[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi, I dont know much bout politics or world affairs, but why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: ramadan.jpg (1MB, 2048x1329px) Image search: [Google]
ramadan.jpg
1MB, 2048x1329px
hi, I dont know much bout politics or world affairs, but why are muslims so angry? and why they make things go boom? what did Ariana del grande do to muslims?
>>
their religion is fucked up
>>
>>735300478
She shows them what ugly, disturbed, retarded, sick people they are. Only by her existence.
>>
you bomb them, they bomb you. simple.
>>
Subscribe here for answers to all of your questions about Islam:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Acts17Apologetics/videos

Also:
http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2014/09/top-ten-quran-verses-for-understanding.html

You're welcome, now go spread the word
>>
>>735302230
but we don't suicide bomb them.
>>
>>735302230

The children at the concert didn't bomb shit
>>
You bomb their kids, they bomb your kids.
>>
>>735303671
Their children you bombed didn't bomb shit
>>
All religions are fucked up.
>>
>>735303553
So? Bomb is bomb.

Method of delivery isvirrelevant.
>>
>>735300478
WHAT THE HELL DID YOU CALL ME!!?? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO SAY I'M ANGRY???
>>
>>735303771
This.
>>
>>735303771
Actually some do. There are videos of ISIS using children.
>>
>>735300478
>Why are Muslims so angry

Because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush :(
>>
>ww2 ends
>Britain sticks all the Jews in Israel (Palestine at the time)
>Declare independent state of Israel
>Muslims get mad, go to war with jews
>Winning war
>Jewish lobby from USA funds Israel
>Muslims get fucked up
>lose more and more land
>salty about losing land

Then all the shit stems off from there
>>
>>735304243
We can say that Christians are to blame because they're the one who support and fund Israel because of some kind of apocalypse bullshit.
>>
>>735304024
Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit twinkle-toed cocksucker down here, who just signed his own death warrant?
>>
>>735305073
Look in the fucking rekt threads.
>>
>>735305073
Navy Seal pasta dude, is that you?
>>
>>735305192
What you lookin' at?
You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be?
>>
>>735305353
You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say,
"That's the bad guy.
>>
>>735305527
No. I do not. I am my own person and I don't need glorious leader thank you very much.
>>
>>735305491
>>735305527
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>735305713
" So... what that make you? Good? You're not good.
You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
>>
>>735305827
So say good night to the bad guy!
Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you.
Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!
>>
Muslims are so mad because the Jews fucked them up their ass after WW2.
>>
>>735300478
I am yet to understand why this is escaleting.

Islam was always shit, if that is what you are asking. I'm Turkish and I live amongst a muslim majority. Most people are fine. Over zealous ones... Yeah. They are all what /pol/ thinks they are. Sometimes worse.

However these differences were around for a while now. Why did it start to come up now?

I blame the American - Russian proxy expansion wars, yet I think there is more to it.

And before you say Jews, I need to say that I need proof that is more that some low resolution paper that says ''jews did this''.
>>
>>735302230
.this
>>
>>735305857
>even when I lie

Mohammed has returned!
>>
>>735306012
Yes we did. Now, where is the stone?
>>
>>735300478

their average IQ is 85 >>>/sci/8966710
it's easy for an imam to convince some retard to blow up things to get 72 virgins in heaven
>>
>>735303771
/thread
>>
>>735306139
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an horrible cunt... me.
>>
>>735302230
/thread
>>
Some stanky bait ya got there
>>
>>735300478
The super short version is that their religion commands them to kill non muslims, and even muslims who aren't musliming hard enough for them.

Many have killed in the name of their religion, but only Islam commands it. It is a very bad and very dangerous murder cult. That's it.
>>
>>735302230
then who do philipines or nigeria bomb?
>>
>>735303771
>>735302230
Isis sympathizers
>>
File: reeee.png (474KB, 625x471px) Image search: [Google]
reeee.png
474KB, 625x471px
>>735300478
>Ariana del grande
Kek
>>
>>735306388
So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. Now there are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls.
>>
They're running out of goats
>>
>>735306259
Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two little mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you.
>>
>>735306503
You are 100% correct about me. What does that have to do with the religion of peace?
>>
>>735300478
cause there mad bro, THERE MAD BRO
>>
>>735306756
You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.
>>
>>735302230

try again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
>>
>>735306860
So muslims are angry to the point of murder because they're stupid?

And I thought ignorance was bliss.
>>
File: religionofpeace.jpg (819KB, 1500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
religionofpeace.jpg
819KB, 1500x2500px
>>735300478
Here is everything you need to know. There is no pleasing these people.
>>
>>735306979
So the Biblical scholars mis-translated the Hebrew word for "young woman" into the Greek word for "virgin," which was a pretty easy mistake to make, since there is only a subtle difference in the spelling. But back then it was the "virgin" that caught people's attention. It's not every day a virgin conceives and bears a son. So you keep that for a couple of hundred years, and the next thing you know, you have the Holy Catholic church.
>>
>>735307056
Listen, you fucking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking, and I'll cut your fucking Jacobs off.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.