelligent to believe in the religion that is Statism.
>>
>>736709949
It is God who decides what "loving" means, though. HE is the one setting the right standards of behaviour. And we are to follow that.
>>
>>736711262
You mean "POSTmodernity made us..." or you mean that my statement itself is postmodern?
>>
>>736710942
The Gospel of Christ is about all Scripture, as all Scripture is about the Gospel of Christ.
>>
isnt satanism basicly enjoy the world and be kind? or is it something awful? I heard pieces here and there. We have a satanism church in my town and its legit. I wont have any part of it
>>
>>736711987
yeah and he clearly tells us via Jesus that love is speaking truth and bringing the truth to other people. not judging or hating, but loving, and sacrificing for others. and preaching the gospel, speaking of the hope and promise that Jesus left for us and of his sacrifice on the cross, which was partly meant as a symbolic gesture and an example of what everyone should do. bear their own cross, sacrifice for the greater good. preach the love of the father and remind people of the things to come and the importance of keeping the faith.

all of that together is what God through Jesus defines as love.
>>
File: IMG_2588.jpg (51KB, 554x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2588.jpg
51KB, 554x600px
>>736699050
You realize that the world is not only The west and Islam but a lot bigger. China for example will not tolerate your shit like the pc west does
>>
>>736711446
>It was a necessary evil.
Since HE commanded it, it was not evil at all, but good, noble, and just.

(I get what you mean, though.)
>>
>>736712172
Yeah. Jesus is like the focal point of the Bible as he's the intermediary between us and God, so we have to have him at the forefront of our minds when we read the Bible in its entirety. And use his gospel as kind of a template for how we understand the rest of the biblical texts.
>>
>>736699050
get out of here fucking sand nigger, your kind will be eradicated soon enough
>>
>>736699050
Islam literally means submission. I vote democrat but this religion is gay as fuck.
>>
Someone answer my question about Satanism please?
>>
>>736712316
hahaha yeah man, I meant subjectively speaking.

I think that's a point most people miss.

People try and judge God by human standards, saying he's a monster etc. But they're forgetting that we can't see truth objectively. Only God can.

I mean, to see things objective, truly objectively, you'd have to be at such a high vantage point consciously speaking that you'd be able to see and understand the whole picture, literally all of reality at the same time.

Only God can do that, so only God can see things objectively, and we can only see things subjectively as we all have just a fraction of the understanding that God has.

So whenever he carries out some kind of act that we would deem monstrous if another human being carried it out. We're judging him subjectively, from a place of ignorance.

This is where faith comes in I think. We understand that we're just mere humans and he knows far more than us, so we have faith that he has good intentions, even when he does what we think are bad things. That he does those things because he see's them as necessary from his higher vantage point of consciousness.

The phrase, by sober minded and vigilant also comes to mind. It's difficult to be overcome by emotion and seek to judge people or things we don't understand because we subjectively disagree with things they're doing.
>>
File: BaitYes.png (181KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
BaitYes.png
181KB, 625x626px
>>736699050
>>
god this thread is fucking cancer
>>
>>736712235
But throughout the New Testament we are told to judge others in certain ways! E.g. when Paul calls for treating certain stubborn sinners as if they were heathens. That implies judging if you ask me. And from the outside if might even look like "hating".
>>
>>736712333
>And use his gospel as kind of a template for how we understand the rest of the biblical texts.
True! But also using the Old Testament as a way to understand what Jesus said, because it was of course ancient jewish scripture which formed the basic understanding, the Weltanschauung of most people he directly preached to.
>>
>>736712697
Well put!
>>
>>736708130
I hear 'Alan's Snackbar' just before they start gunning down innocents
>>
>>736712173
Satanism is basically, do what you want, indulge in what you want, make your life about self-satisfaction.

Christianity is basically, follow the gospel, the teachings of Christ, live in moderation, don't love this world, love God and love your neighbour (because when you love worldly things and put an emphasis on them rather than relationships, you become cold and callous, and selfish).

Satanism = self-indulgence and self-satisfaction.

Christianity = moderation and self-sacrifice.
>>
>>736709536
islam is submission, the opposite of alpha
>>
>>736699050
ok I am now a wahhabist.i no longer believe in the atheist god he is fake
>>
>>736712579
>>736712173
same guy?

basically there are two types of satanism, one based in christianity which worships satan as the good guy in the bible and that god is a deceiver and have their own rule for living (which, unlike the bible, includes not raping) and actively oppose christianity

the other is based in atheism worshiping satan, not as a literal being, but as a symbol of the human condition urges us to not cast aside our basic human imperfections and shit

that, however is about all i know about satanism and havent looked into it too much
>>
>>736709686
>fight between ourselves

Few hilarious images and piss taking banter isn't fighting
>>
>>736713094
where did you learn about sataism? from christians? thats a totally twisted view on what satanism really is and, while sort of in the right direction, is wrong in so many ways
>>
>>736712810
Well, essentially there are two different kinds of judgement.

There's a judgement of hate, and a judgement of love.

So I guess it depends on what's in your heart and your head.

If you're hating the people you're judging for what you're judging them for then that's not ok and that's contradictory to the gospel of Christ. Ignorance and self-righteousness also come into play here. As in, if you look at someone and judge them while simultaneously thinking you're better than them, then that's not ok.

However if you love whoever you're judging and are making a judgement based on the fact that you can see someone harming themselves or leading themselves to some kind of terrible final act through those actions, then that's ok, because that's love, you're telling them inconvenient truths (if they are truths of course, I'm not saying everyone who judges with love in their heart and mind is infallible, that's not true) and telling the truth is an act of love if you're doing it because you want whoever you're telling them to, to be inspired to make beneficial changes to their life and perhaps even if you're a Christian, accept Christ and gain eternal life after death.

But yeah, of course, it's quite easy to mistake one for the other, you have to be vigilant when dealing with judgement.

Also, you have to be aware that people who are being judged, even if the one who's judging is doing so with love in his heart, will likely automatically respond to that judgement, no matter how lovingly it is presented, with condemnation. They will then likely point the finger and claim to be a victim of hate when that was never the intention.
>>
>>736699050
Vain thread
>>
>>736712810
I mean, the way I see it Paul judged those stubborn sinners as if they were heathens because he wanted them to see the veracity of their mindset. He didn't hate them. He loved them. He was frustrated and upset with them for so willingly damning themselves by refusing to give up their sinful ways.
>>
>>736712980
Well yeah the entire Bible is interconnected, you can't understand one part without understanding all of it to some degree. I just believe that to understand all of it in the manner you're supposed to, you have to with the Gospel of Christ at the forefront of your mind.
>>
>>736713169
>islam is submission, the opposite of alpha
Not being able to submit oneself to a superior or to a higher authority is def NOT alpha, it is juvenile.
>>
>>736710298
>Islam is overwrought with low IQ Muslims

This. It's a backwards ideology for a backwards people. A glance around the world at the societies it builds when it has power makes that painfully obvious.
>>
File: 1487421208181.png (104KB, 605x490px) Image search: [Google]
1487421208181.png
104KB, 605x490px
>>736710298
>people of lower IQ are generally over-confident

We saw this at the last election
>>
"western cucks"
obvious troll is obvious
>>
>>736712512
Kekarino,

it must sting to hear that from a Democrat.
>>
>>736713746
>a higher authority
see
>>736704897
>>
>>736713367
nah I delved into the occult for roughly a decade and then gradually moved towards classical Christian theology because it interested me, and the knowledgeable christians who actually investigate their bible and try to gain a deeper spiritual understanding of things are absolutely spot on about Satanism in all its forms. even the watered down version is pretty negative as it fundamentally inspires people to concentrate on the self rather than others. and also from the Christian perspective, regardless of whether you actually believe in Satan or not, you're still being diverted from the truth and your worship is being diverted from the creator to yourself, the created, so it's still antichristian.
>>
>>736712761
islam is cancer
>>
File: 1497539947765.png (82KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
1497539947765.png
82KB, 500x562px
>>
oh yeah btw, Allah is not God.

Worshipping the black cube at mecca is idolatry, the cube is an idol.

And the black cube throughout the centuries has been used to symbolise the planet Saturn and affiliated deities, so essentialy, Islam worships the planet Saturn, or, Satan.
>>
>>736699050
Zozzle xD
>islam
>religion of peace
More like truck 'o peace amirite?
>>
>>736699050
>This thread TL:DR: Humanity must be wiped out and the earth returned to the animals.
>>
>>736713490
I'd like to add another aspect. Often, people confuse loving behaviour with being nice. But trying to be righteous can be hard and one shouldn't bullshit oneself into believing that "loving" means "not offending" and "being liked".
>>
>>736713753
exactly

this is why multi-culturalism to the degree it's happening isn't a good idea as well.

when you mix different cultures or races with different average IQ sets, you end up with mass conflicts. and the more equal those populations become, the more affluent those conflicts become until one population manages to dominate the other into submission.

I was saying just the other day, diversty is a good thing to some degree, and multiculturalism.

it's ok to have minorities of outside cultures in individual nations. but when you let those cultures grow past being minorities then it becomes a problem.

especially when you have the same thing happening almost everywhere.

I mean, think about it, eventually this diversity, where we completely mish mash all these cultures together across the west, will cause all of the west to be exactly the same. the exact same culture.

so too much diversity ironically completely destroys diversity.
>>
>>736699050
Allah is originally a pagan moon godless originating from the area Mohamed lived that is why Islam is symbolized by a moon. Your god is a female who is the cuck now?
>>
>>736714067
Fucks sake faggots. As if this thread couldn't get any dumber. Allah is literally the arabic word for the thing/idea that in english you call "god". That's like someone telling you oh yeah, btw, god is not god. OR IS THAT NOT WHAT YOUR CHRISTIAN MINISTER TOLD YOU, BEING AN EXPERT ON OTHER RELIGIONS.

Ya fuckin homo.
>>
File: 1483979863176.jpg (199KB, 1000x754px) Image search: [Google]
1483979863176.jpg
199KB, 1000x754px
>>736713830
I'll never forget that night. Those dumbass snowtards were all acting like they had it in the bag.

There was just no way they could possibly lose and they were rubbing it in everybody else's faces.

Anybody who disagreed with them was a racist biggoted sexist homophobe.

If anybody deserved to lose it was those bottom feeding fish.
>>
>>736714281
oh yeah definitely.

tough love is often mistaken for hate.

I mean you can't even be brutally honest nowadays without being accused of having asperger's. like apparently being honest and not holding back is a form of mental illness now. that's how far we've come in relation to hating the truth.

but yeah you're right. for example I've told many females I know who've been complaining about men that if they want a good man they need to stop being so easy and whoring themselves out online like most do nowadays, that they need to tone it down on the vanity, superiority complex, be humble and loving, but they don't want to hear it. I'm accused of being misogynistic which I'm not. I'm genuinely telling them because I see them being used left right and center and feel for them. but they don't wanna hear it, they don't even wanna acknowledge it, they just say, well men shouldn't judge me because I'm easy or post nudes online or whatever, they should get to know me, I'm fantastic. like apparently it's everyone else's fault and not theirs.

infantilisation is the word of the day, as that's a MASSIVE issue in relation to this.
>>
>>736713839
You will be surprised to find, contrary to their portrayal in the medias retarded shitslinging circus, people who vote democrat have a wide variety of ideas, or you might say, they are "liberal" in their views. See where that comes from? Finding two liberals who agree on anything has been the traditional problem with liberals since ancient greece.

You'll find those on the gayer side of the left are generally not cool with islamists or any other religious cult, and would prefer to not be thrown off rooftops by them.
>>
>>736713546
True, but in everyday life the decision to treat someone like a pagan could mean he has to leave the community, which in at least some cases could be considered quite a harsh punishment on par with a judgement / verdict from a court of law.
>>
>>736713597
I think we agree that to really understand the Bible you have to be a christian.
>>
>>736713830
Yeah, they went off popular opinion. Dumbasses forgot that in reality, the popular vote doesn't matter all that much in the process.

And bonus, you'll get an extra four years, because the DNC is so fucking old and stupid, they have actually learned nothing whatsoever, and are going to try running... H.... illary... again.

l

o

l
>>
I
S teal
L ie
A nd
M urder
>>
>>736713933
The idea was that it was the submission itself which made it un-alpha, not that the person/entity you want to submit to doesn't exist.
>>
>>736714390
you're speaking about God as if he is some new age abstract concept.

God has a personality, and other gods, emphasis on the lower case G, pretend to be God by using his titles. according to Biblical scripture anyway.

God himself when she spoke to the likes of Moses condemned his people for using symbols like the so-called star of david which is actually the star of Remphan or Moloch, which he name "your god Remphan."

there is a distinct difference between God, god, and gods.

the simple fact is that Allah is not the creator. if you look into the spiritual / occult background of Islam, Allah is closely related to Saturn (which is also closely related to Judaism's take on God) and a moon goddess as another commenter stated. I believe also that one of the names of this moon goddess was Sin, funnily enough.
>>
>>736701971

Want to butcher me on the streets? Bring it on, I'll shove your koran up your ass.
>>
>>736714814
Yeah cause that's not how white europeans settled all over the fuckin world for hundreds of years and created the united states.

They did it by asking nicely.
Or, was it good when they did it? I forget, it's always one or the other fantasy.
retard
>>
File: 1498073401298.jpg (144KB, 960x857px) Image search: [Google]
1498073401298.jpg
144KB, 960x857px
>>736713830
>>
let me correct you:

severe autism will be the dominant force in the world because we aren't plagued by feminists and tolerance like the non autism cucks.

When will you admit that autism is the superior way of life?

>There is no spoon but fok.
>Cancer is hurpderp
>>
>>736714774
And then, like most people who actually read the thing, study it in depth, and parse the historicity of it, when doing that destroys your faith, do you no longer understand it?

Do you learn and learn and learn and know more and more then suddenly lose all your knowledge?
>>
>>736714774
I don't think it's wholely necessary that you should be Christian to understand the Bible. I think you can be non-Christian and still understand it. But you have to have a desire to understand things, a desire to know truth. I was delving deeply into the occult for answers and was gradually led to the Bible from an occult perspective, and then began to understand that the Bible is also a massively occultic text. And it went from there. I don't consider myself to be Christian now, but I feel like I'm getting there. I certainly believe in Jesus to a degree and I see how for some reason, all things spiritual in this world gravitate towards Christianity one way or another, or at least tie into it. And Christianity seems to be the one ideology that gives a bigger picture as to what is actually occuring in this world and why.
>>
>>736714970

Watch your tongue sandnigger. I never said christians are better, all abrahamic religions are cancer.
>>
>>736714911
>I have a whole soap opera of imaginary friends in a heirarchy, see them all wear dresses and drink tea
>>
File: 23e88dj.jpg (148KB, 706x500px) Image search: [Google]
23e88dj.jpg
148KB, 706x500px
>>736714883
Generally only betas submit, look at muslim men in the ME, those beta cowards are abandoning their families and friends in troubled areas to try and save their own sorry hides, by contrast Western societies have balls, we fight at home and we bring the fight to the enemy.
>>
>>736715395
I'm actually speaking mostly hypothetically. I'm not sold on the metaphysical yet, still massively skeptical.
>>
>>736704849
the bacon's raw you retard.
>>
>>736714970
The weak deserve their fate ahmed, now go home to the dunes. You don't belong on this continent.
>>
>>736699050
Yeah the superior way of life... is that why you guys only spread your belief by breeding beyond the norm ? For me it just sounds like the way of life of an Orangutan.
ps : i'm an ex muslim, suck it.
>>
i'd sooner bend my knee to ulfric stormcloak
>>
>>736708132
really, Northern Africa and Oceania are probably just as big problems as the Middle East.
>>
>>736703558
Lol and how are Islam's numbers on weapons of mass extermination compared to that of the US?
>>
>>736699050
No smoking, no booze, no drugs, no jerking off, no premarital sex, no bacon, fasting during Ramadan, gotta pray all the time.

Literally the religion of no fun allowed. No thank you.
>>
>>736714665
Yeah, misogyny. Or racism. Or homophobia. Or islamophobia. Or any other -phobia.
>>
>>736716079
Yeah those terms are just used to shut people up who speak the truth and they have so much power because the things people are speaking about that have them judged as such are massively true for the majority of people, because the majority of people are totally unrepentent. So it's kinda like trying to take on a tank while only being equipped with a peashooter.
>>
>>736715100
I don't get that, sorry.
>>
>>736699050
What are your rules on fucking beardless boys up the chocolate starfish?
>>
File: 1453887651362.jpg (100KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
1453887651362.jpg
100KB, 780x780px
>>736699050
>>
>>736715195
Okay, I was not precise on that. Of course one can, by divine grace, understand the text (or anything else). But the reality of Scripture is not available to one who is an atheist or a pagan. you cannot understand it by yourself, like a normal text.
>>
>>736715450
>Generally only betas submit
That makes betas out of 99% of the warriors and conquerers in history. Nice!
>>
>>736716355
They're fine with it, Google bacha bazi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68--N0o3Y7o
>>
File: Allahu Snackbar.jpg (213KB, 1158x1054px) Image search: [Google]
Allahu Snackbar.jpg
213KB, 1158x1054px
>>736699050
Nah.
>>
File: 1474501006498.jpg (23KB, 236x304px) Image search: [Google]
1474501006498.jpg
23KB, 236x304px
>>736699050
>>
All three abrahamic religions are pretty shit. So is Hinduism and most other eastern religions.
>>
File: 1496588768465.jpg (24KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1496588768465.jpg
24KB, 600x484px
>>736716631
>conquerers
>beta
>>
>>736716447
yeah I think the same.

I mean the truth doesn't come to people who don't want to hear it or see it. or people who would rather distract themselves with meaningless pleasantries. or people who are overcome by feelings rather than balanced in their approach to things.

and essentially, all other religions follow a common theme. they either worship the creation, or a part of the creation, or they're based on inspiring certain feelings within people and an emphasis on that rather than truth.

yes you could say that Christianity is based on the feeling of love and that's kind of true, but that love is based on knowledge and truth. whereas, with Islam for example, the feelings are essentially contempt and hate, and fear, there's no logic there, no true knowledge, it's just fear. submission to allah through fear.

so yeah the truth isn't gonna come to you if your sight and mind have been clouded by either emotion or infatuation. you have to have a sober mind and have a love for the truth and actively seek it. then it finds you.
>>
File: religion_of_peace.jpg (221KB, 852x805px) Image search: [Google]
religion_of_peace.jpg
221KB, 852x805px
>>736716958
True, but they're not gunning down innocent civilians in the name of their religions.
>>
>>736716963
Most conquerers were submitting to a king, a god and/or a creed. So, according to the logic above, "betas".
>>
>>736716958
I mean... I haven't heard about too many Christian or Hindu terrorists lately, let alone a Daoist extremist or some shit.

Jews have the IDF. Islam has ISIS, Hezbollah, and a million other terrorist groups.

I think there's a pretty clear difference.
>>
>>736717069
>then it finds you.
That's an important thing, too. There's truth, as an abstract concept, like in "the statement that one plus one equals two is true".
And there's Truth, capital T, that is a real, metaphysical thing which indeed can find you in an active, praxeological sense.
>>
>>736717081
Maybe not, but trust me on this. Christian fundamentalists are insane. I went to a private school for a few years and all the memes about them are true

>>736717231
So long as they arent dogmatic and preachy I dont care
>>
>>736717227
there are different levels of betahood and different levels of alphahood in a dominance hierarchy.

you can be an alpa and recognise another alpha of higher status and be subject to him.
>>
File: 1496705601182.jpg (98KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1496705601182.jpg
98KB, 700x525px
You kill cancer with radiation, let's nuke the middle East
>>
What if certain people, and do get me straight I am /totally/ not advocating this, were to mysteriously, randomly, perhaps psychotically, decide to blow themselves up in studio buildings and what-not in the U.S that have the source of people trying to indoctrinate the masses?
>>
>>736717547
From an islamic point of view, Allah is a the top of that hierarchy, right? So, submitting to him doesn't make oneself a beta.
>>
>>736717777
Timothy McVey here got some quads.
>>
>>736717547
>you can be first and recognize somebody else as more-first than you are, but its okay because somehow you're just as first
>>
>>736717429
well, the question I have is, do we even have the capacity to know truth? or is this where faith comes in and why faith plays such an important role? we can only "know" so much because of our limited capacity to hold knowledge, so we must have faith to compensate for the lack of knowledge we will always have.

I mean, I kinda hinted at this earlier but we can't know objective truth because we can't see things objectively, as we can't see things from the same vantage point as God. we can only see things subjectively, from our individual perceptions, which are very limited.

even things like 1+1=2 might not be true. I mean when you think more deeply into it there seems to be more to that than meets the eye. so many questions to be asked.

I mean first of all who gets to define what "1" is?

usually we're told that 1 = a single unit of whatever.

but how can that be true when you have decimal points?

what are they? are they not also individual units?

we're also told that 1 represents the whole. but I can also argue that the 0 represents the whole, and that the 1 is simply a single extension or manifestation of the whole (hence why you can multiply it, and it seems pretty wild to suggest you can simply multiply a whole when there is only one whole, as in, one everything), when you look at things from a creationist perspective merged with some quantum theory.

as in there is only one "thing", and that is god, the creator and the self-created, that the reality we know is simply an extension of him or a manifestation, and the 1 is representative of the individual units of whatever he used to manifest. energy, consciousness, whatever.

so yeah, I don't think we can know truth, because the more we know, the more questions we have to ask, and I think that's where faith comes in. we're on a need to know basis and we're shown what we need to know, no more, no less. and the rest is compensated for via faith.
>>
>>736717231
>Jews have the IDF

What else do your Muslim masters instruct you to say?
>>
>>736717791
tbh I don't think the dominance hierarchy perspective matches up with any sort of religious view, because from what I can see the whole dominance hierarchy thing is based on evolution and the survival of the fittest.

so yeah I don't agree but I also don't disagree. I see your point, but I think it's different when you consider Allah to be the creator and yourself the created.
>>
>>736717976
hahahaha nah that's not what I was saying.

being an alpha doesn't necessary mean you're top dog.

you can be an alpha and not be THE alpha.

you get me?

I mean there are lots of betas, so there can be lots of alphas.
>>
>>736717791
All submission is beta, moslims literally kneel and worship a none existent entity 5 times a day, king of betas, probably where a lot of disrespect originates.
>>
>>736718135
Come on man, you know the way the IDF retaliates for stuff is completely out of proportion. Some kid throws a rock and the IDF levels a city block.

I'm an Iraq vet and even I think that's insane, even after having to fight the muzzies myself.
>>
>>736718257
tbh I firmly believe that these public shows of worship are purely for the sake of those watching.

makes people see them as harmless godly people, and that alongside other stuff is actually weirdly working despite all the other more negative stuff like bombing children.

the whole "I am a man of God" persona does wonders to make you seem less threatening.
>>
>>736709447
>which in turn is easier if you read your bible
Have you actually read it tho? It blurs the lines even further.
>>
>>736718343
that's another reason why I like Christianity. even God says that people who worship or pray in public are hypocrites and basically fake, that they're doing it for show. that it's only really genuine if you do it in private. because the basis of prayer is a relationship with God.
>>
>>736718031
We can know Truth because it was revealed to us and dwellt among us. :)
>>
>>736718257
Again, that makes most people considered alpha to be beta.
I mean, you can redefine it that way, but I'm def. not submitting to that!
>>
>>736718440
I feel like I hit a nerve with you then.

I prefer to look at it like this. he is the truth and the light and the way. but we can't know absolutely everything about him. however, we can know of him.

so we can know the truth, or know of it. but not wholely. and that's where faith comes in. and the faith is a symbolic gesture of a desire to know more truth, and be in truth. that Jesus is our initiation into that. But until the end of time, we won't have the full truth. because we've not proven ourselves worthy until the day we die and are raised again in the end times.
>>
>>736718353
What lines?
>>
>>736718638
I can go with that!
>>
>>736699050
No, you're plagued with Muslims. Which is worse.
>>
>>736718728
Hahaha I thought you might!
>>
File: 1496173091249.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1496173091249.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
You monkeys should be happy we don't wipe you off the earth already.

This entire time we have only kept your shitty, backwards, and terrorist society because you have something we want. Your land has oil.

Your country gets no respect from us. We bomb you, give you weapons, then bomb you again. You are a pawn. You fall for our bait and switches every time. You scream at us for being infidels as we bomb you and then praise us for a brief moment when we offer sanction.

We have been controlling your country like a lab experiment because your land has so much resource. Not you. Your society and culture has no value and no reason to exist other than the land you walk on. Your people have nothing to offer but ignorance and conformity.

You have no control over the elements beneath your feet. We do. We just make you think you have control.

If you truly think you disgusting, disease ridden, incest-loving, fubar mongoloids have any chance of controlling this world, simply wait.

Wait for your oil to run out. Wait for your resources to deplete. As soon as we see no reason to keep you around, we will destroy you and every last bit of your useless society.
>>
holocaust p.2 now featuring islam
>>
OP, if you're trying to claim your 72 virgins early, then I'm gonna have to tell you that Allah hates fags.
>>
File: 1437568453675.png (349KB, 640x300px) Image search: [Google]
1437568453675.png
349KB, 640x300px
>>736718257
>>
File: IMG_0421.jpg (32KB, 200x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0421.jpg
32KB, 200x271px
>>736699050
G8 b8 m8
>>
>>736717231
>Jews have the IDF
That's a defence force, Isis, the Taliban, the muslim brotherhood, Hezbollah, Hamas, the GIA, and a whole host of other world wide islamic groups are muslim terrorist organizations, there's a big difference.
>>
>>736718811
This is why we love ISIS. Your true colours come out when we return the harshness you show us since we encountered you... We have been saying this for decades but many in the Muslim world chose to give you the benefit of the doubt to think you are good people.
Today, I am glad that has changed and my people are joining the Jihad against white infidel oppression. Once we sure Europe and make the birth rate of white infidels massiveli improportional to our birth rate, the tyranny of the West will end. There will be only a few 1000 of you left, still polishing your precious nukes wondering where everyone else went.

Allahu akbar!
>>
>>736718863
How come Islam is the "violent religion" if whites seem to be doing all the genocides and killing?

Clearly there is some projection going on.
>>
>>736706408
Not him but:

>China is not communist for half a century

that's retarded bullshit, China might be using capitalism for its economy but its society is not democratic and is still ran by a communist party, with every social/freedom implications this can have

> it's been America's industrial colony for decades

again retarded, China industry profits China more than anyone else. The fact that some US corporations profit from it hurts the US economy in the long term.

>the debts, everyone has one, China itself has one of the biggest debts

China debt is self owned, US debt is owned by rival superpower China, which means they can crush your economy if they really want to. They just need to ask their money back or raise the interest rate and the US are dead in the water.

>China from being a colony and America from being the sole superpower

how delusional are you?
>>
>>736719588
in other words, muslims bait other cultures into hating them so they can justify using any means necessary to dominating them.
>>
>>736719789
dominate* smh
>>
>>736699050
when will you realize that a life without bacon is no life at all
>>
I hadn't even heard of Islam 'till 9/11 y'know
>>
>>736719789
>muslims bait other cultures into hating them
What? You just admitted to systematically planning the oppresion and killing of Muslims long before our Jihad started.

Our Jihad is a reaction to western hostility, and the harsher you are with westerners, the more they reveal about their true intentions.
>>
File: 1452177903123.png (498KB, 1544x3690px) Image search: [Google]
1452177903123.png
498KB, 1544x3690px
>>736719731
derp
>>
File: IMG_1195.jpg (191KB, 544x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1195.jpg
191KB, 544x2048px
>>736708483
Correctimundo
>>
>There is no God
stopped reading there
glad we agree, friend
>>
>>736704435
>This thread is shit. Derailed, thank me later.
>Maybe I'm amazed at the way you love me all the time
>Maybe I'm afraid of the way I love you
>Maybe I'm amazed at the the way you pulled me out of time
>And hung me on a line
>Maybe I'm amazed at the way I really need you
>Maybe I'm a man and maybe I'm a lonely man
>Who's in the middle of something
>That he doesn't really understand
>Maybe I'm a man and maybe you're the only woman
>Who could ever help me
>Baby won't you help me understand
>Maybe I'm a man and maybe I'm a lonely man
>Who's in the middle of something
>That he doesn't really understand
>Maybe I'm a man and maybe you're the only woman
>Who could ever help me
>Baby won't you help me understand
>Maybe I'm amazed at the way you're with me all the time
>Maybe I'm afraid of the way I leave you
>Maybe I'm amazed at the way you help me sing my song
>Right me when I'm wrong
>Maybe I'm amazed at the way I really need you
AHAHAHAHHAH,
You seriously think the globalist is interested in an islamic world, you should stop trying to make forecasts and go back to goatfucking.
>>
File: 1497093710754.jpg (22KB, 390x520px) Image search: [Google]
1497093710754.jpg
22KB, 390x520px
the "noble" quran

Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand. (4:34)

Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled. (9:29)

[As for] the thief, the male and the female, amputate their hands in recompense for what they committed as a deterrent [punishment] from Allah . And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.(5:38)

read the quran and understand
>>
4chan hates Muslims. Let the meme war begin!
>>
>>736719963
I didn't admit to anything. I was just rephrasing what you said.

Islam has been trying to dominate Europe and the rest of the west for hundreds of years at least.

It is highly manipulative and deceptive.

and what you said screamed "now we have justification, we're going to do exactly what you're afraid of"

your attitude is that of an abuser. you justify your actions through how other people treat you, thus continuing the cycle of abuse.

typically speaking, individual abusers will push their victims and keep pushing until they get a reaction, one born from anger and frustration. and that allows them to play the victim and also react in the exact same manner, but quite often they'll do so in a much more brutal way. they'll want retribution rather than just a reaction, they'll want to assert dominance, they'll feel justified to, and this is exactly what they wanted from the beginning.

Islam has been pushing the west from the beginning, to influence it into reacting in a volatile manner, so it can play the victim and resort to violent tactics and justify them.

it is an abusive ideology and behaves in the exact same manner as a typical abuser from a psychological standpoint.
>>
>>736720520
And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women - if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him of his matter ease.(65:4)
> and [also for] those who have not menstruated
>>
>>736720066
>2015

That's missing literally dozens of muslim attacks, trucks of peace, murdering children at music concerts. knife attacks, exploding at sports stadiums etc etc etc
>>
This thread is cancer
>>
>>736720520
+1. If you want to know more, read the koran. Everyone has been lied to about that religion. It's all in there.

There are no cool muslims. Just liars, non believers or terrorists.
>>
File: IMG_8438.jpg (9KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8438.jpg
9KB, 125x125px
Fuck this bait thread
>>
File: IMG_8359.png (637KB, 945x708px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8359.png
637KB, 945x708px
>>
File: IMG_8257.jpg (131KB, 750x870px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8257.jpg
131KB, 750x870px
>>
>>
File: IMG_8191.gif (2MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8191.gif
2MB, 426x240px
>>
File: IMG_8477.jpg (61KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8477.jpg
61KB, 600x656px
>>
File: IMG_8469.jpg (52KB, 400x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8469.jpg
52KB, 400x270px
>>
>>
File: IMG_8449.png (197KB, 500x733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8449.png
197KB, 500x733px
>>
>>736701625
lol, yeah i think i'll just watch some drone strikes and get on with my day
>>
>>736721221
>267 posts
>54 images

yeah bumping that image limit will totally kill this thread

>being this fucking retarded
>>
File: IMG_8164.png (161KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8164.png
161KB, 500x351px
>>
>>736700647
Exactly this. The SecDef said it best: the goal is eradication. The only way to kill an idea is to eradicate it and the only way to end an insurgency is eradication.

Europe is lost and has been overrun with militant, sleeper cells. The natives have been cucked so hard that even while experiencing terrorist attacks, if someone yells out 'fucking muslims!' victims yell out that they are racist.

Mere criticism of islam is leading to arrests and is being protected by the idea of political correctness while the enforcement of opinion is absolute fascism.

The insane thing is that the native british population is continuously being marginalized and victimized but the government is convincing them otherwise by jailing anyone who says otherwise.

15 years from now, beheadings and stonings in Britain will occur on a regular basis.
>>
>>736721505
I'm calling angry muslim
>>
>>736699050
Seven main reasons why I left Islam - Proof Islam is false

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ6c66G99A4
>>
File: 1474711663271.jpg (139KB, 1071x1198px) Image search: [Google]
1474711663271.jpg
139KB, 1071x1198px
>>
>>736699050
>political correctness
Why would I trade political correctness for religious correctness? If I'm politically incorrect, I get called a misogynist or get dirty looks. If I'm religiously incorrect, I get beheaded or burned alive.
>>
>>736699050

typed by a white guy, most likely a liberal
>>
>>736699050
Lol when will you admit that Muhammed liked cock and Allah isn't real
Thread posts: 280
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.