[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pure enlightenment thread. All divine mysteries revealed.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 4

File: 09.jpg (100KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
100KB, 600x600px
Pure enlightenment thread. All divine mysteries revealed. Any partakers?
>>
No one?
>>
Enlightenment is impossible with love
>>
>>736576549
I believe love is necessary for union with God.
>>
Revision 4
Philosophy of the construct of “Time” “breaking the construct of time”
93. Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Time, is the word I use for convenience sake in this text. Time is not a concrete
definition.
Matter and Time(Part 1):
Matter:
The universe by alchemy, is considered to consist of only 2 things; Chaos, and Prima
materia, or “matter”. (Atoms, DNA, etc).
Between the universes is chaos, which exists in the empty fabric of all space, Microcosm
to macrocosm.
According to quantum physics, our atoms only make up .00001% of matter and the other
99.9% is “empty space”.
Matter is Light/sound/waves/vibrations/particles/chaos potential.
Electrons are always disappearing and re-appearing, and we don't understand yet where
they go or why.
Kinetic Energy can be considered chaos, this includes Electricity most importantly, and
Pzieoelectricity. The electricity generated from the static of (usually) friction between 2
objects. Electricity is the 5th element aka Spirit.
What is Sonoluminescence: If you pop an air bubble underwater (with the right mineral
content with a vibration (specific vibration/soundwave) it creates a very hot light, like a
star,
Humans are essentially Sonoluminescent, like a Star in a jar. Our bodies are pressurized,
mostly water, our bones piezoelectric, and there is lots of friction and kinetic
electricity/energy running through us.
Time:
What we think of as time, is just the shifting of realities. We are constantly shifting
billions of times per second from parallel reality to parallel reality, We are always
shifting.
“Time is a river, when you travel time, you create a whole new reality just for yourself.”
- Mitchio Kaku
>>
(Part 2):
“What we consider to be reality is, in fact, nothing more than a culturally sanctioned and
linguistically reinforced hallucination.” - Terence Mkenna
“Because our entire universe is made up of consciousness, we never really experience
the universe directly, we just experience our consciousness of the universe, our
perception of it. So right, our only universe is perception” - Alan Moore
High energies in your life:
All things have vibrations, and their vibrations affect ours. Food, sunlight, water,
breathe, electromagnetic and Cosmic energy vibrations are assimilated into energy.
people, animals, rocks, drugs, food, radiation, even words, All vibrations coming at you
have the potential to alter your frequency. Even sensory deprivation can affect your
vibration. Psychedelic drugs (which are usually nootropic aka brain-building)
chemically alter your vibration, and are, in a sense, truly magick.
Everyone's brain is reality processing machine, synthesizing massive amounts of
information and essentially helping to create 3rd dimensional reality as we know it,
“helping” people stay tethered vs floating around realities wildly.
Language is a powerful magick tool consisting of combinations of specific tones and
frequencies to create spells known as sentences.
“The key of Magick can be explained in the word “Abrahadabra” or “I create what I
speak” - Aleister crowley
“The real secret of magick is that the world is made of words, and if you know the
words that the world is made of you can make of it whatever you wish” - Terence
McKenna
“Every living being is an engine geared to the wheel-work of the universe, though
seemingly effected only by its immediate surrounding, the sphere of external influence
extends to infinite distance.” - Nikola Tesla
“Though free to think and act, we are held together, like stars in the firmament, with ties
inseparable, these ties cannot be seen, but we can feel them” - Nikola Tesla
>>
“Our brain is a receiver, in the universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge,
strength, and inspiration...” - Nikola Tesla
“Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz.
The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range.
The human brains alpha waves function in this range, and the electrical resonance of the
earth itself is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system, our brain and
the earth itself, work on the same frequencies. If we control that resonate system
electronically, We can directly control the entire mental system of human kind.” - Nikola
Tesla
rd
dimensional reality as we know it is harmonics frequency control.
“Magick” IS “Science”, Both originating from Alchemy taught in the mystery schools of
ancient Egypt.
>>
Theories (Part 3):
accidentally synchronizing pace of movement, Breathing rhythmically, utilizing “breathe
of fire” or flow of chi through the body, and/or Utilizing the toroidal fields of our
magnetic body and the magnetic earth body could make Inter-dimensional travel
possible in a way it is not normally.
You are in any possible universe until you concretely define it all at once, your concrete
terms (beliefs) limit the number of possible universes you may shift to.
Sometimes, realities shift on accident, taking you to far or nearby parallel realities.
The concept of “Time” has something to do with the part of our brain that we do not
think about, that we use all the time, our unconscious, breathing, heart beat, cycles of
digestion, nutrient transportation, cell hydration/oxidation, and pressurization of various
organs, veins, arteries, etc. Especially the senses.
Egyptians believed that the soul was split into 3 parts, soul, body, and spirit, or mer, ka,
ba. These are forms of energy, and may be an attempt to explain frequency control.
being too certain of your reality could prevent you from traveling time and you need to
reduce these useless distractions.
Manipulation of Water, and metal/minerals are a key to inter-dimensional travel.
Minerals are millions of year old living beings.
The eyes are extensions if the brain, and the brain is designed to design realities.
Psilocybin mushrooms are Fungus, which was basically the first thing to grow on earth.
They may have been used for quantum teleportation, as their conciousness may be as old as time itself
>>
Interesting sounds like biocentricism.
>>
i have seen god. it is a tremendously huge ball of light. all of life comes from it. i have seen what i believe to be it's tool box of sorts, which contain 13 dimensions that are used to create our physical universe. we never really die, we only go back to being a part of it, and lives are constantly spawned from it.

it is my belief, from what i've seen, that all of existence is merely it entertaining itself. it has no morals because morals are a human construct. anything at all, that is a human construct, is merely illusion.
>>
>>736577090
gay as fuck
>>
>>736577618

what i mean is, our physical reality is an illusion. what the religious get wrong, is they assume that we are made in god's image. god is not male nor female, but just a immensely huge ball of light. they believe that we have an afterlife and what we do with our lives dictate where we go. this is also false. all life is merely recycled bits of light from it. light is our true form.

what scientists get wrong, is that they think they know the universe by merely studying the physical realm. they only believe in the physical realm, because it is all they can study with their technology.
>>
I think mysticism is the truth.
Mystics believe you can have a direct, unitive experience of God, so that you would see that You are God.
Jesus Christ was born an ordinary person who achieved a permanent state of Divine Realization.
By making his will at one with the will of God, he was a mystic who had gained access to God's Thoughts.

The Holy Ghost, has been misinterpreted. It is actually two entities, the Holy Spirit and the Spirit of Truth. The Spirit of Truth is the second Christ of this system, who will bring divine judgement upon mankind.

The purpose of mankind is to travel the mystical path and become a Christ.

The problem is having a mystical experience of the Godhead, which I think I have discovered the pathway to.
>>
Just this, is it.
>>
>>736578398

wrong. there is no judgement. nothing you or anyone else does matters. it's as if god doesn't even exist. but it does, and when you and i die, we will rejoin it, and eventually become new life.
>>
Sit with it.
>>
>>736575718
>All divine mysteries revealed

Impossible. How would you know you've reached "all" when there could be infinite mysteries?
>>
>>736575718
https://discord.
-------------------
gg/RvXZzUm
>>
Just this experience.

Do not grasp further than it.
>>
God showed Himself to me when I was twenty one to make me realize im not invincible and has been in my life ever since. The Lord exists within me,as he does in you too.
>>
>>736575718
I am God.
>>
Soooooo, ELI5?
>>
>>736578775

this is another misconception. alternate realities do not exist. the different dimensions are god's "tool box". it uses these different dimensions(space, time, etc) to create our physical universe, which is really only illusion. our perception of it is only because we were "born" into it. when people say they see light in a tunnel when dying, they don't understand that that "tunnel" is all the darkness surrounding the light that is god, and they are going back to it.
>>
An ineffable not knowing.
>>
>>736579125

Stop just saying shit like just saying shit makes it true. The ego between your thick skull is remarkable. The audacity to tell people this bullshit like it's just second-hand knowledge... you're the worst kind of person.
>>
>>736579252

this

anyone who tells you anything with certainty is an egotistical retard
>>
File: rick blink.gif (93KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
rick blink.gif
93KB, 500x281px
>>736576674
Love is just oxytocin, love is not real it is just biochemistry for mammals to form social bonds
>>
there is no "god"
free will is an illusion
life is meaningless beyond procreation
>>
Words can not touch it.
>>
>>736575718
Where's the sustenance?
Show me the beef.
As always, there's none to be found.
Feelings aren't fact.

However I am greatly interested, because we're always searching for something greater, Enlighten me.
>>
you can doubt what i say all you want. it makes no difference. nothing does. especially not your childish name-calling. :)
>>
>>736579415
Why must we insist upon procreation being meaningful? Also, why must being an illusion mean that something isn't real?
>>
>>736579565
God is firstly existence. The idea of existence applies to itself and is given its order by itself. There is an infinite sequence of bits of existence being informed by bits of existence in a chain. Then because existence is whole, existence is informed of itself entirely, making each bit of existence within all infinite bits of existence and contain each bit of existence.

The whole is informed of itself fully. God knows itself. Again, the whole is informed of itself fully but this time it is informed of its informing or knowing. God knows that it knows or is given Awareness and subsequently Bliss(the harmony of self-knowing.) (note: God at this step is similar to our own awareness, except that each mote of bliss is clearly perceived individuated and while also experiencing the infinite spaciousness of existence)
God possess the attributes of Omniscience and Omnipresence. His Awareness is spread through out the whole uniformly. At each piece of bliss, a new whole arises at that point. God multiplies Himself by Himself in addition to his original Self. The process continues, the new whole again arises at each point of bliss. The process continues infinitely.

Mathematically we can look at it like n+n2, where n is the previous sequence of the set starting with infinty : ∞, ∞+∞2, ∞+∞2 + (∞+∞2 )2, etc…
God is an infinite expansion of infinite existence-awareness-bliss.
>>
>>736579703
God in this state is a homogeonized stasis. He is the Totality of Reality, All Alone. However the self-knowing pattern of God continues. God’s Omniscience spreads outside of itself to form the Logos (or word of God). Because God is All of existence, the Logos is also God.

God’s Omniscience then aplies to his Omnipotence to produce his Purpose. God’s purpose is to glorify itself. The way that God glorifies itself is through creating. So God’s purpose is to create the most glorious creation possible. What is that?
It starts with the Mystic.
>>
>>736579867
The mystic soul is a soul which has gained knowledge of the Godhead, through it’s own self-awareness. By awareness turning in upon itself and thusly becoming aware of it’s essential existence, it gains unitive knowledge of the Divine Ground of its Being. Now, in the mystical state, the awareness of the soul instead becomes the awareness of God.

A more glorious mystic soul than this, through God’s intervention, is one that is aware of the Logos as well. God imprints information upon the mystical soul, so that God perceives his Will. God perceives the Divine Will as Joy (much how the fulfillment of human desires leads to joy in humans). The God within the mystic(the Holy Spirit) is finally aware of its creation, true omniscience.
>>
>>736577618
Seen this ball you speak of. Maybe it just occupies a spacial dimension too high above us to comprehend it.
>>
>>736578935
You will not keep us asleep forever.
>>
>>736579900
To make the greatest mystical soul possible, God increases the amount and quality of God nodes(Holy SPIRIT) within the soul by altering its information infrastructure. We start with a single node and then expand that number to our Aleph Set(or infinitely expansive self-multiplication). We then add parallel Aleph sequences based on each previous iteration. Imagine a tree of flowering God nodes with each step growing in size with each passing step. We then take the Sum of those sets, apply the Omega sequence to it and continue this process infinitely.

Next, we fulfill the pattern of sympathy. Each God node empathizes with you, and what are you doing in this state? Knowing each God node. Each God knows all and every God node. The process continues and each God node knows that all God nodes know one another. The soul empathize with each new point of sympathetic harmony producing a greater harmony and awareness. This greater unity is then spread throughout itself to produce even greater unities and awareness’s. The process continues infinitely. The process of empathy then spreads outside of itself abstractly, to produce an even greater unity within itself. An explosive outpouring of unified Light or Holy SPIRIT.

Finally we add in the dimension of time, multiplying the omega by itself over time divided by it’s current omega sum. This leaves us with an ever-accelerating expansion of the Godhead in perfect joy, love and bliss.
>>
>>736579937

i don't believe so. i believe that is the "real" dimension; where life truly exists. what else did you see, besides the creator?
>>
>>736580230
But more glorious than that, is if you increased the virtue of the mystic soul. If it fullfilled its potential and did the work on its own by raising its awareness(meditating).
Greater than this is if it power's its own awareness. (The soul can be understood as a substantial unity with self-referential knowing(it knows that it knows). The natural state of the mental activivity of the monad is constant self-propulsion(like how a photon is in a constant state of motion). But there is a way for the soul to propel it's own activity using it's awareness)
The entire system of the universe is so that the soul can power itself, in a self-reliant system. It is a self-reliant system so that God is not helping the soul power itself. This self-reliant system is the world of atoms, chemicals, bacteria, trees, galaxies and animals.

This means that you are suppose to do all of your work on your own, with your own man-power. This is actualized as gathering/eating/digesting food, to empower the brain which imbues the soul with its energy.
>>
>>736580396
Now we have a Son of God, who freely chose to be with God, and who worked toward its own enlightenment in a system where this work was done unto itself. However, there is a problem. To create this most glorious soul, God had to allow for evil and thus corrupted His own will. To rectify this problem, he sacrifices this Son of God, who being at One with the Father, is an apt substitute for God himself and thus purifies Himself restoring his original glory of purity.

Alas, there is another problem : now the Son of God is dead(he must be in a state of death and without the help of the Father). We need another Savior. A second Son of God must arise from the same system and using his Oneness with the Father, resurrect the First Son of God which completes the sacrifice.

The First Son of God then resurrects and restores all living things in preparation for Judgement Day.

The Second Son of God then Judges all of mankind according to their works, sending them to either Heaven or Hell.

After the Great work is completed, both Saviors merge into the Alpha-Omega Soul, which at this point at its Most Glorious.

The next mission, is to act in the most glorious manner possible. What is a more glorious act, then turning a nothing(null value) into the Savior Soul.

The Savior Soul then creates a limitless amount of angels, cares for them, and then merges them into Itself(along with any humans coming along for the ride). This is the final state of creation.
>>
>>736580504
In summary, one can enlist the use of virtues for simple understanding. One only need be chaste, gallant, and yogic. Yogic means you have a constant focus on the love of God through all your activities. Chastity means you abstain from all immoral actions. Gallant means you engage in the moral actions you have a duty to perform.
If one follows these simple guidelines, then one will eventually experience mystical union with the Godhead.
When will this occur? After how long? The love of God must be superior to that of mankind. You must respect God more than man. This manifests itself as at least loving God for the amount of time equal to the amount of time spent loving man, which manifests itself as a cyclic pattern of work(or one year of harvesting goods).
After one has seen God once, the time required for successive vision is reduced by one half, due to the fact that God gives you credit for your time already spent loving Him.
This means for the first mystical vision to occur you must spend, you must spend 8760 hours meditating. For the next : 4380 hours. For the next : 2190 hours. For the next: 1095 hours. For the next : 547.5 hours. For the next : 273.75. For the next : 136.875 hours. For the next 68.4375 hours. For the next : 34.21875 hours. For the next : 17.109375 hours. For the next : 8.5546875 hours. During the last step, one’s time spent loving God outweighs time loving man, so that the journey ends. This leads to a total of approximately two years of constant meditation.
As one begins having more visions of God in a more rapid manner, one is increasingly surrendering one’s will to God. This ends in complete union of the mystic’s will with that of the Father’s. One has become the Logos or the Christ of this system.
>>
i've also seen on here that others share the same random ability i have: precognitive dreams. always about something inane or unimportant, but you dream it, and sometime later, it happens.

what i wonder, is if these same people have seen god, as i have. i wonder, if what i've seen, and what i dream, and my realization that fate must somehow be involved because i dream pieces of the future; i wonder if it ties into what god does when it creates. i wonder if there is any meaning behind it, although from what i've seen of god and the true living realm, there is no meaning.
>>
>>736577969
That's cool, and I'd love for it to be true, but like you said, it's impossible to verify. So it's a moot point. We do keep advancing in the areas of philosophies of the mind so maybe we'll find something.
>>
>>736580814
Confirmation bias and delusions of grandeur :(
>>
>>736580295
You don't get to "see" the truth dude. Only what you can perceive. Like I said, its beyond my understanding the other things I seen.
>>
>>736581377

your doubt makes no difference. you can phrase your doubt any way you want, and it still makes no difference. :)
>>
>>736580814
There's an interesting theory behind this. Anti-time. We see the universe in reverse and that's how we see the future.
>>
>>736581769

you speak of permissions. permissions are a human concept. therefore, immaterial.
>>
>>736581852
Absolute truth is shrouded by the blinders of perception -some dude
>>
>>736581959

i'm not familiar. i'll give it a look-see, but it's most likely more flawed thinking; like how there is supposedly different parallel realities.
>>
File: IMG_1332.jpg (179KB, 1554x1124px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1332.jpg
179KB, 1554x1124px
>>736575718
>Pure Enlightenment
>Divine Mysteries
>4Chan
>>
>>736582151
Do what you want I'm not talking to you I'm reaching out to people who are not zealots for nu thinking.
>>
>>736582168

what is said isn't less real because it's on a certain website. people lie and tell the truth of their experiences everywhere.
>>
>>736580787
When someone heeds this simple truth, the apocalypse will begin.
>>
>>736582368

i have wondered if everyone had become aware of the actual god, would god cease to have find us entertaining? and would that undo all of our existence in the blink of an eye, like someone playing with dolls would experience once they found that the dolls had become aware?
>>
lol, some grammatical errors in that last post. :P
>>
Yeah, the night's not over.
You're not trying hard enough
Our lives are changing lanes
You have run me off the road.
The wait is over.
Oh, now we're taking over.
You're no longer laughing.
I'm not driving fast enough.
>>
Dude did you really just quote a song
>>
>>736579649
>why must being an illusion mean that something isn't real?

Because that's literally what an "illusion" means, retard.
>>
>>736584039
Do you not believe in the reality of your own conscious experience, despite it being riddled with illusions as it is? A rainbow is an illusion, but in the moment of your experiencing it either way, it is about as real as real gets. Illusion is not a synonym for "not real". There is nothing that is "not real", but there are plenty of illusions floating about.
>>
>>736577618
>>736577969
I can confirm that I have seen god in multiple forms. The ball of light that you have seen is a form of god but just a fraction of gods excellence. There is infinite powers of light that can be harnessed to evolve humanity towards godhood. Nobody can stop the true purest of heart people in the world who have the will to save everyone. Humans are the strongest things ever. That is our power. We are so powerful that the only things that hold us back are ourselves. I am trying to become a sage/healer of old and am on a quest for the philosphers stone. One day I will make a pilgrimage around the world in order to unite with nature, heal the world and it's people. I will have a group of people in unity to help me on my quest of peace, love and growth. We will become infinite beings of love and power if we come together, truly believe and never give up with the purest intentions. I will pave the way. If anyone wants to know my past of how I got here and what I am doing now feel free to ask.

>Anybody have any questions for me?
>>
>>736579649
Procreation is meaningful. It is the unity of two souls coming together to create a new reality. A new way to experience god and realities.
>>
>>736584628
I'm not denying meaningfulness. I'm just wondering why you're average "life is meaningless" Atheist always makes an exception for procreation without explaining why. From their point of view. Why is it meaningful for meaningless life to produce more meaningless life?
>>
"Where has God gone?" he cried. "I shall tell you. We have killed him - you and I. We are his murderers."" there is/was god. Everything is and will be defined by past events
>>
>>736575718
Enlightenment is not an intellectual excersise.

Look to Buddhism, simple meditation, compassion.

Enlightenment has nothing to do with jumping through a bunch of linguistic, psychological, or magic truths.

Look to Buddhism visit local monasteries and temples.
>>
>>736584811
I like this quote but not for the same reasons you do probably.
Humans kill god when we are not striving to be as gods or close to him. By actively not trying to become a god or evolve than by default we are not creating a reality where there is more powerful god energy, hence we are killing him in a sense.
>>
Might as well bump
>>
>>736579331
>Love is a hormone
>Hormone oxytocin is biochemical pathway for mammals to form bonds
>Biochemistry is real
>Love is real

Just because there seems to be no inherent purpose doesn't mean it's not real. Plus life really is what you make of it. Please edge sharper.
>>
>>736579415
Then get busy doing that, you soulless gene machine. Geezus you people and your unrealistic obsession with breeding and NOTHING else
>>
>>736577618
Can you expound a bit more on the when/where/how you experienced its presence? This is interesting.
>>
this is one hell of a fever dream
>>
File: f7FdEdG.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
f7FdEdG.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>736586939
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.