[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This innocent girl is being arrested because some faggot killed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 24

File: IMG_1385.png (519KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1385.png
519KB, 640x1136px
This innocent girl is being arrested because some faggot killed himself, what's your opinion on this
>>
>>736112780
what exactly went down?
>>
>>736112780
Good. This bitch deserves to rot in hell.
>>
Some bro was like "wahh wahh my girl is telling me I should kill myself so im going to"

Classic Beta Cuck move.

she's a cunt for saying that shit tho like for real.

but still if some bitch telling you to kill yourself you should probably drop the bitch and not drop your life..

TLDR; they're both stupid
>>
>>736112971
It says in the fucking pic got damned summerfags
>>
>>736112780
Women are the source of all evil so I'm glad that finally one is being persecuted instead of shrugging something like that off
>>
File: hurt121.jpg (12KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
hurt121.jpg
12KB, 500x333px
Fuck her she will make a good wife in prison for some 300lb sheboon
>>
>>736113128
To be fair I would also like more details
Like what the texts said exactly, his mental state in the time before the suicide, any mental disorders, addictions... there's a lot missing from that picture
>>
>>736112780
She is basically a nigger
>>
File: kill yourself.jpg (96KB, 651x768px)
kill yourself.jpg
96KB, 651x768px
>>736112780
>""""""""""""""""""innocent""""""""""""""""""
Fuck you, white knight faggot.
>>
>>736113112
that would be the case if the guy was mentally fine, he wasn't.
>>
>>736112780
I laughed as she cried. Fuck that ugly bitch.
>>
>>736112780
I hope she is death just for women
>>
>>736112780
she's a souless cunt. But it is completely fucked that saying mean things is a crime crime now, we have apparently completely abandoned any notion of freedom of speech, the people who died for the notion of freedom apparently died for nothing, might as well all have just committed suicide as their deaths were completely pointless, since this generation of americans are apparently such utter pussified faggots that they can bear to have anyone hurt someones feelings.
>>
>>736112780
Her pussy boyfriend was probably threatening suicide for attention for months. She probably got sick of this faggots desire for sympathy and just told him to do it already.
>>
>>736113445
then in that case his parents should of been watching him
its like blaming some people whos kids are in THEIR house for having a pot pipe with
a FELONY wanton endangerment
I feel these judges and dumb pieces of shit who dont know the law threaten my life
http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Laurel-Co-children-found-in-home-with-deplorable-living-conditions-418034673.html
watch this hillbilly hick mother fucker talk about someone elses family
and its read in the big city news i was at the house when i t happened or someone elses i dont even have cable
i was like, i know that pig wtf, faggot has his family what did he do to get it? doing shit like that to others?

FUCKING GODAMN MOTHER FUCKER
>>
She systematically and without any remorse urged a young depressed guy to kill himself.
He was having doubts, yet she continued to push him towards suicide.
I don't know if you've ever been anything close to depressed, but what she did is in no way innocent or forgivable.
She is a terrible human being with no morals and I feel only joy knowing that she will rot in prison.
>>
>>736113738
He was a pussy that could be "pushed" into suicide with words. Faggot deserved to die.
>>
>>736112780
I feel like this story may be getting its evedence by leaving out details
>>
>>736112780
>innocent
Not anymore she ain't
>>
>>736112971
she told him to kill himself over and over and over and over again. Even going so far as to give him instructions on how to do it. On the day he killed himself, he did the ol' gassy car trick but he couldn't go through with it. He got out of the car and phoned her to tell her he couldn't do it. She told him to stop being a pussy and get back in the car and fucking kill himself. Then she held a fundraiser in his honor after he was dead and made like 5 grand.
>>
The Cunt was doing it for the attention and sympathy. Just wait in a couple of years bitch will be in the ER with her kid who has some mystery illness that docs can't figure out. fuck her
>>
>>736112971
While handing down the verdict Friday morning, Moniz said Roy, who was found dead from carbon monoxide poisoning on July 13, 2014, outside Boston, had followed Carter’s instruction and placed himself in a “toxic environment” in his truck, where he used a gas-powered water pump to commit suicide.

Roy, 18, and Carter, who was 17 at the time, had been texting about death in the days and weeks leading up to the tragedy, according to court records. In one message, Carter told him: “You’re finally going to be happy in heaven. No more pain. It’s okay to be scared and it’s normal. I mean, you’re about to die.”

Moniz, however, focused on Roy’s final moments when he wavered, stepping out of the truck — and Carter told him to “Get back in.” The judge said that although Carter knew Roy was in trouble, she took no action.
>>
File: -1x-1.jpg (850KB, 2700x1800px)
-1x-1.jpg
850KB, 2700x1800px
>>736112780
WHITE PEOPLE
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 214x317px)
image.jpg
21KB, 214x317px
>>736112780
Bitch got a hair line like Jude law
>>
>>736113516
this is kinda bullshit though.
Free speech (both as a constitutional right, and as an idea) never was meant to say that talking should have no effect or repercussions. It's the idea that people should be free to talk about ideas freely.
There are laws, that have existed for a long time, that make it illegal to do a lot of things.
Calling for violence being one of them.
Also as some anons have mentioned before, similar shit has happened before, for example Charlie Manson was imprisoned for brainwashing some bitches to kill some people, even though he never even touched the actual people that were murdered.
>>
Here is their full text conversation leading to his death

1/16
>>
>>736114278
2/16
>>
>>736113782
Be careful with that edge anon, we wouldn't want you to accidentally hurt yourself.
>>
>>736114302
3/16
>>
>>736113782
Again, not sure if you've ever felt shitty in your life, but to say that every 18 yo is supposed to have a great grip on life and on their emotions is just plain fucking stupid.
Being depressed is hard enough, having someone you care about continuously push you to kill yourself while you're fucking depressed is a whole fucking different thing.
>>
>>736114328
4/16
>>
>>736113937
Nah she'll be in prison for most of her childbearing years thank god
>>
>>736113965
>he wavered, stepping out of the truck — and Carter told him to “Get back in.”

That's crime.
>>
>>736114360
5/16
>>
>>736114385
6/16
>>
>>736114414
7/16
>>
>involuntary

How the fuck is what she did "involuntary"?
>>
>>736112780
Power tripping cunt, using social media and feminine wiles to convince a mentally unstable person to commit suicide?

>justice served
>>
>>736114440
8/16
>>
>>736112780
She is a monster and should be locked up. Anyone who disagrees is most likely a desperate white knight virgin or 13 year old edge lord.
>>
>>736114472
9/16
>>
>>736112780
>massachusetts
of course
>>
>>736114511
10/16
>>
>>736114534
11/16
>>
>>736113380
Google Michelle carter you lazy nigger

Devil girl pushes boyfriend to kill himself, tell him (over the phone) to get back in the car (which was filling with carbon monoxide) when he bailed for fear of dying, bragged to girls at school (she had no friends) about how much popularity she was getting after his death
>>
>>736112780
Any time a woman faces consequences for shit behavior is a win.
>>
>>736114573
12/16
>>
>>736113660
>should of
>hick mother fucker
>>
>>736114601
13/16
>>
>>736114631
14/16
>>
>>736114673
15/16
>>
>>736114701
16/16
>>
Words the incite violence are not protected by free speech, telling someone to get back in the care and kill themselves is violence.

Courts have long held that for the purposes of proximity the use of a carriage service would be held to be proximate for the purposes of crime (e.g. threatening to bomb someone's house over the phone is the same as to their face).

Tl;dr any contrarian edgelord crying about 'muh freedums' either doesn't know the law or the facts of this case.
>>
>>736114379
And she was convicted
>>
>>736114714
Bonus: her tweet the day after
>>
Fucking execute her that hairline needs to be eliminated
>>
>>736114753
What a fucking cunt
>>
From the way the texts go, it sounds like she was helping someone commit suicide who really wanted to die. I don't sense any malicious intention.
>>
>>736112780
I had i look at the it and honestly this is fucked shes young af and looking at a long time in jail who tf cares if some faggot offs him self one less faggot
>>
>>736112780
KYS faggot
>>
>>736115006
That's what I thought. It's more assisted suicide, but it runs into free speech. She didn't have the right to incite his death the way she did.
>>
>>736115069
so you don't care about some depressed guy, but for some reason you care about this insane bitch?
>>
>>736114181
Asshole, Charles manson was convicted of CONSPIRACY to commit murder. not for fuckign brainwashing you idiot.
You don't understand the underlying concepts you are talking about.
>>
>>736115069
Better write a letter to the judge and jury and tell them they're wrong and need to reverse course

t. random internet pseudolawyer
>>
>>736112780
Kill yourself op.
>>
>>736112780
She's a psycho and despite some 'free speech' fears, she deserves punishment. A heartless callous cunt. Luckily for her, she's being tried as a juvenile.
>>
>>736113079
Fucking right she does
>>
>>736115006
you could debate how moral it is to try and "help" some 18yo commit suicide over actually helping him get over it, but even if you thought that was ok that was not why she was doing it.
Look at this tweet >>736114753
Bitch was doing it for attention. Look at the prosecutors speech, I think they have more evidence pointing out that she was doing it basically for attention
>>
File: 200.gif (149KB, 204x200px)
200.gif
149KB, 204x200px
>>736112780
>being arrested

You fucking tool.
>>
People are hung up on the fact that the dude took his own life. His choice. And of course all you fags focus on how he's a pathetic beta. Yes he is pathetic, and yes he chose to kill himself.

But he was suffering depression, and was reaching out for help. And the person that he was asking for help instead told him to kill himself.

But it doesn't just stop there. They have texts for weeks, where he had confided to her that he no longer wanted to die. Even made plans for the future. In these texts, she goes "yeah that's sweet babe. Btw you need to kill yourself". So she circles back around and brings up suicide even after he said he didn't want to.

She was maliciously pursuing his death. She aggressively pushed for it, and drove at it. Even after he had told her that he had serious doubts. Even worse, she worked on him - aggressively convincing him why it would be a good thing to commit suicide.

The night of his suicide, he wasn't even going to do it. Yet she kept poking him to. When he finally decides to change his plans and take his life - he decides that he no longer wants to die and exits the vehicle. She instructs him to get back in.

Yes he's a pathetic beta. Yes he made the choice. But she actively pursued a depressed person, and abused his trust.

Truth is, she wanted him dead so she herself could get sympathy and be the grieving gf. She wanted that attention. He's a weak beta, but she's an evil cunt. She absolutely should be convicted.
>>
>>736115266
I was talking about what he was doing, not exactly the charges he was convicted of.
And I was talking about it in the sense that not actually doing something, and only being involved through speech doesn't mean that you're totally free.
>>
>>736114753
>help others
>>
>>736115069
jesus dude have some fucking self respect. you're so starved for female attention that you're white knighting for some piece of shit cunt that cause a fellow man to kill himself. go out and actually talk to people for once in your life, hopefully experience will bring down that pussy that you've put so high on a pedestal that it's reached orbit
>>
>>736115777
We do not impose a duty to help anyone in the law. If someone is drowning and you walk by without saying a word you are not guilty of a crime. In fact, the only way you would be guilty is if you started to help, or pretended to help, and then didn't. You have no duty to help anyone. However, if you start or pretend to, then you have assumed the duty. (that is why seinfeld did the episode about the good samaritan law, because of hte absurdity of it. We do not require anyone to take any action, unless you are a parent or guardian. (or someone acting int hat role, i.e. a teacher, etc.)
>>
>>736115777
There is plenty of precedent where suicide encouragement from a person in a position of power over the victim is a crime.

There was no question based on the available evidence that a crime was committed. The question was the severity of the punishment.
>>
>>736114753
>>736114753
>miss you everyday
He's been dead to her for a while
>>
>>736113516
free speech has never protected speech that can be directly related to harm of another person. yelling "fire" in a crowded building when there is none is not protected, neither is coercing someone into killing themselves. maybe next time actually figure out what the fuck you're talking about before going on another retard rant that makes you sound like a teenage bitch
>>
Would still fuck her ugly ass
>>
She's a female. She will probably get like 10 weeks of community service. Lol at her crying. Women have extreme privilege in the justice system.
>>
>>736114753
that bitch is a genious she could have made a charity out of this and be set for life, that is enterpreneurship
>>
suicide is no laughing matter unless youve been effected by it personally
in which case im allowed to laugh and crack jokes since my dad attempted suicide years back
you know who's worse or more of a loser than the fagit that killed himself?
this nigger bitch that pushed him over the edge
LOL
LMAOFAFONOROFLFMALOLOL
>>
>>736116127
You better not bitch out
>>
>>736115975

Actually we do. There is cases where a person has been tried for knowingly avoiding helping someone when they were capable of it.

In this case not only did she fail to act, she acted to put him in harms way knowing it would result in death.
>>
>>736116230
Yeah and a lifetime of hate. She's gonna. Have to go off the grid
>>
>>736116261
Did he succeed in his attempt?
>>
>>736116234
She did and made 5k
>>
>>736116395
>attempted
I think you having to prompt that question gives you an answer you illiterate retard
>>
>>736116485
Yes we get it you're fucking cool. So is that a no?
>>
>>736115784
But he was not convicted of brainwashing because it was not a crime (which is my point) criminalizing speech. You saying he was convicted for brainwashing is grossly misleading. He was convicted because he had the mens rea, and actus rea (mental status and action). He was not only involved in speech, he was engaged in the planning of the murder.
Incidentally, murder is a crime. two peopel cannot be convicted of conspiracy to commit different crimes. The kid committed suicide, she was convicted of manslaughter, so even assuming your comparison to manson was valid, which it wasn't, she did not engage in a conspiracy to commit suicide, and there was no actual manslaughter committed.
Last I really don't have time to go through a year's worht of first amendment law with you, also, I don't remember all of it, but you are wrong. In order to fit into the exception of free speech you have to fit into 1 of 3 tests: speaking falsehoods (i.e. shouting fire in a crowded theater); intimindation (threatening violence to coerce behavior); and a 3rd one I can't remember, but it has to do with be likely to result in a criminal act (since suicide is not a crime in this country, at least not in the last 60 years), none of this would qualify. There are other reasons this is really fucked up and wrong and is a criminalization of speech, for example, the speech was not directed at third parties, and other shit I can't remember), but this is all the energy I have for this conversation.
>>
>>736114379
Yep.
>>
>>736116556
figure it out scooby doo
>>
>>736116031
Actually, asshole, coersion requires threat of violence to you or another person. Telling someone to do it wihtout threat is NOT coersion. So DICKHEAD, maybe you should learn the fucking definition of the words you use, because you fucking use them you fucking ignorant rancid cunt
>>
>>736115777
lucky trips speak the truth

I dont think the bitch is evil just stupid
and stupid people constantly end up in her situation

I can see some of her cellmates egging her on to kill herself in prison

>youll be reunited with your bf again
>do it the belt is tied to the pipe
>just get on the bed and jump
>come on
>>
>>736116659
But i need a genius like you to tell me. Please just tell me. I to estupid to figure it out
>>
Why would anyone defend this cunt anyways? It's funny seeing people on here act like they care about the law on a technical level.

This bitch wanted to milk sympathy.
>>
>>736116290
No we do not, not unless you are a caregiver. parent, teacher, or the like or in some other way have assumed the duty
>>
im so conflicted. on one hand im pro cyber bullying but on the other im anti attention whore.
>>
>>736116600
ehh, maybe you're right, I'm not a lawyer, or anything close to it. And maybe the comparison what shit.
All I know is that a person who did something as shitty as this should be punished.
Though again, don't know much about law, so I can't really comment on if and what precedent this will set.
>>
>>736116031
>>736116600
also, see this, regarding the speech. And really, coercion does require threat
>>
We should blame Allah for making all those mudslimes commit suicide
>>
at the risk of sounding like and edgy faggot ide like to say this.

Ive been close to suicide and my friends came knocking at my door after about 3 months of off the grid no contact as I laid in my bed doing nothing.

If they didnt come knocking all those years ago I wouldnt be here today... What that girl did was fucking evil and I cant imagine how horrible it would of been if my friends were urging me to kill myself instead of trying to see if I was ok.

Fuck this bitch shes an evil cunt
>>
>>736116732
attempted suggests that the person did not die, otherwise he would have just said "my dad's suicide"
>>
>>736116600
>she did not engage in a conspiracy to commit suicide
But she did.
>>
>>736116998
See. This is why we like you around.
>>
>>736112780
It's BS, words can't hurt you, it's your decision, anyone who thinks she is guilty should kys.
(Don't really, because apparently I can go to jail for saying it)

Now go jump off a bridge or play in traffic.
>>
>>736112780
>Guilty
>Of stealing my heart
>>
>>736113079
I don't disagree with you but they bent the law the suit an unusual crime. That's a slippery fucking slope. What she did may have been horrendous but it wasn't illegal. That judge should be disbarred
>>
>>736117169
And then stealing your sanity
>>
>>736116441
that was just the first 5k she could milk this for life lol, when I was 17 I was still playing VG like a retard that girl is next lvl
>>
>>736112780
Why are american kids so fucked up? She probably had no firearms knowledge to commit a highschool/college shooting, so resorted to this.
Anything for 5 minutes of fame or attention. Fuck her and her forehead.
>>
>>736117257
Why are kids all over the world so fucked up?
>>
>>736117181
Charles Manson should be set free too
>>
>>736117181
its illegal now
>>
>>736117091
this wasnt your average "kys" shit though. She was genuinelly on the phone while he died and urged him to get back into the car
>>
>>736117257
because blase

living in paradise too long gets boring
>>
It's not just her fault. His parents should have been able to notice this.
>>
>>736112780

Would you trust her with your kids?
Would you date her?

Bitch had it coming,
psychos need to be managed by the system.
>>
>>736112780
I don't necessarily think she should be punished because this nigga was weak. He could have just broken up with the bitch.
>>
>>736117607
It was too late for him. He was already emotionally attached.
>>
>>736116836
But this is kinda my problem, we don't criminalize being an asshole, because there is no definition of it. Some people think there is nothing wrong with suiced (fuck in Japan they do it for gettign bad grades). Once you're at the point where you say, I think that person is bad and should go to jail, you no longer have law, you have essentially some sort of frightening moral authoritarianism where you can be punished for being immoral. While there are certainly exceptions (which I also think are fucked up almost to a 1), we generally do not try to legislate morality because it leads to fucked up shit where you can imprison people for miscegenation, or having abortions, or being gay, or saying mean things. It is a really fucked up and dangerous thing. You may think she's a souless cunt (which is what I wrote in my first post), but being an evil little bitch should not be a crime.
>>
>>736117037
you cannot conspire to commit suicide because its not a crime. Its like conspiring to buy doughnuts.
>>
I'd totally fuck. Cum all over her forehead after throat fucking her with tears coming down her face. "You're a fucking crazy ass bitch aren't you?" *slaps cheek with dick, go back to throat fucking*

Lmao anons ima mark her release date on google calender I'll live stream me fucking her on that day. Look at her she is probably a freak in bed
>>
>>736116700
Akcthsually pal, coercion doesn't require the threat of physical violence. It also refers to controlling using fear, anxiety, etc. SO, friend, someone controlling the actions of someone by using their fear/anxiety/depression is coercion. So, buddy, how about you stop trying to shove your own dick inside your asshole and learn to sit down and shut the fuck up because expressing your thoughts clearly isn't doing you any favors.
>>
>>736112780
Lock her up
>>
>>736112780
You judgmental piece of shit retard! Innocent?
>>
It wasn't exactly some kill yourself faggot banter, she said it with full intention and knowledge that she had the power to make him do it.
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.