[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know if you are handsome/hot? Do you get approached

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 18

File: 1497878387866.jpg (213KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1497878387866.jpg
213KB, 720x1280px
How do you know if you are handsome/hot? Do you get approached by RANDOM girls often? Do you go out a lot? Are you confident? Do you have a lot female friends?
Pic not related
>>
File: t3_5qmga1.jpg (71KB, 880x587px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5qmga1.jpg
71KB, 880x587px
>>736413411
If you often think 'Damn I'm hot' when you look in the mirror, you probably are. Source: am handsome guy
>>
>>736413521
Ya, but you didnt really answer any of my questions...
>>
>>736414150
handsome guys don't follow rules
>>
File: 1278714789779.jpg (1011KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1278714789779.jpg
1011KB, 1680x1050px
>>736413411
I walk into a room full of girls : 0 fuck given.
My brother walks into the room : they're all over him.

This is the story of my life...
>>
>>736414150
More in-depth then
>How do you know if you are handsome/hot?
See >>736413521

>Do you get approached by RANDOM girls often?
Not very often in public, but girls I know often compliment my appearance. Nope, not my mom.

>Do you go out a lot?
I'd say twice a month. Used to be more but have GF now.

>Are you confident?
Very.

>Do you have a lot female friends?
Nooo my GF doesn't want that and friends keep their GFs away from me also.
>>
>>736413411
No, I'm a ugly skinny manlet.
I get approached by some girls because I like to buy drinks to people.
I go to an at pretty much everyday.
Not a lot of female friends, only a few.
>>
>>736414578
>not very ofteb in public
That means sometimes thet approach you?
Also are you.fit? How tall?
>>
>>736414971
Wouldn't call myself fit per se, but do daily excercises and go outside a lot for walks, bicycle rides random things.
Not too tall or short, haven't measured in ages but would guess around 185-190cm.

I'd say the biggest chance I get to have girls come to me is at dance clubs, but I'm more of a rocker so I don't often go to these places.
>>
>>736414906
It might be because you're a brainlet, too
>>
>>736415439
Op
I never go to these places at all or anywhere where i could find girls. I only hang out with my male friends sometimes. Also i go to gym. Sometimes i see how girls look at other guys, sometimes at me. But idk probably im just being paranoic or autistic.
>>
Apparently I am even though I don't think so, I've got scars all over me including my face. I get approached and actually catcalled. No I'm not confident at all and normally fuck shit up because of that.
>>
>>736414578
pic of you?
>>
>>736415953
Have you tried just going on a walk every so often? If you do, make sure not to have your eyes on the ground most of the time. Look around, just a slight bit up from your eye height. See someone? Make short eye contact, give a quick nod and walk on like nothing happened. It can actually be forced, and after a while it will be natural. After that, everything gets easier.
>>
>>736416076
Sorry /b/ro, as much as I respect your request for proof, I like my anonimity better.
>>
>>736413411
If you are whatever age you've unfortunately made it to and you don't know you are good looking, then you aren't. This isn't rocket science. People go out of their way to tell good looking people that they look good.
>>
>>736413411
I'm not sure what I have going on for me but the girls who like me are waaaaay above my league or the crazy ones. It's been like this ever since middle school.
>be me
>quiet, chubby, fat ass (made fun of by the other boys), awkward
then i'd get 'em like
>8/10 to 9/10, amazing bod, cute face, smiles a lot and great personality
or
>5/10 to 7/10, petite, cute face, quiet, and stare a lot
I have BPD so I can't really scale how I look like because to me, I'm always ugly.
>>
>>736416075
Acne scars? You get approuched by girls. Are they intimidated by you?
>>
>>736413411
Don't be fooled and convince yourself that you're ugly because you don't get approached. I used to think I was ugly. It was mostly because I walked with slumped shoulders, head down, sad saggy face, hands in my pockets, never talked to anyone or seemed interesting or fun or appealing as a friend. I also never shaved or showered. No fucking wonder! Then I changed all that. The other thing is your location and the demographic of the places you go to. I never got laid at scummy frat houses because most chicks there aren't into my type. I got laid going to my friends house parties once I made some fucking friends (not having friends kills your game, unfortunately).

Now I notice girls looking at me and smiling at me and random girls ask me about my beard and it's pretty cool. Just depends where you are and how you present yourself. Even sperglord fattys can find a place to pic up chicks if they're smart and determined.
>>
>>736416189
The guy didn't ask whether he was handsome, he asked how handsome people know they are. Why do you have to be a dick?
>>
>>736413411
I am not what I would consider attractive...

5'10" barrel chested Apache guy... while before I used to be wayyyy fatter I've spent the last 7 months in the gym and dropped around 70lbs and overall look wayy better..

What I've noticed since then:
>More women tend to look at me
>More women tend to see me as a threat
>I am still talking to very few women

Beforehand I miraculously ended up dating women that would typically be outside my league... but I will attribute that mostly due to the fact that I own a company so money and that I am a genuinely personable person. (people tend to feel comfortable around me and I make them laugh)

Since getting in better shape I've also noticed that people in general think I look less approachable. Hope this helps in some way
>>
>>736416300
This guy's onto something. Don't have a great face or jawline? Grow a beard that compliments it. it's not every girl's style, but at least you'll get some attention.
>>
>>736416256
Not acne scars. I was in an accident. Some girls seem intimidated but most say my scars are hot.
>>
>>736416111
Im afraid i would get laughted at for acting like this. I mean its not stupid idea. But people in my country are different. I m eastern european. I was in holland for couple months and maniers betwen holland ppl and my country ppl are unbelievable. In holland random people from the streets greets you or smiles at you for no reason, probably just being nice. In my country you would get knocked out if you stare at someone for too long. Thats why they call eastern europeans a white niggers.
>>
>>736416557
I'll admit I'm not familiar with eastern EU culture as I am from the Netherlands myself, but isn't there any way to act friendly with people outside of clubs? You need to learn to swim before you can dive off the high board, friend.
>>
>>736416407
Also dressing a little more cleaning and fashionable can help a tiny bit (nothing expensive, but stop wearing only jeans and graphic tees for starters). Be sure to have a job or some kind of career idea or plan or project or SOMETHING to say because being a lazy broke loser is a turn off, even if they are just looking to fuck. IT's ok to be a lazy broke loser, you just have to hide that really well (but don't lie or be stupid and obvious)
>>
>>736416189
Well, whole my life i was very skinny with acne all over my face. Now im fit with zero acne. Classmates from middle/high school doest recognize me. Yet im still very introvertic and shy as i was in childhood even if i chaged my appearance a lot.
>>
>>736413411
Being called hot/handsome by other people.

>Do you get approached by RANDOM girls often
Girls rarely approach, but I do get flirted with/hit on a lot.

>Do you go out a lot? Are you confident? Do you have a lot female friends?
Not anymore than anyone else. Yes, and yes.

What's amazing is how shameless some girls get with flirting- if my girl goes to the bathroom or something any girl that's been a little flirty will be touching me casually and telling me how lucky my girl is.

I've been catcalled by women.
>>
>>736413411
whos dis
>>
File: 1405123877381.jpg (12KB, 407x286px) Image search: [Google]
1405123877381.jpg
12KB, 407x286px
>>736414578
>Nooo my GF doesn't want that and friends keep their GFs away from me also.
So you are hot handsome beta
>>
>>736416770
A big plus for the fashion thing. Wear button-down shirts every so often and have at least one really nice one.

Also, having any type of beard doesn't mean you don't have to shave. There's always rooom for improvement with beards.
>>
>>736416953
Yeah sure I'm a beta because I agree with my GF on some points after having a history of cheating when I was with my ex.
>>
Picking up girls doesn't require you to be all that good looking or in shape, just confidence in yourself. I'm a good looking guy in the face, over the years I've been chubby and skinny, still get the same amount of attention from girls. What is hard to understand for guys that dont get a lot of female attention to understand is that your looks, money, friends are no as important as the way you carry yourself and converse. Someone mentioned above about holding your head high and making eye contact is extremely important. If you're talking to a girl and you stutter, mumble, make no eye contact and have nothing interesting to say, doesn't matter how good looking you are. I have a few friends who are nothing special but get laid whenever they want because they have those qualities. Dont let shit like looks get in your head or you'll fail for sure
>>
>>736416175
far as im concerned you're a chubby, spotty manlet role-playing his dream to be accepted here then
>>
>>736417333
Trips can't lie, I guess you caught me. it's the beauty of anonimity. I may either be a fat neckbeard troll, a young Clooney or a Yeti and you would never know for sure. I've said too much here to show my face though, so that's off-limits.
>>
>>736417095
>Nooo my GF doesn't want that and friends keep their GFs away from me also.
So you gf's relationship standards are keeping you from being friends with people who have different genitals...but you still think you are in control.
Be careful dude it all starts like that, next thing you know you are ending friendships because she thinks "they are a bad influence", you start sacrificing personal time for her and you will be deluded thinking "that's just our relationship getting serious"...you'll become her beautiful marionette.
Still handsome tho
>>
>>736416809
Random girls.flirt with you or girls you know? Can post pic of ur self?
>>
>>736413411
Girls tell you. Seriously, that's it.

The world treats you better, but that's not a way to know you're hot since you have no reference point. Assuming you've always looked the same-ish.

To answer your questions:

Not really, they still expect you to make the move. Maybe more so sinc there's an increased fear of rejection.

I don't think going out has anything to do with how hot you are. Why would it?

Yes.

I generally loathe people, but yes as many female friends as male friends.
>>
>>736417498
Thing is, I really do want to fuck every hot girl I ever meet. I probably could, too. I don't need that shit though, guys are much better friends anyway.
>>
>>736416770
This is a lie. I personally know 3 or 4 hot girls who date guys that are complete losers in every way possible. These type of girls want a challenge, a guy who needs work and they think they'll be the one to change them. Of course this never happens but its a fools paradise. Just depends on the girl, the girls who are worth keeping want a guy with a future but there's plenty of girls who dont give a fuck what you are, but generally these guys are good looking and confident which seems to balance out the loser aspect
>>
>>736417665
It still doesn't excuse her controlling you. We are men, we have dicks, dicks that whisper into our ear to fuck every tight pussy we can see, but if you are a well respected man then you know how to limit yourself and have standards, not only beauty standards.
As Bill said a guy who isn't getting pussy doesn't mean he's selective, he might simply be a poor shmuck working at Home Depot and the thing limiting him is status. Your gf's "relationship standards" are your Home Depot dude. I also agree bros are better than hoes.
>>
>>736417647
Girls tell you? I agree but first of all you need to have female friends. Cus i doubt that random girls come to you ant tell how hot are you. But yeah i got your point
>>
I never have looked at myself in the mirror and said; "Damn I am attractive/hot." I've never been conceited. But I have been told I am very handsome and good looking, but this is other people's opinions. I have gotten approached in the past, but I don't go out so much, but I have been approached in the past by woman and men. I would say though, that I am confident in myself. I have never been lacking the nerve to approach women or any situation unless I know it is 100% out of my league. I do have a lot of female friends, but I am engaged, so it has been with limited contact with them never one on one socially.

I have been told I am a solid 8/10 or 7.5/10...
>>
>>736418162
you are very handsome and good looking
>>
>>736413411
when u are comfortable enough to not be insecure about it
>>
>>736418262
Thank you :)

See what did I tell you OP it is easy...
>>
>>736418117
You're right. I definitely do not mean to say that random girls tell you you're hot. I think they specifically don't do that.

But once you've got them, and they make that easier for you I suppose, they definitely tell you. I have several vids of me fucking gilrs and they just keep repeating, "you're so hot, you're so hot". Lol. Fwiw, the best overall girls do not gush like that...
>>
>>736415439
Are you Danish?
>>
Chicks tell me I'm a good looking guys often. I don't have any female friends though because I cannot befriend someone I got no respect for.
>>
File: 1497756153734.jpg (456KB, 2550x1675px) Image search: [Google]
1497756153734.jpg
456KB, 2550x1675px
Grills sometimes remark that I'm good looking, but I'm also handicapped (born with one hand) and can be a sperg sometimes. So not sure. I'd rate myself a 6 I guess. Lucky enough women care more about your attitude than they do about your appearance. That said I'm envious of men who don't have to make efforts to get women to flock to them. But then again many handsome guys are still bluepilled and beta as fuck so at least I have that going for me.
>>
>>736418485
A bit to the south from there

>>736418045
I never said she tells me not to, she doesn't. She gets insecure when I hang out 1 on 1 with girls and I get that since I have a history of cheating when I was with my ex. So I choose to limit my contact with girls to just work and groups.
>>
File: 1497222410283.jpg (93KB, 694x642px) Image search: [Google]
1497222410283.jpg
93KB, 694x642px
>>736418861
I also used to break contact with girls whenever I had a GF. Nowadays I don't anymore, because I don't expect them to do the same.

Reminds me of a friend I was seeing the other day. While he was visiting me, his gf was going out with a "male friend". He tried to explain it should be acceptable, but the pain I saw in his eyes said it all.
>>
>>736418861
>>736419203
this.

I hope she doesn't have a "friend from forever" type of guy.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHM78mpn_hQ
check this to get some laughs and giggles, call starts at 2:35.
>>
>>736419629
She used to have this one male friend in her group who was gay(probably still is), but now she just hangs out with the girl next door and some colleagues mostly female.
>>
>>736419821
Don't do that to each other bro.
>>
File: 1497222627349.jpg (135KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497222627349.jpg
135KB, 800x600px
>>736419629
Haha, that's a classic one. Also for any lurkers, check out Tom leykis on youtube if you want to know the truth about women and dating in the West.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEKw3iAISBg
>>
>>736413411
I've been told I'm cute but never by a stranger I've also never been approached with a girl commenting o my looks but I have had girls initiate conversation with me where the exchange of numbers was the goal. It's w.e especially since I'm so fucking oblivious I might as well be a slow bro
>>
>>736420033
>Cute but not hot, handsome or sexy
I've got some bad news for you. You might be an asexual eunuch in the eyes of most wimminz.
>>
former college swimmer. 5'10, 165. A little short to be swimming Division 1, but yes I am very fit and very strong. I also have very broad shoulders so women take a liking to my body. And my face is a 7/10 I'd say, so I'd say I'm pretty handsome.

I make eye contact a LOT with women in the streets. I used to make eye contact with people during high school when I was ugly but it isn't the same sort of interaction I get now with women. Also whenever I'm at a bar, girls laugh at everything I say. I've always been the one with a sense of humor out of my friends, but girls are always smiling around me and are touchy with me.

Also, I'm slightly socially awkward, but girls label my shyness and awkwardness as "cute" or "adorable." They can never pinpoint anything bad about me. Keep in mind these are 9/10s+ and they all want my dick.
>>
>>736414491
Post a photo of your brother.
>>
Hot guys have the same issue as hot girls; normal people, even attractive ones, don't approach because they think we're arrogant or already taken.

What matters most? Confidence and approach. If you talk to a girl, and don't sound like a shithead, and you're even moderately attractive you've likely won already. Hot girls are lonely, they don't get approached often by anyone of substance. They get catcalls and chads and are sick of that shit so when a decent looking guy comes up to her and has a real conversation, she's blown away.

Can't tell you the number of women who came up to me and said "wow I wish you would've asked me out when you were single, I'd've banged you!" As much as I got I missed just as much.
>>
>>736413411

cuz women tell me so....they cant all be wrong.
>>
>>736420237
Lol not that kind of cute, handsome I get told I'm handsome splitting hair ass

Lmao it's a bit hard to be a eunuch being a 6'2 mexican
>>
>>736419871
Do what though? We've been together five years, live together, play vidya together and have common friends we often play cards with. She's got a couple she-friends and no matter how I try to convince her won't go out to meet new people. All my friends are her friends now as well as we often hang out at our place, but I still go places without her often enough.
>>
>>736419936
I'm mexican and I dated an american girl once, ONCE...and let me tell you, we might have a shitty country, corrupt government, sky high levels of violence...but overall middle/high class girls here are better; not that I would date now eitherway tho I feel tired.
>>
>>736420428
Your mom doesn't count
>>
>>736420628
Gay
>>
>>736416300
This is a good comment.
You must inquire into your own demographic and embed yourself where you fit most naturally. Also, not being approached does not logically conclude you to be unattractive. Girls, albeit treated with an attitude than their male counterparts, often feel the same feelings of reserve that us guys do. You may be cute but never capitalize on it due to your own insecurities, and inability to initiate conversation. This isn't a call to adopt a self-help dating guru type persona, conversely, it's a call to merely adopt a confidence large enough enable you to say hi, or ask questions relating to a class you share with a girl you find attractive. These things aren't awkward, and you won't come off as a douche.
>>
File: 1406480358587.jpg (8KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
1406480358587.jpg
8KB, 261x195px
>>736420683
o' rly?
Must be true if anon number 736420683 says it
>>
>>736420639

"women" indicates plural....as in more than one. I only have one mom...but thanks for playing.
>>
File: 14972230698657s.jpg (52KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
14972230698657s.jpg
52KB, 640x640px
>>736421033
He could have also been referring to other female family members like your aunts or grandma, you accoustic sperg.
>>
>>736421033
You never know, in this modern society you may have two or three moms I don't judge... openly
>>
>>736413411
If you're not an alpha, nothing will ever give you the confidence to get laid

I have tried to instill my logical dating approach and confidence to betas, but their mind fucks it up

Change your thinking and you will change outwardly and nothing can stop you from getting pussy

I'm 6'1"/185cm
Beefy build, muscular
Someone once said I look Columbian
And I think any woman would love to date me/fuck me
And I have 6 female friends, I only want to fuck one
The rest I have no interest in, because I'm weird and healthy and I don't need their energy fucking up my energy
>>
>>736418523
You must be ONE HANDsome guy, anon
>>
>>736421677
Checked
Dubs of truth
>>
>>736421174

no. he referred to one specific female. Trying reading for comprehension you goddamned idiot.
>>
>>736418523
post stump or gtfo
>>
>>736413411
nigga im 3 years old
>>
>>736413411
Well I have a very bony and defined face, I'm not fat, I have a gf, I take care of my skin, I shave often, and according to my friends in high school (I'm in freshman year of college) a lot of girls wanted fuck me but they didn't know how to reach me. Additionally some girls at a club I went to recently were checking me out but too shy to approach. So I suppose I'm a mildly handsome fellow but I don't think I'm all that.
>>
I know I am ugly (or at least below avg).
I feel invisible to women when I am in public.
I have had gfs and an ex wife. so maybe 0.01% of women find me handsome.
The trick is to find that 0.01%
>>
>>736413411
I've noticed girls checking me out, only had one actively pick me up. I hardly ever go out, I tend to notice them when running dumb errands like grocery shopping. I'm confident enough, but setting makes a difference for me, and I only have one female friend plus a gf. I am not particularly fit, just good facial features and I'm a mechanic so I do have some muscle. They love callused hands too
>>
>>736422212
Oh yeah, I have several female friends but I don't see them often.
>>
>>736422283
Actually if there's one thing I think people should take out of my post it's that women love calluses. Not as well known as it should be, they really do though. I'm not sure if they even know it
>>
>>736413411
Sauce? Gawd damn
>>
>>736413411
Bump
>>
File: 1497604292401.jpg (43KB, 324x325px) Image search: [Google]
1497604292401.jpg
43KB, 324x325px
>>736413411
I take care of myself

Yes, but just becouse I'm a funny guy and most people know me.

>Do you go out a lot?
With my friends I don't care if they are guys or girls , they enjoy my presence.

>Are you confident?
Yes.

40% of all my friends are girls

Thanks>>736414578
>>
>>736413521
I think this but I'm ugly in pictures.
>>
>>736413411
I think I'm good looking. I've known 4 girls that have had a crush on me. Sadly I have no confidence so nothing came of it.
>>
>>736413411
was always probably just a little better than average looking. then started lifting. became very fit, 6'2". have been getting approached by random girls when i do go out, which is often (college). never have had a lot of confidence but it increases every time it happens. do not have a lot of female friends simply because i think many are too dramatic. can tell if handsome by being able to lay chicks easily.
>>
>>736424633
>>
I'm ugly as fuck and I still managed to get laid. Not sure if I'm universally considered handsome but have terrible self esteem or if me not giving a fuck what others think and doing what I want is an attractive enough personality trait that helps get me laid.

I guess it's all about how you see yourself. Also beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I know that sounds corny and stupid, but trust me. It's true. Bradley Cooper is considered by many to be among the sexiest men alive, despite that, my mom and sisters think he looks ugly like a wet dog. Not everyone will think youre good looking no matter what you look like. But the good part is not everyone will think youre ugly either.
>>
mirror. not that hot though, just OK, the hair probably ruins my appearance the most, since i got GF i just stopped caring so its long and tangled and weird. bodywise, quite in good shape

not really

>Do you go out a lot?
also not really, might be reason for above

>Are you confident?
quite

perhaps more than male
>>
I was a complete beta nobody, but now I grew older started lifting.. people literally say I am very handsome and girls who are not in a relationship are painfully easy.
Also be talkative and open.

If you think you are ugly, here are few steps I'd take before judging one-self
>start going to gym 3-4 times a week for 2 hours. Does wonders!!! eat a lot of healthy foods, avoid sweets and alco, and work out with all your might. Stick to basics - read 4chan fit basic lifting.
> buy a good dark suit AND buy stylish clothes. Don't be affraid to suddenly stand out. You'll get used to it, but if you don't do it now, you will never learn! Pic related
> cut your hair. Pick a masculine short cut you can see businessmen or sportsmen wear.
If you have msculine face like idk.. Zyzz, a more boy0ish haircut will look better
Remember, beauty usually is mistaken for attractiveness. most celebrities are butt ugly, but we idealize them because of their immense presence and wits - like Schwarzenegger, T Cruise, Atkinson etc. Even Brad Pitt's face looks like a deformed cancer patient close up
>if you are blonde - grow a stubble.
> don't be under influence often, it ruins your mind heavily, and you wont even notice
> drink a lot of water to keep you skin in great condition. Use face cleaners (and hand cremes if you suffer from shitty skin). Trust me, that shit seems a lot, but actually it should be your habit to clean yourself fully 2x a week
> ever heard of beauty sleep? Sleep 8-9 hours. Yes, cut out some wasted time and you will suddenly see extreme health changes that will heal all your pimples and depressions
>don't stink. Use deodorant, change clothes and bedsheets often (I am starting to feel like a mom now, but ok, I assume at least someone here has not had these valuable lessons)
>smile and have your teeth fixed
>get a tan (just dont too often). look good, cures pimples.
>if you can afford - have massive shiny wristwatch, a car and a dog. have a dream.

good luck ranger
>>
>>736413521
agreed
Sometimes I look and see a weird looking dude
but when I have slept well and my depressions and worries are gone I look at myself and think - damn, I look hot as fuck and could fuck myself
>>
>>736426220

me too, and it makes me insecure
>>
>>736431420
btw this is not "how to get girls" scheme.
These are basic things everyone should do and they will look and feel much, much better.
>>
>>736413521
I think I look pretty good like a 7/10 or 8/10, but I think women judgement is 7/10 = 2/10 and 8/10 = 7/10. So to them I'm somewhere between a 2 and a 7
>>
>>736413411
I hate women, stupid inferior bitches.
I can get a girl whenever i want
>>
>>736413521
Brain tends to see yourself as better linking than you actually are to boost your self esteem
>>
>>736432345
actually we're much more familiar with the image of our own face, and thus much more prepared to see faults.
>>
>>736424633
>>
It's all in how you carry yourself and how you dress. Don't be a poser, be confident. i.e. if your not a jock, dont dress as a jock, if youre not a hipster, dont dress as a hipster. Number 1 rule to be successful in anything, give 0 fucks
>>
Found out because after 3 years hating women for not getting a girlfriend every person i spoke too who i told had this suprised microexpression in his face.

And since i´m openly bi, i get hit on a lot by hot guys.

No, they are sexist bitshes who don´t give a fuck about their "equal rights" bs which is why they should be taken away from them again

>Do you go out a lot?

No, but when i do women usually dance at me, but i hate touch from strangers and dom´t want to be charged for rape when i touch them as a reaction.

>Are you confident?

Yeah since i found out that i don´t have BPD but an IQ over 130, i got the confidince back which so called Doctors crushed

No, i hate women and they bore the shit out of me, hate them for discriminating me, i have been abused by them, i have been raped but nobody cares because i´m a guy. Women are scum.

still want a gf though, but they don´t get rid of their double think which demands equality AND special treatment.
>>
>>736416300
>I also never shaved or showered
that's the real reason nobody approached you, not because you walked with your head down you moron
>>
>>736433655
>>
>>736423774
Where's the fucking source?
>>
>>736413521
I do this all the time, but I'm consistently rated 5/10 in rateme threads on /soc/ and those guys are usually pretty generous
>>
>>736413521
/thread
>>
>>736413411

If a girl sends you nudes without asking
>>
>>736413411
I know I'm handsome because my mom tells
>>
>>736437071
What about women your age or that are attractive and you don't know?
>>
>>736436488
>>
>>736416389
fellow ndn here. grow your hair, go to a powwow. maybe look into dancing or singing. even doing beadwork women love this shit. well the good ones. if you just want the women just put on somethin decent lookin and go snag one outside the arbor.
I am a 5'10 skinnier but not twiggy build, long hair i wear in braids. i grassdance, sing with a drumgroup, make my own outfits and beadwork. and shit i couldn't have more of them after me. i also happen to be good looking so that's a plus. i get told that pretty often. and those snag me eyes i get a lot.
>>
>>736413411
She has the least makeup and her overall face still looks fuckable
>>
>>736418523
lol one of my uncles only has one arm that works, the other arm is still there but doesn't move he typically keeps it in the pocket. but shit when i bring women around he usually takes off with one of em. Idk if he's hung or something but can definitely hear him fuckin the piss out of them from the other room
>>
>>736413411
I don't know if I'm handsome or not. Sometimes, they tell me I am but I honestly can't tell of myself.
Actually I actually have a lot of random girls come and talk to me. In my country, it is normal-ish for the girls to approach a random guy.
I do go out a lot, sometimes just to walk in the city. You never know.
>>
>>736440376
Are you in Europe? Did you enjoy their attention?
>>
>>736440465
I live in eastern/central Europe. Girls are hot right here, like the Ukrainian ones or the Polish ones.
I do love their attention. Like the weekend before. I was ordering a drink from the bartender. Sid not say a thing, but she was a bomb. As I was waiting for my beer, she started flirting me. Found out her name is Elisabeth, and she had hungover. Got her phone number after chatting for like a minute. She told me to call her. I won't call her I think.
>>
>>736413411
I get told this a fairly decent amount, I've never really had to worry about approaching a woman and when I'm taken theres always other women telling mine how lucky she is
I feel as if girls in my area are intimidated by me because I always look very stoic, i'm a Canadian First Nations man with long hair that are typically in braids, but when I powwow (which is most weekends) for that I can say that's just not the nature of how it works there, competition can be stiff because the other good looking guys there have just as much game as I do but I beat them in terms of dancing, singing, beadwork and so on. So I typically end up with the snag so long as they are not my cousin, but the way things work is the man approaches first and says some slick shit. back to white women, one at the bus stop yesterday was sexy and really couldn't stop staring at me and smiling, really trying to meet my gaze. I just winked and moved on because I was with one of my snags from a month or so back; a particularly territorial one. she was Cree so she is crazy and might have started a fight. this one in particular thought we were a thing because we bumped bellies
>Do you go out a lot?
I go out as much as I can, i make a point of finishing what i'm doing at home before I allow myself to go out, may that be making my outfit for powwow or just chores. Yes I get to go out quite a bit overall though.
>Are you confident?
Yes, I have been since day one.
>Do you have a lot of female friends?
Hmmm, i tend to stay friends with snags and we just dont really bring up that it happened because it was just a snag, purely fun didn't mean a whole lot. So yeah I would consider these women my friends, someone I would call and ask to come hang out even as friends.
>>
>>736441925
When I approach white women they always have so many questions too, and are always mesmerized by me. I remember my trip to Russia, I was the centre of attention walking down the street and the women were all over me. However, I think they like most guys from North America, I just looked a lot different than what they were used to.
>>
>>736440973
You're not interested in her or was she drinking too much?
>>
>>736413411

Girls are a lot more subtle than guys, they'll subtly flirt with you if you're attractive but guys are notoriously bad at picking up on it.

In my experience, gay guys are much more likely to obviously hit on you, which is a good indication that you're good looking.

I've missed so many cues from girls trying to flirt and kicked myself in hindsight - but it's always so obvious when gays do it
>>
>>736417497
kid says he's confident but he's afraid to post a pic.
Back to the cellar with you neckbeard
>>
>>736442256
She was the bartender. In my country, they never drink while working, so she wasn't drunk. She was just craving to be fucked. And even though she had a beautiful body, I still like to "fight" for the pussy.
Like that time I had a threesome with two tourists
>>
>>736442677
Your last sentence, how did that happen? You just came across them in the street and hit it off a little too well? Do you still keep in touch with either of them?
>>
>>736413411
I mean, I know females like me for some reason and I do get approached by them a lot. I don't like being confident, or at least not arrogant. I don't really go out much and I don't have a large number of female friends. I don't really belong on /b/ but I still like it here
>>
>>736413411
How do I get girls who don't know me to make sure I'm not angry if I naturally have a "resting bitch face"

9 times out of 10 people who don't know me at the time will always say "I always thought you were an asshole"
I can't help it
>>
File: 1497858142682.jpg (12KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497858142682.jpg
12KB, 250x200px
>>736413411
Approached by gay men and fatties a lot.

No. No real women apporches a man. She will smile at you and that's your chance to come over. If she looks you in the eyes and smiles. Fucking walk right the fuck over. A small jog might be worth it too. But comes off as desperate.

>Do you go out a lot?

To clubs and bars? Nah I go fishing a lot and just go to stores and shopping.

>Are you confident?
Yes. Most of the time.

Kinda. But mostly just smart ones because having dumb friends benefits my life in no way.
>>
>>736443171
If you're talking you're not having a resting Bitch face.

#solution
>>
it's not rocket science. you make eye contact more often with girls. sometimes they smile at you. occasionally they'll come up and say hi. sometimes your friends will tell you about their friends that are curious about you or think you're cute. if you have social media sometimes you get more followers and they'll like your pics to get your attention.

i met my girlfriend because she approached me first. she said she had a crush on me before i even knew who she was. i like to think i'm decent looking, sometimes girls say i'm more than just decent looking. i try not to let it get to my head.

i know this to be true because in high school i was skinny, had braces, long hair and a lot of acne. didn't get as much attention. now i lost all of it and i'm in good shape.
>>
>>736415676
fuck off, faggit
>>
>>736443656
Most people don't approach me because of my resting bitch face

>>736443535
Damn, are you kidding me
I always think when girls smile at me they are just being friendly. I smile back and go back to what I'm doing
Fuck, now I'm thinking of all the opportunities lost

Any advice on what to say to a complete stranger who smiles at you?
>>
>>736443985
it's right to some degree. don't go all crazy off of one look if you can't handle rejection. make eye contact at least twice n if she doesn't break, go for it.
>>
>>736443014
Long story a bit but here we go. As I told I go to walk in the streets once a week. I suddenly realised that a woman next to me was asking something from me. An older half Asian woman and her friend. Not too good looking, not so young, but she and her friends were asking me how they can get to xy place. I told them not to take a bus since it is like 1 km away, like 10 mins of walk. I offered them to go with them to help them find the place. Found out this is their last night in town, and tomorrow they'll go. I proposed them to show my city and all its cool places for totally free. We spent a night together talking, walking around the city. At the end of the walk, I have gone with them to their hotel, being a "gentleman". They told me to come over for a drink, and well there it goes. In their room, I had my first threesome with two totally stranger women. Never heard of them after.
>>
File: 20170620_190324.jpg (436KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20170620_190324.jpg
436KB, 1600x1200px
>>736413411
I look like this abs wise, have a good face too.
>>How do you know youre handsome
I think its pretty obvious when you look in the mirror. But if you're insecure like me, youre friends will tell you. Also, girls will tell you but you have to initiate the coversation most of the time.
>> Do you get approached by random girls
No. But I get admirins'
>> Do you go out alot
Yeah
>> Are you confident
Because of my body yea. But your mental state varies, staying confident is another challenge entirely.
>> Do you have alot of female friends
Not one. Ive gotten fwb's though.
>>
>>736444173
Also I am this guy: I must add I don't have abs or special beard or anything. I'm just a normal person with a bit more charisma.

Props to the abs above!
>>
>>736443985
As far as your bitch face. Just approach them first.

Now as far as the smile thing goes. Yeah man. Most girls do it because they think you're cute. But are too shy to approach. Here's a general platform on what to say. But make it your own.

After the smile is received. Walk over.
"hi my name is Jon, I saw you smile at me." this puts her on the spot she knows she's been caught so she's gonna be spewing female spaghetti. Let her respond but not catch up to what's happening. "oh well I thought you where pretty cute with that smile of yours and couldn't help but to come over to introduce myself." girls eat this corny shit up unless they gay or feminist.... Both are easy to spot and avoid. Then let her talk some and kinda stop her an be like "well I've got something to finish up doing and I gotta go, let me get your phone number and Ill shoot you a text later." demand her number never ask. Never give her the option of saying no...

And then say "it was nice meeting you talk to you later" and walk away. This whole ordeal should not last more then 15 minutes. Keeps you from seeming creepy, desperate, and sets the grounds for you're not gonna be seen as a push over who's gonna do everything she tells you to do or become whipped and you actually have a backbone like a man.
>>
>>736444891
Sorry I'm on mobile and thought my post was taking too long so my wording fell apart quickly
>>
>>736445293
No it's good. You have some good advice I've never tried

I'm going to try this. I always make the mistake of getting the girls phone and putting my number in, and a week rolls by and I wonder why she never texted back her number
>>
>>736446131
Yeah.. When she gets your number and doesn't text you right away she pretty much never gonna. And it may not because she wasn't interested. She just may be forgetful too.
>>
File: 1489961317383.jpg (108KB, 854x770px) Image search: [Google]
1489961317383.jpg
108KB, 854x770px
>>736444891
Wp anon. You actually delivered a fucking useful information!
>>
>>736446560
Meanwhile I'm seamlessly shit posting in another thread.

Any more questions?

BTW you don't need to be super hot to approach girls either.. Be normal looking and have confidence.. You'd be amazed on the qt3.14s you can pull not acting like autism.
>>
>>736446865
>>736444655
I don't have any questions. I'm this guy :)
>>
File: Unknown.png (4KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.png
4KB, 240x200px
ELmo is jewish
ElMo is jewish
Elm0 is Jewish
Elmo Is Jewish
Elmo iS Jewish
Elmo is Jewish
Elmo is JEwish
Elmo is JeWish
Elmo is JewiSh
Elmo is JewisH
ELMO IS JEWISH
>>
>>736447040
Oh. Speech level 100 guy.
>>
>>736436675
SAUCE? GODDAMMIT
>>
File: Screenshot_20170620-194102.png (122KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170620-194102.png
122KB, 720x1280px
Im this guy >>736444503
This guys >>736444891 method works for him.
I act autisitic (pic related) and it works just fine. Be yourself, and if yourself needs improvement, do that instead of following shitty pick up advice and staying medicore.
>>
>>736431420
>change bedsheets

Bruh I had a roommate in college who did not change his sheets the entire fucking school year.
>>
Well I'm hot as fuck but nobody ever tells me. It's just girls are intimidated by attractive men, so they're scared to say anything to them.

Just approach girls yourself OP
>>
File: Screenshot_20170620-195226.png (740KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170620-195226.png
740KB, 720x1280px
>>736431420
Read this sort of material and avoid the /fit/ douchebro stuff. Bodybuidling and powerlifting are irrelevant to most people anyways.
>>
>>736448459
http://gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=functional+training&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def forgot a link
>>
File: 1449343715878.png (1MB, 1291x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1449343715878.png
1MB, 1291x1600px
>>736413411
>>736413411
I'm good looking, not obscenely hot but I think most people would rate me an 8/10 or 7 something.

Is it easy to get girls? Fat girls yes, I've had sex with 15 women and 11 of them were overweight at the time. Am I attracted to fat girls? No, I actually way prefer skinny athletic girls but all it takes is a 30 min text convo and they come to my house.

Is it easy to get cute girls? Easier yes probably, I have a beautiful girlfriend right now but it's still a lot of grinding and mind games.

I'll usually go out once or twice at the end of the week but it's usually to join my friends and to not be a sad fuck at home getting all these snaps and insta posts thrown my way while I'm drinking whiskey and reading /r9k/

Honestly I hate the entire social construct right now of appearing to be busy and having fun.
I'm one bad day away from deleting all my social media and throwing my iphone away for a flip phone.
The only thing keeping me sane is my girlfriend and the fact that I have 2 more seasons of archer left to watch.
>>
>>736413411
Generally speaking, people will comment on your good looks, especially people you recently met at social settings.

The opposite sex will also be more inclined to hover around you. If you're going to a party, you can go a bit earlier to help set up or something and pay attention to the girls that show up and see if they gravitate towards where you are or if they avoid you.

A surefire way to find out, if you've got the balls, is to approach good looking women like an alpha. Slowly, obviously and deliberately invade their personal space during the conversation and see if they back away. If they flinch, you're quasimodo. If they slowly brush you off, you're probably average. If they stand their ground and look at you like they're saying "I dare you to touch something else", you're probably good looking.
>>
>>736413411
>>736413521
I know I'm hot, I've heard girls say "but he's so hot" and practically drool over me. But I'm not interested in relationships and I barely even look at girls unless I'm friends with them, and the only female friend I want to fuck always has a bf. I'm confident that with a little fine tuning of my social skills I could go out with 9s and 10s (Although I only like white girls or Asian girls who have that half white - half Asian look.) Asian basically means China/South Korea/Japan, not darkies from other parts of Asia.

19 M virgin finishing second year of post secondary in engineering.
>>
I think I'm pretty good looking, but I've never had a girl approach me.
>>
>>736413411
I get lots of looks from girls. I'm too autistic to approach them though. When I wear shorts people just look at my crotch because my balls are really big.
>>
>>736449353
>>736449308
I haven't either, but that's because I'm 6'4" and don't make extended eye contact with girls I don't know and I purposefully give off a "don't fuck with me" aura which intimidates girls and beta males.
>>
>>736448956
Getting rid of facebook is the best thing I ever did.

Yeah it's hard to explain to girls the reason you have no facebook or instagram. And may even make them stop talking to you cause they lose all their false beliefs of "following your Every move."

But it's so nice. I still got kik, Skype, and snapchat but delete stupid fucks from them monthly.
>>
>>736449308
>this guy

gonna need a picture mate, you literally sound like a neckbeard who wants to sound good on the 4chins
>>
>>736449437
>>736449503
Plus, if a woman did ask me out I would view it as a pump and dump situation (provided she is hot enough for me not to reduce my SMV). Women know this which is why they very rarely ask guys out.
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.