[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As an Irish american with many connections back home I'm

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11

File: unitedireland.jpg (37KB, 624x390px) Image search: [Google]
unitedireland.jpg
37KB, 624x390px
As an Irish american with many connections back home I'm very excited about the prospect of Ireland reunification. I'm glad to see that england really shot their dick off on this one, and can't wait to visit Ireland once it's a unified sovereign nation again, I've never been to Belfast, but I will definitely go when it's an Irish city again.
>>
>>735716350
Try harder
>>
>>735716350
>i'm an irish american

Lol fuck off burger.
>>
SNP Loses 1/3 of their seats and failed the referendum but yes, now Scotland will go independent
>>
File: 1497384242464.jpg (36KB, 320x396px) Image search: [Google]
1497384242464.jpg
36KB, 320x396px
>>735716350
fixed
>>
>>735716350
You ain't Irish faggot

Why do people give themselves that title.?
Not like you were born there
>>
>>735716350
You mean as an American. Half the world is related to genghis Khan but I don't call myself Mongolian Irish.
>>
>>735716749
I bet (((SOROS))) is sending all the immigrants there as part of his giant scheme for world domination right?
>>
>>735716749
mild kek
>>
>>735717282
Well mate, you might not be a mongolian but you still seem lika a mongoloid to me.
>>
sinn fein spitting out their dummy and handing the dup free reign has all but ended that dream

scuckland are as irrelevant as their football team
>>
>>735716350
why would Britannia ever let go of scotland and ireland?

you act like they dont own you
>>
>>735716682

They lost the seats because the Tories continually talked that SNP needed complete control to get their 2nd referendum.

But the General Election for the SNP was not about the referendum, it was to help remove the tories from power.

The tories lied the last referendum also. Nothing new here.

A referendum will go ahead for sure now.
>>
This is a brilliant move by Britain. Once they are out of the EU, sand niggers will no longer see an advantage to raping and pillaging England and will slime their way to other parts of Europe.
>>
>>735717993

Spoken like a true English Skin Head.
>>
>>735716350
>Ireland once it's a unified sovereign nation again
>Ireland
>unified
>again
the only time Ireland was unified was under English rule
>>
>>735716350
So you're a Plastic Paddy like any other white American?
>>
>>735718393

I'm from Ireland, you stupid fuck. Eat shit.
>>
File: The Lowest Of The Low.jpg (770KB, 3301x1803px) Image search: [Google]
The Lowest Of The Low.jpg
770KB, 3301x1803px
>>735717860
You should listen to what the SNP is saying, they've ruled out a second referendum on the back of their awful election result from last week, fucking idiot.
>>
Actually this is the start of WW3

Germany, the big defender of the EU, finally got what it wanted. Control of Europe's economy.

Now Bexit and others will join causing the German economy to collapse. Not due to Germany's fault but the additional sponges from the broken eastern bloc and the bankrupt med flies.

Germany will have to recover the economy somehow. The best way to do that is to get these traitorous bastards back into the EU where they belong. Under German control.
>>
>>735716672
/thread
>>
File: 4chanchums.png (496KB, 442x561px) Image search: [Google]
4chanchums.png
496KB, 442x561px
>>735718255
I'm a true English skinhead and quite frankly that didn't sound like anything I would say.
>>
>>735718843

Did they? I do not think they did.

It wasn't awful either, they are still the majority in Scotland, they just lost Westminster seats that had no real power anyway.

"fucking idiot" - guess when you get salty you just have to go the name calling route, because that is so macho for 1 incher guys.
>>
>>735717659
2 belter free kicks though
>>
File: 109283.jpg (37KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
109283.jpg
37KB, 620x413px
>>735716350
The SNP have fucked it. The chances of a united Ireland is near nothing. DUP want Farage back, I've got my popcorn ready, going to be great.
>>
>>735716350
muh heritage
fuck off mick faggot
>>
File: SquirrelsNotSquirls.jpg (69KB, 488x398px) Image search: [Google]
SquirrelsNotSquirls.jpg
69KB, 488x398px
>>735718677
>As an Irish american with many connections back home
>I'm from Ireland

Sounds fucking Irish to me you stupid plastic paddy bastard, I live here in Norn Iron you fucking deluded cunt, you and your friends from NORAID killed thousands of Irish people, my people not yours.

Fucking stay where you are cuntface, if you're too scared to come here now then what makes you think that you'll be welcome ever?

Just a fucking wanker so you are.
>>
>>735716350
as a irish republican from belfast- you don't have friends here with your thinking OP
>>
Half irish-Half English reporting in.

I want to see my country split up apart from Wales. This way, if England & Wales die, I can fuck off to Ireland and leave the Scots to deal with our mess.
>>
>>735719450
Halfbreeds have no place scum
go to africa or londonistan or wherever the fuck you belong subhuman
>>
It's just a pity the DUP aren't forming a coalition. But maybe a good thing - my dick can only get so hard!
>>
File: GoBackToReddit.jpg (41KB, 467x543px) Image search: [Google]
GoBackToReddit.jpg
41KB, 467x543px
>>735719145
Angus Fucking Robertson, ever heard of him?
He fucking said it you normie cunt, this is /b/, it is in no way similar to /pol/.

You are still a fucking idiot, they lost seats this time because of their campaigning for Indyref2, the people have spoken pal, democracy is a bitch for losers like you.

Try watching the news instead of all that CP you wee fucking bam cunt.
>>
>>735719003
That is pretty scary actually.
It really isn't too difficult to imagine this becoming reality.

I mean it's not like they've already tried it twice in the not too distant past...?
>>
As an Irishman, I would love to see a united Ireland but it won't happen in my lifetime. The UK are finacially better off than the Republic of Ireland, therefore can afford to police it effectively. Financial stability in the UK is questionable post Brexit but nobody really knows how that's gona play out. Unionist's up the north are going to have a great time with the DUP in bed with the Tories and violence up the north will probably follow from both paramilitary organizations . If anything it is a huge step backwards for the peace process/Good Friday Agreement.
All I can say is Ireland should be a 32 County Republic but we are still a long way from that.
Eire Abu.
>>
>>735717282
Is like me saying I'm a fucking viking.

Just proves that Americans have no culture of their ow
>>
File: Bum fun.gif (547KB, 402x226px) Image search: [Google]
Bum fun.gif
547KB, 402x226px
>>735719145
LOL! Check out Mr 2 Inch, over here.
>>
>>735719840
Apart from the fact that they don't have an army. Learn history.
>>
>>735719450
Mudblood.
>>
Hope Scotts ain't part of the UK anymore. It means cheaper Whisky for everyone !
>>
>>735720438
Lul wut?
>>
>>735716350
wtf mate? why doesn't Wales get there independence as well?
This sounds awesome to me!
Scotland breaks free from oppressive English government
Ireland breaks free from oppressive English government
Wales breaks free from oppressive English government
England breaks free from oppressive EU government
Winrar!
>>
>>735720270
Sauce on gif? all google gave me was cancer
>>
>>735719737

No he didn't.

The SNP had said that their General Election campaign was not based on a referendum, but focused on Brexit.

Show me where it was said that the Referendum will not happen because of the Election.

Again they didn't campaign for Indyref2, they were campaigning against brexit as I said above.

And from your last sentence, it is obvious you are a die hard blue nose, part of the scummy section of Scotland, you should take the die hard fenians with you and fuck off to Northern Ireland. Instead of sponging off the government with benefits.

Also using the overused "Summer" excuse to try and look like you have been here for a long time, how very very sad and very childish. Which puts you firmly in the ned camp.

Guess you can go cry in your bucky bawbags.

Again show me the proof of what you said. Or we going to get ranting and raving because you can't?
>>
>>735720852

It's his mother. Cause his dad doesn't satisfy her like a big plastic dick.
>>
American living in the UK.

every city,town,village I go to people always say "lock your car it is (insert city) after all"

Why they say this?
>>
>>735721139
cause everyone in the UK is a thieving cunt
>>
File: this wee shite.jpg (130KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
this wee shite.jpg
130KB, 700x700px
>>735719737

check the nick of this wee dick muncher
>>
File: Lion-Head-Hipster.jpg (30KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Lion-Head-Hipster.jpg
30KB, 500x333px
>>735721008
It's my sister actually.
Cause my 3 inch doesn't satisfy her like a big plastic dick.
>>
>>735716350
You think the government in Dublin actually wants the cluster fuck that would be Irish re-unification?
>>
>>735719737

>being this fucking retarded
>not knowing the difference between a general election and local election
>thinks SNP lost power in Scotland

People like you shouldn't be allowed to vote or sign on, let me guess Partick Job Centre?

Of course that is where the no hoper bams go to.
>>
>>735716350
You're not Irish and never will be. No culture trash.

Plenty of American issues need resolving before worrying about ours you fake paddy faggot.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.