[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone keep me some company? >I'm heartbroken >my

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 12

File: 1493919522900.jpg (6KB, 240x193px) Image search: [Google]
1493919522900.jpg
6KB, 240x193px
Can anyone keep me some company?
>I'm heartbroken
>my first ever girl
>I feel like shit
>just happened today
>told my close friend but he just read the message and didn't reply
also
>my mom just told me today that she doesn't like being with my father
>she says she sometimes thinks about divorce
>he's abusive and has a short fuse
>I love him though, he's my dad like, so it made me feel very upset
The only friend I have in town doesn't talk to me since he met his girl, I have nobody to talk to, I'm alone in my room right now not knowing what to do or who to turn to so I went here out of desperation. I feel extremely alone right now.
>>
Hey anon.
That's some shit you're in.
But the most important thing is to keep your head up!
>>
Can we get a rip in chat
>>
>>736621747

dude, it's just a girl...you'll find another one.
your friend is probably busy, just don't expect everyone to answer the second after you text them.
your dad is abusive ? i know you love him but come on...your mother deserves to be happy too.
>>
>>736621747

did you end yourself OP ?
>>
>>736622898
I know, it just hurts, thats the way things are, i just don't want to be alone right now. Figure I'd give a reason why, thats all.
I messaged him like 8 hours ago, he's at home all day anyway.
Yeah, he's very self centered and doesn't acknowledge any of us as 'thinking people' if you get me? like he's always right, he yells a lot about stupid shit and he used to be an alcoholic and abuse us when I was a kid, now its just verbal and emotional abuse.
They've been together for 20+ years now though, I can't imagine my parents divorcing, I'm 22 now but still, it bothers me. She said she never wanted to marry him in the first place, she liked him before marriage, after he just got the way he is now. I don't know if I'll be able to handle my mom being with someone else though, I'm used to my family the way it ism no matter how messed up it is, its kind of weird to explain, we've all just sort of settled for this sort of life, can't imagine it change...

>>736622422
thanks man
>>
>>736623226
no, of course not
>>
File: DeckerWeLoveYou.png (161KB, 704x1332px) Image search: [Google]
DeckerWeLoveYou.png
161KB, 704x1332px
>>736621747
We love you OP.
>>
File: inner_scream.jpg (20KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
inner_scream.jpg
20KB, 500x405px
>>736621747
Go outside faggot
>>
hey my dude how do you feel about kamen rider?
>>
File: yup.jpg (2KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
yup.jpg
2KB, 125x124px
>>736623268
You're at that age where pain becomes real because the events in this part of your life have real consequences... it's hard but it's essential to becoming a man.

Think of the word responsibility OP. What that words means is simply, respond ability, the ability to respond to your situation. If you were a millionaire with none of this shit going on, it'd be easy, right? Who we are isn't defined by when things are going easy. This is real so how you deal with this will define you. Be strong, because like it or not it's happening, and how you deal with it is the only difference.

And remember we all love you bro like I said.
>>
>>736623351
Damn man...
>>
>>736623268

why don't you just call your friend then ? now is also the opportunity to try to meet other people. do you have any passion ? a hobby ?
i know it must be pretty tough to see your own mother with another man but man...you're 22. you can live with that, especially if your mother feels better. she's an adult too and she has needs like you. don't let your dad ruin your life.
>>
>>736623459
I do, I've been out all day today in fact. Can't help that all of my friends are out of town now, I was too for a bit but it dragged me in again, I plan on moving out soon though, for college to make new friends but thats in september, I'm alone until then. Also my shitty little town is filled with dodgy people, 2 out of 5 times you risk getting beaten up or robbed, it sucks so I stay home most days.

>>736623573
who is she kek just kidding, but seriously, I've no idea what that is
>>
>>736623585
Holy..
Not OP but damn..
That shit was beautiful...
>>
File: Indeed1.jpg (64KB, 475x518px) Image search: [Google]
Indeed1.jpg
64KB, 475x518px
>>736623792
Thanks. I try on here from time to time. iktf... iktf.
>>
>>736623785
it's this cool japanese TV show that started back in '71 and gets a new season every year. i've been watching the original one after having seen a few of the more season series, it's pretty neat.
>>
>>736623585
wow man, thanks for that! I'm OP btw, thats serious man, cheers.
>>
>>736623351
Hitting hard man. I'm about to take my dog to get put down.
>>
>>736623949
Np. Maybe should stay away from my Decker post tho... dem feels.

Seriously tho, we're all here for each other at times. Literally right now, all of us are sitting behind a monitor thinking and feeling those feels with you bro.
>>
File: 1489117350444.jpg (121KB, 900x899px) Image search: [Google]
1489117350444.jpg
121KB, 900x899px
OP, do you prefer 2D or 3D?
>>
>>736623754
he won't pick up, he's living with his gf right now and its a fresh thing so he won't bother with me, he thinks I'll understand, I know him half of my life like, he won't bother and he never picks up his phone anyway, always on silent mode.

>do you have any passion ? a hobby ?
I do, I play guitar a lot, I even started a band but my band mates don't talk to me either, think they're on holidays right now but they haven't responded in like 3 months now so doubt they'll come around.

I know man, it just feels weird having all this happen at the same time, like I don't know which upsets me more... but whatever makes her happy, I guess I'll be ok with it, she deserves it, she's a good person
>>
>>736621747
Heartbreak happens, it maybe your first but it certainly won't be your last. Everything happens for a reason, so perhaps it was for the best you two went separate ways. Your friend probably doesn't know how to respond, and is likely figuring a way to explain their point of view to you without upsetting you further. Well of course you love your parents, but sometimes it's better to split up for their sanity sake instead of staying miserable. It is upsetting, but sometimes love just doesn't work out like we think it will.
Your friends getting in relationships will continue to happen, and they're going to be very busy keeping their relationship in working order, you should know, you had a girl for a bit. Don't stress it, in time you'll see your friend again just don't expect it to be the same as the past, he will have a woman and children to think of while you're around, so visiting might be cut short sometimes.
You have someone to talk to, you're talking to us online right now. You're never truly alone on here. Just relax and do things to keep your mind off of things that are bothering you currently.
>>
>>736624253
Keep up the guitar, keep up with hobbies, and when your buddy is available, ask to hang casually but don't ask him for a shoulder to lean on. You're going to have to move on from this and just chilling with a friend will help, not confiding in him.

Time will ultimately heal you. The usual rule is, double whatever the time you were dating for but rules aren't set in stone. You'll eventually move on and forget but it will hurt for now OP. Just respond strong like we said, and eventually, you'll meet someone 10x better and this will be a memory.
>>
>>736623928
I googled it man, seems like power rangers or something. '71? thats a long fucking time dude, still going? did it break a record for the longest running show or something? i'm curious now!

>>736624149
Yeah man I read that for a bit but felt like its a bit too much so I left.
True man, I've been here for some people myself, feels good to not be alone right now, even if virtually, thanks for support man, really appreciate it! thanks to everyone here in fact
>>
>>736624059
Last December my best friend Pluto of 16 years was put down. What's even more fucked up is the day before we scheduled he fell and broke his leg badly so we had to put him down that night.

My condolences, anon. What helped me is thinking about the good memories he gave me, and that I also gave him a good life in return.
>>
>>736621747
Sup Bro,

Half a year ago, my first gf and I broke up. Cried so hard, I couldn't keep standing up while doing it.

Today, my friend, I'm doing better than ever. I feel extremely satisfied with my life. This afternoon, I had a blind date with a (I'd say) 9/10 qt. Very nice, very sweet and very pretty.

Have patience, my friend. Don't do stupid stuff like drinking too much or any kind of drug. Go through the pain and things will turn around mayn.

Love, Simon
>>
>>736624491
In a quick and dirty description, it's the thing that inspired the thing that Power Rangers stole its fight footage from, Super Sentai. Think Power Rangers, but one guy instead of a team, and saving the world instead of high school locker drama.

There were some breaks in the late 80s and 90s, so I think it lost out on any continual-running awards. It's still going to this day, though. The current one's called Ex-Aid.

What kinda shit you like in a TV show, my dude? They've done so many storylines I'm sure there's one that would be up your alley.

You a high school friendship type of guy? Detective noire? Medical drama?
>>
You okay OP?
>>
>>736624232
I don't know what you're asking, not sure if I'm into it but, no preference I suppose?

>>736624326
I think the only good thing about it is that I know how this whole thing works now, so should help me in the future meeting girls, its weird that I think she was perfect and I won't meet another one like her, but chances are I will, theres just no cure for that, will have to wait it out I suppose!

I think you're right, my friend is kinda like that, there again, he doesn't speak to me unless I ask him first, been like that for like a year or so now, not sure why he just changed over night or something, but that doesn't upset me too much anymore really.

Yeah, I want my mom to be happy, I'd support her in anything, not sure about my dad but he doesn't like me anyway so if anything, I know whose side I'll be on, wish him all the best though, even after all he's done.

I know, I'm worried he might just ditch me completely, well, until I make new friends that is, I just don't like feeling completely alone irl.

You're right man, and I appreciate everyone here! I just bought a record today, Led zeppelin's 2nd album if you're curious, will play that in a bit to keep occupied!
>>
the young we assume you are,are built to need mama & popa birdies for about eighteen years,one or both go south ya feel it,double hard is your attempts to find a suitable lovebird to spend you life singing with and making hatchlings.
the young are fragile hurt bad for awhile,but usually rebound,,find a relative cousin unk,or a neighbor to talk with until the scars heal up,
girls boys youngsters,,,another one comes along like buses,every 15 minutes
>>
>>736624490
I never stop playing! I like it too much, I'm playing some vidya too later on, should be good!
Oh no I wouldn't do that, if anything we'll go for a pint and just hang out, I don't bitch about my life haha unless I'm here of course, but theres no other way to get people's attention to be honest.
Thanks for that man! appreciate the support here.

>>736624578
Oh thats nice, happy for you! hope I'm lucky too one day!
I don't have money for that anyway haha I just finished saving up for college so can't spend money stupidly!

>>736624914
Alright, sounds interesting enough to be honest, I like knowing things like that! Is it cheesy in any way? power rangers cheesy like? or more serious?
I just finished watching Better Call Saul and Fargo, but really, I just did it because I've seen the other seasons, these shows are a bit boring for me. Looking forward to new Game of Thrones now! other than that, Stranger Things was great, Parks and Rec was funny as fuck, watching Brooklyn nine-nine right now. Sons of Anarchy and breaking bad were great too, thats what sort of things I'm into at the moment.

>>736625191
Distracted if anything, which is good! but still I don't think I'll sleep tonight, or tomorrow, feel a bit better though, thanks for asking man.
>>
>>736625451
that sounds a bit like what Charles Bukowski would write
>>
>>736625869
Should check out True Detective: Season 1 if you haven't already.
>>
>>736625869
Nowhere near as cheesy as Power Rangers, IMO. I think you should give... W a watch.

http://kissasian.com/Drama/Kamen-Rider-W/Episode-1?id=5524

For this site, you should always leave AdBlock on and click the "If the player does not work, CLICK HERE to use your device's player" link. There's nothing you really need to know beforehand going into this show.
>>
>>736626047
I've seen it when it came out, great show, a bit confusing at the end but I liked it! Season 2 not so much tho, worth watching?

>>736626215
Cool, I'll give it a watch soon, I'll need distractions for awhile haha. Thanks!
>>
>>736626562
Ye. Justice is on your side, OP.
>>
>>736626562
Not worth watching, at all. 'Taboo' is alright if you like that time period. Also 'Deadwood' and of course 'The Sopranos' if you haven't seen the GOAT.
>>
>>736621747
welcome to my life. i just never had a gf.

get alcohol, drink, feel like shit, puke, feel better.
>>
>>736622898
no, it's bullshit for the idiots.
when i was 20 old i had charming girl.
loved her very much.
It is simply impossible to meet such a girl.
life is shit. it's the fucking wrestling every day.
>>
>>736627448
>>736626849
>when you're too weak to respond like a man
literally ignore the kids OP.
>>
>>736626740
I got the entire thing of Taboo on my hard drive, forgot about it! is it captivating though? I'm tired of shows that drag on forever. I like the time period though. Deadwood? never heard of it, whats it about? what would you compare it to? Haven't seen the Sopranos actually! is it for everyone though? will I like it based on the other stuff I watch?

>>736626849
I don't have money for alcohol sadly, not those amounts anyway, I'm saving up for college so it takes pretty much everything I manage to save up.
>>
>>736627566
Taboo is well done, I don't think it drags at all.

Deadwood is a western set in a town that is on the verge of bridging over to normal society but still somewhat outlaw'ish. 3 season show. hard to compare it to something.

Sopranos is the GOAT. It's essentially a 7 season film imo and if you like mafia or Scorsese films, you'll probably enjoy it. hour long episodes though but it really picks up season 3, and after that, it only gets better til the end.

Ignore the dumbasses giving you shit tier advice like drinking etc. remember that word responsibility and what it means bro. Look how sad and miserable they are from their choices if you don't believe me.

Keep at it.
>>
OP btw, not that anyone cares but I feel like writing it down my help me understand it.

We are both introverts, very like minded, awkward and insecure. I tried going against my insecurities just to stay with her, I think she gave in to hers a bit too much and was just looking for an excuse to break up, she seemed very nice and understanding about it, like she knew part of it is her fault so she has no reason to be lashing out at me, I knew I fucked up a bit but her reaction was a bit much! we were meant to see each other tomorrow, I think she couldn't handle it, she felt too weird so she tried being distant and cold in the recent days, leaving me hanging, telling me she'll be back soon, then just reading messages and not responding, then when it was so close to us seeing each other, today, she decided to look for the first thing I slipped up on and used that as a break up trigger. I knew her well enough to expect the opposite reaction, but she shocked me a bit with coming out with what she did. Like I said, the fact that she was nice and understanding about it, knowing her, implied she was part of the problem too, just not as committed as I was, gave in too much to certain insecurities and just flaked out on me. Thinking about that makes me feel less shitty since I'm extremely empathetic and hope that I didn't upset her too much, I hope she is doing well like, but at the same time, she made my last few nights hell and today is no different, I should've known she was too good to be true, like I expected her to break it off sooner or later, but preferred to believe otherwise since I liked her so much, she liked me too, she really did, I know it, it just became too much and I don't think she could look me in the eye, I couldn't look into hers either, but still, wanted to see her, you just gotta troop it out sometimes, she didn't feel the same way so now I'm alone. I think it would've hurt more if she wasn't so cool and nice about it, still, hurts a bit.
>>
>>736621747

kik me @winterpeacock, I'm a girl btw, idk if you're ready for that.
>>
>>736627543
> literally ignore the kids OP.
What? i'm 35 old.
I get know that speak.
>>
>>736627877
I think I might give Taboo a go then! just finished Fargo and Better Call Saul so it sounds like a good show to watch.
Deadwood sounds cool! I like that sort of setting, Westworld was class.
Sopranos sounds like a must watch, I just don't feel like it every day, to watch mafia like stuff if you get me? I must be in the mood for that and now is not the time, I will come around to it some day for sure though!

I know man, I used to have a drinking problem at around 16 until I was 19 so not going down that road again. I have to be responsible now, I knew that for awhile now, my life has become very 'independent' lately so I've no choice but to be responsible, if I won't be then I'll just go down a hole I don't wanna go down into and it'll take forever to recover from that, no point making life harder at this point, been a bit too long to be honest, about time things were better, I'll work on it for sure.

>>736628452
thats not funny right now man, but thanks for bumping the thread.
>>
File: Indeed2.jpg (68KB, 495x540px) Image search: [Google]
Indeed2.jpg
68KB, 495x540px
>>736628888
Good shit, and those quads are a damn good start.

Sopranos is mafia, yeah, but you also connect with the characters and tons of the subplots become more comical/drama related than actual mafia stuff, although that def is the premise.

If you like westerns than Deadwood is a def must see. I actually didn't see it until a few months back but it's quite old. Damn solid acting in it.

Glad to help out bro. I gotta crash now but if you ever feel down around this time, start a thread and I'll pop in and try to give my two cents.

Stay strong. It's not easy but the things that are worth it never are. I'm out brother.
>>
>>736628888
The Office (US) is my go-to when im feeling down, the characters just seem very human and have their own challenges which I can relate to. Nice quads.
>>
>>736629872
this. watch it from beginning to end. Many feels.
>>
>>736628888

I'm not joking :) go ahead, kik me
>>
>>736629247
didn't even notice the quads haha.
My friend told me about that actually, sounds interesting, but just seen the trailer for Deadwood and it looks cool as fuck! if the plot is interesting enough and the show doesn't drag for too long then its next on the list for sure, thanks!
Cool man, thanks for coming, very much appreciated! enjoy the rest of your day!
>>
>>736629872
I've seen the office twice now i think! haven't seen it lately though, might watch it after Brooklyn nine nine

>>736630836
I still think you are, besides I don't even have kik, i don't know what it is to be honest, i only use facebook and I barely go on it anyway
>>
File: IMG_0270.png (24KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0270.png
24KB, 500x460px
>>736621747
just get a console or a pc rig for games, I don't have a mom or a dad or a gf. I just play games and I feel totally fine. if you absolutely need a female in your life then be a better person. girls get with guys in their league so if you want an awesome hot cjhick then you better be awesome or funny
>>
File: IMG_20160808_193352.jpg (133KB, 805x992px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160808_193352.jpg
133KB, 805x992px
>>736623289
that's good ^w^ so sorry to hear that OP, you'll get over it, everyone does, keep your head high and don't let things get to you, it'll be alright
>>
>>736631057

Lol all right, It's a messaging app, i recommended it so we could have a conversation. I'm not comfortable posting pics on here but if you were to download it, I'd prove I'm actually a girl who's down to talk.
>>
>>
>>736631087
I play on a ps4, just got Dishonored 1+2 on it so i'm playing that to keep busy, pretty good so far! my pc is shit and I've no cash for a better one, i just use it for internet really so its ok.

Sorry to hear it man, thats really upsetting, hope you're doing alright. I sometimes get bored of games though, I don't enjoy them as much as I used to, but its still fun to play an hour or 2 every now and then!
I don't need a woman, but I feel more 'complete' with one if you get me? more happy, to my full potential like. I don't have high standards, I do fairly well with women i think, i get along like, but so far no opportunities since Im stuck in a dead town...
>>
>>736631436
Thanks man! appreciate the support!

>>736631502
I've been here for long enough to know its a trap haha in case you're serious I apologize but you do understand where you are right? chances you're being serious are real slim haha. I had a friend once who was so convincing, he actually got my friend to download this file he send him...got a virus on his pc that kept displaying "your dick is tiny" whenever he would open up skype topkek. Sorry I don't feel like dick pics today haha but I'm almost tempted to try it out just so I can satisfy my curiosity!

>>736631666
go away Satan
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.