[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /b/ what's the worst pain you've ever felt? (none

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 261
Thread images: 30

File: 1314558871770.jpg (43KB, 430x325px) Image search: [Google]
1314558871770.jpg
43KB, 430x325px
hey /b/ what's the worst pain you've ever felt? (none of that emotional pain, pussy)
I haven't had a lot of physical pain in my life - I had a bike accident (hit by a taxi in manhattan) and broke my collarbone, but didn't feel it until afterwards -- so I'd like to live vicariously through you dingdongs.

Anything?
>>
Gout, imagine you sprained your foot, and that pain just getting worse and worse for days, no let up no sleep.
>>
>>735191044
Hmm loads hard to choose. Broken lots of bones everything felt like the worst at the time. Broken jaw dislocated knee broken jaw again broken hand bad burns
>>
>>735191044
Had a cyst on my inner thigh the size of a pool ball. When the doc pushed the needle in to numb it, I blacked out.
>>
I had my jaw broken in 4 places that took 3 plates and a wire to assemble back together. That sucked but once everything was wired and screwed, and my teeth were wired shut, it didnt actually hurt anymore. The 13 hours in the ER with no pain meds, spitting pieces of my teeth into a bed pan DID hurt, but it wasnt that bad.

I also had 4 broken ribs and that shit fucking hurt for a good 2 weeks. Sneezing with broken ribs = the worst pain ive ever experienced in my life
>>
when i was 8 year old, around 1litre of boiling water spilled on my left leg. 3degree burns from knee to toe

also when i had a fishbone stuck in my throat the doc pulled my tongue out to see better
that was when i was 24 and honestly i cant decide which hurt more
>>
>>735191044
When I was 12 I fell asleep on the top bunk without a safety catch while away from home. I rolled over in my sleep and landed on my back, spine first, hitting the tile. It hurt so bad that I passed out soon after being shocked awake - next thing I remember is some doctors standing over me in the hospital shoving different needles in my back to sedate the cramped muscles enough so I could un-contort and actually breathe. Between the suffocation from the contortion, actual damage to plates of my spine, and the feeling of needles piercing my muscles, it was the worst pain I've ever felt
>>
13mm kidney stone that blocked off right kidney which caused it to fail, surgery fixed it. Go back 10 days later to have stent removed which they just shove a retractable claw into your wang with a little topical numbing cream and pull out a long ass tube.Yeah fuck kidney stones I've had 3, the pain is horrid.
>>
>>735191044
Squirted polystyrene cement into my eyes when i was 6.
Deep chemical burns to both eyes. Not blinded thank fuck.

Had a wisdom tooth extraction 2 years ago by a brand new dentist. She fucked up the anesthetic and it wore of way to early. Left my actually writhing in agony until some codiene i had kicked in.
>>
>>735194496
came here to say kidney stone. totally changed my perspective on what it's like to feel pain, and all pain has felt different since.
>>
My appendix bursting was pretty rough, the doctors were convinced it wasnt appendicitis to the point that it fully perforated and my digestive system shut down and i had to have IV food. To make it worse i was on holiday which meant the tv was crap. So needless to say that holiday was a write off
>>
>>735194496
My Dad had a 9mm stone get lodged over Christmas. He's an 18stone forester. He sobbed.

They say its the worst pain a human can feel. A friend of mine is an intensive care nurse, deals with car crash victims, limbs torn off etc and even she pulled a face when i told her about my fathers woes.
>>
File: 1230142960580.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1230142960580.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
>>735194496
>kidney stone
this. i had one that absolutely refused to pass.
>>
Definitely kidney stone. The pain is 9/10 and it lasted 6 hours. First time in my life suicide was actually a comforting idea.
>>
>>735194866
>>735194743
>>735194496
okay what can i do to prevent these ever happening ? i really do not ever want to experience this shit

worst pain i've felt it having 2 fingers half chewed off by a bike chain
>>
>>735191044
Stepped into a rusty nail. Went right past my safety boots' metal inlay.
Doc used syringe to flood it with iodine. feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
Oh do I have a list for you

Stress fracture from marching, lasted some half a year. Severe frostbite of ears, face and hands. Concussion, several cases, one coming from a steel support falling on my head, still triggers migraine. Split my thumb in half when working with a knife with cold hands. Snapped my dick tendon inside a woman, felt like stabbing my dick with an icepick and having vinegar in my crotch. Tear gaschamber - coughed my lungs out for a quarter of an hour.

I'm not a smart man
>>
>>735195182

AFAIK theres not much you can do and its mostly hereditary. Drink lots of water.
>>
>>735195182
Supposedly not drinking black tea and drinking a lot of water with lemon helps, they really don't know the cause, hope you never experience it
>>
>>735191755
I second this along with passing a kidney stone these are terrifying pains.
>>
>>735194866
Damn, I feel his pain, your dad's a tough bastard
>>
I've had kidney stones and a ruptured appendix. both were agony. Although the stone lasted nearly a month so that was the worst. I passed out 3 times from the pain. I legit freaked my roommate the fuck out with the first one cause one minute I was complaining about pain and the next I'm limp on the floor.
>>
>>735195148
Without a doubt, after three I've been able to handle the pain better, I felt the same with the first one, they're no joke
>>
>>735194866
Cluster migranes fuck your faggoty ass kidney stones. There's a reason they call them suicide headaches faggot
>>
>>735195895
:(
>>
>>735195943
>my pains better than your pain
Get a grip you fanny
>>
>>735196079
I've had kidney stones they are nothing in comparison
>>
>>735191044
>implying emotional pain is for pussies

You do know that's often what drives people to suicide or insanity, right?
>>
>>735196152
Ok. Thanks.
>>
i was retarded and joined the army as an MP.

so I got OC sprayed and tased.

taser hurts worse but is over in 6 seconds

OC spray is a fucking nightmare though tbh
>>
>>735195974

The worst was when I vomited enough to fill a trash can and in my painkiller addled brain tried to crawl down the hall where I was living to empty the trash can and passed out from pain where I laid on the floor for an unknown amount of time before being slapped awake.
>>
>>735195943
No. I'm sorry. I've had both and I'll happily take the migraines.

My worst, however, was two ruptured discs.
>>
File: ccc.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
ccc.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>735195943
>Cluster migranes
pfft. it's all in your head
>>
Not much to be honest. I once cut my finger and the tendon went with it, after surgery I had pain all night long, couldn't take the medication they gave me though because it just made me puke, and didn't take the pain away. That's probably the peak of physical pain I've felt.
>>
File: 20170608_161350.jpg (1MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170608_161350.jpg
1MB, 2160x2160px
>>735191044
Sister once chopped off the tip of my left index finger. There's another scar on the other side of my finger in pic related. It was hanging by the skin in the middle where there's no scar. Shit hurt
>>
>>735194866
Cluster headaches supposedly worse. Also what the fuck is a stone, britfag, speak in a language we all can understand.
>>
Tortion of the testicle when young. Basically one twisted into a knot, which sends severe pain all over the body. Been scared of it ever since.
>>
>>735191044
Hairline fracture in my arm. Happened 3 times over the years.

I've been lucky enough to avoid serious physical injury for my life.

Never cut myself shaving either.
>>
>>735191044
Got tackled by a guy 2 times my size, fell right on my knee. Knee is still a bit fucked up 23 years later
>>
File: dec4green2.jpg (112KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
dec4green2.jpg
112KB, 450x300px
>>735195148
>>735195908
this. Pissing a kidney stone Jesus fucking Christ there is nothing like it....
>>
>>735196676
What language are you writing in?
Oh yeah English.
(14lbs=1stone, im actually writing in 'American' you fucking mong)
>>
>>735196984
It might be called English, but ever since we kicked all of Europe's ass to save your sorry asses from the Germans, it's been our language.
>>
>>735191044
have UC which has led to chronic internal bleeding over the last few years
When I didn't have a good medication regimen, would pretty much just shit a mixture of blood/mucus about 10 times a day
Eating anything hurt, my favorite part of the day was going to sleep because at least then I wasn't miserable
>>
>>735196676
After three attempts at my life before I found a way to get the headaches to stop once they start I can confirm. These are fucking hell pure hell. Imagine someone sticking a hot knife through you're eyeball and spinning it around inside your brain 20 times a week for a month strait then it will stop for a week or two. Then it all starts again... It's like being in hell literally.
>>
Completely ruptured the ACL in my left knee in a weightlifting accident. Hurt so bad that for two or three minutes totally lost my mind and even started laughing insanely because my brain quit functioning correctly. Was worth it for the painkillers: just lay in bed for a few days eating Percocet, listening to piano music, and reading books. Would do again.
>>
>>735196396
Why did you get sprayed and tased?
>>
I've gotten a few concussions from motocross

The crashes themselves didn't hurt, one of them barely broke my nose, but what hurts is the day after with a concussion when your heads pounding and you're nauseous and hot and cold and throwing up and can't get comfortable and your whole body is just like what. the. fuck.

It's like the worst hangover I've had times 50

Other than that I've sprained a lot of wrists and knees and ankles but no big broken bones or anything luckily
>>
Spontaneous pneumothorax, basically my king just randomly collabsed. Had a hole the size of a quarter on there. The worst part was the chest tube that I had for 8 days while in the hospital. Once they removed that shit I felt like a brand new man.

Also apendicitis.
iterally just happened 3 weeks ago
>>
>>735197375
They make you do that so you'll know what it feels like. So you'll understand what you're doing to people.

Except they don't make you get shot so it doesn't really make much sense.
>>
File: earthwasp.jpg (205KB, 889x500px) Image search: [Google]
earthwasp.jpg
205KB, 889x500px
Stepped on a massive Earth Wasp nest when i was like 10 or something, i have over 45 stings on my entire body and i hade to go to the hospital. One was in my mouth at one point and if he would have stung my tongue it would have swollen up and covered my airway which would have suffocated me.
>>
Since i was 15 (I'm 24 now), I've had recurring cysts and abscesses on my fallopian tube/skenes gland. They are normally about the size of a golf ball, and the pain is immense. I've had many surgeries for it, but they keep coming back. One more, and the surgeon is going to take out the gland and fallopian tube on my right side, as it only occurs on one side for some reason. I've had maybe 15/16 in the past 9 years. I remember breaking down in the hospital when I was around 20 as it kept happening, and i was emotionally worn down by it.
Back to the pain, though. The fallopian tube/gland is tiny. It's not much space for a golf ball sized pus sac to grow in, so imagine having that on your urethra. The pressure is agony, it's like a constant, sharp ache. It always feels like it's about to burst, it's always very warm to the touch and red, and it affects my whole body. I can't walk, sit up, do anything really. I have to have a catheter in the hospital because i can't move to go to the toilet. It's embarrassing, and I'm sick of it. I'm hoping i don't get it back, but if I do, at least i know they'll fix it for good this time.
>>
>>735197494
Lung...not king.
>>
>>735191044
Passing a kidney stone. I'll tell you, I've been shot, stabbed, (the stabbing was by accident), and broken my leg during a snowboarding accident and still the kidney stone hurt much more than either of them. A kidney stone 5mm in size is no joke.
>>
>>735197553
Show tits
>>
>>735197186
Stop posting stupidity
>>
>>735197553
Post tits now
>>
>>735197626
I can't. I'm an American.
>>
When i was 10 i was spinning on a swivel chair and flew off and my top teeth went through my bottom lip
>>
>>735197515
Fair enough. Just reminded me of some TV show I saw a few years ago, some Army training thing where they showed you they gas recruits so they learn to trust their gas masks or something, didn't look pleasant.
>>
>>735197811
Two weeks in hell
Or Surviving the cut
One of those probably
>>
File: 1464321545250.gif (1MB, 350x256px) Image search: [Google]
1464321545250.gif
1MB, 350x256px
Open heart surgery.

Nothing quite like having your ribs sawed open. But that actually wasn't the most painful part. They put these chest tubes in you, about as thick as a pen, just below your sternum, and they go up underneath your ribcage to drain fluids. After 3 days in recovery, it's time to take them out. I had refused morphine because it made me sick to my stomach, and throwing up after having your chest cut open is a special kind of hell. So completely off pain meds, they pulled these chest tubes out of me. Probably 2 feet long each. Felt like someone was pulling my insides out.
>>
>>735191044
When I was 12 I jumped over a fence and a rusty nail ripped through all my left knee. 13 years later the scar is still very clearly visible. Also, when I was 10 I fell down from a motorbike and got half of my face was dragged on the road causing me to look like fuckin Two-Face.
>>
>>735197566
How bad does it hurt to be shot? I was just wondering about this. It's a fairly small thing, a bullet. I'm wondering if it hurts like people make it out or it's really not that big of a deal.

like 1-10 with kidney stone being 10, where is getting shot?
>>
I just recently herniated a disk at work. Before that, I'd broken bones, had some pretty bad cuts, a few smaller burns... Nothing compared to the back. It turns out I didn't know pain until that. Took like a week to be able to function again.
>>
>>735191044
I was in a private plane crash. C172 with three others, crashed into tree tops after a stall. Broke about 8 different bones, was 8/10 pain for months
>>
>>735197954
Those chest tubes are the worst man
>>
>>735198044
14, got hit in my side in Afghanistan, like nothing I've ever felt, burning aching, like being kicked by a hundred mules all at once in the same spot, I passed out from the pain.
>>
>>735196485
kek
>>
>>735196215
Found the pussy
>>
File: 1460780949447.jpg (79KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1460780949447.jpg
79KB, 700x700px
>>735198177
you go through that shit too?
>>
>>735191044

Got stabbed once.
Although it hurts like shit few seconds after it wasn't that a big of a deal
>>
>>735191044
My leg got cut and badly infected.
I cleaned the wound out myself, ripped the dead flesh out with a hot sterile towel and started taking antibiotics.
The searing pain as i wrenched out the necrotic flesh was mental.
>>
Broke my kneecap when I was a teenager. The back side that fits into the knee joint. Parents didn't take me to the hospital until the next day. Sat in the hospital 2 hours, got ex-rays taken, then painkillers. By then I really needed the pain meds. Have about a foot long scare from it.
>>
>>735198044
For me, it was a numbing and burning pain. The people I've talked to about it who have been shot they all have different descriptions of what they felt when they were shot. I would say getting shot is like a 7/10. Really, it's the fear of bleeding out that is the biggest concern.

Kidney stones, on the other hand, feel like an intense excruciating pain on the lower right side of your back. My kidney stones were jagged with sharp edges, and I swear it was like I felt it tearing my ureter tube as it passed.
>>
>>735198545
no, why?
>>
>>735198044
Good friend of mine got shot with a small caliber .22 bullet. He said it burned really bad at first then after adrenaline wears off the throbbing pain was unbearable
>>
>>735195276
Angelo?
>>
>>735191044
Passed a kidney stone, I wouldn't wish that kind of agony on any sentient being.
>>
>>735198545
Yeah but it was because of my lung
they put it in right underneath my armpit, going into my lung. I was surprised at how long the chest tube was once they took it out
>>
File: 1496384089503.jpg (42KB, 600x655px) Image search: [Google]
1496384089503.jpg
42KB, 600x655px
>>735191044
Lets fuck this up X'D

https://chat.whatsapp.com/AvltaJiuJF23Wy5p5VrNaA
>>
Tried to rape a mexican woman who used one of these antirape condoms. Thank god I got flaccid really fast but still hurt like hell. Desinfected the wounds myself later because I didnt trust physicians to keep secrecy. Nearly passed out from that, I was crying like a baby
>>
I used to abuse laxatives a lot. Eventually it hit a point where I was screaming in pain and writhing on the floor and had to go to the hospital due to possible internal bleeding. I was also bleeding from my asshole and threw up a lot from the sheer dehydration, too.
>>
>be me
>like 6 years old at the time
>dad takes me swimming
>"don't run on the tiles son"
>I don't listen
>running from one end of the pool to the other on the wet tile
>slip over, smash my head hard as fuck on the hard ass tile ground
>crack head clean open, blood everywhere, pool had to be evacuated
>911 not called, instead dad drives me to hospital
>throw up on the way there because of head trauma
>pass out
>wake up in hospital bed
That's all I remember, I got a couple more stories but I think that was the closest I've ever come to dying, besides when I almost choked to death
>>
>>735199095
Why in God's name would you abuse laxatives
>>
Messing around when I was 14 and did a sweet fuckin ninja kick in mid air and ended up dislocating my left knee and falling to the ground on top of it.
>>
File: 1495405146946.png (10KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1495405146946.png
10KB, 429x410px
>>735199168
>>
>>735199168
me and my gf at the time were really into scat
>>
One time i was drunk and cooked a can of cambells chunky soup directly on the stovetop and didnt even open the lid. I left it on there for like 25 minutes and then when i took it off i went to pry it open and the soup exploded onto my face. The skin on my face literally just melted off and fell into the towel. In the burn unit they took these metal brushes and scrubbed the dead skin off my face. Not gonna lie i fuckin cried. Dumbest shit i ever did.
>>
>>735199740
Lmao
>>
>>735199740
Dude. I understand you were drunk, but you must've been really fucking wasted if you thought cooking an unopened metal can with piping hot soup inside of it would be a good idea. It's a good thing you weren't permanently blinded or some shit.
>>
>>735191044
Sprained wrist after falling from a tree. The pain is similar to having a broken bone, but it doesn't last as long.
>>
>>735199037
So she walked around all day with an anti-rape femdom inside her just in case she got raped? Was she insanely hot or just mentally handicapped?
>>
sat weirdly on my leg while on my PC for over an hour, got cramp. worst pain ive ever felt.
>>
>>735191044
got a piece of metal in my eye and it got stuck on my eyelid so it scratched my eye every time I blinked. Thought it was allergies so I ignored it for a couple of days until the metal got embedded in my eye and began to rust. It was unbearable and the worst part was there wasn't a thing I could do to make it stop. Went to the hospital and had it removed, after the surgery it hurt worse than ever and I had to wear an eye patch for a few weeks and everybody at school made fun of me. Basically, if you're using an angle grinder, glasses aren't just a suggestion
>>
File: 1461353060582.jpg (14KB, 455x447px) Image search: [Google]
1461353060582.jpg
14KB, 455x447px
>>735199439
>>
>>735191044
Kidney stones. Passed 2 round of them. Wouldn't wish it on any of you fags.
>>
Cracked my neck wrong and somehow managed to catch a nerve. Immediately, there was pain throughout my entire head. Every time my heart would beat, it felt like I was being hit in the skull with a hammer. After three days, I was literally ready to jump off a bridge. Nothing helped, no drug could touch the pain. Went to see some quack chiropractor, they snapped my neck, and boom, I was fine within a minute. Usually they're useless scam artists, but this happened to be the one real pain condition the guy could treat.

I have had third degree burns, oral surgery, low back injuries, and a few other decently painful things. My burns, I'd say those were a 5/10 if this headache was my 10/10. Every beat of my heart was agony, every moment I wanted to die, and it was impossible to focus on anything.
>>
>>735199740
Shit man, did you get any scars from that?
>>
>>735200169
Yeah it was so stupid. That was like 8 years ago when i was 17. The doctor said if i wasnt wearing my glasses i would have definitely been blinded for life.
>>
>>735191044
Stubbed my toe 3 times in 1 day... Shit was fucking unbearable.
>>
Got poisoned by some shitty ass ham that i had lying in the fridge for some while. For straight 2 weeks couldn't eat anything but drink water it made me puke as well, and mucosa layers that i had inhaled blocked my food canal so i had to make myself puke in order to drink water or try to eat something to get a little bit of energy. Constant dizziness,mild migraine,all by myself in the fucking winter. Fuck man those days were legit hell on earth i even considered suicide not kidding.
>>
>>735197954
They're thicker than a pen. I remove them from people all the time, the trick is it has to be done right and most people are fucking terrible at it. On my good attempts, the patients don't feel a thing, but if they don't exhale all the way and take a deep breath as I pull it out... Ugh, they have a bad time.
>>
>>735200478
Honestly, that's the reason why I love wearing big glasses. People always tell me that I should get lasic or switch to contacts. But me being the clumsy booger that I am, I feel somewhat comforted knowing that my eyes would be a bit more protected if something happens to my face.

Well I'm glad you're okay, dude. Sorry if it's too personal to ask this, but has that incident left any permanent scarring on your face?
>>
Not sure how bad the damage was, but I fucked up both my ankles from jumping off a shed roof when I was about 9. Shit hurt for like 3 weeks but I had too much pride, or stupidity I'm not sure, to have it checked out.
>>
had my sciatic nerve pinched cuz i got out of bed weird. had back pain all day until i finally could move anymore.

was in bed for 3 days pissing in bottles in the same god damn 3 positions position. my back, my side and my other side. it was hell.

sometimes ill have a random back pain and ill freak out thinking its the damn nerve again.
>>
>>735191044
I got pushed off the top of a slide and broke my arm during recess when I was 6. The teachers told me I was lying when I told them it was broken. They made me stay the whole rest of the day in school, even though my elbow swelled to the size of a baseball and the bone was sticking out (didn't puncture the skin, fortunately).

I hate people now and I hurt them whenever I have the opportunity to do so and not get caught.
>>
>>735200451
>>735200789
Haha yeah man. Thanks. And surprisingly theres absolutely no scars on my face or neck anywhere. 1 minute and ill find the pic of it 2 days after lol
>>
>>735200949
What the fuck? Those teachers are retarded as fuck. I hope your mother at least went back there and beat their asses for that one.
>>
>>735191044
Probably when I broke my wrist because that's the most serious injury I ever had. But that was when I was 7 and I don't really remember the pain. The worst that I remember is when I was 15 and stepped on glass shards barefoot. Jeez that was a lot of blood.
My bike crash when I was 10 is probably runner up. Took a corner too fast and got road rash all over my right arm, leg and hip. I also hit a small wall with my head. If I hadn't worn a helmet I'd be dead. That's why I still wear a helmet 18 years later when I ride my bike.
>>
File: 1471927001072.jpg (72KB, 533x533px) Image search: [Google]
1471927001072.jpg
72KB, 533x533px
>>735191044
Seventh grade, dislocated my shoulder during a football game that I was only playing to hopelessly impress a girl.
Sucked up the pain and numbness, and went right back into the game. I was almost immediately tackled by the same gorilla, throwing me at least ten feet sideways onto the same shoulder as before.
At this point I was seeing stars and nauseous to my stomach.

We went home and told his dad what happened, but being the sports freak he was, he said to stop being a pussy and endure the pain. I could barely hold a fork to my mouth because of the pain of my upper-body moving.
A week later my mother came to pick me up and take me to the ER. Shattered bones everywhere. My shoulder healed incorrectly and is permanently displaced.

Fuck you, uncle Greg. Gordon Ramsay looking bastard.
>>
>>735199095
>abuse laxatives
what exactly is addicting about them?
>>
Had a bad reaction to swallowing benzedrex and the pain, fever, vomiting, etc hell
>>
>>735201236
>addicting
It's addictIVE, and nothing. They're just abused by people who enjoy shoving foreign objects up their asses.
>>
>>735197528
I had a friend who lived in Guam for a while and had a similar experience. sounds nasty
>>
>>735191044
I think my appendix burst when I was about 8, I was in a ton of pain, so much pain that I passed out, and I had my tooth drilled with no anesthesia around the same age. Didn't go to the hospital tho, am I fucked?
>>
>>735200423
Welcome to the world of migranes /b/ro
>>
>>735198878
I had an incident with a shooting range and caught four .22's in my back and ass and it was like a thousand syringes that just stayed in me even after the bullets were taken out
>>
>>735201714
Wtf man how'd that happen??
>>
3rd & 4th degree burns all up my back from gas leak explosion. It felt like it was at its worst about a week after it happened. The skin was all flaking off and I would literally start shaking uncontrollably/vomiting from the pain. Didn't sleep more than 20 minute intervals for a month. Anything that touched the burns basically made me scream in agony.
>>
>>735201817
Can't you read? He got for .22's in his back at the shooting range. What are you, retarded?
>>
>>735201888
How did you sleep?
>>
>>735191044
Probably the time I fell and broke a finger. Couldn't afford to go to a doctor so I tried to set it myself.
>>
>>735191044
motorcycle crash. Broke hand, wrist and forearm.
>>
>>735201347
Aren't laxatives usually pills? I've never seen laxative suppositories.
>>
>>735201888
post pics
>>
>>735202095
Were you wearing all your gear?
>>
>>735202056
on his stomach you fucking retard
>>
>>735191044
Without a doubt actually getting hit in the balls.
>>
>>735195182

I had a kidney stone and they say the pain is the same when women are giving birth to children... well, the pain makes you curl up and not want to do anything anymore except praying the pain to go away. I was on my way to my house on my bike when the pain started. Trust me, you don't ride a fucking bike anymore when the pain hits you.

Drink lots and lots of water every day is the most important thing. I try to drink around 3 liters a day.
Also be careful with too much salt and sugar. Tea, coffee, alcohol and cola is also not recommended in large quantities.
>>
>>735202155
yup full leathers and helmet. from what I could tell at the time I landed on the edge of a curb of the sidewalk
>>
stabbed a 4 inch blade in to my leg just to feel it
>>
>>735202058
Pussy bitch. I broke a toe a couple months ago, fair enough it hurt but after the initial burning pain wore off it was fine. Still waiting for the blood under my toenail to move up so I can pick it out.
>>
>>735202366
Ow tHE EDGe
>>
>>735197553
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>735202112
Usually but not always.
>>
Had a large gage needle stuck into my vagina to drain a cyst. Didn't anticipate the amount if pain and screamed and almost broke the nurses hand who was trying to comfort me.
>>
>>735202326
Depending on your speed at the time of the crash your gear probably saved a large portion of your skin. So you got that going which is at least something I guess. Ride safe.
>>
Kicked in the nuts, almost puked from the pain
>>
>>735202529
you too mate,cheers
>>
>>735201936
I didn't ask "what happened".I asked "how" you fucking dumbass.
>>
File: 1494452722128.jpg (33KB, 600x565px) Image search: [Google]
1494452722128.jpg
33KB, 600x565px
>>735202465
>thick needle into an intimate cyst
>didn't anticipate the pain
Are you a retard?
>>
breakup
Suck a wet cock OP
>>
>>735191044
Was 15 with shit to prove. Was swimming with my friends in an apartment complex when this asshole showed up we didn't like. Two of us jumped on the back of his car, I had no shirt or shoes on. He does about 45 around a 90 degree turn and I superman off the roof. Road rash over my entire left arm, shoulder is ground down to the white meat, asphalt implanted in scalp. I try to shower it off and decide, upon seeing lymph leaving my body, that I should go to ER.

I go to the ER and the wound (one giant wound from wrist to neck) gets scrubbed by paramedics with zero anesthetic, topical or otherwise. Hurt like a son of a bitch.

Then three months of betadine baths.
>>
I have broken my leg and no one believed and had to attempt to go to sleep with a broken leg...
>>
>>735202446
OK well if you just want to shove something up your pooper, why laxatives? I mean, if you want medical suppositories you could just get those thing you put in babies when they get a fever. Out of all suppositories, why choose the one that makes your stomach cramp until your butt explodes in a flood of fluid shit?
>>
File: sea48.jpg (13KB, 350x525px) Image search: [Google]
sea48.jpg
13KB, 350x525px
Portuguese man-o_war sting.

Hurt for about two hours, really fucking bad. Just one finger. I know fuckers who have been COVERED white surfing, and they have scarring after.
>>
>>735191044

Epididimytis

A condition where the cord that comes from the testicle gets infected. Felt like getting kicked in the nuts every few seconds. First it started as a painful twitch and slowly built up till it felt like I a professional boxer was using my nuts as a speed bag. It got so bad that the Hospital had to give me an adrenaline shot along with every antibiotic they had for the situation to try to deal with the pain. Adrenaline caused it to feel 10 times worse along with making my bones ache from the sudden shot.

Doc was so amazed that I didn't pass out. stayed in the hospital for 3 days feeling like my nuts were being slapped by a baseball going 90km/h every few minutes.

I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone. its fucking horrifying. I legitimately considered death or an amputation of my boys at some point it was so bad.

the fucked up thing is, its not an STD. This shit could happen with any dude who doesn't clean his knob after sex.
>>
>>735202737
You might have the wrong end of the stick here. The laxatives clear you out so when you stick whatever it is in your ass, it doesn't come out covered in shit. Or at least not so much shit.
>>
fractured distal radius and dislocated ulma, i was a sider and i walked off the plank, yelled "ground floor" when i hit the dirt, didn't hurt too bad until i realized how fucked up my wrist was
>>
>>735202616
Well obviously the .22s were shot from a gun by means of a firing pin hitting the individual rounds at a speed high enough to ignite the propellant. You stupid fuck.
>>
had the tip of my finger cut all the way down to the bone but that actually wasnt nearly as bad as when i had blood drawn

for some reason it was by far the worst ive gone through yet
and im pretty sure ive passed a kidney stone
>>
>>735203082
You're a special kind of faggot aren't you
>>
>>735203082
I intensely dislike you
>>
>>735203082
ur a witty little cunt, ill give u that m8
>>
>>735203170
>pretty sure ive passed a kidney stone
If you're not sure, you haven't.
>>
>>735202957
It keeps getting weirder. Just put a condom on whatever you want to shove up your ass. Or just live with the shit. It's not like your'e gonna put a dildo in your mouth right after you've pulled it out of your asshole. Besides, with all the negative effects of laxatives, why not get an enema. It's easier on the body and it might even satisfy the fetish. It's quite nice actually.
>>
>>735191044
got run over by a bus, crushed my leg
it literally exploded
the pain was so much i nearly passed out, managed to cling to my conciousness by telling myself I need to endure or I will die
>>
I had some very severe wisdom toothache a few weeks ago, which felt like the worst ever. Though maybe that's seems so because it's recent. Other than that I once wore swimming trunks, but there was a loose loop of thread in it that got around one of my balls and when I changed I pulled my trunks down fast. I also had some severe leg cramp, I stepped on a plank with a huge thick nail that went through my foot, I fell through a shoddy metal ladder,...
>>
>>735203288
well i mean a doctor told me it was most likely a kidney stone, either way i dont think peeing blood is normal
>>
>>735191044
Got beaten up on the rib once, than the same one again, also hitted a lots of times in the kidney hurted more than the bullet shot I had in my foot.
>>
>>735203477
>It's not like you're gonna put a dildo in your mouth right after you've pulled it out of your asshole
Bless your innocence.

I believe some anal fiends do have enemas, some even do them at home. Laxatives are just another option I guess. An option for morons.
>>
>welding course
>tards fighting behind me
>got cut by a freshly weilded workpiece from ellbow to forearm
> visible bones
>lost 1/4 gallon of blood
>>
>>735203685
oh, and I drove over my foot with my car somehow
>>
>>735203776
>Bless your innocence.
Not really. I know people do this but usually these are also into scat so the shit would be a huge plus.
btw what do you think of punishment enemas? Did you ever get any as a kid? How long did you have to hold them? Did your parents use a ginger root to plug your asshole?
>>
>>735191044
1994 I had gone in to get surgery to remove kidney stones. The gas they used didn't knock me out but just paralyzed my body. I was aware and awake and felt everything from the moment the scalpel touched my skin and began cutting me open,the itchy feeling of cool operation room air flowing onto my warm internal organs and the feeling of hands and fingers touching my internals and moving around inside of me. It is the most painful experience in my opinion that anyone could possibly feel. This is akin to torture except the tortured are always killed or left to die afterwards,I was not and so I get to live with those memories. I was 7 at that time so it left me emotionally crippled,destroyed my faith I was brought up with and left very violent urges that I still deal with to this day.
>>
>>735204031
The most fucked up thing I've read all day.
>>
>>735204031
Sorry you had to go through that lad, I'm absolutely terrified of this.
>>
File: 1446470977087.jpg (15KB, 341x315px) Image search: [Google]
1446470977087.jpg
15KB, 341x315px
>>735203974
what the fuck how did we get from topic to punishment enema?
>>
I had an argument with a new teacher when I was in high school. One thing led to another and she used the cruciatus curse one me. shit was cash
>>
>>735204031
I remember well that sounds fucked up, went to this old dentist was an addict so the anesthesya didnt work, he gave me like 4 of them, felt how he drilled my tooth, the sound of the dentists equipment is unverable to this day.
And because he was an old guy he went like fuck it take it like a man.
>>
>>735203974
Punishment enema ?? what in the fuck ?
>>
past two nights ive powerfucked my gf, pushing myself past the limit of physical exertion

today it feels like someone tied a string from my cock to my belly button on the inside and is yanking it like a dog on a leash

playing in a paintball tournament in two days, really hope i dont have a hernia or something
>>
>>735204555
i got trips of truth
>>
File: 1445568590813.jpg (28KB, 455x427px) Image search: [Google]
1445568590813.jpg
28KB, 455x427px
>>735203974
is there something you want to tell us anon? about your parents maybe?
>>
>>735191044
When I was little I fell from the monkey bars on my tailbone.
The pain engulfed my entire body.
I couldnt move and my dad had to carry me home
Couldnt sit or sleep on my back for 3 days.

When I was a little older I thought that same pain happens to homo's when they got fucked in the ass.
>>
File: IMG_5987.jpg (1MB, 1548x2064px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5987.jpg
1MB, 1548x2064px
>>735191044
Had 5/7 of my neck rebuilt last year over 3 surgeries from an auto accident. There are no words to describe the pain after and thru the recovery.
>>
>>735203974
>punishment enema
oh yeah well that's perfectly normal. I give them to my kids whenever they misbehave. The idea with the ginger root is nice. I might do that next time.
>>
File: 1390627130558.jpg (14KB, 252x240px) Image search: [Google]
1390627130558.jpg
14KB, 252x240px
Alright buckle up, I want to tell you about the worst pain Ive witnessed

>be me about 16
>friend is 17, we hang out at his grandpas farm during summers
>fish, ride bikes/quads, etc. good times
>except for this one kid who would come by, he was like 15
>not full potato, but a complete fucktard all the same, super annoying, you know the type
>friends grandpa has 5 horses, breeds them
>there is a very young mare in the barn, still nursing..
>a demonic idea occurs to my friend and I...
>'Hey fucktard, theres this thing you should try man its so fun!'
>'the young pony is still nursing, as long as the mare is away you can put your dick in its mouth and it will give you the best bj ever trying to suck the milk out'
>he is dumb but not that dumb, tells us theres no way he is doing that
>Friend and I didnt actually do this mind you, we just wanted to see if we could make annoying fucktard do it/see what would happen
>later... a blood curdling scream comes from the barn, I shit you not to this day it sends chills down my spine and im 26 now
>apperantly fucktard waited until noone is around and gave our plan a shot, what none of us knew was that mare udders are much tougher than human penises...
>when the ponies cant get any milk after the first few sucks, they grind their teeth on the nipple and knead it to try to get the blood flowing
>basically the pony severely fucked up this dudes dick, or maybe bit it totally off, im not sure because we stayed the fuck away
>only heard about what happened from adults later, he was too embarrassed to say it was our idea

moral of the story, dont try to get a horse to suck your dick
>>
File: this-is-madness.jpg (38KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
this-is-madness.jpg
38KB, 600x316px
Fucking kidney stones. Fucking. Kidney. Stones.
>>
File: cartman.jpg (5KB, 164x149px) Image search: [Google]
cartman.jpg
5KB, 164x149px
>>735205037
FUCK SCOTT TENORMAN!!!
>>
>>735191044
i got shot twice in the same arm within 20 minutes. probably worst physical pain I have ever felt, other than pissing out a kidney stone when i was in my early 20's.
>>
File: crazy.jpg (118KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
crazy.jpg
118KB, 960x960px
>>735191044
girl I was fucking tried to circumcise me with a pair of scissors
>>
>>735197553
you know the rules, cunt. togtfo.
>>
>>735205037
Fuckin kek
>>
WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS EVERYONE HAVING KIDNEY STONES? I'M FUCKING SCARED! HOW TO PREVENT THEM?
>>
I've been really really lucky in life when it comes to physical harm. Worst I can remember are:
>stepping on my belt in bare feet and tearing a big gash in the bottom of my foot
>jumping down a few stairs and landing on my toe funny, spraining the hell out of it and fucking up something inside my foot
>holding a christmas tree with one hand while someone else was fixing the stand, something in my arm popped and gave way while i was doing so, still makes awful sounds when i really stretch my shoulder
>got a vasectomy and some freezing didn't work, so i felt some things i wasn't supposed to

the last one was the worst pain but lasted for the least amount of time. my cut foot was a problem for weeks
>>
>>735205420
Don't eat stones.
>>
>>735205420
Don't over do it on calcium intake.
>>
Fluid leaked into my elbow joint. Was pretty bad.
>>
>>735205420
Drink lots of water and watch your sugar and salt intake. Just stay hydrated.
>>
Got the inside of my nose cauterized. Thought I would pass out. Doctor manhandled me practically turning my nose indide out (felt like).
>>
>>735205420
i was like 15 when i had mine, pretty bad but not the worst ive had
>>
thank me later
>JÒ“ucktoÉ´JGHt.com
>>
>>735191044
Full grown Lasiodora paryhabana bite,shit hurts
>>
>>735206044
*worst pain
>>
>>735191044
left temporal amygdala-hippocampectomy. had me on all sort of painkillers and they didn't do anything. had a continuous migraine and no appetite for two weeks. lortab didn't do anything, would have muscle spasms when trying to sleep so i would only get about an hour or two in before waiting up to pain again. lortab made it so my colon wouldn't work so i had to use a personal enema and still squeeze like i was giving birth in order to take a shit every three days. my anus still bleeds from time to time. could barely eat without feeling life i was going to barf. eventually had to be rushed to the ER because my body couldn't handle the medications anymore and i started to overdose. never take lortab.
>>
File: sad yotsuba.jpg (32KB, 369x344px) Image search: [Google]
sad yotsuba.jpg
32KB, 369x344px
>>735191044
It was when I and the girl I liked where back at the uni, we fought playfully, after we got tired and sat down I, not knowing what to do, placed my hand over her palm and squeezed it. She just giggled. But when our group came for another shit to be learnt she quickly withdraw her hand from mine.

It still hurts, anons.
>>
Kidney stones. Hands down.
>>
>>735193678
Still have the scars from the burn? That's terrible man
>>
>>735197553
That sounds like utter shit.
>>
>>735202465
Nasty bitch
>>
>>735198670
I'm pretty sure it depends on where the bullet goes
>>
>>735195943
I can attest to this pain. It's horrible. Unbearable at times. I don't get them as much anymore, but from a young age until about 4 or 5 years ago it was about 3 a week. I'd have to put on these sunglasses, the kind you get after eye surgery, and lay down in a completely dark room for hours. Shits terrible. What do you take for them mate?
>>
>>735191044
I tore my achilles once at a martial arts tournament. The sound was awful. I also had air trapped in my small intestine. Literally felt like I was going to explode. I writhed in agony for about 40 minutes before calling the ambulance. I got a lot of shit for that one, as it's basically a fart, but that shit was excrutiating.
>>
>>735191044
I went into see this doctor to have partial toe nail removal from my right big toe. I have chronic ingrown toenail thanks to shitty genetics.

Anywho, the doctor was old as fuck and began to administer a numbing agent to my toe. He didn't wait to see if I was actually numb and jammed his scalpel under my toenail all the way to the root. After he realized that I wasn't numb and that he was doing some vietcong-esque torture to me he said "well weve already started" and he continued the operation to its conclusion.

All the while I am screaming and gripping the table im set up on.

I have never felt such pain before or since. The trauma was so extreme that it felt like the scalpel was still under my nail even hours later.

Thankfully the good doctor prescribed me an ungodly amount of Vicodin. So I spent the next month thoroughly drugged on opiates.

Then I developed a drug habit and began buying norcos and oxys. Long story short, I kicked the habit.
>>
lol forget this shit
>JÒ“ucktoÉ´JGHt.com
>>
Trigeminal neuralgia aka the suicide disease. I've got good meds now so I'm chill.
>>
File: 1493652830379.gif (1MB, 422x251px) Image search: [Google]
1493652830379.gif
1MB, 422x251px
i snapped both elbows at the same time in a 25 foot fall. Shit sucked ass
>>
>>735191044
I had 6 or 7 of my teeth rotting out due to exclusive soda drinking for over a decade. Think at least 192 ounces of soda a day. I also did not have dental insurance. So I would take a nail and dig out the chunks of rotting teeth in order to stop the pain of a half dozen major toothaches that really required root canals. I ended up just suffering through them all until the nerve endings rotted out. I finally got dental when I was 32 and got most of that shit fixed up. Cost me like $6000 out of pocket even with doing everything under dental coverage. It certainly hurt much more than any of the stabs/scrapes/bruises I've had, including being run over by a car. I'm fairly tough though, so I've never had a broken bone, even though I should have had. Tough to compare injuries when you've never had them though. I've always been the type of guy to "rub some dirt in it and get over it", and many times people have pointed out that I was bleeding and I just didn't really register the pain. You know, the kinds of things you'd get playing rough sports and scraping the crap out of your knee. I'd just ignore it to continue competing, even though blood would be soaking my sock. It's not that I do not feel pain, but rather that I relegate it to less than important in most situations. The toothaches though... those were bad enough to sometimes cause me to be unable to have lucid thoughts. I had one time when I stepped on a board from a fence that had fallen off and pushed a nail straight through my foot and out the top of my tennis shoe. Felt a distinctly odd pressure. Looked at my buddy and said "I think I stepped on a nail". Lifted my foot and the board came up with it. Looked closer and saw the nail coming out the top of my shoe. Ended up using my other foot to anchor the board so I could pull my foot up and walked home to get my dad to look at it. That hurt much more walking a mile to school each day the next two weeks than it did at the time.
>>
had a doctor remove a chunk of flesh from my leg after some crust didn't heal without numbing
The pain was bad, but it was bearable tbh
>>
Fingers in timing belt and the doctor after. He had some sort of kids scissors and I was not narcotised. He cuts the flesh of my fingers and I start yelling. He talks in slang and i don't understand him. He continues and I beg him to narcotise me. He slams the needle straight to the bone. Lost a lot of blood this day.
>>
Something similar to what someone else has said but anyway when I was 9 and being a wild tard I walked under a pan of boiling water knocked it and it came down over me, that was shitty I guess and last year I dislocated my shoulder playing football not really much history there tho
>>
File: bolt-size-21-b.jpg (228KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
bolt-size-21-b.jpg
228KB, 1328x747px
>>735191044
1. Accidentally poured boiling water on hand took it like a champ tho

2. Did a full dive indoor swimming pool and face planted on the bottom it wasn't deep enough lol, fucked my nose up and almost lost my teeth, but took it like a champ.

3. Went full speed onto someone else's knee and smashed it, his knee went totally fine but I got all the damage, the first seconds was excruciating but went lower and lower on the pain scale.

Number 1 is the weakest. Number 3 the most painful.
>>
>>735191044
Dentist thought I needed a filling but I actually needed a root canal, went two weeks without dentin on a tooth
I couldn't even drink water or breathe
>>
Old black African nurse, rammed a Q-Tip down my dick hole all the way to my bladder it felt like. Getting STD tests.

Pepper sprayed with over a million Scoville scale rated spray. Eyes felt like they were burning out of my eyes. Nearly drowned myself in other peoples saliva and snot in a bucket.

Ate super hot sauce. An entire bottle, proceeded to nearly die, stomach cramps, vomiting, burning oils rushing back up choking me, drowning in a cold shower with a plastic cup for 2 hours. Pacts with God, religious dicks sucked.

Food poisoning for 4 days, shit until I was shitting black tar. That's a thing.

Meh, life's good so far.
>>
>>735191044
Getting dropped on my ear hurt more than dislocating my elbow and snapping the radius in my forearm
>>
>>735203974
Someone screenshot this shit please
>>
File: 1495928423250.gif (2MB, 270x217px) Image search: [Google]
1495928423250.gif
2MB, 270x217px
>>735207564
done
>>
>>735205283
What the fuck, America.
>>
>>735191044
I know many of us have been hit in the nuts but one time I was laying on the floor at a friends house and he comes in and basically punches me in the nuts just by making his hand into a fist and jumping up into the air then falling all the way into the ground and punching me in the nuts. I then spent about 45 minutes in the bathroom throwing up and praying I would die. Legit the pain was so bad I was hoping I would die, it was just overwhelming I couldn't even remember where I was. Having my toe broken off by someone stepping on it with shoes on a trampoline was nothing in comparison.
>>
>>735205283
Crazy pussy best pussy
>>
>>735207762
Not American, from the UK.

>>735207809
She did ride ride like a champ, and had a rockin bush.
>>
>>735207168
Scientifically teeth pain is the worst, and soda is poison, anyone reading this: DROP THE SODA, buy some fruits and make a real beverage or drink water
>>
>>735207905
What the fuck man that's even worse. Usually bitches that crazy are contained in America, they aren't meant to come here.
>>
>>735207339
Are you retarded?
>>
File: 1480057381869.png (242KB, 538x439px) Image search: [Google]
1480057381869.png
242KB, 538x439px
>>735191044
1) I've passed a kidneys stone and been bitten by a rattlesnake, but neither of those compares to an episode I had:

I got autoimmune inflammation of all the joints in my body, including the synarthritic "joints" in the skull (suture lines) and my spine. In my spine the inflammation compressed my spinal cord and all the nerves coming out. I went into shock from the pain.

I've seen people with worse though.
>>
>>735200307
yeah, a piece of drywall flew out the back of a tank vacuum and scratched my cornea once. I went to the hospital after a few hours, pain was gone in 2 days. More to the point, I liked how people treated me with the eyepatch actually
>>
>>735191044
The worst pain I ever felt was when I got bit by a dog. It wasn't the pain that felt weird but the sensation of having gotten bit left me feeling like the dog was still hanging on when it wasn't
>>
>>735206535
Yeah. That's the big factor. I was shot in the bicep. The arms and legs are some of the worst places to get shot in because you're likely to bleed out really fast. I think the adrenaline and the voice in my head telling me "Holy shit, dude. You need to stop the bleeding now" is what distracted me from the pain. But it still hurt nonetheless.
>>
>>735206614
Pure oxygen topomax and ten other types of meds to terminate the 100â„… oxygen and sumitriptan are the only way to stop them efficiently
>>
>>735197231
So that would be eternal bleeding?
>>
>>735208342
I think there were underlying daddy issues, and he was probably cut. The first time we fucked she called out "rape me daddy" and wanted me to pull her hair.
>>
>>735208741
Are the only way to stop them efficiently for you, you mean?
>>
>>735208791
Kek
>>
>>735208864
They say for anyone the medicine side can vary but a triptan medicine and oxygen and either topomax or amitriptyline to prevent for anyone
>>
>>735191044
kidney stone. i was 17 when it happened. nothing has ever come close to the amount of pain i experienced that day. it feels as if someone is stabbing your stomach and twisting the blade for hours
>>
Back in Iraq we had a guy come in that had an un exploded rocket propelled grenade going thru his torso. They didnt want to originally bring him in because it put the blackhawk crew in danger. Turns out some 2 star said fuck that bring him in. Had a special operating table for live ordinance surrounded by sandbags. Doc pullet it out and closed him up. Guy actually survived. Im pretty sure he was in some shitty pain until the drugs kicked in.
>>
3 ruptured disc at once and being to stubborn to have the surgery. felt like my left lower side was constantly trying to tear itself off of my body. Have permanent nerve damage now so I cant feel shit below my left knee
>>
>>735209021
Treatment. The most successful ways to treat the pain are a shot of sumatriptan (Imitrex) and breathing oxygen through a face mask for 20 minutes. Other drugs used for migraines called triptans may work. Prescription medicines based on the ergot fungus and lidocaine nasal spray might also help.
>>
Had my right ball out due to testicular cancer. Phantom ball pain. Like being kicked in the balls forever
>>
>>735191044
bruising or damaging a rib.

>be me
>be in Washington state
>be riding dirt bike on mountain trail
>sanic.gif
>go to fast and miss turn
>shoot off the trail
>separate from bike
>fold in half, shins touching my face
>noair.jpeg
>manage to walk my bike all the way onto the trail and back to cabin
>adrenaline wears off and every breathe hurts
>lifting arms above head hurts
>any body movement associated with upper body hurts
>sneezing is the devil
>don't go to hospital because of distance
>worst pain hands down
>eventual get better by not moving

yeah hurting my rib is the worst physical pain I have ever felt.
>>
File: 1493488457511.jpg (15KB, 160x213px) Image search: [Google]
1493488457511.jpg
15KB, 160x213px
>>735191044
Rubbing cayenne pepper all over my body
>>
>>735209354
U madman
>>
File: 790972_f260.jpg (11KB, 260x308px) Image search: [Google]
790972_f260.jpg
11KB, 260x308px
bipolarfag. rather have a 10mm kidney stone than a fullblown depressive episode, tbh.
>>
>>735209522
You obviously haven't passed a kidney stone then
>>
i attempted a backflip from a bridge. fall was 20 metres and i overspun landing on my back. broke 4 ribs and punctured my liver and my lung.
>>
>>735209522
Real pain nigger lrn2read.
>>
>>735191044
Ingrown toe nails, broken foot, and broken collar bone.
>>
>>735209596

2, in fact. had one in februari. Puking and crying like a little shit till I got sedated in the ER. gud tiems fo sho.
>>
>>735209172
That's pretty fuckin metal dude. I vaguely remember reading about a similar situation where the dude had a 20mm grenade stuck in his chest cavity. Sounds fucked.
>>
I got stabbed in the leg once and had a delayed pain reaction. It pinched going in, but it had serrations (little c's on the back of the edge). He pulled it back out but it wasn't clean and took some muscle and skin with it. Actually got caught on the skin for like half a second.

I didn't even scream. Not because I'm a badass, but because it was so fucked.

That hurt, even after the ER, even after the drugs. Hurt more than anything I'd ever felt.

Stubbed toes are nothing.
>>
Got bit by a dog on my foot, punctured both top and bottom but didnt go through.
Honestly though, that wasnt even close to the worst

On a bad day
Taking it in the ass is the worst thing you can imagine
I mean like IBS-C episode bad day
Dont try it at home kids
I hate having so much experience with this
>>
>>735209311
Dude I'm so sorry :(
>>
>>735198553
Opposite experience here.
>>
got attacked by a doberman when i was 13
don't wanna do that again
dog was put down tho, so guess i got the last laugh
>>
>>735197255
Take LSD or another ergotamine alkaloid, it cured my cluster headaches almost permanently only get them when iwas really sick now like flu or something which is very seldom*
>>
>>735209311
Anon, I'm so sorry.
>>
File: IMG_0009.jpg (251KB, 1499x632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0009.jpg
251KB, 1499x632px
>>735191044
Dislocated Leg.
>>
>>735203974
>punishment enemas
what the fuck
>>
infection after a failed root canal. Even on Morphine I could feel it. No pain on earth like it.
>>
Ever heard of getting Sun Poisoning?

Yeah.

Imagine all the pain receptors in your back decide to just start going off. It feels like getting stabbed in the back by knives over and over again at rapid fire pace for hours and hours. I've been stabbed by a kitchen knife before, and it feels exactly like that. A pain that will make your body rock forward and shudder.

You will scream. You will puke. You will cry. You may shit yourself if you were caught at a bad time. After it ends, you literally pray to god or whatever you believe in that it is finally over.

But it's not. It comes back. A scratch. A brush. A little sweat on your back. You start to feel a little tingle on your back, your mind goes blank for a second. Then back to what happened. The tingles grow larger slowly and you realize it's about to happen again. Slowly it gets more and more intense. And then you are back in hell. I live in fear every day that the pain my come back at any time.

You say no emotional pain in this thread. But physical pain is a powerful thing. It imprints itself in your mind. The stress from this made my hair fall out. If only I didn't go to the beach without sun screen that day all of this could have been avoided...
Thread posts: 261
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.