[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get it. Russia hacked the election. You've told me 100

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 56

File: Mainstream Journalism.jpg (89KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
Mainstream Journalism.jpg
89KB, 800x420px
I get it. Russia hacked the election. You've told me 100 times a day for months.

And despite the sheer volume of you telling me over and over and over again that the Russians hacked the election, I still don't know WHAT was hacked.

I know SOMETHING was hacked and that something resulted in Hillary losing, but for some reason the press never talks about what that something was or how that something harmed Hillary Clinton. All they want is for me to know the Russians did "it", whatever "it" was, and because of "it" Trump's victory is illegitimate. They seem to believe that I don't need to know what "it" was.

Someone please explain to me how the Russians hacked the election. Did they hack the election booths and change votes? If they didn't do that, then what is "it" that Russia did that makes Trump's victory illegitimate?

I can't seem to get that information from the American press for some reason.
>>
That's because it's bullshit. Only fools believe fake news.
>>
>>736562600
This
>>
The only thing to be proven is that Russia collided with Wikileaks to release Hillary's private documents and e-mails. Also, Russia sent that e-mail to John Podesta, which he clicked on allowing their private info to be hacked. In other words, the actual voting was not hacked, only released documents about Clinton
>>
File: they_live.jpg (392KB, 820x819px) Image search: [Google]
they_live.jpg
392KB, 820x819px
>>736563033
Basically democrats are furious that Clinton's corruption was exposed.
>>
>>736562382
>Uuuuugh why don't you just FUCKING show me and me specifically every piece of evidence relating to this ongoing investigation involving some of the most powerful people in the world
Fucking kill yourself, you self-obsessed faggot.
>>
>>736562382
If only there was proof.
>>
>>736563233
Because asking for proof of claims is such a bad thing?
>>
>>736562382
>that something resulted in Hillary losing
wheres your evidence?

you come here bitching about seeing no evidence, but you already made a determination based on no evidence.

I lol'd. stupid liberals
>>
>>736563033
>proven

laughable, wheres the fuckin proof? just because the CIA left russian ip's as their "tracks", yall think thats indisputable??
>>
File: 1496298167405.gif (147KB, 346x229px) Image search: [Google]
1496298167405.gif
147KB, 346x229px
>>736563437
>OP is asking for proof of hack
>Your post

are you a spastic
>>
>>736562382
They revealed that hilary and the dnc are conniving cunts who didnt give the most sincere politician in American history a chance. That shifted the results because the angry man resonated more than the lying cunt.
>>
>>736563382
Don't pay attention to that troglodyte.
>>
>>736562382
Apparently, Seth Rich is Russian. He leaked the DNC and Podesta e-mails to Assange.and was murdered for it. This only showed the American people was a total PIECE OF SHIT the democrat party is and totally fucked over Bat-Shit-craxy uncle Bernie.
>>
File: maddow.jpg (44KB, 447x569px) Image search: [Google]
maddow.jpg
44KB, 447x569px
Ok, since you morons are too fucking stupid to do a minimal amount of research, I'll hand it to you on a silver platter.
>social engineering is a form of hacking.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_engineering_(security)

Here is how Russia socially engineered the 2016 US Presidential election
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy1vk1mZhiw
>>
>>736562382
Russians were found to be responsible for hacking the DNC prior to election day. The results of this back were that thousands of emails were realised to wiki leaks and possibly that information was stolen that aided in their attempts to influence the election. Russia's contiued attempts to influence the election to the form of anything from smear campaigns to directly colluding with members of trumps campaign( https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/06/us/politics/russia-hack-report.html ) this as well as the suspicious attempts for many people on the trump payroll to hide any and all connections to russia has lead to many people questioning how far russia and trumps campaign collusion went and if the election was fair
>inb4 " Hillary shill fake news" I'm not stateing an opinion on trump just the suspicious activity that lead to his election
>>
>>736564190
>only the Russian state can use bots to troll twitter
>russian kids trolling on 2Ch.hk aren't smart enough to use social media bots by themselves
>it had to be the Russian Government because that's the only way I can delegitimize Trump's victory

Jesus Christ. This is such bullshit.
>>
What effect do you think the Podesta/Brazile/DNC emails would have had on the election if they had been about Yoga, cookie recipes and their grandchildren?
>>
>>736565085
Lots of countries try to affect elections everywhere, that's not news.
Trump and people associated with him directly colluded with Russians to affect the US Presidential elections. That is news.
>>
>>736565401

No they didn't. A bunch of Russian kids decided to troll Americans with twitter bots. That's it. That's all that happened.

You're committing the correlation equals causation fallacy.
>>
>>736564190

Wow, that dude really hates Trump.
>>
>>736565401
>Trump and people associated with him directly colluded with Russians to affect the US Presidential elections

prove it.
>>
>>736566014
>prove it.

He won. What more evidence do you need?
>implying Trump could have defeated the Clinton machine without the assistance of a foreign state.
>>
File: 1483354382725.jpg (93KB, 700x678px) Image search: [Google]
1483354382725.jpg
93KB, 700x678px
>>736564190
Social engineering is a tool used to get info that lets you hack into things.

Influencing elections by releasing information isn't hacking. Sure breaking into Hillary's email was hacking. They hacked emails, they didn't hack the election.

Basically democrats are just butthurt that everybody found out just how crooked Hillary really is.
>>
>>736563033
>proven
>>
>>736566172
Did you even watch the video? She proves exactly how the Russians used Social Engineering to hack our election.

Watch it.
>>
File: 1493333399049.png (54KB, 1077x539px) Image search: [Google]
1493333399049.png
54KB, 1077x539px
>>736566109
The Clinton machine defeated itself.

>rigging the democrat primaries
>evidence of pay to play corruption in the state department
>proof hillary lied about what she knew about bengazi
>operating illegal email server
>deleting the contents of said illegal email server when a court issued a subpoena for the data (obstruction of justice and destruction of evidence)
>telling lies about obvious health problems she was having
>proof she covered up for Bills rapes, yet still pretends to be a feminist
>flip flopping on all major issues, She voted for the Iraq and Agfhanistan wars as a Senator, but tried to paint Trump as the pro Iraq war person
>She is on record all through the 90's talking about how we need to secure our borders and deport "illegals", there are literally dozens of clips of her saying it
>She was totally anti-gay marriage until just the past year or two, there are literally dozens of clips of her saying it
etc. etc. etc.

B-b-but Trump hypothetically grabbed an imaginary woman's pussy!
>>
>>736566690
rachel madcow is a dumb lezbo cunt.

The election wasn't hacked. Clinton's dirty secrets were simply exposed. Nothing more.
>>
see, it isnt a matter of actually changing the election results.

its causing chaos, distrust, mistrust, and confusion that was the real goal.

now everyone will mistrust elections:
"the election is rigged"
"it was manipulated"
"I don't trust the results"
"recall election, impeach"

mission accomplished comrades.

we russkies didnt have to "change the results" of the vote... we just caused you to always discredit any vote, any election...

mission accomplished, we have damage democracy.

Russia #1, comrades!
>>
File: evidence mountin.jpg (87KB, 741x960px) Image search: [Google]
evidence mountin.jpg
87KB, 741x960px
>>736567445
>>
>>736566892
this x 100
>>
>>736566892
>The Clinton machine defeated itself.
With the help of Russia. Russia flooding social media with fake stories about Hillary Clinton prevented ALL democrats from having a discussion about Hillary Clinton on Social media.

Trump was able to use social media to organize, Clinton wasn't. Because of Russia.
Why is that so difficult to understand?
>>
>>736567639
>this minus 1 millions
>>
Social Engineering =/= hacking our election.
>>
>>736562600
That several of our intelligence agencies have confirmed? And don't say Comey was a liberal when you all were praising him for taking down Hillary just a few months ago
>>
>>736567854
Yes it does.
>>
>>736563218
This.
>>
>>736562382
seen this copy pasta before quite a few times ivan

where do you get it from

sage goes in all fields
>>
File: 1452891224684.gif (331KB, 218x299px) Image search: [Google]
1452891224684.gif
331KB, 218x299px
>>736567950
fucking lol
>>
>>736567854
trolling - influencing stupid white voters
>>
>>736563218
Why the fuck would they take a selfie like this? There's a forward facing camera for a reason.
>>
>>736562382
You know what they'll never talk about? How dual citizens, illegal aliens, and how israeli citizens who've never set foot on US soil are permitted to vote in our elections. That would ruin their narrative. So they try to frighten and rile up the mouth breathing pseudo intellectuals and incite them to violence. This is history repeating itself with better technology.
>>
>>736567655
>fake stories
All of the shit I listed wasn't fake and was 100% real. And those were the talking points I had with everybody I knew who decided not to vote for her.

The emails where she asked if people were CGI people (Clinton Global initiative) was really the smoking gun for me. She flat out wouldn't even give people the time of day when she was Secretary of State until they donated to her "charity", of which a significant % went back into her pocket as a salary for working in her "charity".

Basically it amounts to:
>Donate $50,000 to my charity, of which $5,000 goes straight into my pocket, then we will talk

She should be behind bars, period.

Then there is the email server, which was 100% illegal, period. There is no disputing that fact. She needs to be punished fr the crime of operating a private server which was located inside her own personal property to conduct official state business. That by itself was a crime even if she did nothing illegal in the emails.

But when the court ordered her to hand over the emails they were magically deleted that very night. That would land you or me in prison, but not Cersei Lannister, whoops, I mean Hillary Clinton.

And how about her having low level assistance with zero security clearance printing off hard copys of classified into and also forwarding it to emails accounts with no security clearance. If you or I did that one fucking time we would go to prison, period.

There were over 1,300 mishandled classified emails. Each and every one of them would be a prison term for a normal person.
>>
File: shitpostcat.gif (580KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
shitpostcat.gif
580KB, 270x270px
>>736567950

>This thread is social engineering , that means we are all hacking right now nigga...
>>
>>736562382
What I find hilarious is that Russia (our enemy, NOT our ally) clearly wanted Trump to win this election.

Russia, a country that WANTS America to fall, did everything they could to ensure that the candidate THEY wanted made it into the white house.

They succeeded, and somehow conservatives believe this is a good thing.
>>
>>736568112
Ahh, I see so you're a nigger , or some other low IQ shitskin , makes sense.
>>
>>736568523
And so far the stock market is at a record high and Trump is confronting Russia in Syria. Looks like Russia really pwned us huh...
>>
>>736563218
Democrats deny democrats are corrupt; Republicans deny republicans are corrupt or they encourage it. Both parties are two halves of a whole idiot.
>>
kinda funny, how all of us in IT,
who have set up an email server, a blackberry server, blackberry mms server, done multiple emails on a custom built email server,

we say. mehh.

all the RETARDS
WHO KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
ABOUT BLACKBERRY AND EMAIL SERVERS..

all say
hurr durr she should be in jail.

faggots
>>
>>736568334
>Each and every one of them would be a prison term for a normal person.

A "normal" person wouldn't have access to classified documents and emails in the first place - which makes your point completely invalid. They would have been arrested simply for having them.

Idiots like you have been spouting that "hurr durr a normal person" nonsense since it happened without even thinking logically about it.
>>
>>736568610
no, white russian
trump is putins cock holster
comrade

>in b4 black russian, whihc is a decent drink, comrade
>>
>>736568724
>I have a IT certificate any high school dropout can earn in 6 weeks and know how to troubleshoot a network
>I'm basically a god
>>
>>736562382
russians have computers?
whooot?
>>
>>736568639
>citing the stock market as if Trump had anything to do with it\
>having no clue how the stock market actually works in response to Washington power shifts
>escalating tensions with Russia and Syria which is one of the main talking points that Trump had AGAINST Hillary during the election

You're a special kind of fuckwit, aren't ya?
>>
>>736568873
false god
wait, I thought you russians were godless?
>"IT Certificate", not a degree
whattafaggot
>>
File: lowest quality bait.png (17KB, 626x624px) Image search: [Google]
lowest quality bait.png
17KB, 626x624px
>>736568856
You are gonna have to try way harder, "comrade". LOL
>>
>>736568812
>A "normal" person wouldn't have access to classified documents and emails in the first place - which makes your point completely invalid. They would have been arrested simply for having them.

And yet Clinton had normal people handling them by the hundreds on a daily basis, and nothing happened to her.

She even had people delete out the classified headers on the emails so they could be sent without the email servers flagging it and not letting the email be sent. She had people printing hard copies of things that were NEVER allowed to be printed, period. Those hard copies were then handled by people with zero security clearance.

Hillary literally handed out classified info like it was candy. General Petraeus was terminated for mishandling a single classified email and giving it to a single person without clearance for use in writing his biography. Entire decades long military career down the drains just like that. So a high ranking general can be taken out for doing it once, but Hillary doing it over 1,300 times is nothing?

Go fuck yourself.
>>
File: Comrade drumpf.jpg (109KB, 815x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Comrade drumpf.jpg
109KB, 815x1024px
>>736569053
>>
>>736568639
I hope the stock market stays high, but I get the sense people are expecting a correction sometime soon.
>>
>>736569237
hhahahaha
and yet she is not in trouble....
faggot
>>
>>736562382

wow. just wow. like i don't even. what don't you get about "hacking"... and russians! there was hacking and there were russians, what else do you need? do you need me to spell it out for you???? H A C K I N G A N D R U S S I A N S
>>
>>736569374
Perhaps because the head of the department of Justice Loretta Lynch sat down and had a talk with the Clintons in a private jet.
>>
>>736567059
You didn't argue against any of her points. You just insulted her and then restated your position.

That isn't an argument. Either point out specifically where Rachel Maddow is wrong or you're not intellectually capable of refuting her position.
>>
>>736568639
>Trump is confronting Russia in Syria.

Am I living on another planet? Are Trump suportes actually this retarded to consider this a good thing when back in November they were praising Trump for refusing to stir shit up with Russia and Syria while claiming it was Hillary who would start WWIII?

Is it really just a matter of "when MY guy does it it's OK?" Are Americans truly this fucking retarded?
>>
File: Putin-In-Drag.jpg (50KB, 609x467px) Image search: [Google]
Putin-In-Drag.jpg
50KB, 609x467px
>>736562382

"In 2016 the Russian government, at the direction of (Russian President) Vladimir Putin himself, orchestrated cyberattacks on our nation for the purpose of influencing our election -- plain and simple. Now, the key question for the president and Congress is: What are we going to do to protect the American people and their democracy from this kind of thing in the future?"

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/21/politics/jeh-johnson-congress-hearing/index.html
>>
File: 9df.gif (481KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
9df.gif
481KB, 480x360px
>>736569237
Well done, sir.
>>
>>736569560
she opened her dumb fucking mouth, that is how she is wrong
>>
what most of you idiots don't understand is that during a presidential election ...YOUR VOTE DOES NOT COUNT!!!!! no one could vote and yet a winner would still be decided. hack away etc.
>>
File: 18403687.jpg (32KB, 480x646px) Image search: [Google]
18403687.jpg
32KB, 480x646px
>>736563218
>implying the republicans aren't at least as "corrupt"
>>
>>736569575
It's almost like not everybody has the same opinions.

One person says one thing
Another person says another thing
You combine the two as if they were said by the same person and think you have an argument? Are you retarded?

Why do you act like every Trump supporter has an identical hive mind? Is it because you are a braindead leftist with a hive mind?
>>
>>736569237
Government employees =/= normal people. Nice try though kiddo.

Funny how she just had classified shit on unsecure servers while Trump literally gave away classified intelligence to a Russian official and nothing happened to him either. It was hilarious watching the WH press put out that fire - along with all the other ones he's started since being sworn in.

I'm not even mad - I'm thoroughly entertained.
>>
File: trump_syria17903460.jpg (95KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
trump_syria17903460.jpg
95KB, 960x960px
>>736568639
sure kid
>>
File: trump_squad.jpg (117KB, 960x952px) Image search: [Google]
trump_squad.jpg
117KB, 960x952px
>>
>>736569800
kek - staying out of Syria and Hilloary starting WWIII with Russia was one of, if not THE main tipping points of the election, and a huge selling point of Trump's campaign. And now that the shoe is on the complete opposite foot, no conservatives say anything about it. It's disgusting, and so are people like you who make excuses for it.
>>
File: image.jpg (6KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6KB, 300x57px
>>736562382
Trump will be impeached.
>>
>>736562382
bump

the leaks came from Seth Richard and Comey.

What was leaked? tonnes of shit about Hillary and her team doing very illegal stuff b b but hey guy, what was leaked doesn't matter. It's the fact that it was leaked and the public found out is why you need to be angry.. and something something Russia

Also it's not Israel that corrupt American politics nooooooooooooooo way. they'r bff 4ever :)

>Israel din do nuffin
>>
>>736562600

FAKE NEWS: Fox, Breitbart, InfoWars.

FAKE PRESIDENT: Trump

Kill yourself, orangutan fellator.
>>
>>736562382
You have to understand the majority of the public are normies. When people say Russians hacked they election, they use the word hack to sound ominous.
What it really means, or at least what they are trying to convey, is that the Russian government has given a fair amount of reason to suspect them being involved with various political to make the Democratic Party look worse.

Regardless of whether you think that's good or bad, evidence of the Trump team being involved with the Russians on this is why there are a shit ton of investigations.
>>
>>736563218

Republicans own 99.9% of all corruption and 100% of overt politicized racism/bigotry.
>>
File: Israel_Assrapes_America.jpg (299KB, 1455x1173px) Image search: [Google]
Israel_Assrapes_America.jpg
299KB, 1455x1173px
>>736570058
>it's not Israel that corrupt American politics nooooooooooooooo way. they'r bff 4ever
>>
>>736570134
Shit. *political stunts
>>
>>736565998

She is a very intelligent person. People who have brains hate Trump and his retarded, third grade monkey speak.
>>
>>736563662
Bernie was a fucking moron. He would have lost to Trump. Socialism doesnt fucking work.
>>
File: bilderberg-group.jpg (720KB, 2060x1775px) Image search: [Google]
bilderberg-group.jpg
720KB, 2060x1775px
>>736568523
The only reason Russia is our enemy is because the Bilderberg Group wants to kick Russia out of Syria so that the west can finally conquer Iran and completely control the last remaining substantial oil reserve on the planet during the age of peak oil, effectively making Russian and China the United State's bitches.

Pic related is the Bilderberg Group. It has controlled the white house for 5 decades in a row. Trump literally took the white house away from all of the people in pic related, and they're very pissed off about it.
>pic related completely controls the western press.

Trump sees Russia as a potential ally that could be used to fight Isis. And he's right.
>>
>>736570058

>very illegal stuff

I'll bite your bait. Name something they did you are claiming is "illegal".
>>
>>736569813
>Government employees =/= normal people

Yes they are you retard. They were simple office assistants. Why are you acting like they were special FBI agents? They absolutely were average people.

And tons of the missing emails were recovered on Anthony Weiner's laptop which the FBI seized because he was sexting minors. Classified emails meant only for Clinton were on Weiner's laptop because Weiner's wife Huma was Hillary's campaign manager and right hand woman. Huma was saving classified information which she was not cleared to see on her husband's laptop and he wasn't cleared to see it either. And that's just one example of how careless they were.

State Department top secret documents being saved on some unsecured laptop owned by people not even cleared to see the info.
>>
>>736570467
No, they're not. Government employees are Class-A commoners. (cops, judges, politicians,). Everyone else are Class-B commoners.
>>
>>736570419
We have more oil than Iran.
>>
>>736569237

Your post reeks of utterly desperate bullshit.

Hillary was nothing more or less than the target of a tens of millions of dollar 24/7/365 witch hunt by the subhuman niggerfaggot slime of the rotten-to-the-core modern GOP. THAT'S the long and short of it.

>inb4 retarded faggots try "muh private email server"
>>
>>736570172
>100% of overt politicized racism/bigotry
>>736570172

Never mind the first black senator was a republican
The first black representative was a republican
Republicans freed the slaves
Democrats push for the welfare state which keeps blacks impoverished and in broken fatherless families where ghetto trash moms keep pooping out more kids for bigger welfare checks.

Look at all the liberal utopias like Detroit and Chicago and how they are absolute hellholes for the blacks living there. And you dare say the Republicans are the racists? Democrats want blacks to stay in their welfare ghetto plantations and remain the slave class.
>>
>>736567655
Lol. Had nothing to do with her being an absolutely wretched human being.
>>
>>736568724

Exactly this.

Hell, I work for the motherfucking DoD and and I know for a FACT she didn't do shit.
>>
Trump fags are truly amazing.

Believe all the Republican talking points about Clinton but believe all the straight bullshit Trump spews. I truly hope you poor uneducated faggots get trampled by the Trump machine.
>>
>>736568639

The US economy is 100% Obama's until the start of Fiscal Year 2018 and ONLY if the GOP and Trump pass a budget.

The unemployment rate and market values have NOTHING AT ALL to do with Trump and anyone who thinks they do is a drooling idiot.
>>
File: fakenews1496693719752.png (83KB, 1614x650px) Image search: [Google]
fakenews1496693719752.png
83KB, 1614x650px
>>736562600
>fake news.
>>
>>736570666
the server was illegal that is afact
when the court asked for the server contents the server was deleted, that is obstruction of justice, that is a fact
classified information was on the server, that is a felony, that is a fact

go fuck yourself
>>
>>736567655
There is not a single person in this country whose mind was not made up the moment they found out who was running.
Dont let mainstream media lie to you. There is no such a thing as an "undecided voter"
>>
File: YOU_2.jpg (586KB, 960x732px) Image search: [Google]
YOU_2.jpg
586KB, 960x732px
>>736570134
>normies
faggot seriously
how long do you think you're going to keep up this charade?

You're human, like all of us.

And you are going to have to fit into society in some form unless you want to end up homeless.
>>
File: 1477454448335.jpg (162KB, 750x746px) Image search: [Google]
1477454448335.jpg
162KB, 750x746px
>Podesta's email password was the word "password"

Anyone could have hacked it. I've not seen any proof that the Russians did it, just vague accusations in the media. No one cared when it happened to Sarah Palin when she was running with John Mccain. I was in the thread where OP dumped her login info on 4chan.

If the Russians want to do us the favor of leaking our candidates private emails, more power to them. I'm all for transparency.
>>
File: soc_4075318944826593956_n.jpg (40KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
soc_4075318944826593956_n.jpg
40KB, 480x480px
>>736570418
>doesn't know what democratic socialism is
>>
>>736570972
>>Podesta's email password was the word "password"
> Anyone could have hacked it. I've not seen any proof that the Russians did it

The FBI and 16 other intelligence agencies disagree with you, Trumpfag.
>>
>>736570941
agreed. I don't believe that a bunch of bleeding heart liberals read Clinton's emails and said "I can't believe this. I'm changing my vote for Trump!!"
>>
>>736570759

Are you strapped down to a table that's facing a 72" TV that has nothing but Fox News on it 24/7?

NO ONE should be this fucking retarded. NO ONE.
>>
>>736570759
This is a thousand times. They somehow convinced the ignorant that the republicans, who are trying to stop this lazy behavior and get everybody to make an attempt to work are the racist biggots. I've been for the republican party since i was able to make decisions on my own, and I've never seen them as the racist party. I've only seen democrats as the ones who promote the separation of races by making them all believe that a certain race was the only reason why they were in a bad position.
Fuck democrats, they have done nothing but make racial tensions higher than ever and have caused another huge divide in this nation yet again.
>>
>>736571234
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>736570972
>CIA and FBI officially go on record saying Russia was responsible for the hack
>"vague accusations"

It's an ongoing investigation you fucking moron - that's why you're not hearing specifics. Christ you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>736571115
>>736571115
Really?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JPoDWfr_Ck
>>
File: f02.png (114KB, 680x439px) Image search: [Google]
f02.png
114KB, 680x439px
>>736571202
>can't debunk a single point I made
>OK Carl the Cuck
>>
>>736571202
>Guy raised to be lazy and entitled will grow up to be rich and successful
What fantasy land are you living in?
>>
>>736571096
If you believe that you are either a child or retarded.
>>
>>736570640
No we don't. We have more shale oil than Iran. Shale oil is extremely inefficient to extract from the ground and the final yield produces much less oil than standard oil fields.
>you have to burn a shitload of gas in the machines used to extract shale oil from the earth.
>>
File: 1486362553793.jpg (247KB, 685x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486362553793.jpg
247KB, 685x800px
>>736571274
>>
>>736562600
second this
>>
File: trump_bangs_melonia.jpg (206KB, 800x633px) Image search: [Google]
trump_bangs_melonia.jpg
206KB, 800x633px
>>736570759
name one big city that is not a "liberal utopia"
>>
>>736570972
>If the Russians want to do us the favor of leaking our candidates private emails, more power to them. I'm all for transparency.

And it's not Russia "doing us a favor" - it's an enemy country doing all they can to weaken our government by getting the guy they want in the WH. And they succeeded. There is no spin for this - it's literally what happened.
>>
>>736570073
>hurr hurr mean republicans are fake

kill yourself degenerate suburbanite
>>
File: Obama_knows.jpg (12KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
Obama_knows.jpg
12KB, 253x199px
>>736571376
>>
>>736571301
Not clicking on that.

What faggotry are you trying to push as fact this time?
>>
File: 1481998804266.jpg (192KB, 800x588px) Image search: [Google]
1481998804266.jpg
192KB, 800x588px
>>736570759
>National Union Party (which consisted of Reps and Dems) freed the slaves
ftfy
>the National Union Party of 1864 & Republican Party of 1870 is an accurate representation of the current Republican Party
Cool story bro
>muh welfare
pic related
>>
File: 1488056647260.jpg (156KB, 930x573px) Image search: [Google]
1488056647260.jpg
156KB, 930x573px
>>736570419
>>
>>736571301
>senators
>the FBI

pick one Trumpfag
The FBI is holding back information while they investigate Trump.
Yes, the dipshit you were stupid enough to vote for.
>>
>>736570913

1. The server was NOT illegal.

The DoD and DoJ do not RECOMMEND the use of private servers, but so long as said servers are kept to DoD security standards, they are permitted. More than half of all Congressmen and many staffers keep them, including your belligerent orange love interest and his abominable cabinet.

2. Courts did not subpoena the servers. a handful of retarded Republican Congressmen did. That is not legally binding.

3. Out of over 250,000 emails, six were found with VERY low level classifications that upon full FBI investigation had had their classifications expired before they were sent anyway. The server was 100% clean.

The ONLY way a server becomes a criminal matter to the DoJ or DoD is if it is kept in a vulnerable state and becomes the successful sources of a targeted hack/breach. Hillary's had no evidence of this, and were therefore acceptably compliant.

Turn off the Fox News. It's made you retarded.
>>
>>736571405
I said shut up. .

Don't post again.
>>
>>736571301
That's a video on a lack of evidence of TRUMP colluding with Russia - NOT questioning that Russia was responsible for the hacks. We know Russia was responsible for the hacks. Whether or not Trump was involved was another matter. It still can't be denied that Trump in the white house was clearly what Russia wanted, whether Trump himself played a role or not. This video is a non sequitur.

You're beyond idiotic.
>>
>>736569500
she negotiated her way out?!
THAT's
The Fucking Art of the DEAL.
faggots
>>
>>736562382
You are now aware that kim dotcom attempting to create evidence was the guy getting a confirmation email from creating a mega account.

the media is trash
>>
File: Wanna Have a seat.png (75KB, 198x380px) Image search: [Google]
Wanna Have a seat.png
75KB, 198x380px
>>736571729
fuck you dad
>>
>>736569500
>muh fake news

kek
>>
>>736570972

That was not his password; his password was acquired through a spoofed email phishing attack.

You were either lied to by a retard with an agenda or more likely you failed to understand that a joke utilizing hyperbole was in fact a joke.
>>
>>736563662
/thread
>>
File: ben_13494794.jpg (49KB, 470x468px) Image search: [Google]
ben_13494794.jpg
49KB, 470x468px
>>736571301
>Trey Gowdy
>>
>>736571835
I said stop posting retard.
>>736571234
>>
>>736570419
can I ask a question friend? This seems like a list of some pretty smart people. If they all dislike Trump, can I play devils advocate and say that perhaps there is a reason to dislike Trump? I am republican tried and true, but this a lot of very smart people that are telling me something. Of course, however, I don't think proletarian interests are at their hearts.
>>
>>736570419
>the Bilderberg Group
Jesus Christ you faggots see Jews everywhere. This is not healthy.
>>
>>736562382
Russia has a fully fledged cyber-propaganda wing that basically churned out 1,000's of false conspiracy theory articles about Hillary Clinton, that were then widely distributed through social media. Often outpacing the spread of real news, and definitely outpacing the spread of fact-checkers debunking the conspiracy theories. Essentially a misinformation campaign to make Hillary look like someone with more demons than she actually had. Pizzagate, the murder conspiracy, the shit with the clinton foundation, all baseless, all started by RT and russian twitter trolls. They did try to hack into our voting booth systems in 21 states, but at least so far the DHS investigators don't think the vote tally's were affected. That's what's so insidious about this. The votes were legitimate, but the voters were misled on a MASSIVE scale. It's technically legal, but probably should be considered an attack on the integrity of our electorate, as a crucial part of democracy is the ability to make an INFORMED decision about which candidate is best for you.
>>
File: ShitStorm.jpg (81KB, 717x697px) Image search: [Google]
ShitStorm.jpg
81KB, 717x697px
>>736571927
I'm afraid i can't do that.
>>
>>736562382
if only there were a concise breakdown on wikipedia you fucking shillbots hope no one searches for:

Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections
>>
>>736571684
Yes, they can have private servers, the private servers are not allowed for state business and handling classified info. Don't try to twist things, liar.

Well over 1,000 classified documents were found. The FBI was having trouble processing it all because the investigators on the case didn't even have the clearance to read the emails they were uncovering.

You are a filthy liar and you know it.
>>
>>736571297

I am always amazed at how completely moronic Trump supporters are regarding the most basic facts, but then I remember that they are literally drooling subhuman retards.

41% of Trump supporters think we should bomb Agrabah (the fictional country from Disney's Aladdin).

52% of Trump supporters think that the Bowing Green Massacre (fake news Kellyanne Conway pulled out of her smelly cunt) was sufficient rational for the Muslim ban.

These "people" belong in mental asylums.
>>
>>736571305

Oh, look, it's the Alt-Right subhumans' nonsensical insult du jour. I am so UTTERLY wounded.
>>
>>736571859
So you claim the meeting never happened?
>>
File: trump_supporter911.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
trump_supporter911.webm
1MB, 640x640px
>>736572152
>>
>>736572107
When the Democrats regain power, Trumpfags like you will have to take a MANDATORY Diversity Program or you could have to pay higher taxes or lose your job.
>>
>>736570913
if you have multiple employees,
and you want to provide them with blackberry messaging,

you build a server.
to exacting specifications.

you can buy it from blackberry for
$10000
or build a better, faster, stronger one
for $5800

either way, you pay blackberry for the exact same software, the exact same support, the exact same licenses.

the word "Homebrew" server just means buying the components yourself and building it yourself, better specs, for cheaper (gamers should build their own PCs in same manner)

nothing weird about building your own server.
having multiple emails addresses on a secure blackberry device is NO BIG DEAL.

thats one reason why she isnt in jail.
faggots
>>
>>736571234

bait post but you must be actually deaf or retarded i'm not quite sure how you can even type with those "hardworking" hands becuase if you haven't noticed the republican party is literally the mini communist party that only wants to tear this earth up and use every available non renewable resource
>>
>>736572237
>still can't even form a basic rational response to my arguments.

I think we are done here. Thanks.
>>
>>736572238
>I'm a Trumpfag
>I'm this paranoid and stupid

Of course it never happened. You faggots want to believe Clinton is some kind of mastermind who can subvert Federal Law.
>>
>>736570972
>>Podesta's email password was the word "password"
Podestas email was
AOL email.
whattafaggot, aol has all the old tools for brute force password guessing.
His previous password was "guest"?
>>
>>736571234
Yeah, it was definitely a democrat who killed that muslim girl and set her memorial on fire. Democrats have certainly exacerbated class tensions. But the republicans started the war on drugs, are largely responsible for the for-profit-prison system, played a crucial role in resegregating schools across the country, and are constantly getting cited for racist gerrymandering in red states. Also wrote the law that lets cops get away with shooting any black person they choose, as well as "stand your ground" laws in several states which are applied unevenly along racial lines (if you're white and you shoot a black guy in florida, you'll probably get away with it a lot of the time, not so much the other way around.) Go watch 13th, and Hypernormalization.
>>
>>736563033
that's not proven at all, lmaffio
>>
>>736572356
We were done when you started responding with pathetic memes faggot.
>>
>>736562382
"Hacked" is so stupid to say.
Russia has been running a propaganda campaign on the Internet. They upped their game sometime in the summer of 2015 says some people in the intelligence community. Sometime around the time Trump started his campaign.
Russian sympathy has increased in the US as has Putin's favorability.
Military personnel, veteran and active duty, are prefered targets for propagandists on social media.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/06/11/forget-comey-the-real-story-is-russias-war-on-america-215245?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/01/world/europe/vladimir-putin-donald-trump-hacking.html

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/06/how-the-trump-russia-data-machine-games-google-to.html

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/06/12/how-russia-targets-the-us-military-215247?

Semi related articles (data mining and psychological profiling to influence potential voters)
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/26/robert-mercer-breitbart-war-on-media-steve-bannon-donald-trump-nigel-farage

They don't even try to hide it.
https://ca-political.com/
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/04/nigel-oakes-cambridge-analytica-what-role-brexit-trump
>>
>>736572323
That must be why classified emails meant only for the Secretary of State's eyes ended up on Anthony Weiner's laptop that he was using to send explicit images to underage girls.

They were doing things totally secure and by the book.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>>736562382
nice pasta comrade
>>
>>736562600
Suck my dick Yuri.
>>
File: Obama-ohyeah.gif (2MB, 400x236px) Image search: [Google]
Obama-ohyeah.gif
2MB, 400x236px
>>736571234
>Fuck democrats, they have done nothing but make racial tensions higher than ever and have caused another huge divide in this nation yet again.
funny, I seem to recall that when we had a democrat in the white house racial tensions were no where near as bad as they are now.
>>
>>736562600
how do you know POTUS?
>>
>>736564190
maddow posting, lmaffo

maddow is the glenn beck of the left, complete conspiratorial farce
>>
>>736572437
That's actually what happened. The materials were leaked, stupid faggots like you jumped to conclusions about Clinton and the DNC and the rest is history.

This is how Putin got Trump elected. Face it.
>>
>>736570759
Lol @ republicans freed the slaves, "party of lincoln" mumbo jumbo. The party of lincoln doesn't exist anymore. Google the dixiecrats, and what happened in 1964 after the civil rights act was passed (by democrats). Republicans weren't always historically the party of racists and bigots, democrats definitely used to be, but they've basically switched roles at this point.
>>
>>736572132

There was a concern the FBI had that it was POSSIBLE they'd find classified information high enough that the investigators wouldn't have the proper clearance.

That turned out not to be the case.

The highest level of classification found was "C" -- that stands for Confidential, and it is, in fact, that LOWEST level of classified data the government uses.

You can't bullshit me faggot, I work with this shit for a living.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>736572152
The left is no more and you only have yourselves to blame.
>>
>>736572568
Anon knows this. He can't handle that the racists jumped ship and took over the Republican Party.
>>
>>736572356

YOU'VE been done for a while. Your pathetic, tiny brain finally just caught up with what the rest of us have know since you started posting.
>>
>>736572396
Well Comey said it happened while under oath.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgaIXo_Yln0

Explain that
>>
>>736566690
>Hack
That word doesn't mean what you think it means. Stop using it, please. You're showing off how fucking retarded you are.
>>
File: Putin_13912447.jpg (44KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Putin_13912447.jpg
44KB, 480x480px
>>736572437
>>
>>736572612
The left is the only sensible people in the US. And we're going to get what we want.

Trump has to go. It was a mistake, and we're not going to let it go until something really big gets fucked up.
>>
>>736563033
I think perhaps you mean colluded?
>>
>>736572271
Lol okay buddy, whatever you say.
>>
>>736571589
>>736572132
you do understand they use a program for that right? this is the 21st century right? you aren't actually that retarded right?
>>
>>736572670
There was no meeting where Lynch made a deal to get Hillary off the hook you fucking retard.

Fuck you.
>>
>>736562382
Servers with voting info so they could use social media to target the dumbest and most vulnerable.
>>
File: Steak Well Done.jpg (70KB, 759x842px) Image search: [Google]
Steak Well Done.jpg
70KB, 759x842px
>>736572012
>concern troll is concerned
>>
>>736562382
>I get it. Russia hacked the election. You've told me 100 times a day for months.

No evidence whatsoever.

Jew media is trying to program you.
>>
>>736572766
You're going to have to accept diversity in your community BY LAW. You will have to sign a legal document to this effect.
>>
>>736564475
Former FBIfag directum says
>No evidence
Journalist's when pressed say
>No evidence

And yet all around the world we hear
Russian Hackers....No, wait, Russian influencing....No wait, Russian hacking

Now neighbour, which scenario do you think most likely to win an election?

A woman warmonger, elbow deep in the corporate world, with a rapey husband, who sold uranium to russia, who's been proven to be lackluster in protecting ambassadors, who has been prosecuted for lying for Nixon, who's family ran a pay to play scam with a "charity", who helped hide illegally spying on trump Co, who had the backing of the liberal media and the parts of the population to whom having a vagina is only reason to vote for her
>VS
Some bad toupe faggot, who runs "businesses" and has been on TV, who gives off a slightly creepy vibe, who refuses to partake in identity politics and is far more blunt than nearly every other politician at the moment
>>
>>736572503
she was cleared of that.
she had a seperate user account on weiners weiner laptop. nothing classified on it, she shared a home laptop, and he had a seperate account on same laptop, seperate user, seperate password.

thats why she is in jail.

oh wait, she isnt, that investigation was closed with no charges.

faggot
>>
>>736572848
You faggots see Jews everywhere.

This is not healthy.
>>
>>736563033
his name was seth rich
>>
>>736572112

Something important to add, for the non-retards in here (Trump fluffers needn't apply, but then again ,they can't read anyway)

http://www.stopfake.org/en/commission-russian-propaganda-has-deeply-penetrated-eu-countries/

http://www.sciforums.com/threads/russias-web-brigades-the-misinformation-wars.157794/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

http://www.interpretermag.com/14302/

Professional Russian Shills have completely invaded the US internet anywhere their interference will go undetected. This is a soft power warfare tactic that Putin has been using for several years now to devastating efficacy.

SPREAD THE WORD.
>>
File: 1495642463378.jpg (39KB, 702x468px) Image search: [Google]
1495642463378.jpg
39KB, 702x468px
>>736572848
>jew media
>>
>>736572426
This shit right here republicans are actually the filth of america and need the be purged
>>
>>736572568
You mean like in 1963 when the Democrat Wallace banned blacks from attending college?

You mean like the confirmed KKK member for years and even a recruiter for the KKK Byrd who Clinton considered a mentor?

Video of Clinton calling Byrd her "mentor"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryweuBVJMEA
>>
>>736572337
Do you even know what communism is?
>>
>>736572859
>A woman warmonger
> prosecuted for lying for Nixon
>a rapey husband
> scam with a "charity"
>who helped hide illegally spying on trump Co,
> the backing of the liberal media

[citation needed]
>>
>>736572271
Shut the fuck up
>>
File: 1484246304227.png (447KB, 816x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1484246304227.png
447KB, 816x1056px
>>
File: Tony_Pajamas.jpg (35KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
Tony_Pajamas.jpg
35KB, 500x374px
>mfw russia hacked the paper ballots of michigan and jill stein made 2 million dollars "fund raising" for a recount/investigation

they fucking hacked paper remotely via satellite, that's some impressive stuff.
>>
>>736572859
In the old days you'd have to hire a lawyer for defending Russia you fucking Traitor.
>>
>>736572982
he later came to his senses.
and retracted his KKK past.

didn't jesus say you can get forgiveness.

whats that faggot, you dont believe in jesus.
well then fuckyou, godless jew
>>
>>736566690
That seems far more benign than overthrowing an elected government who says "Fuck USA" with a monster that kills hundreds of thousands of people who is willing to play cash grab with american politicians?
>I'll take South America and the Middle East for tree fiddy alex
>>
>>736572769
so it's ok to spread classified emails to people who don't have clearance as long as you use a program to do it and don't do it manually?

nice logic
>>
>>736573070
Oh no you're going to probably have to work in Boys Towns or a mosque for a minimum of 6 months judging by your hostile tone.

You're going to learn to accept people of color as equals. And there isn't shit you're going to say about it.
>>
>>736572553

>conspiratorial

She is a very intelligent and dedicated journalist who proves her points with facts at every juncture.
>>
>>736572152
you're an autist if you believe those numbers.
>>
>>736572982
Yeah, but any more research other than the shallow "but muh shitty candidate" tells you he regretted joining the KKK after getting into government.
>>
>>736573155
>still believing the Clinton e-mail "Scandal" is legit

you poor stupid Trumpfags
>>
>>736573155
>ead classified emails to people who don't have clearance as long as you use a program to do it and don't do i
Whoa there guy you seem to actually not know how to fucking read i was referencing the use of a program to go through a database of emails not use a program to distribute emails might want to turn down fox news a little so you can actually think
>>
>>736572876
>oh wait, she isnt, that investigation was closed with no charges.

Because Comey said there was no "intent". He admitted there were clear violations of the law.

Basically they were totally inept and careless with classified info.
>>
>>736573039
That's fucking metal.
shit, I shouldve voted for Killary!

why didnt you tell me she was badass like that before, faggot?

I wasted my vote on some lying lying lying do nothing pussy.

fuck you faggot, for not letting me know how fucking metal Killary was beforehand.

its your fault, faggot
>>
>>736572612

Well, let's go ahead and start with the fact that the US doesn't even HAVE a left...
>>
>>736573253
You're the autist for defending an incompetent shitstain of an administration like we have in the White House.
>>
>>736572533
When the democrats don't have their way like they did with Obama as president, they create racial tension to make republicans look bad and therefore get a Democrat in the white house next election.
>>
>>736573320
>Killary
rape yourself
>>
>>736573320
So you don't have any evidence to back your wildass claims.

kek.
>>
>>736572533
Racial tensions were higher than ever once he got into office. I never once thought about hating a black person for being black in my life. But i was sure as hell called whitey by all the blacks and bullied just for being white. Racism exists between all races. It's not just a white problem or a black problem or a Latino problem, ect. All races have racists. All religions have ignorant people who slander other religions to validate their beliefs. Democrats trying to stop this is only going to give hateful people more reason to be hateful. If they believe that it is a problem, then they will use it to their advantage. Just like making a big deal out of words like "nigger" "retard" and "faggot" will only make them used more by hateful people. This whole sensationalist mindset where we jump from whats just rude language to it being hate speech has been whats destroying this country. I will agree though that extreme rightists are just as bad as extreme leftists. Both ideals of leftism and rightism arent that bad if you do them in moderation. We were fine with a balance.
>>
File: 1291377499875.jpg (190KB, 516x480px) Image search: [Google]
1291377499875.jpg
190KB, 516x480px
>>736572859

Nigga, your IQ isn't even registering "mammal" levels right now.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (48KB, 711x713px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
48KB, 711x713px
Is social engineering hacking or not?
>>
>>736573306
innocent, shminnocent.
was she charged?
details, schmetails

if the glove dont fit, you must acquit, faggot
>>
>>736573107
Yeah I'm sure if there was a Republican who was an open member of the KKK in the past you guys would just let it fly.

If Trump called said KKK member his "mentor" you would just let is slide.
>>
>>736569560
>point out specifically where Rachel Maddow is wrong

Anything that involves investigations and russia in relation to trump.

Using analmoose sources that have been proven wrong and rehashing talking points from newspapers is not proof. Repeating the same thing over and over won't make it true
>>
I hate how they won't shut the fuck up and take the loss.

This is what happens when you get participation trophies. You can't take a loss.
>>
>>736569718
Shillary both worked and lied for this faggot. What's your point?
>>
>>736573521
but there are anonymous sources!
>>
>>736573503
I read his wiki page. it was interesting
I dont trust old white men, nonetheless
>>
>>736573604
>Shillary

stupid Trumpfag
>>
>>736573503

Bannon, his top advisor, is a fucking Neo-Nazi. They're about 50x worse than the Klan anyway.
>>
>>736573259
Yes, and he most definately did not lie at all.
>>
>>736572836
oh wow so it is true. Every single conflicting opinion is considered a troll or shill, even if it is not remotely so. Thank you for redpilling me on how bullshit this site is.
>>
>>736573616
Sounds like you're racist to me pal.
>>
>>736573497

Some is, some isn't. Furthermore, some that isn't is later used exclusively to do things that are.
>>
>>736573662
And ironically it might be Ivanka and Kushner trying to oust Bannon.

He's too nazi for them. What a concept.
>>
>>736573604
Hillary didn't work for Nixon. She worked on the committee trying to take down Nixon as a young attorney and was fired for violations of ethics. And her supervisor refused to write her a letter of recommendation for her next job after that because he was so disgusted with her.
>>
>>736572337
> being this retarded
>>
File: anonymous-cat.jpg (39KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
anonymous-cat.jpg
39KB, 600x450px
>>736573607
anonymous sources is legion
anonymous sources does not forgive
anonymous sources does not forget
expect anonymous sources
>>
>>736572800
This. This is pretty much all they did beside releasing hacked emails which had nothing of interest. Their social media efforts are extremely powerful though. Far more than anyone expected, but this seems to be the norm with old 60-70 year old politicians and business leaders who don't have a fucking clue how the internet works.
>>
Liberal tears are so yummy!
>>
>>736573753
Isn't it hilarious when you have to provide citations for faggots who don't even know wtf they're talking about?
>>
>>736573662
>Nazi
You guys really need to stop using that word so much. It has lost all meaning.

You guys sound like those retarded feminists that call harassment in an online game "rape". You have abused the word and twisted it so much it no longer means anything and people just roll their eyes when you say it.
>>
>>736573521
I'm not going to just take your word for it that they have been proven wrong. Prove that they have been proven wrong.
>>
>>736562382
We know that they were monitoring both sides internal communications and ballot returns. We don't know much else beyond that, but hacking doesn't always mean alteration. They were intruding where they shouldn't have been. Also, you either crave attention or are too inept to do a Google search.
>>
>>736573730
nah, I hate everyone equally...

except niggers and chinks

I love niggers and chinks
>>
File: SeanConneryTroll.jpg (8KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
SeanConneryTroll.jpg
8KB, 320x240px
>>736573379

Jeshush Chrisht, shun. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm one hundred pershent shertain that you are legally retarded.
>>
>>736573783
We aren't crying, though. We're stopping Trump in his tracks.
Most of his policies are on hold are have been derailed.
>>
>>736573039
>>736573088
>>736573492

Not a single denial. How quaint. I'd like to hope you're pretending to be this retarded....
>>
>>736572612
The left exists its just a modern moderate left that has guns so that when the good o'l liberty tree needs to be watered we can give it fresh baboon blood
>>
bytheway,
wasnt
Anonymous
threatening to reveal all kinds of Trump shit?

anonymous is just like /b/?
/b/ never delivers
>>
>>736573433
Yeah, no. THAT was the far-right Republican trash who couldn't stand that a black man was elected president.

That was the day the GOP became officially racist to the core and turned into the anti-American band of belligerent, uncompromising obstructionist trash they still are.
>>
>>736573907
You can't prove that there's no proof that this hasn't been proven wrong
>>
>>736573982
If you are the poster in question, you have been asked to provide citations for you claims earlier.
And you are a traitor if you refuse to accept Russia as an adversary.
>>
>>736572708
>the left
>sensible

HA FUCKING HA.
>>
>>736563033
If Trump colluded with Russia to hack the DNC, it's a hacked election. It's literally watergate sans Russia.
>>
>>736571589
"Because of the high deficit spending we’re seeing at the federal level, it’s likely that every state is currently receiving more in federal spending than its population paid in federal income taxes," the Tax Foundation's Morrison said."
Your data is old and flawed
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2012/jan/26/blog-posting/red-state-socialism-graphic-says-gop-leaning-state/
>>
Wait wait wait

Hillary lost
The democrats are still losing
The end
>>
>>736574135
The left is sensibly opposing Trump and it's working.

Sorry you can't handle that faggot.
>>
>>736574095
And what about the far left democrat trash that hates white people for being white? saying that a party is defined by its extremes is kind of foolish. Hell i've become a bit more of a centralist lately. It really doesn't matter what you pick at this point, they're both cancerous.
>>
>>736572930
They are the faggots responsible for over politicizing everything.
They're goddamn ruining the Internet.
>>
>>736574200
The Democrats are losing in Georgia
a retarded state
>>
>>736573966

Yall are full on depressed rage over Georgia. As long as liberal retard policies arent introduced, all is well.
>>
>>736573899

Not sure if the blindest, most ignorant faggot in the world or just a /pol/tard trying to run interference...

They literally SELF-IDENTIFY as neo-Nazis and white supremacists you fucking moron.

In fact the term "Alt-Right" was created specifically for helping to differentiate between the "normal retarded" Republican voters and the "holy fucking shit these fuckers need to die" white supremacist knuckle draggers.
>>
>>736562382
>"Stupid DRUMPF supporters! The election isn't rigged! You're just losing! Stop whining!!!"
>"Russia hacked the election! It was rigged!! Fuck you racist whitey!! It was HER turn! >:("
>>
Top-Secret NSA Report Details Russian Hacking Effort Days Before 2016 Election

https://theintercept.com/2017/06/05/top-secret-nsa-report-details-russian-hacking-effort-days-before-2016-election/
>>
>>736572930
None of those sources are valid

The Wikipedia page needs to be removed.

That is all.
>>
>>736574298
Georgia is understandable. It's full of retards.
>>
>>736574202
>The left is sensibly opposing Trump and it's working.

His approval rate is slowly climbing. People are slowly realizing that none of these "scandals" have any evidence and that he really isn't that bad.

Democrats lost a bunch of seats in this last election. And there were recently 4 elections to fill seats left by recent hires into the Trump administration and all 4 went to republicans.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/21/politics/democrats-georgia-elections-analysis/index.html

The democrat party is bleeding to death at the moment.
>>
>>736574450
>His approval rate is slowly climbing

HAHAHAHA NO FAGGOT
>>
>>736574389

Then why did the dnc waste so much (out of state) money?
>>
>>736574450
>cnn.com/
wait I thought you faggots said this was fake news

kek
>>
>>736574224

>far left democrat
That's an oxymoron, kiddo.

The US doesn't have a far left. It barely has a center-left.

Right wing and has a brain = Democrats

Right wing and "WTF were you juggled as an infant" = Republicans
>>
>>736574552
Better to try than not.
>>
>>736570172

>Republicans own 99.9% of all corruption and 100% of overt politicized racism/bigotry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_a7dQXilCo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VBAEJlR4pk

The more you know!
>>
>>736569813
Fucking retard understand the law,

The president of the United States can declassify any information, no one else can.

I.e. Trump didn't do anything illegal, Hillary did.

Stop demgoing and actually put forth valid legal claims.
>>
>>736574301
all the edgy neo-nazi faggots on pol do not represent the true alt right.

Just like all the anarcho-commnist anti-free speech rioters do not represent the democrats.

You are just desperately trying to associate people with the most extreme examples and claim they are all equal to those most extreme individuals.

But I thought not all Muslims were terrorists? Right? Oh that's different. It's OK when you do it. I get it now. All alt-righters are Nazis. Nice logic.
>>
>>736574648
The FBI cleared Clinton of any wrongdoing.

Trump isn't going to survive this.
>>
>>736574228

Very true.

But the saddest thing is that it's actually fucking working. I see them EVERYWHERE in news commentaries, image boards, blogs, etc. They have swarmed the entire "opinion zone" of the Internet in what is potentially the biggest attack on civil discourse in human history since the destruction of the Libraries of Alexandria.
>>
File: vaultboy.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
vaultboy.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>736562382
Except they didn't. Mainstream media is just butthurt because someone they didn't want is President.
>>
File: troll doll.jpg (30KB, 465x583px) Image search: [Google]
troll doll.jpg
30KB, 465x583px
trolled his way into the white house, he did...
>>
>>736574750
Nobody wants that shithead, faggot.
Lowest approval ratings of any President.
Nobody.
>>
>>736574576
Thats why I linked it. I wanted a source a leftist would trust.

It's a fact the 4 latest seats up for grabs went 100% to republicans. It doesn't matter what the source is, its a fact. No opinion or spin needed.
>>
>>736562600
/Thread
>>
>>736574335

That was a REALLY weak attempt, Ivan.

No rubles for you.
>>
>>736574110
>crossed party lines and voted for the authorization to use military force in iraq
>advocated intervention in Libya as secretary of state
>Husband did not have sexual relations with that fat woman. But wiped it clean on her dress
>Clinton Foundation is being wrapped up now that nobody has to pay her to get some niggers ear
>Before the (Benghazi) attacks, Hillary Clinton’s State Department ignored requests for more security. Didn’t even respond

And of course, Hillary was 98% gunna win

Shit nigga, I'm not even a yank and I could find that
>>
>>736572966
Republicans and Democrats are both shit you asshat.
>>
>>736574528
Pretending like polls are at all accurate after the last election, clearly proven that any form of media can't conduct accurate polls.

His approval rating is probably around 45% like most outsider presidents during the first term.

Grow up
>>
>>736574812
You're a fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>736574806
Uh Obama had a 9% approval rating across the board dude. Stop watching mainstream news.
>>
>>736574623

>muh Dixiecrats

Somehow, I knew this fallacy would make it into this thread.
>>
File: 3141-trump-counties.png (96KB, 512x334px) Image search: [Google]
3141-trump-counties.png
96KB, 512x334px
>>736574806
>Nobody wants that shithead
>>
>>736574812
So a district that hasn't elected a Democrat since 1979 elected a Republican. Shocking. The Party is in ruins.

Stupid Trumpfags.
>>
File: 1498100540653.jpg (107KB, 300x393px) Image search: [Google]
1498100540653.jpg
107KB, 300x393px
>>736574907
>polls = forecasts
>>
File: 1496676921253.jpg (136KB, 808x768px) Image search: [Google]
1496676921253.jpg
136KB, 808x768px
>>736562382
>>736565969

Fuck CNN, nobody listens to that shit except dumbass libtards
>>
>>736574856
[citations needed]
>>
>>736574270
Yeah, 0-4 for democrats in the last four...snap state elections?. I don't know your word for them, sorry
>>
>>736569237

Rather than telling someone to go fuck themself, you should unfuck yourself and actually read the law the Clinton was investigated for. Petraeus got in trouble because he admitted he KNEW the information he was giving out was classified but chose to do it anyways. That's intent. The law in question specifically requires that. Congress knew that classified information would sometimes get mishandled by mistake and the law is specifically written to not make it a crime if the mishandling is done by accident. The FBI made all this clear in their investigation report. If you stopped reading Breitbart or other conspiracy sites and actually took some time to get educated on the subject, you'd have known that.
>>
>>736574970
Oh boy somehow I knew the fallacy meme would show up here.
>>
>>736574907
They're accurate now.

The dipshit you fucked up and voted for isn't popular.

Never was. Never will be.

He's on his way out.
>>
>>736574960
liar
>>
>>736574974
>rocks and dirt elected muh President

kek
>>
File: 1295118002882.jpg (23KB, 368x326px) Image search: [Google]
1295118002882.jpg
23KB, 368x326px
>>736574960

Did you have to WORK to become as fucking stupid as you are?

Trump's approval is the LOWEST in US presidential history.

That 9% you're citing is the approval rating of the House of Representatives during Obama's term when it was obstructed by Republicans for 6 and a half years.
>>
File: 1490800451542.png (454KB, 992x793px) Image search: [Google]
1490800451542.png
454KB, 992x793px
>>736574974
>Nobody wants that shithead
>>
File: 1496675274503.png (404KB, 720x571px) Image search: [Google]
1496675274503.png
404KB, 720x571px
>>736567881

get the fuck out with that bullshit

>muh unidentified sources

fuck off
>>
>>736574950
How so?

If people were sick of Trump they would have voted in democrats that would help turn the tide in congress against Trump. They didn't. It doesn't matter if I link a story from CNN, Brietbart, Fox News, NY Times.

Republicans won these last 4 seats that were just voted for in a special election. That is a fact. Deal with it. The source doesn't matter.

Want me to link a non-partisan source for the info from a .gov site showing the election results? Would that make you feel better?
>>
>>736564475
So what? American government has been influencing, hacking, and assassinating individuals to sway elections all over the world for basically 100 years.. we don't hold a patent on fucking with elections for our benefit.
>>
>>736575039
Yeah Democrats lost in stanch Republican strongholds.

Shocking, I know.
>>
>>736574718
The FBI couldn't indict her, doesn't mean she didn't do wrong, just that they couldn't prove her case. (Give credit where credit is due, she is good at having lackys for the fall.)

It's clear trump has no wrong doing. If you think that "I hope you can let this case go." Is enough for an impeachment when he controls the house, you're sorely mistaken.
>>
>>736574832

/your_wrists
>>
>>736575170
You're a hypocrite for turning to CNN when you're a total faggot about it any other time.

Your entire premise is therefore suspect.
>>
>>736575031
shhhh...It's okay. We understand, your broseph lost an election she felt entitled to win. You can be salty, it's okay, we don't mind
>>
File: 1494131313404.jpg (93KB, 767x591px) Image search: [Google]
1494131313404.jpg
93KB, 767x591px
>>736568856
>>>/Reddit/

back where you belong anon
>>
>>736575202
>doesn't mean she didn't do wrong,
Yeah it actually does faggot.
It's over. Clinton isn't the criminal you think she is.
Stop being so obsessed because a woman almost won the Presidency.
>>
>>736575263
Who do you think you are talking to? I haven't said anything bad about CNN in this thread.

You are delusional.
>>
File: Hillary-Clinton.gif (137KB, 550x390px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-Clinton.gif
137KB, 550x390px
>>736563218
>>
>>736575299
So you have no evidence to prove your ridiculous conspiracy theories?
Oh wow.
>>
>>736562382
It doesn't matter. No matter what proof is brought up ever Republican is just going to ignore it anyway cause they don't care for facts or evidence. Blabbed sensitive Intel to Russian officials? Ignored. Undermined almost all US allies? Doesn't matter. Fired the head of the FBI yo stop investigating him? Nope ignored that too. Costing millions of dollars of tax payer money just so he can go golfing every weekend and have his wife live in New York? Nope nothing to see there. Held security meetings at his country club in an open space visible to everyone and highly vulnerable to leaking sensitive/classified information? Nope everything is fine
>>
>>736575191
>Democrats lost
It's a democratic speciality
>>
>>736575162
According to retards like you. Liberals and Conservatives both need to die.
>>
File: 1496675435525m.jpg (68KB, 1024x841px) Image search: [Google]
1496675435525m.jpg
68KB, 1024x841px
>>736569718
>50 years ago
>>
>>736575332
If you want to make good, call this anon a faggot
>>736574450
>>
>>736575103
"They're accurate now."

What gives you any belief in that statement, for the record I'm a John Kasich supporter, just not going to let people misthink that Hilliary would have done a better job.
>>
File: 1491922166699.jpg (158KB, 388x494px) Image search: [Google]
1491922166699.jpg
158KB, 388x494px
>>736570073
kys kid
>>
>>736575408
Didn't lose in my state. In fact, they're kicking Trump's ass with the Travel Ban challenge and other things.
Thank god for Democrats here.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.