[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

___FLAT EARTH DISCUSSION___ >reading thread a few days ago

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 57

File: is_this_legit.jpg (47KB, 644x640px) Image search: [Google]
is_this_legit.jpg
47KB, 644x640px
___FLAT EARTH DISCUSSION___

>reading thread a few days ago
>"is the earth flat?"
>hahaha.gif
>what a faggot!
>continue to fuck with OP
>couple shit posts later I get curious
>begin to humor the idea
>against my formal studies and better judgment couple things making sense
>ADM. Richard E. Byrd
>makes me confused

So now I'm not so fucking sure. Let's say the earth is flat, that would mean not only nasa and every other space program on the planet has been lieing to the public, but also paleontologists, geologists etc.

Also, Im no Christian and have never read the bible so I have no faith in "God's word" but I'm no scientist either and like everyone else I blindly go along with the texts and studies of what was taught in schools.

Man I just don't know. Do any of you fags believe in flat earth? If so, why?
>>
No. Gravity would not work how you would think in this case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs
>>
Fuck gravity, why cant you see Asia from the other side of the Pacific?

Because chemtrails, thats why.
>>
i went on a flight eastwards to india, took a flight west and got back home. unless compasses lie then this is an open shut case
>>
>>735862592
Can you explain gravity?
>>
>>735862393
Flat Earth is pseudoscience, enough said.
>>
How do lunar eclipses work. How do you explain different stars visible in northern/southern hemisphere. Why don't distances from flat earth maps match up with real distances (because that shit is stretched out in the map, see Australia). There is no ice wall.
>>
>>735863206
Well,

>all masses have a force that attracts other objects to their center
>the earth has this too
>you can temporarily escape it by doing something like jumping before you are brought back down
>>
>>735863206
Gravity, or gravitation, is a natural phenomenon by which all things with mass are brought toward (or gravitate toward) one another, including planets, stars and galaxies. Since energy and mass are equivalent, all forms of energy, including light, also cause gravitation and are under the influence of it.

Wikipedia
>>
File: IMG_1433.jpg (23KB, 250x298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1433.jpg
23KB, 250x298px
I believe the earth is flat

how come no matter the altitude the horizon always looks like a straight line, and never curves… Take for instance the city of Chicago across that huge lake which is about 43 miles, from that far you do not see the city dip below the line ergo the earth tends to be more flat like
>>
>>735863528
>43 miles
HOW BIG DO YOU THINK THE EARTH IS?!
>>
>>735863528
>^this

If the earth has a curve approximately 8" per mile, why is it that no matter how high you go up (plane, hot air balloon etc) the horizon is ALWAYS flat and eye level?
>>
>>735863758
..Post your pictures....
>>
File: 1494604694874.jpg (107KB, 600x561px) Image search: [Google]
1494604694874.jpg
107KB, 600x561px
>>
File: shrug.gif (171KB, 464x264px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.gif
171KB, 464x264px
>>735862393
I looked into this a while back and ultimately decided that I am completely uncertain of either theory, and I'm ok with that. Unless I get in a rocket and exit the atmosphere and see it for myself, I do not know if I am living on a globe or flat earth. I would be ok with either, and would be ready to accept either.
>>
the world is hollow, get over it
>>
The Earth isn't even real, we're sun people. You fucks are just too stupid to think you're not what you're looking at. Ferfukssake...
>>
File: IMG_1615.jpg (64KB, 421x496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1615.jpg
64KB, 421x496px
There's also so tips/clues here and there, it's all coming to a head

Flat earth gaining attention, Katy perry mind control meltdown...dark times are truly here
>>
I think what drives a lot of the skepticism and anger from flat earthers against mainstream science is a misunderstanding of the words theory and law in a scientific context. It goes something like this:

People observe things.
Scientists run experiments and take measurements.
They derive models that match the reality that is observed.
They test the models and modify/rewrite as newer information comes in.
Its as simple as that.

They are not "laws" in the sense that someone or some people got together and made shit up out of thin air-- they are not arbitrary like drug laws or at what age you are considered an adult. They are models that-- to the best of our current knowledge-- _describe_ what we observe in the natural world.
>>
>>735863528
Cause you're always seeing it from the sun, yah dingus.
>>
>>735862393
you can measure the diameter of the earth yourself several ways
>>
flat earthers have never been in an airplane
>>
File: IMG_1616.jpg (130KB, 733x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1616.jpg
130KB, 733x960px
>>735864053
>>
>>735862592
Flat earthers dont believe in gravity the believe that the earth is moving up really fast
>>
It took me over a year of research day in and day out to actually begin to accept it as fact. I believe it because there are too many facts that would be impossible within the confines of the model of the universe society would like you to believe. Also, there is not one fleck of proof that the earth is round.
>>
>>735864053
What is this picture caption trying to say, exactly?
>>
File: Great Seal.jpg (138KB, 800x796px) Image search: [Google]
Great Seal.jpg
138KB, 800x796px
>>735862393
Flat Earth is psyop that has two goals:
1. To turn attention from important things (You know what we do to planst and animals on idustrial scale here? That is what "they" want to do to us). As You might not Know Attention and Time are two MOST VALUABLE currencies You have. Startt from here triviumeducation.com
2. To flaten humans IMAGINATION.
>>
>>735862393

I just want to see a real picture of th earth from space, not that cgi composite bullshit.

They tried to show some poorly done video of the moon circling the earth. Funny thing is the clouds don't move!
>>
>>735862393
>against my formal studies and better judgment couple things making sense
and that's where you took the wrong path, kiddo.
>>
>>735862393
Stop doing DMT, smoke some weed and go watch the stars. Then save up and go watch them from the Southern Hemisphere. Anywhere in the south. There are two clear poles of rotation visible from the surface of the earth: North Star and the Southern Cross. The literal only way to do that, mathematically, is if the planet's "disk" folds back around on its axis of rotation, I.E. is a sphere.

Flat earth is a patchwork of contradictory, ad-hawk explanations pulled out of thin air.
>>
>>735864406
This is the last desperate argument to manipulate people back into wilfull ignorance
>>
>>735864441
How would you determine that they are real when you don't believe the real ones that exist are real?

>jadensmith.png
>>
>>735864251
I've been on plenty of flights to and from South America, I can say with certainty that as far as I could see and tell, everything looks flat without a curve no matter the direction I look at from the window.
Same thing with a cruise I went to, everything was flat

Also how come you can see the moon and sun out at the same time, aren't they supposed to be practically opposite of each other?
>>
File: IMG_0954.jpg (82KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0954.jpg
82KB, 640x960px
>>
>>735863206
In the beginning there was the great seperation, two ideas formed themselves around the basis of 'yes, I am' and 'no, I can not be' but how can one not be if one isn't? How can one confirm oneself if one doesn't have nothing to confirm it is something? And so these two forces, as seperate they have become still flow between one another. The upwards energy we feel, that propels us towards the sky in a sense. This is concious, and says, 'no, I am no nothing'. The downward force we feel as gravity and inertia and all that jazz from weight and such is the universe telling us, 'yes, we are nothing.' How else would we perceive gravity?
>>
>>735863758
Can you explain what the fuck this eye level shit is about? I always hear it touted by you twats and cant understand if the idea as retarded as I think it is.

If you look at something . . .you will see it. If you look at the horizon, it will be in the center of your field of view.

Do you mean if you view in a direction perpendicular to the ground underneath you? Get on a fucking airplane you retard. Get on an airplane and look in the direction pointed by a level measuring stick held horizontally. You will be looking at fucking space.
>>
File: BBClPvH.jpg (16KB, 624x426px) Image search: [Google]
BBClPvH.jpg
16KB, 624x426px
>>735864406
hmm interesting. I would not be surprised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BWMuoomVRk
>>
>>735864566
The ones that exist all contradict one another.. either all except one are fake, or they are all fake. Also, they are clearly falsely produced images as they copy and paste clouds, and continents look different sizes each time they release a new pic of the earth
>>
One of the most retarded arguments I've seen for the Flat Earth came from B.o.B a bit back, something about how two cities in the background of a picture he took were 16 miles apart, but he could not see the curve.
The circumference of the Earth is about 24,901 miles. 16 miles is nothing.
>>735864291
You're fucking dumb.
If the sun was merely a few miles from us, WE WOULD BE TOASTED TO SHIT.
>>735864441
......The moon does circle the Earth...
The Earth circles the Sun...
The Sun circles the SMBH at the center of the Milky Way galaxy...
>>735864561
First of all, what ultimate goal even is there in hiding that the Earth is flat, you fucking idiot?
Sales of globes?

>>735864609
You're going purely by observation, which is a shit way of doing science.

Also, your second claim, no, fuckfart...
The moon is illuminated by light from the Sun because it does not produce its own light, hence why you can sometimes see the moon during the day...christ...
>>
File: your grave.jpg (223KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
your grave.jpg
223KB, 1536x1024px
>>735864561
You dont even understand what You are saying.
>>
>>735864328
moving does not cause "gravity", acceleration does, easily observable..
does flat earth accelerate for whatever years it's old?
how fast are we going?
even if i assume you're a god delusionist and believe earth is only 2017 years old we would be out of every fuckin scale fast till now.
>>
>>735864526
It's ad-hoc bro
>>
>>735864343
you mean you needed a year to find lies that "proof" other lies, because the 99.999% of proofs that your lies are lies are not what you wanted to hear?
>>
flot heads why would the nasa and every space program in the earth lie to the people?

what do they gain from this?
not only that what would all the physicists in the world gain from lieing to the people?
what would all the companys who use satellite gain from lieign to the people?
>>
WARNING
>tons of shills are being deployed to the internet at this time to combat the release of the information that the earth is flat..
>Don't be scared to do research
>Remember to question everything and who you are getting your information from
>Can you trust them?
>>
>>735864566
That's the point, how can I believe it's a real video when it's obviously not!

Besides, the guy who produces the pics admitted that it's cgi.
>>
>>735864441
It exists. There's a geosynchronous satellite monitoring weather in the south-Asian pacific. You can stream the feed. Course you can't see the whole planet at once- that'd be like seeing a whole basketball at once- but you can see a full, round image. Go google "Himawari 8"
>>
File: __delphic 01.jpg (163KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
__delphic 01.jpg
163KB, 1024x768px
>>735864711
seriously triviumeducation.com
>>
>>735862393
Can someone explain the theory, if the earth was flat then couldn't you just fall into space?
>>
>>735862393
hue hue hue is the earth flat u geyez? hue hue hue. fuck off.
>>
>>735862949
Fuckin chemtrails man
>>
>>735864804
Fuck apple's autocorrect.
>>
>>735863876
my sides
>>
File: moon-and-sun.gif (474KB, 501x356px) Image search: [Google]
moon-and-sun.gif
474KB, 501x356px
>>735864609
In what, a cessna? You can for sure see the curvature at 30,000 feet.
>>
>>735864343
nice meme bro
>>
>>735864745
Thank you anon, fuckfart will be my new insult for a while.
>>
File: resurrection.jpg (52KB, 342x462px) Image search: [Google]
resurrection.jpg
52KB, 342x462px
>>735864804
Actually DMT and/or other psychedelics are SHOWING that Earth is not flat. Its rather tours or just a dream or simulation but not flat.
>>
>>735864441
you could by a weather balloon and a go pro yourself and actually record video showing the curvature of the earth
>>
>ITT: people who don't understand science, the mercator effect, polar axis', light dilation, weather patterns, constellations, gravity, the actual size of our fucking planet, or the distance to the horizon is only ever 3 fucking miles, come to the conclusion that we live on the ONLY flat celestial body that somehow supports an atmosphere (without gravity of course because we have to discount that for the flat earth to work) and is travelling in a single upward direction at speed which is strong enough to force motherfucking oceans into the face of the disc, but not fast enpugh that the gasses that make up our atmosphere are blown out into space.

Why are people this fucking stupid?
>>
>>735864914
>>735864718
I didn't really want an answer. There's literally nothing you can say that won't make you sound like an idiot.
Nice try though, practice those arguing skills for the next time your mom grounds you from the internet for debating pseudoscience with pedophiles.
>>
>>735862393
If the fucking sun does a loop above the flat earth, why can't it be visible from everywhere on earth all the time?

Is the sun a lamp with shades?
>>
File: san-diego-mormon-temple1.jpg (175KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
san-diego-mormon-temple1.jpg
175KB, 1024x768px
I wanna move to Utah and have like ten babies with a beautiful, blonde-haired Mormon Nordic girl.
I don't really have any opinions about the flat earth thing though. They make some solid-ish points.
Mormon girls.
>>
>>735862393
and the edges?
>>
>>735864680
The higher you go, while looking straight out, if the earth was round the horizon shouldn't still be eye level straight on.

Take a close look at a basketball at eye level, then slowly move up
>>
>>735864374
It's ignoring the viewing angle and making a comment about how Florida looks huge, however it's because the earth is a globe the rest of America looks squashed as it goes over the top
>>
File: 1480542435525.gif (2MB, 2051x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1480542435525.gif
2MB, 2051x1077px
>>735863528
>>
>>735865372
>apples = oranges the post
>>
>>735864872

>money
>power
>>
I don't even know why I bother coming into these threads, they only make me feel more stupid with all of these faggy fucker facts.

Someone right fucking now live feed a camera going into space and let's find out already
>>
>>735865536
Please explain exactly how.
>>
>>735865228
I didn't really want to answer you. If you are too fucking stupid to understand what eye level is then fuck off round shill ;)
>>
>>735862393
If earth is flat why isn't the edge of the earth a tourist attraction?
>>
>>735863758
how come no matter how high up you go you can never see the edge of the earth?
>>
>>735865693
Please what what you mean when you say "eye level" and how it is, in your mind, relevant to whether or not space pictures are cgi.
>>
>>735865338
I guess they believe the edge is some sort of ice-wall.
Ridiculous.

>>735865693
The most infuriating part of all of this is you believe you are fighting some enemy or something.
What would we get from hiding the flatness of the Earth?
>>
>>735865286
My man
>>
Why can I not go to the edge and jump off? Why can people get in a plane and fly pretty much all the way around the earth?
>>
>>735865268
Smaller sun, closer to earth than advertised
>>
File: 1429736814733.jpg (165KB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
1429736814733.jpg
165KB, 491x750px
>>735865883
The movie idea.

Flat Earth model is actually separated area in north/south pole of much larger planet. Farm-like for whatever reason.

:D
>>
>>735865985
But that doesn't explain why the light wouldn't be visible from different points on the flat surface.
>>
>>735862393

No one goes blindly along with what was taught in schools. In science we're constantly trying to prove each other wrong. There's no conspiracy because we all nitpick every detail of anything published.
>>
>>735864673
What is this trying to say? The earth and moon are not directly superimposed on one another like in the picture. If that were the case, the moon would constantly blot out the sun for enormous swaths of the Earth's surface, instead of the relatively rare partial- and total-eclipses we experience.
>>
>>735865286
the world doesn't need someone to have 10 fucking kids, just have 1 or 2. don't be a piece of shit
>>
File: geoduck.jpg (52KB, 800x615px) Image search: [Google]
geoduck.jpg
52KB, 800x615px
>>735863876

Don't be so sure, flat earth theory is gaining traction, there are flat earth theorists all around the globe. WE will prevail!
>>
>>735865536
how do you get money and power from telling the people that the earth is round and not flat?
>>
>>735866275
it's showing that the earth is round since you can clearly see if from the moon's perspective
>>
>>735863528
Ok this got me for a while but I figured out why this happens you are talking that you can see the Chicago skyline from Michigan I will explain why.

>The distance from the location of the picture and Chicago is 50 miles
> The earth curves 8 inches per square mile
> assuming the average person is 5-6 feet and being generous and saying they are standing at an altitude of 0 ft you can do an equation or put this data into a earth curve calculator
> you want to plug in the viewing height (h0) and the distance (d0)
> you will get a Target hidden height (h1) of 1473.0881
so anything below 1473 feet should be hidden.
But now you are probably saying the tallest building in Chicago is only 1,450 ft (not including the antenna) so how is it possible to see all those buildings?
The answer is because of refraction, the light bends as it goes over lake Michigan and because of the cool water and warm atmosphere it creates an illusion of seeing the skyline.
>>
>>735862393
Earth is not flat op. Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>735866360
Why? Prevail against what? What's the point? How does promoting a globe over a flat earth give anybody an advantage which you feel you do not have?
>>
>>735866318
must preserve the white race, anon
>>
>>735864328
>>735864776
I once posed this question on a flat earth forum; specifically, if the earth is continuously accelerating, is einstein's theory of relativity wrong, and can matter in fact exceed the speed of light.

the only response anyone could muster was "einstein's theories do not apply to a flat earth"

which really means "observable facts of our world do not apply to a flat earth", in other words "you can observe from these facts that our earth is not a flat earth
>>
>>735864406

you're giving it too much credit. It's not a psyop, people are actually just this stupid.
>>
>>735863932
Then you're retarded
>>
>>735866101
To add to that, most scientists don't ever say anything is for sure, in case something was missed or miscalculated, u b damn sure theres another scientist around the corner just waiting to prove him wrong.
>>
File: calc-method.png (2MB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
calc-method.png
2MB, 800x1130px
>>735866460
Equation and the calculators processes
>>
>>735865185
The horizon is 3 miles away? Seriously?
>>
>>735862393
There are way too many things that count on the earth being curved. Snipers, for example, when making super long shots have to take into account not only distance, wind speed/direction, bullet spin, etc etc but also they have to adjust for the curvature of the earth in order to hit targets accurately. If the earth were flat then they should be missing their shots.
>>
File: flatearth.jpg (216KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
flatearth.jpg
216KB, 1680x1050px
>>735864673

seems legit
>>
File: earth-curve-viewer2.gif (19KB, 450x198px) Image search: [Google]
earth-curve-viewer2.gif
19KB, 450x198px
>>735866698
>>
>>735866431
Look up how much space programs get annually just for models, rockets that go up and instead of straight into space just curve out, and cgi_photoshopped pics of earth
>>
why would you think that the earth is any different from the other, spherical planets in the solar system that you can see with a telescope you can buy off e-bay?
>>
File: P230116_19.14_[01].jpg (266KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
P230116_19.14_[01].jpg
266KB, 1536x2048px
>>735866574
To much effort is put to make it so hype.

It is engineered.
>>
>>735866919
This still doesn't explain anything. We've known the earth was round since long before any space agency existed. Your theory that the earth as a globe is promoted because NASA gets money doesn't make sense. It puts the cart before the horse.
>>
>>735866698
Should have clarified sorry, the distance to the horizon in miles is approx = the square root of 1.5x your height in feet (eg for a 6-foot dude it's 6 x 1.5 = 9, and root of that being 9 = 3
>>
>>735866698
Yes about 2.999547 miles away
>>
File: lava.jpg (54KB, 780x527px) Image search: [Google]
lava.jpg
54KB, 780x527px
>>735864609

>Also how come you can see the moon and sun out at the same time, aren't they supposed to be practically opposite of each other?

fucking kek

9/10 quality bail
>>
>>735867166
>>735867132
>>735866890
Well fuck me running.
>>
what causes the horizon if the earth is flat
>>
>>735862393
>everything planet is spherical, except our earth
>>
>>735866919
Not enough money to create a lie millions of independent researchers would risk their careers telling, especially for hundreds of years before the space program was even invented.
>>
File: irrationalexuberance.jpg (119KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
irrationalexuberance.jpg
119KB, 960x540px
>>735867017

You don't realize that hype can be self replicating? Do you actually know what memes are? Or understand human nature? Are you familiar with occam's razor?

Or are you just another fucking idiot that doesn't know shit and claims everything he doesn't understand comes from a "mysterious" source.

Without evidence your psyops claim has as much credibility as as flat earth theory. Both have zero. Go fuck yourself you tinfoil hat wearing no college shithead.
>>
>>735862393
>flat earth

anyone who humors these retards longer than 5 minutes is weapons-grade-gullible
>>
>>735866525
Yes exactly
>>
>>735862393
Geometry anon.
Geometry
https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/67745/triple-right-triangle-experiment-whats-the-minimum-distance
>>
>>735866460
Nope, the illusion /mirage would be upside down
>>
>>735864150
>>735867695

/thread
>>
>>735867481

oh no, they're two dimensional also, they're just always perfectly facing whoever happens to be looking up at the sky at that exact moment.

The day two people look from different angles though... the jig will be up!
>>
>>735862393

I'm willing to bet 99% of flat earth theorists are trump supporters.
>>
>>735864053
Point at your own nose.

Why does your index finger take up most of your hand?
>>
What if Eartth is neither flat or a globe but just curved instead?
>>
>>735865512
this is probably a pic from the year that Toronto was flooded.
Not fooled.. provide yy/mm/dd this photo was taken!
>>
>>735867685
triviumeducation.com

Just that.
>>
>>735864291
Humoring the logic, the local light is the reflection on the water from the light source in the sky. Hence why the whole earth is bathed in light and shadows occur but the sea reflects the single bright source in the sky.

This one is easy.
>>
>>735868150
please see
>>735867708
>>
File: blx3N.jpg (35KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
blx3N.jpg
35KB, 1920x1080px
>>735864673
>>
>>735865545
The only problem with sending a camera up is you will see a curve as the light refracts through the water molecules in the air.
Similar affect to putting a straw 1/2 way in water and observing that there appears to be a bend where the water meets the air.
>>
File: 1495081183637s.jpg (10KB, 233x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495081183637s.jpg
10KB, 233x250px
*mic drop*
>>
>>735868334
no
>>
File: 4bR9ztG.gif (1MB, 300x332px) Image search: [Google]
4bR9ztG.gif
1MB, 300x332px
>>735867852
>>
File: Earth is Flat.png (101KB, 890x256px) Image search: [Google]
Earth is Flat.png
101KB, 890x256px
Yes, you're all very special for being so enlightened. Of course the Earth is flat! How could we have missed it? Thank fuck for you. Your entire life might suck, but at least you figured this out.
>>
File: 1441815805768.jpg (169KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
1441815805768.jpg
169KB, 900x599px
>>735868284
Im not defending flat earth anon.
>>
>>735862393
>So now I'm not so fucking sure. Let's say the earth is flat, that would mean not only nasa and every other space program on the planet has been lieing to the public, but also paleontologists, geologists etc.
>lieing

The intellect of a flat earthier ladies and gentlemen
>>
I'm just browsing along, laughing at the tards who actually unironically really absolutely believe the earth is flat.
Move along
>>
File: rainbow.jpg (51KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow.jpg
51KB, 600x400px
>>735868456

they're full circles from the sky shithead. It's your position in a 42 degree angle from the point of refraction.
>>
>>735866360
>flat earth theory is gaining traction
Yes, as is anti-intellectualism as a whole.
>>
>>735868643

>this

When stupid people try to be smart, trump becomes president, and the earth becomes flat...
>>
>>735868643

>this

When stupid people try to be smart, trump becomes president, and the decide the earth is flat.
>>
>>735869205
along with Human Imagination.
>>
>>735864745
You're a special kind of stupid. A can't-think-for-yourself stupid.
>>
File: autism.png (1MB, 800x474px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
1MB, 800x474px
>>735869104

>missing the joke this hard
>>
File: bait.png (111KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
111KB, 625x626px
>>735869104

>all around the globe

bro, you took this bait and mastered with it.
>>
>>735869316

what do you do for a living, just out of curiosity. I'm going to guess NEET or mall cop, but seriously what do you do?
>>
>>735865156
What the fuck with the relationship between psychedelic drugs and the flat thinkers?
>>
File: solveforx.jpg (71KB, 592x698px) Image search: [Google]
solveforx.jpg
71KB, 592x698px
>>735864745
>>
File: 1422694156136.jpg (32KB, 498x666px) Image search: [Google]
1422694156136.jpg
32KB, 498x666px
>>735869321
>>735869361
Oh god, I did.
>>
File: manning.jpg (32KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
manning.jpg
32KB, 599x337px
>>735869644
>>
File: 1460863118831.png (67KB, 500x467px) Image search: [Google]
1460863118831.png
67KB, 500x467px
>>735869545
retract posts here and ask the right person

From my point of view? No flat thinker is brave enought to do high dose of any psychedelic. During that time all illusions are falling.
>>
>>735863215
>>
>>735869104
When science is the thing they use to fool you....
>>
>>735865286
https://provo.craigslist.org/search/w4m
Provo, Utah
>>
>>735865883

Same thing they get for electric trump

BORED OF WINNING!
>>
>>735864328
If they believe the Earth is moving up really fast then they believe in gravity.
>>
>>735869903
shieeet so desperate....
>>
>>735869721
Thats the face of true Intelligence.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (6KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
6KB, 256x144px
Mfw I post a picture ironically and get mistaken for a flat earther
>>
>>735862592
There is no gravity. The earth sucks. Proven by Occam's Razor.
>>
File: hero.jpg (48KB, 615x437px) Image search: [Google]
hero.jpg
48KB, 615x437px
>>735869876

>fooled by science

you can only be fooled by science if you're too dull to understand it.

Anyone with an iq 120 or higher can easily grasp most of these concepts and maths involved.

So in your mind, not only scientists are in on the conspiracy, but anyone that can understand and grasp the mathematics involved.

So basically flat earth theory relies on the assumption that every educated, intelligent person alive, is conspiring to fool all the average and dumb people that the earth is round, for some UNKNOWN reason.....

think about that for a second.... Maybe all the intelligent educated people are not actually trying to trick you....maybe you're just dumb and uneducated, maybe you're just mathematically illiterate... that seems a bit more plausable when you say it out loud doesn't it.

Of course facing that reality would wreak your precious ego now wouldn't it.... Might as well make up some CRAZY worldwide conspiracy to protect that little ego of yours! You're not dull, you're special!!! You see something OTHER DON'T! You'll show them all won't you! You're the chosen one!
>>
>>735870319
lazy
>>
File: BlueMarbles[1].jpg (304KB, 770x549px) Image search: [Google]
BlueMarbles[1].jpg
304KB, 770x549px
>>
>earth is flat
>swim to edge of earth
>look under the earth, see china
>when I go to swim off the edge, i land in the sea on other side of earth
>sit on edge of earth, between the two sides of earth
>enter new dimension
>see ganesh masturbating with all 6 hands
>mfw
>>
File: __Fooled.jpg (135KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
__Fooled.jpg
135KB, 1024x768px
>>735870449
>>
>>735866525

for what? A museum? Life is always evolving, in 20,000 years humans won't even be recognizably human anymore. The "white race" will be like a fucking monkey compared to what comes next. You preserve the white race for future zoos? LOL please...
>>
>>735866540
Yeah, the fundamental flaw in all flat earther arguments is that they assume the world is flat and then only interpret evidence to support that. everything else is discarded or labeled conspiracy. It's just mental masturbation for a group of idiots that insist on lying to themselves.
>>
>>735866540

in other words "flat earth theory is not reality"
>>
>>735870680
this so much this
>>
>>735863242
The government obviously projects whatever they want you to see onto the dome roof of flat earth.
>>
>>735863242
Lots of maps don't represent real world distance, just look at google maps depiction of the size of EU vs Africa.
>>
>>735868456
They are shaped like arches, not domes. Unless you're saying McDonalds nickname is the Golden Domes?
>>
>>735864343
Jim gilbert?
>>
Here is proof that the earth is round: Make a 1 mile long straight edge protractor, and place it upright vertically on the ground. Shabang. Rip your theory of flat earth.
>>
>>735864745
>>
File: autism.jpg (333KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
333KB, 2000x1000px
>>735870680

hmmm what does that remind me of?... Hmmmm...????
>>
>>735871144
Reminds me of how good b8rs like you are at your non-paying jobs
>>
>>735871144
I had that thought too recently. Here's a good scavenger hunt. Find an American flat earther that did not vote for Trump. It's probably just as impossible as a working flat earth model.
>>
File: thumbs-up-low-res.jpg (12KB, 283x424px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs-up-low-res.jpg
12KB, 283x424px
>>735862393
flat earth is yet another retarded american fad

how can americans be so fucking stupid is beyond understanding
>>
>>735871475
You got b8ed my good cuck sir
>>
>>735870865

yeah it's like a giant Imax that the egyptians invented 10,000 years ago. The pyramids are the projectors. Or they used to be until the 50's when aliens crashed in Roswell and we got their tech and figured out how to make it all into an LCD screen.

The aliens ship ripped a hole in the screen though, that's why we did faked the moon landing, it was really just to fix the hole in the projection screen in the sky.

Vaccines are really just ways to keep babies from having really good vision, since the screen is from the 50's the resolution isn't that good and young babies could tell if we didn't inject them with resolution reducing serum that causes autism sometimes.
>>
>>735863932
Yeah I've reached the same conclusion which is that I don't have a reason to believe either way until I have somehow surveyed it myself.

I would not be particularly surprised if it turns out to be a giant conspiracy to keep people from discovering the truth, in the same wave I can also dismiss the moon landing.
>>
>>735871437

I think you're mixing up the term "ba8er" with "shill"

Keep at it Vlad, english is a tough language.
>>
>>735871475

First find a flat earther that actually has a full time job and doesn't live with parents, or in a welfare house.
>>
>>735871724
Shills can get b8ed m8
>>
>>735871571
>believing that the Egyptians built the pyramids

They just found em and moved in.

Same with Inca tribes and their temples.
>>
>>735866460
Some next level autism right here
>>
>>735871626

see if you can get 10 people you know to keep a juicy gossip secret for a week.

Then think about the logistics of millions of people keeping an earth shattering secret for hundreds of years....
>>
>>735871837

>>
>>735872068
Not earth shattering as much as earth flattening *ba dumm tss*
>>
>>735862393
If the earth was flat, cats would have pushed everything of off it by now
>>
>>735872209
Shut up carlos
>>
File: 7rllyd.jpg (35KB, 512x446px) Image search: [Google]
7rllyd.jpg
35KB, 512x446px
a lot of inbred peasants here
>>
>>735872280
It's your family so what did you expect
>>
>>735868128
Thank you yes finally someone said it. I always tell people this and it completely changes their view.
>>
Yes the earth is flat there are invisible portals that send us back to the corner of the earth...
>>
>>735872345
chill out cletus
>>
>>735862393
different time in differets parts of the world.
>>
>>735872504
Right back atcha summerfag
>>
>>
File: 19782012[1].jpg (48KB, 640x568px) Image search: [Google]
19782012[1].jpg
48KB, 640x568px
>>
>>735868128
>this is probably a pic from the year that Toronto was flooded.
So you're saying this photo could be from a time when Toronto was flooded with 603 feet of water? pretty sure that would be a news story somewhere..
>>
>>735872068
There are plenty of earth-shattering secrets out there that are privy to many yet will never reach you.

Most people probably get tricked by their rigged instruments and honestly believe that they are traveling around a globe or take it for granted.
>>
>>735871626
Down vote
>>
>>735864673
Huh...
>>
File: tumblr_omw3norDKl1r1gfz6o1_500.jpg (76KB, 500x543px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omw3norDKl1r1gfz6o1_500.jpg
76KB, 500x543px
>>735872128
The boi got executed fuck trump and I right?
>>
>>735866649
>>735866460
You're measuring distance along a straight line rather than on the surface, so your distance and thereby your hidden height are overestimated. I using 3959 miles as the radius of earth, I googled (1-cos(43/3959 radians))*3959*5280 and got 1232 with your eye at the ground. I'm sure it's less with height included, but I'm too lazy to work that out.

That still doesn't fit the picture, but we have to verify that it's actually from 43 miles away. I'd like to know where exactly that was taken to work out the math.

Plus, the biggest issue, you're not taking into account the added height from the landmass on which Chicago sits. Those 1,450 ft buildings aren't built on lake water.
>>
>>735873078
>>735864673
Duh, wide angle lenses are a conspiracy too. It's all lies.
>>
>>735872841
>media shills a round earth
>media does not shill a flood that supports flat earth theory
and there you have it.
>>
>>735873448
The boi spittin facts
>>
>>735862393
Earth wouldn't have climates. No ice caps. Temperatures would be identical planet wide if it was flat.
>>
>>735873448
Hurricane Katrina flooded New Orleans with 10-20 feet of water. What do you think 603 feet of water would do to Toronto? and you are sticking with this conspiracy? please, keep digging this hole for yourself. it's really entertaining.
>>
Why is it these are the best threads on /b/ lately?

Seriously all the /pol/ threads and /log/ threads are just grating and repetitive.

It's sad that arguing with trolls is the only good thing left on /b/
>>
>>735874054
even if every flat earther on this is just a troll. The flat earth movement is growing. When facts no longer matter, this is what the world becomes. At the very least, this thread brings up basic good arguments that show just how moronic the flat earth idea really is.
>>
>>735870449
>Anyone with an iq 120 or higher can easily...

We got an Internet genius over here
>>
>>735870865
This would make more sense than some of the other hubbub these people come up with.

Well, unless you account for observations done before the creation of electricity and photography. But who cares because we're really just in a simulation reliving the same 100 years over and over again
>>
>>735866360
Transsexuals and all sorts of other faggotry are gaining traction too, that doesn't mean its right. Does it?
>>
>>735874589
yeah, there are no actual flat earth tards here. Just trolls.
>>
gr@[email protected]
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-15-01-20-08.png (89KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-15-01-20-08.png
89KB, 540x960px
>>735863758

8" per mile is wrong.
>>
Anyone that honestly and truly believes flat earth stupidity, should be taken behind the shed like old yeller.
>>
File: 1494640856004.jpg (61KB, 418x460px) Image search: [Google]
1494640856004.jpg
61KB, 418x460px
It takes time to process.
>>
>>735876305
Why would you demand such vitriol? Just because it's not in line with the narrative that has been provided to us? Chill out
>>
>>735875590
Weak comparison dude. Do you know who Eric Dubay is? Fuck, even Eddie Bravo?
>>
>>735876727
Because this kind of stupid can't be cured with education. But a bullet can do the trick.
>>
>>735874589
Why is "moronic"? Because it isn't taught in schools? It's okay to question the information we have been provided. This ride we are on is much more complicated then we even really know. We supposedly are hurling through space but our stars are exactly the same as ancient civilizations that built pyramids and other astrologically aligned megaliths. Doesn't that make you think WTF?
>>
File: images[1].jpg (7KB, 324x155px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
7KB, 324x155px
>>735862393
the reality is the earth is not flat but slighlty oval shaped
>>
>>735876508
ah the flight path argument. How about this... you can book a flight right now that goes between Auckland NZ and Santiago Chile. nonstop. Flying for about 11 hours on a flat earth the straightest path is around 16,000 miles, the plane would have to be going about Mach 2 (or triple the rated speed of most passenger jets) to cover that distance in that time frame. are you claiming that as well?
>>
>>735877154
OK. That's just a simple retort with no value to the discussion. Have a great night, go to /b/ and edge or something lame ass
>>
>>735877211
Actually the stars are not in the same positions they were when the pyramids were built. But since your beliefs are a matter akin to religion there's no sense explaining science and nature to you.
>>
>>735869077
Your post made me turn 360 degrees and walk away.
>>
>>735877318
Looks more opal shaped to me.
>>
>>735877388
This is /b/ fucknut.
>>
>>735877324
With the earth spinning at 1000 mph at equator shouldn't there be flights that take a hell of a lot less time to get to? The earth's spin should make some flights take a few hours instead of half a day!
>>
>>735877619
great point
>>
>>735877469
>360 degrees
>turns around full circle
>walks away
>inb4 moonwalks away
>>
>>735877619
No because the plane is spinning and moving back by force of gravity. Gravity still exists in the sky. It doesn't just become a vacuum 1km up.
>>
>>735877619
The planes are still moving with the rotation of the earth. They don't magically stop once they leave the ground
>>
>>735877469
>360 degrees
That's a flat circle..
>>
>>735877445
Actually your stubborn faith in the truth of your science is literally the same as religious folk
>>
>>735877619
We're moving with the earth. Your momentum doesn't vanish the second you're airborne, nor do the effects of gravity. However, the rotation does in fact affect flight times, just not you the degree you want to think it would.
>>
>>735877211
I have advanced degrees and I'm an atheist. I don't accept any important detail at face value. Successful education isn't just about learning and regurgitating facts. It's also about learning critical thinking. I can't say with 100% certainty the Earth is a globe because I've never personally seen it from space. but I can say with absolute certainty that the flat earth model simply does not work base on (competent) observations of world. The globe earth model, on the other hand, is consistent with all observations and does not rely on conspiracies to be proven correct.
>>
>>735877953
Literally the dumbest thing I've read all day. So congrats on that.
>>
File: NSST.jpg (174KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
NSST.jpg
174KB, 1200x800px
Star trails
Earth is a sphere
>>
File: IMG_4331.jpg (138KB, 640x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4331.jpg
138KB, 640x683px
There up go
/thread
>>
>>735865286
ayy I like like 10 mins away from this
>>
>>735877619
>With the earth spinning at 1000 mph at equator shouldn't there be flights that take a hell of a lot less time to get to? The earth's spin should make some flights take a few hours instead of half a day!
No, because the air (more or less) is moving with the rotation of the earth.
Let me ask you this. If you are walking with a fish bowl, does the fish inside have to constantly swim forward to keep up with you? or can it just float in place and let you do all the work? it's exactly the same principle.
>>
>>735878060
I have an advanced degree in dicknology
>>
>>735878209
yeah, south poll stair trails are a huge problem for the flat earthers. So the just don't address it.
>>
I've seen plenty of photo's of the earth from a distance that show it as being round. I have yet to see a photograph, even a well-doctored photograph of a flat earth.

Now I get that a person could believe that all photographs are distorted in some way, but come on. How does that person reject all space imagery as being distorted when not a single image even suggests the earth isn't round. You'd have to reject images of a flat earth too, for being distorted. But our cameras have made it all the way around the planet in all the different orbital inclinations. the photos from every angle look round.
>>
>>735878487
>I have an advanced degree in dicknology
you're counter argument is impressive. I am defeated.
>>
>>735878556
I was arguing. I was just stating a fact.
>>
>>735878060
Do you also prescribe to the notion that we went to the moon multiple times starting in 1969? Despite all of the evidence that clearly shows that all of that was a sham.
>>
Oblate spheroid.
>>
>>735877211
Aren't you late for your night shift at the 7/11?
>>
>>735878488
I have asked them about this in Google hanouts and they just end up kicking and blocking me.
I do get a good laugh from it though
>>
Daily reminder:

Nasa has always had a shrewd marketing department. Flat earth is a false flag to get more attention and funding for modern space travel.
>>
File: globe_comparison_with_distance.jpg (276KB, 1600x700px) Image search: [Google]
globe_comparison_with_distance.jpg
276KB, 1600x700px
>>735872714
>>735872793
That's because the photos are taken at different distances you retards.
>>
>>735867852
He is not talking about a mirage, but about atmospheric lens forming. Look it up.
>>
>>735878667
>Do you also prescribe to the notion that we went to the moon multiple times starting in 1969? Despite all of the evidence that clearly shows that all of that was a sham
Yes I do think we went to the moon. Despite the difficulties. Granted, I have less confidence in that then I do in a globe earth. But with an understanding of all the technologies involved it very likely the moon landings really happened.

The arguments against moon landings are almost as bad as those used to prove a flat earth. Like the "no stars in the background" argument.. it's a really stupid case to make if you knew anything about how film exposure worked. Pretty much all dumb arguments like that.
>>
>>735878953
>I have asked them about this in Google hanouts and they just end up kicking and blocking me.
>I do get a good laugh from it though
They don't let themselves process evidence that proves a globe earth so the pretend it doesn't exist.
>>
>>735878107
You are welcome. Check out Eric dubay though when u get some time.>>735878802
So I guess your answer is NO.
>>
All you people saying that you have no proof of a round earth, it's fucking easy. Go to any beach, look out at ocean. Can you see ice wall, or any other land mass? If you can see light from stars light years away, why can't you see something a few 100 or 1000 miles away?
>>
>>735864873
Should I trust facts we have known sine ancient Greece or some rednecks going "m-muh gubment is covering it up" that ignore every argument that debunk their "theory"? Hmm I wonder
>>
>>735864678
what the fuck have you been smoking?
>>
>>735879729
>Check out Eric dubay though
I'll pass on the crackpot.
>>
>>735862592
Gravity is just buoyancy
>>
>>735879729
>Check out Eric dubay though when u get some time
Eric Dubay is a fucking retard. Every point that dumbfuck makes is nothing but conformation bias, blatant ignorance, and half-assed application of the scientific method. Honestly, I don't think he actually believes in a flat earth, he's probably just trolling to get morons to follow him and get youtube views.
>>
so are all the planet's in our solar system flat as well?
>>
the earth can be proven not to be flat simply by looking at the earth from a mountain, you can see earth curve, ive seen the earths curve
>>
>>735864995
No, apparently there is a gigantic ice wall around the world that the government(s) are covering up. Just like we are moving at an ever-increasing, absurdly high velocity if you believe their explanation of gravity
>>
>>735862393
Wait a fuck, flat Earth? Wasn't this theory dismissed by actual science hundreds of years ago?
>>
File: 1490064419393.png (125KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1490064419393.png
125KB, 367x321px
Not even joking my friends wifes mom actually believes 100% in the flat earth theory and it even "makes her feel closer to god" literally smh my friend cringes so hard he tells his wife he's going to prove it to her and his wife freaks out saying not to say shit because "it makes her happy and closer to god".

>mfw
>>
>>735879417
OK we are getting closer to understanding and meeting some common ground. But there is a litany of other falsehoods w the moon landings. A couple that stick out for me is the amazing communication ability that Houston had in real time w our dudes in suits a couple hundred thousand miles away. The camera work for the landing and take off. The rover somehow being carried in their shuttle. The idea that jet propulsion could work so well in a damn vacuum! With nothing to push off
>>
>>735880201
yes, but unfortunately idiots still exist, so we still have to deal with this shit.
>>
Hi. This is for everyone on the fence. The reason flat earth theories seem like they have "sound-ish" logic, is because of one thing. Conceptualization. All of the theories and rules they declare are rather simplistic, and therefore easy to understand. The many proofs in science that are used to solidify a spherical earth are, at their core, complicated. They are all buried within heaps of complex maths and sciences. While yes, you could just say it's all made up, each can and have been meticulously proven. The problem here is that you, and I, have not the motivation to take our time to understand it all. Instead, we take faith in it without ever doubting it. Now with flat-earth, we are made to wonder, "Why am I just thoughtlessly accepting all of this?" In fact, however, you can go and learn all of this and accept it all as truth; the further you look, the more you'll understand it is in fact a spherical earth. However, without any of the complex science or math, the flat earth appeals to your sense of simple problem solving. Instead of questioning what we don't know, we should learn what we do not know. It is in broadening our horizons that questions such as, "Is the earth flat?" Are easily disputed, not because of some secret goal, but because of reality. This is an exercise in humankind struggling against our own ignorance and instead blaming others, denying the possibility that something is just hard for us to understand. So, dear autists and sex offenders, I implore you to look in for yourselves with the mindset that truth is not easily found, but unearthed through study and academia. Now, please, normies, get the fuck off my board
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>735880201
Yes. In fact the general shape of the earth has been known to be spheroid since ancient times. Eratosthenes figured out the circumference of the earth well over a thousand years ago, which means the shape of the earth was known even before then.

But hey, conspiracy nuts don't let things like empirical evidence and common sense get in the way of a nice illogical rambling.
>>
>>735880288
You are either retarded or just willfully ignorant, and frankly I think figuring out which one is more accurate is just splitting hairs at this point.
>>
>>735880288
>A couple that stick out for me is the amazing communication ability that Houston had in real time w our dudes in suits a couple hundred thousand miles away.
Yes, we still had radio communications back then and those signals move at the speed of light (186,000 miles per second) so the delay is only a couple of seconds max.

>The camera work for the landing and take off.
They left a lot of shit on the Moon, including a remote controlled camera. ...and what about the camera work for the landing are you referring to?

>The rover somehow being carried in their shuttle.
It was stored in the base of the moon lander

>The idea that jet propulsion could work so well in a damn vacuum!
It works in a vacuum because space chemical rockets provide their own fuel AND oxidizer. look it up.

>With nothing to push off
Newtons third law. again look it up.
>>
>>735880840
Err meant over two thousand years ago.
>>
>>735880288

1) the Moon is 384,000 km away from the Earth. As a radio signal is a form of light, it travels at the speed of light. Light travels at 299,792 km per second, which means a signal to travel from the Earth to the Moon (or vice versa) takes about 1.3 seconds. That's not a significant enough signal delay to be a problem.

2) I'm not sure which camerawork for landing you're referring to, but if you're referring to the take-off footage from Apollo 17; it was a masterful effort of timing. Since the signal delay was 1.3 seconds, the camera operator had to issue the commands to the camera via remote 1.3 seconds in advance. This required exact timing with the lunar module's launch sequence. I might also add that this was in 1972, after nearly 4 years of practical knowledge about operating on the Moon under our belts.

3) The lunar rover was cleverly designed, and was stored on one side of the LEM, collapsed to save space (but not as collapsed as one might think.)

4) Jet propulsion is only usable within the atmosphere, and is not the basis for propulsion in the near-vacuum of space. Instead, gas is forced out of a nozzle which causes corresponding movement in the opposite direction. Think of it like a garden hose that you've put on full blast. It moves around without "pushing against anything", because the force of the water exiting the hose is being translated into kinetic energy in the form of inertia -- specifically, causing an opposite reaction to the force of the water exiting the hose. The same principle applies to an RCS thruster or even a rocket engine.

Anything more that we can clear up for you?
>>
>>735870506
1. Photo devloping methods determine colour. Process a RAW and see for yourself
2. Photos taken by things orbiting earth... so theyre spining faster than the earth is. To get a video of earth spinning youd have to stay stationary in space... which is a neat trick for a sattelite! A geostationary sattelite would struggle with this even more.
3. Things appear different size relative to their position and the angle from which you take an image. Grab a wide angle lens on a camera, stick one person in the centre of the frame and another in the corner of the frame and see for yourself.
4. Yes i trust NASA
>>
Shit anon be careful because you're on the path of L Ron Hubbard aka Mr. Founder of Scientology
>>
>>735871140
Heard of perspective?
>>
>>735877697
No. It isnt.
>>
File: IMG_4400.jpg (1MB, 3724x2096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4400.jpg
1MB, 3724x2096px
>>735862393
I do believe in flat earth and i also made fun of it at beginning, i never believed in "god" or read the bible, but now i think that something must be there.

Its not that these people didn't realize, its just they didn't go and check, there are not many ways to proof it, instead logical things like water level and plane routes that make no sense in a globe.

Nasa are fucking liars and they are just following the zionist agenda which implies make us meaningless and keep us looking up the sky when we actually should look in our own planet. This is a plane and there are more continents beyond the Antartica which is an ice wall surrounding us, thats also why you go south in every country and you step with it, obviously it's just around us.
The north pole has an entrance to the land which we really belong and its very possible that other races live there, many books talk about it such "The Smoky God" which im reading right now.

Btw all the billions that NASA gets goes to Israel, nothing too difficult to imagine knowing the drill, and what do we get in exchange? A bunch of fake CGIs and shills. Anyway im glad more people are realizing this fucking lie, flat earth is the beginning to wake up from the matrix, next step is the reptilians, you should research about it, you'll see it all make sense when you put it all together, its like a perfect puzzle showing you an unbelievable but real image of how shit works.
>>
>>735862592
Its all about density, gravity is just the stone where all modern fake science lays.
>>
>>735868334
I'd like a peer-reviewed calculation that shows that you couldn't tell a disc from a sphere when you're up high enough due to light refraction, thank you
>>
>>735864002
So much this
>>
>>735880201
This is the problem, people just say "hey science solved it for us" then the free thinking and the truth can be absolutely covered. Why would you trust science when they are ran and financed by the same zionists psychopath elite which rules this world?

Leaving all the work to science is being a retard conformist sheep, literally.
>>
>>735882212
So, you hate jews and you are an idiot who is suspicious about everything, so the world is flat.

this is why we mock you.
>>
>>735882570
You speak of science as if it is something you are just told, not something you can research and observe for yourself. How fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>735882261
>Its all about density, gravity is just the stone where all modern fake science lays
...and what determines density layers in both water and air? GRAVITY you fucktard.
>>
>>735882614
I never said i hate the jews, also most jews have no idea they are being used by something bigger which are the zionist. They hide behind the jews to do their job without being pointed at, and if someone does, then there are retards SJW like you who will step on and talk nonsense. This is why WW2 happened that way and why Holohoax was made, in order to create Israel and hide in sight.

If you didn't research anything about zionism you shouldn't discuss, you are being a puppet of the elite right now, the same people who keep you and your family poor and sick (inb4 im not poor).

Actually we are thr one mocking your ignorance, or better said, pitying it. Research and then come back.
>>
>>735882814
If you go and check, all modern science sits on gravity laws, and knowing space is a fake it makes total sense.

Its like creating a game and your own rules, if you know what i mean, maybe you dont because retardation tho.
>>
>>735882756
>How fucking stupid you are?
Ain't I just saying that? This is real science you stupid cunt, critical free thinking and checking by myself, not leaving all the hardwork to scientists like most of you stupid conformist pricks.
Are you even telling me actual science is "something you observe and research yourself"? Because as far as i know, science tells you "THIS IS THIS" and you say "oh yeah thats true u guys are so smart also text books say it tyty", seriously kys.
>>
>>735882933
always blaming others for your problems means only one thing. You suck at life.
...but do go on about what ever you were saying about your zionism problems. This thread clearly needs more worthless rants.
>>
>>735883454
Jew detected
>>
>>735883103
>If you go and check, all modern science sits on gravity laws,
and gravity laws are inconvenient you your flat earth beliefs so they just gotta be wrong.
That's not how science works. That is how lying to yourself works though...
>>
>>735883454
Why so mad hooked nose guy? Does it hurt realizing that your entire religion, culture and family are a fucking lie?

Deal with it you kike piece of shit.
>>
you fucking idiots how do you explain hardboiled eggs?
>>
>>735883634
R-E-S-E-A-R-C-H
>>
>>735862393
dude fuck holy fuck i always thought this shit was so fucking retarded and didnt consider it at all but fuck man over the last couple of months man, holy fuck
its true shit fuck goddamnit
WHAT IS GOING ON??!?!
>>
>>735883812
this shit cant be sarcasm, I had the same reaction for months kek
>>
>>735883532
nope, atheist. I think all religions are ridiculous.
>>
>>735883712
I've done quite a lot on the subject. what would you like to know?
>>
>>735883889
im not being sarcastic man.
seriously i thought it was impossible and ridiculous.
but man if you watch nasa videos closely and listen to what they're saying, you can see they're hiding shit.
you can see that they never actually got to the moon, and in trying to do it they probably found out some shit they wish they hadn't.

but surely the space station is real and people are there right?
but then there's actually evidence that the guys in the "space station" are actually in front of a green screen.
So FUCK man what the FUCK.
what's going on?
couple that with ufos we see all the time, and bible and myth and shit, and holy fuck...
we arent where we think we are.
something's fucking going on here man
im probably gonna get killed for saying this stuff but fuck
>>
>>735883712
The irony here is hilarious.
>>
>>735883928
Yeah, I bet you became atheist just right now after reading my posts, you kike boy kek
>>
>>735864678
i was gonna make a joke about the john mayer song gravity but then i read your post and almost cried
damn man thats some deep truths
>>
>>735883275
Have you ever been tested? Because you seriously might be autistic. Not saying that as an insult, but being completely honest here.
>>
>>735884202
Man, I have the same space station doubt problem. I actually think its also obviously a fake and its all recorded under water and using more CGI effects. You should know by far that the government has technology we cant even imagine yet and won't be released to public till a bunch of years.
Clearly the space station does not exist. And dont worry you wont get killed kek, there are many of us so far.
>>
>>735884221
Actually the irony here is hilarious
>>
>>735884202
You need professional help. This reads like schizophrenic ramblings.
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.