[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rape is incredibly sexy to me. I have the biggest fucking boner

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 11

File: 1496845981034.jpg (394KB, 581x929px) Image search: [Google]
1496845981034.jpg
394KB, 581x929px
Rape is incredibly sexy to me. I have the biggest fucking boner for the idea of fucking someone against their will.

However, I will never actually rape anyone. Rape roleplay is the most I would ever do, and it must be consensual.

In fact, I would never want anyone to get raped. I have pity for those who have been raped. It destroys a person in emotionally and physically and completely destroys the idea of sex ever being something pleasurable.

So I ask you /b/, do you share my opinion on rape? Or am I fucked up?
>>
I'm with you OP. I fantasize about dominating the fuck out of some cum slut. Of course I wouldn't just rape someone out of the blue, so I stick to consensual bedroom fucking
>>
>>735644896
This is literally the hottest body I've ever seen. Who the fuck is this?
>>
>>735644896
You're fucked up. But you're in luck - many woman have rape fantasies, so it won't be that hard to "rape" someone
>>
>>735644896
OP, I am the exact same way. And it is one of the more common fetishes, you are not fucked up. I talked to my first gf about it and she was down to try things, but I could tell she wasn't into it so I didn't press the issue and that was fine. A different girl I dated more recently thou was also into rape fantasy stuff, so we had a lot of fun together. So either find a girl who's also into it or just be okay not exploring that aspect of sex.
>>
That's normal.
i wish i could hold some bitch by the throath while i ram i up her ass and slap her tits... But we're normal, right?
>>
>>735645269
I've done that, it is quite fun. Definitely recommend giving it a try if you get the chance.
>>
>>735645130
OP here, my ex had a rape fetish. She loved getting dominated and fucked mercilessly. It was amazing. I heard it was common, but I didnt consider how common the details of a rape fetish were.
>>735645040
I found it on here a while ago. No one knew the source. I wish I knew.
>>
>>735644896
if ur gonna do a rape fantasy, u can make it real af. go on tinder or whatever, tell the slut that's what you're into, and tell them what time you will be around their place, plus give them a safe word. Then go over there and just full on rape them, like as if it was a real rape. u don't need to full on organise it and make it shit, just go organically rape them. If u get the wrong chick ur fucked tho
>>
>>735645597
I think that's just called rape, aka something I dont want to do
>>
Last time I went to visit my boyfriend (LDR) him and I experimented with consensual non-consent. We essentially staged him raping me. I've never been in a relationship where I could trust someone enough to do that with, but it was definitely hot. Can't wait to see him again.
>>
>>735645040
reddit dawt com/ user /moralhex
>>
>>735644896
I know a girl who claims to have been raped a bunch, like, an unrealistic amount. I rape her every time i get her alone. She told a mutual friend and i just laughed, and said "so i'm, supposedly rapist number 5? That bitch is actually disturbed, i feel bad for her" then raped her again the next week at a party. No one believes her.
>>
>>735645549
Reddit user moral hex
>>
>>735646237
not it, unfortunately
>>
Bamp
>>
>>735646263
Guess you have that in common then.
>>
>>735646652
It 100% is. Look at the moles, the OP pic is just reversed.

imgur 9QRIL3Y.jpg
>>
>>735645040
>fake tits
into the trash she goes
>>
>>735646809
oh fuck. you're right
>>
>>735644896
Cant wait to hear of the story when OP gets Raped.
>>
>>735644896
ofcourse the idea of rape is hot, but ofcourse you don't go through with it

aka you are normal fucktard
>>
>>735647013
It makes me really happy that I found the source.
>>
>>735647246
Of course you go through with it, just be smart about it and you'll never have to worry. most guys low level rape, and most girls will not even be interested in someone who doesn't push her into sex.
>>
You're just so beta your minded started whispering about the only way you'll ever get any tail.

/thread
>>
File: pasta.jpg (82KB, 960x724px) Image search: [Google]
pasta.jpg
82KB, 960x724px
>>735648124
>/threads self
gtfo
>>
Play rape is so much fun. Slapping her around, choking, having her try to push you off but being totally powerless. Would recommend.
>>
>>735648016
i don't want to validate this response with another response but here is your (You)
>>
>>735646779
She's not really disturbed, she just wasn't smart about telling everyone she was raped. After a certain number, no one cares and that tells everyone in the social group who wants to that they can rape them also. She probably is doing it on purpose to get raped anyway
>>
>>735648124
you are a faggot
>>
>>735646087
tits or gtfo
>>
>>735644896
I have raped multiple people before...

It's amazing. If you can find a reason to hate that person, you can get by the empathetic trauma that comes with raping someone.
>>
Girlfriend of 8 months now got raped while in the army and it's destroyed any kind of physicality being tolerable for her. Haven't yet had sex, which I'm cool with, she let's me play with her hair more often than not though. Wasn't easy at first, she was distant, detached, and pretty aloof. That was 5 months ago. Shes warmed up to me a bit, and we've even talked about the potential for marriage and even kids. Despite it being far off, it means she trusts me more than any other man on Earth, besides maybe her father.

TL;DR
>Dating a rape victim, not touch feel at all, but I can cope. She's my girl and I love her anyway
>>
What can you get away with doing to a woman while she's fast asleep?
>>
>>735644896
rape is pretty hot but has terrible consequences I agreee
>>
>>735644896
thats normal.

really into rape roleplay and a bunch of other stuff, not into actually raping somebody.

Knowing they're into it and have consented, giving them a safeword, makes all the difference.
>>
>>735650548
>Unironically staying with used goods

What a cuck. Toss that cum rag to the curb.
>>
>>735644896
Actual rape disgusts me.

I think it's the carnal overpowering of a woman. Which is possible to do consensually.
>>
File: Absolutely disgusting hitler.jpg (25KB, 214x265px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely disgusting hitler.jpg
25KB, 214x265px
>>735650725
Why don't you go the fuck back to /r9k/
>>
>>735650725
>Unironically treating women like trash because of her previous rape

I'm gonna have to put you on hold. That's like, your opinion man.
>>
>>735650551
depends on the girl. best bet is to see if she wakes to touch, if a touch to the arm or shoulder doesn't wake her touch her tits while also touching her arm, it's a pickpocket trick, the body sucks at registering both touches and will mostly feel the stronger. if she isn't waking even with light shaking and touch, you can start touching her pussy, try to pull thjngs aside, don't let them snap back
>>
>>735650892
Why don't you crawl back up your mamas cunt and do the hokey pokey.

>>735650909
>Implying any girl who isn't a virgin isn't trash
The circumstances are irrelevant. You're putting up with a mentally broken pile of damaged goods and not even getting laid. You are a disgrace to all mankind.
>>
>>735650548
lol, she is with you because you won't fuck her, and never will. she'll be going out to places where she happens to get raped again soon enough
>>
>>735644896
got any good sites for rape fetish OP?
>>
File: angry_hitler.png (474KB, 861x720px) Image search: [Google]
angry_hitler.png
474KB, 861x720px
>>735651192
You're right, everyone knows that the only thing women are good for is sex.

Cool clock, Ahmed.
>>
>>735651192
Watch the edge there man, might hurt yourself

>>735651199
She stays inside more often than not. Not surprised I expected a decent conversation from a person on /b/ though. Must be my inner summerfag.
>>
>>735651308
Uh, that and cooking and cleaning. He's right, if she's been broken by some rapists and you aren't even using that to get you sickest rocks off, you are missing out, and more like a nurse than a man.
>>
>>735644896
Your fantasy is very common
>>
>>735651207
this.
>>
>>735651536
Okay Mohammed.
>>
>>735651435
enjoy your future fatty, whiteknight
>>
>>735651308
Exactly. Women would not be bearable if it weren't for their vaginas.

>>735651435
Pathetic. Every time you look at her do you think "Some man stronger and better than me has had her in the most intimate way possible, but at least I get to touch her hair. If that's okay with her. And only a little bit. I respect women so much."?

The bitch can't even handle a bit of rough sex so now she's running around with PTSD? That's the kind of pussies we have in the army now?
>>
>>735651192
>wanting a virgin instead of a bitch that knows what she's doing
your virgin and/or autism is showing
>>
>>735651808
lol, good thing she wasn't stabbed by the enemy, probably would have called it knife rape.
>>
>>735651856
>Thinking women need experience or they can't be sexually pleasureable

Did your wifes boyfriend tell you that?
>>
File: Bert fucks Ernie.jpg (81KB, 719x436px) Image search: [Google]
Bert fucks Ernie.jpg
81KB, 719x436px
>>735651808
>>735651916

I T S U R E I S S U M M E R I N H E R E
>>
>>735652075
nah i'm basing it on my girlfriend who was a virgin before i fucked her

7 years later she's much better

could have just skipped the 7 years if sex is all that matters you know
>>
>>735644896
I'm a gay guy that wants to be raped like you describe
>>
>>735651788
>>735651808
>>735651916

I love her and value the time we spend together. She loves me and values the time we spend together. I don't care if we don't smash, it's not really a concern to me. I already lost my virginity to a cougar, that's done and over with. I just want to find a woman to love and be loved by. And I have. If that's not -your- prerogative that's cool, I'm happy you can only enjoy a woman for the 45 seconds your peenor lasts in her. But you aren't me, so I really don't care.
>>
>>735646087
Faggot
>>
>>735652453
So you fucked a virgin and now she's good at sex. So you're completely wrong you fucking retard. You've undermined your own stance.

>>735652223
I know right. Some faggot is in here too busy with traps and anime to give his pussy army bitch a good dicking.
>>
>>735652833
Wow. You just somehow managed to convince me that you're gay in a post where you talk about fucking a cougar. That's quite a feat faggot.
>>
File: a reddit user.png (105KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
a reddit user.png
105KB, 500x375px
>>735652873
At least he has one you 12 year old. Hey, you know what, I'm sorry, enjoy your 3 months or however long summer vacation lasts nowadays

Oh, and this isn't /r9k/.
>>
>>735652873
it took her 7 years to get good at sex

if sex is all that matters, why not fuck some experienced bitch for 7 years while she gets good at it?

That is not undermining myself but your stance you dumb fuck reading comprehension have you heard of it why am i even taking the time to respond to your virgin ass holy fuck am i mad at myself for posting this message already yet i keep typing
>>
>>735644896
fuck you
you are a fucked up piece of shit
honestly, kill yourself, and i mean it
end your pathetic fucking life, you worthless piece of shit. you have no value to your life and all you do is make the world worse
fucking
die
>>
>>735653132
I bet you're the kind of person who would re-use someone else's toilet paper aren't you. Letting something someone else has defiled all over your body. Yeah that gets you going doesn't it.

If it took your bitch seven years to get good at sex, it's because she's defective. Maybe even actually suffering from a physical or mental handicap.
>>
>>735653132
I make her laugh, and smile. I play games with her and make her sad life a little bright and she appreciates me for it. She doesn't need me in her life, but she wants me in it. That's beautiful if you ask me.
>>
>>735653684
What a fag
>>
>However, I will never actually rape anyone.

Lol
>>
File: bleach.jpg (68KB, 750x726px) Image search: [Google]
bleach.jpg
68KB, 750x726px
>>735653619
How many broads have you bagged, chad? Names, too. No last names, but I want first name and at least last name initial.

>inb4 "I don't shag and brag"

You don't shag at all, but that's besides the point, nobody is going to know who any of these people are. They're just names.
>>
>>735644896
>I will never actually rape someone
sounds like something a rapist would say...
>>
>>735653738
I know right, being a kind and compassionate person is so gay. Like, dude, be an asshole! Fucking loser, doesn't even only care about himself.

Neck yourself. We should all aim to be as compassionate as this guy.
>>
>>735653738
She's independent and strong willed, if I'm a fag for loving a strong willed independent woman, guess I'm a fag. Considering this is /b/, this should be expected. But I'm not enough of a pansy to let words written by a basement edgelord hurt me. Lawl
>>
>>735653862
One, like God intended. Retard. Waited until marriage like god intended and she knows damn well that I'll kill everyone involved if she cheats, like god intended. Fucking multiple people is something both sexes deserve to be stoned to death for.

I believe you've fucked girls, and that they went home the next day disappointed.
>>
>>735653945
>>735654087
Faaaaaaaaag
>>
File: mack.jpg (108KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
mack.jpg
108KB, 1200x800px
>>
>>735654136
No, I've never fucked anyone. I'm 18 and Catholic.

What's your wife's name, no need for last name, where was she born, and how old is she. Consequently, what day and year was she born.

Just so I know you're not lying, which you are, you're a 14 year old at most.
>>
>>735653072
Are you going in every thread on /b/ and saying its not /r9k/ like we're mistakenly on the wrong board?
>>
>>735644896
I think you got a good outlook there.
>>
>>735653800
You just raped all of us by posting that. Scum!
>>
File: C8cd2c7XoAATyZh.jpg (54KB, 1200x938px) Image search: [Google]
C8cd2c7XoAATyZh.jpg
54KB, 1200x938px
>>735654136
>>
>>735654295
This has got to be the shittiest bait Ive ever seen
>>
reminds me of that Louis CK bit where the girl was into rape fetish
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.