[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aye bros, I'm thinking of building myself a PC soon, and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 6

File: 1496938780285.jpg (469KB, 1556x1167px) Image search: [Google]
1496938780285.jpg
469KB, 1556x1167px
Aye bros, I'm thinking of building myself a PC soon, and when it comes to the OS, I'm just wondering if I HAVE to buy windows, or if I can just pirate it instead?
>>
Just buy it. Easier.
>>
>>736091699
I'm on a pretty tight budget, and windows is gonna make up a pretty noticeable percentage of the budget, which is why I'm wondering if pirating it is a solution
>>
yes u can pirate it u fucking retard
>>
>>736091861
Me again. I work for an IT company, we sell ex lease hp machines with windows 7 coa sticker on them for $100 (nzd) just look for a second hand machine that has a COA sticker for windows 7 on it. could get one for $50 probs. use that key then upgrade to 10 if you're that way inclined. = profit. or be a faggot and pirate it.
>>
>>736091920
Do u mind telling me how because I'm too sheltered to know this stuff
>>
Buy OEM version on ebay, its about 5$
>>
>>736091861
Of course you can pirate it. Unless you have scruples about ripping off a multi billion dollar company, there's no reason not to.
>>
>>736091920
pirating works in the short term but it'll usually always come kick you in the ass eventually.
>>
>>736091954
or buy a brand new oem license from kinguin for 30 bucks. Retard.
>>
>>736091971
https://thepiratebay.org/
>>736091992
dude i have been pirating windows for over 10 years
>>
>>736091971
depends where you live. look on local auction sites or even ebay for either an ex lease machine that has the sticker or like this person said..
>>736091974
just buy an OEM version.
>>
Who the fucks buy Windows nowadays. It's in their fucking business model for you to pirate it
>>
>>736091431
Get the pre-activated (legit) version from a bay of pirates, use the free update to win10 (yes it's still available) and profit with a legit version of Nsa 1.0, I mean win10. Or just keep using the pre-activated win7, it's still supported till sometime in 2020.
>>
Ubuntu?
>>
You literally just have to download it. It's even easier than paying for it
>>
I installed WinXP Pro SP2 Volume License edition so many times I can still remember my key, not that I've needed it in years.
HVYRV-TRR6T-H8GFR-83MV9-YFG73
>>
>>736092121
i never even thought of this
>>
>>736092142
Gentoo.
>>
>>736092030
Alright like I know how people say you're supposed to torrent it and stuff, but what after? Like I'm new to this PC building thing, what exactly is the procedure after downloading the windows file from piratebay to getting it onto my new PC
>>
If you're a student, chances are you can get windows for free legally
>>
>>736091699
>Just buy it
>Easier.
you wasted those dubs, and first post on a retarded post.

OP
download windows 7 via windows official site, it's legal
(I normally use pirate bay as torrents are faster but whatever)
google wiindows loader.
run exe
?????
profit
>>
>>736092159
Your key has been reported to Microsoft for piracy.
>>
>>736092219
You clearly don't understand what volume licensing is.
>>
Alright guys, OP here and I'm getting a ton of responses telling me to do different things, like is there a general option that everyone can agree on is best? You guys are doing me a huge favor here
>>
>>736091431
buy it if u can afford it, if u have a friend with a burnt copy and cant then use that, but feel bad about it, and give microsoft good pr over it
>>
>>736092178
Yeh, the pre-activated edition is 'factory', it isn't even a crack or a hack, and you can install any edition of win7 from the load menu (basic - ultimate)
>>
>>736092219
Two problems with that: XP Pro is EOL so MS doesn't give a shit, and it's Volume License Edition so it doesn't check in with activation servers.
>>
>>736092159
Windows XP is actually free now since it's EOL.

if you are going to use windows XP, here's what you do to activate it for free:
>when it asks you to activate, do a activation by telephone (it may call it "Speak to a representative").
>call the number it gives you, it will be an automated bot so if you are socially inept do not worry.
>enter the long key it gives you on the computer when it asks for it on the phone (this is a bit tedious because you have to actually say it out loud)
>it will give you a code that you enter into the computer, enter it into the computer
>its activated free of charge
>>736092184
>get bittorrent
>download win 7 ISO
>A: DVD B: USB drive
>make a choice A or B:
>B: use https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/windows-usb-dvd-download-tool to burn ISO to USB
>A: use Rufus to burn it to DVD
>when your PC is built, use the DVD or USB you created to install windows
>>
>>736092437
btw on piratebay search for "Windows 7 AOI activated" to get the good shit
on installation, use Ultimate 64 bit
>>
>>736092507
AIO*
>>
>>736092437
Good luck the next time a wave of randsomwave comes along and you get fucked in the ass with an OS that's no longer patched. Or any other vulnerability, and there are many.
>>
all these faggots saying to pirate windows.
windows is free, you can download it directly from microsofts site. It's a few weeks trial.
what isn't free is the license, which allows you to update it.
windows loader bypasses this.
but tbqh you never even need to update window anyway. i haven't updated it in 3 years, no point.
>>
>>736092277
I do understand what volume licensing is. I also know there's a maximum number of computers allowed to use that key and you could very well break your company's next license audit with this stunt.

>>736092390
>don't give a shit
activation servers are up still
>>
>>736092437
XP Volume License Edition doesn't check in with activation servers at all. They changed that with Vista though, now the only ones that don't check in are OEM editions with a key in the BIOS.
>>
>>736092554
>need to update window anyway. i haven't updated it in 3 years
>>
But a cheap 50$ windows 10 desktop off CL. Sync with a Microsoft login. Active new desktop with "changed hardware recently" option and steal digital entitlement from shit computer. I do this often on old computers from work
>>
>>736092583
yeah, but you dont even need volume licensing to get it free.
you can just activate it legitimately without pirating it
>>
>>736092528
Good luck even installing a current browser. Only Firefox still supports XP, and not much longer.
>>
>>736092557
>I also know there's a maximum number of computers allowed to use that key and you could very well break your company's next license audit with this stunt.
Nope, that's a key for unlimited installs, and the company that it belonged to was bought out by a bigger company years ago.
>>
>>736092673
It's not legal in any case, distributing your license to the whole wide world.
>>
>>736092528
this is true, i do not condone usage of windows XP i am just spreading information about how to legally activate it for free so you dont get even more susceptible to malware
>>
>>736092751
Or you can skip all of that and download the Retestrak edition of winXP (Precracked)
>>
>>736092554
It's a really good idea to update your OS if you care about security at all
>>
>>736092705
It isn't actually illegal. It's probably a breach of contract, which is unlawful. But unlawful and illegal are different things, and they'd have to waste money coming after me in civil court, which they definitely won't do for an EOL product that's already one of the most pirated pieces of software ever.

Also, I give no shits since it's an EOL product, the company that it belonged to is effectively defunct, having been taken over by a larger company, and anyone actually using it is just going to get frustrated when shit requires Win7 or the next WannaCry pwns them.
>>
The benefit of using a pirated version of Windows? $50, $100 at most.
The benefit of paying for a preinstalled version? Drivers support and verified architecture.

Jeez, if you don't want to pay, just buy a cheap laptop and install any GNU/Linux distro
>>
>>736091992
How? I've been stealing data since a Clinton was in office, and nothing bad has ever happened. I've got 6 tbs of stolen data on drives sitting outside of my computer.

Fuck you.
>>
CHECK MY DUBS
>>
>>736092965
$100 for Home, $200 for Pro
>>
>>736091431
install Gentoo
>>
>>736093010
Perhaps. I don't know the exact prices. (Call it a shame since I'm working for MS Office, but I haven't bought a Windows pc since 2008)
>>
>>736092922
You are violating copyright. Even after applying the first sales doctrine, you are not authorized to generate *new* licenses, which is what you are effectively doing WAGON calles
>>
WHAT IS YOUR DECISION, OP?
>>
>>736092649
Please, nigger. Getting a virus online is a lot like getting an std in real life. If you actually get a legit condom (firewall) as opposed to the one your dad gave you from the 80s (any Windows firewall or protection) you should be fine.

Are you one of the people who believe someone can just immediately enter your computer from the console on their Ubuntu machine?
>>
>>736093157
Nope, I'm not violating copyright. Someone using that key is violating copyright. I'm just in breach of contract because the license I read when installing the software said I'm not allowed to share the key.
>>
File: ;llkjhgfdr.jpg (133KB, 708x671px) Image search: [Google]
;llkjhgfdr.jpg
133KB, 708x671px
>>736092649
>>736092908
>care about security at all
what exactly are pople going to steal from me?
I'm not a noob who runs any exe that I see, limewire is dead.
I rarely pirate anything and If I do it's from trusted places that I still use antivirys scans.
I rarely go on unencrypted websites other than this shithole and even if someone was to install a keylogger on my shit, then find my passwords to whatever, and raid my bank for the few sheckles I have. Banks fraud insurance, (which is a mandatory liability for any bank), would reinburse me.

what do you think is gonna happen with unupdated windows?
do you think some russian l33t hacker is gonna install malware on your computer while you browse normiebook and play farmville?
>>
>>736093190
>Getting a virus online is a lot like getting an std in real life.

It would be a lot if you could reset your body. I wish.
>>
The fact that everyone in this thread is crying and throwing bitch fits about piracy and pseudo piracy makes me weep for the future.

Do any of you actually believe the bullshit you type or all you just fucking with everyone else
>>
Does OP already have a PC
Because if so all he has to do is just keep the same hard drive
>>
>>736093161
OP here, Honestly haven't decided. I\m reading many responses telling me to do this and that, but alot of responses in this thread talk about some scary possibilities like viruses or legal repurcussions, and now I'm kinda scared
>>
>>736093157
Copyright violation is a civil offence in most jurisdictions. It's a criminal offence in Japan, but I don't know if that dude lives in Japan.
>>
>>736093286
>Fookin this

These people think everyone updates their shit. I ran win7 without sp1 for fucking years, and only got sp1 so I can play gta5. And I haven't updated a bit since then

And what do you know, I'm still here shit posting
>>
>>736091431
just use windows enterprise
>>
File: 1490551990680.gif (462KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
1490551990680.gif
462KB, 250x141px
>>736093336
>viruses or legal repurcussions, and now I'm kinda scared
this bullshit is just a sign that this place is full of underage normie faggots
>>
>>736093336
Microsoft isn't going to go after one guy for stealing their shit. But if you really don't want to pirate/try to activate it free of charge, nor want to pay, you could always use a GNU/Linux distribution.
>>
>>736093336
Youre a fucking idiot.

Get a mac, start suckling dick for a living
>>
>>736093336
If you wanna build a gaming PC and have some graphic card driver support, buy it. Otherwise, don't bother and install a GNU/Linux distro, or even a Windows cracked version.
>>
>>736093430
Ay yo man where that gif from
>>
>>736093469
Why the fuck do you think he won't have graphic driver support if he pirates windows?
>>
>>736093485
yo mommas ass nigger
>>
Does OP already have a PC
Because if so all he has to do is just keep the same hard drive. Also you could just use a non-activated version of windows until you earn enough to buy the full thing.
>>
>>736093332
I've only ever used laptops in my life that were preloaded with windows, and my current laptop is gonna be used by my mom so I can't just swap the hard drive out

>>736093343
I live in Saudi Arabia at the moment, I'm gonna be building the PC back home in Canada when I go there in a couple days, and I'm worried about how Canadian law works around piracy

>>736093430
I'm 20, I've been on this site for around 6 years. I'm just new to this pirating OS thing. Not a huge techie so I don't know much about it

>>736093469
Yeah I intend on doing some gaming with it, you're telling me pirated versions of windows won't support my gpu?
>>
>>736093343
Criminal offense in most of Europe, too, but the rights holder must file a complaint.
>>
>>736093417
>Never updating
>No problem

And some people miss an update by a week and get rekt. Don't give bad advice based on your luck.
>>
>>736093190
>>736093286
Because some of us do more that sit in the dark with our dicks out, and loosing data and productivity because herp derp i'm going to use software from the stone age for no fucking reason even tho win7 and win10 are free is fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1472468050589.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
1472468050589.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>736093469
>have some graphic card driver support, buy it
>>
>>736093336
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/windows-10-home/D76QX4BZNWK4/1NT3?icid=Cat-Windows-mosaic_linknav-Home-051717-en_US
Just do it.
>>
you can pirate it, use kmspico or something from my digital life
also dual boot with linux, windows is a spyware
>>
>>736093535
>>736093568
'cause of architecture.
Not telling you won't have GPU support, but it won't fit your hardware on first try, trust me. It will eventually work if you know what to look for. Probably a matter of weeks and a few crashes.

Try getting GPU support on Archlinux and you'll see what I mean. I'm not saying it's impossible, or even difficult, but it won't work straight outta the box.
>>
>>736093685
wat
>>
>>736093791
For proper 3D acceleration on nVidia and AMD/ATI cards, you'll need proprietary graphics card drivers. Installing those is:
a. a pain in the ass, and
b. needs to be repeated on every kernel upgrade.

Additionally, the AMD/ATI drivers are notorious for being unstable.
>>
>>736093568
>I'm just new to this pirating OS thing
look anon it's not complicated at all.
download the windows software
you do not have to pirate it at all, it is free, you can download it from microsoft official site, full version as a trial.
then google, windows loader.
run that exe
you now have full windows and are able to update it.

>>736093589
>loosing data and productivity because herp derp i'm going to use software from the stone age
what the fuck are you talking about you faggot.
firstly winxp isn't stone age, iirc is only lost it's support last year.
secondly, anyone who is writing viruses are doing it for win7 and 10, not windows 95 you idiot.
thirdly, updating windows does not make a damn bit of difference to getting malware, spyware etc on your computer.
being a retarded faggot like you is how you get that shit on your computer.
using a firewall, antivirus, spybot is the only protection from malicious software NOT windows
>>
>>736093545
Sheeeeeit
>>
>>736093862
No, I meant about Windows.
>>
>>736091431
Just FYI - there's a key that'll activate any win 10 version .. not pasting it here, but if I could find it so can anyone .. I've activated 35+ on it so far. Sign you got the "magic" key : EULA is really short ..
>>
>>736093575
>luck

It's called not being a fucking moron. Sorry for giving people the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>736091431
Pirate it you fucking dropkick
>>
>>736093882
>firstly winxp isn't stone age, iirc is only lost it's support last year.
Windows XP EOL: April 8, 2014
>>
>>736093685
Nigger this is so fucking wrong it hurts me to read.

You slap in a graphics card. Go to the fucking site (the little disk they give you also works)

You select your os. You install it. That's it.

Good god man, stop being plebian. Even if it's not on the disk, the site has drivers for all. I can get an xp driver if I wanted.
>>
>>736093485
Angel Beats tho
>>
>>736094005
>3 years
>stone age

End your life
>>
>>736094050
Thanks fam, you my nigga for real.

It's Gunna save me an awkward ass phone call with mom too
>>
>>736093925
If your system is not up-to-date, even being a genius will not make it perfectly safe. Hell, even if it is up-to-date, it will not be perfectly safe. Why do you think there are still security updates everyday?
Unless you build your own OS and use only your own softwares, you're not perfectly safe, and updates try to fix that. (Even if Windows sometimes goes to far with fixing)
>>
>>736093882
OP here, Honestly, I feel like your advice sounds the best. It also sounds the least illegal, if that makes any sense? Since I'm downloading the actual trial, I guess I'm not doing it completely illegally. I think I'll go with this process, thank you anon.
I'll still read all the other responses in this thread though, knowledge is power and all that
>>
>>736094005
>iirc
>>
>>736093882
Firstly, WinXp is no longer supported. It's Obsolete, deal with it.
Secondly, You don't know a thing about viruses if you think they are version specific.
Thirdly Why the fuck would you keep a firewall updated, anti-malware updated, anti-virus updated and NOT keep windows updated since windows DOES protect against things like Randsomeware and all sorts of vulnerabilities, this is literally pentest 101.. But you wouldn't know this because you're fucking retarded. You realize malware targets vulnerabilities in software, and keeping that software patched eliminates threats. Having a sytem that is immune to code is better than relying on third party software trying to catch it in the act. My fucking god, at lest learn some fucking basics before you sit there and spout shit like Mah win95 hur dur. We get it, your old and lazy.
>>
>>736092159
>TRR6T
you are not the only one to use that key... kek
>>
>>736094117
>if that makes any sense
It doesn't, and there's no thing as "more illegal" or "less illegal". An offense in an offense.
>>
i am using pirated windows 7 all in one just search it youll find it
>>
>>736093882
WannaCry worked by exploiting a bug that was fixed in the March updates. If you updated in March, you were immune to it. Updates definitely keep a lot of malware out.
>>
>>736094108
Yea that explains why there are three people in the thread disagreeing with you but not a single person is stupid enough to back you up.

See >>736093882
It's not about windows. It never was. You need to -not be a fucking moron- and you will be fine. Point positive, I've gotten exactly one virus in my 30 years of computer usage. I never update, never do anything like that. I just practice not being a fucking moron.

But judging from this thread, people here should be buying apple.

Oh, to answer a question to be asked. I got the virus from an extremely old dos game I found at a garage sale. Rather cute little virus, changed it so you got a message before boot.
>>
>>736091992
haha, no

i have 12 computers in the house all running win7 64bit

thanks hungarian leet hacker
>>
>>736094046
I guess you live in a world where all pc architectures are the same and drivers never fail, and NVIDIA supports every system.
>>
>>736091992
The KMS method actually looks solid.
>>
>>736091431
>Buy oem cheap at
Or
>Download windows from m$ site and use kms activator
>>
>>736094324
It does when you stick to buying parts that aren't called Antel and IMD.

Fucks sakes man, what's the fuck was your system that you needed to go on a wild pussy hunt to get a driver?
>>
>>736094117
>your advice sounds the best
You realize the whole thread is calling this guy a retard right?
>>
>>736091431

You can find win10 pro at 16 dollars
>>
>>736094139
>viruses if you think they are version specific.
they are version specific you mongoloid, why do you think mac went for years without antivirus at all, because no one was writing viruses for them
viruses that work on win 10, which is not based off dos is not gonna work on dos based OS you dickhead.

>NOT keep windows updated
because OP is a faggot who wants windows but does not want to pirate the license.
I don't update windows because i am not a cuck noob fuck like you who is installing random exe's and going on shit tier websites.
Plus implying windows does anything at all to prevent malicious software just shows how much of a underage faggot you are.
in fact, if you had been on the pre 2.0 internet we wouldn't even be having this conversation.
You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about
>>
>>736094394
>whole thread
>one nigger is arguing with him

I'm guessing that nigger is you
>>
>>736091431
If you don't know how to properly pirate windows then you are better off just buying it or install gentoo.
>>
>>736094301
Not being a "fucking moron" helps, but as I told before, it does not make any system perfectly safe. FFS, tell me what happens if suddenly there's a huge security hole in a very popular software you use everyday and it's not getting fixed? Either you fix it yourself (Sure), or you stop using it, or you're not safe.
>>
>>736094417
This

This double nigger who demands everyone updates windows is acting like viruses just spawn into your computer when you don't update
>>
>>736094442
To be fair, it takes a few weeks until you have an idea how Windows activation works and what tools are safe and future-proof and what are stupid stopgap measures
>>
>>736094394
OP here, honestly I have no clue what you guys are arguing about on firewalls or something, but his advice to download the trial for free and then use windows loader later, that sounds good. What's your opinion on it?
>>
>>736094442
>install gentoo
Definitely the right course of action here.
>>
>>736094301
>I've gotten exactly one virus in my 30 years of computer usage
I have been properly using windows for about 18 years now nd in the limewire days I installed soooo many viruses on the computer I was using.
It was such an easy mistake to do.
i also seen shit loads of CP on tht shit too.
The good thing about this is I now know how viruses work and what they do to your computer.
So since those days I have never had a virus again. I expect i never will.
>>
>>736094508
No, not being a fucking moron is all you need to do.

And explain your thought process on this whole "huge security hole" in the program? Do you think you can open up vlc one day, and because it's not patched someone is Gunna be able to drop exe and dll files all over your machine?

No, it's Gunna have the same abilities as vlc.

Now let's move to some bread and butter program flaws. Let's say windows.

Fireup windows, UNpatched, and.... what? How the viruses Gunna get there? They don't just magically spawn in. No, there needs to be user error for any virus to work.
>>
>>736094581
Still illegal (hint: MS can detect it trivially, they just choose to let you live for now).
Also Windows Loader is silly
>>
>>736094511
If it's about me (I guess), I never said not-updating was a terrible threat, I said it made your system less safe, and that a perfectly safe system never exists anyway, unless you're using your own OS. Better being a computer-savvy user with an outdated system than a moron user with up-to-date system, still.

Source: working for MS Office, so I don't know about security updates, but I do know how MS updates are handled (Yeah, attack me on this, like I get money when people buy Windows or update)
>>
>>736094005
And your point is? It's currently 2015 so stfu idiot.
>>
>>736091699
Buying it is more complicated
Kys faggot
>>
>>736094632
And so you realize that it was all user error thay gave you those viruses?

Cause downloading snoop dog_dmx_thegame_hardcore_trap house.mp3.exe didn't fuck you til you ran it. That's the truth
>>
>>736094664
>Windows Loader is silly
wtf do you use to get the coa then nigger?

MS can detect it, of course, but they don't give a fuck.
On the flip side of that I had a genuine OEM license once and they refused to give me tech support for a bsod on the forums so what is the difference anyway if they refuse you with a gen licence
>>
>>736094664
Alright, illegal sure. And even if MS knows but wont do anything about, is it even that dangerous? Also what's wrong with windows loader?
>>
>>736094581
Like >>736094664 said, you're safe. For now.
That is, until Steve Ballmer kidnaps you and keeps you as his personal sex slave indefinitely.
>>
>>736091954
Wasting money makes you a faggot?
>>
>>736092059
True. MS don't care about their pirated software on their computers. It would be very easy for them to check it and cause a shitstorm but they just don't.
>>
>>736094581
see
>>736092121

Both the pre-activated win7 and the free update to win10 are legit. There is no need to mess around with cracking trial versions.
But this in 4chan, You'll have one guy that know's what he's talking about, and a thread full of faggots talking shit.
>>
File: fuckme.png (17KB, 624x475px) Image search: [Google]
fuckme.png
17KB, 624x475px
off topic but is making me anxious i cant see thumbnails on photos also pic related
>>
>>736094791
I don't use anything, I buy my copies of Windows.
KMS-based solutions are superior because MS really can't tell if you're working for someone with your license.
>>
>>736094324
>I guess you live in a world where all pc architectures are the same and drivers never fail, and NVIDIA supports every system.
And where the fuck do you live? Africa or Syria?
>>
>>736094726
Not Gunna attack you, but you are seeing what I'm saying here now right?

You said it yourself, the smart man with the undated software beats joe moe with his updates.

I will admit, I've given too much credit to the average windows user
>>
>>736094632
Please tell me how do you missuse windows?
>>
Pirate it you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>736094817
>implying I don't want that

Oh daddy, say developers again
>>
>>736094769
yeah, but they were not always labled exe of course. but they were exe.
I was a noob back in those days so it was user error.
Now if I am ever sketchy about any file I use total virus online
>>
>>736094581
Stop being a faggot just download pre activated windows 10 pro
>>
>>736094654
You're implying all the softwares you're using don't have any errors in them. Textbook example, though very unlikely: a never-found-before bug in Win explorer deletes every indexed file in case it takes more than 1.5 seconds to launch. What will you do, even if you're not a moron?
>>
>>736094523
If youre fucking stupid why would that take you longer than a fucking minute
>>
>>736094845
>buy my copies of Windows.
so why are you saying windows loader is silly if you have never even used it.
or are you just shitposting
>>
>>736094930
Total Virus: The Premier Virus Scanning Website
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.