[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Came earlier from work. Wife not home. I saw her ex bf's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 9

File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
Came earlier from work. Wife not home. I saw her ex bf's car parked near. Went to check and I saw them fucking inside. They didn't see me. I don't know what to do now. I am depressed.
>>
go in a shoot him and claim you thought was raping her.

you have to shoot fast before they notice u
>>
Sorry man
>>
>>735783168
I was unable to think. I missed my chance
>>
>>735783056
Go in house, grab lube, go back outside, as fast as you can, open car door, lube boyfriend's ass, ass rape boyfriend. If she gets to fuck him, she should share. After all, isn't that what marriage is about?
>>
>>735783056
accept your new position as cucklord
>>
>>735783278
Never. Impossible to me
>>
>>735783271
I don't like male ass
>>
>>735783056
>get naked
>cover self in Jam (dont ask why just do)
>Sprint full speed at car
>Slam face into window
>Scream 'Threesome?'
>???
>Divorce?
>>
>>735783056
well, since you just stood around and didn't do a damn thing, I have to agree with this.
>>735783278
Sorry man.
>>
>>735783375
To add... a big floppy dildo in each hand would drastically help.
>>
>>735783373
Don't matter. Hate is good at getting the boner going too.
>>
>>735783404
I couldn't do anything. I was blocked. It was unexpected
>>
>>735783539
I'd rather stick a crowbar in it, not my boner
>>
>>735783056
first thing you should do is to post your story on a random image board
>>
>>735783056
OP... now that the moment has passed I think you did the right thing in taking a step back and analyzing this before you destroy your life.

I'd walk in, tell her what you saw, pack your bags and leave....straight up.
>>
>>735783728
Thanks mate...don't you think it's too weak? Or is it just the right thing to do?
>>
>>735783808
>>735783728
get her to pack her bags, dont be a weak fuck like that anon.
>>
>>735783907
I'd like to kick her out and say go to your fucking ex bf to live but we are both owners of our house so i don't know how this works legally...
>>
Stand by anon. Revenge best served cold. Plan your exit well. Gather cash and hide it. Make a list of credit cards and other things to cancel on day you leave. When you are ready wait till she goes to work and have movers empty home completely with stuff in a storage unit you control. She can threaten and bitch and raise hell but reality is you hold all the cards. Talk to your lawyer. You win anon.
>>
Kill em both.
>>
>>735784249
I need a lawyer I guess
>>
>>735784441
Surely thought about it
>>
>fight ex bf
>win
>rape him after you win
>gf has to watch
>????
>profit
>>
>>735784441
this, make her disappear at least. get rid of the evidence and the most they can do is detain you.
>>
>>735783056
Reverse image search says you're a lying liar.
>>
>>735784663
A lawyer and proof is key. Lay low, pound her out if you have to or make it seem like you are always too busy for pounding. Get the proof, good proof, call the lawyer, win everything.
>>
>>735784756
>Doesn't claim pic is related

Just fuck off to your trap thread, faggot.
>>
>>735784790
I don't have photos of this...where can I find a proof now?
>>
On the off chance this is legit, take a picture to use in your defense if necessary. Tell her you saw. If she doesn't fight to keep you, use proof to file for divorce citing mental cruelty instead of irreconcilable differences.
>>
File: 1488141189218.jpg (45KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488141189218.jpg
45KB, 300x300px
>>735784827
>>
>>735785045
Do you really think I can win this without a real proof of the cheating act?
>>
>>735784441
dat
>>
>>735784756
How the fuck would anyone be able to take a photo like that without being seen? It's inside the damn car. OP didn't even claim that's a photo of them.

You massive fucking retard.
>>
>>735783907
there are laws anon. you need to give someone 30 days notice before you kick someone out of your apartment. OP look it up I'm not joking. Sleep on the couch until she can go to her mom's or something.
>>
>>735785045
This is legit good advice. Irreconcilable differences = you've both got issues. Proof of infidelity = you're home and dry in a divorce.

OP, go grab a camera or something, catch them in the act, then "defend yourself" when the dude gets aggressive. Defend yourself pretty damn hard.
>>
>>735783808
Well personally speaking I would have ran up on there with my camera phone and got it on tape as defense in court.

Personally speaking? You were in shock man obviously you didn't know how to act in that moment. Don't beat yourself up over "being weak." You did the right thing in asking for advice even though it's on 4chan.
>>
File: 1495655469018.jpg (21KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495655469018.jpg
21KB, 500x375px
>>735785045
This is good advice. She cheated on you at least once despite marrying you, she likely has done it before and will continue to do so. If you have a better defense you can divorce her without being as fucked over by the family court system that ruins men in these cases.
>>
>>735785354
Thanks man, it's exactly that. Total shock
>>
>>735785442
That's what I'm afraid of...women almost always win in court
>>
>>735785250
There both owners of the house. That doesn't make any sense.
>>
Dont leave her, fuck all her friends and have an open relationship
>>
Did you jerk off?
>>
>>735785161
Install an audio recorder app in your phone, turn it on, leave phone in pocket, confront wife, say you saw them (including a little awkward description), be broken-hearted, ask how she could do this, etc. If she confirms it, it's on record. If she denies, hint that you have proof, answer no questions, and storm out. Call her family, upset, and say you want help "winning her back". They'll call her and be like wtf. She'll probably confirm to them that she cheated, putting them on your side. Call all friends and tell them, too. She now either has to divorce in disgrace or win you back.
>>
>>735785657
What's the point of being with her then? To see her again being fucked? No way thanks
>>
>>735785657
this, bet you could have some fun indirectly destroying her
>>
>>735785211
Why the fuck would it matter if you're caught? What, they're going to call the cops? I hope you're trolling and not really this dense.
>>
>>735785768
I was thinking to call her mom and talk to her. I don't want to tell this to friends because I don't want them to know that I was cheated
>>
>>735785946
Definitely call her mom. The more shaken you are, the better. Text friends, too. She will look bad, not you. Trust me. I was cheated on twice--I kept quiet once, told everyone the next time. The latter was way better. Everyone sided with me and there's no point protecting a shitty ex anyway.
>>
>>735785946
Call her mom for what? Get proof that she's cheating, go to a lawyer, send her packing. It's simple you faggot
>>
>>735783056
Proclaim your alpha cuck status by shitting and pissing on the car while Chad fucks your whore of a wife. Then you stare deep into his soul and grab his face in both of your hands and tell him to impregnate your wife. You're going to raise the FUCK out of another man's children and there's nothing he can do about it. They're going to Disney Land. They're going to get really good at softball. Him? He just gets to fuck your stupid wife, YOU are the alpha cuck.
>>
>>735785875
Because OP said they didn't see him. If OP took that photo, which OP never claimed he did, then they would have seen him.

But they didn't see him. So OP could not have taken that photo.

You massive, massive, MASSIVE FUCKING RETARD.
>>
>>735786140
I'm afraid of bad reputation too with friends (especially female friends you know...) But definitely her mom would kill her if she knows this. Her mom is an old-fashioned church lady so...
>>
>>735784037
if you live in USA you really, like seriously, need to get a video of them fucking or court will give her the whole house because of the cancerous biais against husband in US court. So if you live there, don't do anything for now, get a cam a hire someone reliable, then contact a lawyer, start divorce and you will be able to legally kick her out. otherwise she might actually be the one kicking you out legally.
>>
>>735786241
Absolutely not. I don't raise nothing that is not mine
>>
>>735786534
That's the point of what I'm afraid of
>>
>>735786558
They're yours now! Get in that car and press on his lower back. Tick your thumb up his ass if you need to. Then laugh knowingly and tell him "Your kids are mine bucko."
>>
>>735783056
Videotape and lawyer up.
>>
>>735786534
Another problem now is that she doesn't know that I saw her. So what if she wants to have sex with me in these days? I don't know if I'm able to make it with her after what I saw. But how can I refuse?
>>
>>735783056
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>735786608
get a lawyer and a maybe a detactive while not saying a word to your wife and you should make it. that being said, I'm a non married 20 years old french, so I can't tell if US laws are this bad, but I think with a good evidence nothing can save her exept :
>evidence not being recived by court/jury that's why you need a lawyer and/or a detective
>her begining the divorce first
that's why you shouldn't speak a word and let her think she's successfully hidding her second life
>jury is a cunt/woman
a good lawyer and strong evidence should cope

good luck, courage and perseverence. you deserve to get a new start.
>>
>>735787163
Let's hope. Thanks mate
>>
>>735787078
you can claim to have some diseas, maybe not STD because that would imply (ironically) you're having a second relationship, but something like that. however these tricks may not last long. act quick anon.
>>
>>735783056
DDI utilities. Research it, good YouTube video on what you need to do
>>
>>735783056
Shoulda had your wits about you and filmed it for the divorce proceedings OP.

Sad to hear this, seems like you actually loved your wife.

Time heals all wounds of the heart. I've now got a 30 year old ex model gf after my now 41 yo ex went bonkers 5 years ago.

Stay calm and gather as much factual evidence as you can.

Confront her with a hidden audio recording and bait her into saying shit.

Take care
>>
>>735785211
Hire a private detective to shadow her and get pics.

That's what the fuck they're for.
>>
Don't feel weak. Don't lose your cool. Don't show your hand. I don't know how much money you have but hiring a private investigator won't even come close to how much you'll be fucked out of in court if you don't have a great defense.

Borrow money from your family if you have to, just get some real hard evidence. Meanwhile, you need to start setting up consultations with every divorce lawyer in your area. The better the lawyer, the better for you, especially any sympathetic female lawyers who could make a case against you by playing the woman card.

IMPORTANT: You just have to consult with them and say that you're considering hiring them, you can even have a lawyer explain how this tactic works, but essentially when you file for divorce, they won't be able to represent your wife because it's a conflict of interest. They won't touch her. So you will have another huge advantage.

While you are making these meetings, your wife will notice you are away more and probably justify screwing around more, thus helping you private investigator do his job faster. During this time, think very fucking hard about ANYTHING that she has on you that could possibly be construed as evidence of your own infidelity or especially abuse. She will pull the abuse card in desperation. Even if you're completely clean on both fronts, get out in front of that shit!

When you finally have great evidence, pick your best lawyer and proceed under his guidance.

NEVER LOSE YOUR TEMPER!

Everyone wishes they could kill a cheating bitch but that just means you're life is over. You need to make sure that your revenge will be the laughter of the children that you have someday with a better woman.

My heart goes out to you /b/ro
>>
If a man had done this his shit would be out in the street and she would be applauded for it. Chuck her stuff out!
>>
>>735787365
I did love her. She is a dancer so she's hot as well. Very hard to face all of this shit believe me
>>
File: datfeel2.jpg (19KB, 300x626px) Image search: [Google]
datfeel2.jpg
19KB, 300x626px
>>735783056
OP, I feel your pain bro.
Not to the extent where you are, I wasn't married but we were living together in a place we shared.

Evidence is what you want like the other anons in here are saying.
Don't let on straight away.
If she has a new phone with fingerprint scanner on, wait til she's asleep and carefully unlock it then search her messages, pictures, anything where she might be messaging this ex of hers. Take pictures of it all with your phone. Gather for a week then on Sunday confront her about it. don't tell her you've stolen anything from her phone, just tell her you saw her and you'd like her to move out.

Don't get angry, if she starts getting pissed off with you just say you're disappointed. Tell her she was your world but you can't even look at her now without imagining his cock inside her.
Make her feel shit but don't shout at her. Say you want time to yourself and considering the circumstances she should be the one to go, then leave for a few hours. Go and sit round a friends or in McDonalds car park for a while, see what she messages and how she reacts.

Don't go down the law and evidence route straight away, that'll only kick her into defence mode and she will start looking into her option legally. You want to avoid all that shit if necessary because chances are she will get the upper hand in a hearing somehow.
Fuck bitches bro.
Fuck.
Bitches.
>>
>>735788353
Thanks bro you are very kind
>>
>>735788692
I feel really shitty bro, thanks
>>
File: 1484196382682.png (716KB, 830x1262px) Image search: [Google]
1484196382682.png
716KB, 830x1262px
>>735786497
Mate being cucked by some whore when you're out and have no idea is really her shame to bear.

And if it comes down to it which is better:
1) 'She cheated on him and he didn't do anything about it'
2) 'She cheated on him and he booted her ass out in like 15mins'
>>
>>735788632
>failing for the hot dancing girl meme

oh wow
>>
>>735788850
Remember op, at the end all will be fine, till there dont let her notice anything. ANyTHING OP. we ll be waiting for more reports. Good luck bro, be patient, end her life this way
>>
Cancel your home insurance and then burn it to the ground.
>>
>>735789554
with what proof? Just wait for her to do it again? Fuck that end it today, with blood or bags
>>
Kill the Ex-BF with a sword.
Disembowel him and feast upon his entrails.
OR
Give him the blood eagle, viking as fuck.
>>
>>735789554
Do I need to behave normally? Be kind to her? And have sex with her? I don't know if I'm that strong
>>
>>735789783
You are a bitch. Get mad you literal cuck! Kick her out or kys
>>
>>735789783
man, if your want the house and to kick her out with nothing you need to be that strong for sure. Start NOW. go look for a lawer and shit man, just do it. you need to. Dont be bs as those guys. Play it cool.
>>
>>735783056
All women are whores. This shit happens to the best of us man. You either stay with her and accept that she is fucking around on you and won't stop, OR you dump her and move on with your life. The choice is up to you. Godspeed, OP.
>>
File: IMG_1092.gif (144KB, 360x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1092.gif
144KB, 360x346px
>>735783366
Yet you didn't do anything at the scene of her getting pussy pounded.

YOU ARE A C U C K
>>
>>735790280
that or you could just had recorded the footage and kicked her out man. i know it isnt that easy. but it's needed. be patient man, we believe in you. after all spread her info here too. after all have ended, if you have to fuck her, record that shit too. learn how to be mean but dont be noticed.
>>
>>735790423
Thanks bro. They can't keep their legs closed
>>
>>735790484
I'll try, thanks
>>
>>735790453
you are crying inside bc you know you can't ever find someone to take your virginity. dont lie.
>>
>>735790453
I'm not a cuck...what was I supposed to do? Easy talking when you are not involved
>>
>>735790547
that's this, be strong and patient and do that all. or just leave. tbh, you can do it. dont let that take you down bro, GO FOR IT
>>
dude, fucking break up with her
she is a fucking slut, u deserve better than her, cheating slut
>>
>>735790772
I can't get it why the fuck she quit on him and married me if now she let him fuck her again! I can't understand women
>>
>>735790772
dude they are married. that isnt that easy
>>
Pack her shit and kick her out, divorce.
>>
>>735790854
maybe she love the sex with him
maybe she still kinda love him
there are so many opportunities

but you my man, have to say that this is over
u can't fucking forgive her, cheats once, cheats all the time
>>
>>735783056
>comes to /b/ for advice
>good life choices
>fast, cheap or good. pick any 2
>>
>>735790854
man up and do what you need to do. fuck her life and laught at it in the end. be strong for now, gather clues and take everything for you.
>>
Just plan a holiday to the mountains and when you get there ask for a selfie near the edge and just push her off.
Claim it was an accident and she slipped.
>>
wow. this baww thread's still going.
post noodz of wife.
>>
>>735783056
OP. This is *literally* the best advice you will get.
Go get a lawyer. Just go and talk to a lawyer. They will tell you what to do, and you will have massive advantage.
>>
>>735791183
that's been done to death. cops are actually watching for this now it's been done so much

>>735791251
this is the best advice in the whole damn thread. get a fucking shark, he'll take her ass to town. and you should have got pics if you saw them. unless you're full of it
>>
>>735783056
1. hire p.i. to obtain proof
2. divorce her
3. move on
>>
>>735791398
she'll just fuck the lawyer. That chick will fuck anyone.
>>
>>735784882
they will continue cheating, women are whores. hire a p.i. or do it yourself.
>>
>>735785768
don't do this. in a lot of places, it's illegal to record someone without them knowing. it isn't solid enough proof anyways. you need to take pics. and upload them here.
>>
>>735791535
Bait.
>>
>>735785442
>she likely has done it before and will continue to do so

this. tell me anyone that was caught the absolute first time they ever did something. she's been fucking around on him for ages, he finally caught her at it. and since she doesn't know, she will contiunue
>>
Take a photo of them caught in the act. Post to Facebook and tag her in it. The rest writes itself
>>
>>735783056
Take a video and divorce her ass. Take half her shit (get an annulment if you're the moneymaker) and move on.

She doesn't care, so you should cut her off like a necrotic limb.
>>
>>735783056
what are you? fucking gay?
set their car on fire, watch them burn and scream in agony.
or just beat the shit out of your wife and divorce her.
>>
>>735791535
pics or it didn't happne
>>
>>735791614
And it is legal if you interrupt. If you take part in the recorded session you're as much a party to whatever happens in the recording and have the right to share an accurate representation of your experience with the courts.
>>
>>735791795
>annulment
i don't think that word means what you think it means
>>
>>735791858
no, he's right. in some places the law says to record a conversation both parties have to consent, and it not it's not admissible in court. depends on where he's at
>>
>>735791904
In the courts an annulment (due to gross misconduct by one party in a marriage) can save you from having to give half your money to the person who violated the terms of your marriage contract.

It's also faster than divorcen

As a man who used this method of legal separation to argue against having to pay a cheating ex wife I think perhaps I do.
>>
>>735783056
I know this sucks OP, but you should think of your relationship as nonexistent. The things that made your relationship what it was are gone, your relationship, her live of you, etc... It's all a figment of the past. She is just someone feeding off of you now.
>>
>>735792009
Regardless, those "some places" are far less in the US than not.

Only 12 out of 50 states require consent by all parties, and there's some legal exceptions in 6 of those.
>>
>>735792013
the actual definition of annulment is that the marriage has never been consumated. that means no sex has ever taken place. not sure where you live, but where i'm from, i was fucking both my wives many many years before we were ever married. so that's kind of a no go. it ain't 1820 anymore
>>
>>735792127
so as i said, it depends on where he's at. you do speak the english, right?
>>
>>735792053
Easy to say bro, but thanks
>>
>>735792127
Unfortunately also one of my friends told me that court could not accept audio recording without agreement
>>
>>735787078
Be as busy as possible, 24/7 all the time. She wants to bone? You're in the sleep zone.
>>
>>735784249
This
>>
>>735788692

This is dumb advice

Unlock her phone using her finger while shes sleeping?

The fuck you talking about, ofcourse shes gonna wake up
>>
>>735792223
>>735792320
>>735792418

>It doesn't work because I say so.

I'm saying it might work depending upon the circumstances where he lives - because I've done it.

A Merriam Webster definition of annulment does not annulment make in a court of law.

You're a bunch of fucking cucks.

OP: NO matter what does or does not apply with what I've been saying. Get the bitch out of your life. Whether you're in a state like TX where it worked out very well for me, or in a cuckold state like CA, you need to remove this rotting corpse from yourself, your happiness and your financial well-being.
>>
Every state has different laws. Proof of cheating might not mean shit in your state. Stop listening to 4 chan lawyers. Get a good divorce attorney that specialises in men's rights. Hide assets off property at your parents/siblings or elsewhere. Not in a storage container, those require ID and her lawyer will find them. Destroy/hide records of your income so she can't prove. Don't let her know you are doing any of this.

Or be a sissy cuck
>>
>>735792368
he is right though. i know it's hard. it was hard when my wife told me she fucked a nigger when we were separated. but i laughed my ass off when my bud told me he saw her about a year after our divorce and she had lost her job, she was preggers as hell and handing out prilosec at the front door of the local grocery store. that was so fucking satisfing to hear that.
>>
>>735791858
I guess you are unable to comprehend the basic idea that different states have different laws. i know this is /b/, but this concept shouldn't be too hard to grasp...
>>
>>735792754
Stupid bitches
>>
How old is the OP?
>>
>>735793209
>>
Talk to legal aid, talk to every lawyer you can find, so that she won't be able to use them.

"Sell" everything worth keeping to a trusted friend.

Get new bank accounts that don't have her name on them.

Put in some cameras or hire a PI, gather proof.

You have the advantage of her not knowing what's coming. Make sure that when it goes to court, you've covered all of your bases so that you can come out with everything and she gets nothing.

Don't be emotional and stupid, don't do anything illegal because it'll bite you in the ass. When she starts to catch on she's going to do what she can to bait you into a fight. Emotionally distance yourself from the situation, I know that won't be easy but you need to be approaching this as logically as possible, get everything you can out of this
>>
>>735793736
yep, this is pretty much it. this guy has obviously been through this shit before.

but damn dude, coming to /b/ for advice? christ on a fucking crutch, you ain't too smart are you?
>>
>>735783056
should have atleast caught them. or recorded it for in court?
>>
>>735790453
thats not how cucking works retard. you're a cuck when you allow it or are you really that fucking retarded?

He is obviously going to leave her fucktard.
>>
>>735793736
this.
>>
>>735793280
Genuinely hope things get better for you OP. Stay strong man.
>>
>>735783056
Find out where he lives. Fuck his wife. Fuck his mother. Fuck his dog. Fuck anything he sees as part of his life. Take pictures. Leave them in his house with a note, saying if he fucks your wife again, you'll fuck him next.
>>
>>735783728
Close. Throw her shit in the front yard and tell her to leave.
>>
>>735794585
Thanks bro
>>
>>735794668
This, oh a thousand times THIS.
>>
File: continue.jpg (28KB, 429x399px) Image search: [Google]
continue.jpg
28KB, 429x399px
>>735783056
Well, was it a nice car?
>>
>>735794668
this
>>
>>735794905
This
>>
>>735794512
Not him but I don't think you know what a cuck is either. You can be unaware and still be a cuckold.
>>
>>735794668
>>735794905
>>735795044
>>735795130

Samefag

Dont do this unless you're willing to lose half of everything you've earned in your years alive on this earth
>>
>>735783056
FEEL THE C U C C
>>
>>735783056
Sorry to hear that, bro. Although I believe it's perfectly possible to live in an open relationship, this doesn't sound like anything you've agreed to. In other words, trust has forever been broken. This sounds different from a drunken mistake that could be left in the past.

Seeing as I'd never be able to fully trust her again (if it was my wife), I'd demand a divorce. Life's too short for this kind of misery. Life's also too short to spend a majority of it in jail, so don't do anything stupid. Just toss her the fuck out, don't be an asshole, I'd opt for cold and determined. Do not give her anything she's not 100% entitled to. She fucked up, now she'll reap the consequences.

You're only 35, you'll find someone better.

That, or what he said: >>735794668
>>
>>735794512
You are a cuckold the minute your wife cheats on you.
>>
>>735783056
Go set the car on fire with them in it.
>>
>>735783056
go see a lawyer see every lawyer in town hire a detective to collect evidence and get divorced

start making plans man or you are going to get fucked twice

sorry for the shitty thing that happened but you gotta move on time will heal it tho man
>>
>>735796078
Thanks bro
>>
>>735796626
Was it a nice car or what faggot?
>>
>>735796626
Where do you live?
>>
>>735796710
It's some kind of a truck/jeep
>>
>>735783373
its not gay if you dont look
>>
>>735784037
IT DOES
>>
option one: beat him up to get out some of that repressed anger.
consequences: he may take revenge, wife may leave you

option two: gather evidence, get lawyer, serve divorce papers, move on with your life
consequences: disruption of current life (already happening anyway) but a chance to start over with someone who isn't a selfish bitch

as much as option 1 may seem good, go with 2
>>
HEY OP. If you want revenge and a chance to actually win in the US court system as a Male I know in 18 stats's infidelity his illegal

Illinois is one of 18 states, as of 2013, that have some sort of statute banning adultery. The text of this state's law, according to the Illinois Criminal Code, reads: Sec. 11-35. Adultery

So if you're one of those states that has a statue against it and you obtain proof or call 911 on them in the act SHE WILL BE ARRESTED I don't believe the penalty is to stiff maybe a week or so in jail and a medium fine. But if you get this on her record first whenever she gets a job you they'll know she's a cheating whore but also your court cases should be a slam dunk !
>>
>>735798290
Hey op same guy here actually in my state it's a class A misdemeanor which is this highest before felony so you could really get the bitch good

Class A Misdemeanor

A class A misdemeanor in Illinois is punishable by:
up to one year in jail
up to two years of probation (formal supervision), and
a fine of up to $2,500.
>>
Or you can use this to your advantage and fuck whoever you want while she watches.
>>
>>735783056
You're gonna need bigger bait
>>
>>735783056
KICK THEM OUT
LEAVE HER
B R E A K HER
>>
>>735783056
Record.

Pack her stuff.

Kick her out.

Simple.
>>
If you have no kids, run now and get a lawyer and file for divorce. If she gets pregnant by the ex you could be on the hook. If you're in the US most states are no fault meaning no one wins. You split everything and go your own way. Do it now before she's knocked up. If you have kids, quit your job, have her work, and stay home with them for a year. Then file for divorce. Get alimony, child support, and custody.
>>735783056
>>
>>735783056
Of course you know what to do. Protect your belongings, make copies of any evidence you have, move your money out of any shared accounts into a personal one, and leave her/kick her out. Probabaly should talk to a lawyer.

If you keep asking for advice and don't accept responses telling you to end the marriage, the you are seriously hurting yourself and your long term happiness, and are probably just looking for excuses to stay because that is whatis familiar.

It is not worth throwing away your mental and emotional health over this. It is not worth throwing away the fact that you could be a great spouse to a different person down the road, thus enriching their life as well.

Just get out.
>>
the smart option: put a tracking device like a phone with GPS under his car, find out where he goes and lives, then kill him silently.
>>
>>735783056
Go mgtow
>>
Hold your temper.
Gather evidence.
Hire predicate investigator.
>>
>>735783056
Record them. Call lawyer. File divorce. Win. Tell everyone what your whore ex-wife did. Get 18+ bitch. Fuck her
>>
>>735795787
fucking retard.
>>
>>735795245
Are you 12? if she cheats on you and you enjoy it thats being cucked. he doesnt enjoy it and actually wants to do something to this bitch. far from a cuck.
>>
>>735783373
It's not about liking it, it's about doing your duty as an alpha!

Dogs do the same thing!
>>
>>735794982

yeah, what car was it bro?
>>
File: 1479579801016.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479579801016.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
>>735794668
>>
>>735783056
kill them both OP
>>
>>735797050
>It's some kind of a truck/jeep

holy fuck

time to go postal and murder her if shes riding some cletus
>>
>>735783056
If this isn't another shit copypasta, then you're a dumb faggot cuck for standing by and just watching.

I bet you popped a boner watching your slut wife get rammed by another male didn't you? Guess what, you're nothing to her. She doesn't respect you at all. She wants to spread those legs for any other man but you and get fucked like a whore because you're a FAT BETA BITCH.

Live with it.
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.