[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been with my husband for 10 years. In the beginning, I asked

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2

File: LabradorRetriever_hero.jpg (61KB, 1216x668px) Image search: [Google]
LabradorRetriever_hero.jpg
61KB, 1216x668px
Been with my husband for 10 years. In the beginning, I asked him how many people he slept with. He said 3. He then asked me, and I said 6. The truth is I've been with 22. I feel horrible about lying. Should I tell him /b/?
>>
>>735171841
tits or gtfo
>>
>>735171904
dubs gets tits
>>
>>735171904
They never claimed to be female, it could be a homosexual for all we know. Learn the context to the rules, dumb motherfucker, it only applies if they claim to be female.
>>
>>735171841
Why did you lie in the first place?
>>
>>735171904
>>735172137
Ashamed I guess. He is a good person, didn't want him to leave me.
>>
>>735172078
fuck you cunt.
>>
He knows it's more than 6, we just want to believe it. Depending on how old he was when he told you... it's more likely higher for him too. The older we get, the more we understand the consequences of what the truth can do. And Vice versa
>>
>>735172239
who the fuck cares you're a slut. Now show tits.
>>
>>735172078
Where the fuck had gay marriage equality 10 years ago. Fuckin tits or gtfo OP
>>
>>735172282
No, he believes me. And I know for a fact he's only been with 3.I've met them. Small population where we are. One of the guys I'd been with is his best friend. I see him daily, thay play video games all the time. Shit is crushing me.
>>
>>735172239
Well wouldn't it have been more genuine if you'd let him know and given him the chance to decide based on facts?
I mean if he likes you for you, why would he dump you for having had partners in the double digits?
>>
Lol why did you think ppl would respond to this maturely on this site? The guy asking for tits got me laughing pretty hard.... but seriously, admitting to horney ppl, geeks, and just plain bored guys isn't gonna help. Your best friend should be your husband and if it's bothering you that much, it's for a reason.. tell him
>>
>>735172470
I feel like I've deceived him. Like I tricked him to marry me. I feel like shit daily about it.
>>
>>735172642
You should probably share this with him and give him the chance to deal with it.
I mean it's not like you've cheated on him, you just had more partners than you initially told him.
Let him know why you lied and why you're now revealing it.
>>
>>735172633
90% sure he'll divorce me, he doesn't care about the number, it's the dishonesty
>>
>>735172791
Wouldn't he appreciate you coming clean then?
Exactly because you feel so bad about being disingenuous?
>>
Well.... yeah... like i said, you feel bad for a reason. Not much you can do but be honest or keep it from him and deal with the shame. As long as you slept with his friend before and not after(all 22 of them actually) then you're not so bad. You are who you are... if you can't be happy with yourself how can't make anyone else happy. Accept it and move forward is what I would do. The best friend part kinda bugs me, but who am I to judge. And heads up, he's not his true best friend if he can't be honest either to him.
>>
>>735172939
I guess today is the day then. I will update later on what is happening, good or bad. Thanks /b/. Keep an eye open for the pic I posted for an update.
>>
Life is too short not to be happy. good luck
>>
>>735173052
I slept with him 2 days before we did. I was only with 1 guy until I was 20. From 20 to 21 were the other 20, not including him
>>
File: 1374047664413.jpg (42KB, 455x455px) Image search: [Google]
1374047664413.jpg
42KB, 455x455px
>>735172469
The reason you feel you have deceived him is that you have, in actual fact, deceived him.

Don't sweat it. No woman has ever told the truth when a lie would get her something better. Men expect it.
>>
>>735172791
>it's the dishonesty
This right here. After 10 years and the trust he has put in you, telling him you lied will be crushing.

I suggest you take this to your grave.
>>
>>735173408
I'm telling him everything today, I can't take this any longer. I can see it in his eyes, the trust, the love, the loyalty. Every night when he goes to sleep and tells me he loves me it kills me. It's kinda like a person whispering to me, " it all started with a lie".
>>
>>735171841
I am interested, though. You lived with this for 10 years. What changed? You were perfectly happy that you scammed him five years ago, one year ago, three months ago, last week, yesterday.

Why is today different?
>>
>>735173670
It's not just today, he is the sweetest human I've ever met. I keep other stuff from him too. This is the big one though. He always wanted a "wholesome" family. I wanted the foundation to be strong. It just feels like a crack in it now. I should have never lied in the first place.
>>
>>735173612
Good on you for deciding to tell him. Living with a lie may seem appealing at first, after all, you're not ruining the relationship you've created. But after days, months or years, you start feeling the guilt, you feel like a dishonest liar, you see the person that trusts you completely and utterly and they believed you. I was in the same spot, I employ you to tell your husband, it will never get easier to wake up next to your loved one and know that you're deceiving them.
>>
>>735173612
So you're telling him everything because YOU can't take it anymore regardless of the outcome and how it makes him feel? I think your morals are messed up and you're pretty egocentric. If you're going to tell him, tell him because you want him to know the truth. Because he's going to stay with you anyway and pretend it's 'not that big of a deal' while it slowly eats him from the inside and you feel all happy and good because you told!
>>
>>735173879
What other stuff are you keeping from him?
>>
>>735173898
Thanks for being honest with me.
>>
>>735173879
But SOMETHING changed. You lived with it for ten years, up until today. Why is day 3560 different from day 3559? Why is that 0.02% increase in the duration of the deception so critical? It's not like you didn't know what you were doing from the first.
>>
>>735173930
It's going to destroy him, I feel absolutely horrible. Maybe he won't care, maybe this is the end. This guilt is too much.
>>
>>735174139
He thinks differently than what I told him. The pressure has been building for about 3 years now, ever since our son came into our lives.
>>
>>735174026
That 22 people I've slept with is sex. I've probably given oral to about 20+. I don't know an actual number. So the number of people I've given oral to doesn't count as far as I'm concerned. What do you think, I tell him that too. I don't think it matters.
>>
>>735174305
That's not an answer. Here's my theory: You think you can get a better deal with another man you've met. More money, more status, whatever. So you want to cash out. But you don't want to be the one to take the blame for breaking up the marriage. So you're dredging up something that you know he can't tolerate knowing about. So you get your divorce, and you can claim that it's because you're "too honest", and you get to take a shot at your new opportunity.

Close?
>>
>>735174638
Not even remotely. I have never met someone close to the person he is. It's not about money either. I was left an inheritance since age 21 of a quite large sum of money. Still have 75% of it. (I'm 32)
>>
>>735174514
So you've fucked 22 people and sucked 20+ other people?
So you've been sexually involved with 42+ people?
Dividing it up like that doesn't really work though.
Saying oral isn't sex is basically like claiming it wouldn't be cheating.
Unless you're Bill Clinton, that argument isn't really gonna fly.
>>
>>735174987
It was a very promiscuous year. VERY. And no, I don't want the oral ones to count. They were threesomes and all I did was oral on them. Doesn't count.
>>
>>735174841
Then you've decided you'll have more fun without him.
You haven't explained why this horrible situation was acceptable to you yesterday (after all, you DID accept it) and suddenly isn't acceptable 24 hours later.

That suggests to me that the reason for the change is one you are embarrassed about, or ashamed of.
>>
>>735174514
Gross
>>
>>735175142
Ashamed honestly.
>>
>>735175141
Look at it this way, how would you feel if your husband ate another woman out, but didn't fuck her.
Would you say it didn't count?
>>
>>735175231
I guess you're right, I never really thought about it.
>>
>>735175141
It so counts. Imagine he came home and told you he ate out stacy from the office. How mad would you be. Stop lying to him
>>
>>735175308
Then you're doing the right thing. He deserves better than you.

Almost everyone does.
>>
>>735175359
Kek
>>
>>735175323
I never really thought about it like that. So I tell him 40+? Or just the 22?
>>
>>735175308
I'm not saying your experiences constitutes cheating in any way, it happened before you were together. But if sex was only a penis in a vagina, there would be a lot of sexually active gay virgins out there.
>>
>>735175426
Only 20 got the vag and 40+ got the succ also a few threesomes
>>
>>735172401
Kek. This
>>
>>735175426
Tell him the truth. You've had sex with 40-odd people, you've lost count.
>>
>>735175428
All of my girlfriends told me oral wasn't cheating. Hell on the night before we married I gave oral to 2 of the strippers. They told me it's not cheating. We weren't married yet so it doesn't count.
>>
>>735175631
Make sure you mention those.
>>
>>735175428

>sexually active gay virgins

Kek.
>>
>>735171841

You shouldn't tell him but you will probably tell him anyway when you drunk or mad at him, so just give him the truth if you can't keep your shit together on these kind of situations
>>
>>735175631
Sexual interaction is sexual interaction.
If your partner is fine with it, great, but it's still a sexual interaction and could be considered cheating.
>>
>>735175701
OK. I will. His lunch break is soon, I'll tell him then.
>>
>>735171841
>Should I tell him /b/?

Since when dogs can speak?
>>
>>735175631
Are your girlfriends the ones you're in a relationship with though?
Have your hubby ever said sucking another dick wasn't cheating?
Your friends don't get to decide what he would or should feel betrayed by.
>>
>>735175631
Jesus christ woman! Keep it your pants! So yeah, you've totally cheated on him
>>
>>735172401
Canada
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.