[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

friend zone breaker finally revealed! now that you know the why,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5

File: the answer.png (37KB, 651x313px) Image search: [Google]
the answer.png
37KB, 651x313px
friend zone breaker finally revealed!
now that you know the why, you can escape!
put that bitch OUT on her ass!
>>
***Mind Blown***
The scales are falling from mine eyes.
This makes perfect sense.
Thank you, Anon!
>>
what sort of fucking faggot are you anyway
>>
>>735676751
let us betas finally have our day
>>
>>735676294

Honestly we would LOVE more than anything to get rid of you "bff"s. Most of you are self-proclaimed bbfs. We want you to go away because you keep pestering us about getting out of the friendzone. But we are just way too nice to kick you guys to the curb..
If you get rid of us, trust me, youll be doing us a favor getting out of our lives.
>>
File: friendzoned-43.jpg (30KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
friendzoned-43.jpg
30KB, 500x439px
>>735676885
glad to here it, cunt
>>
Where are you betas?
This is your penis's salvation!
>>
>>735676294
>(You)

fucking pathetic samefagging
>>
>>735677701
so what? it's still legit info
>>
who cares if a guy is in the friend zone he wanted to be treated that way to get there, it's not like there are any lack of signs that what he is doing doesn't work if he wanted something else.
if he didnt want to be there why'd he waste his time going?
>>
>>735677823
not even worthy of a bait pic
and if ur a fem, good god learn about men
>>
>>735677854
I'm a guy in my 30's. Just because hearing something upsets you doesn't mean it's bait.

He chose to stay around being treated that way. If he had a problem with it, why would he let it go that far? He wouldn't. Why should he get sympathy for having friends, is somehow people wanting you around is mistreatment? If they were mistreating him he could just simple cut contact it's not like they wanna fucking marry him or anything, they're not going to call the cops and file a missing person report if he doesn't contact them anymore.
>>
>>735677980
actually, i did't aim for friendzone.
but the purpose of this thread is about cutting ties.
realize she is just using us for free shit she should get from her so-called man.
stop letting her suck you dry. slap the skeeter and only give her the time of day when she starts treating you like you deserve.
>>
>>735678150
You got confidence scammed by an individual. What makes you think it wasn't because of her race instead of her gender that she did it? You understand how stupid that all sounds. Oh right 4chan you unironically wouldn't understand those two things probably arnt a factor.
>>
>>735678341
>her race
explain yourself, cuz ur in left field with this shit
>>
>>735678413
You're saying she does that shit because she's a woman. That's basically the same thing as saying she does scams like that because she is white.
>>
>>735678489
women say they get fucked and left cuz men are men.
i'm saying women use nice guys for the shit they crave from their bf/husbands
>>
Stfu about friendzone. Im a slightly overweight, poor complected pale dude with a receding hairline and a below average penis. I get laid regularly and at the times i do want a steady relationship, it's not that hard to start one.

Let this maxim ere be thine:

Nice guys finish last.
>>
>>735678670
So you'd like me to believe two wrongs make a right? If all you're doing is making wrongs, how does this equation get a right as an answer, ask yourself that.
>>
>>735677980
getting mad over the internet? what is this tumblr <_< i don't think even summerfags do that anymore.

And I get what you're saying, because someone is a mentally challenged individual, doesn't make it alright to exploit them. Unless you have no morals, then do whatever tickles your pickle I guess.
>>
File: Fedora.jpg (26KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
Fedora.jpg
26KB, 600x750px
>>735678768
>Let this maxim ere be thine:
>>
>>735678809
no. i'm saying to stop letting the whores steal your heart goodies.
just like the whores should stop letting non-committal men get free pussy
>>
>>735678670
"Nice guys" aren't nice generally, and I've know girls who genuinely thought a guy was being honest when he said to her face 5 billion times that he was happy as a friend. Buying something for someone or being a push over doesn't make you nice. Kindness makes you nice. A lot of guys that "nice guys" think are shitbags cause the chick they want are kind. Shit I'm always called an asshole by pretty much every guy who has wanted to fuck girls I've dated, and trust me when I say that the girl your orbiting will tell her boyfriend if he's a kind person and they will both roll their eyes then feel bad for you
>>
>>735678768
Kind people don't always finish last friend, they tend to just care less that others know they won
>>
>>735678809
?
Women are known to manipulate men for favors using their sexuality, are you denying that? If not, then is it not alright to then try and help those who fall prey to their scheme?
No one is saying all women, but a significant enough majority do it for it to be a problem. Do you friend zone people? No? Have you asked a straight male "friend" for a rewardless favor? You probably friendzoned some dudes, assuming you don't look like a swamp monster.
>>
>>735678948
Have you ever been in a relationship? What others see is rarely indicative of what happens in the actual relationship
>>
>>735678826
How is it exploitation if he does it willingly, they're not twisting his arm in any way.

>>735678948
they're not stealing it, guy gave it away voluntarily. so at the same time you got a problem with free pussy? you're kind of running in opposite directions there.
>>
>>735679081
Not really, they care less about winning, which makes them finish last. Close tho.
>>
>>735679174
oh boy, you'd be surprised
>>
>>735679170
Different person but I have friendzoned girls and guys before, and yeah doing favors for your friends and asking them sometimes is just part of being friends... You sound like a terrible angry person
>>
>>735679207
Ok man whatever helps you feel good about yourself let me know if you need a pat on your back
>>
>>735679170
Friend zone isn't sexuality induced manipulation. He already knows he's not going to get more than friendship and chooses to be in a friendship that he contributes more to. He chose that.

>Do you friend zone people?
Yes I friendzone girls sometimes.
>>
>>735679174
yes. i have. several.
>>
>>735679245
What does that even mean? I'd be surprised how many people thought I was an abusive boyfriend (i have been the one abused before but never the other way around)? Or how many relationships you've been in?
>>
>>735679311
And you think that it's "free pussy"? I'm sorry for the ones you've dated man, I hope you find happiness tho
>>
>>735679170

>>735679292
>Yes I friendzone girls sometimes.

actually i don't friendzone girls anymore, I use to do that a lot so my initial thought is, yes I do that. Girls don't wanna be my friend anymore though, and haven't for years. So no technically I don't do that. If they wanted sex from me favors would go quite a bit of ways toward making it happen though.
>>
>>735677980
Well it is a form of emotional abuse
>>
>>735679420
>non-committal
>>
>>735678987
What the fuck are you talking about. Some women don't like nice guys. It doesn't matter if you're kind or not. A lot of people just think everyone else is a piece of shit. A lot of people won't date someone they think is too good for them. If someone think's you're a good guy and they're not a good gal then she's going to go for guys she thinks are more on her level.
>>
>>735679198
We aren't arguing the mild cases where the guy is actually your friend. If you're buddies you're buddies. I'm saying there are women that prey on guys insecurities and that shouldn't be seen as alright.
>>735679250
>:( I'll have you know i'm very nice! god does none use " " anymore <_< if you're friends you're friends, be a bro. But if you're "friends" with someone in a one-sided relationship, get the hell out is what I'm assuming everyone on this thread is trying to convince the trapped individuals of.

>>735679292
hmmm, if he likes acting like a hubby to a chick without the perks, then go for whatever floats his boat. But that's not what's being talked about here. I'm talking girls who prey on weak men to fulfill what they want, and only take but never give.
>>735679283
wut? I'll take the free pat if you're between 18-25 and clean your hands, otherwise I'll take a thumbs up :)
>>
>>735679545
How is that emotional abuse. If he's simply doing these things and keeps coming back for it. If you walked up to a guy and told him you're a faggot and wanna suck his dick, then he tells you "gimme money for bus fare you faggot, and then go away", and you keep doing that every day at the bus stop, is that guy emotionally abusing you?
>>
>>735676885
Really then why do girls whine when the guy finally cuts her off and goes no contact?
I was an orbiter to a girl in high school,I dropped her about two years ago (32 years old now) and she still sends me messages that she misses me and has dreams about me and shit, of course now she is fat with a child who the father wants nothing to do with now does she miss me. Fuck your emotional abuse nobody deserves that
>>
>>735679767
more like if you want to ride the 6:30 bus but you know the driver is a real B, and every time you walk in he calls you a faggot. You could always take the 7:00 bus and avoid the driver, but then you'd be late for work.
>>
>>735679764
>I'm talking girls who prey on weak men to fulfill what they want, and only take but never give.
Then you're talking about a specific individual? Do you want someone to give her a job to buy her own shit, and tell everyone to not hang out with her? I don't really understand what you think you're accomplishing. I've been in relationships where I was being manipulated and lead on sexually without much satisfaction for myself. That was my fault for going back near daily. It got a hell of a lot worse when she started turning that manipulation on other people to target me for leaving her but I was pretty stupid for letting her get close enough for it all, it really shouldn't of been a surprise she'd get all nuts about how great I am while I sat around reinforcing that she can treat me that way for as long as I did.
>>
>>735679897
There is your problem, you think that bus is gonna take you somewhere. You think you understand the route it goes and the driver is deciding it. That's not how that's working.
>>
>>735679767
withholding of sex is a form of emotional manipulation, as is moving goalposts, and guilt tripping, creating a relationship with someone and then not letting it progress in order to get free shit or take up more of their time is one sided that power inbalance isn't common in friendships it is very common in abusive relationships though not all forms of abuse are physical you should read up on some psychology 101
>>
>>735679985
but that doesn't sound like a toxic relationship to use or in anyway abusive?? gaslighting you and isolating you for leaving that is my point people like to ignore what these types of relationships really are because women can't possibly be abusive in any way it is pussy pass plain and simple
>>
File: Bq--J0GIMAEbedF.jpg (54KB, 599x892px) Image search: [Google]
Bq--J0GIMAEbedF.jpg
54KB, 599x892px
My BFF is also my FWB.
But I want her to be my wife.
But she won't permanently leave the douchebag.
Thanks to this thread, I realize she's just taking all my loving.
Cutting her off as of right now.
I'll get with a trap before I get friend zoned again.
>>
>>735680282
No I understand my relationship was fucked up. It's not the same thing though. It might have the same tactics employed but what I'm saying is it was fundamentally different where the arrangement wasn't friendship. Escaping from contact with them wasn't a simple thing like a friendship.
>>735680165
Like this. You're begging someone to have contact with you. They're not manipulating you, you started the interaction, they gave you some conditions that they'll even be interested in that level of interaction, clearly it's not a good interaction but you're the one trying to make it more involved with bribes and stuff so technically you're being the manipulative one there. Some people are fine with that kind of manipulation but if you're in a friendship and see they're not okay with it having a fit over it is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>735680058
The problem is that the bus sign says its going downtown, then it takes me upstate.
>>
>>735680599
so it's ok to prey on people's mistakes?
>>
As a dude who realized he was gay after years of bullshit, and having been through the "friendzone" stuff
I can tell you that the freindzone doesn't fucking exist.
Its a magic little place guys put themselves because they don't have the balls and confidence to just move on with their lives.
Chick leads you on and acts like you might be worth it, only to constantly turn you down and call you her friend?
Fucking move on, find another person, make real friends, and hang out with some bros.
Or just be gay and never have to worry about it again.
If you ever complain about the friendzone, 100% chance you put yourself there or you let her keep you there. So guess what?
Man up, grow some balls, and move on, faggots.
>>
>>735681075
Completely okay.
They fucked up, make profit off that.
Business is business.
>>
>>735681036
Then get off the bus, faggot.
>>
>>735681075
How do they know it's a mistake for you to do that?
Yeah a friend would have some of your interest in mind wouldn't they, maybe pick your friends better. I've had friends fuck me over before, even put up with it for a long time. Sometimes you just figure out it's not worth it and just start dumping people like that. They're not going to have any shortage of friends ever if you already seen first hand how much shit you'll put up with. Get over it.

>>735681036
How many times do you gotta end up going upstate before you try a different bus? Are all bus' like that ? You're only ever taking that one bus so it seems like you actually want to go where it keeps taking you.
>>
>>735681306
Then by that logic, I can do anything I want providing I feel as if someone showed me weakness?
>>
>>735681469
>How many times do you gotta end up going upstate before you try a different bus? Are all bus' like that ? You're only ever taking that one bus so it seems like you actually want to go where it keeps taking you.
You know I get it, you don't like where the bus is going. You tell the driver you want to go a different route. They tell you "nope" and keep taking the same route. Ending up in the same place. They got their own life and prerogatives where you're going isn't their problem. Trying to bribe them to drive some where else isn't working, then you start boycotting bus drivers and throwing tantrums about it. How does this make any sense to you?
>>
>>735681355
Get on the bus faggot.

>>735681469
I'm not sayign not get over it, I'm saying they don't get a free pass. If they are entitled to do what they want to do what they want you, you can do what you want to them.

>>735681469
it's the driver the focus, not the bus

>>735681637
It doesn't. More like the driver promises to take you where you want, charges you the fare, and goes rogue.
>>
>>735681837
>If they are entitled to do what they want to do what they want you, you can do what you want to them.
Yeah being a good person is harder than not being a selfish piece of shit, why should you do it if other people don't? I honestly question if I'm a fucking idiot for not being a piece of shit either sometimes but whatever you make a choice.

>it's the driver the focus, not the bus
Yeah that's your problem, the bus is a factor whether you think it is or not.

>It doesn't. More like the driver promises to take you where you want, charges you the fare, and goes rogue.
So you're saying they're holding you hostage and won't let you go?
>>
>>735682054
amen to that brother

the bus is an automobile

Yes :)
>>
>>735682054
not that they are holding you hostage but it certainly feels that way because that is how abuse feels, it is faggots like you that tell women they deserve to be beaten if they take back a guy that sent them to the ER
>>
>>735682531
>, it is faggots like you that tell women they deserve to be beaten if they take back a guy that sent them to the ER
I don't tell it to them.
>>
File: really.jpg (15KB, 716x724px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
15KB, 716x724px
>>735676294
>OP posts pic from today
>his own post which he samefagged
>thinks he found some way out of being beta

>Maximum cringe beta level reached

I don't even think suicide can help you at this point OP.
>>
>>735676885
As a guy in a relationship, I hear this constantly. My friend zone friends are always trying to score with my female friends and my gf's friends and they've got legit mad at me for even leaving the room with just them together.

Imagine if you had a gay dude following you around for months
>he always wants to fuck you in the ass. >He's an alright guy and decent to hang out with, but he always drops hints that he wants to fuck you in the ass in weird ways that are just subtle enough that when you try to tell him nicely you're not too huge on getting assreamed, he pretends he never wanted to fuck you in the ass
>talks to his friends and sometimes even your friends about how he wants/plans to fuck you in the ass
>some of your friends kind of like him and are sometimes even saying "dude just let him plow your hole" so if you ever just broke down and told him to fuck off it would ruin your friendship with your other friends
>he's also way bigger than you so you better pray neither of you get too drunk and he decides that boipussi is his
>if you ever actually break down and let him fuck your ass, he immediately expects that he will always be allowed to and if you tell him no afterwards you're thr one in the wrong
>>
>>735683078
Why would you stay friends with people helping someone try to butt fuck you?
>>
>>735683617
Is this is a trick question?
>>
>>735683898
Well I mean if they're okay with helping someone try to butt fuck you... I don't see why you wouldn't find something else to do, which doesn't involve a bunch of people being involved with butt fucking you.
>>
>>735683078
Im in friendzone right now but i fucked this girl and she constantly telling me she love me but i cant be with her couse she just ended 3 years relationship in the ago of 18. And u think she wants to drop me off coue i wanna fuck her? But she dont want to loose her other friends?
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.