[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alternative ways to make money? Im tired of working, and I feel

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: money.jpg (64KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
64KB, 852x480px
Alternative ways to make money? Im tired of working, and I feel like its easy to make capitalism your bitch if you just go outside the box a bit. I dont care if its legal or illegal, as long as it makes bank. Im a musician too, so anything involving musical talent would be within reach.
>>
>>735559106
Also, whats the most profitable drug to flip? Ive dabbled in selling on a low level, but with a bit of effort I could probably make a decent profit
>>
File: tumblr_oqnot7vGnu1tmc1o2o1_1280.jpg (650KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqnot7vGnu1tmc1o2o1_1280.jpg
650KB, 1080x1920px
suicide is free and then you don't have to work any more! have a rest!
>>
>>735559238
I dont mind working that much. But who doesnt wanna live a more luxurious life
>>
>>735559106
u r cumming at life all wrong bud,
>>
File: 1496975934560.jpg (188KB, 1126x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1496975934560.jpg
188KB, 1126x1091px
Go to >>>biz and there you'll find a good way to make some cash. Careful though cause right now it's full of niggers
>>
>>735559106
if we knew we wouldn't fucking tell you

that said, the schemes that make a lot of money have a low chance of success, so you have to try hundreds of things in the hopes that one will be massively successful. make sure you try in many domains.

also a nice way to frame it, is if you want money, you need to make something of value. otherwise you're a leech.
>>
you should try being a professional holocaust denier for once, op.
>>
>>735559106
Service old guys cocks on craiglist.
>>
>>735559215
Prescription drugs and crack
>>
Im exaggerating how much of a cunt I am to grab your guys' attention. I don't plan on becoming a hitman or anything. And Id rather off myself than have to be labeled as a yoga instructor or some shit shit. Still fun to think about though.
>>
File: anchino-man.jpg (130KB, 533x283px) Image search: [Google]
anchino-man.jpg
130KB, 533x283px
>>735559450
>>
>>735560295
>>
>>735560704

Learn programming, work really hard on an app or game, then charge a small amount and hope it gets big. Do marketing by making videos of it on YouTube and posting to Reddit and stuff. It has to be good, though, and your effort has to show. It'll take hard work but it'll pay off.
>>
>>735559106
Write jingles on Fiverr
Or just write jingles in general (send companies spec ads)
Give lessons, privately, at a shop or through a community college (consider youtube as well)

Though, Ive got to say it. If you arent ALREADY making bank, then you were not born with the drive necessary and will probably always be poor
>>
>>735559215
how many people do you know who use drugs, and which do they typically use?
>>
>>735559106
Honestly there is no way to make money from what I've seen aside from starting out with lots of money in order to make more. Money is cyclical.

I'm looking into selling weed myself. Anyone here got any tips on that? How do I find customers who arent snitches??? Already assume common sense like using a fake name, not parking car within seeing distance of houses, etc.
>>
>>735561130
Stupid fucking advice. How the fuck are you gonna pay your rent to do that shit in the first place? Work a 50 hour a week shit job? Then how the fuck will you study?
>>
>>735560704

Look up Amazon Mechanical Turk.
>>
>>735561465
LOL yeah because $3/hr is gonna pay the rent.
>>
>>735561130
This is the kinda answer I was looking for. I knew people were making millions off shit like this, but I havent looked into the accessibility of it yet. My goal isnt to be a mooching cunt, but I wanna put my effort into something that has a good return.
>>
>>735561435

That was with the assumption that you'd be working while learning, like more of a self-taught thing. I went to college full time and worked full time without many problems. If you spend just a few hours every day practicing things that you aren't comfortable with, you'll pick up the skill soon enough.
>>
>>735561639
You will be quite disappointed if you don't live in NYC/Silicon Valley and have connections.

You will be competing with Indians and Chinese working for 40 cents an hour. Always keep that in mind. The only way to be successful is to move to Silican Valley before the gold rush ends. And the market is becoming saturated. There's still a good 10 years left before things become difficult in that field.
>>
>>735561852

Not if you're a freelancer, which is what I was implying.
>>
>>735561852
so, pray tell, how did you strike riches out here? I don't know any programmers who make enough to afford their own rent in SJ
>>
>>735562097
That seems pretty difficult but good luck to you. Hoenstly you might be better off starting a business depending on your age. College never worked for me, only debt. My business is currently working so that I no longer work.

>>735562182
That's the point i was making. It's inaccessible to most. You kind of have to be born into money to get into money. If you're trying to do freelance work it will be hard.

Have you considered starting a business?
>>
>>735561334
Im hoping thats not the case, unfortunately I dont have any oil tycoons in the immediate family. So I gotta put in a decent amount of hard work. And honestly man, if youre looking to sell drugs, Id try x, coke, or acid, especially if youre delivering. Weed just smells too much, you cant really hide it. So go harder and learn how to keep a straight face if you get pulled over. Those drugs make decent profit too, and theyre not too addictive. If you try to flip meth or heroin, you're gonna have to deal with some real legit people, and fiends will be knocking down your door trying to get their fix.
>>
>>735563152
I've been pulled over with weed in the car a few times and it's never been a problem. I mean, you basically have to telegraph it to them for them to even get an idea you have drugs in the car.

I wouldnt go that hard for moral reasons mainly. I might sell shrooms one day but LSD, x, etc might actually hurt people long term so no thanks. Acid was great in the 70s or so I hear, but my dealer friend says it's tainted now just like Molly. Sometimes its toxic.
>>
>>735562635
Is college even worth it nowadays. I see the point if you wanna be a doctor or an engineer, but asides from that it just seems like a great way to get in debt.
>>
>>735563401
I did it and I say no. Even some people I know in STEM fields ended up going to their parents' houses.

I think computer science is still okay for a while, just keep in mind it's getting saturated with very cheap labor from India and China within 10-15 years. Still feasible but you better be dedicated.

Science is really a bad option, don't major in any science except biology for doctor. Everyone seems to go to shitty $11/hr laboratories doing grunt work. You need a PhD for a real job and a "real" job pays about 35k a year. Still shit.

I can only recommend starting some kind of business.
>>
>>735563329
In that case, just remember not to get overconfident. Being a dealer isnt as high risk as people think, a lot of people just flex too much and get cops on their trail. You sound smart tho, just remember to always try and be a step ahead. I wouldnt make a career out of it, but its a great way to make money on the side
>>
>>735559106
buy clone phones and resell them on facebook/craigslist for profit
>>
>>735564117
My dealer is obvious as fuck and I've bought directly in front of his house with my hazards on parked backwards in front of his driveway. He's been in rehab 3 times and cops drive up and down his driveway all the time. Haven't ever gotten in any trouble. I wouldn't be surprised if they bought from him.

I'm aiming at 3k a year, enough to buy some domain names or something. I don't know, trade stocks or some shit. Not gonna pay my rent with it.
>>
>>735559106
>go back in time
>purchase a 1000 bitcoins for 100$
>come back to 2017 and sell each for 10k
>????
>profit
>>
>>735564571
>>735559106
just spot the next opportunity like this, no big deal
>>
>>735564483
You sound on top of it then. I doubt weed is a high priority now to the police. Only reason they bust people is for money, so unless youre the weed plug for the state they probably wont give you trouble. Hope things go well for you, you seem like a reasonable guy.
>>
>>735565149
Thats the goal. For now Im stuck with a 9-5, but Id love to find the needle in the haystack
>>
>>735565213
hey thanks man. Just trying to build some kind of life with all this debt I have.
>>
>>735565439
I feel
>>
>>735559106
>Get a PC
>Get some games only tiny annoying kids would like
>Record yourself playing those games
>Get views
>Repeat until you have enough prestigue around kids
>Slowly become famous and get paid by doing recordings of poorly vidya
>Eventually get married
>Have three kids
>Beat em
>Upload the video

It's as easy as that.
>>
File: vulcan 2.jpg (38KB, 620x374px) Image search: [Google]
vulcan 2.jpg
38KB, 620x374px
Sell people something you don't actually own.

Look for people who are looking to get over, dishonest people who firmly believe they can get something for nothing.

It's the American Way.
>>
>>735565358
Where are you looking? You would have had to be in a particular place to get in on bitcoin early. Later on, even going to mainstream tech sites would have been enough
>>
>>735565358
I think I was like 11 when bitcoin was worth $100.
>>
To touch on the music thing again, Im almost done with an album. I have the tools to get it mastered and done professionally. I'm not saying that Im the next Bob Dylan, but Ive got something people would listen to. Whats the best way to market music? Im planning to throw it on every platform, and hopefully I can develop a fanbase.
>>
File: 1492051407094.jpg (143KB, 640x747px) Image search: [Google]
1492051407094.jpg
143KB, 640x747px
>>735559106
Dont think you can just have stuff and do nothing for it.

Living is free ,

>GO TO THE WALL

write how much money you need

set all things aside and aspire only to make that much money

>means no spending dikk weed

you may quickly realize that you dont even want fucking money

that the life your leading is a complete lie sold to you from birth

and the rest

Short on ideas???
>Eat magic mushrooms

and the way will be clear
>>
>>735566320
nice "stealth" marketing
>>
File: IMG_3748.jpg (354KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3748.jpg
354KB, 1200x900px
>>735559106
Bumping thread

>ive consider things like craigslist odd jobs, catfishing dudes for money, pickpocketing, pizza delivery, or uber
>>
>>735560366
>>735559215
I'd go more for the prescript, too many crack junkies willing to rob for their next hit tbh.
>>
>>735565522
>Have three kids
>Beat em
>Upload the video
Well, that's a little bit fucked up and hot tbh
>>
File: earn money4.png (230KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
earn money4.png
230KB, 666x666px
>>
OP here. This thread is way more interesting than I anticipated. Ill probably make a similar thread sometime in the next few days.
>>
>>735561130
>learn programming
If you don't have a passion for it and haven't been practicing it diligently for years don't even try to get into it.

There are so many people who eat breathe sleep programming that will make you entirely worthless. This is a gigantic waste of time unless its a passion, not a profession.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.