[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /b/, I know the rules, so here. I'm a chubby landwhale

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 19

File: image.jpg (317KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
317KB, 1500x1500px
Hi /b/, I know the rules, so here.

I'm a chubby landwhale that wants to lose at least 50lbs. I walk around 18,000 steps everyday and go the the gym once a week (I know it needs to be more). My biggest problem is that I have a slow metabolism. Any tips to boost my metabolism? I will try to go to the gym more frequently, but the nature of my job makes it difficult (work 8am - 7:30pm 6x a week). What should I be eating? Another challenge--I'm vegetarian and kind of poor. I know they'll be trolls, but real answers appreciated.
>>
>lose 50 lbs
B8
>thread
>>
>>735491839
Do you even know what metabolism is?
>>
>>735491839

Just exercise, you piece of lard.
>>
show off ass
>>
Sharpie in pooper or this is b8.
>>
These are some great tits. Any picture with a cock in your mouth?
>>
>>735491839
Just continue to exercise more, go on jogs. Just be more active I'd say.
>>
>>735491839
You don't need to lose any weight, you're already sexy. Post more pics.
>>
>>735491839
drink more coffee
eat less food
it aint hard
depressing af that you come onto b and degrade yourself with photos like that to ask for advice on losing weight from a bunch of basement dwelling neckbeards, srsly.
>>
If that's really your body op that's pretty much perfect. Is this bait? If you lose 50 pounds you'll have exposed ribs and look rather disgusting. To me where you're at now is perfect
>>
>>735491839
I dont know why did you go here instead of /fit/ .when did you start?f you start yesterday
Or a day before yesterday then you will not see any changes .but do that for a month or 2 then you might see you number on the scale change.and maybe lift.?look i really suggest you to go /fit/ .anyway nice tits
>>
You're drinking your calories. Starbucks is loaded with calories.

"Healthy food" like avocado toast or whatever the fuck you kids eat has a shit load of calories too, you can still get fat on healthy food.
>>
>>735491839
Eat less stop drinking soda "even diet" and stop snacking
>>
>>735491839
I'm a nutritionist if you want to hit me up on kik.
>>
File: IMG_3754.jpg (164KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3754.jpg
164KB, 640x1136px
>>735491839
>Stop eating you fat fuck
>>
OP here, I'm more so looking for suggestions of things to pick up my metabolism. I used to have an eating disorder that royally fucked it over. I know there's /b/ros on here that are particular about their diet. Thought they could help I also need to hear that I'm a fat piece of shit for motivation.
>>
smoke weed
>>
>>735491839
>landwhale
You're perfectly fine? Why lose more?
>huur she's a landwhale duur..
Coming from virgin gf-less cucks. Dont act like you could get any better.
>>
go to gym more and your metabolism will increase
l2sciense
>>
>>735492353
Sexy
>>
>>735492369
confirmed.
when I smoked weed I couldn't gain any weight. I stopped and gained like 15kg
>>
>>735492359
Show that fat ass
>>
>>735491839
Eat less good.

Calories in calories out
>>
>>735492359
>>735491839

Green tea and apples are a pretty good shout
high fiber stuff helps
and just watch out for fatty foods
good luck op
>>
>>735492359
I once lost 20% of my body weight to win a weight loss challenge against my coworkers. I did it in about 2 months. I can give you some pointers, but not until you post more pictures, you fat fuck.
>>
>>735491839
Bike to work if possible
>>
OP again--how does weed stop weight gain? I smoke sometimes at night (rarely, like twice a month) and it only makes me hungrier.

I want the body I had when I had an eating disorder, but achieved in a healthy way this time.
>>
>>735491839
I'd still blow multiple loads up in ya

Keep your head up OP
>>
>>735491839

anons don't know what they're talking about, you have a pretty good body, tone up that tummy and you'll look great
>>
Eat less calories or exercise more without taking in more calories. Its that easy.
>>
>>735492359
"Slow metabolism" is a total myth, you just have a shitty diet.

You can't outrun your fork.
>>
>>735492621
That's a great suggestion--I'd just have to wake up super early to do it. ;(
>>
>>735491839
You have a good body and you don't need to lose more weight made my dick diamonds as well
>>
>>735492359
Do you activate your almonds?
>>
>>735492774
Yes i can.
>>
>>735492774
No, eating disorders actually completely destroy your metabolism. You can look it up.
>>
>>735492774
>the factors contributing to the rate at which your body burns energy are purely environmental, no amount of genetics whatsoever goes into it
[citation needed]
>>
>>735492825
Wtf does that mean?
>>
>>735492359
Hey OP, anon here. I'm also trying to lose weight, and have been since December. If you want I can post my Snapchat and we can get more fit and healthier together? Hold each other accountable food and meal wise? Great boobs though
>>
>Chubby Landwale
>Don't even have a great belly
>>
>>735492825
brb running to the store to get my emu meatballs.
>>
I want to fuck your tits
>>
>>735492920
It means you're almonds have been activated.
>>
>>735492938
/thread

I'd tap what I see 24/7, no real need to lose weight
>>
>>735492862
no, you're just looking for an excuse to be fat. You just eat too much and you're too lazy to count calories.
>>
>>735492706
>>735492929
>>
>>735492600
Green apples are just gonna open up her apetite.

>>735491839
Op do some heavy lifting.
Fuck 18 000 steps a day, that wont do shit.
Or start walking with weights, also show ass.
>>
Keto is the answer. It's mostly hormones that affect make body turning food into fat stores. Cut out the carbs and sugar and you'll stop gaining weight. Exercise more than you eat and you'll lose the extra weight you currently have. Don't over think it.
>>
File: tumblr_nsx2u5TatF1s2wio8o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsx2u5TatF1s2wio8o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x375px
Reduce calorie intake
Get a caffine suppliment like hydroxlcut.
Honey lemon apple cider vinegar ginger and cayenne pepper. Mix and drink before first meal.
Fast. No food between 10pm and noon.

You get enough exercise, just boost your metabolism. Gym is fine if you want ti tone, but not needed for weight loss.
>>
>>735491839
if it makes you feel better, I'd defo fuck you a few times.

My advice is:
>Stop eating a lot of carbs.
>Stop eating things with a lot of sodium.
>Stop eating a lot of saturated fat.

Do this for a month and you will see a huge difference.
>>
>>735491839
Post pussy and ass hole pics pls
Also you look fine
Don't listen to the retards land whale and unwelcome comments after years of rejection they feel threatened by a woman's body and go into automatic troll mode to cover thier own faults
Fuck half of us are unwanted meat anyway but not me I swim in pussy
>>
>>735492774
So is aids a myth huh?
>>
>>735491839

try to exercise even when you don't go to the gym. like just 15 minutes every time before you go to the shower.

what's your current diet? if you're in the US, it's too easy to get crappy food for cheap.

also, how about another pic? ;-)
>>
>>735491839
Ayee me and my gf diet hard and there's tons of easy ways to boost your metabolism, first off you can take a laundry list of pills to assist it, they somewhat work also eating colder meals and drinking ice cold water will help stimulate it as well especially first thing in the morning. Taking colder showers will also help cinnamon is a natural spice that will increase it a bit as well. And don't forget caffeine of course.
>>
>>735492359
eat early, often, and sparingly, as long as its less calories in than out. additionally look into probiotics, you have to develop the right cultures in your digestive system
>>
>>735491839
More pics? Currently working out my forearm
>>
>>735493273
P.S. show us that butt
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Yes, there IS a need to lose weight. I have a disgusting gunt, back fat, and a flat ass. I'm sick of looking like this. Exercise is going to be much more difficult for me than diet. When I come home, I'm so tired that all I want to do is rest. Imagine working 12 hours a day for six days a week. It's truly brutal.
>>
show feet and gape your butthole and i will let you know a secret.
>>
>>735491839
>change metabolism
Building muscle, as far as I know, is the only way outside of actively burning calories to increase your metabolism. Muscle requires more energy to maintain than fat.

You're effectively asking "how do I make my body burn more energy passively".

When it comes to weight loss, what you can directly control is an equation. Caloric intake - (BMR + calories burned due to activity) = outcome. If the caloric intake is greater, you gain weight. If it's lower, you lose weight. Finding the values that work for you is the hard part (other than sticking to it).

Hope that helps.
>>
>>735493026
>t. Republican tard
>>
>>735493350
Check /ck/ and /fit/ for tips on eating healthy and exercise. /b/ probably isn't the best place for advice
>>
>>735493350
you need to so some squats
>>
>>735493350
can we have another pic of the tits? Plox
>>
>>735493273
Thank you! This is helpful!
>>
>>735493350
>>735492929
>>
>>735493350
hit up thinspo over on /fa/

great resources there
>>
>>735492353
Not attractive. Thighs are thinner than waist profile. Literally NO ass at all and that chick is wearing heels.

OP could lose weight but between op and that pic, OP wins by a landslide.
>>
>>735493350
How do i put this nicely...
Are you fucked in the head!? If you think what you see in the mirror is bad looking then you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>735493350
We want booty hole
>>
Hey hun,

when it comes to this shit im high on the food chain
I give personal trainer advice.

here is a very short and over simplified answer that is 100% accurate.

do squats (CORRECTLY). twice a week.
add weight every time you go.

That's literally all.
no need to diet. (besides eating extra protein after work outs.)

any questions?
>>
>>735493350
You're side boob is amazing, just work on your ass, do squats and shit like that
>>
>>735493430
Thank you
>>
>>735493430
>/ck/
Kek
/fit/, maybe. But don't send that poor girl to /ck/. It's 50% shitposters, 50% autists.

<spoilers> Which means it's basically food based /b/. </spoilers>
>>
File: BjmQPAOIcAAjKrp.jpg (15KB, 467x263px) Image search: [Google]
BjmQPAOIcAAjKrp.jpg
15KB, 467x263px
>>735493350
>>
well you got a great set of tits so please do yourself a favor and dont lose them with the weight. save the bewbs!
>>
>>735493530
Your*
>>
>>735493350
How's your pussy though

These are the things we really need to know
>>
>>735493350

You are attractive, dont think you are not. But you get plenty exercise, so caffine, super foods, fast, rc.
>>
>>735493623
>super foods
Kek
>>
>>735493350
Just do squats and you don't need to go to the gym then but you have still a great body
>>
>>735493515
Thank you! What protein do you suggest? Powder? A certain type of food? What are "correct squats"?
>>
>>735493623
dont forget activated almonds
>>
>>735493680
Cum
>>
You look fine OP. I was a wrestler and was able to cut about 25 pounds a week when needed to be in lower weight classes. Here is the trick. DO NOT EAT LARGE OR EVEN AVG SIZE MEALS. Instead eat like 6-10 super small meals a day. The trick is that the food of the 6 meals should be less than the food of the 3 normal meals. This tricks your metabolism into thinking its full and keeps it burning all day. Combine this with cardio and in about 2 months you'll lose the weight
>>
>>735493460
Yeah no problem, also if you're willing to lose weight at all costs laxatives WILL work and yes they are dangerous. P.S. more butt
>>
>>735493680
I suggest posting pussy, preferably spread
>>
>>735493680
How often do you get fucked OP
>>
>>735491839
>>735493350

id marry you and tell you every day how perfect you are.
theres no need to lose and what u think about urself isnt true at all.
>>
A proper diet
And regular light excersise
I have a plan that will make you shed a couple pounds in a week
But you would have to stick to it the entire week
>>
>>735491839
Looks good to me.
>>
>>735493515
As in barbell squats, OP.

Your body will be burning excess energy to repair damaged muscle and put them under stages of hypertrophy. I.e. You will have less fat, and your ass and legs will look bigger. You have to make this a lifestlye, it won't change you in a month. But you'll be burning way more calories every day and looking much healthier and sexier.
>>
>>735493350
now we are talking.

"I have a disgusting gunt, back fat, and a flat ass. I'm sick of looking like this."

If you want to change thatm you actually have to gain some weight. I mean build muscles, the fat will decrease along the way.
No running and cyclig, but regular weight training. Squats for flat ass are way to go.

If you just loose weight, your ass gonna be even more flat, tits less gull and more saggy, skin less firm, celuitis etc.

Work less and start living healthier. 12hr/day are bad for everything.
BTW. Would fuck.
>>
File: Dooooo-Itttttttt.gif (2MB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
Dooooo-Itttttttt.gif
2MB, 325x325px
>>735493773
>>
>>735491839
Plese more of this amazing body
>>
>>735493761
Thank you for the tip. I wish I could do this, but I'm working nonstop except for one 15 minute break and one half hour lunch. The nature of my work wouldn't really allow me to eat that frequently.
>>
>>735493350

You look fine currently. Wanting to lose 50 pounds would be way too much for you in all honesty. Just do squats for your ass and core workouts for whatever stomach issues you feel like you have.
>>
@OP Eat healthy, stay away from added sugars in foods and from carbonated drinks. If you snack, snack veggies or fruits. Eat beans for protein. But most importantly, if you want to lose any weight, you need to consume less calories than you burn (caloric deficit). So eat about 1300-1600 calories a day of high quality protein, fats and carbs (high quality carbs=no processed sugar). If you want to fasttrack your weight loss try intermittent fasting. Good luck and make sure to post results.
>>
>>735491839
Sexy. Butthole
>>
>>735493460
OP don't. For real diet pills FUCK YOU UP. They can cause serious damage and in the long term you will gain the weight back. Also AVOID protein for the most part. Proteins helps with building muscle mass. It will not help yo loose weight in fact you will gain weight most likely.
>>
>>735493773
All of you retarded white knights telling her she doesn't need to lose weight are fucking autistic as fuccckkkk. Her problem is her self image she looking to improve her self image so just let her do her thing it's got little to do with how others view, she doesn't give a flying fuck if she looks good to a bunch of neck beard shit lords on /b/
>>
>>735493812
Ok, thank you! I'll look into those squats!
>>
>>735493926
you're a fucking idiot. Reducing fat on your stomach is not done through core exercises, that's for muscle, it's done by cardio you fucking mong. Kill yourself.
>>
>>735491839
sugar is the killer, along with processed carbs

also make sure you give your body time to empty after you eat. if you can, make sure you have at least 12 hours between your evening meal and breakfast. early dinner can make a huge difference. good call on the walking.

love your body as is though, would definitely fuck!
>>
>>735493680
Whey protein isolate, or any of the vegetable proteins and stuff but those are pricier. STAY AWAY FROM SOY PROTEIN.

And start looking up proper form of barbell squats for females. There's literature and YouTube videos, but I would recommend paying for a few sessions with a PT just to learn how to do them properly unless you really don't want to spend the money.

Also, you will need a gym membership to somewhere that has barbells.
>>
>>735493925
What the hell kind of job do you have?
>>
>>735493773
Cringy white knights go back to your shitty booby streamers
>>
>>735493680
Any types, chicken, eggs, steak, some veggies.
can just google "High protein foods"

to give you a little more info..
the larger your muscle groups, the more energy is used by them.
So make your main muscle groups bigger, (and squats to legs and hips and ass) and the new muscle will eat away your fat.
And don't be mistaken - you will not look bulky.

You can do it slowly, relaxed, don't need to diet, don't need to stress.

I would do the inward and outward hip machine. (hip abductor, hip aductor)
I would do High bar squats (youtube them), perhaps with weights under your heels so you do them correctly.
and possibly more effective and easier, would be doing the lay back leg press in the same style as if you were doing a high bar squat (in other words knees almost touching the shoulders)

watch some youtube vids.
start with light weight
if you can do them without being wobbly, keep adding weight
its supposed to be a lil uncomfy, but as long as you feel solid, youre good.

now lets see you bent over, because youre fucking hot. -.o
>>
>>735493350
ugh eat 5 tiny meals spaced out evenly over the day totalling 1.5k calories.
no sugary drinks or snacks.
first 3 days will be hell.
week after will be tough.
do this for 1 month then go back to 3 meals a day but stay at 1.5k calories.
you will now have a faster metabolism and won't crave snacks and sugar.
be militant. will power is important for success.
you WON'T lose weight whilst you do this bit after you go back to 3 larger meals you will notice you will shit more frequently and will slowly start to lose weight.
maintain your steps throughout.
after you start to lose weight DON'T stop, you will platteux at a healthy weight for your frame. if you do stop you will pile weight on so do at your own risk.
>>
>>735492359
if want to get fast metabolist, do the 4 meals a day (yogurt lowfat, some cereal a slice of bread and a fruit, for lunch some protein low fat and salad, on afternoon other fruit and some ither sings (mix things of breakfast), and to dinner some carbs (potato or rice or spagetti w/no sauce) whit vegetables. You can chage dinner things on lunch things to not do the same routine always. same on the other meals. And do more excersice... All things with no fat's or oils (or the least posibl, you can put some oil on salad :) )
>>
>>735494019
op is a indonesian sweatshop worker
>>
>>735491839
No need to lose weight looking like that. Might wanna add a few more for the ass actually
>>
>>735493930
Additional info: stay informed and observe how your body reacts to your diet. If you feel fatigue or any other distress switch your foods up. Check out the femals fitness subreddit. Oh, and shy away from supplements, they're scam
>>
Weak for not posting pussy OP

Sis, I am disappoint
>>
>>735493350
Not fat, maybe a little chubby/thicc but that's perfectly fine. Your body is hot and having a little fat on you is much better than being some skinny bitch. Your breasts go amazingly well with your body too, anyways

would bang/10
>>
eat less, sleep less. oversleeping fucks your meta. 7 hours a day max.
>>
>>735491839
Where is your penis lady?
>>
>>735493982
Mate protein builds muscle, muscle mass burns more calories. If she builds proper muscls she'll be able to mantain her physique long-term, and she'll also be able to eat more
>>
>>735493350
>the only sugars you should be consuming is from fruits and honey sugars from any other source should be nixed
>complex carbohydrates such as pasta and bread get metabolized into glucose(fancy word for sugar) and stored as fat for later consumption
>STAY HYDRATED
>dont go for more than 3 days without working out unless you are injured (sorry hon, sore dont count as injured)
>work out for AT LEAST 30 minutes(any schedule will allow this, no excuses)
>for fucks sake do some squats and even out that tit to ass size ratio.
>green tea with honey and a lemon slice will kick your metabolism into high gear
>>
>>735491839
10/10 tits. Makeup for the flat ass.
>>
>>735493925
That's enough. When I say small I mean an apple, a granola bar, or something like that. Eat 1 for b-fast, 1 quickly on 15 min break, 1 on lunch, 1 after work, and 1 for dinner. 5 Is enough. The issue is when you starve yourself your metabolism gets all wonky. So diet pills mess you up worse than just eating normally. Often you will gain the weight back right after plus 40 additional pounds. The key is to find a way to keep your metabolism going naturally.
>>
>>735494066
What this anon said was on point OTHER THAN PUTTING WEIGHT UNDER YOUR HEELS. Never fucking do that, you want flat feet when you squat always. Wear chucks or something while doing it if you can.

I would also like to add that along with the exercises he mentioned, lunges are very good because they exercise your hamstrings more. hamstrings that are right and nice will make your ass look much more shapely.

>Bent over
Fucking this. Finger playing with your butthole too.
>>
>>735493982
No no, they're fine it depends on which ones you take there are plenty of metabolism stimulates that are not dangerous. Pills come in the form of everything from cinnamon tablets to shit like hydroxycut. Certain ones are fine
>>
>>735494083
ahh.. and no sugar or rare drinks.. fresh water is your friend... and exprimed fruits too
>>
chili should burn a few extra calorie`s :D
>>
You're perfect just need bigger ass. Squats.
>>
>>735491839
op, you don't even look fat.. just do some cardio on a regular basis.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Thanks, /b/. You came through with a lot of helpful advice. Arms obvs need work, too, but I think that'll go away quickly. Are there any good calorie counting apps you guys know of? I'm also kinda scared of sprinkling back into having an ED so I think I shouls hire a PT as suggested.
>>
>>735493991
No don't do squats. They build muscle not loose weight. People are dumb OP. Anything lifting or strength will hurt more than help. Ppl often think ab works out lose stomach weight but they do the very opposite. Cardio and ONLY cardio. Once you lose 20 (50 way too much) then lift and gain some muscle mass which will make you look more toned. But for real you look fine. You REALLY do not need to lose weight.
>>
>>735493350
Still waiting on butthole
>>
>>735493982
Protein does the opposite of what you think. Protein is LESS caloricallt dense than carbohydrates. So you can eat more but consume less calories and feel more full.
>>
>>735494500
pussy and asshole please

im working at an all male mining camp in alaska, and you are making my cock hard.
>>
>>735494500
Cardio is key, that'll help you lose weight more than anything

MyFitnessPal is p good for an app
>>
>>735494357
That is actually a misconception, brotha.

You want flat feet, but no one has that flexibility in todays age.

So your knees and your hips take precedence.

since our ankles and hips aren't mobile enough, put something under your heels to make sure your weight is on your heels and hamstrings/ass.

if anyone else here wants any advanced or basic fitness advice ill be here for 10 mins.
>>
>>735491839
the only thing you need to do is get your waist tighter, the rest of you is very fuckable
>>
>>735494247
Ya but she isn't a chad. She will gain weight from it immediately and loose heart. She is better off starting with cardio and then going to lifting once she has lost some pounds.
>>
>>735494502
You are fucking clueless, let the knowledgeable guy talk and don't interrupt.
>>
>>735492359
I literally only eat veggies, fruit, rice and lean meat. Occasionally, I'll have a small snack (once or twice a week) like gluten free pretzels or something. I've lost 30 pounds since april only doing this
>>
>>735494500
Hey Chubs, I can do some PT and nutritional work with you in exchange for blow jobs.

I know how you big girls love swallowing.
>>
>>735494500
You're poor, why are you thinking about hiring a PT when you're worried about even getting food. No wonder you can't lose weight, your priorities and thinking are way fucked up.
>>
>>735494365
I see your point but anything that messes with metabolism isn't generally very good. You can do it naturally
>>
>>735494500
Post your fucking vagina
>>
I'd recommend trying out FODMAP for a month OP. You're probably not a fodmap vegetarian. Would explain the slow loss.
>>
>>735494500
Show us your feet
>>
>>735494500
in ancient greece your body type would be worshipped
>>
Don't lose weight, tits are 10/10.
>>
>>735494502
What the fuck are you talking about, she only build muscle if she's on a caloric surplus. If she eats less than 1.8k calories any form of workout will trigger fatburning, plus she'll gain stength. Then she can do a lean bulk for her ass, tighs, whatever she likes. Only doing cardio won't help her keep that nice hourglass figure she already has (which as I understand she wants to maintain/enhance by losing fat and building muscle)
>>
>>735494500
Counting calories isn't really that important imo, I'd say just do whatever advice sounds right to you and cut corners where you can, eat less, take stairs when you can, stand instead of sit, pick salad and fruit instead of potatoes and past, a lot of anons seem to think you're trying to become crazy fit when in reality if you just lose a bit of weight you'll have the body you want. Still really wanna see that butt hole
>>
>>735494690
he didn't interrupt, you had finished what you were saying.
don't try and be a smart ass Chad.
>>
>>735494774
Feet is weak af and not sexy

Only shit tier attention whores post feet
>>
>>735491839
OP do 30 minute cardio workouts every day and don't eat much.
>>
op is a troll just looking for compliments
>>
>>735491839
Christ you do have an amazing rack
>>
>>735494670
Good point mate, we were talking a out different points of her transformation
>inb4 I have to apoligize for using the term transformation bc it's cringe af but I lack a better word
>>
>>735494502
Do not listen to this guy op, he has no clue what he is talking about, I was chubby in high school and have been lifting weight for 6 years as a way just to be skinny (my fiance likes skinny non-muscular guys).

If he had any idea WHAT IN THE FUCK HE WAS TALKING ABOUT, he would know that resistance weight training burns more calories than cardio and his stupid ass should go look it up right now.

You do not need to put on weight to lift, and the ONLY weight you will actually gain when lifting is extra water being stored in your muscles to make them look a little bigger and stronger. If you are doing barbell squats and dieting (eating less calories than you burn each day), you will not gain any weight or mass! Disregard everything this person said, or anyone who is so uninformed that they think weightlifting automatically makes you gain weight or that cardio burns more calories.
>>
>>735494502
i think I just got cancer.

With strength exercices and a good diet you can loose fat, and gain some muscles.
Your legs and ass will look much better, skin will look better, youll feel stronger.

Doing only cardio loosing fat that ass goona be be flat as fuck.
>>
>>735494897
close, op is a troll thats fooling all of you faggots that girls go on the internet.
>>
>>735494809
in modern day India they worship cows too.
>>
>>735491839
I read the other day that drinking more water helps you lose weight. The Study said that we often confuse hunger with thirst and if we drink more often it would not only help with a healthier body but also losing weight.

another tip would be coffee caffeine has been proven to have an effect on metabolisim but it works at different rates for different body types

also slowly but surely you'll get there keep up OP you actually look good
>>
Eat white bread
>>
>>735494755
No I get what you mean, everything in moderation, but if she's looking for a cheap and quick fix without trying hard this is whats out there, everyone's screaming about the gym when she said she basically can't go more than one day a week
>>
>>735491839
You maybe need to loose 20 lbs at most. Just search some foods for boosting metabolism. Lots of coffee is good but I dunno what all that caffeine does to your vag. Just try eating cleaner, like chicken and turkey. No red meat or pork. Your diet should be 80% veg and 20% lean high protein meat, do this religiously. Doing the gym is good but the best thing for fat loss is to sweat a lot during whatever workout you're doing. Mix poweraid gatorshit 50/50 with water to hydrate. Never straight water with that much sweating. Steam rooms or saunas will help. Don't drink soda or eat shit snacks for the rest of your life. Don't be afraid to lift weights either. More muscle mass will burn those fat calories quicker. Don't get hung up on what the scale says either cause muscle weighs more than fat. Good luck and try not to loose those tits and ass!
>>
>>735494897
Agreed

Piss poor attention whore fishing for compliments, no good pussy pics posted

At least try something different for a change and be useful OP
>>
>>735491839
Hi! Few things to start off =]
1. Yes, I'm replying to you because you're a femanon( 'tis an awesome thing to see!)
2. I'm Brian
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not your stereotypical guy. If anything I'll be the one in the kitchen! xD
>>
@OP Additionally to what everyone else saying, eat apples if you have sugar cravings, the fiber in apples will satisfy your cravings and they will diminish long-term. Also drink plenty of water
>>
>>735494639
>Nobody has that flexibility
>Better not train that flexibility and instead just compensate for it

Not having flat feet is like wearing weightlifting gloves or doing decline bench. It lets you lift more weight and feel stronger but doesn't do as much to train you and will hurt you long term.

We should keep that debate on /got/, however I find it irresponsible of you to tell any novice lifter to change form like that when flat heeled squats are pretty much proven to be better for you once you train the flexibility. Always helps to stretch first, even if it means more weight.
>>
>>735495236
Cringe af
>>
>>735495147
kek

with cheese
>>
File: L-O-L.gif (2MB, 350x251px) Image search: [Google]
L-O-L.gif
2MB, 350x251px
>>735495236
>>
>>735495294
>>735495366
You likey that bait?
>>
>>735495236
good job, how did I miss that one.
tip of the fedora to you sir.
>>
>>735495264
No dude.
it would take years to correct ankle and hip mobility.
you can do the squats incorrectly and not even hit parallel, and put the weight on your toes and develop quad dominance, fucking your posture up even worse.

or you can do what you can to keep the weight on your hamstrings ass and heels.

any other questions
>>
Try eating fewer grains, and focus more on fruits and vegetables.
>>
op is a faggot
>>
>>735495264
Lol /fit/ not /got/ fucking autocrrect
>>
>>735495366
At least he's trying.
>>
>>735495236
Lol, yeah cause sluts come here to find "woke" femme males. dumbshit, you disgust everyone. be a man
>>
>>735493491
3/7

i r8 b8
>>
>>735495502
a man would fuck anything that walks.

cuck>man
>>
Obviously you idiots have no idea what FODMAP is.

Fuckin neets
>>
File: 1497075250822.jpg (99KB, 932x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497075250822.jpg
99KB, 932x1024px
>>735495236
>>
>>735495480
>Game of Thrones subchan board

A great way to lose weight and get a 'head'
>>
Are we going to get a pussy shot or nah? Need to rate the FUPA area.
>>
>>735495502
you probably want to pull that hook out of your cheek before you suck off your dad.
are you new to the internet?
>>
Post pussy op
>>
>>735495605
republitard tears are delicious
>>
>>735493350
You look like you smell good and have fantastic hygiene. Do you use pads or tampons? Iud or pill?
>>
>>735495662
fucking gen y cancer fuck off
>>
>>735495718
garden hose
>>
op pls respond
>>
File: 1451247985681.jpg (27KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1451247985681.jpg
27KB, 512x384px
>>735495584
Is that another way to spell mayonnaise?
>>
>>735495451
>Years
Do you have any foundation for this claim whatsoever?

>Quad dominance
First, quads don't have nearly as much do to do with hitting parallel. Second, to avoid putting too much of the workload on quads wouldn't you want to put weight under your TOES and not your heels? Weight under heels simulates a shorter hamstring.
>>
>>735495783
miracle whip?
>>
Sophia? :D
>>
>>735495294
>>735495366
>>735495434
>>735495502
>>735495605

hello newfriends.
>>
>>735495678
Because i called a pussy a fucking pussy? Cancer is terminal, you guys are pathetic. Stop grovelling for whores, have some self respect
>>
File: 1497029780722.jpg (1MB, 2576x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1497029780722.jpg
1MB, 2576x1448px
>>735495718
op here
>>
>>735495815
>Do you have any foundation for this claim whatsoever?

sounds like a contrarian libertarian faggot with no clue about whats outside his bigoted opinions
>>
>>735495837
Isn't that an expensive dominatrix?
>>
>>735492359
Bait or not go on /fit
/btards are mostly neckbeard land whales themselves
I am an old fag that works out 5 days a week at least. Best way to boost your metabolism us strenuous exercise and cut out the majority of carbs and all the junk food.
Eat your carbs before 1pm and make sure you plan on working out, Hard.
Coffee helps a lot to curve your appetite and even will boost your metabolism but make sure youre drinking iced BLACK or regular BLACK coffee. Not a fucking latte or mocha or some other garbage.
Drink REGULAR FUCKING COFFEE.
Your body has potential but you really need to stop being lazy is the main point. Replace those 18k steps with 9k running or jogging steps.
I've lost 36 lbs in 2 months by working out hard and cutting out carbs past 1pm. Only carbs I ate were oatmeal and a scoop of protein powder in it.
>>
File: feels-like-summer.jpg (238KB, 2480x2480px) Image search: [Google]
feels-like-summer.jpg
238KB, 2480x2480px
>>735495294
>>
>>735495898
Yuck!
>>
>>735491839
why dafuq u blurr
>>
>>735493350
Show closeup of gunt
>>
>>735495885
236 here, I got the joke you mong. hence my equally cringy reply.
>>
File: 1260437161490.jpg (48KB, 432x795px) Image search: [Google]
1260437161490.jpg
48KB, 432x795px
>>735495898
>>
You're fishing for compliments but that's one great body. Looks like my Ex-GFs one.
>>
>>735495898
Weak n fail

Post pussy panties only is lame
>>
File: 1497030035958.jpg (774KB, 1448x1675px) Image search: [Google]
1497030035958.jpg
774KB, 1448x1675px
>>735495898
>>
File: 20170611_131333[1].jpg (663KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170611_131333[1].jpg
663KB, 2048x1152px
Pic very much related. Go down to Vitamin World and spend the $60 or so on these. I also took generic green tea/garcinia cambogia/green coffee/whatever weight loss supplement I found at the dollar store stacked with the Cuts pack. (Do not take any additional caffeine-based pills with the Cuts stacks, it will be too much caffeine and it will fuck with you.) Take about 1 tblspn the L-Carnitine before every meal.

Also, if you're thirsty, only drink green tea. Unsweetened, brewed yourself. It might be hippie-science, but if there is any chance it works, why the hell not.

For breakfast you can have oatmeal. Do not exceed 100 calories with this meal. For lunch, you get sliced vegetables and chickpeas. My goto combo involved chickpeas, sliced cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, a few baby carrots, and some jalapenos. Remember portion control; the entire meal should be smaller than 2 pieces of sandwich bread.

You are not allowed to eat dinner until you have walked/ran at least 10,000 steps. My dinner was 4oz of chicken, and more sliced vegetables. Pretty much the same as lunch, but I exchanged the jalapenos and chickpeas for the chicken. Since you are vegetarian, just find another good protein source that is low in calories to swap in for the chicken. You may have a piece of fruit for dessert. Your choice what fruit.

Also, stock up on gum and hard candies. People will say the sugar is bad for weight loss, but looking at it strictly as calories in/calories out, it's not bad at all. Plus it keeps your mouth busy, and helps stave off hunger between meals.

Saturday and half of Sunday are cheat days. Go crazy, and eat whatever you want. You will need these days to keep you on-track during the week. Whenever you get cravings during the week, just know that you can fulfill it on the weekend.

Hope this helps OP. Good luck.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Okay, one last thing before I go--just out of curiousity: people who frequent the gym, what do you think when you see a fat person there? When I go, I feel a little self-conscious because I feel like the toned/fit people look at me like "what is SHE doing here?" Give me your HONEST thoughts, even/especially if they're mean of what you think.
>>
>>735496115
couldnt get something nicer from lurking for a piggly wiggly land whale?
>>
>>735495898
did u just got fucked? nice. Post that creampied ass.
>>
File: bld038011.jpg (40KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
bld038011.jpg
40KB, 400x266px
>>735496190
>being serious
>>
>>735495898
I would put rub my dick on those. Cervical mucus=fertility
>>
>>735496192
Spread pussy
>>
>>735496278
dicks gonna get preggers breh
>>
>>735496192
I say respect. It takes a lot of courage to be out of shape and be surrounded by fit people. I've never seen anyone making fun of anyone overweight because at least theyre trying to make a difference. Everyone starts somewhere.
>>
>>735496192
You're not fat bitch. Let's see that pussy.
>>
>>735496192
"She should eat better but at least she's trying"

You do not fall in that category
>>
Write tits or pussy "wns"
>>
>>735496324
I would pull away before I cum.
>>
>>735496192

If you spend literally 2 minutes in /fit/ you'd notice 99% of the people there feel proud when they see fatties at the gym, because they know they are trying to improve themselves, and gladly assist them with anything they need.

>I feel a little self-conscious because I feel like the toned/fit people look at me like "what is SHE doing here?"

that's just in your mind
>>
>>735495815
forgive me, im being very frank and not writing pages for you and getting into technicalities.

We basically all have quad dominance in the age of higher heeled shoes and couches and chairs.
Yes it can take years for you to strengthen the proper hip muscles, and stretching the hip flexors.. fixing the pelvic tilt and giving you the ability to do a full ass to grass squat flexibly on your heels.

Quad dominance have everything to do with hitting parallel
quad dominance means weak hips (most of the time)

and no, weight on your toes hits the quads.

yes the weight under the heels simulates a shorter path from spine to toes.
but until they are completely flexible AND THEIR MUSCLE BALANCE IS CORRECT, trying to structurally do a squat when you physically cant gets you no where.

go tot he gym, hardly Anyone squats well, basically because they cant
>>
>>735496192
The gym is a super supportive community. If a fat person is there people would either chat them up to help or they wouldn't even notice them. Everyone there started from the same place and everyone has the same objective, to look better naked
>>
>>735496192
"good for her. i was once were she was"
Thread posts: 227
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.