[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up bad guys >be me >work for private ambulance

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4

File: fmohn.jpg (42KB, 490x313px) Image search: [Google]
fmohn.jpg
42KB, 490x313px
I fucked up bad guys
>be me
>work for private ambulance
>normal partner doesn't show up
>my boss says i have to go up with the new girl
>shes a solid 7/10 and real cool
>we were cracking jokes all shift
>days going by really good
>starting to think she kinda likes me
>we get a call to go to a really shitty group home for "aggressive behavior"
>I say "niggers probably off his meds" as a joke
>she doesn't laugh and gets real quiet
>after call i try to explain it was a joke but she still quiet
>refuses to talk to me since

That was a few hours ago and she still won't talk. First i feel like i just fucked up any chance of a relationship and second I'm scared she'll tell our boss. What should I do?
>>
>>736239522
Firefag here. EMS chicks are all sluts. Another one will be around shortly. Fucks her. Probably thinks she's actually going to help people and change a life.
>>
Kiss your ass goodbye, stupid.
>>
>>736239522
>First i feel like i just fucked up any chance of a relationship and second I'm scared she'll tell our boss.
Maybe you should think more with the head in your skull, and less with the head in your pants, kiddo.
What are you, 14 years old?
>>
>>736239653
Ems chicks are only sluts for fire. I'm just a lowly paramedic
>>
>>736239762
Dude fuck you. I need legitimate advice
>>
>>736239522
When trying to make moves on someone, never joke about things people might find offensive until you know if they're cool with it or not. This is probably the best advice you'll find.
>>
>>736239713
It was an accident. I read the situation wrong
>>
Always be PC at work. Period.
>>
>>736240109
I joked about a 13 y/o kid dying on me and she laughed hysterically. I thought i was in the clear
>>
>>736239653

Ooh, I know an EMS chick. What's the evidence they're sluts?
>>
>>736240230
Dude thats not how it works on the ambulance
>>
>>736240269
But you didn't mention racial slurs did you?
>Also,
Has she said anything to you yet
>>
>>736240303
Dude unless you're a cop or firefighter you don't stand a chance. Unless you're a paramedic and she is just an EMT
>>
>>736239522
Yeah the N word doesn't work fool. Stay away from it with new people, ESPECIALLY ON THE FIRST DAY
Also, as for your boss, deny deny deny if she tells him. It's your word vs hers, even in a court that shit wouldn't hold up
>>
>>736240376
No but i just kinda assumed. And not anything that wasn't related to work. She is just sitting on her phone
>>
>>736240467
I agree with this guy

Leave racial shit out of friendships/relationships until you know they're cool with it
>>
>>736239522
Mate you are way too green to go with her. You do not even have control over the shit you say.
Where did you hear that "cool" phrase? Probably another fine individual that most adults would call a retarded?
>>
>>736240467
Idk she seemed cool though
>>
>>736240527
Ask her what you did to piss her off anon
>>
Simple advice to everyone.

DO NOT DATE WOMEN AT THESE PLACES:
>where you live
>where you work
>where you study

Better learn that.
>>
OP, its obvious just apologize
>>
>>736240740
Another good point right here, OP. Take note
>>
>>736240638
I'm not green I've been doing this for 4 years
>>
>>736240740
Where else are you supposed to meet women?
>>
>>736240828
I tried
>>
>>736239762
>Reply
well this guy is an idiot. "kiddo" being your first indicator. second one is that a work colleague you've spent a few days with would be an issue.
>>736240063
well this OP is also an idiot. thinking that a work colleague you've spent a few days with would be an issue.

protip: only lonely foreveralone lonesome loners who have little social experience and then end up more on their lonesome than not, would think that spending 7, 14, 21, or even 28 days with a female colleague would mean SHIT.

>TLDR; it means fuck all to her. she didn't care what you said when you started, and she didn't care about the last comment. she just finally got an excuse to ignore your inept attempts at trying to make a work, and only work, relationship, anything more.

it takes a lot for a woman or anybody to risk their career for a relationship. no woman is going to do this for a beta. only a beta fuckwad like OP and his aggressor would even consider this as something worth consideration.

>confucius out
>>
>>736239522
You are literally fucking retarded, kys
>>
>>736240898
What? Talking like a retarded? Grow up. Apologize and don't stalk her. If you have to work with her, okay, but leave her in peace. There is a slight chance that she will forgive you after a while. If not better,she still is at your workplace.
Btw, bang a black woman and see that there are not different but really hot.
>>
File: 1493089657344.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1493089657344.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>736239522
>I say "niggers probably off his meds" as a joke

>What should I do?

Were you right?
>>
>>736241087
EXACTLY

you are EXACTLY illustrating why these fuckwits don't meet women.

because you don't

>go out to where the wimmins are at
>act out some preconceived scenario
>take one of said wimmins home

you live a cool life, and when you meet a cool woman, you CONNECT ON SOME FUCKING LEVEL

you are never going to connect on the levels of:

>i have some preconceived ideas about my ideal woman
>i have some preconceived ideas about my ideal scenario for meeting her
>i will take ANY feminine contact as interest, as I have so little.

fuck sake.
>>
>>736241466
Yep was schizo
>>
>>736239762
>head in your skull
lmfao isn't your skull in your head?
>>
>>736241356
What the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>736241272
It was an accident
>>
>>736240467
how the hell is this guy ems?

i thought they'd have an iota of common sense
>>
>>736239522
Lie your ass off for the sake of your job. Future reference: be as PC as you can be.
>>
Protip: if you want to be racist be sneaky and ease ito it. always test the waters.
>>
>>736242064
Dude it was an accident. I was just joking around plus he was a black schizophrenic who was off his meds. It was a joke. I've been doing this for awhile and sometimes you gotta make jokes
>>
>>736242207
More good advice here OP
>>
>>736242207
Im not a racist though i was just goofing around
>>
File: 5050543.jpg (33KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
5050543.jpg
33KB, 500x333px
>>736239522
You fucked up, looks like there's nothing else you can do now. Might as well start tying the noose.
>>
>>736239762
anyone who says "kiddo" needs to get the fuck off ma 4chinz. die in a fire niggerfaggot
>>
>>736242894
kek, nice try kiddo. So edgy because you missed getting coffee on the way home from work wageslave???
>>
File: IMG_2470.jpg (54KB, 750x591px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2470.jpg
54KB, 750x591px
>>736242894
>>
Since you are going to get fired you should take creepshots of her and post them on /b/
>>
>>736242894
Someone is mad. Also please refrain from using such vulgar language on the chan. Thanks.
>>
>>736240740
I'd say if it's career work, definitely don't date women from work. If you're just working flipping burgers or something else just as menial then plow away. Those jobs are just revolving doors of decent little thots.
>>
Just blank her grils are emotional but usually not very rational she will think she was in the wrong if you act offended. if you apologize she will assume your in the wrong.
>>
>EMT FAG here
Don't date coworkers, it's gets in the way during ride outs, you shouldn't worry if your boss has been in EMS he should have a fucked up sense of humor too
>>
Be prepared and keep your options open. First thing is to stop off and buy a roll of carpet.
>>
>>736239522
>Be African American girl who just got a job working for private ambulance
>Guy doesn't show up for work so I have to go with some guy
>He is a solid 2/10 overweight man
>During shift he makes a joke about a "nigger" being off his meds
>I don't know what to say
>I report this to our boss after our shift is over.
>>
>>736239522
Dude I haven't ever been able to hold down a job more than half a year. I could even tell you that's a terrible thing to say ON THE JOB. Off the job say whatever you want. But around co-workers it's just a bad idea. Keep your lil quips and politics to yourself. Work is just a means to make money. Think of it like that and you won't ever care to make more than the necessary small talk needed to get through work day. I'd be highly surprised if they don't rat on you.
>>
>>736239522
that's what you get for being racist
>>
>>736246773
Im not racist though
>>
>>736242110
Yup. Liberal cucks have made us walk on eggshells. Well, only white people have to. Niggers can say anything and get away with it.
>>
>>736242329

If you drop "nigger" in a joke the first time you meet someone you need some time away from 4chan man. This place isn't real life nor how the real world works. Are you 14? Holy shit you're a fucking retard. Like, damn.

Well start looking for a new job because here is what is going to happen.

> She doesn't tell boss
> Down the road she has to work with you again
> "Can someone else do it, I don't feel comfortable around OP."
> "Why?"
> Beans spill
> "OP, can I see you in my office?"
> "Nigga, you fired."

I mean who says nigger around someone the first day you meet them? "I thought she was cool." Retard.
>>
She either is dating a nigger, had dated a nigger, related to someone who is with a nigger.

nigger, you fucked up
>>
>>736248392
We were 8 hours into a 24 hour shift and we had been joking and talking the entire shift
>>
>>736239522
That was so shity and racist joke that i even don't want to talk to you irl.
>>
I am a ginger who gets a pass with my niggers if I say it and I stopped saying it, do not say it if you are not black. Plus ginger is just an anagram for nigger anyway. Good day to you sir.
>>
>>736241602
Well, problem solved. Just tell her, "See, I knew it was a nigger who was off his meds. Fistbump, dawg!"
>>
>>736239522
You fucked up homes. Women in the workplace are the worst. You can joke with them and then all of a sudden they get offended.

You need to just sit there, shut your mouth, and finish your shift. No more small talk about anything. Keep it work and work only.

As for her telling your boss - deny that shit if she does. And then learn this lesson only one time. Females in the workplace are toxic and will only drag you down or get you fired.
>>
You fucked up theres no coming back from this,just forget it.
>>
>>736239522
Nice work idiot. Casual racist remarks aren't getting you laid?! Whaaat?! Moron.
>>
>>736250727
Ha ha ha. Maybe that's his go to move. Some of us have stupid one liners, others a nice car, others dress nice, others take them to nice restaurants or movies.......

Not OP, nope. He drops nigger jokes........ha ha ha
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.