[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your Girlfriend admits her sexual history. Would you rather she

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4623.jpg (48KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4623.jpg
48KB, 680x1020px
Your Girlfriend admits her sexual history. Would you rather she had:

1.) Had sex with three different guys in her life, and all were asians.

2.) Had sex with two different guys in her life, and they both were spics.

3. ) Had sex with two different guys in her life; one was a spic and one was an Asian.

3.) Had sex with one guy in her life, and he was black.

4.) Had sex with no guys in her life, but let the family dog fuck her during the last two years of high school.

?
>>
number 4
>>
>>735119166
Plot twist: It was a Great Dane with a dick bigger than yours.
>>
4>1>3a>2>3b
>>
>>735119055
5. Virginal and pure as driven snow, no experience, everything is new and exciting for her and if she leaves me I will have ruined her for other men.
>>
>>735119055
3)
>>
>>735119055
Easy 4.
>>
>>735119970
me2
>>
I think A, my dick is way bigger than any chink
>>
>>735119055
Really could care less because I'm not insecure about my sex performance
>>
>>735119055
5) pass
>>
like... #1 for sure.

the other choices are disgusting. At least asian dudes are clean. If they fit the stereotype of having a small dick then even better.
>>
>>735121674
Good for you. Enjoy thinking about the dicks that came in her pussy next time you go down on her.
>>
>>735119055
4 all the way.
Then I get her a puppy for Christmas to train together.

>>735119312
Perfect.
>>
>>735122526
It'd be like a woman not wanting a dick that's been in more than a couple pussys. I'd call her a whiney bitch too.
>>
>>735119970
Good luck finding a decent looking girl who is a virgin.
>>
>>735123264
Good for you. Enjoy it :)
>>
>>735119055
>>
>>735122526
this is why you're still a virgin
>>
>>735119055
I would choose 1 or 5 alright so I'll let my ending number decide if it's odd it's 1 if it's even it's 5
>>
It doesn't matter you fucking virgins. Most of the women I have been with are in much larger numbers than that and as far as race goes, it doesn't mean too much. fags
>>
>>735124069
I meant 4* not 5 but hey I ended up getting 1 so alright
>>
>>735123952
Sure, believe what you want to justify your lack of standards and supress the fact that some people can have standards and still get better results than you.
>>
>>735119055
Literally why does it matter.

You guys are fucking pathetic.
>>
>>735124117
Ayyyyyy
>>
Locks, keys etc.

There's nothing abnormal about wanting a woman who hasn't been promiscuous or had many partners. It means your future relationship is more likely to succeed, too - the more partners people have had previously, the less likely their relationship is going to last. Legit studies have been done on this.

But on a more basic level, if you're a red blooded male, you're supposed to desire complete ownership. You want to be the best, the only one if that's what it takes, etc. Anyone not recognizing this doesn't have enough testosterone pumping through them.
>>
I made the mistake of asking one of my ex's how many dudes she fuck. I started sort of high but stopped after she nodded at over 40. Chances are she probably had a little of everything. I didn't really care. I just said wow! Sometimes you virgins have to understand that when you have sex with a woman that is attractive, she probably has numbers you couldn't imagine due to how easy it is. Think about how many times you were out and wanted to bang a hot girl...well...maybe some girls actually do the same and where you fail they succeed.
>>
>>735124410
They can indeed get better results than me. You're getting no results at all lmao
>>
>>735124966
Women aren't men. Women don't go out and try to get laid because they're horny. They get hit on, want to feel accepted and give in to pressure.

A women who has had 40+ partners is a woman who's probably already cheating on you, or at least is considering it.
>>
>>735124885
>
Nah usually if you have enough confidence you will know your girl is only for you. If you don't then you are a pussy and she will cheat the first chance she gets.
>>
>>735122413
Same
>>
>>735125666
Nice trips....anyway. I never asked if she was cheating on me because I never had a reason to. It's not that I didn't care but just wasn't something I worried about.
>>
>>735124966
Exactly. Reality is easily worse than any of the given options
>>
>>735125666
>>>
> Anonymous 06/07/17(Wed)20:26:51 No.735125666 ▶
Also, women do go out to get laid. It's not as psychological as you think. It's just you are never the one who they want to get laid by.
>>
>>735119055
Did you accidentally post this on /b/ instead of /a/?

Literally zero fucks given.
>>
4 every time
No shame
>>
File: falken.jpg (20KB, 440x324px) Image search: [Google]
falken.jpg
20KB, 440x324px
>>735119055
Trick question: there are two #3 options.

OP is clearly a nigger.
>>
>>735119055
>4.) Had sex with no guys in her life, but let the family dog fuck her during the last two years of high school.
She better be doing a whole lot more dog fucking than that tbqh
>>
>>735119055
Option 3 or 2. Any more partners means she's a slut. And past partners ethnicity doesn't matter cause I'm not an insecure child.
>>
>>735124117
Bud I've been on the rock in the cosmos for many of turns and well my boy you sound like a bitch boy, cuck, beta fag, etc. There is a difference between a slut and a girl who's had sex. 40+ dude she's a slut. Fucking the rainbow coalition is a slut. Get over it and get over all you ever had was used up shit.
>>
sorry, i'm not racist. what the fuck is a spic?
>>
>>735126627
>Any more partners means she's a slut. And past partners ethnicity doesn't matter cause I'm not an insecure child.
>Any more partners means she's a slut. I'm not an insecure child.
>I'm not an insecure child.
>I'm an insecure child.
>>
Obviously 1 since all asians have small cocks that means most of the pussy will still be untouched
>>
My girlfriend told me I am the 57th guy she's fucked. And that once she had sex with 3 different guys in the same day. Is this cool or uncool?
>>
>>735126855
>Spic
>beaner
>Filthy Mexican
Anyone from Central/South america, really
>>
>>735127163
My friend, you're dating a whore. You are now probably afflicted with an STI she didn't tell you about
>>
>>735127163
>girlfriend
Consider how many guys before you she's dated and what your odds are that the relationship will actually last
>>
>>735124410
"Yeah, I get all of my high standards bitches while shitposting on 4chan, why can't everyone do that?"

10/10 bait. Kek
>>
>>735127275
Been with her for 2 years and she's never cheated on me. Gorgeous with mommy issues and a temper but A firecracker in bed. She's making me go fucking crazy though bro. It's a long relationship for me and I want to split but I'm getting the sad sads just thinking about it. What do I do???
>>
>>735126818
Nah if you actually have been around you would know that the amount of partners isn't shit. I can't remember how many one nighters or 2 month "relationships" I had trying to find a girl that I wanted to be with or one that wanted to be with me. Sex is sex, when you don't have it its all you think about. That's how I know that most people on here are sex starved virgins that hide under the guise of "someone with standards". The truth is you can't talk to any women without fucking it up and even if you had the chance to talk to the woman of your dreams you would be a bumbling sperg.
>>
>>735124885
>But on a more basic level, if you're a red blooded male, you're supposed to desire complete ownership.

>my subjective values and desires are objective, better call anyone who doesn't see things my way names

Kek
>>
>>735119055
4 (actually 5 because you used 3 twice) then I would make a dog fuck her while I watched.
>>
My girlfriend has had sex with 53 other men before me, and she's only 24.
>>
>>735119970
Ruined her because she thinks all men have erectile dysfunction and cry after oral. Fuck you ya virgin piece of shit
>>
>>735128140
Gross
>>
4. Then we get a few German Shepards, all related of course, and then we see who can take that juicy red rocket up the ass the longest.
>>
>>735119055
Protip anons - don't give a fuck as long as her STD check is clean and she's only fucking you.....
>>
>>735119055
4 because it wasn't her own decision.
>>
>>735119055
Never wanted a girlfriend, but fucking your mom was pretty sweet. Would bang again.
>>
>>735128478
This.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.