[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my gf (boobs on the pic) had been pregnant and actually

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 5

File: IMG-20170528-WA0008.jpg (117KB, 959x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170528-WA0008.jpg
117KB, 959x1280px
I think my gf (boobs on the pic) had been pregnant and actually had a baby before me, somehow managed to hide it from social media gave the baby away to her sister... let me explain:

Ive been dating this girl for 4 months now... She's hot and I'm rich, but something on the way she talks makes me feel in the guts that she is hiding something.

She is 24 yo, and has a 28 yo ADOPTED sister. Her "sister" has a baby of 6 months. The child looks A LOT LIKE MY GF.

I think she got pregnant and didn't want to have an abortion;

Then she talked to her adopted sister to take the baby for herself

How can I know if she actually have had a baby in the past or if Im just paranoid??

Please help me /b/ros I have no one to talk to about it.
>>
10 replies and I post more pics.

Please help
>>
DNA test. Good luck /b/ro
>>
With tits like those, who cares if she made a babby
>>
Fucking child, those are not the breasts of a birther. No stretch marks on said fun bags nor on her side's or tumtum.
>>
>>735366081
0 stretch marks = no baby
>>
>>735366365
If that's the case she is a liar and I shouldn't be fucking this bitch with no condom
>>
>>735366441
Are you 100% sure? I really want to believe you
>>
>>735366441
Also no sag in the tumtum, like do you even anatomy or do you just finger blast your ass all day?
>>
>>735366591
I dont really study anatomy bro but thank you
>>
Give dem titties a good squeeze just behind the areaola, if you catch an eyefull you got yourself a birther
>>
She's got nice tits. Show us that asshole
>>
Put your dick inside her ass and two fingers into her vagina. If you can jerk yourself off she had a baby
>>
Look at her vagina. Giving birth stretches that shit out and changes the lips, doesn't matter who you are. If she's loosey goosey, chances are you're right OP
>>
>>735366548
he's correct op. Also lack of stretch marks means she likely hasn't ever been fat either. The rapid weight gain and loss of pregnancy leaves stretch marks on almost everyone. never met a mother who didn't have them.
>>
File: IMG_1378.jpg (62KB, 960x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1378.jpg
62KB, 960x736px
>>735366081
How the fuck does it affect you and why do you care?
Even if she did, you weren't with her at the time. She wouldn't be cheating or "lying", it might be something she's not proud of. Who knows, maybe your hypothesis is right. But then again you said the kid is 6 months old. Kind of hard to tell relevance at that age besides skin tone. Keep it in your mind, not too much of a big deal.
>>
>>735367178
>this guy knows what's up
>>
Hahah fuck its so obvious she's been pregnant. Almost every symptom google could tell a guy is showing in this pic. Op you're a fuckin cuck
>>
>>735367133
This is a stupid, stupid, myth. That shit does not happen.
>>
>>735367178

This is more accurate than this >>735367133
>>
yo op, 10 replies are up, post moar
>>
File: BEWITCHED.jpg (54KB, 625x499px) Image search: [Google]
BEWITCHED.jpg
54KB, 625x499px
OP I'm counting more than 10 replies here
>>
>>735366081
>>735366257

Medfag here. Anon is right, the only way to be sure is with a DNA test. Even us physicians have issues telling if a girl had a kid if she is young and have good regenerations capabilities and healthy lifestyle.
What other anons are telling about stretch marks and saggy tits is true to most women. But since the baby is already 6 months old and she (according to your theory) had close to none contact with the infant, she didn't stimulate her hormones that much and could have hit the gym and lost every ounce of fat she had in 2 months. Specially easy if she only had the belly bump and already big breasts before pregnancy.
Now, appearence is a complicated matter in infants. Most of them change the way they look up to their second year of life. If the baby looks like her, it may as well be a coincidence. Do you know her mother and father? Does it share traces with the grandparents as well?
>>
Stupid cuck fetish posters
>>
>>735367481
You're right, the vagina just magically reverts back to perfect form and shape after gaping open to squeez out 8 pounds of human
>>
>>735367477
Like?
>>
>>735367477
The most prominent of symptoms have already been addressed and found not to be there. Try harder.

Also OP, you promised more pics, these would help in this investigation
>>
>>735367609

>how does vaginas work?

Are you 12 or 13?
>>
>>735367668
it actually would though
>>
>>735366081
ask said sister questions about the baby and stuff, like how was the whole experience and what not, make sure to sound genuinely interested, if you get fishy answers welp you know
>>
>>735367609
That's actually what happens you fucking retard, once it heals.

Anyone with a loose saggy lips, has always had loose saggy lips other than age.

Age destroys everything.

Tightness comes from core strength.

I'm not sure why people continue to believe these stupid mythos and ignorances.
>>
>>735367249
This.
If anything this tainted woman will tell you the truth. They are pretty weak about family matters and shit. Its not infidelity or nothing. 6 month old kid, dating for four months. Shits a year apart. Even if it is you got a woman whos into family. Deal with the relationship as it comes. Calm down. You got a good looking girl you shouldnt post on a shit board like /b/.
>>
Also thought of another thing, she breast feeding? To the best of my knowledge women do not start producing milk unless the body pops out a baby
>>
we have 2 kids of our own and my wife dont have any strech marks. it depends how fast you get big.
my tip would be check for scars.
she didnt have a c section cause of the missing scar.
check the damm (between pussy and asshole) theres most likely a scar if she gave a birth
>>
>>735367690
>>735367809
not the guy you're responding too but honestly it really just depends on your genetics
>>
>>735366081
>she's hot and I'm rich

Just an average /b/tard.
>>
Protip: you neckbeards are posting in a bread where a chick got called fat and asked you fatties if she looks preggers. Or OP is a faggot and did not, I repeat DID NOT, deliver. I hope the fleas of a thousand reindeer nest in your genitals.
>>
>>735366477
My GF has no stretch marks we have a baby
>>
>>735368303
I'm actually clean shaven
Its thread not bread
Besides she's not fat at all, there's literally nothing to be insecure of
>>
>>735366081
You could probably talk to your gf? Just ask her
>>
>>735368349
You don't have a girlfriend.
>>
>>735368349
Your bitch ain't got titties. Congrats on knocking up a dude
>>
>>735368589
>Just ask her
either you have never talked to a woman in your life, or you don't realize what it's like talking to a woman for people who are born the wrong gender in a female dominated culture
>>
>>735368551
Jesus Christ is school out already?
>>
File: IMG-20170527-WA0033.jpg (105KB, 1280x959px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170527-WA0033.jpg
105KB, 1280x959px
>>735368187
That made me worried.

First time I went down to eat her pussy she just didnt let me. Now I insist a lot and she allows me to. Will search for scars.

Also, sorry for not delivering before, busy working.
>>
>>735368852
I believe so
>>
>>735366081
>hide it from social media
Does the sister have pics of her pregnant? Who do they claim is the dad? Her friends haven't said anything?
>>
>>735366441
I'm leaning towards this other wise get DNA samples. No other way to tell other than a torn up vagina from 6 months ago. No C scar either.
>>
>>735368865
Some girls just dont like getting eat out. You "searching" for scars and stretchmarks probably wont help that. But fuck it dude, go for it. Men have pretty good instinct for bullshit.
>>
>>735368788
In which Country do you live??
Besides, married-fag here.
>>
>>735368865
Show vag pics for further investigations
>>
>>735366081
google the birth records of the baby and see if the mother is listed
>>
>>735368865
Confident in my initial findings that she is not a birther. She's got a frame that would explode when preggers.

How do I know this? I like my girls with fat tits and have knocked up two. These guys saying that their ladies didn't get stretch marks knocked up men.
>>
>>735366505
why? she obviously doesn't want a baby
>>
No stretchmarks, no baby. My stomach looks like a fucking tiger pelt after I had my son, I used oils to reduce it but it did not work. Her tits are too perky. This woman has not had a child.
>>
>>735367779
>if you get fishy answers welp you know
terrible idea, confirmation biasis and paranoia will make anything she says sound fishy plus from the way you are asking about this stuff it doesn't sound like you have much experience with the reality of pregnant women so you would probably be a terrible judge anyway
>>
>>735369064
I believe you are right and hope I'm paranoid.

But when I look at the baby, it looks so much like her. It's insane.

Her belly is also really flacid, almost like all skin even tho she is not that fat.

Her jun-dec in social media have no photos that I could see her belly.

And her family is like ALL IN for me in this relationship. I'm scared of getting couped
>>
>>735368349
Neither does my wife, she didn't breast feed.
>>
>>735369311
Fuck man like that medfag said earlier you can not tell what a child looks like until a few years. Unless her sister is a ginger and she is asian, your safe to get your dinky stinky
>>
>>735369452
Hands don't count as a wife fam
>>
>>735366081
I think you/she should be more concerned with brest cancer as her nips are sucked in. Just a heads up.
>>
>>735369532
Source?
>>
>>735369557
Just google it. Easy find.
>>
>>735368989
You will see later when you're in prison for domestic abuse or homeless after a divorce
>>
>>735369716
K
>>
The milk ducts are well developed and easy to see
>>
File: Screenshot_20170610-084435.png (544KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170610-084435.png
544KB, 720x1280px
Ok bros

Thanks for the help.

I was paranoid now I feel safe to go...

Don't know why I got so obsessed about it...

Will dump this girl asap because I feel like I can't keep it ongoing anymore after this traumatic shit paranoia

Thanks you all bros you helped me

Last pic btw
>>
>>735370093
Don't dump her. Keep using her for sex, make sure you don't get engaged or something.
>>
Girls lie bro - they lie a fucking lot and for no understandable reason. Do not be shocked.
>>
>>735370093
wtf u doing bruh. She wants a piece of you. This whole equation has nothing to do with you. You think in the future they will dump a kid on you? Women are petty as fuck. A kid is a kid.
>>
>>735366081
Might be really tough to do but possible. Ask of she has old nudes.. Just old selfies or even try and go through her shit. Mainly email or messenger. If can compare the nips you will know. The nips stay bigger. Sagging can be avoided by not breast feeding but the nips distort.
>>
>>735370260
Don't like to use condoms and dont trust her to have unprotec sex
>>
>>735370834
Use a condom you stupid shit.
>>
>>735370093
Yes! That way a man and not your sorry ass can pound the shit out of that hot bod! Fucking pussy
>>
>>735370834
Use condoms.
They suck but possible crazy is crazy.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.