[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /b/? Would you marry a cute white girl with lots of acne

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

File: 1428912474688.png (789KB, 478x665px) Image search: [Google]
1428912474688.png
789KB, 478x665px
sup /b/?

Would you marry a cute white girl with lots of acne on her face?

>has a bachelor of arts in women's studies
>has $100k in debt
>only makes $30k a year
>>
>>736219500
Legit question, is it common for Americans to have 100k+ in debt?
>>
>>736219500
no
>>
>>736219500
>has $100k in debt
>$30k a year
FUCK NO.

But if you're dumb enough to even consider it, go for it, retard.
>>
If she loves me, of course.

Damn...
>>
uuuhmmm... idk. what about ass and titties?
>>
>>736219500
That is the bigger issue here then the acne.
She can always go see dermatolgoist and get accutane,but the bitch doing womens studies is a lost cause
>>
>>736219500

Yes.

Because acne can easily be fixed with the right meds.

I had a chance with a girl like that in my late teens. Didn't want her because of her acne. In 5 years all acne were gone and she looks at least 9/10.
>>
>>736219500
if you hang on awhile, her acne and debt will clear, and she will be officially out of your league :)
>>
Yes because the acne eventually goes away. Plus, makeup can cover up some of that.
>>
>>736219500
>woman's studies
kek
>>
>>736220598

This.
>>
>>736219500
acne - fixable
women's studies - it's too late, lost cause.
>>
>>736220653

Oh fuck I read....

>bachelor of arts in women's studies

Hell no!

Get away while you still can!
>>
>>736219500
>>women studies
/end thread
>>
>>736219500
She's cute. But she's probably a feminist considering her major and what she took
>>
>>736219500
>Would you marry a cute white girl with lots of acne on her face?

yes, as long as she's virgin and does not have any mental illness

>>only makes $30k a year

good!! I'm a neet with no money.

>>has a bachelor of arts in women's studies

red flag

>>has $100k in debt

super red flag
>>
>>736219500
who cares about the acne. that debt sucks nuts
>>
>>736219500
lol no

depending on how old yall are 100k is a lot of debt
>>
>>736219500
Acne wouldn't be a problem, but 100k in debt, fuck no.
>>
>>736220598
This
>>
>>736219500
>Would you marry a cute white girl with lots of acne on her face?

Sure! That's fixable!

>has $100k in debt
>only makes $30k a year

Nope! Nope! Nope! Not going to work.
>>
>>736219500
If you feel like paying alimony 5ish years from now while she sucks nigger dicks like a baby sucks on a pacifier, then sure it's a good idea. Go for it.

>>736220152
Yes due to Jew loan companies that screw you with student loans. More common in poor people under age 30.
>>
>>736219500
>womens studies
>guaranted to cheat on you sooner or later

I vote no. Find an international woman stupid. Traditional Asian is best.
>>
If she sucks your dick a lot, do it.
>>
>>736219500
womens studies lol
>>
>>736221250
This because the rest of these fags on here don't have lives. They're just bullshiting.
>>
I would, she's cute as fuck. Acne goes away, anyone can get it anytime. 100k debt, that's a problem.
>>
>>736220152
Sadly, yes (not including mortgage.) People often take on 6 figure debt to get a college degree though the amount should be much lower if you are responsible. It is also absurdly easy in the US to get credit cards and loans for cars, etc.
>>
>>736219500
100k of debt with a women's studies, hell no
>>
>>736221118
>>womens studies
>>guaranted to cheat on you sooner or later

also, guaranteed not a virgin
>>
>>736219500
Beautiful girl with acne, fuck yes.
Degree in feminazi manhate, fuck no.
>>
You are beautiful ! Everybody who thinks diffrent are wrong ! I want marry with you !
>>
>>736219500
>>has $100k in debt
>>only makes $30k a year

If she's willing to live frugally, my checks can take care of all of our expenses, and every penny she earns can be put towards her debt. It'll be paid off in short order.
>>
>>736221707

I'd rather tell her we can start dating as soon as she clears her debt.

but -fuck!- there's that fuckin' fuck women studies shit, a total boner killer.
>>
>>736221472
Agreed. They tend to be the whorishest women in college. I saw firsthand when I attended. Usually with niggers too.

>>736221707
Look dude. It's not about the money. It's about what she CHOSE to spend 4 years of her life "studying". It takes a certain archetype to study women's studies, and they are almost always the most trashy and whorish women you can imagine. They are always the most lying malevolent pieces of shit too. She WILL cheat on you, guaranteed.

Find an asian woman trying to get out of her poverty stricken nation instead. She will bend over backwards to make you happy because you gave her a better life. And don't let her interact with these whorish american women at all if possible. Having fellow asian women as friends is fine, but trust me these womens studies women are fucking TOXIC. This is coming from someone who is not remotely attracted to women so I have a very objective viewpoint.
>>
>>736221469
Thanks for the answer. Do you personally know people with 100k+ in debt? I'm not American myself, I just find it interesting and would like to know how widespread it is
>>
File: photo-20161223051453.jpg (28KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
photo-20161223051453.jpg
28KB, 768x432px
my gf has acne about as bad as op's pic. looking past it, she's about an 8.5/10. no debt. however, no hs diploma either. has a job, makes barely above minimum wage but i don't give a fuck about money. i love her and i couldn't be happier with anyone else. pic related
>>
>>736221707
>every penny she earns can be put towards her debt
And then she go go run a nigger train
>>
>>736221879
>It's not about the money.

Well, OP mentioned the money up front, so I would imagine it's the most important factor. If he's even considering marriage, I'm assuming her personality doesn't bother him. Of course, it doesn't matter, because this thread is just bait.
>>
File: CGF_49_0578523720.jpg (291KB, 1536x1965px) Image search: [Google]
CGF_49_0578523720.jpg
291KB, 1536x1965px
>>736219500
Why is everyone so threatened by Women's Studies? Sounds like you've never seen a vagina.
>>
>>736221920
I knew 2 guys who fleed the country to escape student loans. One was studying to be a doctor, another a biologist

I kind of plan to do the same myself if I can't find a way to pay this shit. I've actually heard horror stories where people pay off all their debt, then get another 10k added on due to "processing fees" or because they intentionally delay paperwork and add more interest or something.

I'm hesitant to pay a single penny if that's true. Might be better spent on a plane ticket + citizenship fees for Canada. More opportunity there than the USA as of now because of my loans.
>>
>>736222176
I meant that the money isn't such a huge issue by itself, but picking up a modern american women who chose women's studies of all things is just asking for a messed up life. And to be cheated on. It just makes no sense.
>>
>>736221920
>>736222266
Student loans are the worst because they will never go away even in a bankruptcy. People can take out insane loans but all kinds of stupid shit they don't need then write it off in a bankruptcy but when you borrow money to educate yourself it stays for life. Taxes and student loans follow you until death.
>>
>>736222906
Yep thats how the jews designed it. Bankruptcy cannot remove them so I have a feeling all the FEMA camps they're building everywhere are going to be debtors' prisons.
>>
You live in great country ! i live in polen and max money on the year is 10 k $ and We have almost the same prices soo you no have problem, I have problem :P
>>
>>736220751
/Thread
>>
>>736220828
>yes, as long as she's virgin and does not have any mental illness
>I'm a neet with no money.
Could have guessed the 2nd bit without you saying
>>
File: 1497811266012b.png (818KB, 478x665px) Image search: [Google]
1497811266012b.png
818KB, 478x665px
>>736219500
sure, nothing some big loads wount fix
>>
>>736220152
Depends. A lot of Americans are suckers for marketing and we have a school system entrenched in retardation that doesn't teach kids shit and tells them do what ever makes them happy. If you go to an instate school and qualify for a pell grant, school is not only free but you can make a profit However 2 conditions must be met. Your family has to be poor as fuck or you are 24 and living off your own income and not afford it.

However thanks to our marketing we are told go to college immediately or else you will never be able to and be a loser, and american parents tend to be self centered and not save up for college and expect their kids signed up for scholarships to pay for it themselves. Parents than think their kids are lazy if the didn't sign up for a scholarship because they think its as easy as sign your name on a peice of paper and get free money. In reality its more read this 400 pages book, then read this 300 page book, then write a a 50,000 word novel on a vague philosophy you are not taught in school and there is a chance you might get $500.

Of course this IS possible, because homework in America is a joke and if kids use their bored time to do these things they might be prepared.

Also there is good debt and bad debt. $100k of debt for owning your own home is good if you are a recent home owner.

Part of me blames the system because it is designed to go after suckers.
Part of me wants to blame the kids dumb enough to believe it because if they did what they were supposed to they would of MADE money getting out from school.

It's a weird system.
>>
>>736219500
Probably not tbh. If she's too lazy to go to a dermatologist and can't take care of her own self how am I supposed to believe she'll be anything but a burden on my life?
>>
>>736222121
I don't understand how a white girl doesn't have her fucking high school diploma. That's just complete laziness on her part.

Also show more of her ass
>>
>>736223689
My mom made about 15k a year and I was denied for a Pell Grant because I wasn't a fucking nigger. 100% true fucking story.
>>
>>736221469

Meanwhile I'm 2 semester overtime paying nothing for university while living on my rich fathers money.
>>
>>736219500
She is cute
>>
>>736223671
Wow nice
>>
>>736219500
Yes. Imediadante.
>>
if we were committed and she wasnt a whore yeah..... but they all whores now days
>>
>>736220526
I don't know why anyone would continue posting in this thread after this. Anyone who would marry this anchor is as stupid as she is.
>>
posted a paragraph about acne for a cutie about a year ago,the whole narrative she understood,,or wished to understand,,was which pharma goop or pill soap,oil,etc,was best.
my answer,was,the root of acne ,when young hormones rage,ages 14 till sometimes the 30s,in my case, pores clog with fungus,mixing with oil,causing SECONDARY inflammation of bacilli,for 40 years,dermatologists mds have been overprescribing amoxicillin. that fungus is best killed via systemic antifungals,, even the older ones, risk of liver damage, get a liver profile test,a way to test for sensitivitiy to these is for the MD to stick the skin with a couple cc of the water dissolved agent,a red welt,doc keeps benadryl to neutralize the injection effects.,the stress* (* not a fucking thing usually to do with outbreaks bullshit a thousand bull shits,anyone says this they are talking out of the caecum)
extra vitamin D could help along with sunlight,
your choices,,try accutane,copy for record all suggestions,make up your mind which approach you will try.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.