[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was in a wreck yesterday where someone died, /b/. related is

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

File: 20170604_183607.jpg (164KB, 746x1328px) Image search: [Google]
20170604_183607.jpg
164KB, 746x1328px
I was in a wreck yesterday where someone died, /b/. related is my s10 after the accident. It is undoubtedly totaled. After the wreck I unbuckled my seatbelt, climbed out the driver's side window, and was completely unharmed (at least that I know of). The other guy was pronounced dead at the scene

I'm posting this because I really have no idea how to feel about it
Am I lucky that I miraculously walked away unscathed, or am I unlucky because I nearly died and was inches/seconds of variance away from doing so? (such as a metaphorical hitman barely missing his target)
Should I mourn the other guy's death, or brush it off considering his incompetence nearly killed me?

Any thoughts or questions? I can't sleep so ask away
>>
>>734942187
You were lucky, the other guy was probably a pedophile and God decided to remove him from our world.
>>
It depends on how your insurance/replacing your vehicle plays out. That's how you decide if you're lucky or not.
Why didn't you take pics of his corpse? I feel like that's the first thing I would do.
>>
if it was the other guys fault then fuck him and dont mourn. id be more pissed about my car
>>
>>734942187
You were lucky, you are probably a pedophile and God decided to allow you to molest from our world.
>>
>>734942187
no, ur not lucky or unluvky, shit just happened.. smoke some weed and get on with ur life
>>
>>734942187

who's fault was this accident?
>>
>>734942441
He was. He passed out/fell asleep at the wheel, crossed the median, ramped the upturn of the median, ramped/rammed my truck, and his truck flipped onto its roof

I'm pretty sure he wasn't sober considering shitty vodka bottles were littered around his truck at the scene but it won't be known for sure till toxicology comes out.
>>
>>734942187
what year was the s10? if it was anything like my 1994 v6, that sucker was going to just die from nothing at about 220,000 miles, so if you were getting near that, you get to miss out on that
>>
obama caused the holocaust
>>
How did it happen OP? Damage looks bad, what exactly did the passenger do? You got very lucky considering you didn't suffer any injuries.
>>
>>734942553
It was a 96, and yeah it has around 200xxx so it didn't have that long left. I was going to sell it and get a rice burner with lower miles (probably having to pay out of pocket on top of the amount from the truck) so I guess things worked out in a weird way
>>
>>734942537
Dude your gonna get so much fucking money if it turns out he was drunk, you got hit by a drunk driver and your car was totaled, your gonna get paid my friend your lucky, also just be happy that nigger didn't end your life because he's too stupid to stay awake at the wheel I mean seriously how the fuck do you fall asleep and do all that while driving without waking up, and he was gonna be the cause of your death, a dumb drunk driving nigger faggot
>>
>>734942599
there weren't any passengers in either vehicle. He did have a nice german shepard dog that was riding with him but it lived and seems to have been fine luckily.
>>
>>734942722
that's what i'm thinking. I'm also considering going for pain/greivance considering i'm in a bizzare mental state from it as well as i'm experiencing some abdominal pain from the seatbelt that I want to get checked out
>>
>>734942722
>>734942859
who exactly is gonna be paying? his $200 million estate?
>>
>>734942859
You just answer one person? Answer the rest of us faggot
>>
>>734942733
poor doggo , was he sniffing the corpse
>>
>>734942859

You should see a doctor sooner than later, if you can get documentation form a doctor you can milk this for more cash
>>
Just feel everything, you got time.
>>
>>734942665
hey, look on the bright side. if you had insurance, theyll give you back the whole value of your truck. think of what all you can do with that $400. that can buy a gun and like 4 bottles of a hard liquor of your choice
>>
>>734942915
well if things work out, his insurance company.
>>734942925
I have been nigger. I've just been breaking it up into separate posts because I diidn't think to do this efficiently lol
>>734943004
exactly. even if its mild and bearable, it'll be good to have the general soreness/abdominal pain on record incase it becomes something later.
>>734943075
very true. I think this is probably the smartest way to go about things.
>>734943133
right lmao. I'll be able to afford the wheels I had on the truck with what the insurance company will give me. living big
>>
>>734942585
Shut up You unlucky son of a bitch
>>
>>734942915
>who exactly is gonna be paying? his $200 million estate?
Maybe his insurance,dumbass?
>>
>>734943265
At least you're alive and relatively unhurt.
>>
>>734943265
>>734943352
I love reading things twice. thanks pencildick
>>734943352
>>
>>734943265

if he was drunk though...SAY HELLO TO 2017 CHEVY SILVERADO
>>
>>734943344
At least you're alive with relatively no injuries.
>>
>>734943416
>I love reading things twice. thanks pencildick"
You're very welcome,cock breath
>>
>>734942187
did u cause the collision? If yes, its your fault hes dead.
if he did, u should be happy he paid for his ineptitude
theres no miracles - u have a broken car now
>>
>>734942187
mate i live by a pretty sound philosophy in life: if you didn't deserve it, then it wouldn't happen to your.

clearly you deserved to live and that other guy deserved to die.
>>
File: thirsty.webm (1MB, 416x608px) Image search: [Google]
thirsty.webm
1MB, 416x608px
>>734942187
Guy who is kill was ISIS.

So we can all be happy he died a horrible painful death, coughing a geyser of blood from his exploded lungs.
>>
>>734943456
>>734943406
agreed. I'm not sure how anything else will settle but i'm surely glad about that. Like I said in my initial post, a second later or earlier, or a few inches in positioning of pretty much anything, and i'd of been dead/seriously injured. I was pretty much in the perfect sweet spot to not get fucked up. its unsettling to think I threaded the needle that close. Oh well. I'm alive and drinking this beer whatever with all that

>>734943758
I definitely agree. I have to think he was a pile of shit who deserved it but I guess I can't know for absolute sure until toxicology comes out.

>>734943838
USA USA USA
>>
>>734942187
I got into a wreck that looked worse than that and I didn't even get a scratch
pa-rayz Je-zus
>>
>>734943838
walk it off pussy
>>
You're not in Oroville are you?
>>
>>734944909
Gridley here
>>
>>734942187
One time almost get crushed by the 4 wheels of a heavy dump truck, where like 10 seconds me grabbing the wheel that is notmaly lifted and the others wheels scratching my back and feets, after that i just went like oh hell almost get fucked, then proceed normally, so dont gonna came up with bullshit like religions and shits.
>>
>>734945432
Shit, what did the other guy look like?
>>
>>734942187
>brush it off considering his incompetence nearly killed me
>>
>>734942440
Dude weed!!! Lmao 420!! Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>734942187
hope you went to the hospital on his insurance's dime got fully checked out cause if you get a settlement, that's it no more money in case anything pops up later
>>
OP i sincerely wish that you had been killed so you wouldn't have made this garbage thread
>>
>>734942859
Mental state bulllshit, thats for women and gays, also you will die from eternal bleeding sonner.
>>
>>734945432
My bud just flew back home to Oroville after visiting for a friend's funeral, he's an alcoholic, drives a truck and is currently extremely depressed.

What did he look like?
>>
>>734945727
A dead faggot.
>>
>>734945613
2edgy4me
>>
>>734945727
Dunno have you TRIED CALLING YOUR BUD TO SEE IF HE IS ALIVE?
>>
>>734945727
Not OP... Just in Gridey and know hwy 70 has had numerous fatal accidents in just the last few weeks
>>
>>734945914
Yeah, no answer and that's why I'm freaking out on a Canadian imagination board.
>>
>>734942859
only if he has insurance. if he has insurance, ur fucked, or, you can put a lien on his estate, aka, it will go to his descendants
>>
>>734942187
The guilt will creep in inevitably and you will start asking why? Why did the other guy die? Why am I alive? It will fuck with you. The emotional numbness wears off after a few weeks and it will haunt you. There is only solace in knowing that this shit happens everyday across the planet and you are not so special to be exempted from bad shit. There is no making sense of the world. Sometimes, there is no answer. People die every second. It's not your second yet.

I would take a moment to find a quiet place, get on the floor, everybody walk their dinosaur.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.