[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

70% of American men under the age of 35 are MGTOW. Most of t

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 16

File: Divorce in a Nutshell.jpg (100KB, 351x943px) Image search: [Google]
Divorce in a Nutshell.jpg
100KB, 351x943px
70% of American men under the age of 35 are MGTOW. Most of them don't even realize it.
>http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

How can someone be MGTOW and not even realize it? Because MGTOW is a lifestyle, not a movement. You don't have to join anything.

Men Going Their Own Way is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else.

In female parlance, the word commitment has come to mean "up until I'm no longer 100% satisfied with my partner", at which point a woman can generally end a marriage to her husband's detriment with very little negative consequence to herself and usually with some form of financial gain and increased agency.

It isn't that we are afraid of commitment, it's that the institution of marriage has become commitment incompatible.

This is your daily reminder that you don't have to get married anon.
>>
>>734999011
Nice dubs faggot.
>>
File: traditionalism.png (886KB, 660x676px) Image search: [Google]
traditionalism.png
886KB, 660x676px
Imagine yourself on a cruise and the ship you are on is sinking. As lifeboats are put into the water, it is discovered that half of them are not seaworthy due to lax maintenance. One out of two sink as they are put into the water and its occupants swim back to the sinking cruise ship, desperately climbing back on board as everyone still on the cruise ship is panicking. You find yourself sitting on one of the lifeboats that actually works. However, a man wearing the uniform of a crew member points at you and yells at you. He is demanding that you get up out of your seat.

He says, "There aren't enough seats for everyone. Women and children first!"

You look over his shoulder and see a woman waiting for you to get up. You tell him to go fuck himself, and refuse to give up your seat. You assert that your life is just as valuable as hers and since you got to the seat first, the seat is rightfully yours. The man waves some of his fellow crew mates over to you and they forcefully remove you from the lifeboat. As soon as your seat becomes available, the women sits in it without hesitation.

The notion that she has priority to that seat has been ingrained into her since childhood. She feels entitled to that seat and whether or not your life is more valuable never even crosses her mind. The fact that you are a professor at an Ivy League university and one of the most renowned physicists currently living and she is just a house wife is irrelevant. She is a woman.

Where feminism is primarily focused on female supremacy, traditionalism is focused on female superiority. Traditionalism is the other feminism. It's the gynocentric, white knight voice on the conservative side of politics and it’s the reason the ship's crew pulled you from the lifeboat. Traditionalism is the assertion that your life is less valuable than a woman and that it is your duty to consider yourself disposable. It is the pedestalization of women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0
>>
I buy what I want to buy, I go where I want to go, and I keep a motor bike in my bedroom. Any woman who doesn't like it can go fuck themselves
>>
File: Marriage in a Nutsheel.jpg (321KB, 900x1576px) Image search: [Google]
Marriage in a Nutsheel.jpg
321KB, 900x1576px
Women are not weaker than men. Physical strength is only one attribute of many attributes. Emotional intelligence is another attribute and being able to use it to manipulate others effectively is a form of strength.

The fact that men have evolved into a state where they have larger muscles than women is actually evidence of women being able to dominate men. They dominate men by manipulating men into turning over the fruits of their labor to women and they accomplish this feat rather easily. Women have no need for muscles when they can just get a man to perform menial tasks for them. Your larger muscles are evidence of your forefathers having been emotionally dominated by a woman who manipulated him into volunteering to be her drone.

Allow me to put this concept into terms to which you can relate.

When you play a summoner in an RPG and you use your summoned creature to kill the enemies you encounter in the game environment while you hang back at a relatively safe distance, do you give credit for those kills to the creature you summoned? Of course not. You consider every creature your summoned creature killed for you your kill and you don't even question that you deserve the experience points. The summoned creature who actually did the killing for you is just a drone.

Getting a man to do something for her is as easy for a woman as it is for you to press the #3 key on your keyboard to summon a creature in an RPG. That isn't weakness. It is a very strong capability.

Traditional women are a very real danger to men.
>>
so as a forever alone im mgtow?
>>
File: MGTOW pick your own lane.png (62KB, 1201x1201px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW pick your own lane.png
62KB, 1201x1201px
>>735001115
MGTOW is the act of choosing your own lane. You can't be mtgow if your lane is chosen for you.
>>
>>735001115
no my dude.

in fact today i started divorce proceedings against my deadbeat wife.

feeling so great only 5mths to go!
>>
File: Almymoney.png (192KB, 753x434px) Image search: [Google]
Almymoney.png
192KB, 753x434px
>>735001488
>>
>>734999011
ITT: people writing essays that only faggots will actually read.
>>
>>735001551
lol. nope. i sold everything 2 years ago and there are no assets left.

plus i have some good shit on her so there is nothing she can do.

feels so good.
>>
>>735000171
Yea except if I keep you pregnant your helpless 9 months out of a year every year.
>>
File: IMG_2894.jpg (33KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2894.jpg
33KB, 600x750px
>>734999011
>>734999282
idk what worse, volcels or fedorable woman respecters. just be normal you freaks
>>
>>735001697
>no man in the history of divorce has thought of doing that until you
>you're just that clever
You don't understand the law. If you sold everything two years ago, half of what you sold was hers. If you didn't ask her for permission to sell it, then you can still be financially liable for her half of what you sold.
>>
>>735001953
nope.
i went through it all with the lawyer today.

the divorce laws are pretty easy where i live.
>>
>>735001460
now that i think about it, perhaps i am one of those men who 'don't realize'
>>
Men are doing it to themselves. They prize getting their dick wet over all else and wonder why all the women they know aren't marriage material. Think about it.

Plenty of women out there who are loving and loyal but they aren't using drugs or getting shitfaced every weekend with a bunch of their friends and they don't dress like hookers. They might not even sleep with you for a while.

Been around long enough to see why some people have great marriages and others are doomed. The doomed ones where they don't think things should be 50/50, but 100/100 instead where each person does whatever the hell they want. No sense of partnership or putting the other person first when necessary. You're the alpha sometimes, you're the beta sometimes. That's how things work.

I've been single and I've been married, and being married to a woman who loves you, recognizes that you are the head of the house, reciprocates complete trust and treats you right beats the hell out of being single. By a long shot.
>>
>>735001746
I'm not a girl. I'm a man going his own way.

A pregnant married woman isn't helpless. She is literally surrounded by drones everywhere she goes and all she has to do to activate them is damsel.

>http://nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=dtVHnZX8E50
>>
>>735002139
Where do you live?
>>
File: 1494886595818.jpg (79KB, 456x810px) Image search: [Google]
1494886595818.jpg
79KB, 456x810px
>>734999011
I think you will like what I do. I make women slaves. What to know how?
>>
ITT: rejected virginfacts angwy over inaccessibility of poosy
>>
>>735002688
This is the short version of what I'm talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYHvh6Ncp6M

A traditional woman rule her household by feigning weakness, wrapping her gullible, easily manipulated provision drone around her finger like a puppet on a string.
>>
>>734999282
OK OK OK BUUUUUUT GET THIS

id just say ok, put a hole in the boat, then get out.

"ok you can have my seat now bitch hahahahahahahah"

its called being satisfied without getting what you want
>>
>>735002829

This is how women actually write without spellcheck fellas.
>>
>>735001460
MGTOW is actually driving right off the road and going through a field.
>>
>>735001551
thats why you dont smack them

you kill them
>>
>>735001859
save this post and 30 years from now look back at it.

thats all
>>
>>735003681

That's what they deserve if they think virtually enslaving a man and ruining his life is an okay thing to do.
>>
>>735001953
you want my shit? fine

sets pile on fire

have fun with those sweet sweet ashes oh and i already went to your bae baes house. now theirs no house their and no bae bae have a nice life

i dont want to win. i just want you to lose
>>
>>735002829
id rather suck dick and im not gay
>>
>>734999011
fuck off OP.

MGTOW is cancer and aimed at young white men to get rid of them.
>>
>>735003369
First a few background details. I'm a heroine user have been since I was 17 now I'm 23. I went through high school college and now I'm in the working in my own buisness making decent money. I'm a high functioning heroine addict and I can generally just handle my shit I've never been evicted or run out of money and I always have enough to do what I want.
Now when I meet a girl that I think is cute and I want. I ask her out and we date like normal. After a week or so I let her know that I'm a user then I show her ask her if she wants to try it. Usually they say no for a week or two but they see how well it works with me and think their constitutions can handle it. I never introduce them to other junkies or dealers then they'd probably see the bad side. After a couple weeks of using they're hooked. I back away emotionally say I can't float them forever and then the "favors" start. And they'll do anything for me. After that I'm just a safe space to use and score and they're cash cows and fuck buddies if they get to needy or junkiesque they get abandoned
>>
>>735000171

I just gotta step in and let you know that you're poorly educated and video games arent real life.

Men are stronger than women for the same reason that every patriarchal species is stronger than the female of its same species.

Male deer, or bucks, arent not larger because female deer, or does, are 'manipulative' or able to 'easily manipulate' them.

They're larger because the males fight eachother over breeding rights leading the larger males to more successfully breed over their evolution.

Many animals are MATRIARCHAL and the FEMALE of their species is larger than the male. Nobody claims that male spiders are more manipulative because the concept has zero relevance regarding all known research on matriarchal arachnids.

tl;dr You are poorly educated and clearly more than a little brainwashed into an ignorant form of sexism.

Oh and your history 'traditionalism history lesson' is largely unfounded too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_and_children_first

Again, I'm not even arguing against your overall opinion of women - just letting you know that the things you're writing in this thread are mostly ignorant garbage that make you sound dumb and hurt your case.
>>
>>735004352
>video games arent real life.
thats why real life sucks and i play vidya all day.
>>
>>735003372
>OK OK
Are you retarded?
>hole in boat
How would you put a hole in a boat when a bunch of people are pulling you out? Again, are you retarded?
>>
I just have unresolved mental issues so I'm unable to love anyone. But it's nice to be part of a club
>>
>>735004232
>MGTOW is cancer and aimed at young white men
...despite originating in Japan
...despite being practiced by blacks already
>>
>>735004324
So....basically you're just a piece of shit...cool i guess
>>
>>735004784
Yeah and I kind of love it
>>
>>734999282
Well to be fair, if the lazy shits in charge of lifeboat maintenance would've done their fucking job the problem wouldn't exist in the first place.
>>
mgtows and red pillers hate women
the red pillers tend to put pussy on a pedestal to the highest degree while trying to prove that's not what they do by trying to find a new one, or have a few of them. the whole self improvement thing is just a convenient way to sugar coat it to sell to other people, and delude themselves into thinking they're doing it for themselves when the entire goal is to just get more pussy, someday after they improve they'll be worthy or have enough self esteem to get that pussy off the pedestal and onto their penis. mgtows just sugar coat with the self improvement thing because they've accepted personally women have no interest in them and they need to make their women hating rhetoric more palatable since people will just call them on their bias and they need to deflect from that since it just shuts down most of the arguments since the merit of the argument is simple hate towards the gender even though there is a lot of squawking about other reasons the basis for those is simple hatred for women.
>>
>>735004632
i can do something. why not have a hammer or a gun or anything to break stuff with, i wouldnt get to the point they pull me out.

they ask
i say ok
then smash a hole in it or cut the rope holding it up as i get out
>>
File: 1479687257811.jpg (49KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479687257811.jpg
49KB, 250x250px
MGTOW represent! I've been MGTOW since I was 19.
>>
>>735005294

Listen sweetheart, let me explain something you. First off, the hatred is well founded. Men are at a disadvantage to women in just about every area of life thanks to the law and societal pressure. MGTOW doesn't mean we're not going to interact with women anymore. It means we're aware of the stupid fucking games you cunts play and we're not going to play into them.
>>
File: 1474176932265.jpg (2MB, 1379x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1474176932265.jpg
2MB, 1379x1600px
never forget...
>>
File: 1474179472820.jpg (442KB, 836x914px) Image search: [Google]
1474179472820.jpg
442KB, 836x914px
>>
>>735005597
aw, show us on the doll where the bad lady touched you
no go ahead, bend it over don't be shy
>>
>>
>>735006020

Does that even work on anyone? Such cliche shit only a braindead woman or faggot would think it's original or edgy.
>>
>>734999011
>How can someone be MGTOW and not even realize it? Because MGTOW is a lifestyle, not a movement. You don't have to join anything.
>Men Going Their Own Way is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else.

Stop making labels for everything, it's retarded and cringey and makes you look like a manchild, honest advice.

If you want to stay single just stay fucking single, don't make a fucking retarded political movement of it, no diference between a fuckinng MGTOW or a feminist, they are equally dumb they just swing to diferent sides.
>>
>>735006363

Nice false equivalence you pussy.
>>
>>734999282
Women complain about not getting enough in this world, and men complain about not getting enough in this world. Maybe everyone is just a stupid greedy faggot.
>>
>>735006100
bitching about originality in a thread awashed with reposted women hating propaganda that's been floating online and reposted by one dweeb on r9k in women hate threads for years, real original. I can see why you'd want original since you're a broken record yet too autistic to actually change your own behavior.
>>
>>735002503
Just nope
>>
ITT genetic dead ends

Instead of fighting the system you're trying to play within the system and """exploit""" it but all you're doing further increase the social barrier between men and women, which is what 'they' want. Divide et impera (divide and rule).
>>
>>735004015
>my shit?

Oh look, another kid who doesn't understand that marriage is a merger of assets. If you are married, there is NO SUCH THING as "my shit". You do not own anything exclusively.
>>
File: marriage is a trap.jpg (121KB, 1130x752px) Image search: [Google]
marriage is a trap.jpg
121KB, 1130x752px
>>735004232
In the year 2060, the white race will constitute 10% of the world population. This is due to the fact that most white people live in more advanced cultures and have access to birth control and western women have educations/careers and due to the fact that in Africa and Asia, women do not have universal access to birth control and are generally uneducated/don't have career options. From now until 2060, Africa and Asia will produce a shitload of children, and their child production will take the world population from 7 billion to 11.5 billion. There is no amount of fucking white people can currently do that will undo the demographic growth of those two peoples. Our fate as a minority on this planet is sealed. Aside from mass genocide or a plague, nothing will undo it.

But here's the thing. Despite white people being a minority, in 2060 there will be more than 1 BILLION of us. 10% of the population and still there will be a BILLION of us. The white race isn't going anywhere. The notion that we are under threat of extinction is propaganda stormfags use to grow their ranks here. Stop drinking their kool-aid and grow a pair.
>>
>>735006981
Hmm, powerful rebuttal there.
>>
>>735006695

"Waaaaaah I'm a pathetic woman with an inferior brain waaaaaah."
>>
>>735007831
aw is everybody that's mean to you a girl?
im sure a big strong prince charming will come along and save you from the roasties
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
>>735005294
MGTOW do not hate women. We do not fear woman.
Do you know of any biologists who hate spiders? Having respect for a poisonous spider doesn't equal being afraid of it.

Having respect for a poisonous spider doesn't equal being afraid of it. Knowing exactly what a woman is doesn't equate hatred.
>>
>>735008030

Yawn, keep rehashing the same argument over and over you pathetic twat.

"hurrr deys virgins and dey angry at da wimmunz". You sound like those imbecilic religious people who say atheists don't believe in god because they're angry at them. Stupid.
>>
>>735008251
>Typing the same shit twice.
We playing repeater, bro, repeater, bro?
>>
File: 1496170631281.jpg (814KB, 1000x4915px) Image search: [Google]
1496170631281.jpg
814KB, 1000x4915px
>>735008030
I remember when I went trolling on runescape too.
>>
>>735006671
It's more like women complain that not enough is given to them, and men argue that too much is taken from them.
>>
>>735007336
Read the divorce laws, in most states if you own something before marriage it stays yours. Research before you vomit stupid in the form of text.
>>
>>735008802
*not enough
>>
Unfortunately a lot of women want the man to be their puppet, do not let this be you. You must be stubbornly uncucked. However that doesn't mean going full muslim and beating your wife and making her wear a trash bag. Just make it known that you will not be pushed around and if she leaves you then congrats, you just dodged a bullet.
>>
Whilst those who actually feel the need to label themselves MGTOW are all hopeless virgins, not all hopeless virgins are automatically MGTOW. Good job using feminist tactics OP, maybe one day you could put your dick in something that's alive
>>
>>735008251
>Do you know of any biologists who hate spiders?
Yes.
>>
ITT: Beta sympathy circlejerk

This is the funniest shit, keep posting
>>
>>735009213
Yeah MGTOW has always felt like pallet swapped feminism to me. Equality can't possible be achieved with a movement that has a clear bias towards one gender. If you want to go your own way then power to you but women can do that too.
>>
>>735004999
This post shows a huge problem in society today.
Too many people are too busy trying to assign blame instead of putting forth viable solutions to problems.
Also - checked them trips
>>
>>735009213
Most actually seem like devorced guys that want equally custody of their kids, but feel free to continue to make up whatever makes you feel better.
>>
>>734999011
It isn't that men are afraid of commitment that these stats exist, it's that post modernism has hijacked feminism and a philosophical war on western secular culture has developed. Women are now tainted by cultural marxism are taught that the patriarchy is evil and oppressive and that CIS gender white males are to blame. They are taught that the family unit is a tool of oppression. What this results in, is general misandry and a quest for political currency under the guise of compassion for the oppressed. This is creating a generation of entitled co-dependent woman-children who are self centered, irrational and unrealistic. To a cultural Marxist casual sex is thought of as ''empowering'' and it has become a goal post to stop ''slut shaming'' and promote promiscuity. Since women from an evolutionary standpoint tend to be hypergamous this results in less men achieving sexual success, but out of the men that do achieve sexual success, they achieve more sexual success than ever.

TL;DR: women are being more picky these days, more entitled, fucking less men and not settling for less, then they get upset when these guys cheat on them or won't date them, shrug their shoulders up and say there are no more ''good men'' out there because they refuse to do anything other than date up. This leads to a giant class of overgrown adult children who cry about what a bunch of victims they are and how this is all at the fault of men in general and it isn't fair.

It isn't men doing some sort of bad assed I won't marry you MTGTOW type of shtick. It's simply women are only fucking less guys and getting more picky and refusing to settle for anything less then the best men. The 80/20 rule, 20% of guys are fucking 80% of women and post modernism supports this and tries to solidify it into our culture.
>>
>>735008278
while you likely are a virgin, i was implying you're a fag
>>
>>735004999
But the source of the problem lies in the designer of the ship and the ignorance or the captain. Not to say that the lifeboat maintenance has zero blood on their hands but it goes much deeper than that.
>>
>>735009466
>wants to be left alone in his cheesy mancave
>wants to share his children with someone else because he isn't a child himself and understands responsibility
Pick one, the top one is MGTOW and the bottom one is a decent father
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 208x242px
>>734999282
At least try to get some fuck. All of this traditionalism is hypothetical nonsense that is rarely, if ever, put into practice. The vast majority of women aren't out to get you and the vast majority of the time internalizing a few mistakes makes you a retard. Hate individual bitches for being bitches, not women on the whole because of a few bad experiences.
>>
>>734999011
I'm not getting married because nobody is going to want to marry me
>>
>>735009843
I'm not MGTOW and I'd still rather be left alone, some people are introverts m8.
>>
>>735010037
Well not with that attitude they wont.
>>
>>735009843
Good to see you're just charging ahead with whatever made up facts you want. Look up the backfire effect, it might give you some insight into why you cling so tightly to what you believe is a fact.
>>
>>735010039
Do you have a cheesy mancave
>>
>>735010037
How become not depressed:
>Become An Hero
Or
>Look for another pool of women
>>
>>735010248
I'm gonna be honest I have no idea what you mean by cheesy. Sure I eat cheese now and then but I don't leave it lying around.
>>
>>735010238
>Waaaaaah someone on the internet called me names so as a big strong man going his own way I'm going to give serious(ly autistic) responses rather than just going my own way like I pretend. I'm so lonely
>>
>>735010039
I am an introvert
Not all that good looking either, probably a 7-8/10
I haven't gone without a gf for longer then 3 months since my freshmen year in Highschool. I found "The One" my junior year and have been with for 2+ years
I plan on marrying her ass after we go to college and get some more worldly knowledge

All this because I'm not afraid to talk to women.
>>
>>735010603
I'm not an MGTOW and I have nothing against women. I have social anxiety disorder that makes it hard to talk to them though. I wouldn't mind having a relationship or even a loving waifu as long as she was chill and respected my freedom. However I have no desire to have children, I have nothing against those who do, they keep the human race going after all but I'm not having children and that is my choice.
>>
>>735010416
What? No one called me anything. I'm just pointing out incorrect "facts". I couldn't really care one way or another.
>>
What if you're just asexual?

Not all that appealing and entirely overrated.
>>
>>735000171
>>734999282
>>734999011
This is basically everything beta about men today. You have an interesting point, but your diatribe about traditionalism being the other feminism is where it all starts breaking down. It's a contradiction. I'm 40 years old. When I was married, I basically took any individualism my ex-wife had when I put a baby in her belly. While I climbed the corporate ladder going from an entry-level $15/hr wage when I got out of the navy to quadruple that by the time I filed for divorce, she was 15 years behind the experience curve in virtually anything she could possibly do with her life and as a result of her dependence on me for her very life, couldn't actually demonstrate the ability to do anything worth more than $8/hr. That wasn't necessarily her fault, she was a good woman and raised our son well, as well as kept a good home. She sacrificed her ambition to be married to me and mother to our son. The reason we divorced was I was bored and the cost of a new life is basically paying half-child support for the next 3 years with split custody. So I fail to see how that empowered my ex-wife. Other than I suppose the fact that she cleaned my house and cooked our food for 12 years. Seems like a pretty even trade to me. In hindsight, marriage was a terrible idea. And I do not recommend it. But your take on it is beta as fuck, your anger towards women so obvious and well, makes you seem rather week that you need to make men who choose not to marry a part of some man's club of solidarity against women who are bent on taking over the world, you silly bastard.
>>
File: 1358558904099.jpg (160KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1358558904099.jpg
160KB, 736x736px
>>734999011
lol that those comments
>>
If a man has to live his life abstaining from marriage out of fear that any woman he could potentially marry will destroy his livelihood, that is the definition of a beta.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.