[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendzoned again. I have always been there for her but she

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 15

File: IMG-20170617-WA0003-1.jpg (263KB, 606x991px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170617-WA0003-1.jpg
263KB, 606x991px
Friendzoned again.

I have always been there for her but she still sees me as a friend and nothing more.

Why are bitches so cruel /b?

I try not to think of her but I'm too madly in love with her.

All I want is to be with her and take care of her.

I don't mind that she's having sex with a chad while she's with me.

Call me a cuck all you want but I'd rather be a cuck than to be where I am now.

I love her so much that it hurts.

What do I do /b?

I'm contemplating an hero because I cannot imagine a life without her.

Make me feel better /b
>>
>>736081935
You are in the friendzone because you treated her like a friend you dumbass. If you treat her like you want to be in a relationship with her and she has no interest in you, you need to bounce.
>>
>>736082048

Hey fuck you! I treated her like the love of my life! I'd die for her! I'm not that bad looking. Why wouldn't she want me? I don't want to bounce because I only want her.
>>
>>736082227

Calm down OP! What do you want us to do? We can't possibly make her magically fall in love with you. Might as well move on.
>>
OP is a faggot!!!
>>
And thats why she isnt attracted to you. Youre a beta orbiter. You exist only to satisfy her passing emotional needs and alleviate her boredom. You are weak willed and lack confidence and reek of desperation.

Alphas go for what they want, they have the ability to fuck around with whomever they want. If a girl rejects them, which does happen obviously, they instantly move on to the next girl, because they put no value on one single woman. Our species' reproductive strategy works that way; our genes are more likely to be passed on by sleeping with as mang women as possible, casting our seed wide and far. A beta cant get any woman he wants. He will find one that shows possible interest and dump all of his investment into her, because he knows he cant get another girl. He puts all his value on that one woman.

Females want to reproduce only with the best genes. And the best genes come from alpha males, not betas. They want a man who has the ability to get other women if they so choose. They dont want a man who is settling for them and cant get other women. Female reproductive strategy is the opposite of males'. They cannot go sleeping around with as many males as possible, because pregnancy is a massive investment in resources that leaves the woman in a weakened vurnerable state, and in nature can have complications that could kill them during childbirth. They have to be very picky with whom they reproduce with, while men can just cast the biggest net possible.

However, even though women want alpha genes for their offspring, they will accept a relationship with a beta male - but only once they are producing offspring with an alpha. They know that the alpha is capable of going elsewhere, and if they fail or fear that he will abandon them and their child, they will settle for a beta to protect them, provide shelter and resources, and provide for them and their children. They know the beta will stick around; he has no options.

Its all nature bro. And mindset. Be alpha.
>>
It's because you're putting her in a chokehold, OP
>>
File: 1492819965626.jpg (161KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
1492819965626.jpg
161KB, 500x496px
>>736082879
kek wills it
>>
File: 1488785065824.jpg (776KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488785065824.jpg
776KB, 1000x1000px
>>736082879
Praise Kek
>>
an hero is always an option but not the solution.
>>
>>736081935
pic related?
>>
File: IMG_3621.jpg (35KB, 485x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3621.jpg
35KB, 485x491px
>>736082227
Just imagine being this beta
>>
>>736081935
why dont you treat her like a normal fucking person? Ya know, like if she was just another guy friend but know that she has a vagina.

dont be at her fucking beck and call

dont literally try to find a fucking reason to be nice to her

dont orbit her looking for a chance to "impress" her

if that doesnt work, then move on op.

I once had a huge crush on this girl with gigantic tits in HS. She never gave me a chance even if she was single. She even went as far as get naked for a dude shes known for a week. I finally realized that she just wasnt for me and moved on with my life. Now i have 2 kids and a wife that actually loves me
>>
File: no.jpg (84KB, 512x960px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
84KB, 512x960px
>>736081935
Take comfort in knowing that the beta uprising is on the horizon, OP.
>>
>>736081935
Lady troubles? I've got a friend that I think you should meet. He'll get you set on the right trick.
>>
>>736081935
join the military my man.

I've never been friendzoned, because I never even tried for the girls I really wanted. Girlfriends would come and go, but I really just went along with them so I wouldn't offend them.

I've been eyeing the same girl for 10 years now and I haven't done jack shit.

At least in the military you have something to keep your mind off of her. 25b who does an 88m's job lel. Plus the dress ASU looks classy as fuck.
>>
>>736081935
get the fuck over it faggot.
>>
>>736082879

This is what goes on subconsciously with dating/sex. Its not a choice. WE ARE ANIMALS, AND THIS IS OUR NATURE.

YOU CANNOT OVERCOME YOUR NATURAL INSTINCTS.

Hundreds of thousands of years of evolution have made us this way. Our current state is the result of the best, most successful reproductive strategies and qualities succeeding and the non-best not succeeding as often and thus being bred out of existance. Out nature is this way not only because it works, but because it worked the best time and time again for our species as a whole.

Its a bitter pill to swallow for any guy who is empathetic and emotional and caring and "nice". It really is. Its fucked up to think at the end of the day we are just animals that are slaves to their base instincts. But that is reality. You embrace reality and game it to maximize your success, or you fight it and ultimately fail.

Embrace your nature. Embrace your animal instinct that is the sole reason your ancestors came and went and how you came into existance. This is our reality. Learn to play the game of life, or die without passing on your genes.

Sorry, i know this is a bit much to take in, especially if this isnt a bait thread and youre an emotional wreck. But its the truth, and it must be confronted and embraced or you will never understand why things are the way they are.
>>
>>736082227
>>
>>736082227
Calm down you fag. You're obsessed with her like if she was an object instead of a fucking human
>>
>>736083533
this is what happens when you spoil your children with gifts instead of affection.

His own father was so concerned about his own image that he didn't even show sadness over his son's death. Kind of like he saw it coming or it didn't really concern him.

I feel for the dude. I watched all of his videos, read the manifesto, and read up on his family. It was a disaster waiting to happen, yet no one cared enough to step in.
>>
>>736083826

Sux but some are just born to lose. Not everyone can be a winner. The dad must be pretty dumb to allow this shit to fester considering he just let his genes get erased from the species. Your offspring are everything, you are just a vehicle for your genetics. Life is meaningless other than to create more life.
>>
>>736081935
Ohhh some girl likes you as a friend instead of as a romantic partner and you are contemplating an hero? Do it faggot, the world will be better without a spineless drama queen like you. No wonder she doesn't wanna date somebody like you.
>>
Jesus OP, get the fuck over it, shit happens.
>>
File: 916.jpg (34KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
916.jpg
34KB, 242x242px
>>
>>736081935
well because who you are right now is not what she needs. There's something lacking; if it's something you can't achieve then probably you should not see her anymore..
>>
>>736081935
You're not friend zoned. You're just a faggot.
>>
>>736081935
If she's friendzoned you, then you need to accept that or cut off all contact with her.
>>
>>736083301

Yes, pic related. That's me. Holding her.
>>
>>736082879

How do i be alpha? How do I get her to love me??? I want to cup those breast of hers so badly.
>>
>>736081935
Hahahha gooks are so pathetic guess youll end up with some obese bitch while this zipperhead gets pregnant and takes other guys loads but yours. Haha suck shit
>>
>>736081935
1 Stop being a oneitis faggot the single most replacable thing in any mans life is a whore
2 Cut all ties, delete everything, If you must send a text and tell her that you cant do this anymore
3 Move at least 1000 miles away dump it all
>>
>>736081935
Is that you, Tim?
>>
>>736083518

Good for you. But I'm too madly in love. I cannot stop loving her.
>>
>>736082227
you are afflicted with She's One for me Itis
get over it, pussy is pussy. You should know since you are a total Pussy!
>>
>>736081935
Are you 14?grow up.
>>
>>736083533

I'm not like him. I'm better than him. For God's same can't you see how I look in the pic? I'm way better looking than him and at least I get to hold her.
>>
File: LongFaceCHing.jpg (72KB, 630x903px) Image search: [Google]
LongFaceCHing.jpg
72KB, 630x903px
>>
This.
Just this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR69Z4r_RbM
>>
>>736087264
Here is what you do anon, she will hate you after but who gives a fuck its just a woman
1 save up a decent amount 1k or more
2 bide your time she will be desperate for cash and come to you asking to borrow it
3 be a man of once and say "Oh I can give you the cash but..."
4 Film her stating that this is a consensual act "important may come up later"
5 fuck her and give her the cash
6 tell everyone shes a whore now
>>
>>736081935
Just kill yourself.

Holy fuck.

I'm getting real sick of beta virgin faggots posting about how shitty their lives are. You could be dead already and not have to think about anything at all, anon. What's taking you so long?
>>
>>736087279
damn i wasted time trying to give advice to a gook?
you cant help them, OP just anhero
>>
>>736083604

In my country joining the military means you're a failure. And I won't have the means to shower her with gifts like what I'm doing now. Rethink your life you pathetic twat!
>>
>>736081935
See >>736087279
>>
>>736085681

How about you show me a pic of your real self before calling me a faggot? Do I look like a faggot to you? No! A real man but this beautiful woman still chooses others over me. What the fuck!?
>>
I got proof that being a dick to girls work a few yaers ago.
Been chasing a 8/10 for months, no luck at all, friendzoned as fuck.
Decided to just move on, and did.
A month later i met her in a club, she came over and wanted to talk, barely even looked at her, told her to have a nice evening, and walked away.
One hour later, just gotten home, she called me, 15 minutes later she was at my door, and 10 minutes after that we were humping.

The worse you treat girls, the easier you get laid.
Moral.
>>
>>736087279

Go fuck yourself you shitstain! Do I look like a gook to you? I'm not even from the states!
>>
>>736087377

My name is Kit Meng you retard. Stop acting like you know me.
>>
>>736081935
Have you ever heard the saying that guys and girls CAN'T be friends. It's a pretty broad statement with a few exceptions, but overall its true. Guys just don't make friends with girls. The only time you see guys hanging out with girls is when they're fucking, or the guy / girl is in a different relationship or gay. If you're "friends" with a single girl and you're both straight, you're doing something wrong. Either walk away (best option by far), or make heavy sexual advances towards her and see how she reacts.

It sounds like you're blaming this girl because you're being such a little bitch. It has nothing to do with this girl, she's just trying to be nice and doesn't wanna hurt you're feelings because you're "friends". Again, walk away and get the fuck over it, it's the only way.
>>
>>736087442

Are you gay? Fuck out of here you virgin kissless bastard! I'm trying to seek advice and help and you're calling me a pussy? Fuck off!
>>
>>736087521

Do I look 14? That was taken in a club. If you have common sense you would know I'm not 14. Fuck off kid!
>>
there's no such thing as "friend zone" you're just not attractive enough.
>>
>>736081935
>>736082227
>>736082879
>>736083518
>>736083697
This is what happens when women are in these white societies. They become a parody of all their beliefs and they pick up on all these social statuses. They out men who want to help them because of outside influence. These retards shout alpha and beta without really knowing what that means. The truth is we're all just omegas. We all are just do-nothings. That's what an omega is, someone who doesn't do anything but think about what has happened. We can still be alpha but to imitate one we become beta. An alpha is a forward thinker. He loves to do nothing but make himself feel good. An alpha is just someone who thinks of what the next best possible action. That's it. You retards act like women are all some single consciousness that acts accordingly to each male. What you imagine is a soulless Godless society, but that doesn't matter you're probably atheist.
>>
File: 1496541258236.jpg (103KB, 1500x958px) Image search: [Google]
1496541258236.jpg
103KB, 1500x958px
>>736088283
Stupid "enlightened" nigger. I'm friends with multiple girls with no sexual attachments. I'm in a relationship of my own, and some of them are in ones of their own. The "guys and girls can't be friends!!!" myth is the most autistic thing on this website.
>>
>>736087634

I can't possibly do that to her. You think this is some kind of movie? This is real life you autist!
>>
This is gr8 b8 r8 8/8 m8 no h8
>>
>>736083731
Fucking this. All you beta cucks need to realize that you are all selfish as fuck.
>>
>>736087701

I'm not a beta virgin you fucktard! I've fucked prostitutes before. Maybe you should go kill yourself first!
>>
File: retardalert.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
retardalert.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>>736088441
did you fucking read my post dip shit? i literally just said there are a few exceptions, one of them being people who are already in relationships. you just said both you and your female friends are already in relationships.
>>
>>736088631
Your bait is horrible, OP-san. Please die.

Sage.
>>
>>736088500
ive done it 5 times with great success starting around the time i was 23.
>nutting in a girl you literally turned into a whore is the best
>>
>>736081935
Get over it fag
>>
>>736088059

Finally! A decent advice! Thanks a lot mate! I might actually try this. I'm so sick of being friendzoned.
>>
>>736088500
Reminder these guys actually want you to think less of this girl and you probably should. It's like you think of her as some Goddess. You need to come back to earth or maybe not, it's your life. Just know if you keep looking at her like this you'll only be more disappointed when she doesn't return your feelings.
>>
Wash your teeth more man thats fucking disgusting.
>>
>>736088979

Fuck you! I brush my teeth every single day. I even had bracers for crying out loud! Post a pic of your "perfect teeth" and we'll see whose teeth needs washing.
>>
y'all need to move on son.

Best thing that happened to me years back was the friendzone chick moving away. I was able to look at my life and see what an idiot I'd been, and I was able to pursue other women

Not saying I am smashing it every night but I am reasonably successful so it all worked out.
>>
>>736089346

Problem is I cannot move on. She's the love of my life. Can you not see how beautiful she is? I fucking love her!
>>
>>736081935
She's gorgeous. You will never get her.
>>
Just because you have an unhealthy obsession with her doesn't entitle you to anything. Leave her alone before she catches on and gets a restraining order.
>>
>>736089852

Are you a virgin? Can't you see my arms around her? Stupid fuck.
>>
>>736090134
You will never get her.
>>
>>736090134
>are you a virgin?
>my arms around her
>holding some girl like your about to choke her out

If you think that's how you're meant to hold a girl, you may be the virgin here...also why is your head the shape of a naan bread?
>>
Maybe lighten up on the cringe social media posts as well.
>>
>>736081935
You look beta as fuck. No wonder she's treating you as a doormat. She's probably fucking other guys on the side.
>>
>>736090336

I suppose you know the right way to hold a woman? Fuck off you basement dwelling virgin! I'm the one with a woman. Have you even seen a naan before? My head is no where near there.
>>
>>736090387

I didn't post it. She posted it.
>>
OP is one ugly cuck! Dat bitch prob sucking 5 dicks on the side while he dreams of getting a chance to touch her tits. KYS OP.
>>
>>736082227
think of it this way, you're attracted to her and she isn't attracted with you, that means she's worth more than you on the market. if she suddenly LOVES you, that won't change. in the end you will always be deadly afraid that she will cheat or find another man. and this is even worse than the friendzone. let her go, and aim for someone your level.
>>
>>736091038
She will have sex with animals but not him.
>>
>>736081935
>>I love her so much that it hurts.

Quit.
Remove her from your life.
Move on.
Love yourself first.
>>
File: 1352042171495.gif (499KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1352042171495.gif
499KB, 500x281px
>>736087354
This.
>>
>>736081935
>I'm too madly in love with her.
You only think you are because you want something you can't have. Learn to move on and live your own life. Grow up.
>>
>>736091193

I don't care if she's fucking behind my back. I just want to be with her. To care for her. To love her. Why won't she let me?? 0
>>
>>736090865
If she is yours already why are you asking for advice on /b?
>>
>>736087780
>And I won't have the means to shower her with gifts like what I'm doing now.

What gifts have you given her?
>>
>>736091640

Learn to read you twat! I'm not in a relationship with her. I'm just telling anon to get a life since at least I'm with a woman even though I'm not in a relationship with her. Unlike him who is probably commenting from his mom's basement.

I just feel so lost. I just want to be with her. I don't feel like it's worth living this life without her. She smell so good. God I miss her so much. I feel like an hero with the thought of living without her.
>>
>>736091878
First off, you are rude as fuck. Second off you are one ugly mother fucker. Third, saying you are with a woman means you are dating her. Grow the fuck up and act like a man. No one likes a whimpering low test pussy.
>>
>>736091595
Because past a certain point, if you are friends, she will only ever see you as a friend and nothing else.
This is why somenew guy might come up and snatch her.
Do yourself a favour and start looking elsewhere, you are young and not bad looking. You don't need to cut all ties but don't hesitate to hook up in front of her, not to try to make her jealous or something just live your life. She might even show some interest on day. And if she does get to the fucking point quickly and possibly literally.
>>
>>736092084
> you are young and not bad looking
He is one ugly son of a bitch
>>
>>736081935
You are not so good farmer I here.
You have more then 1 tree on your garden to eat fruits. If 1 tree die you have 3 more to replace it.
>you have luck f wisdom come to visit me
>>
>>736082227
Treat her bad you'll see better results
>>
>>736092043

Sorry if I came off as rude.
>>
>>736081935
>call me a cuck
Cuck
Amirite boiz? Tell me I'm right
>>
>>736081935
Stop being hard on yourself and get your shit straight.
Break your friendship and see what happens from here.
It won't be easy, but life is a bitch.
>>
>>736081935
Fucking cockhead retard
Amirite boiz ????
Plz tell me I'm rite
If I'm wong I don't wanna b rite
Amirite???
Plz be my friend
>>
>>736092510
>>736092642
Fucking samefag LOL piece of shit
What a cunt
Amirite??
Plz tell me I'm right
Plz
Amirite?????
I don't wanna be alone anymore
>>
who fucking cares women are fucking bullshit anyways. so much to deal with just to get regular sex and companionship.
>>
File: 1482709162936.png (228KB, 1059x587px) Image search: [Google]
1482709162936.png
228KB, 1059x587px
>>736082879
>>
File: IMG_20170617_210708.jpg (88KB, 810x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170617_210708.jpg
88KB, 810x960px
>>736092760
No I wasn't you faggot cunt
Amirite boiz??
Plz
Fuck this idiot??
Amirite???
Plz????????
I hate myself
>>
>>736092215

What the fuck are you even saying?
>>
>I don't mind that she's having sex with a chad while she's with me.
>I'd rather be a cuck than to be where I am now
...and that's why you got friendzone'd: you have no fucking spine & reek of desperation.
>no woman wants a spineless worm
>>
>>736092084

Thanks for the advice. Unlike some people here - you are offering genuine advice. Appreciate it mate.
>>
>>736088729
doesn't work if you're ugly tho
>>
File: IMG_0850.jpg (93KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0850.jpg
93KB, 750x937px
>>736082227
Easy answer.

1) Fuck first
2) Fall in love afterwards

You lack sexual prowess friend - which means you most likely lack confidence.

Move on and fuck some other chicks, she'll be begging for you to make her the center of attention again.

Until you get her in bed - she will ALWAYS have power over you.

Good luck
>>
>>736092177

Fuck you!
>>
>>736092576

Easier said then done.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.