[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ any tip for how to break up with my girlfriend without her

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

File: depresion1.jpg (11KB, 350x240px) Image search: [Google]
depresion1.jpg
11KB, 350x240px
/b/ any tip for how to break up with my girlfriend without her killing herself? I'm breaking up with my girlfriend (4/10 gal, she ain't special) because I caught her drinking beer with my fucking relatives along with my alcoholic scum of a mother back when we went in a vacation , I specifically told her that if she wants to be my girl there's only one rule I want her to follow and that is to never drink beer (I hate my partner in life to drink any kind of alcoholic beverages because somehow I just can't explain it fully and concisely it's just that it reminds me of how mother's mistakes, she did a lot of them when she's drunk. I just don't want that period.) so we got into an argument and my relatives defended her and I looked like a complete ass. Now I made up my mind I'm breaking up with her tomorrow. So any tip? We've together for 6 months now.
>>
>>736113144
If she's 4/10 why do you care if she dies? Good riddance
>>
Hang yourself. Problem solved.
>>
>>736113234
Everyone will treat me like I'm evil thus treat me like shit also I don't want to feel guilty, I live in a country in where people are so emotional.
>>
Why would she kill herself? You have been together 6 months
>>
Dude, you need to talk to a consular. If this is the only reason you want to leave your girl, don't do it. If there are other reasons then, be gentle and honest.
>>
>>736113144
>6 months
>4/10
>OP is afraid she'll be kill after breakup
Dafuq is wrong with her? Just break it off
>>
If she kills herself over this then that is just the next step to our evolution. The weak will perish.
>>
How are you sure there is a danger she might off herself
>>
>being with a 4/10 to begin with

lel.
>>
File: oursis.jpg (43KB, 636x594px) Image search: [Google]
oursis.jpg
43KB, 636x594px
Get over yourself. You're not that great.

Believe me, your 4/10 girlfriend will survive her breakup with a 2/10 boyfriend.
>>
>>736113434
She's a very emotional girl, I seriously fucked up choosing her. Also she's my first gf having sex with her really is my main objective why I'm with her in the first place. Please don't hate me though.
>>
You're going to break up with her because she's drinking alcohol without you telling her to? What an abusive asshole, I hope she finds someone better fag
>>
Oh grow a back bone, it's no ones job to like you. What is your alternative? You going to stay with her forever because you are too much of a pussy to break it off?
>>
>>736113671
Also. Drink beer, quit being a betacuck
>>
>>736113571
You're young and stupid. Choose a way to do it, do it, then realize in a year or two that you can't realistically stop anyone close to you from drinking, because you're in a first world country where it's glorified, and is the national adult way to relax.
>>
Breaking up with some one for having a beer is a ten juvenile reason. Its not like she's an alcoholic so in my opinion its a lousy reason but hey if you don't love her that's reason enough. Breakups hurt. Deal with it.... Nerd
>>
>>736113697
It's not about being betacuck, it's actually an advantage if you're always sober and never drink. Let's say you have friends who brought their girlfriends for a night out with you, they all drink and shit now after many shots they are drunk now while you on the other hand because you don't drink, still sober. If you want to fuck their gfs or take advantage of the situation, you can because you still have the mental alertness to do it. Also you can drive them home safely so there's that. I really don't see the reason why people drink unless they are miserable or just wants to take take advantage of something.
>>
You're retarded OP. You can't impose ideas of your mother on your girlfriend. My girlfriend tried to pull the same shit that you are pulling for pretty much the same reason. Break up with her if you're not satisfied with her / if you're a weak bitch with mommy issues.
>>
>>736113671
>>736113697

These two know what's good, stop being a giant fucking bitch. "Waah mommy used to drink so now none of my S/O's can have a sip!"

Get over your deep seeded issues and relax with a beer.
>>
>>736113956
Sober enough to rape drunk girls and then safely drive their boyfriends home.
Yeah that's not creepy at all.
>>
>>736113144
Dude, check between your legs. Are there a pair of balls there or are you some sort of pussy? Man up or this 3-4 cum bucket will be the best you will ever get. If you try to control her, she will just do what she wants behind your back. She will be drinking her beer with family and end up fucking her brother, not you. WTF makes you think you are so special that she will an hero if you dump her?
>>
>>736113571
....this is pathetic. It goes something like this, you don't need a reason. It's your life. You can be with whomever you want for however long you decide.
> I don't want to date you any longer, thanks for helping me learn more about myself and life, best of luck to you.

Done. Finished. They'll be confused and ask why, only response you have to give is "you aren't the one for me". Don't apologize or say sorry. Being apologetic for how you feel is retarded.
>>
File: IMG_5989.png (146KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5989.png
146KB, 640x1136px
>>736114053
>two
>>
File: IMG_5987.jpg (19KB, 680x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5987.jpg
19KB, 680x425px
>>736113956
>I wanna break up with my gf because she's a terrible person for drinking beer
>I also wanna fuck drunk women

I bet you're a nigger. Tell me. Are you, a nigger?
>>
>>736114489
NO, I don't want to rape drunk girls. It's just one of the many examples why staying sober when everyone around you is drunk is considered good. I will never commit such atrocity.
>>
>>736113144
Sounds like you need to get away from your relatives (and the girl).
>>
File: IMG_5986.jpg (75KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5986.jpg
75KB, 600x600px
>>736114625
>I don't want to rape drunk girls
>>736113956
>"If you want to fuck their gfs or take advantage of the situation, you can because you still have the mental alertness to do it."

Nigger confirmed
>>
OP is either trolling, 16 years old, or the most pathetic man to walk the planet.
>>
>>736113144
She'll be fucking some other dude before you can say "I miss you", so I wouldn't really bother about her anheroing.
>>
>>736113144
just leave her? what she does asa result is not your fault or doing in any way, she wants to be an idiot crybaby let her, ignore it
>>
File: IMG_0710.jpg (39KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0710.jpg
39KB, 600x400px
>>736114832
Probably all 4
>>
>>736114854
Nah, I doubt it. She has very low self esteem and has a face only a mother can love. It just sucks that I thought ugly women are easy to control and manipulate. Guess not, women are women. Thanks for the confidence boost /b/ I'm breaking up with her indeed. Will never ever date a girl who drinks.
>>
>>736113144
Sounds like you have a control issue.
You better learn right now that you can't control what other people do. You can only control what you do. If you spend your life saying to yourself that my life would be better if only someone else should do what I want them to do then you are headed for a life of misery.

That being said, if you don't drink, smoke, or do drugs and you don't want to be with people that do, then you simply explain that to her. However, I hope you aren't a fucking hypocrite and do all the things you are telling her not to.
>>
File: IMG_5905.jpg (69KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5905.jpg
69KB, 640x634px
>>736114929
>Probably all 4
>4
>>>>>>4
>>
>>736115102
I am sure she will move on to someone much better than you. You are a sad, manipulative freak.
>>
Grow up.
>>
>>736113312
What a completely virgin response
>>
You should let her go. You sound like a piece of shit. Impose your dumbass rule and follow through because your pride is more important than having someone who gives a shit. Go get something different you fuck. You deserve it.
>>
You're a fucking pussy OP, want to break up with your girlfriend because she wants to drink beer, jesus fuck.
>>
>>736115102
You came to /b/. Asked for advice. got shit on. Didnt take the advice.
>>
>>736113144
if you live near sacramento you can give her to me
>>
>>736113144
>killing herself for you
You're not that important, anon
>>
>>736113571
you literally owe her nothing. break up with her and laugh at her funeral.
>>
>>736113412
You're a fucking idiot. If you lay down 1 rule and they cant follow even that, then they arent loyal and you need to get the fuck out of there.
>>
>>736113361
realize they can't really empathize with you and only "like" you if you conform to their own worldview.

they will never REALLY like you, fuck them. don't depend your self worth on mentally unhealthy individuals view of you.
>>
>>736118016
But the rule is stupid. Leave that girl alone and learn to respect others.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-17-13-41-14.png (68KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-17-13-41-14.png
68KB, 320x480px
Raid him plz channel is EB The Original Master
>>
>>736113361
They're manipulating you. Using you. Get out before it's too late. If you let this slide she'll keep doing bad things because she knows everyone will defend her. Break it off.
>>
>>736118281
This was his only request and it's because of a (I assume) traumatic episodes in the past. Why can't she respect his wishes?
>>
>>736115292
Op being a fag is implied.
>>
>>736113144
So..... beta male thread?????
>>
>>736113144
You are a fucking douchebag.
>>
>>736118664
Or he can not be such an uptight faggot. Controlling much?
>>
>>736118539
second this
>>
>>736118016
> 1 rule
Do you really think this beta only has one rule?
>>
>>736113144
Tip 1: If you're rating girls /10 in the real world, you fell for one of the more simple traps

Tip 2: Your mommy fixation along with your tendency to grade people says she could do better

Tip 3: She won't kill herself. Seriously. She just knows you believe you're worth it and wants something from you

Tip 4: You spelled depression wrong

Tip 5: You're your own worst enemy in this situation. Had a few friends that did this same stuff as a kid. They never let go of those feelings and currently hate their lives because of it

Tip 6: You don't sound ready for a deep and lasting relationship. You have some growing up to do

And finally, Tip 7: Just tell her you want different things and it's time to part ways. You're doing her a favor anyway, so don't treat it like she should be heart broken over this.
>>
>>736119162
Oh yeah and Tip 8: the more restrictions you give a girl, the harder she's gonna shit talk you to her friends later. Her friends will tell their friends about you and sooner or later no one will want to get with you because they all know what you're really like
>>
>>736113144
Why do you feel the need to copy and paste stories from old threads?
>>
>>736113144
Grow up faggit. Adults drink alcohol from time to time. Not everyone is like your mother
>>
>>736118738
HAHAHA
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.