[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you don't want a cold pizza covered in snot, I suggest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: pizza-delivery.jpg (198KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pizza-delivery.jpg
198KB, 1024x1024px
If you don't want a cold pizza covered in snot, I suggest you tip and tip well. We keep track of these things.
>>
if you want to keep your job you shouldn't do shit like that. Enjoy your welfare
>>
we keep track of these things...

we also know where you work so.... yea dont end up getting yourself killed over 5$ kiddo
>>
>>736406218
>killing someone
>over snot covered pizza

Yeah. No. You don't want to end up getting raped in jail over a 10 dollar pie.
>>
>>2017
>>still so unqualified that you have to live on tip-supported jobs
srsly, the only excuse is that its a job that gets you through education. if not, kill yourself now, because life will not improve for you.
>>
>>736405976
If you're in the states, go ahead and fuck with people's food. Which is a federal offense now. Going to federal prison for spitting in food. Greaaaat idea. Just like that lunatic who worked at a Subway, he put a shit filled condom in a meatball sub, and now he's in fed prison.
>>
>>736406218
i would bet anything that youve never even been in a fight faggot
>>
>>736406305
rofl as if people haven't been killed over smaller ideas and concepts get real... I've seen people beaten to death over someone stealing their last chicken nugget
>>
>>736406629
ive seen fathers kill their own sons over the last cup of orange juice... you think you are safe? stfu
>>
>>736406548
who would be dumb enough to fight me? because im the guy smashing your skull open after youre out cold
>>
>>736406629
Ok, and that makes it alright or a good idea or you won't face consequences?

I never said it doesn't happen. But most sensible people won't be going to rape-you-in-the-ass prison over a goddamn pizza.
>>
>>736405976
Carrying on the family tradition, I see.

Don't forget to pick up some smokes for your mom after your shift ends.
>>
>>736406475
You can make a better wage waiting on people in a high-end restaraunt than you would as a teacher.
>>
How can you spit on the pizza if they tip you after getting it
>>
>>736405976
> living in a country where the workers aren't paid properly, so they have to rely on nagging their costumers for "tips"

What an absolute shithole country Murica is....
>>
>>736407154
I know this dude that constantly brags about how he makes like $300 a night from tips. But every once in a while he must get stiffed on a tip and makes a long dramatic Facebook post about how people survive on tips and that you shouldn't eat out if you can't afford to tip.
Shit is so fucking annoying. The only people that complain about tipping are shitty servers who don't get tipped.
>>
File: 1234713355556.jpg (270KB, 854x770px)
1234713355556.jpg
270KB, 854x770px
>>736405976
i used to deliver pizza. i only ever spat in one pizza. it was usually too much of a hassle to bother doing, even for niggers that don't tip.
>be me
>deliver perfectly good pizza to a bunch of paramedics
>store gets a call from them talking about how the pizza looked like complete shit
>they say that if they did such a shit job at saving my life then i would die
>they demand another pizza
>manager tells them not to eat the first pizza and we'll exchange it free of charge
>i deliver that order too
>stop off @ my friend's house
>open box and lick every slice
>spit on it and rub it around with my hand
>leave and continue to paramedics
>get there, go inside
>no one there
>1st pizza box is on the counter
>it's been completely eaten and they left the ring of crust inside the box
>leave new pizza
>chuckle
>>
>>736407486
Only a very very small part of the American workforce depends on tips. It's just courtesy for good service.
>>
if i refused the pizza will it come out of his pay?
>>
>mfw i live in a country where the minimum wage is high enough for tip culture to be nonexistent
>>
>>736408155
How much of your income is taxed tho?
>>
File: smitity.png (49KB, 572x540px)
smitity.png
49KB, 572x540px
Precisely why I pick up my pizza instead of having it delivered, Fuck you.
>>
>>736405976
Maybe get a real job you worthless scum

You think you deserve a fucking tip for driving a car?

For working at some dead end unskilled job that anyone could do?

Fuck you and your life choices anon.

You deserve nothing
>>
>>736406677
heck i gave my baby brother a light pat on his cheeks when he tried to take my milk.
he's still shaken about it to this day.
>>
>>736407966
Probably not.

He would just take it back, then it wis become a crew pie.

If you took it from him, or destroyed it where he couldn't bring it back to the shop, he may have to pay for it.
>>
>>736405976
i see threads like this it makes me think you are all cunts. not giving out tips for a while after seeing this
>>
>>736409653
>replying to op as if it's actually the pizza guy demanding tips

Jesus Christ dude. Your life must be one to envy.
>>
>>736409863
Right. Because this is an accurate representation of the average food handler. I just think it's funny how stingy people are with their money. You'd pay 30 dollars for a steak but can't spare the 5 for the waiter?
>>
>>736405976
no, you don't, and i have a camera at my front door so pull some shit kiddo i'll make sure to get your bitch ass fired AND get free pizza because of your asshole attitude
>>
>>736410091
suck my dick jew you called me stingy for not giving you free money. Posts like this make me not give tips you don't know if i tip or not.
>>
not an amerifag so I don't have to tip and no one expects me to either
>>
>>736405976
>We keep track of these things
I bet the local shit-kicker pizzeria has an underground war room with maps and spreadsheets on the walls keeping track of who tips poorly and what you're gonna do next time the bastard orders a pizza. Dr. Strangelove working on a doomsday loogie to tip the scales against the penny-pinching Juden.
>>
>>736405976
I just buy frozen pizzas from Walmart anyway.
>>
>>736412109
who do you think delivered those pizzas to walmart
>>
>>736412189
Red Baron duh
>>
>>736405976
Americunts and their sad tipping shit
Enjiy your "freedom"
>>
>>736412262
Exactly, and Snoopy would not spit on my pizza. He just wouldn't do that.
>>
>>736412379
Yes because tipping contradicts freedom.
>>
I don't tip.
>>
No we don't. There's a few people who never tip but the only people who get their food touched are people who order right before close
>>
>>736411319
>poorfag detected.
>>
Joke on you. In my country, no one EVER tip anybody, both in restaurant, pizza, or anything in the like.
>>
>>736411683
Individual drivers keep track, not the company or franchise.
Basically you get your pizza late and cold if I have absolutely any other orders who I know will tip.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 320x240px)
giphy.gif
1MB, 320x240px
i dont tip most of the time for a good reason
>>
>>736413258
you gotta pay the guy who comes to your house to deliver a salty snack
>>
>>736407569
>just courtesy
except its not, its almost mandatory because of all the shaming both the employees and employers give over it
>>
>>736406822
You sound very tough, posting anonymously over the internet
>>
>>736407966
No, it is illegal yo garnish ages from your employees for damaged for stolen goods, a pizza being refused would count as damaged.
>>
>>736413769
You can't be refused service for not tipping, and you don't have to have a job that relies on tips for a decent pay. Therefore not mandatory.
>>
>>736405976
well what if i actually wanted you to straight bust a nut on my pizza is there a way i can make it clear im not gonna tip u? lol
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4sbYy0WdGQ
>>
>>736405976
It's not our fault that your boss doesn't pay you.
This doesn't mean you should be a massive cunt to everyone else.
>>
I may not fuck with your food, But I will come back and egg your house or shit on your doorstep. Don't be fucking cheap.If you cant afford a tip, dont order you poorfag.
>>
>>736405976
>not personally picking up ur own pizza
stay strong amerilards
>>
>>736405976
Which is why I always pick up my own pizza from the restaurant where it is made. Be respectful to those who make your food... you never know what they will do to it if you piss them off.

But also, because I'm too cheap to tip.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.