[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just heard this exchange outside. >Black kid outside, struggling

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 25

File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Just heard this exchange outside.

>Black kid outside, struggling to ride bike, being noisy but tolerable
>White mom comes up with white kid
>"Give my son his bike back right now"
>White kid moves to take bike
>Black kid starts screaming
>"THAS MY BIKE, THAS MY BIKE"
>Suddenly, absolutely terrifying silverback gorilla bursts from her apartment
>"WATCHU DOINNA MY SON"
>White mom "Your son stole my son's b-
>"NO HE AIN'T THAT HIS BIKE HE SAID HE FOUN IT AT A DUMPSTER"
>White mom, louder "I BOUGHT that bike."
>"BITCH PROVE IT FUCKIN RACIST BITCH"
>White mom "My son's fucking name is on it!!!"
>Silverback "WHUT NO IT AIN'T"
>Silverback moves her infant aside, surveys bicycle.
>"MAN... MAN..."
>Gorilla visibly upset
>"Tray give this bitch her stupid bike back, you don't even know how to ride it"

No, not "stealing is wrong" or "I'm sorry"... "Give this bitch her bike back, you don't even know how to ride it."

This is why they grow up to be monkeys. They have gorilla parents, and they just don't know any better. And then they raise their kids to be monkeys and they won't know better either.

Such is life, I guess...
>>
>>735189286
You live in the hood?
>>
>>735189286
whats with niggers and bikes anyways?
>>
>>735189417
>Blacks only live in the hood

Back to /pol/ with ya'll
>>
>>735189286
See it's not the skin color that actually causes this behavior. It's passed down through generations
>>
>>735189417
Obviously not, white people live here (myself included).

But there are a few blacks, and with only just a few blacks, bikes are stolen, car parts have been reported stolen, the police have to be here at least once a week...

I try so hard not to be a racist, I do, but they're such fucking parasites. It's ridiculous. It's beyond ridicule, actually.
>>
>>735189520
Easy to steal
>>
>>735189520
easy to steal, easy to sell, decent value
>>
>>735189595
Racist bigot! You have no idea what these people have to go through every day! If it weren't for white supremisists like you they wouldn't need to steal
>>
File: obamahou.jpg (76KB, 671x795px) Image search: [Google]
obamahou.jpg
76KB, 671x795px
>>735189417
Have you heard of section 8?
>>
>>735189523
>niggers only live in the hood

FTFY
>>
>>735189520
That's a very good question
>>
>>735189595
if the police have to come to your street at least once a week, you live in a shitty area and should move
>>
>>735189749
Obvious troll is obvious
>>
I'm white and am married to a black woman from Ghana, Africa. Extremely tight body. Zero sexual repression. Regularly role plays as my slave. We both love Trump and, best of all, she has told me, verbatim, "When I used to live in Ghana, and I saw all of the black celebrities and businessmen on TV, I idolized them - it's one of the reasons why I wanted to go to America - to have a shot at making something of myself. I really believed that black people here were hardworking, smart, and were upstanding. Then, when I arrived in New York and visited Harlem. I was disgusted by what I saw. And then I moved to Chicago. They're rude, ignorant, and commit so many crimes... it's sad."

Then she sucked my cock and I came on her face.
>>
>>735190133
Meant to be obvious. Wasn't trying to bait anyone
>>
>>735190199
either bad taste or zoo fetish, man
>>
>>735190199
blacks from outside the US think our nignog population is a disgrace to their ancestry. I have a Jamaican friend who regularly tells me how much he hates niggers.
>>
>>735190042
It's not that bad. Normally it's very quiet here and everyone is respectable enough. It's just situations like this, huge bursts of niggertude that throw off the whole thing.

I'm definitely moving if more blacks move in though. It definitely won't make things better.
>>735189749
>You have no idea what these people have to go through every day!
I know you're being sarcastic, but I'm actually pretty nosy, so I do know what she goes through most days.

She's unemployed, or at best works from home though I doubt it. She has two boyfriends. I know this because neither of them is there at the same time and I've seen her kissing and playing grabass with both of them. Neither of them is the boy's father, because he visits once every two weeks to pick the kid up for a weekend and then brings him back. I know that much because I've talked to the father already. He's a standup guy who just couldn't deal with her anymore.

We also shop at the same grocery store. She has an EBT card. It's like she's actually trying to fit the stereotype as best she can. A fat black big momma type on food stamps who's cheating and isn't with her "baby daddy".
>>
>>735190271
>Racist bigot
>Wasn't trying to bait anyone

You don't post things like this on here without it being obvious bait faggot. Try again once you've gotten that massive dick out of your ass.
>>
>>735190550
Dude, it was pretty obviously posted in jest. Cool it...
>>
>>735190042
>everyone lives in the same small inbred rural area as me
>>
>>735190133
He made it pretty fucking obvious
>>
File: get dat drunkenigga.webm (505KB, 490x360px) Image search: [Google]
get dat drunkenigga.webm
505KB, 490x360px
>>735189286

so the white kid name was 'MANCHESTER'
>>
>>735190550
>getting this butthurt/triggered
>too stupid to get ironic posts
>>
>>735190550
>gotten that massive dick out of your ass.
says the butthurt faggot
>>
>>735190712
At least in my small rural area I can leave my car running while I run into the store and not have to worry about a nigger stealing my car.
>>
>>735189565
Look up the Minnesota transracial adoption study, which tracked black children adopted by upper middle class white families in mostly white towns. Those kids turned out only slightly better than the average black person in stuff like IQ scores & crime rates.
>>
>>735189286

here in Italy we've got a lot of niggers, but a thing like THAS MY BIKE would likely happen with gypsies, who are even more nigger than standard cooncoon nignogs
>>
>>735190042

I live in West Oakland. My GF and I have a household income of 300K+ a year, and live in a beautiful loft conversion surrounded by white and asian people. I'd wager the average income in our complex + the complex next door is well over 200K.

But I still see the police on the street outside at least once a month, sometimes 3-4 times a month. Why? Because we have a third, forced low income and section 8 housing complex near us on the same parcel of land. They wouldn't build our nice complexes without setting aside some separate, shittier housing for blacks to destroy. Then once you're a block away from us, it's pure hood. Grown men drinking 40s next to children's playgrounds and laundromats 12-14 hours a day. No fucking jobs - they're too fucking worthless to even sling coke.

The hood "leaks" into nice areas, and the cops have to come clean up the mess because whites and asians actually give a fuck about keeping things nice.
>>
You can take the nignog outta the hood but you can't take the hood outta the nignog
>>
>>735190539
US and UK*

french are typically okay, but US and UK blacks are worse than spics
>>
File: black.jpg (109KB, 740x947px) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
109KB, 740x947px
nigger hate thread GO
>>
>>735190987
Ya, especially in those Democrats counties, its mandatory to build section 8 housing complex in middle income to high income areas.
>>
File: 1496328533459-b.jpg (172KB, 540x490px) Image search: [Google]
1496328533459-b.jpg
172KB, 540x490px
>>735189286
**As a mostly part black /pol/ lurker...**
I can confidently say fatherless homes are primed to fail. My mother is visually black and my dad looks visual mixed (as do I.) I will never forget the time my father said "I stayed with you mother so you won't become another nigger in the system." The only think I could respond with was thank you.

I've seen what fatherless homes do to black children. So many black fathers thrown to the fence with drug charges and once that happens they are forever pitted as the model jail bird.
>>
>>735190949
>>>735189565
Seems legit. But who actually cares about a fucking skin colour... (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ
>>
>>735190987
>300k+ income
>complains of hood niggas

Fucking move to a gated community you dumb bitch, as if you don't have the rescources to relocate
>>
>>735190321
Kek
>>
>>735191698
That's actually a really sad portrayal of the black man. You were lucky.
>>
>>735190539
I've worked with Jamaicans and a few Africans. They hate the black people here. The same goes for pretty much every foreigner that I've worked with. Thai, English, Serbian, Turkish, Indian, Jamaican, African, and Guatemalan.
>>
>>735190550
It was just a prank, bro.
>>
File: Vic.jpg (134KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
Vic.jpg
134KB, 580x435px
>>735191990

Yea, and end having an hour+ long commute to work each day. Fuck that.

We're playing the gentrification game. Every quarter or so a couple houses are bought up and renovated from dilapidated to million dollar homes. Planning to do the same myself soon. Give it a few years, and the West Oakland victorian will be the bay area equivalent of Brooklyn brownstone.
>>
>>735190978
One of the wisest thing I ever was told by a black man was by this 50+ year old OG type of guy and he told me that niggers can be any color. It's a behavior and not just a skin color. It just so happens that most niggers are black. He then proceeded to laugh his ass off as I sat there with my mind blown for a moment.
>>
>>735189286
I'll take 'Stuff that never happened' 100 Alex..
>>
>>735192610
yeah no, black people acting like black people that never happened, confirmed fake gj anon
>>
>>735190550
how's your autism?
>>
>>735192610
You've never been around black people much have you anon?
>>
>>735192610
You must live in the country.
>>
>>735192571
Agree 10000%
>>
>>735192571

gypsies are actually colored.

when you never washed your face in your life, your face color is not anymore the whiteskin one (if it ever was)
>>
>>735192610
You must have never lived near these people then. You're losing that 100. Just saying.
>>
>>735190949

Being placed into adoption brings a lot of problems in the kid's development though so it does not really prove anything.

I think the only valid comparison would be to look at kids educated in a stable upper-class environment with loving, hardworking and intelligent black parents. Obviously that would be impossible to implement though.
>>
>>735189520
never saw one winning a bike competition. ..
>>
>>735190949
Do they provide a mean adoption age for each race? I can't find anything on wiki.
>>
File: iBlack.jpg (279KB, 1303x659px) Image search: [Google]
iBlack.jpg
279KB, 1303x659px
>>735192810
>>735192571

dude, you got ripped off by a nigger.

I didn't yet see a whiteskin shouting THAS MY BIKE, FOUND IN DA DUMPSTA, DINDU NUFFIN !!

pic related, I'm a teacher as well
>>
>>735189286
he didnt even knew how to ride the bike sad.
>>
Fatherless niggas like Hitler, Steve Jobs, and Leo Davinci were quite successful for some time.
>>
>>735192909
This denial of reality though.
Cognitive dissonance at it's finest.

You realize they also did the same study where white middle class families adopted asian children and the asian children out performed all the white children in school as well.
Where is your adoption victimhood now?
>>
>>735193260
actually Hitler did have a dad, but died early I believe then he went YOLO traveling building shit contruction work stuff like that.
>>
>>735189286
what if i told you its not the moms fault either because she too, had monkey parents.

and what if i told you the white people created monkey towns when they brought them over from africa and segregated them even after abolotion with ghettos and laws that targets these monkeys.
>>
>>735193497
Get the fuck out you stupid nigger lover, god damn it. Nobody's stopping you from moving into the hood and sucking nigger dick all day.
>>
File: IMG_2915.png (1MB, 915x874px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2915.png
1MB, 915x874px
>>
>>735193497
We did the same to the Chinese, much more recently. Compare.
>>
>>735189286
Have a family member who used to eat at the mission when times were tough
He told me of a nigger that boasted about stealing some stuff a shop keeper left by the door
"Dey lef it right by da door for me to take. What else I spose 'a do? It's dey own fault."
Niggers are seriously this stupid.
>>
>>735193610
im just saying theres a reason niggers exist. and the reason is the racism that exists in the world.
>>
>>735190199
>We both love Trump
Idk why you say it like it's something to be proud of
>>
>>735193652
chinese came from already civilized places.

niggers came from mud huts in africa and had very primitive ways of life.
>>
>>735193610
>Get the fuck out you stupid nigger lover

some top notch discussion going on here.
>>
>>735189286
Seen that before
>>
>>735193692
Last I heard, the guy is MAGA, so yeah, I'm proud too.
>>
>>735193741
Fair enough. But China being civilised and West Africa being a dump isn't a result of racism.

Friendly reminder that the number of blacks directly enslaved by whites is a miniscule minority.
>>
File: 1496334326186-pol.jpg (14KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1496334326186-pol.jpg
14KB, 326x326px
>>735192283
I know. Even tho my father isn't perfect and far from being supportive he told me things I wouldn't of found out from anyone else.
>>
>>735193924
didnt say that africa being a dump was a result of racism.

im saying modern american niggers are a product of past racism.
>>
>>735193673
I-I-I hasa steal it, massa... is just right there fo me to takes. I hasa steal it!

Dumb nigger.
>>735193689
The reason they exist is because they exist. No, that's not an attempt at being cute. No matter what environment you bring them up in or how you try to better their lives, niggers default to their same core behaviors time and again. Like some other anon said, you can take the nigger out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the stupid nigger.

Niggers are just universally bad people. It's nobody's fault. Blame whatever God you believe in, if anything, for making them incorrectly.
>>
>>735193340

Kek, alright fair enough, you got me there. If the children were all adopted from birth, and came without traumas I guess this is proof.
>>
>>735189286
LMAO Fucking Niggers.
>>
>>735191698
As a nigger, what do you propose be done with all the more violent niggers? Is it racist to say most niggers act like animals when they do? Why is this society entirely, 100%, blanketed in full fantasy?

Promote diversity at all costs. Do not be racist at all costs. We've been trying it for almost 30 years now. It doesn't help anything. Segregation seems to be the only way. whether by laws, or by geographics.

Whites have shown to be able to change. To give the "black man" a chance to succeed. It's worst to be called a racist now than it is to be called a fucking faggot. Still nothing changes.
>>
>>735194042
>modern American blacks are mostly niggers
>modern American Chinese are mostly reasonable
>The difference between these two is their point of origin
>the difference between their points of origin is not the product of racism
>???
>therefore, blacks are less reasonable than chinese because of racism
You lost me.
>>
>>735194307
Don't forget nogs are 1000x more racist than whites. Coming in slightly under Asians.
>>
>>735189286
So when is your first novel coming out? You seem to be adept at writing fiction.
>>
>>735193645
looooooooooooooooool
>>
>>735193645
We already went through this in the 1700's in Britain you retarded fuck
>>
>>735194307
Don't force desegregation by social class. Scale back benefits for the extremely poor.

Some blacks (and other disadvantaged folks) will still be able to pull themselves out. The rest will continue to live in squalor, but won't impact the rest of us.
>>
>>735194042
There's racism everywhere. There's also different culture everywhere. Everywhere in the world, it's basically a moral thing for families to raise their children to respect others, act kindly, and most controversial for a nigger, to be humble.

Mexicans, Asians, Europeans, Australians, South Americans. Every continent except Africa and the Middle East is a shit bath of the world.

American niggers have every opportunity to do what every culture seems to just get when it comes to family and morals. Niggers just don't seem to get the concept. Racism is an excuse. Everything is an excuse.
>>
Whether you're right or wrong, a single anecdote means nothing. Research paper citations or GTFO.
>>
>>735192832
I believe it. Gypsies can be shady as fuck.
>>
>>735190978
oh man gypsies are so fucking gnarly. they are the mt. everest of niggerdom. I couldn't believe that shit when I visited a friend in Turin last year, and I am from a predominantly black city in California.
>>
>>735194114
>Blame whatever God you believe in, if anything, for making them incorrectly.

well the way i see it, its the environment they are in that causes them to revert to niggerdom.
just a few hundred years ago they where hunting in africa, getting water from rivers. they didnt have bills and other bullshit we all have today.

white folk have understood taxes and jobs to earn a living for thousands of years now. white people went through their phase of being monkeys and murdering each other (crusades and whatnot) but that was a thousand years ago.

what im saying is niggers may still have primitive mentalities.
it doesnt make them stupid, or savage. it just makes them better suited to living in areas that are harsh and unforgiving.

take a look at mexicans and their brutality when it comes to crime. they come from a people who would make sacrifices and cut peoples heads off. but they still had some form of civilization as natives, so theyre a bit more bearable and tolerable to modern age practices.

also, this is /b/ so im not taking my self seriously, and neither should anyone reading this. these are just the ramblings of marijuana induced thoughts.
>>
>>735192358
What are you? Fuckin pmc?
>>
>>735192959
You haven't been around much have you? You ever dealt with cracked out trailer trash? Been to the south? Wiggers?
>>
>>735190987
No shit dude, I live in West Oakland too. The nogs are pretty out of control here.
>>
>>735192610
And the dumb fucks that believe this dumb shit are just eating it up. When you give people what they already WANT TO believe you'll see that they'll buy in despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

They feel great about degrading some people that don't even exist. At least they get to be superior on /b/. Top fucking Kek! This whole thread is a mixture of being gullible, naive, and ignorant. Fucking hell....
>>
>>735192959
White people are just a little more subtle about their niggotry. Most don't tout it around like it's something to be proud of.
>Fuck yeah I stole this bike!
>>
>>735194804
it sounds like you are implying morals are a universal thing.
maybe they are, everyones got morals, just not the same morals.

in one culture, its okay to kill if they dont believe in what you believe, and in other cultures, murder is wrong all around.

racism is a huge scapegoat yea. but you cant pretend it doesnt have something to do with the situation the world finds itself in right now.
>>
Can we get some kind of balance between the liberal whites that created the fantasy land we live in now and

>>735193610
this faggot?

How about, instead of being liberal or conservative, be logical. Anyone think of that?
>>
>>735193741
So you admit that niggers have never been civilized?
What makes you think the are domesticatable?
Is this not the same criteria we use when we evaluate other species on their hostility in a human environment.
We look at their history of interaction among people. If it bad we claim they are a more aggressive species. If it isn't we say that they might be domesticatable.
If someone where to walk up to you and say that a bear is domesticatbale you would likely think that would be a stretch given a bears interaction with humans.
It's all the same with niggers. You can't blame white people for black people acting like apes if they have always acted like apes especially before white people ever showed up
>>
>>735192471
And the best place to eat is a fucking applebees. Nah dude, Oakland is pretty fucking rad. I grew up there when it was super shitty and only recently moved back. I can't believe how much it's changed.
>>
>>735195235
>be logical

but what is logic anon?

sometimes the logical thing isnt the right thing to do. morals and laws and emotions exist that get in the way of logical thinking. not to mention personal agendas and goals ect..

how can a world leader always do the logical thing and not piss off the other half of the world?
>>
>>735193497
What if I told you that genetics prove otherwise?
>>
>>735195436
I mean. There are some leaps we have to take without logic, like:

Killing human beings is wrong
human beings have bodily autonomy

etc

But once you set those parameters, I don't see any reason why you can't let logic dictate the entirety of our ethics code. I really don't give a shit about peoples' emotions. Feelings don't change facts.
>>
>>735193692
Because you should be proud too
>>
>>735195315
the thing is, black people acting like apes is perfectly fine if they where in their natural environment. hell, its probably what you need to act like if you are to live in such harsh conditions as a sparse desert with huge predators like lions , crocs, and hippos.

whose to blame then, if not white people, for the mass migrations of niggers to slave countries including the USA?
>>
>>735191487
Repoing a car, not stealing
>>
>>735194042
At this point in time, they're doing it to themselves. They have so many government programs, scholarships, assistance, etc. that are specifically for blacks. What do whites get? Shit on and called racist for trying to help them. Fuck you. Stop being a part of the problem
>>
File: IMG_7374.jpg (32KB, 456x502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7374.jpg
32KB, 456x502px
>>735195056
>despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary

Premium b8 m8
>>
>>735192283
>>735194307
The worst part is this cycle repeats generation after generation. What sustains this idea of criminal degeneracy as being cool is the media and political correctness.

It is truly tragic how far gone the black community is. At every angle profits are being made and budgets sustained through this cycle of pumping out criminals.

The only solution at repairing the black community is the end of mandatory minimum sentences, end of isolation cells, a huge trade training program, specialized marriage tax cuts, and partial legalization of illegal drugs by fighting the supply and demand factor making dealing unprofitable.
>>
File: 1496247377966-pol.jpg (7KB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
1496247377966-pol.jpg
7KB, 207x207px
>>735195920
>>
>>735195735
Yeah I agree bringing niggers here was a big mistake.
We should just send them all back.
I mean that would honestly fix 90% of the problems in america. I'm not even joking or exaggerating. Yhink about it for a second. Think of a problem you have in america and then imagine the same problem trying to exist without black people around. Like anywhere at all.
I mean the problems just go away
>>
>>735195686
>Feelings don't change facts.
maybe not.
but were all human and emotions are what we are made of.

wed need our world run by super computers in order to have a 100% logical world.

but the logical thing there would be to just get rid of humans entirely.

you say killing human beings is wrong, but why? like i said, some cultures condone the killing of humans to further its influence.

where is the line drawn?
the world is too diverse for what you want.
>>
>>735196010
i disagree. crime and violence will always exist as long as humans are around.

all humans can get violent given the right circumstances. im sure youd kill someone trying to kill you.
>>
>>735190909
Why would you want to leave your car on?
>>
>>735194936
Nah man. I'm a cook and working in restaurants is pretty popular among foreign work agencies. I don't mind it. They do a better job most of the time than the whiny little white bitches that I usually get stuck working with. I'm white as fuck btw so don't go thinking that I meant anything by that other than basic bitches suck as a worker base.
>>
File: 1495812216112-pol.gif (2MB, 320x181px) Image search: [Google]
1495812216112-pol.gif
2MB, 320x181px
>>735195920
This
>>
>>735189286
I'll take shit that never happened for 500.
>>
>>735195056
What are numbers and facts? Crime rates? Imprisonment rates? Amount of racism in whites vs. blacks?
>>
>>735195910

>At this point in time, they're doing it to themselves

yeah i agree with this to some extent.

but they dont have all the blame. the fact is, white interference in africa created modern niggers. and now modern niggers are perpetuating that way of life because it works for a life on the streets.
>>
>>735196148
But what if there wern't any niggers around trying to kill me?

I mean you are ignoring a pretty significant thing here.
Sure crime will always exist but if it is far far lower thats still a great thing.
I mean you libs are always harping about rape.
Rape statistics would plummet!
>>
>>735195188
Racism is the result of nigger and other cultures being shit. By interacting and witnessing what they do. No one is born 100% racist its mostly environmental.

You can't say everyone is racist for no reason at all AND say it impacts everything. Why aren't whites in America as racist towards every other race? mudslimes and niggers are hated because they do stuoid shit 100% of the time
>>
>>735191698
>black /pol/ lurker
I believe most /pol/ posters are the scum of the earth and deserve the slowest and more painful death imaginable, but a black /pol/tard is even lower than them. A BIG FUCK YOU TO YOU.
>>
>>735191487
This meme is made by libtards, they're pointing stereotypes of male black characters in gaming
>>
>>735196619
Thts an interesting thought.
It's kind of like a win win.
The right gets to get rid of black people and the left gets lower rape statistics.
Nobody loses
>>
>>735196619
>>735196619
well take a look at it through a different lense.

what if all white people where sent back to europe?
would crimes related to mental illness decrease? would it make america better?
white kid goes crazy and murders their own entire family and the dog. would our movie theaters be safe from people like the batman killer? or people like the church shooter? would our schools be safe?

to be honest maybe crime would go down if niggers all left. but im 100% sure it would be replaced with other types of crime.
>>
>>735190978
Yeah I was in Italy for 3 years, your gypsies and niggerest.
>>
>>735196683
because the media is white. theyre gonna going to report on white crimes. no one is born 100% racist i agree. but everyone feels comfortable when theyre are similar people around them.

its not a "i hate niggers" thing
its a "i hate different people" thing.

mostly because we dont understand each other, we think things like "oh he committed a crime,i would never do that. it must be because hes different than me. it must be because hes black"
>>
>>735197230
theyre NOT going to report~~

correction, my bad
>>
File: cat1.webm (564KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
cat1.webm
564KB, 720x1280px
seriously though why do blacks like hurting things so much?
>>
File: cats2.webm (674KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
cats2.webm
674KB, 640x400px
they are fucking sick
>>
>>735190042
Fact
>>
>>735196723
Same
>>
>>735197230
>but everyone feels comfortable when theyre are similar people around them.
This right fucking here.

Why does the govt and people high up try to shove diversity down everyone's throats? We're human. That's how we feel. If we want to not live near niggers or whoever, why is it racist? It's biologically embedded into our DNA to not want to be near others.
>>
File: cats3.webm (441KB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
cats3.webm
441KB, 202x360px
>>735196723
why?
>>
>>735190042
police go up and down my street every few minutes.

sometimes 6 or 7 gang units will all gather in the parking lot i live next to. probably planning or some shit.

always go inside when that shits going down.
several family members have had bullets hit walls / wooden posts just a few feet away from them.

i once saw a guy beat some woman with a bat for like 10 minutes. cops never came lol.

i live in a shit neighborhood. 0 niggers
90% hispanic
10% white.
>>
File: 1495861814904.png (161KB, 263x215px) Image search: [Google]
1495861814904.png
161KB, 263x215px
>>735189523
>Y'all spelt ya'll
Oh you live in the hood because you're retarded and can't afford anywhere else
>>
File: 1495769693447-g.jpg (73KB, 750x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1495769693447-g.jpg
73KB, 750x1166px
>>735196723
>Not reading all my post.
>>735193971
>>735195920
>>
>>735196960
I'm glad you asked
If white people were sent back to europe pure chaos would spring to life in america. There would be now law enforcement, no upholding of any of societys basic core ethical standards. A free for all would erupt forth and the living standards of society would drastically plummet. I think black people would have a hard time just figureing out how to feed themselfs and maintain water and food supplies at that point.

Kek about your mental illness shit. Whatever dude. Sure some white people get crazy but i'd much rather walk into a random white home then a black home. Crazy people that go on rampages are an unfortunate by product of a civilized nation. They are far worth living in a civilized nation though.
You are out of your mind if you think america would be safer by removing white people top fucking kek my sides have left the solar system

Replaced with other types of nonspecific crime eh. Probably because you can't think of any.
>>
File: believe.gif (2MB, 211x191px) Image search: [Google]
believe.gif
2MB, 211x191px
>>735190199
>>
File: cats4.webm (220KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
cats4.webm
220KB, 854x480px
>>
>>735197958
cuz it's counterintuitive and people end up hating each other more than government. Keeps people divided and controllable. Hitler did the same shit.
>>
>>735197958
because it sounds nice to say "we are all lovely human beings and we should all love each other"

when you say that shit, everyone gets behind you. its a guaranteed vote. at least for the people aiming at a left audience.
>>
>>735189286
Your bait is outdated and full of holes. Try harder Trumpet.
>>
>>735198364
Kinda like you mother, Bernet.
>>
>>735196376
The africans that come over here on work visas are pretty fucking niggerish too. They're culture has always been shit long before we became involved.
Tribal warfare = gang warfare
>>
>>735198173
black people hold high level positions in our society, black people are in our government, black people are in our hospitals and are some of the best around.

you act like literally all black people are apes and that the country would fall apart without whites. thats just really stupid

thats why im done with this conversation.
>>
>>735198256
diversity is our strength. Unless we're the elite, we don't want third world criminals in our neighborhoods.
>>
I caught a little niglet trying to steal tools out of my truck. I held him till the cops came at which point the tried to pull the "this adult beat me up! I'm just a kid!" card. So of course, daddy nigger shows up to get his spawn and tells me that he'll kill me soon. I have 81 acres and I've seen him on my land a couple times now. I'm thinking once deer season opens, there's gonna be an "accident" if he shows up again.
>>
File: 1483401567213.jpg (60KB, 451x471px) Image search: [Google]
1483401567213.jpg
60KB, 451x471px
I'll eat a niggers child for about tree fiddy, no more no less
>>
>>735198364
even if this was b8, it's still a more than fair representation of the animals we're talking about.
>>
>>735198456
>They're culture has always been shit long before we became involved.
true but relatively speaking.

its just not fair to compare a tribal people with a technologically advanced, spare-faring civilization.
>>
>>735198559
if you're in the US you can legally shoot him can't you?
>>
>>735198559
thats an extremely retarded plan.
having a history with this individual and it being recorded will not help you out when you "accidentally" shoot him.

maybe set up animal traps big enough for a small ape. not to kill, but to maim.
>>
>>735190978
Here in my country the gov built a commie block for them to live in, and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM just threw their trash out their Windows, to the point where it formed a huge stinking mound that leaned against the building. Finally the city paid a company to come remove it and clean the building, and the Fucking gypsies started doing it again!!! A reporter asked them why, after we just helped you clean it up, they said something like "we know the city will just come clean it again!"
>>
>>735189286
I'm black. Seriously though, why all the extra misspelled words and whatnot? Why try to offend people reading online that you have never met? Do you truly believe in 2017 blanket racism applies to any group?
>>
>>735198694
why aren't the technologically advanced....like at all?

Whites were once tribal
>>
quads tho?
>>
>>735198498
Getting a little triggered eh?
That why you just strawmanned the fuck out of that argument changed the topic and then ran away? Top kek dude.

Sure some black people do great things and I yhink they should be praised. But usually when a black person makes it that far they themsleves admit to hating black culture and also admit that being black didn't hold them back in the slightest.
Black culture is the problem not black people. But you can't get rid of the culture without getting rid of most of them.
Next time you try to make an arguement please try to do so without using anecdotes ;)
>>
>>735198883
caps was obviously to emphasize that these people where screaming.

if you where offended by a caps lock, you are a nigger.
>>
>>735198883
because that's how they talk. many can't speak properly.
>>
>>735198813
Not unless he "poses a threat to me" but I have no obligation to retreat.
>>735198838
It's either that or go confront him when he's on my property. If he chimps out, he's a legal kill.
>>
>>735198498
Keeping the decent ones is hardly worth putting up with the bad ones. Lose the good ones, literally nothing in society changes, remove the bad ones, we become one of the safest countries to live in again, prisons across the country close, I could go on and on.
>>
>>735189286
Good thing even though i live past East LA, theres no niggers in my neighborhood
>>
>>735192945

a bike competition?

you mean a bike race?
>>
>>735198896
dont quite understand what you are trying to say.
care to rephrase?
>>
>>735189286
You mean poor people right? Cus trashy white moms do the same thing lolz
>>
>>735194921
Hadn't heard this approach yet dude. Am curious bout it and will prolly keep it in my head to look up some day.

I also recently started thinking, you know, when they say its the culture and all making them "different" or "bad", well, who and what created the culture? Did some fairy come and tell them, yo, here's your culture, you gotta live it now like this the next 2000 years. No, they did it themselves, so, if someone says those ppl are "different or bad" because of their culture, to me it basically means people of that race must genetically resemble those "different or bad" traits.
Especially if you take the argument of "poverty" and "oppression" etc. Like I get it, it would make the development hard, but statistically its not like for the entirety of their cultural existance it is that these hurdles existed. You know, like if something repeatedly fucks up over an infinite duration, well then its likely its fucked up and not a coincidence each time.
>>
>>735198498
of course there are some blacks that can contribute to society. but on average, anon has a point.

and of course society would fall apart without whites, we invented our society.
>>
>>735198883
Not any group. Just blacks :^)
>>
>>735190909
why even take the risk? it takes all of 5 seconds to start the car
>>
>>735189523
Niggers only live in the hood. My black neighbors would beat that kids ass for being a thief.
>>
>everyone ignores your post yet keep talking about the same thing over and over
>>735191698
>>735193971
>>735195920
>>735198168
As a fellow black person I can confidently say that our shit is fucked. The monstrous actions these cage monkeys do when they endure psychological torture in prison isn't unexpected. It's all part of the plan.
>>
>>735199120
why are blacks still tribal, even today? how come whites evolved from tribes, but not blacks? was it the climate they lived in? whites also lived in harsh climates, as well as other races which were able to advance beyond simple tribalism. why do you think this is?
>>
>>735197230
The media is Jewish. Not white
>>
File: dfqfeq2w.jpg (62KB, 490x529px) Image search: [Google]
dfqfeq2w.jpg
62KB, 490x529px
>>735189286
These are people who come from third world countries and suddenly they are catapulted into civilization, which comes with high civilized standard of living they cannot fathom.
>>
>>735193497
Even if thats true, who cares? The problems in the black community are real, and just spouting out what reasons may or may not be to blame doesnt address the problem. Its the "two wrongs make a who cares" argument.
>>
>>735199006
>>735199027
>>735199155
Chill bro, seems to me it's deeper for you guys tho. Like anon called me niggas yet has not met me. It's really hurtful because the same shit you're doing now, you will deny is a factor in everyday black life. Ijs bro
>>
>>735199077
>prisons across the country close,
lol no.
plenty of mexicans and mentally ill bad apple white folk. also, prisons are business and they will find a way to make money.

>literally nothing in society changes
also no. people that would have normally been treated wiill go untreated and die.
even just one person dying because of this will cause a change that will forever change the course of history. even if its the smallest details being changed.
>>
>>735199471
until it happens to you then you'd fucking care.
>>
>>735199738
Re read what i was saying retard.
>>
>>735189286
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>735199172
Never been to a small town, have you anon?
I don't lock my doors, when visiting friends I can leave my keys and loaded rifle in my truck. When in high school you would find all the trucks with rifles in them during deer season and nobody batted an eye about it.
>>
>>735199352
well we all came from africa.
some groups moved north, got lighter skin cuz the sun wasnt so harsh. where able to farm and develop in forgiving landscapes.

some groups stayed in africa, got dark skin cuz the sun was really hot. not a great place to farm so they remained nomadic / tribal. unable to settle. they kept what works for them in this environment and thats being the biggest baddest predators they can be.
>>
>>735189286
My nigga, just drive to a trailer park, roll down the window and listen up. You're gonna hear just as ridiculous shit. It's called degeneracy and it extends far beyond black people.
>>
>>735189520
Dunno. Do people still do bikes? Everyone in my area 14 and up is either learning to drive or driving an actual vehicle.
>>
>>735196723
Your opinion is meaningless and a piece of shit, just like you. And I don't even need to browse /pol/ to think that. Please, leave.
>>
>>735199802
to be honest i dont know what you where trying to say either.

this is me
>>735193497
>>
>>735190199
You do beasitality is a sin right?
>>
>>735199872
>well we all came from africa.
this has recently been proven wrong

what about all the places in africa where they can farm? what about first nations peoples in north america? their climate was very nice. what about whites in places with harsh climates? they still evolved beyond tribalism. your answer is very simple and doesnt account for all these things. you think blacks never evolved past tribalism because africa isn't a great place to farm, even though many parts are?
>>
File: Cool_story_bro.jpg (61KB, 571x570px) Image search: [Google]
Cool_story_bro.jpg
61KB, 571x570px
>>735191698
>>
>>735199939
yeah every race has its niggers.

unfortunately some races have more niggers than normies.
>>
>>735189286
All niggers should be exterminated.
>>
>>735200050
Your excusing their actions because of bad parents. Then saying its not the parents fault either because of racism/bad law etc etc. im saying even if that is all true, who tf cares? Your not offering any solutions to the real problems in the black community just by giving reasons as to why they have the problems.
>>
File: 1495825929151.jpg (655KB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
1495825929151.jpg
655KB, 2272x1704px
You underestimate my power.
>>
>>735199833
>anyone being racist stays in pol
how fucking new are you? this isn't your safespace, faggot
>>
>>735200108
well i was speaking more specifically about the actual tribal peoples still living there.
there are obviously large cities and industrial zones there where its possible to farm and what not.
and yeah lots of white folk couldnt farm in their areas so they left and slaughtered other areas to take for themselves. the vikings for instance did this.

also,
>this has recently been proven wrong

any sources on this? interested.
>>
>>735200108
Plus white farmers made South-Africa an agricultural powerhouse... Buuuut then they got deposed and look at the country now ::D
>>
>>735199833
Gb2reddit
>>
>>735191698
As a mixed nigger I can confirm this. If I stayed with my father I would have been a convicted felon before I turned 20.
>>
>>735200108
They actually kicked out white farmers because the farmers were doing to well compared to black people AND THEN THEY ALL STARVED HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ahh man you just can't make this shit up. Brings tears to my eyes
>>
>>735200248
if i had solutions id run for office.

but im on /b/ spouting my opinions.
im just trying to say why i think these problems exist. i never implied i had answers.
>>
>be me
>be playing D&D
>nice night breeze starts up
>open the balcony door
>a while later hear arguing
>"Damn it DeShaun! You cheated on me again!"
I'm not changing the name, the guy's name really was DeShaun. I might not be spelling it how he does bc I didn't bother to ask
>"No! You can't go inside. Move in with one of your other hoes. I'm done wit you"
>"Damn it, DeShaun! You know she got herpes, and you never use a condom."
>GM adds DeShaun to the game
>a whoremongering half-orc that never uses condoms
>>
>>735200345
Ayeee you said what i was gonna say!
>>
>>735200462
mixed mexican here.
mom mexican
dad white.

dad died when i was 3 months old and i know for a fact if he had been around, id be much much better off instead of living in the rat hole i live in now.
>>
>>735190539
Same i had a friend in college from Senegal and he was surprised to see black people here are so criminal in nature. They don't even worship Allah or honor Mohammed, his Prophet.
>>
>>735198241
Why are his trousers half-way down his arse?
>>
>>735189520
you'd be amazed by them too if your race had never invented anything as useful and simple as the wheel
>>
>>735191698
My parents divorced when I was 9, not seen my dad since because he was an abusive cunt and hit my mother.

Explain why I didn't grow up to be a criminal? Only diff in my situation is that I'm white..
>>
>>735200317
>"I was cherry picking more specifically this area and period in time. Not the rest of the areas and periods of time that prove me wrong"
Thread posts: 207
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.