[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /b/ honestly think happened to Otto whilst he

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_4809.jpg (38KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4809.jpg
38KB, 530x298px
What does /b/ honestly think happened to Otto whilst he was in the prison camp?
>>
Gang rape all day everyday
>>
>>736684312
Probably head trauma, starvation, dehydration, and possibly all sorts of fucked up experiments. North Korea is fucked up and a refugee mentioned some of the shit that goes on at the prison camps. It's on par with the concentration camps.
>>
>>736684512
Do you think they targeted him for even more fucked up stuff because of where he was from?
>>
They stole back his poster.
>>
>>736684599
Perhaps. I've heard people say that this happened because of the US's stance against NK but he was brain dead for about a year I think, so it wouldn't be because of recent events.
>>
Either waterboarding or a suicide attempt gone wrong. Only those two would make sense for why he doesnt have any external injuries.
>>
>>736684599
No usually forgeion prisoners are treated better becauae the countey doesnt want bad attention from the international community for fucking up other countries people.
>>
Probably nothing. He was imprisoned in a cell comparable to a 5 star hotel. Had 3 meals a day and got plenty of recreational time.

Now he's come out and has been asked to keep it all a secret so other tourists don't travel to DPRK and commit crime.
>>
>>736685129
Asked to keep it a secret? He was returned brain dead and died shortly after
>>
>>736685024
That's usually the case, but we're talking about North Korea here.
>>
>>736684312
Hopefully we'll find out what they did to him when they ship him back later this year, though I have a feeling we won't hear the 100% version of the story for national reasons and the fact he was half way dead for a few months.

Wouldn't be surprised if that happened from getting his brains kicked in or from poisoning his rations.
>>
They waited for his external injuries to heal before releasing him. The autopsy will fill in the blanks. I know I would never want to be in his shoes even for a minute. DPRK (which is none of those things) is one fucked up place to be. I hope they push too much and NATO turns then to glass.
>>
>>736685309
NK usually does sine they use prisoners as bargaining chips for aid. you dont get anything out of a dead body
>>
>>736685318
hes already back and buried in the US
>>
>>736685273

Exactly.
>>
He got knocked the fuck out
>>
>>736685339
There's not going to be an autopsy. The parents already declined.
>>
>>736685309
Politician anon here to save the day

NK uses Foreign prisoners as diplomatic leverage, and in Otto's case they gave him his very own camp literally on him there ( and his guards ) My guess is a mix of starvation and very hars labour drove im into a comatose state and eventually a fool blown coma. TL;DR NK = gay, but not retarded
>>
thought he was in a coma from botulism
>>
>>736684312
I'd have to say, in all probability, the guy got exactly what he deserved.
Really faggot, NK?

At the very least, he would have been battered repeatedly and often, chocked until dead, revived etc etc
>>
>>736684312
too much waterboarding, but with that said any amount is too much.
>>
File: cry_0.jpg (237KB, 1064x936px)
cry_0.jpg
237KB, 1064x936px
This will be what he'd be remembered for... pleading and crying like a bitch... i mean have some freaking dignity man.. especially since he made that decision to go into NK and steal that stupid poster.
>>
Sure we are here on 4chan and everyone supposed to act super tough, but this really makes me some sort of fucking mad, but also sad... How is it possible that a fucking country like NK still exists. I mean things happen there like 75 years ago in nazi germany, and everyone is like "oh whatever I dont live there, who cares".. fuck off
>>
Attempted to hang himself? Could have reached the point where he had lost consciousness, his brain lost enough of a blood supply to enter his comatose state, moments from death.

A korean officer maybe intervened.
>>
>>736686395
He didn't steal the poster moron why the fuck do you believe North Korea?

Also pay fucking attention to what the retard says in his speech its clearly scripted by a korean in broken english this fuckboi was forced. Also you'd be crying too if you were gonna die like that if you dont you arent human.
>>
>>736686858
They have it on film

>Nobody likes Warmbeer - Kim Jong Un
>>
>>736686858
>didn't steal the poster

It's not a far fetched idea. I would wanna steal something unique from NK. Such an odd country to visit, must have a souvenir to bring home.
>>
>>736686858
I might cry too but I'm not dumb enough to go to NK in the first place.
>>
Nothing. Fake and gay? Does that middle aged man really look like a 22 year old? Government plant. Dude is clearly at least in his 30's.
>>
>>736687020
I saw the video too. But NK is a master of photoshop.
>>
>>736684312
He was introduced to a North korean ladyboy with the worlds largest feminine benis who then gave him such a mindblowing prostate orgasm that he went into a coma
>>
>>736684312
Had to watch the one television channel available in North Korea the entire time.
>>
They fucked up his brain so he can't talk.
>>
>>736685318
You're fucking retarded. He's already back. Read into the fucking story before you speak, faggot.
>>
>>736687239
That's just the result of all the pesticides and herbicides in american water
>>
>>736687295
KEK
>>
>>736686395

He was a kid. He had probably never left the country. He was stupid and naive. Too bad because now he's dead.

Anyway, the point is that you'd probably be crying too.
>>
>>736687020
And it could've been literally anyone
>>
>>736686653

very good point.
>>
>>736684939
Oxygen deprivation tank
>>
>>736685318
>north korea
>rations
Pick one
>>
File: 1498204374737.jpg (97KB, 1334x750px)
1498204374737.jpg
97KB, 1334x750px
Waterboarding.
>>
The Norks probably fucked his Jewish boipussi
>>
he accidentally saw kims true form, an alien, and they needed a way to get rid of him
sending him back after accidentally activating the fuck out of his almonds was probably the best option
>>
>>736684312
He got what he deserved.
>>
I think they ass raped him into oblivion and then returned him when their tiny dicks could no longer touch all of his ass at once because of how widened it was.
>>
>>736687586
This. The video is of poor quality, the thief appears to be wearing black, and it just seems too suspicious in general to be anything but a fake.
>>
>>736684312
They pulled a "Die another day" opening on him. I'm thinking some kind of "truth serum" session went on and he reacted badly to it. Having no prior training in resistance and most likely a negligible drug history he probably cracked instantly and his consciousness dove into the rabbit hole, sustained only by natural survival instinct. When he got home and his subconscious registered familiar voices and sounds it unlocked and stopped pumping him with the human body's natural "fight or flight" cocktail (adrenaline, endorphins, and whatever else the brain cooks up to keep itself going) and his body quit.

Just as stress burns the body out, relaxing after such severe trauma can cause a fatal shutdown. Same idea as running a car until the oil is gone and then shutting it off. Sure it'll keep running until something breaks but the break has to be significant. But if you shut it off without oil it seizes.
>>
>>736687543
being a kid and stupid are not great excuses. he sealed his fate by going.

As to your point. I'll probably cry.. but not plead like a bitch. I know I'm dead once their police catches me. He was naive to think they'll let him go after the groveling. I'll never give them the satisfaction of "breaking" me.
>>
>>736684512
Except the concentration camps were pretty sweet until the end of the war, anon.
>>
>>736684512
I would actually wager that nork camps are worse than the German ones
>>
>>736687814
>I'll never give them the satisfaction of "breaking" me.
Watch out guys, etc.

It's an anonymous imageboard, anon. You don't need to try and prove anything.
>>
Maybe they all had cake.
>>
Pegged to death by NK qts.
>>
>>736687814
>caring that much about what some dick heads get satisfaction from
>>
>>736685129
He was sentenced to 15 years of hard labour. Why secretly put him in a cell comparable to a 5 star hotel?
>>
>>736688100
Mowing the Jong's lawn proved to be too much for the young lad. He was also only allowed 2 hours of xbox before bedtime.
>>
Did he actually try to steal something?
>>
>>736684312
Botulism
>>
>>736687814
Nearly everybody breaks or goes nuts under torture.
Lmaoing at your life, internet tough guy.
>>
>>736688267
Can't be certain, but there is video of someone taking down a poster and he confessed.
>>
>>736686418
There is nothing of worth there, so nobody cares.
>>
>>736688386
>>736687814
Only way to redeem yourself is to put a nail in your testicle on livestream and prove how tough you are faggot.
>>
>>736688386
interested anon here, if someone who is broken at the core has to endure torture what would they come out like?
>>
>>736686418
>this
Why aren't the jews all freaking the fuck out over this? It's okay because it isn't them?
>>
>>736684312
He was completely cucked by Glorious leader just like Trump was cucked by Saudis
>>
>>736688526
The problem is that he could freeze it with anaesthetics beforehand.
>>
>>736688636
a vegetable
>>
File: iraqitorture2.jpg (14KB, 300x225px)
iraqitorture2.jpg
14KB, 300x225px
>>736688636
> if someone who is broken at the core has to endure torture what would they come out like?

they end up believing they're a statue in a park.
>>
>>736687858
This until the end of WW2 1943-1945 jew camps weren't that bad. At the end germans couldn't defend them and shit so they killed them, or tried to move them often times they died becuase they barely had food for soldiers let alone prisoners

Germans weren't evil and didn't fight for the reich and its ideals they fought for their brothers and family, TL;DR SS \=\ Wehrmacht
>>
>>736684312
He was a pussy faggot snowflake. Fuck his dead ass and both his parents.
>>
>>736688938
careful anon we're on 4chan.
they're watching.
>>
>>736686039
>politician

Kek
>>
>>736688443
Theres a video of a plane flying into the twin towers and there weren't any planes you moron. WATCH THE FUCKING SPEECH it is obviously scripted by a fucking nork
>>
>>736686395
look out /b/, anon's a badass.

you would've probably shit your pants every ten minutes, so would everybody else. don't play the tough guy here on 4chan. we all know who and what we are
>>
>>736689127

Found the sperg tard
>>
>>736689031
Heil brother
>>
I say suicide, this fag makes a good point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlaNiidJo_8
>>
>>736688320
This
>>
>>736689197
Edgy kid.
>>
>>736689338
Where I'm from, Heil is still a commonly used greeting.
>>
>>736689465
hi
>>
>>736684312
didnt he behave like a brainless idiot even before that?
>>
>>736689465
Kärntner?
>>
>>736689638
Vorarlberger
>>
>>736689203
Is this faggot actually defending North Korea?
>>
>>736689672
well, vorarlbergerisch is a language on its own. the more west the bundesland, the less I understand
>>
>>736689695
don't care about that but he has a point. Cops kill niggers for literally nothing
>>
>>736689203
what a great intro

also yeah north korea did nothing wrong
>>
>>736684312
He got face fucked so hard his brain broke.
>>
>>736686395
Ikr i would have told them to kiss my rebel dick then allah akbared
>>
>>736684312
I just watched the video of him crying and begging for leniency.

What a faggot.
>>
He was thoroughly interrogated on the whereabouts of the coldbierso he refused to tell them instead only offering warmbiers so they tortured him and sent him stateside to die such is the price of not offering coldbiers to comrades
>>
>>736691618
But the vietnamese like warm beers though.
>>
>>736684312
You wanna know how the world really works?
Imagine that nobody actually knows what really happened to Otto Warmbier and then look at what people and different organizations are saying. Then imagine somebody like wikileaks revealing actual non-fabricated scientific data of his death and watch how these shit talkers disappear.
That's pretty much what's happening here: people trying to use Otto Warmbier's death as a political weapon. And they're very successful at it.
As for what factually happened to him is at this point nullified, but if you want a fairly solid conclusion, well, here it goes: don't travel to dictatorships.
>>
>>736691733
Don't mattered nor ks prefer coldbiers warmbier are an insults to them
>>
Hey guys, I wrote a song about Otto Warmbier. What do you think?
You went to North Korea
You went to North Korea
Even though you were American
You went to North Korea

You tried to steal a sign
Even though you were American

You were arrested for it
You were arrested for it
You tried to cry like a little bitch
And those fucking chinks didn't care

Then they put you in a labor camp
They put you in a fucking labor camp
And a bunch of North Korean people
Fucked you in the ass and mouth

Then you went into a coma
You went into a fucking coma
And now you're fucking brain dead
Because you got fucked in the ass by Koreans

Now your family is putting you in the ground
Now you're in the fucking ground
You stupid fucking crybaby faggot
Now you're rotting in the ground.

The moral of the story,
It's the moral of the fucking story,
Is don't go to Korea,
Or don't cry like a faggot if you do
>>
File: James.gif (2MB, 333x194px)
James.gif
2MB, 333x194px
>>736686418
>>736686039
>>736685339
>>736684512
>>736688938

Look at these shilling faggots, ive been on /b/ for a long ass time

You're either doing some CIA bullshit, or you're from Reddit, where indoctrinated American bullshit reigns supreme

Get fucked fags

Notice they mention some offhand bullshit to reinforce "muh concentration camps", jews and all that

FUCK OFF, I can spot you assholes a mile away, now go fetch coffee, the big boys are having a pow wow in Monte Rio

Take the weaving spiders too
>>
>>736687020
coldbeer now
>>
>>736692250
Pretty cold now that he's 6 feet under.
>>
in a nutshell
he was a jew
got caught doing jew things in north korea
pretend that he is christian and blame his church
after he dies his parents reveals they are jews
muh eternal victims
>>
>>736684312

Here's what i think happened.

Otto man did some work, like a regular melienium started to complain how it's hard work and what not. Some of the norks started to make jokes about niggers blacks and women and gays

otto being a outstanding le genteleman and a hero and champion of the people started to fight back and said how it's wrong to make fun o' them

all norks got mad and started saying whats your problem and you

[the word You sounds like nigger in there language look it up ] otto being a white dude started feeling guilty of racism and racism against blacks which fueled his inner SJW hulk and he went full on hulk against those 4'11 norks he started beating the shit out of every man woman and child in nork. After beating every one he eventually made his way into kim unjung whats his faces throne room the music got real quite here and the camera focused on both eyes

a voice Sounds FIGHT just like in street fighter 2 game on the snes

they both fought valiently unntil our great leader and champion of the west Otto Hans got defeated by the evil kim unjung then the credit screen apears with kim unjungs face saying some random pre coaded shit like go home to america round eye and be a family man ops you can't cos i beat you to a coma lol faggot.
>>
>>736684939
Baseball bat to head in motorcycle helmet
>>
plainly he got fucked over by n korea duh
>>
>>736687239
Hold your breath, there's a chemtrail over your house.
>>
>>736684512
Me after a night of drinking.
>>
>>736684312
he got the official haircut and met Dennis Rodman
>>
>>736691945
Honestly, it's embarrassing that you typed all of that out.
>>
>>736689203
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlaNiidJo_8
Goddamn, listening to that killed some of my brain cells. The narrator's a fucking moron.
>>
>>736684312
Honestly I think it was frat parties, booze and bitches.
>>
He tried to off himself by holding his breath, passed out and hit his head.

NK's are super nice and don't hurt americans.
>>
>>736684791

THOSE MONSTERS!

Could it be...

Could it actually be,
that they tied his shoelaces together?
>>
File: 1496253410338.jpg (29KB, 480x490px)
1496253410338.jpg
29KB, 480x490px
I'm pretty sure he just tried to hang himself in a fit of depression and the Norks have subsequently kept him on a ventilator, so that he was technically 'alive' when they handed him back over.
>>
>>736684312
Butt-hole full of cum dat wot happen boss
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.