[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your ideal zombie apocalypse weapon. >Mace + shield

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 26

File: images (1).jpg (3KB, 208x198px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
3KB, 208x198px
Post your ideal zombie apocalypse weapon.

>Mace + shield ftw

No ammo, no gas. Go.
>>
Crowbar, no shield. Shields are for fags.
>>
Katana
>INB4 Weeb
>>
>>735442823
Shields are for people who enjoy shield bashing. Also, a wall between you and your enemy.
>>
>>735443022
What's your plan. Attempt to decapitate everyone?
>>
>>735442718
How many times can you swing that before you're too tired to swing it anymore. Because that's what you'll be doing. Eliminate the zombies before they're withing 'spreading their zombie disease' range. You want to look cool. I want to live.
>>
>>735442718
A crossbow that fires shields
>>
Suppressed .22 rifle, either AR conversion or based on Ruger 10/22. Couple of bullpup 10/22 kits out there, those would work.
>>
>>735442718
I'd take a sledgehammer, but mostly for utility. Fuck fighting zombies in melee. Last option only. I've got a compound bow, but I don't think I'd be comfortable using it in combat. I'm nowhere near good enough to go legolas some bitches.

A hammer can open most doors given a couple minutes, and if you can't get a door open, you can probably make your own. Let someone else fight the zombies. I'm here for looting and cardio.
>>
>>735444341
Sooo.... What's your plan? Shoot some sort of expendable ammunition until you're fucked?
>>
>>735443022
this vs no armor is ideal imo
>>
File: 1354142390258.jpg (246KB, 600x411px) Image search: [Google]
1354142390258.jpg
246KB, 600x411px
>>
>>735445669
heres a hint, its not. A terrible sword you can barely even stab with. You'd be better off fashioning a knife to a stick for a spear
>>
a reliable Mace would actually make a practical weapon however I would be more concerned with the craftmenship in this day and age. A balance between melee and ranged would be ideal if possible bows are a good option but impractical against large numbers, Guns also are quite useful but I would rather use the ammo on other hostile survivors rather then zombies.
>>
>>735445771
>better off a nigger
>nothanks.png
>>
Bowie knife with a serrated spine and finger guard
>long enough to extend reach
>not to long to be bad for close combat
>versatile, can be used for utility purposes
>serrated spine for chopping through bone in medical scenarios
>finger guard to protect hand from bites
>>
>>735442718
Thick leather and a long, sharp stick. I still don't see why no one has though of this. Human teeth, even with fully intact, functioning, non-decayed jaw muscles can't bite through decent leather. Then just get somewhere high (top of a truck, second story window, fence, tree, etc.) and just stab them in the head until none are left in the immediate area. An actual spear would be best, but a sharpened stick will do just fine.
>>
>>735445600
considering the best plan is to head for the hills other humans will be your main concern. high population areas it'll spread like wildfire. assuming it isn't magical or any other kind of supernatural they will reach a sort of critical mass where everyone is eaten or turned and starve out. those holed up with food or in remote areas can deal with the stragglers after. doesn't have to be like the movies if you're smart about it
>>
>>735443230
even then it'd still break after a couple dozen. they were not made for long term heavy use.
>>
>>735446050
Don't get a mace, get a long pipe wrench. Easier to acquire, good heft, durable as fuck, works on a good range of bolts/pipes.

Also, modern steel is fantastic compared to medieval processing. Just get one that looks solid enough and not too spiky, and you should be fine. It's not like a sword where you NEED carbon steel or it won't work well.
>>
>>735442718
Washing pole with twinblade short sword off hamd
>>
A solid halberd, something like this

>stick a couple of them
>whirlwind them around like ragdolls

might not be the most practical but it'd be fun

also would have to be a beast to properly pull it off
>>
>>735446363
I was thinking spear too, just because it would be easy to repair and reach is good, but it wouldn't work if you were alone. All it would take is one zombie getting too close, and you would be overwhelmed as you try and push that one zombie away.

I like the leather idea though
>>
>>735446858
I like halberds, but I'd rather have one that's more hammer and less axe...
>>
>>735446858
Halberd is most of reclaiming tool once you need to clear out a herd you get a halberd line to move in and wreck shit.
>>
>>735442718
with sufficient training, either a pair of chinese broad swords or a pudao make for an impressive whirling dervish of death. that said, lopping parts impedes momentum, and against targets that don't fear for their lives that kill radius isn't quite as protective as one would like it to be.
>>
>>735443022
>>735443230
Honestly, I could see a good Katana styled after the kind they made back in the 1600s as being a real good Zombie fighting weapon. They made them wider and sturdier at that time, since the country was in a giant free for all civil war. The blade is designed to cut through flesh and bone and hopefully not get stuck.

Take a huge slash through the center mass of a zombie and you'll completely fuck up all the muscles that do shit like move its arms and hold itself upright.
>>
>>735442718
that's a morning star bro
>>
>>735442718
You played too much RPG..
>>
File: Longsword.jpg (202KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Longsword.jpg
202KB, 1200x800px
European longsword, so I can go on a crusade against the zombies
>>
>>735446087
"let me be an animu fucking weeb instead of a spartan" lolol okay gook wannabe
>>
>>735445771
>stab
>zombies
The walking dead don't give a shit about shock and organ failure son.
>>
>>735447526
Swords are just garbage in general for this. Enjoy them breaking. You'd literally be better off with almost anything else due to being able to repair anything else when it finally goes. May as well just use guns and carry 300+ rounds
>>
Nunchuck. I own one and it's versatile.
>>
File: SASAASAS.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
SASAASAS.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
to run
>>
File: getshiton.webm (668KB, 470x282px) Image search: [Google]
getshiton.webm
668KB, 470x282px
>>735447731
>implying you can't stab into a head
>implying any zombie apocalypse wont be a rage virus
>being this fucking new
>>
>>735447827
>swords
>garbage for killing things
Nigger that is the SOLE PURPOSE of swords. People had been making them for fucking THOUSANDS of years to do just that. You don't know shit about shit.

Of course a fucking Gun is a better weapon, thats why everyone uses them these days instead of fucking swords. But if you're gonna play that game my weapon of choice in the zombie fucking apocalypse is a god damn thermonuclear device.
>>
>>735448084
>stab
>in the head
Yeah sure, and when your stabbing implement glances off the mass of fucking Bone in most peoples heads or gets stuck in its fucking eye socket you can write me a whole essay on how boned you are.
>>
File: $_59.jpg (23KB, 800x716px) Image search: [Google]
$_59.jpg
23KB, 800x716px
Warpick/hammer
>>
>>735448181
>swords are garbage in general
>faggot tries to say they are bad at killing
Literally kids who never fenced thinking a sword is designed to sever 100+ heads without breaking. You can't repair them, and they are going to need far more repairs than almost any random cudgeling object. If you want to remove guns due to running out of ammo, remove shit tier weapons far more prone to breaking.
>>
Leafblower and torch or sawed off shotty
>>
>>735447107
I'm now having fantasies about shot and pike formations reclaiming cities block by block from the undead horde.
>>
>>735448600
leafblower? What are you gonna do blow up the female zombie's skirts?
>>
>>735448389
closest to what would be best. that one looks like its 2 handed. would probably want a military pick for best zombie slaying results.
>>
>>735442718
German longswords attached to weedeater
>>
>>735448532
Why would someone choose a rapier or foil for killing walking meat?
With the availability today of a multitude of extremely strong tool steels it would be pretty simple to make a hugely durable sword which would only ever require touching up, question is why would you pay bulk money for that when a hammer or crude mace costs next to fuck all.
>>
I'd take a crowbar as it can be used as a blunt force weapon and to impaile zombies, not only that but you car let your Sefton in though looked doors and open loot. I would also take a steal mallet AKA the master key, combined with a screwdriver, chisel or a crowbar this thing will unlock most padlocks in seconds, since there tools not weapons I guess I should name a primary weapon and I'll go with my recurve bow I'd probably cut the tips off thought and put a ball baring in each arrow and duck tape nail gun primer charges the the end (small explosive tips) explosive tipped arrows
>>
>>735448288
this
kekked
checked
>>
File: trench-knives-.jpg (78KB, 630x230px) Image search: [Google]
trench-knives-.jpg
78KB, 630x230px
>>735442718
couple trench knives and some riot gear
>>
>>735448288
>mass of fucking bone
>how boned you are
Heh
>>
>>735449060
Fistfuck the living dead back into hell
>>
>>735448918
any "hugely durable sword" would never be doable. Would be absolutely absurd to think that for 2 reasons.

>people are still fencing with swords that aren't really that far off from back in the day
>people arent going to make some massive slab that you can't swing more than a few times just to say its indestructible
>>
>>735447731
shuffling corpses requires necromancy to be a thing. there are plenty of parasites and diseases that can rewire the brain of a living host. they might not worry about self preservation as much, but going into shock should still be valid. oh and they will be fast, and can probably climb ladders and open doors just fine
>>
Yall acting like one thing is better then the other, obviously a nice balence is good, he said ideal weapon so its not like thats the only one youve got, damn people
>>
>>735443070
>implying ur weak manlet arms could even lift a plate shield.
>>
>>735448815
My thought process was pick for destroying brains
hammer for knocking zombies out of the way in swarm scenario.
>>
>>735448709
That's not a bad idea...
>>
File: m1ops_hellfire.jpg (27KB, 908x408px) Image search: [Google]
m1ops_hellfire.jpg
27KB, 908x408px
>>735442718
this machete
>>
>>735449220
Of course it would, have a peek into modern metallurgy, shit's changed just a tad in the last 50 years. People are still fencing with repros of historic weapons because they're practicing a historic art and there is no legitimate reason to apply modern metallurgy to making a sword other than shits and giggles.
>>
>>735447597
Thats a sexy sword
>>
>>735449433
What the fuck do you have against Necromancy? Is black magic not good enough for your end of the world scenario? Who the fuck do you think you are, dictating the terms of a fictional apocalypse?
>>
ez
OP said it cant run off ammo or gas
>doesn't run on ammo or gas
>>
>>735449596
not the same guy, and while i like what you're saying, i'm pretty sure a company like Cold Steel would have jumped at the chance to make some super sword by now. they do make some swell stuff tho.
>>
>>735442718
Firefighter axe in a sheathe on my back and a pick-axe/hatchet hybrid thing I saw at the hardware store earlier today, that is maybe 9 inches long or so. I'd get 2-3 of them and a sharpening stone(s) and be set. I'd avoid high traffic areas and live my life easy as is. Have all the utility and weapons I'd need to stay just far enough away to be bitten and if I'm in a shitstorm situation I won't be weighed down and can run faster than a Jew from financial responsibilities.
>>
>>735450139
Why? They can charge 300$ for a sword made of plain old 1060 which costs fuck all to buy and fuck all to manufacture/heat treat. You always make more money selling to the masses than selling to the elite.
>>
>>735449779
Have against it? I'll have you know i'm a level 13 necromancer. Just saying it's the least likely scenario as unlike the diseased living host scenarios, necromancy requires setting reality aside
>>
>>735448532
>fencing
>Implying anyone is gonna try killing zombies with a car antenna
You're fuckin spent m8...
>>
>>735450425
YOUR reality maybe
>>
>>735442718
>no gas
Fuck you, I want my spike and blade covered muscle car.
>>
>>735450563
Solar electric muscle car
>ducks head
>>
>>735450425
I'm a level 110 Necromancer/Warlock, sooo... Sit the fuck down before I feed you to the Necrofiends.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (12KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
12KB, 204x247px
>>735442718
>>
>>735450563
Have it there's no gas (or very little) in the mad maxed universe and that crazy motherfucker drives a blown V8 ford falcon
>>
>>735450381
because they can sell to both. their whole gimmick is modernizing/ futurizing primitive and conventional weapons. a flagship "sword to rule them all" would just add to their credibility, and every prepper would need to have one for every family member
>>
>>735451032
Doesn't generally work though, Kenwood is a good example, they make rubbish to sell at the local convenience store, they also make serious gear which costs a buttload. You will never find an audiophile running Kenwood gear though, they don't want to be tainted by the low end chinese rubbish the company also releases.
>>
shoot in a mall

you did nothing wrong
>>
>>735451032
>>735451306
>http://www.coldsteel.com/products/swords/1815-french-officer.html
Example of what I'm talking about, $750 for a Cav Sabre repro made from 1055, it's probably really nice but 1055 is as plain as you get and costs nothing to buy/manufacture.
>>
File: pole_chainsaw.jpg (96KB, 3926x1760px) Image search: [Google]
pole_chainsaw.jpg
96KB, 3926x1760px
>>
>>735447015
don't forget it could double as a quarterstaff in close proximity. The versatility is why it would be my first choice.
>>
>>735451854
Probably why it was also the most common weapon for infantry when people were still stabbing each other until armour made them less viable.
>>
>>735451306
You know Lexus, Infiniti, and Acuras are just sold as Toyata, Nissan, and Honda in Japan right? And Mercedes makes minivans. Cold Steel is already trying to market itself as a high end specialty brand for enthusiasts with particular demands. The nonexistent product that started this convo is literally their endgame
>>
>>735442718
Kaiser axe masterrace reporting. Bladed weaponry is my shit, took kendo, iaido and fencing, so swords are great and all for sustainability. Mace is okay I guess if you've got stamina for it but most people aren't swinging a top-heavy stick repeatedly day after day. In my personal opinion you'd be better off grabbing a good aluminum bat for two reasons. One, it's light and two, it's one solid piece of metal, most maces are a two part weapon, the head and the mount, thus susceptible to breakage with continuous use. Bat and riot shield would be a boss combo because both are lightweight and a riot shield affords you the luxury of keeping an eye on your enemy. I like to account for as many factors as I can but you're not always afforded nice things like that, so as a rule I'd say my ideal weapon is my experience, as it can be applied to nearly any weapon. Kaiser axe is just preference and it's a multipurpose weapon, pole axe, spear, slicing, chopping you name it. The one I have is 4 foot long and a foot of that is blade. In a zombie apocalypse we'll hopefully be using our wits more than our fighting skill though, depends on the type.

>no runners pls
>>
Gladius and scutum. Preferably with either reproduction armor or riot gear.

>Guns are more effective.

Yeah man fucking definitely. But if everybody just put down AR-15 then we wouldn't have a thread.
>>
File: 6372-7.jpg (120KB, 940x940px) Image search: [Google]
6372-7.jpg
120KB, 940x940px
>>
>>735448181
>You don't know shit about shit.
Because he's... a stupid little prick named Rick, who thought he knew shit, but didn't know shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_97h5jbGT8s
>>
>>735452053
Nope, Cold Steel is a massive company which maximises it's profit margins, why would it go to the trouble of investing in a new production line to handle the level of control required to produce modern PM tool steels and then run through the entire gamut of getting a stable heat treat sorted and the tools required to machine said tool steel just to produce low volume swords when they can take $50 bucks worth of machine time and raw product and turn it into $700+ worth of product for the "high end" collectors/weebs.
>>
>>735451987
Actually it's because it's simple to use and cheaper to make than a sword. A spear requires a lot less training.

Consider the Greek phalanx. Most of those guys (with the exception of spartans) were private citizens who never trained for war, they jus went and fought if war happened.

If you're going to use a spear pair it with a shield.
>>
>>735452619
So is an axe, or a club, or a mace, none of them are as versatile in killing other people though.
>>
>>735445764
Island boat
>>
Crazy Sharp Sword with an M4 variant with a suppressor. I wanna have stealth and range in mind in case of bandits.
>>
>>735442718
OP what are you going to do if you encounter a hostile human with a gun? Then you're fucked.
>>
>>735446239
You're really going to go with serrated? Ever try to jam a serrated blade into anything? Shit gets stuck. That's a single use weapon right there. Also pffft, using the same knife you're killing with to do medical work. You don't have the leverage to cut through bone with some shitty knife serration, and you'll contaminate the victim's blood the second you try. Kid, you need to understand what you're up against man.
>>
>>735452619
Yeah, except the whole point of pairing with a shield is that you are afforded protection from slashing or stabbing, neither of which a zombie will come at you with. Honestly, mobility is more valuable in this and you sacrifice dexterity when you could have both hands on your weapon.

>one on one
yes
>one on 5+
fuck that
>>
>>735452749
The spear has the added benefit of reach and it turns the block of spearmen into an impassible obstacle.

It's better than an axe, club or mace thanks to this, but inferior to organized swordsmen, again see example of Romans vs Macedonians or Greeks.

But... for fighting a zombie that can kill you with one bite, the reach of a spear plus a shield is good. The important thing is to kill the enemy while not getting bitten.

However, for that I still say a short sword is best. Easier to maneuver in a press of bodies while holding a shield. Better for aiming at the skull. Less chance of being dragged from your grasp by body suction.
>>
>>735453173
A shield it a pretty good way to keep a walking, biting biohazard off of you.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170611-015623.jpg (622KB, 1138x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170611-015623.jpg
622KB, 1138x960px
A leopard 2
>>
>>735449586
Man you'll never get past the first swing, either the serration will catch or you'll miss and wind up in the zombie's maw.
>>
>>735452405
I'd rather take a gladius and round shield myself. You know how they carry scutums? They're only effective when you use you're entire body to brace the damn thing. A round shield would be good for bracing as well as shield bashing since it's light enough you can maneuver it well with your fist. Scutums are heavy as fuck.
>>
>>735444652
My guy livin for them .22 eh?
>>
>>735444423
Genius! Somebody give this person a medal!
>>
>>735453669
You could easily substitute a modern riot shield made from plexis lass or aluminum. I don't even know where to find a realistic scutum.

I suppose you could build one out of pine veneered with sheet metal.
>>
>>735453669
Plus a smaller shield is worse at holding back the bodyweight of a charging zombie.
>>
>>735442718
steamroller
>>
>>735453353
Except there's not just one but MANY. Also, have you ever tried handling a spear with one hand? It's not the most graceful thing while fending off multiple "normal" aggressors but it'd be hell against ones with no fear of death and I doubt you're Leonidas m80...
>>
File: milly2.jpg (21KB, 376x480px) Image search: [Google]
milly2.jpg
21KB, 376x480px
>>735444423
>>
>>735454158
Never said I was. That's why I would pick a gladius over a spear.

You ever tried to stab something to death? It's not easy, especially if aiming for the head. On second thought a spear is just a shitty weapon for zombies.
>>
>>735452981

Not op here but there are ranged weapons like bows and they could be handy as you can recycle arrows or make you own could even make bows just need to find yew trees

>>735449006
>>
>>735454423
Yeah but they're no where near as lethal as guns, plus the US military uses M4s and such, so therefore it'll be easy to find ammo for an M4
>>
>>735454423
Don't forget rain fucks your bow, also keeping it stringed for extended periods also fucks it, so you're not going to be able to cross water without unstringing and your probably going to want to unstring it to sleep.
>>
>>735454556
Did you even read OP?
>>
>>735454635
Yes I read OP, also look at who I replied to.
>>
>>735454330
I'm saying a shield isn't worth sacrificing mobility and dexterity. For one thing it's either heavy or bulky and having flesh eating humanoids rushing you en masse, means that more than likely you'll be booking it a lot. That said, the moment you get one of those guys on your back, you're gonna drop that shield to tear him off to keep fighting or run. It's just not viable.
>>
>>735454733
Clearly in OP's fantasy post apocalyptic world then anyone you meet with a firearm is also going to be shit out of luck for ammo and wielding a sub par club.
>>
File: meteorite-strikes-earth.jpg (100KB, 634x586px) Image search: [Google]
meteorite-strikes-earth.jpg
100KB, 634x586px
>>
>>735454556
>>735454595
Why tools that could aid unlocking and double for defence where listed that way you can let yourself into shelter or I at least can + op had said no roundsuch but not no whittling arrows
>>
>>735454879
Fuck my fault. Sorry
>>
galil ace in 556 or ar 15 along with a scottish basket hilt broadsword.
>>
>>735453979
Only if you don't know how to brace it properly. That charging zombie, even if its like a rage infected one, would lose its balance quick after bouncing off you which can quickly lead to a follow up shield bash and take down.

>>735453892
I"ve got an instruction manual on shield making basics and could put together a good Scutum. It'll take about 3 weeks because you have to properly bend the wood and that takes time. Though a modern riot shield would probably work. I just like the more mobility of a round shield. Probably my viking heritage. Also why I prefer axes with a gladius or long knife as back up.
>>
>>735443070
zombies just grab that shit, they aren't swining anything at you so it's just another handhold for them.
>>
Light sword with an insanly sharp blade. You can quickly slash a zombie'd head off and move on to the other one.
>>
>>735455183
You have no idea how hard it is to actually aim for the neck, let alone cut through it.
>>
Op said no gas but she never said no butane.
Butane flame thrower, works like a charm
>>
>>735449060
>this
Me and anon think alike
>>
File: Reference.jpg (77KB, 600x611px) Image search: [Google]
Reference.jpg
77KB, 600x611px
>>735454325
kek
>>
>>735454595
Does rain fuck a modern compound bow?
>>
>>735456292
I wouldn't have thought so, I'd say the strings used now are much more impervious and the cams mean the bow has less tension in the relaxed state. I was sorta more talking about anon who mentioned making bows by hand out of desperation.
>>
x2
>>
>>735457124
So you're going to fight with two de-handled rakes?
>>
>>735456542
Was just a suggestion to the other anon that wanted a range weapon, I'm fine with my recurve bow
>>
>>735457124
WOLVERINE
>>
>>735457198
*Sharpened de-handled rakes.
>>
there are 4 main scenarios that you have to be prepared for

1:You have just a shit ton of zombies that you can not fight at all rushing at you

2: A group of zombies attack you, lets say not more of 3 at once. More would not be doable, at least for me with a non firearm weapon.

3. Single zombie, not a problem at all

4. Encounter with humans.
So realistically your build would have to be mainly focused on being able to run, crowd control and to only occasionally take out a few zombies .

Therefore I think light, easy to repair weapons that double as tools would be best.

(Against humans a ranged weapon would be probably best, but generally the same rules apply to them)

My weapon of choice would be a Axe maybe modified to be a small version of a halberd that can double as a medium sized spear.

You can use it to break doors, chop wood, and it comes in handy at not only killing zombies, but also keeps them at a distance
>>
File: halberd.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
halberd.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>>735457502
>>
Just planning on using big wrenches, breaker bars, etc. I'd keep my 24" work machete and a file, in case of almost anything, and it can serve as a backup weapon.

But bladed weapons on zombies is a joke in most zombie incarnations.

Plus the zombies themselves are a joke - you need weapons for surviving other people.
>>
>>735442718
holy shit- GREAT CHOICE OP

I agree exactly...

light chainmail too

the key is the type of mace:

Spikes long enough to kill a brain yet thick enough to be durable

fairly lightweight so you don't tire out quickly
>>
File: Oathkeeper 6.jpg (41KB, 1152x318px) Image search: [Google]
Oathkeeper 6.jpg
41KB, 1152x318px
This
>>
>>735451712
Chainsaws are really bad at cutting meat though.
>>
Gladius
>>
>>735457811
Why do you need spikes to damage the brain? Isn't slamming a heavy ball into a zombie's head gonna be enough?
>>
>>735448181
Swords are good for killing things that die by bleeding to death, or internal organ damage. They have no stopping power.
>>
With proper training, definitely a katana, slash the heads off those motherfuckers and keep livin on!
>>
>>735442718
>no ammo
>rules out half the apocalypse weapons before the thread even starts
lolwut?
>>
>>735442718
>beak into scuba shop
>steal chainmail suit
>put on hockey mask
>be fucking invincible
>>
File: mace dindu.jpg (5KB, 236x221px) Image search: [Google]
mace dindu.jpg
5KB, 236x221px
>>735458074
maybe... but not long thin spikes.... more cone shaped

long ones would get stuck

sorta like this
>>
>>735458327
i'd seriously pick a slingshot. ammo is everywhere on the ground. they're deadly if you use them right
>>
>>735458397
>>735448389
>>735442718
>>735458390

also good choices
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 496x501px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 496x501px
>>735442718
Your moms dirty ass pussy juice
>>
File: Simple, clean.jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Simple, clean.jpg
3KB, 225x225px
It's likely that you'll never have the perfect armor or weapon. There is no better tool for a zombie apocalypse than the conventional ax.
>>
>>735458704
gets stuck
>>
>>735458704
No, weaponized lasers clearly are better than an axe.

Because lasers.
>>
>>735457525
too tiring and requires open areas

also gets stuck
>>
Baseball bat and shield. Don't need to worry about a blunt object getting stuck.
>>
File: canvas.png (114KB, 515x454px) Image search: [Google]
canvas.png
114KB, 515x454px
>>735458704

Thought the same. But the connection between the steel head and the wooden shaft gets lose rather quick. I would probably get me a firefighter axe steel axe or a multi tool

"Force entry into homes, buildings, autos, businesses, and assist people in emergency and non-emergency situations. The TNT Tool gives you the use of FIVE tools in one: an axe, sledge hammer, pry tool, ram, and D-Handle pull tool. No other large hand tool gives you the versatility as the TNT Tool to chop, pry, pull, strike, beat, and reach. The TNT Tool will open 95% of doors. The TNT Tool is completely made in the U.S.A. Cast with high carbon heat treated steel and finished with a baked on powder paint coat and a solid fiberglass handle"
>>
File: Edgier than ever before.jpg (4KB, 306x165px) Image search: [Google]
Edgier than ever before.jpg
4KB, 306x165px
What is the best weapon for a zombie apocalypse?

TWO. KATANAS.
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.