[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear Papa Johns, why the fuck would I tip anything when there's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 8

File: file.png (27KB, 300x457px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
27KB, 300x457px
Dear Papa Johns, why the fuck would I tip anything when there's already a 2.50 delivery fee?

Eat ass. You're fucking over your delivery cucks.

>Also peepee johns has a good as 50% off sale going on, just so you know negro.
>>
>>736459623
So they don't fuck with your food
>>
>>736460161
They can't do shit. Plus people could tip in cash, so why would they jump the gun.

I mean this is Papa Johns we're talking about, nothing but good Italian boys making my shit. If it was nigger dominos I might believe you.
>>
Surely adding a tip to the bill like that means it goes direct to the company rather than the server/driver
>>
>>736460440
That would be illegal though.

Then again, in this country of crooks I wouldn't be too surprised.
>>
>>736459623
I work for papa johns. The delivery fee doesn't go towards the driver, because fuck us. We get a like ¢50 delivery stipend, per mile gas money, 5.10 an hour and tips.
>>
>>736460440
Nope it goes to us (drivers)
I prefer cash though so Herschel from the irs doesn't take like 40%
>>
>>736460161
We don't fuck with food, that's a very serious offense it's like stealing mail.
>>
>>736460850
>The delivery fee doesn't go towards the driver
>We get a like ¢50 delivery stipend, per mile gas money
Sounds like it goes to you ya fucking retard. This is why you're a pizza driver
>>
>>736459623
Thanks for the heads up OP. Just ordered a pizza
>>
>>736461140
Ayy.

I wouldn't have ordered if I didn't have the promo. 40 something for two pizzas, fuck that. But 25 isn't so bad.

I think Dunkey and H3H3 have done a lot for their business. I never think of Papa Johns as a place to order, but they bring it up so much I figured I would check it out.

Papa Johns also seems to have a good marketing agent. They give out 25% off promos for sharing their bullshit.

This is nice as fuck.

Might buy a 100$ worht of pizza for my niggas this Thursday and use the promo again.

If Papa's site tracks IP I'll flush my DNS to use my code again, shit is too good.
>>
>>736460850
Thank you for your service
>>
>>736459623
>>Also peepee johns has a good as 50% off sale going on, just so you know negro.

Hello papa johns marketing team
>>
>>736461136
No, I'm a pizza driver because I'm a college student. ¢50 out of the $3 delivery fee doesn't mean it goes to us and you shouldn't tip. You don't have to, but it's a cultural norm and it attracts people being drivers. Think, the highest cause of death for young men is car accidents. Delivery is actually statistically a very dangerous job. You don't have to tip but realize that if you don't you're a freeloader (reaping the benefits of a cultural norm but paying nothing for it) and that if you spread your retarded idea then eventually you'll lose the privilege entirely
>>
>>736461592
Hello Anon.

Pls buy more pizza, we making hella guap out here.

Sincerely, Dunkey
>>
>>736461028
Kek'd. My name is Muriel Goldberg though
>>
The driver's don't get any of that btw. On the box it even tells you. Great job jewing the customers.
>>
>>736461604
Nah, if more people didn't tip companies would eventually have to pay for better wages; but even then certain people wouldn't make as much as they used to with tips.

Most scarlets that work as waitresses make at least a hundred a day, but if they got just minimum wage they'd be a little below their average.

I mean tipping wasn't always a cultural norm. I think it became popular around one of the World Wars for the reason that businesses couldn't afford to pay workers a lot, so people tipped them.
>>
>>736461922
Not true, it's actually from like the 1600s in England. You can say that, but in the mean time you're just being a freeloading kike. If you actually gave a fuck about wages then you'd campaign or vote for it, not just stiff a working-class kid as if being cheap is activism
>>
File: file.png (559KB, 936x479px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
559KB, 936x479px
>>736462347
IDK boss. This internet video tells me differently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_vivC7c_1k
>>
>>736459623
I am an assistant manager at a chain pizza place.

Drivers see like a dollar of that $2.50. They make less than minimum wage. If you're too cheap to tip like 3-5 bucks then don't get delivery.

Also my drivers know who tips good and who doesnt. People who are good tippers see their food faster.
>>
>if you don't give me extra money for free you're a freeloader
Righto matey
>>
>>736462788
>I don't pay my staff properly, so you should pay them for me
>>
>>736459623
>>736462788
OP, listen to this anon.The delivery fee is BS but that doesn't mean you should screw the workers.
>>
>>736462909
Just pick up the pizza if you don't want to tip. Okay?
>>
>>736461604
You work for papa johns get over yourself
>>
>>736463767
Do you think it's a career? what do you do faggot?
>>
>>736463159
Then Papa would get less sales in general because people on the fence wouldn't order.

You might be the assistant manager and car, but the CEO and shareholder don't care about the workers, they want those numbers up, up, up.

Imagine if you made the tip mandatory? Bye bye Papa, hello Dominos.
>>
>>736461028
also a driver for john's, can confirm

shit is it really 40%
>>
>>736463159
Fuck you nigger, i will order three nights on a row without tip, just to spite your cheapass.
>>
>>736462347
But I don't give a fuck about food service wages. Those people are completely unskilled workers doing menial tasks. Nobody should be entitled to wages above the value of their work. If you want better pay, acquire skills that would increase the value of your work.
>>
>>736461140
Got my fucking pizza now
>>
>>736464589
Probably works a better job than you lol
>>
From experience, all of our regular customers that didn't tip would have their shit fucked with all the time. Underdone, overdone, late, old. Nothing illegal cuz the health department actually gives a fuck, but you get the point. It wasn't just people that didn't tip, but the regular customers that NEVER did and were assholes about it like OP, tyrna get all political and shit. Hell, that fucking nigger that worked at the motel front desk was lucky to get that fucking sandwich within an hour. I could've walked in less time. Also if you called towards the end of the night, we'd tell you we were closed, because fuck people who don't tip.
>>
>>736466396
Your tears are delicious. Now make me a sandwich, woman!
>>
>>736460380
"Hey it's that overweight faggot at 123 faggot lane!"
"Spit in the faggots food."
"I'll do it, boss. They shafted me on the tip last week."

>Implying the delivery guy isn't too stoned to remember last week
>>
>>736460598
What about paying for the gas that your lazy ass is expending is illegal? It says DELIVERY FEE not tip.
>>
>>736466396
You do realize your shitty customer service, poor work ethic, unstable emotions, and sense of entitlement are probably why you can't find a real job?
>>
>>736465513
There is a large risk inherent in driving. Your argument is retarded. The risk to your life warrants the extra pay, if you take away the pay nobody will do it.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>736466952
Delivery drivers pay for the gas, not Pee pee Johns.

Its just a shitty convenience fee charge. Just like the 5$ fee for paying over the phone as opposed to in person for some companies.

Don't act like its a righteous tax.
>>
>>736466396
>muh right to tip

Eat ass. A tip is a privilege, not a right.
>>
>>736466396

And this is why the world is a toilet.
>>
>>736467047
>real job
AHAHAH delivery jobs are the biggest joke in the world. you sit on your ass and listen to music with food in the back seat. No one that works there wants a real job, pizza boye shit is the easiest money in the world. Kiss ass to the rich bitches and get good tips - fuck with the niggers and kek back at the store. You want a real job, you can have it
>>
Not tipping perpetuates the need for tipping ,but you don't care.
That just makes you an asshole.
The kind that continually make examples of humanity being terrible as whole.
Also I hope you suffer more.
>>
>>736467416

Nothing like a 42 year old pizza guy. Sad.
>>
>>736467059
No, your argument is retarded. Driving a car is not enough of a risk to warrant high pay. Also, nobody said drivers should be paid nothing. It's just that delivery driving can be done with little effort by an unskilled 16 year old. Such a low level job will never command high wages from the market.
>>
>>736467172
I get your food to your place on time, it's hot, and your order is right. You still don't tip, I stop caring about your service. If I take a double, I'll go to your neighbor first, leaving your shit in the car. It's the same shit with waitstaff - I don't get the double standard. I do everything correctly and you still stiff me, I'll stop caring about your uptight broke ass
>>
>>736467416
That's fine. Nobody cares if you want a high school job your life. Just don't complain about being poor and feel entitled to huge tips.
>>
>>736467595

This. No you WILL take the high risk, low pay job.
Why? Because you have to nigger.
>>
File: SUCKMYBALLS.png (28KB, 358x304px) Image search: [Google]
SUCKMYBALLS.png
28KB, 358x304px
>work for "peepee" johns
>were contract workers so the job sucks ass
>literally survive off of our tips
>get assholes like you and some of the ones in this thread that don't EVER tip
>that's why i got a book and I check it twice motherfucker
>you get 3 strikes
>after that
>I add my special toppings underneath the cheese
>some ball sack sweat mixed into the tomato sauce
>some penis cheese from the homie
>maybe a booger or too will be lying in wait for your greedy ass.
>but whatever who cares
Fuck the pizza guy right. hes a retard hahahah
>>
>>736467595
Literally the most dangerous thing done by most people every day from a statistical stand point. Considering especially its causes more deaths in the us than any single factor
>>
>>736459623
Jesus you have to pay a top before you even meet your server??
>>
>>736467766
And that's why you don't deserve my tip. You have no ethics. Get a real job, nigger.
>>
>>736467714
Guess what, its your job to do it right. Tips shouldn't factor into how you work, whether they come or not, you should deliver a good service to your employer.

Don't take the job if you're not willing to do it right.
>>
>>736467951
hehehhehe yup I sure don't deserve your tip.
>>
>>736467766
I ended up tipping the guy 2.00, but he was a god damn Indian.

Now I regret funding ISIS
>>
>>736467714
God you are oddly entitled for a person with no job skills. You should improve your marketable skills and perform your job at a consistent high standard of quality. That will allow you to be hired at a real job some day.
>>
>>736459623
yeah but their pizza is ass, not even worth half off. shit makes me want to throw up in my mouth
>>
>>736467915
Don't have to, but if you want it to be on the card and not cash then yeah.
>>
>>736468093
Bruh tipping is cool even if it's a dollar it all matters. I make sure to deliver people that try to tip first when i do multiple runs
>>
>>736468141
Yeah you're right. I just got done eating half of the pizza and it tastes like chemical X. Cheese is tasteless, sauce generic, and the toppings were whatever.

I'd rather pay a little more from the Italian Pizzaria down the street.

Lesson learned.
>>
>>736467766
Hurrdurr I'm cool I fuck with people's food. Gfy
>>
>>736468101
Nigger you're not even employed, quit talking out of your ass
>>
>>736459623
>>736459623
>>736459623
THIS!

How the fuck did delivery fee become a thing when you have to tip? I was already real questionable about having to tip vs going to get it myself. Do all pizza places charge delivery fees now?
>>
>>736462821
Low iq detected
>>
Cuck.
>>
>>736468211
I usually tip at least 10%, but sometimes I don't have the cash on me. People shouldn't factor tips into their job.

That's bias and unfair.
>>
File: 1498015790331.gif (141KB, 574x767px) Image search: [Google]
1498015790331.gif
141KB, 574x767px
>>736459623
>inb4 eurocucks
>>
>>736468141

Compared to dominos and little ceasers.
>>
>>736468380
Eurocucks pay 3x in taxes, so its still better in the US of A
>>
>>736468035
The problem with your opinion here is it implies you have any real power over the server.
The power to not tip?
Met with the power to give you shit service or worse fuck with your food.
Trust me sir faggot I've done it and you should worry yourself if you frequent any resteraunt.
So help you god if you don't tip at a bar or pub I guarantee they've fucked with your shit.
>>
>>736468101
He's probably a honkey/nigger. Those shitz are always entitled.
>muh privilege
>muh BLM
kekkles
>>
>>736468272

Not just pizza.
>>
>>736467823
The fact car accidents exist still doesn't warrant high wages. It's an unskilled job that anyone can do. If one guy won't accept $5 an hour, Papa John's can find some other unskilled faggot who will accept the wage. There is not enough labor scarcity to drive up wages.
>>
>>736460850
thank you for your service to this country sir
>>
File: 1452468122432.jpg (95KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
1452468122432.jpg
95KB, 700x520px
>>736468449
>muh not paying tips
>not being able to eat pizza if youre dead
>>
File: file.png (300KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
300KB, 512x512px
>>736468101
>bourgeoisie detected

Take your third estate and shove it.

Every person in society plays a role and contributes. Don't be so uppiity
>>
>>736467765
No, I won't and nobody else will. I get you're a child living with mommy but being a delivery driver requires and investment in the form of a reliable car and insurance. It isn't a nigger job. If it was minimum wage nobody would do it. Why put wear and tear on my car and also put myself at risk for nothing?
>>
>>736468062
Are you seriously giggling over wiping your nuts on someone's food? Such immature behavior and lack of ethics are why you can't get a real child. Act like a teenage brat and you will forever be paid as one.
>>
I work in a factory and make 12$/ hour for a shit job, but im 19 and not getting paid half that to cry and spot in peoples food because im a lazy cuck, feelsgoodman... also lost 30 pounds in the 4 months ive been here for not sitting on my ass all day like i used to, suck a cock delivery boy
>>
>>736468785
Europe needs the Autobots to fight the decepticons that keep running people over.
>>
>>736459623
whenever i can i tip the deliverydude
he could have went to a place and been shot man come on
>>
>>736468681
What do you do for a living?
What service do you provide so necessary ?
>>
>>736468901
LMAO
M
A
O
>>
>>736465392
You're the nigger if you're being a burden to people and can't even afford a dollar tip, cunt
>>
>>736459623
cuck.
domino's is god tier
>>
>>736468262
Yes I am. I finished a master's in statistics last year. I now am 24 and get paid $75k to manage databases from my comfy desk. My salary will only go up in the future. Having marketable skills and a comfy office job is nice.
>>
Tfw just as people are entitled to not pay tips, delivery are also entitled to treat their customers like shit.
Throughout highschool whenever someone didn't tip and I had to deliver to the same fag I would always rub my penis or ass along it.
>>
>>736468504
Nah. I have a master's degree and a comfy office job. Go through 5 years of school and you too can avoid being a delivery driver.
>>
>>736468460
Truth. One of my friends is a bartender at a popular bar downtown, and assholes that never tip are notorious at the bar. She told me that the bartenders will water down their drinks and serve them after everyone else around them has already been served at least once. Shit's common sense, man. You treat staff like shit, they will return the favor. It's not like tips pay the rent, but it's a kind gesture for quality service. Literally the only people who refuse to tip are the assholes that are more entitled than they try to pretend tipped employees are.
>>
>>736468681
You clearly have no idea how the world works. Just because you took freshman economics doesn't make you an expert. There are more factors than size of the labor force that determines if people do a job. Here's an example you might understand, if I put out an ad looking for someone to eat rusty aids needles for 2 bucks an hour would anyone show up? Why not there's an employment rate above zero right durrr
If a job is too risky and the pay isn't high enough, people will not do it.
>>
>>736469066
I work and support my family, nancyboy. Keep crying over tips.
>>
>>736468801
Go away Marxist. People are paid according to the value of their work, not simply because they provide labor. Doctors get paid a lot because they provide skilled work, while pizza drivers get shit pay that matches their shit skills/basic contributions to society.
>>
>>736468865
> Such immature behavior and lack of ethics are why you can't get a real child
> why you can't get a real child
> get a real child
> real child
> child
>>
>>736469350
Than don't cry about "quality" service from delivery
>>
>>736469305
For a "master's degree" you should lack reading comprehension, ffgt. Git gud
>>
>>736464589
Male exotic dancer
>>
>>736468851

On my own chief. Ok, not (YOU), but just as someone will be cleaning the bathrooms at Walmart, someone will.
>>
>>736459623
I hate Papa Johns - something off with their sauce.
Plus some guy from the Mid-West (not an Italian) is no expert on pizza.
>>
>>736469152
>calls out people for no job or marketable skills
>pushes paper and types on a computer all day

Lol what a cuck, you could be replaced in a second by someone in india, suck a dick.
>>
>>736469152
And how did you pay for uni? I'm doing it through scholarships and being a delivery driver cunt
>>
>>736469152
My job is so fucking unbelievable. I’ll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:
First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.
The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career oppertunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I’m not sure she even showers, much less shaves her “womanly” parts. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store, she moans like a cat in heat.
But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the fucking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I’m sure after work. He probably hasn’t been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he’s only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960’s, and to make things worse, he brings his big fucking dog to work. Every fucking day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it’s trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every single fucking day.
Anyway, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.
>>
>>736469671
>He actually believes this
And this is why you will stay as a blue collar slave
>>
>>736469526
>than
I rest my case.
>>
>>736469345
What a ridiculous example. Eating aids needles is not comparable to driving a fucking car. You are the one who knows nothing about the world.
Salaries are determined by both scarcity of labor and value you can provide to your employer. Skilled workers get high salaries, because there are few of them in a given skill set. They also can justify the value of their work to an employer. Such traits lead employers to compete for the worker, thus driving up wages.
Pizza drivers get paid shit, because there is an abundance of unskilled workers who will and do accept $5 per hour. There is not enough competition to drive up wages.
>>
>>736469350
I'm not even a deliveryboy, asshole.
If you're not giving people tips for doing a potentially dangerous job (nigger may shoot their head off or rob them), then fuck you because you are a cunt.
>>
>>736462788
I stopped ordering from some places because they had slow delivery. You're hurting your profits by acting like a giant faggot because you're too shit to pay employees a proper wage. It's your job to pay your drivers, not mine.
>>
>>736468879
Same. Hoping for a promotion in a couple of months to driver.. 29/hr. Keep it up
>>
>>736469512
He clearly meant real job, you pedantic fuck.
>>
>>736470016
Your tears are delicious.
>>
>>736469740

Not bad kid.
>>
>>736469566
I apologize. If any of you blue collar slaves would speak coherent English, I might be able to comprehend your points.
>>
>>736462347
You aren't stiffing some kid, they get minimum wage.

It's completely ridiculous that some waiters can make 50+ extra in tips a day just because faggots throw free money at them. I worked at a factory one school summer and only got paid $11 an hour doing work twice as difficult around heavy machinery.

Waiting is a minimum wage job. It doesn't deserve anything more.
>>
>>736470053
lmao, ok, but its their liberty to choose their customers and the service they give them as well. If they enjoy serving people that tip and give priority to them then why get so triggered?
>>
>>736470290
I accept your apology, inferior being.
>>
>>736470016

More money for bad stuff that might happen.

Faggot.
>>
>>736470212
Your spit in your food is delicious too, nigger.
>>
>>736462788
>They make less than minimum wage
Liar.

It's against the law for any employee to make under minimum wage. He has to reimburse you if your check is short at the end if the week after tips are added.
>>
>>736470300
Sounds like your a bit jealous friend. Who are you to value someones job and what they can earn? let the free market decide.
>>
tips are not a right, they are a gratuity

you are not obligated to tip and workers should not expect to receive one
>>
>>736470506
they make $6/hr. I used to be one.
>>
>>736469690
I got a 35 on the ACT and was my high school's salutatorian, so abundant academic scholarships in my undergrad. In my grad program I got an assistantship teaching a couple stats classes. It gave me a tuition waiver and a small stipend for living expenses.
I don't have any student debt, and I have a good job. Life is comfy.
>>
>>736470506

Wrong.

http://www.ncsl.org/research/labor-and-employment/state-minimum-wage-chart.aspx
>>
>>736470412
You are the unskilled faggot who earns slave wages as a pizza driver. Clearly you are the inferior being.
>>
>>736470645
Ok friend :^)
>>
>>736470003
What is the most common cause of death in young men?
>>
>>736470984
Woah slow down Mr 1% Sounds like your monocle is about to pop off.
>>
>>736468460
>Spit on customers food because they didn't tip
>They see it
>Food & Safety violation
>You get written up or possibly fired
>Employer gets sued
This is reality and this shit happens. A bar near me was closed after a bartender was caught fucking with peoples drinks. Over 20 people lost their job. Stop being a fucking retard.
>>
>>736470495
Why so triggered, friendo?
>>
>>736471127

opioid od's.
>>
>>736470689
What is this proving? All employees must make at least the state or federal minimum wage (whichever is higher in a given state). If wait wage plus tips don't meet minimum wage, the employer must cover the difference.
>>
>>736471174
Sounds like an unproven anecdotal story.

You really think the driver gives a fuck about the place closing down? They dont get paid enough to give a shit.

Minimum Wage = Minimum effort.
>>
File: 1453439179440.jpg (37KB, 479x349px) Image search: [Google]
1453439179440.jpg
37KB, 479x349px
I dont know what the fuck all of you are on but i used to work for dominos. Its a shit place to be fair but to stiff someone doing your lazy ass a service isint much better. I mean i get the whole no tipping waiters because its an easy fucking job but a delivery driver 9 times out of 10 uses their own vehicle. And lets face it 20 something kids cars are shit already. So i dont think a dollar or 2 extra is to much to ask.
Btw all that shit about less than minimum wage is garbage. I made 10.50h in california

> pic semi related
>>
>>736470689
Wrong.

https://www.dol.gov/general/topic/wages/wagestips
>>
>>736460380
Lol
>>
>>736471174

Also cameras everywhere.
>>
>>736470984
You are my inferior. Stupid enough to make assumptions. Keep >implying, nigger. I command you.
>>
>>736470666
>>736471403
>>
>>736471127
I'm not sure, but from your arguments I assume car crashes. That still doesn't produce enough labor scarcity in the market to drive up wages for delivery drivers. Enough people accept the $5 wages offered by companies. The risk of driving is thus irrelevant in determining wages. This is the last time I will explain wages to you. If you respond with "but muh car accidents" again, I will not reply.
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.