[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts /b/ https://twitter.com/VaguelyFunny

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 40

File: Untitled.png (317KB, 383x571px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
317KB, 383x571px
What are your thoughts /b/

https://twitter.com/VaguelyFunnyDan/status/834562951772139521
>>
Parents who allow kids to make a decision like that should have a visit from child protective services at the very least.
>>
>>735532164
they should have a visit from the RWDS
>>
I have raised anot autistic child, it is kind loving brave and more true to itself than any animal I have ever met. Your hatred is triggering my autism juice
>>
>>735532164
Seriously, what happened in our society to make this acceptable/legal
>>
>>735532164
*should have a visit from the firing squad
>>
File: wtf.jpg (15KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
15KB, 400x267px
Read the comments under the tweet. Nothing but praise... "So Courageous!"

"I wish my kid was as brave as yours!"

"YOU'RE SUCH A LOVING FATHER"
>>
>>735532729
This guy gets it.
>>
>>735532164
>Parents who allow kids to make a decision like that

You say that like the kid actually decided to do this out of nowhere by his own will
>>
>>735533152
Exactly.
>>
>>735533152
This. Parents probably encourage the shit out of their kids to do it for political agendas
>>
>>735533807
and twitter likes. This guy was a nobody before this tweet. Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>735533152
Parents and teachers shoving gender ideology down their throats confusing the hell out of them and they later are surprised when he/she an heros.
This is your brain on gender ideology:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
>>
>>735531927
"raised transgender"

>> "she"
>>
>>735531927
I should get into the funeral home business they'll boom with all these mental illness shit
>>
>>735533152

Yes. Kids mimic the actions/behaviors of others all the time. All it takes is seeing transgender people on tv or in public and the seed is planted. If they like it then suddenly they start acting the part. This is child psychology 101. If you haven't hit puberty then you really can't tell if a person is trans, and even then, its still a questionable thing to diagnose. Its not an exact science and there are many people who arent actually trans or gay but have been socially conditioned by either themselves or society.
>>
>>735531927
I have a real hard time trying to understand how this kid is more than capable of deciding his own sexuality, but absolutely incapable of giving consent.

One would think you must understand sex before you make any decisions in regards to your sexuality, isn't it right? So if you're "mature" enough to decide for yourself what your sexuality and gender expression entail, how is it that you're still not mature enough to decide for yourself whether you want to have sex or not?

It's like claiming a blind person can differentiate what color they prefer, even though they don't understand the concept of colors.

If children can't possibly understand sex, what exactly makes anyone think they can choose their sexuality?

Also, if "transgenderism" has nothing to do with sex, then why the fuck do they all fight so much for their rights to have free "sex change" treatment, or whatever the fuck they fight for? Isn't gender just something that's in your mind? So how come the only thing I ever heard them talking about is about people dating and such?

This is very confusing. Children either DO understand sex, or they don't. You can't have a "transgender" child if the child doesn't understand sex.
>>
>>735531927

I wanted to be a girl when I was a kid. Now I'm a normal guy. He'll either grow out of it or not. It's just a bad situation where the parents are using it to trigger a political debate. IMOIMOIMOIMOIMOIMO
>>
>kid is kind of sissy
>parents and teachers push agenda onto him
>look at my kid, so brave omg, like share gib money plox
>kid is brainwashed into believing he is a demi queer trans deerkin
>puberty arrives, hormones and nature kick in
>damage control starts with hormones and all kind of shit
>kid is out of whack
>offs zirself
>omh ze killed zirself, this is because hate speech, we need to keep pushing trans agenda
>>
>>735535457
Whoever educated you did a fucking awful job.
>>
>>735532717
I remember seeing another case like this on here and the child was taken away
>>
>>735535705
Does this mean I'm ignorant in transgenderism or consent?

It could go either way, since both are interchangeable, but what the fuck do I know about sex, right?
>>
>>735535457
good grief I don't know where to start
I guess with: sex!=gender
>>
>>735535999
I dare not challenge your mighty trips.

I wouldn't even call it ignorant, more misunderstood. And Transgenderism. The difference between a persons sex, and sexuality.
>>
>>735535526
It will be difficult for the child to grow out of this phase since the father had his dick removed.
>>
>>735535531
Holy fuck how is this real
>>
I was a trannie kid and now I'm happy I didn't do any drugs kid are gonna grow up and kill themselves due to this lib shit
>>
children transitioning is borderline child abuse
>>
>>735536430
Did you revert back to your original gender?
>>
>>735531927
He is going to get manny manny huge cocks in his ass and enjoy it.
>>
File: h.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>
>>735536006
So gender and sexuality aren't related in any way?

Ok, I can see how you might bend reality to explain that one, but aren't you supposed to at least understand the basics of "male and female" dichotomy in order to choose whether you want to "express" one or the other?

If you do understand the difference between the genders, then what exactly makes you capable able to decide whether or not you want to represent one, or the other, if not through your own sexuality? Hairstyle, and lipsticks? Clothing? That doesn't make the boy a female, that makes him a boy wearing female clothes.

Your sexuality isn't what you wear, your sexuality is what drives your libido, regardless of what you decide to wear. I thought that was a given, but I guess I was wrong on that too.

Once you label someone a "transgender" you're not only dictating their sexual expression, you're ALSO making a statement about that person's sexuality. Otherwise there would be no point in bringing up their gender into question, right? You could simply say the kid wears female clothes, and get over the whole thing.

Now, if you bring their sexuality into the equation, then how the fuck can anyone possibly claim they don't understand sexuality? How can they dictate for themselves something they don't even understand about themselves?
>>
>>735536843
I think you are mixing gender and attraction. While I do agree with you about a boy wanting to wear lipstick not being a girl, the opinion and stance of these people isn't that there are varying degrees of masculinity and feminity to each gender, its that there are specific levels of each that define the gender. More or less you can "feel" like the opposite gender. The grounds of what you are attracted to doesn't even begin to come into it.
>>
>>735537095
Literally the opposite of what is happening here.
>>
File: GOD HELP US.png (316KB, 629x563px) Image search: [Google]
GOD HELP US.png
316KB, 629x563px
>>
File: GOD HELP US.png (126KB, 619x505px) Image search: [Google]
GOD HELP US.png
126KB, 619x505px
>>735537412
>>
>>735537181
But where does the idea of masculinity or feminity come from?
>>
>>735537412

This is the kind of shit all through that twitter feed that bugs the shit out of me. How is this something to be "proud" of? Like it's some kind of accomplishment? Should my parents be proud that I'm biologically a male and I identify as male?
>>
>>735535526
Same here, I remember in grade school I wanted to be a girl and use the girl's bathroom. It was a phase that passed in a short amount of time.

Now some poor kid like that tells someone and next thing you know he gets fed hormones and is locked into what should have just been a passing curiosity. Shit is so fucked up it isn't even funny.
>>
>>735537608
Fucks me. Its not ingrained in attraction though. Interesting question though.
>>
File: GOD HELP US.png (46KB, 608x325px) Image search: [Google]
GOD HELP US.png
46KB, 608x325px
>>735537599
"protect her ur family"
>>
>>735537412
> (((abby cohen)))
>>
>>735537673
>Should my parents be proud that I'm biologically a male and I identify as male?

Cis-gendered, heter-normative hate speech reported.
>>
>>735537694

Exactly. I don't know why we can't just say you're a boy, but if you want to act and dress like a girl it's fine. You can be a feminine boy. But instead we now decide that you're gender is female, because you're thinking or acting like the typical boy. Isn't this just perpetuating gender stereotypes rather than expanding them? I thought the left was against strict gender roles?
>>
>>735537917
Every.

Time.
>>
>>735537695
it comes from looking at females and males, the two sexes that do exist in nature
>>
File: GOD HELP US.png (55KB, 613x413px) Image search: [Google]
GOD HELP US.png
55KB, 613x413px
>>735537819
yas.
>>
>>735536263
>basically removing his genes from the gene pool.
ill allow it.
>>
>>735538193
Looking at them, but not in an attracted way. More for examples, definitions, ideas.
>>
>>735538138
>abby cohen
Who? I tried, but all I can find is the stock market troll. Who is this?
>>
>>735537181
How can you "feel" like the opposite gender if you don't understand what being a specific gender even means?

Unless you understand attraction, and sexuality, what is the point in bringing up "gender expression" into a discussion about sexuality? Isn't gender supposed to be just a meaningless representation of how an individual sees himself? How the fuck does anyone "transgender" without knowing anything about sexuality? How can someone be a "transsexual" if they don't understand sex?

That's like a kid dressing up as a dog, and claiming to be a dog. They're not a dog, and I'm pretty sure dog isn't their "gender expression". That would be just a kid roleplaying as a dog, for fuck's sake. How the fuck is this not clear to everyone? A kid claiming he's a girl isn't a fucking "transgender", it's just a fucking kid pretending to be a girl.

Fucking hell, do people REALLY need to be told that? This is insanity.
>>
>>735537819
>rothenberg
>>
>>735538462
Again, you are failing to separate attraction from gender identity. I don't agree with their ethics and approach to things, but the two are not the same and are not linked.

Atleast you are open enough to hear input though
>>
they're saying her, shouldn't one of you tards freak out about proper pronouns and shit? come on /b be fun again!
>>
>>735538632
What exactly is gender identity without attraction, then?

Clothing and tone of voice?

I don't get what point you're trying to make in your attempt to distinguish the two.
>>
>>735538923
More to do with how you feel on a fem/masc scale. Your passive actions and triggers, your responses to shit based on instinct, without outside input or consideration. That stuff.
>>
>>735531927
kids are ignorant, literally, and super curious. they will say they want something and then you give it to them and they decide they dont want it. either instantly.. or minutes later or weeks later.. but eventually once they really see what it is or have it figured out they loose interest.. there is no way in hell a kid knows what they are really getting into.
>>
>>735539140
why put pressure on kids to point out where they are on some scale or spectrum. this just makes things more complicated. its already complicated enough growing up. kids shouldnt even be taking about sex and genitals. those things are useless till puberty
>>
I think if they're only giving him/her hormone blockers, then what's the harm? Puberty might be delayed, but if they change their mind then they stop taking the blockers and no harm done. If it is a phase they can come out of it on their own.

If they're giving the kid female hormones or surgery, then that's fucking cruel. Locking a kid into a decision they make when they're still that young is fucked up.
>>
>>735539140
>More to do with how you feel on a fem/masc scale
What is that supposed to mean? How feminine or masculine one feel? Feel? My gender identity is based on my feelings?

> Your passive actions and triggers
What passive actions? What triggers?

>your responses to shit based on instinct...
What response to what shit?
>...without outside input or consideration
Are any responses actually given without any outside input or consideration? That doesn't sound very practical.

>That stuff.
What stuff? You didn't say ANYTHING other than "it's how you feel on a femininity/masculinity scale", and that really makes fuck all sense, since it's the exact same thing as determining whether you feel like a man or a woman.
>>
>>735539406
>then what's the harm?
>>Puberty might be delayed

You've answered your own question.
>>
>>735539406
Kids are basically brain-wash ready though, force fed enough garbage they may never develop their own opinions on the matter, by the time they "could" it would be far too late.
>>
>>735531927
Im not saying my parents were good at their job but atleast me and my siblings aren't an autistic burden on society
>>
>>735539399
Copmpletely agree with you. Not going to challenge you on that. Just how these people function though. Like different religions
>>
>>735532982
Fuck yeah Angela
>>
The faggot kid is an attention whore.
The faggot father is an attention whore who uses his faggot son to get attention for himself.
The mother is an attention whore who also uses the faggot son to fill her desire to have a daughter.
>>
>>735539524
>What stuff? You didn't say ANYTHING other than "it's how you feel on a femininity/masculinity scale", and that really makes fuck all sense, since it's the exact same thing as determining whether you feel like a man or a woman.

Thats pretty much all it is.
>>
>>735539720
kek
/thread
>>
>>735531927
I love it
I love this same butthurt thread 10 times a day even more
>>
>>735539548
Delayed puberty isn't that big of a deal, plenty of people are naturally delayed anyway, so-called 'late bloomers'.
>>735539552
That would be fucked up, if they led the kid in one way or another then that isn't right. I think the best way to handle it is just to say that whatever they decide is fine, it's their decision how they're gonna live after all.
>>
>>735539720
and change faggot with christian and you have the exact same argument against religion
>>
File: IMG_2829.png (665KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2829.png
665KB, 750x1334px
Xd
>>
The bigger issue here is simply that parents may be projecting onto the child without really knowing it. Most children with gender dysphoria don't turn into transgender adults (though many are homosexual).
>>
>>735531927
I think anyone who is upset over this has the mindset of a child still innocent to the intricacies of the world around them.
>>
>>735540572
>without really knowing it
these retarded liberals know exactly what theyre doing and they dont give a fuck if they destroy this child to further the agenda
>>
>>735539891
>it's their decision how they're gonna live after all.
might as well open the front door and send them on their way.

kids are blank slates.. if you show them anything they will absorb it for better or worse.

>I think the best way to handle it is just to say that whatever they decide is fine

it should have never been given to them as a choice and they wouldn't be so hung up on it. When i was growing up it was rare that someone was like i really want to be the other gender so bad that "i cant go on if im not".. today tho its a fucking epidemic.. because people are shoving it down kids throats telling them its brave and heroic and the obvious truth is kids dont even understand any of those concepts to "decide" as you say.
>>
>>735532717
It's called progress. History proves that the status quo will always change.
>>
>>735539776
So you're saying that your gender identity isn't determined by your attraction towards the opposite/same sex, but determined by how you feel about your own sex?

So that means I can "feel" like a woman, regardless of my attraction towards women/men, just because I like to wear high heels and lipstick? Can I simply claim to be a woman out of the blue, regardless of my actual sex just because I feel like one, and that is supposed to be irrelevant to my sexuality?

If that is the case, then what is the point in using men and women as denominations if I can simply choose whichever one I want to use depending on my mood, then? What is the point in determining my biological sex, if my biological sex has no impact on my gender expression? Should we all just be called humans from now on then, and simply abandon the labels "male/female" completely? So we all can express ourselves however the fuck we want, disregarding sex completely, since one has NOTHING to do with the other?

That sounds like a big load of shit to me, from someone who doesn't have a point in the slightest.
>>
File: cuckwars.jpg (271KB, 1964x1324px) Image search: [Google]
cuckwars.jpg
271KB, 1964x1324px
What exactly does it mean to be transgender? The only reason why people think that they would be the opposite gender is because of how our society teaches them that men and women should like certain things and dislike others. If a guy wants to wear a dress, then he's a guy that likes wearing dresses. There's literally nothing else to it and if you think there is then you may be a retard.
>>
>>735540861
>So you're saying that your gender identity isn't determined by your attraction towards the opposite/same sex, but determined by how you feel about your own sex?

this part made sense, and was entirely on point. The rest is just rambling.
>>
>>735534796
There is an easy way to tell wether or not a person is trans: They are not.
A man calling himself a woman is biologically equal to other men, nothing, absolutely nothing indicates anything else.

You know back at school when you spent hours thinking about how unfair it is was that the shitty faggot of your class had that pokemon card you always wanted?

Trans people are people that never snapped out of it.
It starts as a spark. "Man, I wish I was a woman, that way even I would get to play with a pussy..." and from there they go on crying how unfair it is until they are completely trapped in their deluded mindest.

That's also how people become gay, they are either ugly, awkward or of low confidence for any other reason.
This leads to them not getting pussy.
Some people deal with that the easy way, going to a hooker, others try to find an excuse.
What would be a better excuse than "oh, wow, I could of had pussy if I wanted but turns out I dont like pussy, that's why im virgin"
And now that they are "gay" they find someone like them, with the same shattered selfesteem and therefore low standards who fucks them.
And this justifies their excuses. "as soon as I accepted myself I had sex"

I legitimately think society needs to get rid of these abominations, people always justify them by saying they dont harm anyone, but they do.

Them going public with their cobstruct of excuses makes it easier for others to come to the same conclusion.
Plus society can't trust or profit from people who spend all their life lying to themselfes and others.
>>
>>735541018
If your gender means how you "feel", then what the fuck is the point in having "genders" at all, if it doesn't influence in your sexuality anyway?

You're trying REALLY HARD to make some obscure point out of nothing here, pal.
>>
>>735540733
Jesus, do you actually think people are shoving the transgender issue down kids' throats so much that they're saying they are just to be 'cool' or whatever? It's still a rough life and these kids realize that when they start showing up for school dressed as the opposite gender and they get bullied and realize not everyone is like their parents. Whether or not people's parents 'give it to them as a choice' or not, they live in the same world we do. With Caitlyn Jenner and Laverne Cox, they're gonna see it and 'absorb it' and make the choice on their own, I'd rather my kids know I support them no matter what
>>
>>735533152
>his

kek proved our collective point. now fuck off back to tumblr
>>
>>735540756
its called brainwashing. people are getting weaker. population is exploding but progress is slowing. we are running out of space and resources. and this is what people are spending their time teaching their kids about..

oh you like pink billy? i bet youd rather be a girl. ok lets go make you a girl. kid has no concept what will actually be done to make this happen or what the results really are.

these kids are being mutilated before they even have the mental capacity to know any better. no wonder youth suicides are going up.
>>
Check the latest comment
>>
>>735541144
No, I'm just simplifying. Because it is that simple. Gender is separate to sexuality.

Gender is how you feel, sexuality is what you are attracted to.
>>
>>735541446
>Gender is how you feel
No. Gender is what you are biologically born with.
What you feel neither is relevant, nor changes your gender.
>>
>>735541446
Is that why they changed the name "transsexual" to "transgender"? So it's no longer a sexuality?

Does that mean you can be straight AND transgender?
>>
>>735541276
Re-read that post, you're a retard if you think he was being a Tumblr SJW. I think he was saying the idiot parents fed the kid the idea, which also proves our collective point. Don't be a dumbass
>>
>>735541653
Thats where your opinion differs from the opinion of transgender. I am inclined to agree with you, but their opinion is that gender is how you feel.I was explaining that.
>>
>>735541191
>a rough life
being 8 or 9 aint hard.. when i was that old if we got sad we were told to tough up or we wont make it.

now a days if your emotional they put you in a dress and call you a hero.
>>
>>735541695
I don't know why the name changed, But yes, you can be straight and transgender.
>>
>>735541813
no. if you are biologically a man and "identify" as a female, fucking a man doesn't make you straight, you're still gay af.
>>
>>735541813
>you can be straight and transgender
I guess I ran out of arguments then. I really can't argue with that. It's just too much stupidity in one sentence for me to handle.
>>
>>735541787
Being 8 or 9 on it's own isn't hard, but being that age and showing up for school in a dress when you were born a boy, that's a rough life. Like, getting the shit beaten out of you constantly, even some of the teachers thinking you're a freak, it's gotta be hard.
>>
File: bf8.png (260KB, 358x310px) Image search: [Google]
bf8.png
260KB, 358x310px
>>735541944
>/Thread
>>
>>735531927
you know...I really couldn't give a shit about it. In no way does this person affect my life in any way, shape or form. I think if you faggots stopped worrying about how other people are living theirs lives and started focusing on your own you'd all be a lot happier or at least a little less pathetic.
>>
>>735541944
>>735541917
Just the opinions of their community. If you are biologically a Man and identify as a Woman, and are attracted to Men, you are a straight transgender person.
>>
>>735541813
no thats the opposite of straight.

just because you hear that shit from some tranny on tv doesnt make it logical.
>>
>>735541917
>>735541944
>>735542078

Y'all are idiots, gender is different from sexuality. People who transition like fucking different people, I know a guy who was born a woman but transitioned into a man, he fucks dudes though, always has.
>>
File: 1364614674595.png (199KB, 394x390px) Image search: [Google]
1364614674595.png
199KB, 394x390px
>>735531927
>mfw everyone in these threads bitches about people getting triggered too easily then reacts this way
>>
>>735537673
Yes, your parents should be proud that you were born male and identify as same. It's what parent are supposed to do.

That you are commenting in this thread tells me that they probably weren't.
>>
>>735542132
some people get it, others don't. we aren't quite at the point of it yet to decide a right/wrong yet. some people still argue that being gay is a choice.
>>
>>735542051
>Gender is separate from sexuality
>Except when we want to apply sexuality to a trans gender.
Not sure why I expected logic from those who have a dissonance with reality.
>>
File: 1480761432988.png (317KB, 700x701px) Image search: [Google]
1480761432988.png
317KB, 700x701px
>>735542051
Oh, so you can be a gay man, but call yourself a female just to claim you're actually straight? Is that what I'm getting from it?

Holy mental gymnastics batman.
>>
>>735542051
>Straight transgender person

*Gay
>>
>>735542278
I don't particularly agree with it, but its their stance.

>>735542292
Thats their take on it, yes.
>>
>>735542431
>I don't particularly agree with it, but its their stance.
I can teach some africans that 2+2=5 and they can hold it as their stance all they want. It doesn't make them right. That's the beauty of logic, it doesn't care about opinions.
>>
File: 1462360765448.jpg (61KB, 494x496px) Image search: [Google]
1462360765448.jpg
61KB, 494x496px
>>735535531
>1965: "... cure for cancer"
POST YFW YOU REALIZE CANCER DIDN'T EXIST BACK THEN
>>
>>735542132
naw we just arent delusional. call it what it is. quit trying to call it straight just because thats what you wish you were.
>>
>>735542600
Unfortunately emotions and feelings aren't all Logic. Shit is very grey area, even to experts.
>>
>>735531927
a kid cant even decide what fucking candy they want how are they supost to decide there gender?
>>
>>735542431
>Thats their take on it, yes.
so you realize they are twisting it in their minds.
you cant just twist definitions to your liking. we define things for understanding. when this shit goes down anything can mean anything and its just stupidity.
>>
>>735542672
But emotions and feelings don't turn a dick into pussy.
I seriously wish they could, but they can't.
>>
>>735542621
I'm not trans and I don't give a fuck about being gay. Although by your logic when I'm fucking my trans boyfriend I'm straight, because he was born female, is that right? I'll have to mention to him how straight we are while his beard is tickling my balls
>>
Does anybody have a premium Whitepages account?
>>
>>735542809
I don't completely agree or disagree with it one way or another. I think its total bullshit, but I am open to the idea that its not.
>>
>>735542808
reminded me last night at Walmart this fucking mullet woman was yelling at her fat son to pick a candy..
>>
>>735542672
Emotions and feelings determine gender, but emotions and feelings don't determine sexual attraction?

Noted. Thanks for clarifying why kids can change their sex, but they can't have sex.
>>
ITT sneering posts from a bunch of people jealous that some children had parents that were proud of them.
>>
>>735542819
I agree with that. Science can though!
>>
>>735534796
>If you haven't hit puberty then you really can't tell if a person is trans

Not at all true. Gender identity is pretty much set by age three or four. Any psychologist or specialist educated in the matter will tell you that.
>>
>>735542950
dont be open to throwing logic out the window.

i have no problem with them injecting themself with hormones and cutting of their dicks. thats their body. but call it what it is. its anything but normal and its anything but straight. so please call it anything else.
>>
File: screams.gif (2MB, 295x211px) Image search: [Google]
screams.gif
2MB, 295x211px
>>735541760
If I've never seen damaged goods before holy shit have I now.
>>
>>735543016
Not all emotions are sexual, or fueled by attraction.
>>
>>735543223
So kids CAN change their sex, but can't CHOOSE whether they want to have sex or not? Correct?

I just need to clarify that.
>>
>>735540936
This. Men wearing makeup and "feminine" clothing in the 1600s and 1700s was a sign of nobility and power in many European countries. What society sees as manly and girly changes as time goes on. The Ancient Egyptians saw feminine beauty as a trait suitable for men, traditional Scottish men wear skirts, the list goes on.
>>
>>735543398
Yes.
>>
>>735542865
>
>>735543213
>>
>>735543074
No.
Science can make a dick appear to be a pussy.
>>
>>735532982
I totally would have fucking railed Angela
>>
>>735543445
So a child can make an irreversible decision that will affect their lives in a major way, FOREVER, because they own their own body, but they can't make a minor decision regarding sex because they supposedly don't know what they are doing with their own body, correct?

I'm learning so much. This is amazing.
>>
>>735542154

I suppose then your parents are proud you were born an asshole.
>>
>>735540756
>>
>>735543710
A child can't make either decision. The parents have to give consent for transition of sexuality.
>>
>>735543968
They either CAN make both decisions, or they can make neither.

You can't have it both ways.
>>
>>735543710
I don't think anyone is arguing in favour of letting kids make permanent changes to transition like hormones or surgery, if anyone is arguing for that they're an idiot. There's a difference between that and letting them dress up as/identify as the other gender or letting them take hormone blockers, neither of which will affect their lives in a major way FOREVER.
>>
>>735544094
Yeah, thats not how it works.
>>
I am transgender. I personally believe that transitioning can only be decided after becoming an adult.

Sure, you can wear whatever clothing you'd like but that doesn't mean anything about your gender.
>>
File: 1485750825440.jpg (35KB, 358x292px) Image search: [Google]
1485750825440.jpg
35KB, 358x292px
>>735543710
>>
>>735544100
>letting them take hormone blockers
>not affecting their lives in a major way FOREVER

WTF? You are joking, right? This has to be a joke.
>>
>>735544100
>neither of which will affect their lives in a major way FOREVER.
How is the cherry tree no barren yet.
>>
File: 1492612017051.jpg (105KB, 669x553px) Image search: [Google]
1492612017051.jpg
105KB, 669x553px
>>735544180
>>
File: IMG_3007.png (213KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3007.png
213KB, 750x1334px
Same guy posted this
>>
>>735544160
Because you said so, right?

You can chemically interfere with the natural development of a child in name of their "sexuality", but you CAN'T POSSIBLY allow them to make a decision regarding their own sex experiences.

That's the mental gymnastics I'm hearing from you, right now.
>>
>>735532164
I don't even think tht kid made that decision.
It sounds to me like this dude facilitated the transition.
Almost like he wanted it so he could get special points online for having a snowflake kid
>>
>>735544301
Not joking dumbass, you stop taking the blockers your natural hormones come back and puberty happens, it doesn't cause irreversible changes the way taking the opposite hormone does.
>>
>>735544573
How I feel vs what I want to put in my mouth.

It really is simple. Maybe Limber up your mind?
>>
File: Bugs.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
Bugs.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
>>735544648
>>
>>735544312
Nah man, giving the opposite hormones causes infertility, not hormone blockers.
>>
>>735544697
>
>>735543213
>>
File: trans.png (263KB, 586x312px) Image search: [Google]
trans.png
263KB, 586x312px
Wishing or wanting to be the opposite gender doesn't make you the other gender. There's got to be more to it than that. Sometimes I wish I could be a girl, that doesn't make me one. I know I'm just a beta male.
>>
File: IMG_2929.jpg (12KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2929.jpg
12KB, 124x125px
>>735544648
He can take allllll the drus he wants but nothing will erase that Y chromosome
>>
>>735544810
>
>>735544697
>>
>>735544963
Well duh you can't change chromosomes, when I said irreversible changes I meant facial features changing, growing breasts or a beard, voice changes etc.
>>
>>735544648
>Not joking dumbass, you stop taking the blockers your natural hormones come back and puberty happens, it doesn't cause irreversible changes the way taking the opposite hormone does.
Wow... Just... wow... This is what these people actually believe.
>>
>>735540281
the use of, nigger for no other reason, other then shock value is dumb as fuck. ruins what could have been funny (all of it sucked to be honest).

total fucking fail, kys
>>
Much less harmful than religious indoctrination.
>>
>>735545000
>
>>735544697
>>
>>735541446
"Feel" manly or feminine for what purpose, though? The physical fact is that someone "transitioning" into the opposite physical sex to "feel" closer to their "gender" gets surgery and hormones to change their actual sex organs which are genitalia used for sex, the core organ someone will use to have sexual intercourse with a person they are attracted to, which very much factors in what sex/bits they have.
You are choosing to let them choose what sexual organs they will use to fuck people when they reach such an age that they can fuck, according to the law of the land.
The two concepts are tied hand in hand by this functional thing, regardless of how you want to define them.
If hormone treatment and surgery are not a factor, as in are not actually done at all, then honestly you should just shop for different clothes, and not give two shits about how people feel about your "expression". People get pissy about more things than just trannies. You don't get special treatment just because want a fake vaja or weenie, and you especially don't shouldn't be allowed to let mentally still developing children make extremely permanent decisions that will affect their "adult" sex lives forever. If kids are ready to make that major of a life decision, then they are ready to decide if they want to have sex. If they are not mature enough to make that kind of much less permanent of a life decision, then how in the fuck can you justify letting them rip out their reproductive organs to be replaced with fake ones that don't work? You're effectively taking away their ability to ever have their own children. Regardless of how you feel about population issues or the fuck else, you are the adult (hopefully) who is allowing children to make themselves impotent forever, and fuck up the very thing they will have sex with.
Justify that.
>>
>>735545149
Nigger.
>>
>>735545074
I know I was agreeing with you bud.
World sucks so much that we have to automatically assume someone is disagreeing with us if we say anything negative about faggots.
>>
>>735531927

Personally I don't give a shit.

But half of /b/ will tell you it's wrong to raise your kids trans, but it's ok to fuck them.
>>
File: IMG_2980.jpg (85KB, 782x652px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2980.jpg
85KB, 782x652px
>>735545136
Heres your (you)
>>
>>735532717
>what happened in our society
What do you mean by "our", Peasant?
>>
>>735531927
It amuses me how anons who are so interested in traps can be critical of trannies.
>>
>>735545249
Don't agree with hormones or reassignment surgery until they are of age.
>>
File: mental-illness.png (443KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mental-illness.png
443KB, 1000x1000px
>>735531927
What are my thoughts?
>Pic related.
>>
>>735545136
Maybe try responding with an actual argument instead of just 'wow'? What irreversible changes do you think hormone blockers cause?
>>
>>735545297
Oh kek yeah that always happens to me on here I tend to assume people are being argumentative as fuck on /b/
>>
>>735537412
>>735537599
>GOD HELP US.png
there is no God, and no help for you
>>
>>735545618
That is the way of 4chan. People are assclowns.
>>
>>735545507
You honestly can't imagine what harm that could do to a developing child? I feel like you just being willfully retarded at this point.
>>
>>735545794
If you mean possible psychological harm from delayed puberty and living as the other gender I can see where you're coming from, even if you're a retard who can't articulate it well.

But I've known people who have transitioned, I honestly think the psychological harm from people going through the 'wrong' puberty is much worse. I think hormone blockers should be a last resort, but they don't cause permanent physical harm and I think the psychological impact isn't as huge as it's being made out to be. Certainly not as huge as forcing a kid to live a way they don't want to.
>>
>>735545507
You are STOPPING the natural process of development of a child into adulthood with the administration of heavy drugs, because they "supposedly" don't want to become men. There's no amount of "feminist research" in this fucking world that would actually convince anyone that is a "totally harmless" procedure.

You can't "delay" growth, what you are doing is crippling healthy individuals for the rest of their lives just to promote a political agenda.

How is this type of attitude even legal? Isn't this considered child abuse? One would probably think that blocking the natural process of development of a child would qualify as child abuse, right?

>puberty resumes after you stop taking drugs designed to completely halt your natural development
You people are absolutely INSANE.
>>
>>735546345
It certainly isn't anywhere near as big of an impact as allowing the child to choose whether or not they want to have sex, am I right?

Let's stop them from growing up with the use of extremely dangerous drugs, but god forbid allowing them to get a blowjob. They can't possibly handle that.
>>
>>735546879
Nigger quit trying to rationalize your want to fuck minors
>>
>>735531927
anybody who believes they are transgender have a severe mental disorder and should be sent upstate

simple as that
>>
>>735546345
>Certainly not as huge as forcing a kid to live a way they don't want to.

But what are they really forcing the kid to do that's so destructive? Be in the same bathroom or locker room with kids that have the same genitals? Be on the same team with kids that have the same genitals? Calling him "he" instead of "she"? I'm sure the kid could wear make-up and dresses as a boy and no one would give a fuck. Isn't being the only "girl" in school that doesn't have a vagina more of a burden?
>>
>>735546579
It's not 'totally harmless' I never said that, it is completely reversible though. I said above it should be a last resort, but if a kid is suicidal because they're dreading growing into the gender they were born as, or if a kid tries to cut their penis off because they hate it that much (I know someone who tried that), then I think hormone blockers is the lesser of the two evils.
>>
>>735545507

flawed bone development leading to osteoperosis
>>
>>735546879
Kids always have and always will fuck each other, even if it's not wise and parents try to stop it from happening it just will anyway. When it's some creepy old guy trying to fuck a 13 year old that's different.
>>
>>735547074
>
>>735547336
>>
>>735545437
That's good. I still don't personally think parents should encourage one "gender" or another. The problem with the climate today is that usually, society would give enough of an idea of what's what for a person to base themselves on, what to be, what not to be, and eventually a complex enough to form actual opinions and personality, instead of only copycat'ing everything. But current social climate has such a special emphasis on gender expression, that kids hear and see these things, and take it in automatically like the sponges they are. Being "trans" is popular these days, trendy. It's in the media, and in schools. So many kids are trying to fit in like their lizard brain is telling them to, and it's telling them to be trans to be cool, or be left behind. That is the cause and effec, and the problem in today's society.
Slightly off-topic, but if sex doesn't matter when it comes to gender, then why change sexes at all, even as an adult? It's not the genitals making a person uncomfortable, it's society saying certain bits have to make certain clothes. The answer isn't expensive, and frankly exploitative hormones and surgery, but in not giving a fuck what people think. The idea that those are a "next step" just seems horribly unnecessary and self destructive.
Anyone have that image of the "old /b/ vs new /b/" where the old one is a guy in a dress smoking a cig with the biggest "I don't give a fuck" expression on his face?

Point is, I'd say stick with what you have and roll with it.
>>
>>735531927
kid looks like the definition of autistic
>>
>>735547172

What you're describing is mental illness and they should get therapy before altering their biology.
>>
>>735547218
that applies to FTM more than MTF though as Estrogen is the primary hormone for bones
>>
>>735535457
its called doublethink anon
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublethink
orwell was right
>>
>>735547152
>Calling him "he" instead of "she"?
Yeah that's a pretty huge thing, think of how many times in a day someone uses a gendered word to refer to you. Now imagine everyone's calling you 'she' instead of 'he', it'd start to piss you off after long enough. Seriously, for trans people to decide to go through all the social stigma of transitioning, not to mention the difficulties involved with dating, it must be pretty intolerable to live as a gender you don't feel comfortable with, for someone to go through all the shit they have to go through to transition.
>>
>>735547074
I don't know, man.

You can't just take the good without the bad if you want to use children and their sexuality to spread political propaganda.
>>
>>735547510

no, its mtf in pre-pubescent transitions.

The kid's body tries to grow without the kick from puberty to switch the rest of the body into mass building which leads to concentration camp quality bones.

which in turn effects the muscles since the framework their supposed to build on is severely weakened, which in turn leads to ligament & muscle atrophy which can lead to nerve damage.

But yea, you get to feel good about yourself for stuffing a child full of suppressants and abnormal levels of hormones, good for you!!
>>
I know that these kids don't just want to change gender all random like, so how the hell do the parents brainwash their damn kids into thinking that they want to be a different gender at such a young age? Man when I was that young all I thought about was how could sneakily watch south park without my parents knowing
>>
>>735547486
See this is where I disagree with most trans activists, I DO think being trans is a mental illness, in fact the biggest symptom (gender dysphoria) IS a mental illness. We just disagree on what the treatment is. Evidence shows the most effective treatment is allowing someone to transition, take hormones and have the appropriate surgery.

Talking therapy or meds don't really change anything. Besides which, most people have YEARS of talking therapy before transitioning, here in the UK a certain number of years of therapy is actually a requirement of having sex change surgery.
>>
>>735547336
Are kids ready to fuck or not? There's not a whole lot different between a teen penor and an adult penor, besides size.
>>
>>735547953

There is no evidence to show it's the better treatment.

It's the result of ethical questions regarding unnecessary suffering. You take an adult who is clearly suffering, despite the lack of medical technology to give them what they want you can get them part of the way there.

But the process is supposed to be arduous because finding out if the person is legit or just fucked up is so bloody hard it leads to all those suicides you folks don't want to acknowledge.
>>
>>735548009
Stop being a perv.

Besides which when someone transitions at a young age, it's not just their consent that's needed it's the parents' as well.
>>
File: fucking trannys.png (94KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
fucking trannys.png
94KB, 500x590px
>>735548009
>>735547953
>>735547946
>>735543434
>>735543223
>>735543122
>>735543121
>>735540861
can we just talk about the shitbag father that's advocating a serious detrimental mental illness? just stalked this guys twittard and he really seems like he could use a .45
>>
>>735548197
>Stop being a perv

Buddy do you know what site you're on?
>>
>>735548170
>it leads to all those suicides you folks don't want to acknowledge.
Erm pretty sure most people who support the trans community acknowledge the high suicide rates amongst trans people. In fact that's the main reason I support people's right to transition, because of how traumatising it is to not let people do it.
>>
>>735531927
just let her be
>>
>>735548290
Howd you think the shit bag would react to your pic?
>>
>>735531927
>can't smoke until 18
>can't vote until 18
>can't drive until 16
>can't drink until 21
>can't consume or star in pornography until 18

4-year-old boy: "How come girls get all the nice things? I wanna be a girl!"

"Sure kid here's some pheromones."
>>
>>735548499
>pheromones
Hormones you fucking retard
>>
I knew I wanted to be the opposite sex when I was seven but had never heard of such a thing until I was in high school. Never went through with it. Now I just crossdress
>>
>>735548649
Pics or lies faggot
>>
>>735548933
Of what?
>>
>>735549140
of the fucking moon. of you cross dressing dickhead
>>
It'll be doing handjobs in the back alley behind Arby's to support its crack habit in a year.
>>
>>735548418
>Erm pretty sure most people who support the trans community acknowledge the high suicide rates amongst trans people.

erm..I think you'll find that the few times it is acknowledged, the blame is shifted immediately onto some nonsense about social acceptance and bigotry, even without any evidence at all.
>>
>>735537412

Why would you be proud? "My child has chosen to be heterosexual and agrees with their actual sex and I'm proud". See how dumb that sounds? That's what you sound like.
>>
>>735548197
I'm not being a perv. I'm making a point, and you're avoiding the issue.

And there are shitbag parents who exploit their kids for "progressivism". Even if you want to say that's a minority, we are already in the realm of minorities. Justify letting them change what they pee with, but not how they use what they pee with.
>>
>>735549368
There's actually evidence that the suicide rate is unaffected by greater social acceptance.
>>
>>735549659

>there is evidence that social acceptance has no effect on suicide rate

cool
>>
>>735549368
>no evidence

Well here's a source I found in literally two minutes: https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

"we find that mental health factors and experiences of harassment, discrimination, violence and rejection may interact to produce a marked vulnerability to suicidal behavior in transgender and gender non-conforming individuals."
>>
>>735548418
>trans community

Stop using that term. There's no trans community anymore than there's a straight community.
>>
File: IMG_5081.jpg (326KB, 1258x942px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5081.jpg
326KB, 1258x942px
>>735548933
>>
>>735548602
Oopsie
>>
>>735549903
i cant even tell which gender you are
>>
>>735549537
>Justify letting them change what they pee with, but not how they use what they pee with.
FUCK NO I'm not justifying that, you have to be really retarded to think kids having gender surgery is okay. I'm not even okay with kids having opposite gender hormones, that shit can wait until 18.

With regards to living as the other gender, dressing and identifying that way, I think it's about harm reduction; If a kid is suicidal because they are being forced to live one way, you can't just let them keep feeling that way.

And that's why it's different from a kid having sex with an adult, sure if a kid did want to fuck someone older they might me annoyed that they can't, but it's not gonna make them suicidal.
>>
>>735549979
Don't mind that
>>
>>735549408
Goddamn I hate the idea of "Pride".

>I have a sexuality!
>I shall flaunt it for the world to see!

I don't go around shoving my sexuality in everyone's face. Why should anyone be okay with disrupting the flow of traffic to flaunt their sexuality?
>>
>>735550162
Care to share?
>>
At this point people who parent like this should be shot. This assholes taking what possibly could be some fad and is exploiting his child for attention. At some point this child may want to revert back to normal but might be scared to because of his retard dad attention whoring him
>>
File: 1346365342404.jpg (57KB, 200x219px) Image search: [Google]
1346365342404.jpg
57KB, 200x219px
>>735531927
Parents who do this to their kids ought to be shot, and I don't mean the good way.
>>
File: IMG_6020.jpg (237KB, 960x1275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6020.jpg
237KB, 960x1275px
>>735550327
Cause I know it'll be asked for here they are
>>
>>735550277
>I don't go around shoving my sexuality in everyone's face.
Okay, when was the last time someone got discriminated against or killed for being straight?

>Why should anyone be okay with disrupting the flow of traffic to flaunt their sexuality?
That's just a side-effect of parades, parades are fucking fun don't be a kill-joy. Or should we cancel the Puerto Rican Day Parade because you're not Puerto Rican?
>>
>>735549825
It's just an easy way of referring to trans people collectively, don't be a fucking pedant.
>>
>>735535705

Whoever you learned about 4chan from on Reddit did you no favors
>>
>>735546579
What if the trans movement is just a plot to "show" that the general mass can't nake good decisions for themselves, and for us to bring in tighter government control by (((our own))) accord?

STOP BEING GULLIBLE
>>
>>735531927
Here's where I stand on this. People with gender issues are more comfortable now to openly talk about it, so there aren't many studies available on how to deal with children who believe they identify one way or the other.

Having said that... mark my words. In about 10 or 15 years, we're gonna hear all kinds of shit about psych issues from this upcoming generation about how they wern't old enough to make the distinction, blame their parents, or even worse... go thru gender assignment surgery, then realize they made a huge mistake.
>>
>>735533919
and you still are.
>>
>>735550767

There's an easier way - just say trans people. The term "community" is shoehorned in, just like it is with "black community", because it gives a positive light.
>>
I think the 2 people arguing about sexuality and gender are actually one person. Prove me wrong. Protipology you can't.
>>
>>735550032
Why is supressing one biological urge make someone more suicidal than another? Are you sure the suicidal feelings aren't coming from societal pressures causing confusion and self-frustration?
>>
>>735549903
>>735550613
Oh hey youre that FtM trans who comes on once in a while, i think i have some other of your picks, youre fucking hot.
>>
>>735551052
Because that biological urge, to fuck, is pretty non-specific. Kids can find someone their own age to fuck and nobody will get arrested, if they really want someone who's older they can wait.

I'd agree that a lot of the suicidal feelings are coming from societal pressures, being pressured into being a gender that they aren't comfortable with.
>>
>>735551053
Thanks anon. Not actually trans tho. Just like to crossdress on occasion.
>>
>>735551022
Why do you give a fuck if people call it a 'community' though?
>>
>>735551300
Well it's insanely hot
I love the female form but a woman with all the curves and a bit of boyishness? HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG
My heart died with a boner
>>
>>735532717
Soros and his kike money
>>
>>735551366
>Why do you give a fuck if people call it a 'community' though?

Because it's annoying. Because it's forced. Because it's not genuine.
>>
>>735551294
> and nobody will be arrested
Sounds like a self-fulfilling prophesy. People are only being arrested because you think they should be, based on the fact that it's illegal, based on what? Are sexual experiences harmful or not? Rape is definitely harmful, and already illegal. Why the extra complication?
>>
>>735551300
post tits.
>>
File: IMG_8313.jpg (21KB, 324x277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8313.jpg
21KB, 324x277px
>>735551407
Thank you anon. I wonder what a heart boner looks like?
>>
>>735551774
Evidence says that sexual experiences before a certain age are usually harmful. I cba finding a specific study right now, but I used to work in mental health and most people with personality disorders were sexually abused as young kids.
>>
>>735548649
are you glad you didn't go through with it or do you still consider it? legitimately curious
>>
>>735551294
If they can wait to make one major life decision, then they can wait to make another, much more permanent one.
>>
>>735548649
is it awkward since you have such large breasts?
>>
>>735538441
The point is it's a Cohen, i.e. one of the (((Chosen People))). You know. Kike-a-Roni, the Tel Aviv Treat?
>>
>>735551008
Better to be a good nobody than a somebody deserving of the gas chambers and the worst hell fire imaginable.
>>
>>735539620
>>735543587
Attention seeking autists
>>
>>735552114
See
>>735552003
also dressing as the opposite gender and even hormone blockers aren't permanent, I agree anything irreversible like hormones and surgery can wait until someone's old enough.
>>
>>735545149
>onr word ruined whole joke for me
Are you autistic? I'm not even trying to be offensive, I'm actually asking from curiosity.
>>
File: IMG_7803.jpg (272KB, 1268x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7803.jpg
272KB, 1268x960px
>>735551787
Sure
>>735552064
Every few years I think about it but I'm happy I didn't do it. Maybe if my life went differently I would but where I am right now, just crossdressing on days where I feel particularly uncomfortable is enough. I'm confident it's because I have a bf who doesn't mind and supports me when I need it.
>>735552118
I've become rather comfortable with being feminine. When I crossdress they really are a pain since I haven't found a binder that is both comfortable and able to make me flat so I have to go with baggy clothes
>>
>>735552003
Abused as in exploited or otherwise made to do things they don't want to do?

Kids naturally seek out understanding sexuality. It's up to the responsible and experienced adults to help when they do this, and not go overboard like a retard, or to take advantage for personal gains, and *unnaturally* push this biological response in a way they aren't ready for, like teaching your child to drive, but not trying to teach them to drift.
But no, you're right, it's better to let a bunch of inexperienced drivers roam the sexual streets, who are basically playing bumpercars. Can you say "teem moms"?
>>
>>735552852
Wow. Nice tits . Quality for the thread.
>>
>>735552975
Jesus I thought you were just arguing this to make a point about trans people, are you actually serious with the kid fucking thing?
>>
>>735552464
See
>>735547920

Also you confused me for a second, because the post you referred me to was replying to another post I made. But that was just a funny coincidence to me I felt lime pointing out.
>>
>>735553226
Just playing devil's advocate. But sure anon, avoid giving a proper response because I'm probably just trying to justify fucking kids anyway.
>>
>>735552852
damn and fantastic tits too
why are you not naked in my bed giving me CPR?
>>
>>735540756
This isn't progress it's retarded we're going to let someone who can't think for themselves make life altering discussions? I think if the child says they wanna be a girl or a boy you tell them that's fine and if you still feel that way when you're 18 I'll be happy to support your decision
>>
>>735533971
good real seriously suggest to everyone in this thread
>>
>>735552999
Thanks. Nice trips
>>735554077
Thanks Dubs. I'd probably end up killing you I skipped cpr class
>>
File: 1497211076771.jpg (124KB, 496x369px) Image search: [Google]
1497211076771.jpg
124KB, 496x369px
>>735531927
Transgenders need to be gassed right now. All of them.
>>
>>735556301
May I ask what size? They look huge
>>
>>735556937
DD in American sizes
>>
>>735557196
DD? Are you sure your bra is the right size, they look so much bigger.
>>
>>735552003

If only I had known that time I played doctor with the little girl down the street at 8yo it would fuck me up for life. Shit!

Seriously though, there's a difference between "sexual experiences" and "abuse". At least for me, as someone who was molested as a kid, it wasn't really the sexual part, it was the helplessness of being forced to do something I didn't want to do. Being used. It happened in many other ways that were just as bad.
>>
>>735540756
this right here is why the Nazi's came up with the final solution

Sometimes there are people who are so FUCKING retarded that they think they are progressive. They refuse any scientific and social evidence to the contrary and call it bigotry and the only fucking way to get them to stop torturing children is to fucking kill them.
>>
>>735557328
I've tried a triple d on and the cup is definitely too big. Maybe my frame is making them look larger
>>
>>735556301
>I'd probably end up killing you I skipped cpr class
i'd die happy and hard
>>
>>735557969
Fair enough. Sorry to come across as a dickhead, but they just look huge. Either way, they are spectacular.
>>
File: consider_the_following.png (445KB, 807x700px) Image search: [Google]
consider_the_following.png
445KB, 807x700px
>>735552852
Please, riddle me this. You were born, and are biologically a female. However you tell us you identify as a male. Correct? Okay, great. Why?

Explain to me, with many descriptive words and traits, why you believe yourself to be a male, or at least that you were supposed to be a male.

What in you do you feel that determines you should be a male and NOT a female. Please explain.

Genuinely curious.
>>
>>735559141
im curious aswell, but is it so simple to say she WANTS to be male or wants to be LIKE a male?
There's a difference.
>>
File: 1471976218456.jpg (65KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
1471976218456.jpg
65KB, 600x847px
>>735552852
plz do panty bra
>>
>>735531927
Yeah that is so disgusting it makes me sick. That kid is never going to grow up functional, will always be forced to reconcile with the fact that their early years were completely shaped by the demented self interest of their creep father.
>>
>>735531927
One day historians will look back at this and be shocked at the insanity and disgust of it all.

These people need to be fucking executed for pushing this crap on a child.
>>
>>735532717
Shitstain jews

Google George Soros and the Rothschild family.
>>
>>735535531
Psychotic. Downright psychotic.
>>
>>735531927
Your kid is mentally ill.
>>
File: 1473741597579.jpg (66KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473741597579.jpg
66KB, 450x600px
>>735552852
>>
>>735542614
>CANCER DIDN'T EXIST BACK THEN
yes it did Just because you dont know about something existing yet doesnt mean it wasn't there. Us discovering cancer didnt suddenly make it exist, we just found out about it.
>>
File: 1482541035325.png (125KB, 1505x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1482541035325.png
125KB, 1505x1067px
>>735552852
is she gone? she was my fetish

Now i'm heart broke
>>
>>735558160
That's the way to go
>>735558454
It's fine. Thanks
>>735559141
I don't identify as male. Thing is I know it's weird. I never told anyone growing up cause I knew I was strange and also because I'm not sure how to put it in words. I just feel uncomfortable in my own body some days. I look in the mirror and feel like I'm looking at a body that isn't mine. I really wish I had a better answer for you. The term gender fluid probably best describes what I experience but I'm not fond of all these extra terms that have sprouted up.
It doesn't always feel like that tho. It comes and goes which is another reason I think it's best I didn't transition. I don't think I actually want to be male and simply cross dressing on those days seems to take care of the detachment I have to my own body. I've always wondered how someone who is trans would answer this.
>>
>>735560541
Even if it existed, if it hadn't been discovered by 1965, how would people have wished for a cure in the future?
>>
https://youtu.be/ASqhVC4oFOI
Here
Click this
>>
>>735560708
Dude people have died of cancer since like the 1800s and long before. Are you literally stoned as fuck right now?
>>
>>735542614
You're a fucking idiot
>Cancer didn't exist

Yes it fucking did you moron look it up they've discovered proof of cancer in remains dating back to the late 1300s

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.livescience.com/59358-ancient-teen-burial-yields-bone-cancer-case.html&ved=0ahUKEwj6n9v5z7fUAhVSyWMKHcJUAd8QFghGMAo&usg=AFQjCNH2cRl0lMIhJvroggBtKSpU4THliw&sig2=2J65XYAmN3TziJzIQt4Viw

Congratulations. You learned something, faggot.
>>
>>735560701
So is it a body issue or an identity issue?
And if its a mix of both to what degree?
Self reflection is a bit scare, or boring if youve done it enough times, but you could actually teach us something by accident just expressing what you feel/think.
And that's pretty cool imo.

Also what do you think of the stereo typical masculine man? Is there anything wrong with it?
>>
File: 1469755264880.jpg (46KB, 630x479px) Image search: [Google]
1469755264880.jpg
46KB, 630x479px
>>735560701
The reality is, for you, and for anyone else "trans gender" I have to wonder if it isn't all just assumed narratives. Put it this way for perspective, there are only two biological sexes. determined by sperm producers, and those with the ovum. Thus, male and female. In society, we create many things that become a normalcy, there are a bunch of traits, qualities, and circumstances which generally align either male, or female. And MOST of the time, the majority of these qualities DO apply to those of that particular gender.

In a case such as yours, I'm wondering if you somehow just happen to have a larger amount of traits, qualities, interests, and circumstances relevant to you, that align closer to the other side of the stick, and because of this you get confused internally and think/ assume you are or should be the other gender. And perhaps with you it's on a border, hence why you feel both, at different times.

How would you respond to this?

>>735560629
>mfw had you waited one fucking minute you wouldn't have looked like a tard
>>
>>735535531
>>>735535531
I'd let it suck my dick.
>>
>>735559141
>>735560701
>>735560932
>>735561045
The fuck is this? Insightful discussion on MY /b/?
Get out. Traps only
>>
>>735532386
soon
>>
>>735560872
>Dude people have died of cancer since like the 1800s and long before
Yeah, like all of human history retard, if you'd followed the whole conversation you'd know we're talking about the difference between cancer existing and humans discovering what it is and putting a name to it. The point I was making was, how could people prior to this discovery point have wanted a cure in the future, if they didn't know what it was they wanted a cure for. Do keep up dumbass
>>
rome before the fall

these people are akin to Elagabalus
>>
>>735534796
Note that children especially respond to praise and encouragement. If being trans makes you 'cool' and 'strong' etc., it's hardly surprising that many children make the claim, unaware of the cost down the line (specially if they get hormones etc)
>>
>>735561682
Do you have to know what you are sick with to know that something is wrong and that you want it to be over? Logic hurts broslice
>>
>>735560932
I'd say a mix of both maybe leaning towards body. On those days sometimes nothing can feel comfortable especially with the kind of chest I have. It's like wearing more masculine clothes tricks me into feeling comfortable in my body. Sometimes I'll even put a sock in my pants to give myself the feel of having a dick. Other days anything is fine and I'll even love dresses.
I haven't been self reflective about it in awhile and I don't mind answering questions in hopes to shed light on something even for myself.
I don't find anything wrong with stereotype manly man. I don't get along with them much since they also seem to be so overly manly it seems like they're trying too hard. Like that stupid new fruit of the loom commercial I feel like I see everywhere.
>if I'm going to like such a soft shirt I must do all these manly things to prove I am still manly
>>
>>735561682
Well they knew what faggotness was even in the BC years so obviously theyve been looking fro a cure to fix you all this tiem. Too bad you are irreperable
>>
>>735561758
Wanting a cure for your pain specifically, or a cure for death in general, yeah. But wanting a cure for cancer, specifically, before knowing what cancer is, is impossible. Here's the picture that started this discussion for reference, since you seem to be having trouble my slow friend:
>>735535531
>>
>>735535457
The vast majority of "transgender" people are just attention seeking nutjobs that finally found an outlet for their crazy that people actually take seriously. There are plenty that are semi normal people who want to be left alone but theyre outnumbered by the crazies
>>
File: 1491361045517.gif (2MB, 500x241px) Image search: [Google]
1491361045517.gif
2MB, 500x241px
>>735561955
>fro
>tiem
>irreperable

Nice typing retard. And all that faggot shit doesn't work as an insult when you're talking to an open faggot. Here, have some porn
>>
>>735561977
But...we knew what cancer was in 1965...
>>
"(((Dan Ewen)))"

what the fuck
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.