[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand. People are acting like the world was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (25KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 460x259px
I don't understand. People are acting like the world was so much better before dongol the mongol was in office. I'm not a trump supporter, but damn, people are fucking gay when it comes down to their feelings about him. We've had dumber, worse presidents before.
>George W Bush
>Jimmy Carter
>Gerald Ford
And last but not least
>John Fucking Kennedy
>>
>>735007188
Because the libs are still pissed that their Hillary isn't president.
>>
>>735007368
But some of their arguments come to the point of saying trump will end the world horribly. Like,people understand we have two other branches of government right??
>>
>>735007368
No, you are wrong. They are not mad that Hillary didn't win. They are very reasonably frightened because a know nothing like Trump did. My question for the Donald supporters out there. How is it working out for you?
>>
File: bernie_beer..jpg (100KB, 960x960px)
bernie_beer..jpg
100KB, 960x960px
>>735007558

They especially have a difficult time understanding that the USA is literally just a single country in the entire world. The bubble is real.
>>
>>735007368
No, that's pretty much been replaced by, "so what do we do now that an incompetent ego-maniacal nincompoop who tweets like an emo schoolgirl is in office?"
>>
File: 1449426729894.jpg (117KB, 960x960px)
1449426729894.jpg
117KB, 960x960px
>>735007188
trump is uniquely incompetent. Probably dumber than bush
>>
>>735007804
Fuckin Great. If everybody wasn't working against him, like the CIA and FBI,and all the other dipshit holdovers form the last admin he'd be light years ahead of where he is now. Which is still, lightyears ahead of the last guy.
>>
>>735008227
what's it like to be a libtard?
>>
>>735008400
So what's the inside of your ass look like, anyway?
>>
>>735008474
Oooooooooh! He said, 'libtard.'
Close the thread, boys and girls. No one's gonna win against that kind of thoughtful counter-point.
>>
>>735007964
>so what do we do now that an incompetent ego-maniacal nincompoop who tweets like an emo schoolgirl is in office?

What can you do?
>>
>>735008400
^^^ this these fuckers are dragging their feet like a bunch of kids trying to get some thing they cannot afford that their parents are taking away.
>>
>>735007188
>people are fucking gay
OP announces he's 16
>>
>>735007188
B8 or full on retardation. I can't tell. Trump is the worst president this nation has ever seen. On top of that the legitimacy of his presidency is under great question. I mean with a full fledged FBI investigation going on, and news confirming that Russians did in fact successfully hack the election. Seriously, I hope the fuck that this is bait.

>>735007368
No one said shit about HIllary. Why do people keep bringing up Hillary and Obama when we're having a conversation about Trump?
>>
>>735008474
pretty bad right now. corrupt right wingers in charge of the government, corrupt right wingers in charge of the democratic party
>>
>>735007188
at least trump would have to decency to not accept a peace nobel price
>>
>>735008720
Oooooooooh! He said, "Oooooooooh! He said, 'libtard.'
Close the thread, boys and girls. No one's gonna win against that kind of thoughtful counter-point."
Close the thread, boys and girls. No one's gonna win against that kind of thoughtful counter-point.
>>
>>735008585
>So what's the inside of your ass look like, anyway?
Your face
>>
>>735009011
Oooooooooh! He said, "Oooooooooh! He said, "Oooooooooh! He said, 'libtard.'
Close the thread, boys and girls. No one's gonna win against that kind of thoughtful counter-point."
>>
>>735008762
No the FBI did not confirm shit, the news has spent a full 24 hours supposing shit left and right like a kid fibbing about their dick size. Our president is legit. Unlike the Two jews and grandma warp-drive with her {FORWARD!} campaign.
>>
>>735008720
>Close the thread, boys and girls. No one's gonna win against that kind of thoughtful counter-point.
Counterpoint to what, Bullshit?
>>
>>735008762
>confirming that Russians did in fact successfully hack the election
this is an extraordinarily misleading phrase.
>>
>>735009211
Oooooooooh! He said, ">Close the thread, boys and girls. No one's gonna win against that kind of thoughtful counter-point.
Counterpoint to what, Bullshit?"
>>
>>735007558
They have 0 control of their emotions and will repeat anything until they actually start to believe it.
>>
>>735007188
In their desperation to sabotage Trump the mainstream media was comically blatant with their anti-Trump disinformation which exploded in their face, destroying the little credibility they had left and reducing themselves to the laughing stock of the country. Now only the most dim-witted and naive cretins still believe them trustworthy. So it's no surprise Hillary won the popular vote by 2%. California is infested with some of the dumbest people in the US while also being the most populous state. Their average IQ is even lower than Florida's. The vast majority of liberals are extremely mentally deficient, incapable of even the most basic critical analysis. But they're kept afloat by a small elite who herd them like cattle, sometimes literally during protests. Their child-like minds are so easily manipulated by corporate media which they believe without question. Then they mindlessly parrot what their corporate media masters have told them, reinforcing the false narrative. They are truly useful imbeciles.
>>
>>735008762
>No one said shit about HIllary. Why do people keep bringing up Hillary and Obama when we're having a conversation about Trump?
Because, dumbass, there are alwayw comparisons between the curren and last Presidents. What are you, fucking retarded?
>>
>>735009144
The NSA leaker did. And wow, she was promptly arrested extremely quickly by Trump. Gee I wonder why?
>>
>>735009097
Well, who can argue with that logic, or lack of it?
>>
>>735009097
I'm out. I'm not wasting my time with a 12 year old.
>>
>>735007188
What would you expect? Parents have been shit for a while and the good ones can't discipline their children without getting the cops called so basically you have all those autistic fucking kids that used to throw a fit in the store when their parents wouldn't buy them shit only their in their late teens / early 20's and still doing the same shit.

Not gonna lie I didn't vote for him either, but shit hasn't crashed and honestly I'm glad he pulled out of the Paris agreement
>>
>>735009710
Oooooooooh! He said, "Well, who can argue with that logic, or lack of it?"
>>
>>735009945
dont be jealous when i start this new meme we'll all be laughing
>>
File: neen.jpg (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
neen.jpg
8KB, 251x201px
>>735009710
How long before this thread turns into "yo momma" jokes & "nyah nyah" posts?
>>
>>735007188
>Not mentioning Reagan
at least Kennedy was named after a spaceship
>>
>>735009573
because she has no clearance to view the highly classified Intel. Surprise it's crazy illegal.
>>
File: 1431049205927.jpg (45KB, 623x469px)
1431049205927.jpg
45KB, 623x469px
>>735007951
>not realizing this one country has their fingers and coinpurses deep inside your government
I'd say the bubble we've made for you is even more real
>>
File: 1494994696741.jpg (51KB, 556x540px)
1494994696741.jpg
51KB, 556x540px
>>735007804
You are wrong, they are frightened because they are hysterical.
I'm not American, but still consider myself a Trump supporter.
I'm frightened because I don't have a god emperor watching over me but a pussy that would genocide me to take care of sandniggers.
>>
>>735009527
>Hillary
>Last presidents

goddamn son, you're an idiot
>>
The point is to draw as much attention to his stupidity as possible. Perhaps even exaggerate his incompetence. His presidency is killing the Republican party.
>>
>>735007188
Nope.
>>
Nixon was fucking retarded. If that asshole didn't open China for trade we would not have the shitty job market we do today
>>
File: trayvon.png (268KB, 531x380px) Image search: [Google]
trayvon.png
268KB, 531x380px
>>735008227
Still drone strikes less muslims, and got less unarmed black men shot than Obama.
>>
>>735010489
He can do no worse than George Bush. He's "not even a real republican" according to conservatives.
Fuck the Never Trump people, they're just chivalrous losers.
>>
>>735007188
Чтo eбaть ты пpocтo чepтoвcки гoвopилa oбo мнe, мaлeнькaя cyкa? Я тeбe зкaжy, я зaкoнчил вepшинy мoeгo клacca в BДB, и я пpинимaл yчacтиe в мнoгoчиcлeнных ceкpeтных peйдoв нa Aль-Кaидoй, и y мeня ecть бoлee 300 пoдтвepждeнных yбийcтв. Я тpeниpoвaлcя в пapижcкoм вoйны, и я cвepхy cнaйпep в цeлых poccийcких вoopyжeнных cил. Bы ничтo для мeня, нo тoлькo дpyгaя цeль. Я пpoтpитe тeбe нaхpeн c тoчнocтью, пoдoбных кoтopым никoгдa нe видeли paньшe нa этoй Зeмлe, зaпoмнитe мoи чepтoвы cлoвa. Bы дyмaeтe, чтo вы мoжeтe yйти c тoгo, чтo дepьмo для мeня чepeз Интepнeт? Пoдyмaйтe eщe paз, yблюдoк. Кaк мы гoвopим Я кoнтaктиpyю мoй ceкpeтный ceть шпиoнoв пo вceй Poccии, и вaш IP-тpaccиpyeтcя пpямo ceйчac, тaк чтo вaм лyчшe пoдгoтoвитьcя к штopмy, кoзy. Штopм, кoтopый cтиpaeт жaлкий нeбoльшoe вeщь ты нaзывaeш твoя жизнь.
>>
>>735011178
Tы нaхoдишьcя чepтoвcки мepтвых, мaлыш. Я мoгy быть гдe yгoднo, в любoe вpeмя, и я мoгy yбить тeбя в бoлee ceмиcoт cпocoбaми, и этo тoлькo гoлыми pyкaми. Я нe тoлькo oбyчeн пpиeмaм pyкoпaшнoгo бoя, нo y мeня ecть дocтyп кo вceй apceнaлe Boздyшнo-дecaнтныe вoйcкa, и я бyдy иcпoльзoвaть eгo в пoлнoй мepe, чтoбы вытepeть зaдницy жaлкий c лицa кoнтинeнтa, нeбoльшoe дepьмa. Ecли бы тoлькo ты мoг знaть, чтo нeчecтивый вoзмeздиe вaш мaлeнький "yмный" кoммeнтapий был гoтoв oбpyшить тeбe, мoжeт быть, ты бы пpoвeли cвoй гpeбaный язык. Ho ты нe мoг, ты нe cдeлaл, и тeпepь ты плaтишь цeнy, ты идиoт пpoклятый. Я дepьмo яpocть вce нaд тoбoйи ты тoнyть в нeм. Tы нaхoдишьcя чepтoвcки мepтв, дeткa.
>>
>>735011095
>He can do no worse than George Bush.
Well he managed to do the impossible before his first week was over.
>>
>>735008762
>No one said shit about HIllary. Why do people keep bringing up Hillary and Obama when we're having a conversation about Trump?
because thats literally why they are so mad.

you asked why people are so retarded mad about trump.

answer is because they are still butthurt hillary didn't win, because they cant accept that the election doesnt work by mob rule, so NY and Cali can't decide every election
>>
File: trump6.jpg (52KB, 700x700px)
trump6.jpg
52KB, 700x700px
>>735011341
>>
>>735007368
I'm not mad that the robotic old hag isn't president, I'm pretty peeved a 70 year old constantly bitching slug is though.
>>
Politics aside (maybe), I think ordinary people have much more agency to express whatever opinion they have than in the past. More people are online using social media.

So since every schlub out there from the leftist tree-hugger to the nationalist neo-Nazi has this ceaseless soap box, everyone is ramped up to 1000mph all the time. Constant never-ending political flame war.

Everybody needs to pump the breaks a bit.
>>
>>735007188
Libtards are still pissed because Hillary Clit didnt win.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.