[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /b/, I'm 22 years old and my girlfriend just left me

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 13

File: IMG_0229.jpg (21KB, 307x307px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0229.jpg
21KB, 307x307px
Hi /b/, I'm 22 years old and my girlfriend just left me with a "It's not you it's me" kinda thing. We've been together for 6 years and we haven't been or slept with anyone else ; she's my only one. We are supposed to meet again in a week to confirm or not if it is over for good. I really mees to get her back because she was the best thing in my life and I don't see myself get through anything without her. I'd rather just kill myself than going through life without her. What should I do now? I'm really fucked up right now and I just don't know what to do to get her back/get through this if it's over. Thanks
>>
>>735177826
Relax my dude, grills are like that, mine left me cause "My sarcasm killed her", maybe shes right but i mean, theyre all crazy thots,dont let it drown you, you can get someone better, im talking in experience
>>
>>735177826
That's always a good line. Break up with me or I'll kill myself.
What's the real reason she's leaving you?
depends
>>
>>735178024
She says she loves me still but she doesn't think that it will work out at long term
>>
>>735177997
For real, theres no one better and everyone always told me how lucky I was
>>
>>735178122
It's bullshit. Get the truth out of her.
She's either fallen out of love with you, which is hard but leave that shit or there's another man in the picture

Women always look after themselves first, remember that, it's for selfish reasons she's breaking up not because she's worried about you. get the truth out brah
>>
>>735178165
I see my d00d, the problem is you, youre a whinnie bitch and girls doesnt like that, they want a man to support in, not a crybaby, you need to be more alpha
>>
>>735177826
Just think about the next guy shes gonna fuck. Think about how shes gonna tell him how small your cock was and you never gave her an orgasm. You are about to be a cuck anon.
>>
She's fucking somebody else
>>
>>735178349
Dude i'm fucking 6'6'' and 240 and I'm not a crybaby and o'm considered alpha as fuck, the thing is that our opinions grew up to be different since we are together since we were 16 years old. Thats also what she told me
>>
>>735178302
She was aleays there for me and always put me before her and now she said that she needs to start making choice and be happy herself
>>
>>735178437
She would have told me she is honest.
>>
>>735178398
At least I had sum fuck and I'm not a fat autist living in my parents basement playing WoW.
>>
>>735178720
She wants to fuck other cocks anon get it through your head.
>>
>>735178817
lol...the cuck is mad.
>>
>>735178886
Thats not helping me right now, I need to know what should I do right now I got a 4 days weekend and I'm alone and fuxking depressed
>>
>>735178659
ninininini Rantings, if she loved you she wouldnt care about your opinions,it seems that she just wants to left you tbqhwy
>>
>>735178939
He just doesn't need useless piece of shit like you trolling in his thread, I'm asking real questions
>>
File: IMG_0496.jpg (301KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0496.jpg
301KB, 960x960px
i've been where you've been many times, OP. this is a new beginning for you, although it may not seem like it now. you're 22 and you've just lost your high school girlfriend, welcome to adulthood, fucker.

don't bother to try getting her back, girls always pull this shit around that age, they need to fly free and be sluts. don't be sad though, that only means that there are plenty of newly single girls out there looking for a guy like you to fuck around with. there will be more girls and more heartbreak along the way, enjoy the ride while it lasts.

one day you will look back upon this time as one of the most exciting times in your life, hang in there, OP.
>>
>>735179037
She still love me and she cried even more than me doing it but she's an overthinker and always see life 10 years in the future
>>
>>735179248
Thanks anon, they say that time will do it but man it hurts so fucking bad right now
>>
>>735179266
Maybe shes in her days, bitches go bananas in those days, just grab her by the shoulders, see her in the eyes and tell her "I dont know what is going on in your head, but what i know is that i love you babe, youre my world and there is nothing i wouldnt do for you, so please stop thinking about the future and start living the present, a present i want to live whit you" oor some shit like that
>>
>>735179510
Will try anon thanks
>>
>>735179367
and it will hurt for awhile yet, but "they" are right, time will heal this wound. don't waste that time on heartbreak for too long, you're still young, trust me, there will be other girls.
>>
When you stay together with your childhood/teenage love, this is what happens. Those relationships never last and are not supposed to. Just be glad it ended now, because if it ended years later you'd feel much worse.
>>
Saadman here
I from what you've written I think it may indeed be a "long term problem", possibly work and support, or possibly family issues or many idiosyncrasies that have driven her over the edge (not likely), thus she has prematurely left in order to cope better etc.
I'd know,
>>
>>735179797
A reason why I don't try to fuck my childhood friends, they're much better as just friends and all chill
>>
>>735179797
this is exactly true. that first love burns the brightest, but honestly, at 22, this is pretty much the perfect time for you to be single and gain some experience out there.
>>
>>735177826
I've "left" my gf (not officially just have freedom to browse) and let me tell you "there's always someone better" depends on your outlook and social capabilities/status. Do remember that beggars cannot be choosers, e.g better person may not be yours
>>
>>735179031

Theres always another person in the picture to these situations Anon.
>>
She is read to let go. You are not. There is no easy answer to fix a broken heart. I wish the best for your situation. In time everything should be alright.
>>
>>735179983
The thing is that all of my life plans and everything I was going to do, in my head she would be by my side, I have nothing left
>>
>>735180031
I have a lot of friends, i'm very cool socially and im in university and working in a bank but I don't want anyone else, went I look around my I see lots of beautiful girls but they don't have the special thing my gf/ex has
>>
>>735180292
Thanks anon
>>
>>735180365
It's highly likely you'll find someone else that replaces her in those plans in your head. Or you might not - you never know. Nevertheless, you should never base your life plans or goals on other people. People come and go, relationships end and new ones start. They're not forever.
>>
>>735180555
Nice trips
Look I see the same about my gf
Every time I think of her o go "she's not meant for me" and force myself to not care
Cold turkey son
>>
Dump the nudes bro
>>
>>735180859
She so beautiful that no one deserves them
>>
Just straight up confront her like the other anons are suggesting. Tell her to be straight up with you because you deserve to know, "Did you fall out of love/stop loving me or is there someone else?"
It's fucked up that she leaves like that without any closure.
Don't fall for that "Let's get together one more time to see if we are REALLY done." bullshit line, if she doesn't know that, it's already over.
>>
>>735180365
yeah, that's how i felt when i lost my girlfriend of 5 years at 23... then at 24 i met another girl and spent 6 more years thinking the exact same thing about her. there will be others, OP.
>>
File: IMG_0285.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0285.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>735180859
Pic related, my gf/ex
>>
>>735180555
>but they don't have the special thing my gf/ex has
Look, we've all been there before. Well, maybe some of us. But we've all been there with the "Fuck, but I'll never find someone like her" bullshit. But you have to realize that she is just human. There are many girls like her out there, maybe with even better qualities and still be just as interested in you or even more. Never fucking sell yourself short over a woman, that's fucking textbook dude you should know that.
>>
>>735177826
gonna sound harsh but in all probability she has lost interest. it happens, usually when they find someone else before they give that line. my only advice is to move on, cause if what i'm guessing is the case then after she realizes the mistake shes made shes gonna try and undo it. just don't be weak
>>
>>735181087
I did ask her that in 6 years if she loved me at least a little that she would tell me the real reason and there wasn't any other reasons, she is a good person I believe her
>>
>>735177826
Don't kill yourself over 1 women, as they say there is plenty of fish in the sea
>>
>>735177826
I'll be brief, you're a faggot, BUT there's more
I've been in your exact same shoes, let her go, don't turn back, it might be a while till you find another one...but the fact is you were good enough to be a BF, so it's gonna happen again. Almost two years later, I've found a new girl, and I'm happier, yeah those two years really sucked but...hey...wurf
>>
>>735181522
A classic, 1 lost 10 found
>>
>>735177826
Stop being a little bitch. Man up. Go to the club, take a couple shots, talk some bitch up, then take her and make sweet passionate sex to her. ez
>>
>>735181427
No loving happy marriage ends in divorce. That's all I gotta say, buddy.
>>
>>735181087
Yeah this, don't let it drag out, she's playing because she's indecisive. It's going to hurt but if she doesn't want to power through this period of "lovelessness", than you're better off without her in the long run (may not seem like it now)
>>
>>735177826
You're overly dependent and if you can't live for your own sake, you shouldn't be with other people.
A relationship needs to be symbiotic not parasitic.
>>
>"We are supposed to meet again in a week to confirm or not if it is over for good"

Reeks of immature relationship. She's not special, find another one.

Also, it IS you, she's just too passive aggressive to say it. Its a difference of personalities though, don't take to too hard.
>>
>>735181611
Tried ladt night amd wasted 200 bucks and just passed the fuck out crying outside the bar
>>
>>735177826
Oh OP, I was just like you a few years ago. Except my gf cheated on me after five fucking years.
I tried to kill myself, like you want. But I found a better solution, fuck everything you can, take every drug you can get, have fun and if you die by an overdose while you do, so be it.
Just numb the pain with sex and drugs.
>>
>>735181749
But she is the fucking best girl and most beautiful girl I have ever seen, even 6 years later fuck
>>
>>735181975

Also, forgot to mention that "to confirm its over" means "for me to beg for her to come back". For the sake of any pride you might have, do not.
>>
>>735181762
That is true about be anon tho, she was the thing that pushed me through everything, I never done anything bu myself she carried me
>>
>>735177826
She's met someone else, dude. Don't believe otherwise. Don't pry, just spare your dignity and move on.
>>
>>735182181
Then you need to work on becoming your own whole person, who does things that benefit you and helps you improve your situation.
It's basically a case of you needing to grow up and taking responsibility for yourself.
This doesn't entail doing this on your own though, asking professionals for help is also taking responsibility for your situation.
>>
>>735179248
/thread.
>>
>>735182480
She told me that. That I need to find something that I love and to do it, to learn to be happy by myself. That all the happiness I had was through her and that it isnt sane. Also I lost 2 family members this year and fell into depression and she said that she could never happy because she always had to make me happy
>>
>>735182784
Well then you know what you need to do.
Go get grief counseling, find a hobby you like, think about what you want to do with your life and pursue it. Family, friends and lovers can give you moral support, but you can't expect them to fix you or maintain your happiness for you.
>>
>>735183031
I lnow that this IS the thing that I should do but I do not have the energy to start anything, it was like that even before the break up, it will be even harder after
>>
File: 1482981083856.jpg (18KB, 183x183px) Image search: [Google]
1482981083856.jpg
18KB, 183x183px
>>735182480
>It's basically a case of you needing to grow up and taking responsibility
>>
the best thing you can do for yourself is move on. you aren't going to win her back. don't try to win her back. it is inevitable that there will be a time where you're still fixated on her, but the faster you accept that it is over and that your life isn't wrecked because 1 girl broke up with you, the faster you'll get back to being happy again.
>>
File: 1491880955164.jpg (12KB, 183x183px) Image search: [Google]
1491880955164.jpg
12KB, 183x183px
>>735183693
>It's basically a case of you needing to grow up and taking LOG
>>
File: chad.jpg (49KB, 560x602px) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
49KB, 560x602px
Haha ha Girls amarite Guys? Yeah dude me and my girlfriend haha.
>>
>>735183592
You're not doing it on your own, I said you needed to ask for help from a professional.
They will help you take all the tiny little steps, that you need to become a happier mature individual.
Look up cognitive behavioral therapy and find someone who practices it near you to help you out.
Mindfullness meditation can also be a great help.
>>
>>735177826
Was in a reltionship for over 5 years with my ex and she cheated on me and broke up with me. Thought I was going to kill myself but hey I'm still here trying to do something with my life. You won't feel this way until a year later or so but you'll get over it
>>
>>735183938
Alright, I'll try
>>
I am the same age, but only have my gf for 3 years or something. She also tried to break up but we made it right. I think it really depends on who she is, you know her best.
>>
>>735178659
if you're so alpha why do you have to explain youeself. true alphas don't baby wipe
>>
>>735184731
You must be a lot more alpha fapping to traps and fur in your basement and mot having any friends and never had sex. Add up your tiny cock and we have the top tier alpha in the thread guys
>>
>>735177826
Live your life as if women did not exist. That's what I do and I have everything I ever wanted. If love happens, go for it. If not, whatever. It's special if you have it and it's just chemistry if you don't.
>>
>>735184469
Good, that is the first step.
>>
>>735177826
Tell her you love her and still love spending time with her. Say you're going to be heartbroken if she leaves but you have to be mature and you won't stand in the way of the her happiness. Then say if she ever really needs something, you'll be there for her.

Then DO NOT TEXT OR CALL her.

Eventually she'll be pestering you and begging to see you.

Worked for me
>>
File: counting money.jpg (34KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
counting money.jpg
34KB, 640x427px
>>735177826
> I'd rather just kill myself than going through life without her.
Sounds like a plan. Can I have your shit before you pop off? I'll take care of everything. Have you got any cash? You can paypal that to nigganeedsweed@gmail.

The goods will take a little doing, but I can help you sell all your shit if you give me the cash after you unload.

Start now. Ebay. Get some good prices, will ya? None of this "I'll give it all away" shit. I need some good money for your stuff.
>>
>>735185806
I will try, hope it will do well for me, haven't texted her yet but it is so hard not to, i'm gonna write her a letter, she always wanted me to write her one but I never did.
>>
>>735179510
This is the last resort and it doesn't always work. She will see it as begging and also feel you're being manipulative.
>>
>>735186104
Alright will do if I commit. Got 10k in my account, 5k worth of stuff and a 25k worth car
>>
>>735186129
>>735177826

Don't do it OP, I was in your exact same situation 10 months ago and I can tell you right now she's not coming back no matter how much you care.

Do yourself a favor and do what other people are saying, find out what's really going on and take away all her power. Mine didn't even bother telling me in person, told me to wait a month for her to "think about it". Stop looking at her as your perfect person for a second, realize she's capable of doing wrong, and figure out who/what she's leaving you for. Essentially, win.
>>
>>735186129
Post a picture of the letter
>>
>>735177826
No offense but at 22 your both still babies. People change dramatically in their twenties. Cash in your chips and move on. It's probably the best thing that will ever happen to you. At least you didn't get her preggo, or bullshit each other into middle age.
>>
>>735186620
Wont be a quick letter, I target 5 pages
>>
>>735182089
Do NOT do this OP!! Some partying and fucking hoes after a breakup is fine. But I went balls to the wall like this guy after my ex cheated. Ended up a heroin addict (which is something I never thought I'd even consider touching) and now I'm a year sober from that and about 5 years after that breakup, I just wish I focused more on bettering myself and doing anything I've ever wanted while I couldn't have while in a relationship. Party and have your fun, enjoy being single. But numbing depression with substances is a very slippery slope.
>>
>>735186601
I disagree. Be the bigger man, be mature and be loving, then cut her off. She'll start to miss you and you'll have put doubts in her mind.

Go out and get some more pussy because she'll probably be out getting dicked.
>>
OP here, keep em coming guys it's really helping me getting through this aweful day. Thanks guys!
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
Anon, it's hard right now but look on the bright side. You don't need a girlfriend! Just smoke some weed go out meet new people enjoy life! There's always more people to meet and good times to be had. Don't let this get you down anon. Maybe take up a new hobbie, or hell, if your worries about girls anon there are lots of Girls out there you'll find one that is better then her and your gunna be wondering why you ever were with her. I know it's hard. I'm in a relationship as well with a girl I love very much. But if she broke up with me, I would just have to deal with it, just like anyone hS to deal with a break up. It's hard but you'll get thru it anon. Don't let these other people get ya down she seems like she was a good girl but there's better, it's not necessarily that she's looking for another cock, although that could be a factor. Did you talk to her since then anon?
>>
Stay strong we are here for you anon
>>
>>735181140
probably already fucking chad
>>
>>735179031
You should wait and prepare for a break up. Prepare to feel shitty for some time. After that you'll meet some one else and you will look back on how desperate it all seemed and how silly it acually was.
>>
>>735187007
She broke up yesterday in the evening, she was waiting for me after my work, broke up and was gone, I didnt try to contact her since then
>>
>>735186784
Well if you want to post it , I'll read it. I'm interested to see how this goes for you. Also if she does leave, don't kill yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (262KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
262KB, 720x1080px
Don't go crazy on the hard drugs like I did smoke some weed if u need I escape drugs take it from a recovering drug addict it will not add to your problems!! Please listen to us because that is serious. You do not want to life your mess up even more and drugs will surely do that!!
>>
Dear OP,
She wants to explore, she wants to have more options in life. She's definitely planning to date some older men. You can't do much.
>>
>>735182009
Than you should leave her. If she's not sure about breaking up and you try to fuck others than she is right for dumping you.
>>
Eat her pussy good dude.
>>
>>735177826
Honesty she's already with another dude and she's actively dating and fucking him to see if there's something there. You're her backup plan. Even if she does come back it will only last unti she finds someone new.

Move on and find someone better.
>>
>>735177826
mm
>>
>>735177826
Who cares? Fuck her, you're better off within her if she's just going to up and leave you like that.
>>
File: 1495294357746.jpg (73KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
1495294357746.jpg
73KB, 400x398px
>>735177826
https://discord.
----------
gg/ctagmQE
>>
>>735187320
The thing is also that i'm a french canadian and that you probably won't undertand any of it, except if you know french
>>
>>735186955
>She'll start to miss you and you'll have put doubts in her mind.
Not if she's already got someone else, trust me.

I even tried exactly what you said, you feel good about yourself for a while, but it fades away as you go on and details emerge about what was really going on. You have to get the whole truth up front, let her admit she's being an emotionally driven dumbass herself and you won't ever look back as you do better
>>
>>735185806
Obvious cuckold is obvious
>>
>>735177826
She's out taking a week's worth of other cocks to see if it satisfies her for now or she needs more.

Good luck, moron.

(It'll look better on you if you're the one to end the relationship but you don't sound like you have any balls, so that's probably out of the question, yeah?)
>>
>>735187335
The first thing I did yesterday was passout by myself and buying 60 of coke, i can have drug issues myself, she was the one getting me out of this
>>
>>735187390
I was even eating her ass like groceries, still dumped me
>>
^^^No way maybe you didnt do it good enough idk?
>>
>>735187744
Everytime I did
>>
>>735178659
She just wants to find someone else because she thinks she can do better. End of story. She's only saying all this bs to "spare your feelings".
>>
Do you have any other info other than "its me"?
>>
>>735177826
hey man, it seems like this because she's the only youve been with. give it time. I'm not gonna say go out and get laid because youre not gonna want to.
at first its just gonna suck and all you want is her, to talk to her, to tell her about things you saw that she might like.

youll be like "wow she'd like this song" and shit like that for a few months.

then youll stop crying and start feeling numb.
then a few weeks later itll suck again and youll struggle.

and then youll see a girl who is cute and is actually kinda fun to talk to.

give it time. let her go. love fades, it happens. youre more than young enough to still go out and enjoy love.
>>
>>735187489
If she's already fucking someone else then forget about her.

If you motherfuck her you're just going to reaffirm her decision to leave. Leave her with the memory of a man she can respect.
>>
>>735181140
Blacked
>>
>>735185806
Worked for me this too
>>
Do you have a micropenis situation going?
>>
>>735180171
This is fucking true. It's happened to me a couple of times
>>
>>735188128
Nah average/slightly over average id say
>>
>>735187972
Bro she's leaving no matter what, the idea that there's a chance you can win her back is a fantasy for the movies. Therefore, it's our job to figure out what's actually going on before they put all the blame on us. Bitches (mind you bitches, not women) love to never admit they do anything wrong, and if she's leaving him out of nowhere, something's up.

>Leave her with the memory of a man she can respect.

Hell no, leave her with the memory of a man she needs to fear ever meeting again. Rape, kill, pillage.
>>
How about asking her for dinner "one last time" and you pull out all the tricks in the book and act really romantic and stuff and make proper love to her later?
>>
Couples who met in their teens never last, in my experience.
>>
>>735188392
wut length?
>>
>It's not you it's me
Damn right it's her.
>>
>>735188506
If you're dumb enough to do this I hope you kys
>>
Yeah like others say just move on anon. People come and go. Learn to be by yourself. Buy yourself some cool shit or take a vacation somewhere. Find a hobby or some goal to work towards and put her in the past already. My ex cheated on me and done the same shit. Gonna start saying she was happy and you changed somewhere along the way blah blah blah bs. She just wants out. Let her go and don't look back. Don't let it linger and try and tell her you can change and all that. Not worth it cause she will still leave, it'll just take longer and be more painful. Sucks for a while, maybe a few weeks, but it does get better and ya might find someone Xtimes better than her
>>
>>735188506
You made me laugh out loud anon haha
>>
>>735178751
I guarantee if it is over you're gonna find out real fast that shes fucking another guy whether she tells you she is or not. 50 bucks says she won't be single more than a couple weeks.
>>
>>735177826
Don't talk to her at all, go do some stuff to keep her off your mind. If she wants to meet up in a week that just means she's playing games with you. Just keep busy and make yourself better. Just imagine walking by her in 2 years with a girl that blows her out of the water. If you let this get to you too much it'll fuck you up for a while.
>>
>>735177826
I wish having a girlfriend leave me was what I'm worried about
>>
>>735188773
You've obviously never dated a thot pretending to be a person
>>
>>735177826
Dude, there is always someone else. Sometimes multiple other people. Lemme tell you a story.

>7 years ago, my fiancee tried to cuck me. It worked, we broke up, went our separate ways and she's living in a trailer court with some other dude and two kids from other fathers.
>I tried killing myself twice after that and was clinically dead for 3 minutes in the ambulance after my buddy stopped by and found me.

>Since then, I found someone completely unexpected that i already knew (we'd had a rocky relationship until certain things went down that allowed us to realize we hated eachother because of other people) and we have been married for 6 years.

>3 years ago, we convinced one of our mutual co-workers who had just gone through a shitty relationship to start hanging with us (mainly cause wife likes chicks with bigger tits than her).
>Then she and my wife approached me a 2 years back and proposed polygamy to me and things are awesome.

>50% extra household income, someone is always available to watch the kids (of which there are 2 for each of the girls) and there has never been a major issue with the girls argument-wise.

My point is that you can come back from the lowest point in any life and live the dream if you work at it.
>If you find yourself too weak to manage building up to your dreams it, do a flip on the way down, faggot.
>>
>>735188827
I can't tell if this is good or not, at least half of it is satire
>>
>>735177826
Being with one girl for six years is not knowing what a relationship is like. Consider yourself lucky you get to expand your horizons and grow independently of her.
>>
you offer her to become swingers, bonus is you get to fuck other women.
>>
>>735178302
This anon is trying to hurt you because he's an asshole. There's nothing more too it then she wants out. She still loves you in some capacity. Don't ruin it by being a blubbering moron. Just let it go. Life without her will be more normal than you think. She will move on a lot faster than you though so prepay your anus
>>
>>735189474
But it's hard to let her go knowing that none of us did anything bad to eachother yesterday I was so in love and everything was fine then she came out o>>735189815
ff nowhere
>>
>>735179031
Hang out with other people. Since you're an alpha I'm sure you have other things going on in your life besides her;)
>>
>>735189815
Yesterday when she left me I looked her dead in the eyes and told her that forbthe 5 next year, If I ever see her with another man id fuck him up, after that I punched a hole in my wall
>>
>>735190061
That is an unreasonable response.
You can only expect people not to cheat if you're actually in a relationship with them
>>
>>735179668
Goddamnit no you faggot. This is your chance to get out and see what life is actually like
>>
>>735189909
That's all well and fine, but take the other anon's advice. you are young, and you have already gotten the pain. Don't let it cloud your future decisions. Remember your times with her fondly, but keep in mind sometimes things just don't work. People do fall out of love.

>Stand up, remember the good times, let the bad times shape you, but don't become hard to the pain. Hard things crack eventually. Move on.
>>
These things happen.. ...if she's not willing to fight.....move the Fuck on.. ..you deserve better
>>
>>735183592
Jesus that's alpha af, bro
>>
>>735190061
That kind of shit is going to make her leave you quicker
>>
>>735178122
>6 years
>wont work out in the long term
are you fucking serious? -_-
>>
>>735190061
God you need help. I'm not surprised she left you
>>
>>735177997

I salute you for being left because of your level sarcasm
>>
After reading this thread I honestly think you should kill yourself. You're too much of a pussy to ever be useful in this world.
>>
>>735190858
I was just reacting on the worst moment of my life that I was not expecting.
>>
>>735178165
I've heard that in multiple relationships
>>
>>735191011
Alright will do
>>
>>735177826
just so you're aware OP
She's fucking someone else during this little "week off"
>>
>>735178659
>Dude i'm fucking 6'6'' and 240 and I'm not a crybaby and o'm considered alpha as fuck,
Lost
>>
>>735191100
Do it so we can watch
>>
>>735177826
she wants to leave you temporarily to fuck some other dudes, then she will be back with a "i made up my mind, and i realized you're the one". leave that bitch
>>
>>735178165
That's bullshit because my girlfriend is the best there ever was and I'll fight you on that.
>>
ask her if she likes other men's dicks, ask her how long she's REALLY been cheating.... Don't let the little cunt fool you, for she hasn't learned to master her lies yet
>>
be a fucking man and see the truth for what it really is, she's been fucking others for a while now
>>
>>735191292
Sure pal
>>
>>735191121
No she is not
>>
File: sad.gif (980KB, 500x238px) Image search: [Google]
sad.gif
980KB, 500x238px
OP is 17 years old. Anyways...

It's over bro, I had a girl break it off with me after 5 years, we never went back to it. Instead I was fucking another girl within 3 months who was a crazy freak. One day I'm staying at new girl's house, we wake up, fuck, I leave, ex texts me wants to see me, go hang out with her, wants to get back with me. We end up fucking, not sure how she didn't notice the scratch marks on my back from the other girl. Didn't get back with her, kept fucking the freak for the next 2 years off and on. Ex still tries to talk to me and shit.

Bitches ain't nothing but cheese on a board.
>>
>>735191252
Id take her back but after I fucked bitches myself
>>
the signs are easy as fuck to read
>>
File: IMG_0532.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0532.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>735191448
/thread
>>
4chan people won't lie if you ask for the truth, best to take the advice you fucking asked for
>>
We have that unwanted truths vibe locked down in here, let us guide you to sense and other pussy
>>
>>735177826
Go to a club, hook up with a chick. If you are ugly or something just get a hooker.
>>
>>735185806
Eh i took the opposite approach to the time off bullshit. Called it like it was told her if I am gone I am gone there is no seperation finding yourself bullshit with me you either want to be here or you don't. Now we have 12 years going.
>>
>>735191842
I wouldn't say no to some other pussies tho, she was the only girl I fucked all my life
>>
"Bu-but... But I HEART her! I have feedlings, and so does she"
Out of context but it's insight... First off, fuck your feelings, we want you to see logic, and fuck HER feelings if she has none for you
>>
MAN THE FUCK UP
>>
>>735192130
EASY TO SAY
>>
Stop being a faggot, pussy
>>
>>735191462
Listen you immature little queef, the point is everyone thinks that about the girl they're with.
>>
File: 1496796151139.png (843KB, 914x918px) Image search: [Google]
1496796151139.png
843KB, 914x918px
Holy shit Op this literally happened to me when I was 17/18 with the love of my life. You'll recover but she will always be the one that got away... the great white buffalo.

Time will heal it. You'll bang other girls. You'll date other girls. You'll learn to accept it eventually and move on.
>>
>>735189815
Bullshit that is 100 percent accurate quit lieing to yourself.
>>
>>735192393
Stfu scrub
>>
>>735192479
28 now btw. It does get better. After about 6 months it won't hurt as much. She'll be a thought but not a pain.
>>
>>735177826
Get her some flowers
Take her out for dinner
Get some pictures of your happy moments.
And so on...

You both have to realize, that there might be better and worse moments in your relationship. But that's OK.
>>
>>735192701
Planned to do it
>>
>>735192485
You're right.
She's cheating on you OP
>>
Here's the BEST advice you will hear. You want her back?.. Ignore her 100% until your meeting with her in a week. Make her think that you've already moved on.
>>
>>735178720
Well then, that's that.

She's off to seek happiness on her own terms. You should do the same. Don't flip out and off yourself over that, remember nothing good lasts forever. I wish you the best of luck, Anon.
>>
>>735192701
Stop convincing that idiot he should try and get back together. She clearly wants out and he already made a fool of himself. OP needs to get help and become a self sufficient person not drag this poor girl down with him.
>>
murder her when u see her shes obviously lying to u
>>
>>735179031
Smoke some weed and play some vidya. Or maybe just bring up your Notepad and start writing whatever comes to mind, that usually helps.
>>
>>735177826
Lol that lĂ­nea means you are a cuck already, up to you kiddo
>>
>>735177826
Just tell her this.
>>
>>735193753
Yup tour cucked already amd you don't even realise it. Its over already. Go fuck as many of her friends as you can after she dumps you. God speed kiddo
>>
>>735177826
Pathetic beta male
Thread posts: 190
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.