[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal to want to have the clothes and apparel of elementary

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7

Is it normal to want to have the clothes and apparel of elementary school girls , but only used clothes?
>>
File: 1496565844273.jpg (7KB, 228x225px) Image search: [Google]
1496565844273.jpg
7KB, 228x225px
>>735145550
Totally normal, yep.
>>
Of course not you fucking idiot. The fact you have to even ask means you already know the answer. Stop being a weirdo, grow up and get an actual hobby. You degenerate, obese neet. As a matter of fact get a fucking job too.
>>
>>735146281
Say that to my face.
>>
>>735146546
show your face, pedo scum
>>
>>735146773
baby want his bottle? Baby wanna cry now? Cry for me baby.
>>
>>735146546
Present it
>>
>>735145550
MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>735145550
Sage this fedora tipping plushy nonsense
>>
>>735147447
The saddest thing about you is that even on an anonymous image board where no one can see what you look like, I already can somewhat accurately ascertain who you are as an individual. An overweight, ugly, loser who can't hold a real job, probably in his early to mid 20's, living on assistance, possibly a bit spergy, thinks very highly of himself when in reality struggled to pass highschool, and has a sick obsession with kids.

I'd tell you to change, but you never will. So please just die already.
>>
so do you want CP or nah
>>
Completely normal! They smell amazing lol
>>
>>735145550
Its becoming increasing prevalence. Its all over Japan, in USA you can see its undertones surfacing everywhere, its not so uncommon or weird i guess, i dont think its healthy and probably symptomatic of a deeper problem, do you lead a stressful life?
>>
>>735147607
I dont have to see you to feel your butthurt
>>
>>735147606
//thread
>>
>>735147607
Not him but I can already tell what you are. A piece of shit that puts others down to make himself feel better.
>>
>>735147607
oh my god all the faggotry
>>
>>735149052
>defending a pedo
Neck yourself, dude. Hope your little sister or daughter gets shlonged.
>>
>>735149170
>crying about people not allowing you to attack people so you can not hate yourself for 10 minutes
kek, you're pitiful
>>
>>735147607

Oh my fcking god you're a bitch
>>
>>735147607
>inb4 mass sage
Kill yourself fat retard
>>
>>735149214
Not the same person, I'm the guy who wrote that out, and guess what, you know I'm fucking right. And there is absolutely no reason to defend a cunt who wants validation for wearing children cloths. Because we all know it goes beyond that, this is just the stepping stone in him getting comfortable around his sick fetish.

If I could, I would murder OP. I would literally snuff his life out, just in the off chance that one day he grows a pair of balls and goes after an actual living breathing kid. I would rather cross that line into some murky ass water of philosophy and morality than even leave the opportunity open.

That guys right. Neck yourself.
>>
>>735149445
tl;dr

take your bullshit and shove it straight up your candy ass
>>
>>735145550
>not bait?

totally normal bro
here's one from my prized collection

I especially like outgrown training bras
I feel like it captures the essence of that fleeting perfect age between child and woman...
>>
>>735149445
I would say kill yourself back but you're obviously already dead inside. I'm not going to attack you because I feel bad for you, hope things get better for you soon.
>>
>>735149503
Take your pathetic excuse for a life and end it.
>>
>>735149530
I'm perfectly fine. But I've known people who have been affected by child predators. They are fucked for life. And for what? Because some bum ass bitch couldn't hack it in the real world of adults so they revert back into their minds and elementary phase of life to cope.

Life sucks. Deal with it. But pedos can't. And they ruin other lives.
They take the most honest and wholesome thing we have in this world, kids, and destroy them. And the process continues over and over because these kids end up becoming monsters too.
>>
>>735149642
But that's obviously not why you care. You're trying to attack pedos because it gives you a moral justification to attack someone so you can feel strong and superior for once in your life, like you never did in your childhood. You're obviously suffering from PTSD or something related and I hope you get better mentally soon.
>>
>>735149642
I hope you get some 'honest and wholesome' experience in your future, it's not all that bad.
>these kids end up becoming monsters too.
Your life may suck, but leave the kids out of it man.
>>
>>735149719
Go fuck yourself. All you are doing is switching the topic and using strawmens, which all you pedos do. You all know that you are scum yet act like you're misunderstood. You aren't. You are fucking trash. Ruining lives to get satisfaction. Kill yourself, there is no place for your kind on this planet, and there never will be.
>>
>>735149719
My childhood was great. I have no ptsd from anything. I don't need moral justification to hate on child predators. I have no sympathy for them. I hate them for who they are and I always will. I will never tolerate them. And 99% of society agrees with me because of the reasons I listed above.

They destroy purity. They destroy life on a psychological level.
Even kids who come out of war zones end up doing better than kids who have had the misfortune of dealing with a fucking child predator.
There is no justification for this type of perversion.
The world is filled with millions of kinks and ways to get your rocks off and you choose to go after the one thing everyone has agreed is a no go for plenty of easily justifiable reasons.
>>
>>735149864
>triggered
I don't even feel attraction to kids, but I decided to help this dude with wannabe bullies like you. You're scared of speaking up and being an alpha in real life like the weak coward you are so you try to be a hero here. Man up and flex on someone IRL instead
>>
>>735149530
Lol if the guy bullying everyone said any of the things he said to me or anyone's face he'd get his fucking ass kicked. He talks shit telling people to kill themselves. Say it to their faces and let's see how it goes.
>>
>>735150031
That's why he's doing it on the internet, he's scared to speak up against anybody in real life so he tries to feel powerful here
>>
>>735149896
Exactly. I was raped when I was 10, and it has stuck with me. I am terrified by older men now. I won't even go in the same room if there is an older man in the room.

For the first few years after I had a nightmare every night about that experience. When I kill myself eventually, I will make sure to take out atleast 1 pedo before.
>>
>>735149990
>Help a dude with wannabe bullies

Get the fuck out of here. You ain't no hero defending a scumbag.

You won't come off as a good dude, you will come off as either a pedo yourself or a fucking loser as well.

Telling people to "man up and flex" while backing up someone who even the most insane criminals of every society deem unworthy of life.
>>
>>735149990
Obvious samefag
>>
>>735150075
I've cracked a pedo's face open. So believe me you lard ass cunt, You wouldn't want me to see you in real life.
I've got a buddy who nearly disemboweled you sick shits while he was in prison. And I shook his hand for it when he got out.
I'm not a kid, I'm a grown ass man who's been around the block.
Like I said, I would happily snuff you out given the right opportunity.
>>
>>735149990
holy shit dude, please violently take yourself out of this world. Someone who defends a pedo is as bad as a pedo
>>
>>735150120
My erection demands details.>>735150120
>>
>>735150248
same. Pedos are the lowest form of life on the planet
>>
>>735150152

and what are you going to do about it?
>>
File: edgyfaggot.png (220KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
edgyfaggot.png
220KB, 373x327px
>>735150277
>>
>>735150327
WOAH! LOOKS LIKE WE GOT AN INTERNET TOUGH GUY! BACK UP EVERYBODY!
>>
>>735150363

>baited
>>
>>735150327
I'm going to "bully" you on the internet clearly. And you will act like it doesn't bother you and say silly things like "you would never say that to my face!". But if we were face to face, you would be lucky to get out alive.
It's why you hide, I'd suggest you keep hiding, Because there's a infinitely greater amount of people ready to cut you shits to pieces than you might think.
>>
>>735150248
>prison
not related to OP (who is a fag) but why is it that "normal" rapists get a pass in prison? and why do prison rapists get a pass too? kinda makes you wonder what the prisoners morals actually are.
>>
>>735150432

You sound like a demented serial killer.
>>
>>735150581
and you sound like a pedo fucking faggot. I hope that guy is a serial killer so he can kill more of your kind. Post your house address and I guarantee 5 people will show up in an hour, ready to kill your pedo ass
>>
>>735150570
Prisoners are losers, often with drug and control problems. Low IQ of course too. They're the waste of society. It's really not surprising they have not much of a moral fiber to speak of.
>>
>>735150570
The guy is a moron. Just like 99℅ of the baby boomers out there (he said he was a grown man). Oh and BTW he's clearly new to 4chan since he's getting so triggered. lol
>>
"Triggered" has a point.
Pedophiles have no fucking place on earth. They need to be exterminated on site. Rounded up, slaughtered, and reduced to ashes.

Those that defend them, hammer smashed face them.

Fuck those faggots.
>>
>>735151535
you realize there's no way to actually enforce the "kill all pedos" mindset, right? How do you determine who's a pedo or not? A magical mind-reading machine that doesn't actually exist?
>>
>>735151659
You murder the ones you know of. Publicly. It will absolutely stop the rest don't you worry about that. It's been successfully stopped many times throughout history by certain regimes employing that method.
You won't think about acting on your urges when the cost is your family disappearing to a work camp and you hanging from a street lamp in the center of town.
>>
>>735151659
Its also against the law to wrongfully call someone a pedo without actual proof. He's going to need a little more proof than "he was defending a pedo so he must be one." Wasn't even defending op. I was standing up to bully who was telling op to kill himself.
>>
>>735151780
>public execution for thought crime
Sounds like a utopia to me. How do you *know* someone is a pedophile outside of providing actual proof to an unbiased third party? Can you just call someone a pedophile and have them killed?
>>
>>735151780

>You murder the ones you know of. Publicly.
>It will absolutely stop the rest don't you worry
>about that. It's been successfully stopped
>many times throughout history by certain
>regimes employing that method.
>You won't think about acting on your urges
>when the cost is your family disappearing
> to a work camp and you hanging from
>a street lamp in the center of town.

Just like chopping off hands has made theft a thing from ancient history in Muslim countries, and shooting people with a cannon has eliminated treason in North Korea.
>>
>>735151855
This guy is getting roasted right now. Its hilarious. Probably thinking of some response to make himself feel better or he'll finally fuck off and leave the thread.
>>
FUCK YOU FAGGOT
>>
>>735152087
RIP him
>>
>>735152087
Settle down op, we still hate pedos, but that guys logic was whack.
>>
>>735152392
I would love to hear an actual, real-world way to stop pedophilia. Anyone who can come up with and implement such will be a leader of the free world.
>>
>>735152392
Not op and I'm not standing up for op or a pedo but like you said that guy has no logic . honestly people like him are more scarier than pesos.
>>
>>735152474
i don't like mexicans either but that's a little uncalled for
>>
>>735152474
Pedos not pesos
Stupid autocorrect
>>
>>735152452
As long as you got your government good luck with that. There's likely tons of men In our government that are pedos. Soon they'll be starting a pedo agensa .
>>
>>735152680
Are you saying uprooting the government and starting up mob rule is the cure to pedophilia? That leads to the exact same argument that the last guy brought up.
>>
>>735152743
Just saying and also just saying type in Pentagon 5000 workers on google and you'll be stunned.
>>
>>735152876
>people would sooner agree with a conspiracy theorist than anyone who says something other than "kill all pedophiles"
Singularity can't come soon enough.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-08-03-39-11.png (359KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-08-03-39-11.png
359KB, 854x480px
>>
>>735152952
What do you mean? Also I'm not saying that guy is right. I'm just saying that our government is filled with pedos. The 5,000 Pentagon worker search will lead you to a real story of how over 5000 workers bought cp.
>>
>>735153140
>I'm just saying that our government is filled with pedos.
This is the problem. Saying this doesn't fix anything. Literally every profession ever has some amount of pedophiles in it. Yelling "the gubment!" isn't a fix to the problem, which is what I'm waiting for someone to provide.
>>
Just like how they don't have homosexuals in Iran.
>>
Agent scum
>>
File: 1427767938155.jpg (23KB, 419x483px) Image search: [Google]
1427767938155.jpg
23KB, 419x483px
>>735145550
oh 4chan. may your spirit live on to the end of the internet.
>>
>>735145550
discord gg/cBPtqkR
>>
>>735157313
Why post a YouTuber's discord?
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.