[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does weed have withdrawal symptoms or any addictive properties?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_9511.jpg (44KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9511.jpg
44KB, 700x394px
Does weed have withdrawal symptoms or any addictive properties? More interested in peoples stories, any kind of stories
>>
>>736112656
Also general weed thread
>>
>>736112656
Weed is psychologically addictive. i.e., it's as addictive as World of Warcraft.
>>
>>736112749
No, it isn't.
>>
>>736112656
No.
>>
There can be some physical withdrawals if you've been smoking for a long time. I got put on probation and had to stop for a year. Tried cold turkey, and that didn't work. Felt awful. Couldn't eat, sleep, my body ached, and it just generally wasn't a good time.
>>
Smoking weed is #1 cause of oral herpes, it happens from passing joints and using the same pipes and bongs.

Enjoy that fact hippie fags.
>>
>>736112656
If you've been smoking for 8 years almost everyday like me you do have some "withdraw" but not physical. When I take a break or have to pass a piss test, those first couple days I'm just really bored even doing something I like, and because I mainly smoke sativas, I feel tired / run down. This only lasts for a couple days.
>>
>stopped smoking weed for gov job
>it's been like 8 months since smoking daily (for years)
> only ever missed it when atmosphere reminds me of smoking with friends
> ever had withdrawal symptoms
>>
Yes, it fucking does. People say you can only become dependent on it, meaning there are no physical withdrawals but you can become addicted to it from a mental and habitual standpoint. I disagree as I'm hopelessly fucking addicted and also everyone reports not being able to eat or sleep after stopping heavy use, meaning there are physical withdrawals. Stop buying this meme from edge fag lords who smoke once a month and want to fit in, this shit is a drug.
>>
>>736113114
99% of people have the form of oral herpes youre talking about, and if you've kissed more than a few women in your life you have it too.

though, you may still be safe by that logic if youre spending time saying shit like this
>>
>>736113114
Around 80% of the worlds population have some form of herpes though. Most cases of herpes you wont even notice.
>>
>>736112749
Not as addictive as WoW. WoW and all modern video games trigger your pleasure center 20-30 times as frequently as is naturally intended, 2-3 seconds in video games and 1-2 minutes in pre-modern humanity. I went to rehab for a year and a half and the people with the least amount of recovery and change were the video game addicts. This is such a slept on phenomenon
>>
I smoked for over 10 years constantly.. I'm talking all day everyday chain smoking joints.

I quit over a year ago cold turkey, and apart from feeling like I wanted a smoke when stressed out for the first week or two, there were no problems what so ever in quitting.

I might be different from some people though.
>>
all brains same, durhur
>>
>>736112749
True post
>>
>>736113383
>people going to rehab for video game addiction

am i being trolled
>>
>>736113320
kek, this.
>>
>>736112656
most weed is full of chemicals and pesticides now.
>>
I limit myself to once a month and since I smoke high sativa that makes me feel happy and super comfy I think about it almost everyday like "Man that weed was delicious I wish I could have some right now fuckk". The cravings are nowhere as bad as tobacco (quit since 4 years and still have dreams of it) and dihydrocodeine (which gave me terrible sadness when I quit)

Overall you're safe. Be careful to limit your consumption to not get withdrawals
>>
>>736112656
smoked weed every day as a teen and stopped cold turkey when i was 20. that was 9 years ago and i had no withdrawal problems whatsoever.
>>
>>736113320
>>736113339
Just because you two are hippies with mouth aids doesn't mean the rest of us have suffer. Stop spreading your mouth AIDS with your hippie lifestyle
>>
>>736113228
I smoked almost daily for 4 years faggot. It depends on the mental strength of the person. It's about as addictive as soda. I stopped cold turkey when i got out of high school and never looked back.
>>
It's definitely not physically addictive (so no withdrawal), but for me it's incredibly addictive. I have very low self-restraint, so if I have weed available (which I do, pretty much always) I will smoke it (which I do, pretty much all the time).

I mean I'll be tempted to smoke before work, class, family functions, etc. I'd describe myself as a relatively functional weed addict, but boy if I didn't have a great career in programming I would be *absolutely fucked*.
>>
Oh wow it's this conversation again

>anything can be approved if it being you Joy
>most people addicted to shit lack joy in their daily lives
>this concept does not apply to substances that chemically alter your brain

I'm sure some super hat tipping deep thinker will compare exercise addiction to weed addiction. All of you have unchecked depression and/or anxiety issues.
>>
>>736112656
Read 'The Power of Habit' and you'll quickly see that anything (emotions, behaviours, social interactions, prefrences, video games, any food, your phone, apps, etc. Literally anything.) can become a habit. Once a habit is formed it's like trying to stop a train.

Weed usage has a definite Cue, Routine, and Reward structure that will eventually wire your brain for Cravings. You use weed, you'll start to Crave it for psychological reasons, your brain will expect it to fufill the habit loop.

When you try and stop after the habit is deeply entrenced you without a doubt experience "withdrawl" through the simple disruption of the habit loop.
>>
>>736113587
This is some quality bait.
>>
>>736113587
if you're not a "hippie" and don't share joints, you'll not catch their "mouth AIDS", so why you mad?
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>weed
>withdrawal symptoms
>>
>>736113628
The fuck did I just read?
>>
>>736113643
i think he's just retarded
>>
File: IMG_2001.gif (897KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2001.gif
897KB, 200x200px
>>736113467
Video game addiction is a real thing hat can be hard to break. Some people can't do it on their own
>mfw I'm a NEET that's addicted to videogames
>>
>>736113686
I'm mad because I want hippies off my board, I'm an oldfag and oldfags don't like hippies druggist on /b.
>>
>>736113718
Well yeah, look where we are. It's about 30% pretending to be retarded, and 70% closet homo furries being actually retarded.
These ratios used to be flipped around 8 years ago.
>>
>>736113467
No. Are you this stupid? Am I the one being trolled here?
>>
>>736112656
Everyone will be different biologically. For me, i'll get cranky for a few days. Nicotine was /way/ worse in that and other aspects.
>>
>>736113791
Yup, this is bait. Most oldfags were into drugs my dude.
>>
>>736112656
>cold sweats
>anxiety
>insomnia
>depression
>irritability
>loss of apetite
probably missing a few
it's like cigarette withdrawals without the nicotine. marajuana is more habitual than physically addictive, as the withdrawal symptoms are pretty much all the same as anyone who has to stop doing something they're in the habit of doing (and enjoy doing).
>>
>>736112656
It appears like it since its medicine. It can be used for all kinds of stuff. Im a literal maniac and it calms me down to normie levels.
>>
I can't sleep very well (3-4 hours a night) if I don't have anything to smoke. Not as hungry either. But that's about it.

You don't get the shakes, cold sweats or vomiting, things most people associate with withdrawal. But yeah weed is addictive. You build a tolerance, you want more, and you don't feel good after discontinuing heavy use.
>>
>>736113617
I'm the same exact way.

Only I don't have a great career in programming.

I'm absolutely fucked.
>>
>>736113606
this
smoked daily for almost 20 years
when i was younger and couldn't get any i felt like shit
older friend told me it was all in my young head, thinking about it too much
turns out he was right
i still smoke every now and then but if i don't have it, it's no biggie
>>
a gram of really good oil lasts me 3/4 days. How fucked is my brain from butane and chemicals
>>
>>736113881
Basically after like 3 days no weed I become all full of energy which isn't a problem but when people fuck with me shit gets intense and I tend to get locked up for not even doing illegal shit just being me.

Think I have PTSD. Read about a soldier with it who would always want to hit somebody and thats a good way of describing it. He says ever since weed every day he doesn't want to hit anybody. How it makes me feel too if I have enough ganja.
>>
>>736113881
>literal maniac

Neckbeard faggot confirmed. Stop trying to convince yourself you are anything except mama's boy
>>
>>736113628
Prod read you'd pasta when paying from type phone
>>
>>736113467
You can't be this stupid, can you?
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Yes.

>pic related
>>
>>736114113
How did you get that from what he said? He outright admitted he wasn't normal.
Are YOU a moma's boy?
>>
>>736113974

Sorry to hear that, /b/ro. I'm honestly kinda of the belief that if you have love, weed, food, and a place to sleep, that pretty much covers all needs. Other stuff is just a bonus.

Best of luck to you.
>>
>>736114227
Samefagging this hard.

I won't even respond to someone that tries to convince me they aren't the same person.
>>
>>736112656
People typically say weed isn't addictive because they are comparing it to substances that cause serious withdraw. It certainly is at least a little addictive. I'm waiting for my weed guy to get here right now and i'm chompin at the bit to smoke at this point. Been putting off anything else I could be doing until I get it. If I wanted to stop cold turkey I could and I wouldn't get sick, but no one can tell me these cravings aren't real.
>>
>>736114082
PTSD requires some previous trauma. Not a temper.
>>
>>736113846
How dare you, I've been posting in caturday threads for 8 years, I have a 1tb hard drive just for reaction gifs and you question my dedication to /b?
>>
>>736114352
>I won't even respond to someone that tries to convince me they aren't the same person.
>he said in response to someone "trying to convince him they aren't the same person"
>>
>>736112656
TBH like others say, psychologically addictive. Whenever I run out and don't buy any for a while, the first day or two after I don't smoke any it's kinda shitty and depressing then it's all good after that. Just my personal experience.
>>
>>736112656
It's not chemically addictive like nicotine and therefore lacks physical withdrawal but you can become psychologically addicted to anything.
They have whole re-education camp things in china for internet and video game addiction.

>>736112921
Just about anything can be psychologically addictive.

>>736113114
So just don't pass something around between mouths with a bunch of dirty hippies, are you retarded?

>>736113228
>I disagree as I'm hopelessly fucking addicted
>sure the actual science shows one thing but I disagree because muh subjective feels and uncontrolled anecdotes tell me another
Well you may not be chemically addicted to weed but the related behaviours might have contributed to your obvious retardation.

>>736113467
People have fucking died over it and the camps.

>>736113523
Maybe if you're some ghetto stoner buying mexican dirt weed instead of having a local legal grower. You can take stuff to a lab to get tested these days anyway.
>>
Have been smoking for years. Sometimes I smoked every day for a month,for now i haven't smoked for over 6 month since my supply went dry and dealers went to hell. I'd love to relax with some weed,but I just don't think about it much and carry on. Will probably seek out a new source in july so I can go into ultra-relaxation summer vacation mode.

All in all,not addicted.
>>
>>736114479
Yep, hes probably projecting he retardation on that other guy in some sad attempt to prove that hes normal.
>>
>>736114419
>defending yourself and your special oldfag status on /b/
Definite newfag
>>
You can become physiologically dependent on it, but it has no physical withdrawal symptoms, even if you smoked a pound a day for a year then stopped cold turkey
>>
File: 1414499070743.png (588KB, 1387x4321px) Image search: [Google]
1414499070743.png
588KB, 1387x4321px
No, but k2 does. Don't ever do synthetic, anon.
>>
File: SELF.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
SELF.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
>>736114113
Ive been locked up twice in the last year for just being too me in public.

Example get pulled over for doing nothing illegal and get locked up.

Time before that cop in jail literally telling me "This is not an arrestable offense." Locked in alone with felon, felon scared shitless of me. lol I have no felonies but 11 misdemeanor convictions I got locked up for and beat other shit.

Jailhouse name is Elvis and I protected a guy in the federal Aryan Brotherhood the first time I did time which was for hitting a cop.

Use to be a heavyweight from lifting, this is when I cut down to 155 lightweight for MMA. Walk around at 199 now days. Take a look... u tell me?
>>
>>736114550
I've gotten dubs everyday straight since 2010, fuck off summerfag
>>
>>736112656
I did a little marijuana education last weekend as well so let me step in on these uneducated wook fucks. Yes it is addictive, physically and psychologically. The physical effects are usually minimal, but you can't tamper with brain chemistry without having some form of withdrawals. It can be highly psychologically addictive, especially in sensitive individuals, as most anything can be. Physical/mental symptoms can include blood sugar problems, irritation, anger, panic attacks, breathing difficulties (not from the chemicals but from tar and organic plant matter), trenors, and many other minor symptoms.
>>
>>736112656
I smoke nonfucking stop. Mostly concentrates these days. It's not addictive in the sense that you'll have withdrawals, but there are absolutely negative side effects on constant use. Depending on the subject, my short term memory is pretty trash. I can manage a pizza shop just fine, but telling me three days ago about future plans is useless. My dopamine levels are also shit. I'm suffering some pretty serious depression and can't really find motivation through satisfaction in anything unless I'm rewarded with weed. I plan my day with little weed rewards so that I actually get shit done. I don't get to smoke until I've gone to the post office - going to the post office will SUUUUUUUCK and I'll hate everything about it, but coming home and smoking is worth it.
>>
>>736112656
Well, I cant truly be satisfied sexually now unless i get super stoned and use Njoy Pure Wand up my ass.
Holy fuck the pleasure is actually unreal.
>>
>>736113628
You type like a literal autistic retard but yes most addiction issues like this are related to other problems in life.
Fucks in china don't game until their children and they themselves die just because games are fun.

Also you're retarded if you don't think people can be legitimately addicted to exercise.
It gives you those good-feel chemicals and people like my aunt on my dad's side and her daughter obsessively do yoga and shit all day and go to monthly exercise retreat bullshit. You can bet I'm gonna laugh when they've burned through their inheritance with how they live.
>>
>>736112656
>Does weed have withdrawal symptoms
psychological (for the weak minded)
>>
>>736114389
Tons of trauma! Im white and grew up in the hood. To give you an example of how hood. When I was in 2nd grade we where 8 and Tyron busted a tooth out of my skull before school even started. Couldn't tell you how many times Ive fought or been jumped by middle school. Cant even tell you how many concussions Ive had from street fights; does that qualify? lulz
>>
I was a daily smoker for 18 months. Went through about an ounce per month. Had to quit cold-turkey due to occasional drug testing, and had no physical withdrawal symptoms to speak of.

Before I *had* to quit, I'd make attempts to T-break, and it was tough psychologically. It's *right there* ready to be ground up and toked, and I haven't had a good toke all day...so why not?? To quit, you might need to intentionally run out and then force yourself to not be around any friends who smoke for a while.
>>
I worked with a guy who asked if I had weed and I did but didn't have a bowl or papers. So I told him that I'd rather not bother with it. The guy begged and pestered me all day long and brought a beer can to me and said he'd smoke out of that. I was looking at him with disgust. IMO he was a crackhead for weed. I've seen other people act like they can't live without it. So with those life experiences I would have to say it's addictive to people who are addicted to it.
>>
>>736114509
>Maybe if you're some ghetto stoner buying mexican dirt weed instead of having a local legal grower. You can take stuff to a lab to get tested these days anyway.
Not everybody has the luxury of living in a legal state. And those that don't typically rely on imports, and don't have much say in where their weed comes from other than by finding a new dealer. But even the stuff we get in the illegal states is usually from Colorado or California, sometimes New York or Canada. So it's usually on the up and up unless you're going through some shady people or a guy trying to sell his home grown
>>
>>736113114
no. its kissing/sex. like how you have it because of all those dudes you blow all the time.
>>
>>736114686
serves you right for being a nigger.
>>
>>736113637
>>736113694
Well that's the thing, people certainly don't experience real physical withdrawal of their body craving the substance like with chemically addictive drugs like nicotine but they can experience a psychological/habitual "withdrawal"-like experience and the lack of a better term leads to confusion.
>>
>>736112656
>Does weed have withdrawal symptoms

some people say yes, but it didn't for me. i smoked every day for about 8 years and then one day I just quit (for a new job). zero withdrawal effects. i just stopped. slept fine that night and every night after and never felt like I "needed" it.
>>
>>736114708
I don't see any here. You haven't gotten dubs once in your life.
>>
>>736114892
That's fucking pathetic. You can toke out of fruits -- carving a bowl, carb, and all -- if you're that in a pinch.

Hell, you can make a grav bong out of a gatorade bottle and a wrench socket.

What the fuck.
>>
>>736114300
All you need is love
-John lemon
>>
>>736112656
No. Cannaboid compounds are not themselves physically addictive. HOWEVER some people's personalities are just so wired that they have addictive compulsive personalities and would be weird about any substances or activities they take part it in. "Weed addiction" is not clinically any higher than general rates of obsessiveness.

Also, weed makes you feel good, so it does kinda make you want to do it more. Much like drinking a glass of wine or eating french fries. But there are no symptoms

When I have weed or hash, I only get baked once a week or once every other week or so. So, it lasts me a while. When I run out, it can be several weeks or months before I get a new supply (I have a trusted source who grows his own, but we don't live very near each other). I have never felt any 'withdrawal' symptoms. Just mildly background-bummed that I don't have any weed for the weekend. But life goes on.
>>
>>736113114
Good thing I don't share.
>>
>>736114686
Omg just stop you're killing me
>>
>>736112656
yes, i would become extremely irritable and was very hard to stay still. its very addictive if done all day for weeks on end. withdrawal symptoms for me were, ones i had just explained, and eating was very difficult to do. I had little to know want to eat any food, not that I didnt want to eat, but trying to get it down was very difficult. you will also experience very vivid dreams when you stop smoking for the first two weeks or so. anyone that disagrees did not abuse it as much as they think.
>>
>>736112656
I get cranky and cant sleep if I smoke regularly for a week or more then quit abruptly.
>>
>>736115036
it was jack lemming, and the actual quote was 'all you need is blood'
>>
>>736115003
I am this guy
>>736114890
I slept fine after quitting, but had INTENSE, VIVID dreams. Not necessarily a negative, but I'm confident it was from quitting weed.
>>
>>736115056
Your all hippie europoor fags that just smoke pot and never get laid.
>>
File: 23rds.jpg (481KB, 1800x1012px) Image search: [Google]
23rds.jpg
481KB, 1800x1012px
everyone always posts these weed addiction threads but nobody ever posts nice glass. I don't get it
>>
>>736113383
Confirmed.

I've smoke pot every once in a while and am more adicted to video games.
>>
None whatsoever. And I have an extremely addictive personality. I've been smoking weed multiple times a day, every day, for the last 4 years. I just moved to a new state for work and got a real job. I didn't have to stop smoking, no drug tests or anything, but i figured why not try it. I havent even thought about smoking once and its been over a month. I didnt even try to wein myself off or anything, i just stopped. It hasn't been driving me crazy, i havent thought to go out looking for it. I matched with a chick on tinder and she said she smokes and could hook me up, and i havent even really considered it, i just wanna sex her up. Maybe im just lucky but weed isnt addictive....it just helps you get through some days
>>
>>736114715
>t. retard who did five minutes of internet "research" and thinks they're an expert
Literally not chemically addictive.
"'Physical" withdrawal effects are psychological in nature.
>>
>>736115195
that shit's gay as fuck. does your boyfriend suck your dick while you smoke out of that?
>>
>>736115195
>nice glass
is that for smoking or stabbing yourself in the eye?
wtf, are you a klingon?
>>
>>736115257
meant to reply to this guy

>>736112749
>>
File: cute.png (10KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
cute.png
10KB, 261x195px
>>736114977
Nigger is spelled niger and is latin for black.

You made a False Statement.
>>
>>736115287
>>736115301
Lolskis
>>
File: 1487392016307.gif (2MB, 450x188px) Image search: [Google]
1487392016307.gif
2MB, 450x188px
>>736112656
>> no i used to smoke a shit ton back in high school no withdrawal you might want some weed but you won't go ape shit nuts about. i'm in a state that just went medical so i'll get my card and smoke once more.... but on the list of drugs weed at shit compared to. cocaine,pills,heroin,meth,molly,booze. and whatever else i may have left out. the far right or moral fags lose their shit about it and just talk out their ass.
>>
>>736115174
I am a 35 high-school teacher (government employee = good money, at least in my country), happily married to a nordic goddess. Stay mad, bro.
>>
>>736115412
>government employee = good money, at least in my country

Obviously not America
>>
>>736112656
I freebased bitcoin in exchange for silk until the postman sold and then no :(

RIP D.P.R. - aka ross
>>
>>736114686
Isn't it ironic how 'white power' types are, like, ALWAYS trailer trash?
>>
File: 23ddq.jpg (413KB, 1800x1012px) Image search: [Google]
23ddq.jpg
413KB, 1800x1012px
>>736115287
>>736115301
kek confirmed for not knowing what nice glass looks like. is it just that bad for you? i bet you have no idea who made these pipes. enjoy your gas station acrylics brooooss
>>
>>736112656
its not addictive in any way. ~5 years ago I tried weed for the first time & had a huge trip because i drank 1.1G weed in a big tea with oil for extra thc extraction.

after that i drank it 3 more times with less weed and well yeah. i only did it because fapping was nicer when being very high.

but in the end i lost interest. i vape once a year when i visit a friend who is basically forcing everybody to do it and i dont mind. but i never asked for it.
>>
>>736115412
So you just stand around high all day while the Muslims rape your woman. Good job in being a coward, scared to death of being called rasist
>>
>>736115570
dude im all for nice glass, im poor as shit, but my rich friends have multiple rigs they found at glass conventions, with big name artists, that are worth over 1500+, one thats 5k. I know what nice glass looks like and that pipe is just pointless
>>
>>736115570
Idk

I think glass should be practical and simple. Don't really care for gaudy pieces like this. Sometimes nice to look at, but that's about it.
>>
>>736115562
White power? Who the AB guy? I haven't noticed that cause I don't hang out at trailer parks. You seem like the expert lol.
>>
>>736114686
Id fkin bash ya head in mate yer a fkin poofta i swear on me mums grave mate
>>
>>736115570
congrats, you win ' biggest douche of the thread' award broooooo
>>
>>736115602
What
>>
>>736112921
Yes it actually is. Science fucking says so.

Quit being a dumb nigger faggot
>>
>>736115936
Who?
>>
>>736114667
That is one fucked up story.
Also I agree with synthetic weed is poison.
It's like smoking an anxiety attack, that as soon as the effect goes away compels you to get more of it.
I've smoked it twice, realized how addictive it was and avoided it like the plague until I wasn't craving it anymore. Then when I saw it again, it made me feel sick just to look at it.
>>
File: 20170531_104948.jpg (606KB, 1012x1800px) Image search: [Google]
20170531_104948.jpg
606KB, 1012x1800px
>>736115775
lol so you mean your "friends" house looks like pic related? yeah I have spent thousands on glass myself along with all my friends but a pipe that was 250 (basically nothing) is still nicer than anything you got

also kek at "big name" you mean hype right? there are bongs that sell for 100k+ now that doesn't mean they function any better than a 2-5k rig
>>
>>736113398
really? im like other anons have posted. If i stop i feel like theres some edge or void i cant shake off and i cant sleep or eat very well either
>>
>>736116005
It doesn't mean there is any reason to spend more then $50 on any of this junk
>>
>>736114227
>>736114352
lol that wasn't me just saw it.
>>736114479
Yeah not me lol.
>>
File: 1495797002076.jpg (173KB, 1000x515px) Image search: [Google]
1495797002076.jpg
173KB, 1000x515px
>>736116000
Trips. Yeah, I know a lot of people who tried it and went full fiend. But it's fucked up when things like this happen >https://youtu.be/OaS5n5Of9kc
>>
>>736116130
nice comeback. I can spot a nu-age glass hypebeast headyboi a mile away. I have marbles older than anything in your friend's "collection" lmao
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
File: 1495739792722.jpg (6KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1495739792722.jpg
6KB, 250x241px
>>736115940
>Science fucking says so
Science isn't some deity. It's actually sickening how biased some 'studies' are and how many corporate or politically controlled 'scientists' aim for results which support certain agendas. For pretty much any 'study', you can find one that goes against it...the money in 'science' sure isn't about progress, and it hasn't been for far too long.
>Quit being a dumb nigger faggot
Quit being a brainwashed little drone.
>>
File: u wot m8.jpg (31KB, 638x638px) Image search: [Google]
u wot m8.jpg
31KB, 638x638px
>>736115903
>>
>>736112656
Isn't it obvious? The more you smoke, the harder it is to enjoy things without weed.
>>
>>736116246
I don't know what half of what you wrote means but no piece of glass is worth more then $50
>>
>>736114550
>newfag detected
>>
>>736116404
kek, this anon gets it. laughable how prideful these glassfags are about it too...
>>
>>736115114
"All you need is love"
-John Lennon
>>
>>736116404
you understand that glass cost money right? it doesn't come from fucking nothing? so if an artist uses POUNDS of material (not just glass) and it costs more than $50 dollar including shop production, business expenses, marketing etc.

there are many reasons why a piece of glass art would cost more than $50 dollar and you are too dumb or poor to understand this
>>
>>736116240
I don't know whats worse, feeding someone k2 without letting them know or laughing at them while they are asking for help.
>>
>>736116533
uhh, no that definitely sounds wrong.
>>
>>736113182
>>736112656
This. There is nothing chemically addictive about marijuana. Boredom as described here is the only "withdrawal" you'll encounter.
>>
>>736115287
Legit kekd.
>>
>>736116522
yeah kek totally. like honda civics should cost the same as mazeratis lol there is no difference in production value or design right?
>>
>>736112656
I suffer mad cold sweats when I quit smoking. It could be a stress related trigger but who knows
>>
>>736116130
I'd say reasonable range for a good functioning bong (or "water pipe" as they are known in illegal states) is $100-$300. I've seen good ones as low as $50.

Once you get above that, it is more for the art or some other specialization.
>>
>>736115570
>massage another males prostate while you hit drugs into your lungs
>buttsmoker
>>
>>736113228
You're just a pussy
>>
>>736116694
that's weird that you look at a piece of glass and think about all this gay shit. do you have something you would like to talk about, anon?
>>
>>736116540
>piece of glass art
yeah, sure. if it's art. pipes are artistic, but treating a pipe like its in the same league as Chihuly or something is ridiculous. You probably think grafiti (banksy notwithstanding) is art, too, right?
>>
>>736116005
I'd laugh my ass off seeing a few cops toss that shit into bags as they take away your dime bag and give you a fine
>>
>>736116540
I do understand stand this, and you have to understand that some novel one of kind piece is just a novelty. A mass produced piece that smokes just as well as some art piece makes the cost of the art irrelevant.
>>
>>736116621
>like honda civics should cost the same as mazeratis
no, but mazeratis shouldn't cost anywhere near what they do, and comparing cars to pipes is called a 'false equivalency', you may wanna look that up, you sarcastic douchelord.
>>
>>736115481
>implying american government employees aren't overpaid welfare queens
>>
>>736112656
Soft drinks are more addictive than weed, speaking from personal experience.
>>
>>736116246
There are really people out there spending thousands of dollars on bongs? Jesus christ that's fucking retarded, you can get a perfectly good bong for like $80 that will function exactly you need it to. I love weed but at the end of the day it's just a matter of getting THC in your bloodstream, spending that kind of cash on paraphernelia is ridiculous
>>
>>736116741
Yea, youre a faggot for having something that can trigger those thoughts, let alone share and brag about said apparatus on b, nigga youre gay for spending so much on glass. The thread was aimed towards something different. Take your parents money and pieces you've bought with it and get out fuckboi.
>>
>>736116540
That's all superfluous. Sure, you can justify out by calling it art, but that doesn't change the absolute lack of necessity or most people's lack of desire to waste money in that fashion.
>>
>>736116621
hondas are better engineered by far.
>>
>>736112656
Not so much withdrawals. See with cannabis what it is; is that after you use cannabis as a recreational substance for a significant period of time there will be no substitute for it... because your body and mind will understand that anything else that you might use recreationally is significantly more detrimental to your physical and mental wellbeing.
Using recreational substances on a frequent basis isn't good for you; but there is no safer alternative than cannabis.
All the shall we say "conventional" psychedelics are great and will not cause you any physical harm. Mushies, LSD, DMT fuck even salvia: I genuinely believe that not opting to expand your consciousness is a waste of life, people who don't enjoy drugs are plebs, people who prohibit the use of drugs are literally the cancer of humanity. Generally speaking all conventional drugs are worth a try. MDMA and cocaine are fucking beautiful: but if it isn't cannabis limit consumption to 2 times a year for anything else, because it will fuck you.
Source: sustained 1 year MDMA binge and dosing anything else I got my hands on.

TL;DR cannabis is the only decent choice for daily consumption, anything else will fuck you up bigtime
>>
>>736116864
tbh they probably literally are with how sugar and hunger work and just looking at society clearly more people have a much more damaging problem with soda and sugary drinks.
>>
>>736116751
Not that anon, but there is a difference between tags, graffiti (vandalism) and legit street art, despite all being labeled "graffiti".
>>
>>736116751
>chihuly
he is cool when he isn't perving on young girls (with his one good eye) and having his apprentices bust their asses for something he would call his own work

should have mentioned stankard, taj, or even one of the japanese crew like yoshi or slop and I would have had more respect for you. don't try to talk about glass when you know very little
>>736116755
I would laugh my ass off too because I live in a legal state and none of this is illegal. stay mad faggot
>>736116849
>things should cost less because I am poor
>luxury items aren't real luxury
am I getting the gist of it?
>>
>>736114890
>ounce per month
cute
>>
>>736112656
Anything is addictive depending on you. If its not neurologically or physically addictive (which weed is not) then its psychologically addictive.

It depends entirely on you.

I have a generally addictive personality.

I really like weed and smoke it on the odd occasion (every few months, even though its in my house and always available) but for the most part I feel put off towards it.

I actually have to talk myself into smoking it knowing ill enjoy it once im high.

My point is it varies greatly person to person. Some get addicted. Some dont at all. Some are repulsed.
>>
I smoked almost every day for a few years. Had zero problem quitting cold turkey when I got a new job, and had no feelings of withdraw.
>>
>>736116990
probably why I drive a 10yo honda and smoke out of 1000s glass pipes.
I spend my money where I want to.
>>736116942
people will waste money however they want to. I would at least waste it on some nice artistic piece I like than some janky pos that "works all the same"
>>
>>736116853
Politicians, maybe, but working normal jobs with government salaries (postal workers, police, service men, teachers, etc) get paid jack shit compared to anyone in the private sectors.

And you label people actually working as welfare queens, when you probably spend half your day of work on /b/, or simply don't have a job at all.
>>
>>736112656
>Does weed have withdrawal symptoms or any addictive properties? More interested in peoples stories, any kind of stories

Yes, it does.

>>736115195
>>736115570
>>736116005
>>73611624

It makes some autistic people spend thousands on unnecessary means to smoke said drug.

Not including how much they spend on the substance. Daily.

It's all in the denial though.
>>
>>736112749
World of warcraft isnt psychologically addictive. Games like that are designed specifically to trigger frequent reward responses.

Its addictive in the same way stimulant drugs are. Call of duty or overwatch are other examples. Short rounds and frequent rewards (unlocks and loot boxes). Your brain fucking loves that shit.
>>
>>736117261
lmao so buttmad you can't afford smoke or something nice to smoke out of.
>i am the one in denial
>>
>>736117201
I'd rather spend my money on functional stuff. I'll pay 1/10 what you did on the bowl and spend the rest on weed or new computer parts.
>>
File: 1492634712697.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1492634712697.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>736117100
>I would have had more respect for you
oh no, i'm devastated that a burnout glassfag /b/ tard doesn't respect me.
>when you know very little
wow, you sure got me there. you must be really astute to be able to perceive so much about people from a post on one of the most retarded threads in one of the most retarded boards in existence.
>>
I have severe insomnia when I don't have anything to smoke. I smoke weed as a substitute of years of very heavy drinking. The downsides to weed/hashish are not in the same universe as the downsides to heavy alcohol consumption. Being able to unwind with a few joints of an evening in place of going to town on bottle of liquor has been a major step in the right direction for someone like me that was legit killing themselves with the sauce.
>>
>>736117296
>it isn't psychologically addictive
>here's why it's psychologically addictive
>>
File: aftr diaz 10 10 000 2836.gif (28KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
aftr diaz 10 10 000 2836.gif
28KB, 150x150px
>>736113398
>chain smoking herb

I myself with a couple other folks smoked half oz in a chain smoking fashion ... it didn't get any higher after the first bunch of hits in fact it was kinda boring something drinking just because

Lame is what i call chain smoking herb for weeks/months/years what a pathetic anon
>>
one of my close friends been ymoking since he was 14 now he is 19 and he had to stop for a week or 2 for a drug test.
and i shit you not he was shaking sometimes because of it and was strressed all the time.

but seriously its all in youre head
>>
>>736117100
>>things should cost less because I am poor
>>luxury items aren't real luxury
>am I getting the gist of it?
No, fucktard. You are not.
>>
>>736117414
Psychologically addictive means its all in your head. Reward system stimulation is physically and chemically addictive. Git up on the terms homey.
>>
>>736117054

True.

I smoke daily a lot of the time, then I'll quit randomly for a few weeks if I just don't happen upon any good weed, or if I want to spend my extra cash on something else.

Weed "withdrawals" really only hit me when I'm bored as fuck and have nothing to do. It's not even really a withdrawal, because if I'm moving around and actually occupying my mind, I don't even think about smoking - it's only when I'm sitting on my ass staring at a TV or whatever that I say, "Damn, I could go for a dab."

I have WAY worse withdrawals if I don't have coffee, or cigarettes. I'm addicted to both.

I do have some friends who smoke a lot more than I do, and they get pretty desperate for weed at times - scraping their bowls and smoking resin, smoking old blunt roaches, etc,.

I don't do any of that. I clean my pipe with alcohol every few times I smoke out of it, and I always just toss my roaches if I smoke a joint or a blunt.

Smoking weed is kinda like getting a nice steak or lobster to cook for dinner every now and then. It's expensive, but it's good every once in awhile - or sometimes for a few days in a row or whatever.

But I wouldn't scrape the bottom of the skillet when I run out of steak, and I wouldn't eat the last bite of lobster that I left out on the counter overnight - but I have some friends who do stuff like that with weed.
>>
>>736117330
Nigga I have medical value vegetables and beautiful, efficent pieces of glass to wrap around said vegetables so my blood pressure and state of consciousness stay lifted; not mad, as you stay all the way near Egypt, chilling in da Nile.
>>
>>736113047
kek what a bitch..i smoked weed every day for 15 years, had to stop cold turkey, nothing happened to my body or mind..you're just weak
>>
>>736117708

Weed actually lowers your blood pressure though, that's why your heart rate increases.
>>
>>736117783
Nah man it makes it higher. Stay lifted.
>>
>>736117500
The rewards are in the game. you become addicted to being rewarded with new gear higher levels or stronger powers in those games. Thus you continue playing regardless of how fun the game is between those rewards. Both psychological and physiological addictions have some reward loop. You seem to be confused.
>>
>>736117783
So your blood sinks as your heart gets higher because it's in love? That's magic measured in a physical form.
Thread posts: 176
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.