[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know what happens, exactly, when a man loses his

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

File: imgsrc.ru_52787019ZoL.jpg (310KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
imgsrc.ru_52787019ZoL.jpg
310KB, 640x800px
Does anyone know what happens, exactly, when a man loses his testicles and possibly even his penis?

By lose I mean, removed completely.

I'm looking for realistic, scientific answers only.
>>
google is your friend
>>
File: nullo.jpg (28KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
nullo.jpg
28KB, 333x250px
>>
>>735534650
try it and see
>>
>>735534650
He lives without a penis?

I mean, what is so weird about it?
>>
>>735534650
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eunuch

if you were made a eunuch before you hit puberty they would just grow like giant children is what i imagine. very weird to think about.
>>
>>735534650

extensive loss of sex drive.

no more testosterone being produced. (lose hair, gain fat, etc, etc.)
>>
>>735535146
Never said anything was weird about it. I'm looking for what would happen to the guy physically. Would the sex drive completely fry up? Would the body be thrown all off wrack hormonally?

That kind of thing.
>>
he drops 40 IQ points?
>>
>>735535204
That's closer to the kind of answer I was looking for. Would the sex drive be 100% gone?

Is hair loss and fat gain guaranteed? That would suck.
>>
File: 1370554995309.jpg (116KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1370554995309.jpg
116KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>735535372
And expects to pay for nothing and do no actual work except loan out holes.
>>
>>735534650
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_castration
>>
>>735535204
DHT is what causes you to lose hair. If you lost your testosterone and balls, your hair might even grow fuller than before.
>>
>>735534650
depends on the age you loose them at, if you loose them being an adult, the only thing that will happen is that you won't be able to ejaculate, if you loose them at an earlier age, your voice will probably stay as is, and you'll likely have problems to develop further into adolescence without the aid of external hormones
>>
>>735535580
So losings your genitals wouldn't make your hair begin to fall out? That's interesting.
>>
>>735534650
These girls are my fetish
>>
You become Lord Varys
>>
hard to say.
depends on what's your age and how developed you are.
balls are not the only organ making relevant hormones,
but your sexdrive will definitely be affected.
in some cases, people that loose dick and balls altogether
don't want to have sex or even think about it.
they also often go on hormone therapy.
>>
File: 1396629974130.jpg (80KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1396629974130.jpg
80KB, 450x450px
>>735534650
They play a dangerous game
>>
>>735534650
As long as there is a method to safely urinate then there isn't much of a difference.
However, with the testicles gone your testosterone will drop and keep reducing over the years. Your body may attempt to find an equilibrium and begin making estrogen. You'll have little to no sex drive and no way to experience sexual pleasure.
>>
>>735536146
Mine too.

>>735536245
If only, that's be kind of cool.

>>735536282
So if a 26 year old male lost his stuff, he'd have absolutely 0 sex drive?
Are the hormones for adding sex drive or something else?
>>
>>735536427
there would be no point in adding sex drive lol.
they are to keep the body developing and operate sufficiently well.
taken into account that testosterone insufficiency will have an impact on overall , psychological and physical well being, as well as bone and muscle health, growth and healing properties.
>>
>>735535861
No, it wouldn't.
If you lose them before puberty you wouldn't start to grow facial hair, but it wont make you bald.

As said already, the effects really depend on what age you lose them at, castration doesn't end your sex drive, it stops your sex drive from developing. If it has already developed it won't be influenced.

Humans are one of few species to have sex not only to procreate but because it's fun, that's why we masturbate, wich, on an evolutionary stance, is a waste of semen without gain.
Therefore removing your ability to procreate wont affect your sex drive, Sex still is fun.

A dog however fucks to procreate, therefore cutting off his balls will end his drive, he can't procreate anymore, so why should he fuck? Especially since fucking makes you vulnerable, you are distracted and defenceless while fucking, an orgasm isnt called little death in some languages for nothing.
>>
>>735536709
So the body would begin to degrade without testosterone being made?

What exactly would happen?
>>
>>735536895
So if you lost your cock and balls, you would still have your sex drive, but you just wouldn't have any way to release the tension?

That would seriously suck.
>>
>>735536957
it wouldn't degrade, per se.
just bones becoming more brittle with time, muscle wouldn't grow as much, fat deposits forming, overall metabolism decreasing/slowing down.
>>
>>735536957
why are you asking these questions
>>
>>735537208
that guy is, also, wrong. not only a giant fgt.
see chemical castration, castration aftereffects
>>
>>735535401
wouldnt it suck worse if you kept the sex drive? i mean its basically torture if you dont have a penis to satisfy the sex drive..
>>
File: IMG_0058.jpg (19KB, 236x160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0058.jpg
19KB, 236x160px
>>735535424
>>
http://miskly.com/Xok

http://miskly.com/Xol
>>
>>735537254
Thinking about it, but know nothing of it so I'm asking questions.
>>735537409
I'll look that up, thanks.

>>735537485
Yep. I know I wouldn't want to keep a sex drive after that. That'd be torture.
>>
>>735537601
What was the point of posting those links?
>>
>>735535167
The Italians used to castrate young singers ...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castrato
>>
>>735535204
Castrated males can keep a hard-on, with Testosterone injections. Without the injections, the penis shrivels to a nub.
>>
File: pbf.gif (48KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
pbf.gif
48KB, 900x300px
>>
>>735537832
Cutting boys balls off for entertainment is rather fucked up o.O
>>
>>735535294
There's several tumblr's about it.
They're planning a mass-castration in London this September. 80 dudes already signed up. It's kinda freaky.
>>
>>735538182
I had no idea. I'll look at that. What's the purpose?
>>
>>735538082
Italy outlawed it in the 1860's.
It lingered on, though.
The last one died in 1922.
>>
>>735537208
No, losing your balls pretty much kills your sex drive.
>>
>>735538319
Dudes that want to lose their balls.
>>
>>735538082
At the height of the craze for male sopranos, 5,000 boys a year were castrated in order to preserve their unbroken voices.
>>
How fucking stupid do you have to be to ask /b/ for professional advice?
>>
File: opression and chill.jpg (107KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
opression and chill.jpg
107KB, 750x750px
>>735534650
sadly this
>>
>>735536353
You could still experience sexual pleasure through prostrate stimulation.
>>
>>735537668
not good things, it predisposes you to a lot of conditions that normally wouldn't even be considered. It seriously fucks with your body. You would barely put on muscle, fat gain would be almost gauranteed, your would start to look less manly, but at the same time, not gaining female traits.
>>
>>735540841
Testosterone Injections would suppress that, but it would be required monthly, for the rest of your life.
>>
You call her Caitlin.
>>
>>735540387
That's scary. Please don't give people nightmares.
>>
>>735534650
Look what happens to dogs
Before;
Nice and trim, fighting weight, roams around, protects the house, barks at any noise, runs around digs, jumps
After;
Lays around, gets fat, sleeps on the porch, let's anyone in, eats, lays around, gets fat, lazy as fuck, has no shits to give about anything

Horses, un-broken, man killer turns into a kiddie pony ride horse at the county fair

Bull, kills anything entering his pasture, will chase you down and stomp you to death, after gets fat, gives no shits

Good parts, skin gets soft, won't lose your hair, smell better, become caring and cry alot
>>
>>735534650
They start hitting up the /mlp/ board and supporting Trump
>>
>>735542479
But humans and animals are not the same beings.
Also, I'm not so sure the crying thing would be fun ha
>>
>>735534650
>You call her Caitlin.
10/10 post!
>>
>>735535204
>>735535580
>>735535861
I read a study.
Identical twins (male)
One was committed to an insane asylum in his 20's.
This was back in the day when they castrated patients so they lost aggressive tendencys.
Brother would come to visit. Had typical male patterned baldness.
Brother who was castrated had a thick, full head of hair.
>>
>>735543566

why was he committed?
>>
>>735543566
That's interesting. I guess we can tell guys who're balding and want a full head of hair again to just cut their balls off. Easy enough solution, huh?
>>
>>735534650
I have second hand experience with a guy who actually had his dick cut off.

It's my sister's friend's husband. He was having problems getting erections, and the cause was deemed to be a growth at the shaft of his penis. He went into surgery to get it removed, when he woke up, his dick was gone. Doctor literally gave no reason, just said "sorry, there were complications". They're still trying to sue. Apparently he had like an 8 incher too.

Severe depression, complete loss of sex drive (they've tried with the piece he had left, but he can't), suicidal, loss of appetite etc. All the things you'd expect from depression.

Now if you were to include the balls into the mix, just add all the shit that happens to your dog after you get him neutered. Testosterone loss, estrogen buildup and all the other symptoms that those things bring on.
>>
>>735543913
They use a set of clamps to crush the seminal tubes, the testicles just wither & are absorbed back into the body. Empty nut sack.
>>
>>735544190
I think I'd go back and murder that doctor.
So this guy had severe depression, but that seems it was caused by the unintentional loss of his penis. I wonder how likely you are to become depressed if the loss was done on purpose.

Hopefully the guy knows Jesus.
>>
I read an account where the dude had dick & balls both removed. The thing he regretted most was not being able to fondle & scratch his balls. Complications with social interactions. Now he just whore's himself out for the curious, and gets no enjoyment from it. Still looks like a dude, just bleh.
>>
>>735534650
It's not like losing your fucking keys, keep cutting edges away from your junk and you won't have anything to worry about.
>>
>>735544930
Haha, that's funny missing scratching his balls.
Do you recall him regretting anything else that may have happened to his body?

What exactly do you means "still looks like a dude, just bleh?" Specifically the "just bleh" part.
>>
>>735544557
>I wonder how likely you are to become depressed if the loss was done on purpose.
If you cut your own dick off on purpose, you're probably clinically depressed already.

Asking what chopping your own dick of will do to your psychology is like asking what dying will do to your health.

You're already gone, and it doesn't matter anymore.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.