[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any drug users out there with experience of visual hallucinations?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12

File: thimage[1].jpg (76KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
thimage[1].jpg
76KB, 600x600px
Any drug users out there with experience of visual hallucinations?
I have tried lsd a few times between 100 and 700µg but have never seen something which isn't there. Yes colours are brighter and inanimate objects appear to be wavey, but I have never 'seen' a person or creature that was completely in my head 'a beatuful mind' style.

Even with DMT I have have never had this. Closed eye has some crazy things happen and its very difficult to keep your eyes open with DMT but on the one ocasion i did it felt very grounded and I didnt get much beyond geometric fractals.

The only time ive truely hallucinated is when completely sober but sleep deprived.

>TLDR How to have full on hallucinations
>>
>>735110933

Deliriants.
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (55KB, 198x198px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
55KB, 198x198px
>>
Take more
>>
>>
>>735110933
I heard imaginary foot steps once and a light flickered that I know for certain didn't actually flicker. Pretty much it.
>>
>>735111062
dont listen
don't overdose.
Just use your imigination. pro--tip
>>
>>
>>735111129
Oh and my friends face was changing form like crazy.
>>
File: tenor[1].gif (371KB, 266x200px) Image search: [Google]
tenor[1].gif
371KB, 266x200px
>>735111158
You cant overdose on lsd anyway
>>
>>735110933
You pretty much nailed it. Things look brighter,you get tracers ,see colors ,walls breathing etc but you're never going to see some super model come to life and blow you or donald fuck with a hatchet in his bill.
>>
7 grams on mushrooms will get you where you need to be.
>>
>>735110933
Try Salvia bro that shit is crazy, make sure you have a sitter though. Will only last like 10 mins but you will be out of your body.
>>
File: 1455526571381.gif (476KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1455526571381.gif
476KB, 500x500px
>>735111041
This. Eat a shit ton of jimson seeds! Enjoy!
>>
>>735110933
it's called a heroic dose for a reason bro. just do moar
>>
>>735110933
you must have a breakthrough DMT experience
use at least 50mg
>>
>>735110933
Ayahuasca or Mushrooms
4g of Mushrooms
Find a recipe for the Ayahuasca online, add more vine if you need to
>>
File: gfface.png (589KB, 841x355px) Image search: [Google]
gfface.png
589KB, 841x355px
>>735111190
My gf face always starts to look like the guy exploding in stargate
>>
>>735110933
when I was in the hospital, dilaudid gave me CEV's and some crazy fucking dreams
>>
Try mushrooms instead. Or switch dealers and find a better lsd.
>>
>>735111158
you can't OD on psilocybin/lsd/dmt/thc
>>
File: IMG_20170607_185335.jpg (707KB, 2258x2540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170607_185335.jpg
707KB, 2258x2540px
>>735111297
Check this guy out lel
>>
File: gfface2.png (150KB, 689x356px) Image search: [Google]
gfface2.png
150KB, 689x356px
>>
Done hundreds of trips. One time my shadow looked at me, shrugged it's shoulders and ran away. I immediately threw up. The onlt.other time.I was tripping in the woods and some high tension power poles started fighting like transformers.

I took literally hundreds of hits to get that. It's not really something that happens much. I talked with a power pole transformer once. I could understand words in the 60 hz hum.
>>
Take datura if you want 3 days of talking to dead relatives and smoking nonexistent cigarettes. Or take a solid dose of mushrooms (like 2 to 4g). Once I Toole some good mushrooms at my parent's house. I walked to their pool and the geometric pattern of their pool liner rose up in the shape of a wonderful stingray and swam around the pool. It came to the surface and brushed my hand. It was the most frank hallucination I've ever had
>>
File: chinesus.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
chinesus.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>735110933
Done my share of phsychs back in the day... the whole idea of seeing pink elephants and shit is born entirely of the imaginations of faggots who have never tripped. That's just not what tripping is.
>>
>>735110933
When I was very deep into a shrooms trip, I just kept taking more and more even though my friend told me not to, I saw some sort of creature. It was mechanical maybe made out of thick wire. It was gray and told me weird things. It told me that the government wasn't what we think it is and showed me visions on the Nazi empire moving to America after WWII. It also told me that there was a portal to Mars inside the human heart and laughed about it like a joke. (Red organ, red planet) I've never experienced anything like it since. The last time I took that many shrooms to try to "contact" it again I ended up having a very bad trip and thought I went retarded.
>>
>>735110933
We're all different I guess.
I have a very low tolerance for L.
Typically, once the room starts to look foggy, I start seeing shit that isn't there. Shadowy figures, things moving past doorways where you can't tell if there was something there... etc. Actually, one of the strangest experiences I had recently. My wife and friend (also tripping with me), they appeared to me to be in a stop frame animation... Kind of like in a horror movie when the ghost/monsters skip frames and are suddenly much closer to the screen. Ahhh.. nah man... I'm done.. lol
>>
white widow and morning glories never the stronger stuff like ayahuasca or shrems, my brains wacked up
>>
>>735110933
One night i was on around 300 ugs of L and was coming into my basement from outside and it was like I hit a wall of darkness as soon as I crossed into the house, my brain immediately filled the darkness (my eyes were open) with an image of my friends dad right there reaching his hand out at me, was 3 dimensional and everything
>>
Anyone ever control the pitch/tone of the music you're listening to with your mind? Oh fuck that's weird... basically anything can be playing out of the speakers, but in your mind it's converting it to a jumbled mess... or something beautiful.
>>
File: nsfjvowWz81txygfho1.jpg (329KB, 500x697px) Image search: [Google]
nsfjvowWz81txygfho1.jpg
329KB, 500x697px
>>735110933
Strongest LSD trip I ever had I was sitting in a circle with some friends and their faces started revolving into a single face ala Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I started panicking because I was having "the realization." This is how I phrased it in my mind. They were all becoming the face of the other staring at me and willing me to realize "the truth." I freaked out and mumbled something like "Gotta take a shower." I went and sat in the shower in the dark for two hours and during that time I saw a bubbling crevice and helixes with smiley faces. And I had to remember EVERYTHING in existence up until the point of me sitting in the shower. Completely fucked me up mentally for months after. There were strong visual hallucinations during this trip, but they were almost secondary in a way to "becoming existence."
>>
>>735110933
do 10 tabs of acid then 5 bong rips youll be fucking tripping
>>
>>735113749
That's a good way to fry your circuits.
>>
sometimes this shit lasts wayyyy too long. lol
>>
>>735111305
this. first time i did salvia the wall i was looking at as i exhaled "unzipped" and behind it was some kind of rainbow static which i felt like i was being pulled into. only time on drugs i ever felt like i was in some kind of other dimension. even on 6 grams of shrooms i was still vaguely aware of my surroundings and could tell if my eyes were open or closed. not on salvia
>>
>>735112931
Setting transitions can be pretty mind blowing on hallucinogens.
>>
>>735113130
The best experience ive had with music was pretty weird. I have a handpan and my girlfriend was playing it a little while i was laying there with my eyes closed. For a brief moment she stopped then played 1 note alone and asked me... which finger did I use?

I instantly knew and asked her (with my eyes still closed) to give me her hand. I then felt and touched the exact place on the correct finger she played the note with and told here... here.... exactly here. I could feel it.

We were both a bit weirded out by that.
>>
>>735114073
Yeah, dude.
Ever see ripples in the air from the sound waves?
That aways is neat.
>>
I took approx 200ug of LSD yesterday, and at one point saw someone bent over my toilet like they were puking. It was an amazing trip.
>>
>aother drug thread
shut the fuck up and OD on something
>>
>>735112123
Only Scopolamine showing for Datura on AlphaBay and im pretty sure thats the crazy shit where you become incredibly suseptible to suggestion.
>>
>>735114176
Yeah really incredible.
The vibrations from the drum felt like they had connected us both and you could see sparks bouncing off the surface. Beautiful.
>>
>>735114240
go complain to chink moot for not giving us a drug board. or just go jerk off to a strangers tits or whatever else it is you came to b for. it's not that hard to ignore or filter threads
>>
>>735114302
Yeah, it is. Datura is extremely rough, high risk of injury/death without sitter. Probably advisable sitter has some sort of tranquilizer to put you out if you get to acting too crazy.
>>
>>735110933
LSD never gave me visuals. Try mescaline (T. Bridgesii is highly recommended as mescaline content is more consistent). It won't likely make you see like smurfs or anything but the visuals are a lot better imo. Last Saturday me and my gf did some and both of us thought that the ceiling and walls were melting like candle wax. It's a quite wonderful and peaceful trip too. I guess it's possible but I can't imagine a bad trip on the stuff--you will get an upset stomach at the very least though.

Also, probably not what you are looking for, but Meth. Not the high itself, but the sleep deprivation that comes from it will seriously fuck with you. You'll see the "Shadow People" as meth heads call them, when you start to crash. Stay up enough days straight and you will be seeing some really fucked up shit. It's not pleasant though.
>>
>>735113550
I'm surprised no one is responding to this. Anyone else here relate to this?
>>
>>735114823
Speaking of.... I hate L for that reason.
My stomach fucking kills me, every time... end up having to shit like 4 times. lol
>>
So datura stramonium seeds from clearweb will do the trick?
>>
>>735110933
>but I have never 'seen' a person or creature

no problem.
permanent damage in your brains is already there, and in some months or years you'll experience the worst allucinations you could ever imagine
>>
pyschedlelics dont give those kind of hallucinations if you want what your describing, say a meeting with god or something like that i recommend taking an 4 grams of shrooms let the nausea fades take enough dxm to get to the third plateau i recommend a whole box of tripple c's, then you want to smoke a few hits of some killer weed then to top it all off add some n2o i got droped off in alex greys paintings and was playing with all these shapes and visuals it was like being a god as a child
>>
>>735112598
that stop motion shit always happens to me when i smoke some exotic bud (ik we're talking about psychedelics), no one else i know understands it or can relate.
>>
My experience:
Ive tried mushrooms twice a decade ago. I don`t usually do drugs. Today im mostly sober, but used to be a heavy drinker in younger days and occasionally smoked some weed.

I handpicked the mushrooms myself around the area i lived. I ate them for 2 days. First experience i was out walking. Autumn, dark and heavy wind. The sounds and movements from the trees made me feel like I was underwater. When I got back home i sat on my computer and listened to music. One song put me in trance and it felt like the earth was dying, and I could feel the cutting of the rainforest. But the earth responded and gave me a feeling that it was OK. I also felt it in my gut, and it started glowing with colors. Then I saw swastikas, some W2 wibe, and after that I saw like multiple beings in a pattern like your Alex Grey picture, except they looked more like gray ET`s. After I was coming down, I went in to my mother and my younger brother. I was calm and functioning optimal. I was even drawing/penciling stuff for my younger brother. I even got very creative like what I was drawing was the frame in a movie. I noticed that my mother and brother had appearance and characteristics of animal like being. Not very strong, but enough to creep me a little bit out. The windy storm outside also made the atmosphere as we were some kind of Wolf family. My voice also had a hint of robot in it. Then I went to bed. I have had worse experiences on weed. This was OK actually. The other day I went to the city and booked a nice Hotel. It didn`t have such a good effect that evening. The wallpapers started moving a bit. I sat an hour in the tub. Got bored, and went out. Drank some beers and met some people, and ended up partying instead. Nice experience. Scandinavian Vikings used to eat this shit back in the day. The mushroom is called "Semilanceata".
>>
File: ell2.png (213KB, 382x385px) Image search: [Google]
ell2.png
213KB, 382x385px
I had mushrooms once, and in every doorway I saw some horrifying thing peering at me.

Pic related, that's an accurate pic of one of the things I saw.

Never again
>>
I did a few bumps of K last time too, and that was horrifying. Everything started looking like shards of glass.
>>
>>735116703
its horrifying, but it just looks so downy. kek
>>
>>735112571
Looks like we experienced something similar on Psilocybe. WTF is up with this WW2 shit?
>>
>>735110933
I smoked ten grams of fish one time and my grandma was flying around the yard in a wheelchair. She kind of looked like Peirce Brosnan lol
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.