[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys think being a man is hard? Try living under the constant

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 21

File: IMG_20160624_150209.jpg (46KB, 638x638px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160624_150209.jpg
46KB, 638x638px
You guys think being a man is hard?

Try living under the constant threat of rape by any man you meet, knowing society would shun you and that your rape will be lauded as a victory by men at large.

Try imagining what it's like that no one takes you seriously in spite of being massively more talented, intelligent, empathetic and experienced than almost everyone around you.

Imagine having society demand physical perfection from you lest you be physically attacked and ostracized by everyone for as little as missing a hair on your leg.

Imagine what it is like to know that most murders committed are by men, to women. We do nothing wrong yet we are society's primary victims of all crimes.

Imagine having all that and then realize that women have all your struggles too. Men do not have unique issues facing then, no more than the normal human experience. Women have your oppression added to that though.

Name one issue that men face that women haven't faced.

I know you can't.
>>
Prostate cancer.
>>
>inb4 summefags biting

sage
>>
>>734939736
im sorry op but what are you trying to say
>>
>>734939828
There's women born with male genetalia, either fully developed or vestigial. Women can have prostates too.
>>
>>734939922
Confirmed for bait thread.
>>
>>734939916
That there's more than a few MRA like types on here that try to pretend the female experience is easy somehow, based mostly on the fact that we are dehumanized and objectified sexually which some of you apparently see as a societal virtue.
>>
Higher work deaths and always fighting an uphill battle when it comes to divorces and custody of kids.
>>
>>734939736
You sound fat, I don't think you need to worry about being raped
>>
If giving birth is painful, then why are there 7.5 billion people in the world?

>You forget the pain of childbirth

Throwing up in pain out of getting kicked in the balls isn't forgettable, so I don't buy that shit.
>>
File: IMG_1928.jpg (75KB, 750x844px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1928.jpg
75KB, 750x844px
>>
Can someone murder this bitch please?
>>
File: IMG_1940.jpg (111KB, 662x737px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1940.jpg
111KB, 662x737px
>>
File: IMG_1927.jpg (78KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1927.jpg
78KB, 750x750px
>>
>>734939736
i wouldn't rape or murder you
>>
>>734940031
Men generally refuse to fight for custody, that is why the numbers are skewed. When men fight for custody they almost always win it fully. Leaving the mother bereft of her children and unable to protect them.

Higher workplace deaths for men has nothing to do with oppression and everything to do with machismo leading to men ignoring safety regulations and taking unneccessary risks to impress other men.
>>
File: IMG_1925.jpg (47KB, 750x748px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1925.jpg
47KB, 750x748px
>>
>>734939736
Disposeability, like real Disposeability, no one gives a shit about you or wether your alive or dead.
Real war
a court system that's unfair
Being guilty till you prove your innocence when accused by a woman.

I mean I'm half asleep, but i use to think men and women were equals, hell I use to consider myself a feminist, till I worked with and interacted with women in the work force. Now I'm mysogynistic and don't even think would should be allowed to hold jobs, I can name 3 in 20 years that havnt been completely useless or went out of their way to demand special treatment and special conditions.

Tl;Dr working with women has made me mysogynistic cause of how petty and useless they are to anything other than birthing the next generation of men.
>>
>>734940178
>has to do with machismo.
Ffs this bitch really is going all out on this one.
>>
File: 1496642589269.jpg (34KB, 680x554px) Image search: [Google]
1496642589269.jpg
34KB, 680x554px
>>
>>734940090
A. Most women are forced into birthing children in spite of their fear and unwillingness to experience pain so unimaginably terrible most men would be PTSD ridden catatonic husks if they experienced even a tenth of it.

B. You underestimate the resilience of women and our love for mankind. Unlike men we know the value of sacrifice and some of us willingly go through the most extreme torture this planet has to offer just to prolobg a species that abuses and kills us.
>>
File: 936.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
936.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>
File: IMG_1963.jpg (99KB, 659x549px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1963.jpg
99KB, 659x549px
>OP
>>
File: IMG_1929.jpg (55KB, 750x742px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1929.jpg
55KB, 750x742px
>>
>>734940178
For sure , all those women that work on oil rigs , in mines and as high rise construction workers always abide by every little health and safety regulation where as us men just don't give a fuck and challange death daily to dare pick us
>>
Is this you again, Merdle?
>>
>>734940190
Bullshit about the accusations for starters. Most rapists get off scott free and are usually lauded by other men as being brave and powerful. Unless the woman you raped was considered property by a more powerful man society will do nothing short of torture a rape victim for having the audacity of being victimized. There is almost zero support for the overwhelming majority of female victims.

As for disposeability: when a woman is murdered by a man it is barely ever reported. Again, most murders are male on female, if all were reported the daily newspaper would be as thick as a Tolstoj book.

Men however can die in the dumbest possible fashion and are lauded as heroes for their supposed bravery. No matter the social and moral merit of that man as soon as he dies his immense sacrifice is immediately recognized and all sins are absolved.

Dead women, on the other hand, are derided and often subject to necrophilia to further humiliate us even after death.
>>
>>734940434
Pretty much, men revere and worship death. It's evident in all societies.

Women actually care about life.
>>
>>734939736
Getting my scrotum caught in my zipper
>>
>>734940714
Same can happen with large labia minora which are the same tissue, albeit far more sensitive.
>>
>>734939736
NO ONE WANTS TO TOUCH YOUR FAT HIDEOUSSNESS

ALWAYS UGLY AS FUCK BITCHES THAT GET LITERALLY ZERO ATTENTION SEXUALLY FROM ANYONE THAT ARE THE FIRST TO FUCKING THAT BULLSHIT!!!!

TRY IMAGINE BEING FUCKING LOVED YOU FAT CUNT!!!

YOUR NOT SPECIAL, NO ONE SHOULD CARE ABOUT YOU SO GO FUCKING CRY SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU DUMB BITCH.
>>
>>734940759
Triggered much? Try being less defensive and realizing I'm not lying to you. Knowing and internalizing what I have to say is in your best interest too, don't be afraid to grow.
>>
>>734940759
I hope you at least saged.
>>
>>734940603
You're talking out of your ass and just making shit up.
You're being irrational and angry, I think you should stop writing shit and consider what you say before you say it.
You owe every man here a apology for your blatant sexism and starting another gendered conflict.
>>
File: why.jpg (26KB, 471x406px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
26KB, 471x406px
>>734940335
Yeah, I'm taking the bait because I'm bored.

>unimaginably terrible most men would be PTSD ridden catatonic husks if they experienced even a tenth of it.

Again, testicles are one of, if not, THE most sensitive part of the human body. Stop with this birth giving pain bullshit

> You underestimate the resilience of women and our love for mankind.
Yeah, 4th wave feminism sure is showing us that, ain't it?

>Unlike men we know the value of sacrifice
>Implying men aren't expected to pull full-time jobs, to provide for a family, be physically strong enough to handle any confrontation should one arise, and mentally strong enough when something goes wrong, and you lose your shit. Society tells us that men can't show emotion, or they're weak. Not to mention all of the chivalry bullshit that needs to happen in the courting phase of the relationship.
>>
>>734940879
I kinda fucked up with the green text there, but my point is still valid
>>
>>734940877
I second this. For shame, Op. For shame.
>>
If women were as bad off as you claim all women should be put into prison for being life into such a cruel and hostile world. It's selfish and arrogant and you should be ashamed for even considering it.
>>
>>734939736
I can't wait until we can 3D print robot waifus that will do literally anything we ask without question so we don't have to deal with dumb cunts like you.
>>
>>734940655
And thats why were called men and women called WOmen,
because we just get on with it while WOmen have to make it all about themselves

WoWoWoWoWo The world of men is so cruel to me WOWOWO i should be able to fuck other guys behing my husbands back, get pregnant by some random cock in a bar and not say a fucking word until he is paying child support.

>>734939736

YEAH GOOO FUCK YOURSELF YA FUCKING WOMEN WALKING CUNT
>>
>>734940985
While i agree with you, actually seeing someone type out 3d print robot waifus made me cringe. Kek
>>
OP, what are you trying to accomplish? Nobody thinks men have it harder than women. Everyone knows it isn't fair, but that's fuckimg life, homie.

You are trying to teach something everybody already knows.
>>
Cunts like this will actively fight against robot sex dolls for no other reason than it helps men and she feels threatened.
>>
>>734940985
Nigga, we have Oculus now. Grab the fleshlight device that attaches to your stomach and get the breast add-on.

You good to go
>>
>>734940992

Australia, the post.
>>
>>734940879
Testicles might be a little sensitive but not much more than our breasts are. You're a big manly man right? So why are you crying about a mild discomfort?

Feminism exists to better the life of women, men, intersex,trans and even more unique people, people of all colors, people of all creeds and ideogies and everyone else that might not fall under either umbrella. How is that not a love for life?

Men's jobs are for their benefit. To lord their careers over men who work less. Men's families would rather they worry more about them and less about hanging out at work chatting with your buddies.

Men are trained to confront other men, this problem is entirely endemic to your gender and could be solved simply by men ceasing to harm others.

Men are completely free to show emotion. A crying man or boy is immedately taken seriously and coddled while a crying woman is seen as hysterical and often harmed for daring to bother men with occasionally being unable to take the constant onslaught of mental and physical violence in stride.

And you complain about chivalry? You complain about the very lowest basic levels of humanity and compassion that is asked of you? Are you that damaged?
>>
>>734941085
Have you read this thread? This is apparently not common knowledge, especially not here.
>>
>>734941174
Feminists already are fighting it. Sad mang
>>
>>734941390
FOSTERS!!!!!
GOOD FUCKING CALL MATE!!!
YA BUNCH OF CUNTS.
>>
>>734941174
Studies have shown that catharsis does not exist. Just like taking out your anger physically on objects only serves to increase aggressive behavior: sexually aggressive behavior visited upon a vinyl substitute will only lead to an increase in such behavior and thoughts in life.
>>
>>734941391
>the constant onslaught of mental violence
Sounds tough
>>
>>734941500
Kek. I like you cunts way more than those faggot brits.
>>
>>734941609
You jest but it is. I am not talking simply name calling. The female experience is rife with gaslighting and severe mental abuse.

Most prisoners of war are treated better than the average woman.
>>
>>734941564
Theyre used for fucking mate. not for beating. Must be a shocker for you feminist types eh?
>>
>>734941705
Lmfao ok if anyone takes this serious from this point on your more retarded than OP.
>>
>>734941665
Funny you say that you dumb cunt, my ancestor was a major fucking cunt, a english cunt, murdered and stole and ended up on a ship to where i am now,

So what the fuck you saying you dumb cunt is that you got a problem with brits, you got a problem with my great, great grandaddy and i'll fuckin tell you straight you fuck that both me, him and maybe even a brit as a assist will fucking give you a mighty good beating.

where the fuck you from dumb cunt?
>>
>>734941712
Heterosexual sex is inherently violent as it is but you do realize that these dolls are incapable of refusing a man, right?

What they are used for is simulating sexual situations without consent with, yes, inanimate objects but objects made to resemble us.

Much like soldiers are trained to shoot human shaped targets to precondition them for actual murder, these dolls essentially precondition men to rape.
>>
>>734941564
Please link me to the studies. Also if a guy gives up on women what's it matter if he's beating the shit out of a toy. Is my Fleshlight gonna be mad I choked it?
>>
File: bitch hold on.jpg (83KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
bitch hold on.jpg
83KB, 320x320px
>>734941391
>Testicles might be a little sensitive but not much more than our breasts are
When was the last time you puked in pain because your gal pal squeezed your tit a little too hard?

>Feminism exists to better the life of women, men, intersex,trans and even more unique people, people of all colors, people of all creeds and ideologies and everyone else that might not fall under either umbrella.
Maybe 1st wave feminism, but that shit has changed in the last 70(? I don't care enough to google it) years. 4th wave feminism is all about painting men to be these horrible life forms that only seeks death, destruction, and violence. And that they'll shove their dick in any hole if a women isn't around.

>Men are trained to confront other men
Fucking WHAT?

>A crying man or boy is immediately taken seriously and coddled while a crying woman is seen as hysterical
Again, what? Whenever a boy cries, he's told to man up, and stop being a pussy. When a girl/women cries, whoever made her cry is immediately put on trial either literally or by peers

>And you complain about chivalry? You complain about the very lowest basic levels of humanity and compassion that is asked of you? Are you that damaged?
Ladies first or equal treatment, you can't have both.

Try harder with your next response sweetie, I'm getting bored.
>>
>>734939736
Being either gender is easy or hard, depending upon the situation. This is propaganda, does not pass the muster of fact checking. People like you (crackpots) are why I quit calling myself a "feminist."
>>
>>734941882
Would you feel better if they didn't look like women? Or would you be touting the same Bullshit with a different story?
>>
>>734939736
You are a fuckwhit.
>>
>>734941890
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evil-deeds/200909/anger-and-catharsis-myth-metaphor-or-reality

This article goes into it. Searching for an academic source will take a while.
>>
>>734941841
You must be ancient if your great grandfather came here as a convict
>>
>>734941972
It would still instill into men that sexual pleasure without consent is acceptable, which it should not be.
>>
File: IMG_1913.jpg (84KB, 663x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1913.jpg
84KB, 663x500px
>>734941841
Im a burgercunt. And if you or your great great granddaddy has a problem with my thoughts on the britcunts i would recommend blowing right out your cunt.
>>
A dildo objectifies a man down to only his sexual organ while a sex doll still gives women a relatively real representation
Quit objectifying me you evil slut.
>>
>>734939736
Yes, you're all helpless victims. Can I give you some money and a hug?
>>
>>734942077
And what does a dildo do for women?
>>
>>734941500
Im australian.
Never seen FOSTERS.
>>
This new generation of feminists is doomed to fail. Too many of them don't give a shot what they are talking about, they simply latched on to something that allows them to get angry and be shitty.

These 'feminists' don't have a goal. If they did, we would actually respect them. If we somehow achievd true egalitarianism these women would still find something to complain about.
>>
>>734941391
>Testicles might be a little sensitive but not much more than our breasts are. You're a big manly man right? So why are you crying about a mild discomfort?
>Men are completely free to show emotion. A crying man or boy is immedately taken seriously and coddled while a crying woman is seen as
kek
>>
>>734942161
Instilling into women that men are nothing more than a tool for sexual gratification. And when theyre done they usually dont even rinse them off, only to throw them back in the drawer till the next non consenting penetration. Women are terrible dildo rapists.
>>
>>734940603
I know you prepared a big vocabulary for tonight's brave post, but that's your last "lauded" for this thread
>>
>>734942070
Can you not fucking read?
Dumb cunt.

>>734942157
Maybe i come over to you ya fat fucm and poor my great, great grandaddys ashes into your wrecked hole after i'm done raping your hole with my boot foot.

won't be like the fucking simpson mate
>>
>>734942235
ah mate it's fucking reeeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>734939736
>Imagine what it is like to know that most murders committed are by men, to women

hue.
>>
>>734942299
Ok, sorry, great, great grandfather, you must still be fucking ancient, I'm surprised you can use a computer
>>
>>734941927
Last time someone deliberately elbowed me in the chest for apparently being "in his way" while standing against a wall in a quiet street texting a friend I had to fight not to faint from the pain.

Whenever a feminist critiques men on your behavior, it is because those behaviors occur. Don't want men to be called monsters? Don't be monsters. And don't #NotAllMen me, you are resposible for what your clan does.

When I say men are trained to confront other men I mean that your predeliction towards violence which you euphemistically call being protective is nothing more than men exacting their violent natures on one another. Men are the entire reason anyone needs protecting in the first place, so men cannot complain about these violent circumstances they find themselves in.

I have never seen a man or boy punished for harming a woman unless a man claims that she was his property and it was not within another man's right to damage that property.

Ladies are put dead last in society and continually fear for our lives even alone in our own homes. Don't complain about fronting a check.
>>
>>734942326
Reem?
What?
>>
>>734942193
Physically stimulate our anatomy in a manner that is pleasurable.

Lesbian women use dildos, they are conceptual l divorced from the concept of a penis unlike male sex toys which are always made to resemble female anatomy.
>>
Woman are better than man is sex
>>
>>734942299
You try it ya cunt ill give you a .45 caliber freedom enima and dump ya granddaddies ashes right up your brand new sloppy cunt hole. Then you can blow granddaddy out your cunt!
>>
>>734942371
All that drinking, fucking and fighting i do keeps me young you dumb cunt

>>734942412
Should have got out his fucking way then cunt.
>>
>>734942293
I will use 'celebrated' or 'exalted' for you then sweetie, done weeping now?
>>
>>734942541
I'm a sydneysider myself, stop trying to seem ridiculously Australian
>>
>>734942412
First up, I think we can all agree that OP isn't actually a woman, but let's play his game anyway.

People with shitty ideas about men are simply clouded and confused by a few bad experiences they have had, or they simply don't have enough life experience.

Nobody is going to take your shit seriously because most of us actually take part in society and we know first hand that the shit you are saying reeks of ineptitude.
>>
Erections in public
>>
>>734942412
Im a man and have only seen the opposite.
Maybe shits different in australia.
>>
>>734939736
Shut the fuck up. :^) (you)
>>
>>734942516
I aint stupid you dumb fuck, i know you yank cunts are big walking jellow pussies and knew youd bring a gun to a fist fight ya fucking pussy

i'll just send in my bud roger the fucking kangaroo and his buddies to kick ya fucking head in

the i'll come in and rape your semi-concious limo body with my boot foot and proceed to empty this urn in your asshole (gaped) and let my great, great grandaddy fuck you from the inside like the yank bitch you are

ya fucking pussy bitch
>>
File: IMG_1950.jpg (167KB, 653x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1950.jpg
167KB, 653x1000px
>>734942646
>>
>>734942694
What the fuck?
Im not picking on you.
Im australian btw.
Cunt.
>>
>>734942608
Shut up ya fuck lying cunt. if you were australian then sing the fucking anthem you cunt
>>
>>734942771
>my boot foot

Why would one foot have a boot on it while,the other one doesn't?
>>
>>734942771
Failing at being australian.
>>
>>734942795
Yeah right cunt, your a fucking chinky fuck fuck boy is what you are! get the fuck in your gundam and fuck off outta here ya slanty eyed red sun bastard
>>
>>734939736
Taking the bait here BUT...

Women shunned for being raped? I think you've got that backwards... women are offered so much help and emotional comfort after theyve been raped, the man goes to jail and everybody feels sorry for her. A guy gets raped? Almost everybody believes that couldnt even happen... imagine how that feels, that people dont even believe you could be raped. And if you are, your fellow men will most likely look down on you, as a man being raped "shows he isnt manly". Imagine how many intelligent men there are that lack positive physical attributes when most women do, yet everybody will praise the woman for her looks and the intelligent man receives nothing. And the rest of that bullshit is purely according to each person, you cannot say that every woman is "more talented, intelligent, empathetic and experienced than almost everyone around them"... that's just pure bullshit and not to mention, retarded. It doesnt matter if theyll take you seriously, with all of those attributes and good looks youll be living comfortably anyway. Society demanding physical perfection from females? THEY DO THE SAME FOR MALES... And you cant say at all that females suffer more than males, or that males suffer more than females, because thats not really solving any problems but playing the simple victim card, as most females do anyway. Grow up and go live, if you feel sooo "oppressed" do something about- whining about it, especially on a place like this above all places does not do anything. And it;s funny you use a picture of Queen Elizabeth, becasues thats exactly what I'm talking about...she's a fucking QUEEN, it doesnt get any better than that, honestly. If she could accomplish so could you bitch...
>>
>>734942826
Another ozzie fail.
>>
>>734941236
That's fine and all, but Oculus can't make me a sandwich after a long day. If we had actual 3D wafius that did that, women would lose any spec of value they had left.
>>
>>734942771
You think i wasnt expecting that cunt roger and his fuckin buddies? Im in a free state ya aussy cunt i got more ammo then i know what to do with. Tell that roger cunt to bring every damn roo in the outback and ill have me rooburgers the rest of my fat burger life.
>>
>>734942866
>Failing in general

Go hop in your mobility scooter and fuck off back down to mcdonalds ya fat cunt
>>
>>734942916
Lol.
Your a yank arent you?
You cant even swear properly.
Arse hole.
>>
>>734942492
Sounds to me like a huge double standard. Like you just got a grudge against men.
>>
>>734943008
Yank talk.
>>
>>734942990
Well your fucked now buddy, it won't just be that mad cunt of a roo roger i'll be sending, gonna have his back with about quadrillion eucalyptus high koalas to wreck your shit in the dead of night

you ever fight a koala? you shoot those furry little fucks all you do is piss them off
>>
ITT:
Women:cater to my personal sensibilities
Man:no
Woman:sexist evil vile rapists!!!!! 111
>>
>>734943008
Ah see, if you were Australian you'd have said macca's like any normal Australian instead of McDonald's. Proof you're unaustralian
>>
>>734941390
Fucking kek
>>
>>734939736
Bullshit i got raped at 16 by a fat black chick god it was fun but abit rapey but fun
>>
>>734943167
This guy gets it.
Confirmed aussie.
>>
>>734943167
mikki DS mate
>>
>>734941500
Australian people are the best. Lol
>>
>>734939736
You know this is caused by capitalism, right?
>>
>>734943248
Its funny that an american pretending to be an aussie is even obvious in text.
You just cant rubb off that narrow minded stupidity.
(Not all americans are dumb disclaimer)
>>
>>734943281
Always been maccas where I live, Maccas, HJ's, KFC, Red Rooter etc
>>
>>734941705
P.O.W. - physically tortured, gassed, shot, starved, etc.
Women- sometimes not respected

Its talk like that, that make me WANT to treat you like a POW
>>
>>734940064
+1
>>
File: delete_tis.png (203KB, 635x298px) Image search: [Google]
delete_tis.png
203KB, 635x298px
>>734942412
Not gonna lie, this is pretty good. I'm glad I stayed here. Let's begin, shall we?

>Last time someone deliberately elbowed me in the chest for apparently being "in his way" while standing against a wall in a quiet street texting a friend I had to fight not to faint from the pain.
So...women can handle the pain of birth, but not getting shoved for standing in the middle of the street? Okay, I'm starting to see some inconsistencies here.

>you are resposible for what your clan does.
Well I'm sorry that Hajib from the AT&T call center in Inda slapped his wife. I'm sorry I didn't stop him even though I don't know him, even through a seven degreess of Kevin Bacon way. I'm sorry that I'm not fucking Clark Cent, able to fly around the world, able to stop all domestic violence. So you're right, that makes it my fault. Thank you for showing me the error of my way.

>Men are the entire reason anyone needs protecting in the first place,
I'm assuming you were on the writing team of the Fairly Odd Parents Valentine's Day Special. So you're implying that not a single women has had a violent thought, EVER? And that men are constantly thinking of what evil and destructive thing they can do next?

>I have never seen a man or boy punished for harming a woman unless a man claims that she was his property and it was not within another man's right to damage that property
Except you have. Women are innocent until proven guilty all the time, but for men it's the other way around. Remember this?
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/446449/northwestern-rape-scandal-hoax-caused-frenzy

>Ladies are put dead last in society
This isn't the 50's anymore. sweetie. You have the "unequal pay" argument, which is built on the preconception, that the average male job and average female jobs are the same. Tell me, when was the last time you heard of a female lumberjack? It's not an average job, but women tend to avoid that line of duty.
>>
>>734943391
Prisoners of war are not allowed to be tortured, hungry, insulted or even uncomfortable according to the Geneva convention.

Terrorists are awarded more protection by international law than women.
>>
>>734943167
Congratulations you have revealed the truth, that i an indeed, indian.

FUCK AMERICA
FUCK BRITAIN
FUCK AUSTRALIA

INDIA FOR WORLD DOMINATION ! ! !
>>
>>734942077
Better stop flickin the bean then whore
>>
>>734941391
>Feminism exists to better the life of women, men, intersex,trans
>Feminism exists to better the life of
>men

If you're out to better our lives, what was the point of this thread? Taking our troubles and placing them below yours makes it seems like they should be ignored, and that doesn't really help at all.
>>
>>734942161
Ok then. How about fleshlights?
>>
>>734943373
Red rooter hjs damn cunt are you west ways ?
>>
>>734943566
Heh, yep
>>
>>734943510
Men need humility, it is not healthy to constantly regard yourself as so much more than you are. To the vain the truth feels like an attack but it's meant only to increase your mental health.
>>
I think the equal pay thing is made up.
I dont see many women in labouring positions but they scream for equality.
Femanazi's only want equality for the good stuff.
But the truth is that women grow up being told they have it worse than men and come to believe it.
Men have less rites than women.
>>
>>734943566
Not him but
>implying you only get red rooster and hungry jack's in the west
Believe it or not these exist in the eastern suburbs too (i assume we're talking about Sydney)
>>
>>734943566
Red Roota and HJs here in Brissy too.
>>
>>734943626
mad cunt 6210 here wassup
>>
>>734943653
>Sydney-sider assumes we are talking about Sydney
>NSW, the post.
>>
File: hectic.jpg (38KB, 531x472px) Image search: [Google]
hectic.jpg
38KB, 531x472px
>>734943653
I assumed he was talking about WA

>>734943672
That's cause you guys are the same as us, get Banana benders over here and it's hard to pick them apart apart from their funny number plates.

>>734943674
>>
>>734943653
They are in brisbane too.
But hg's went out of buisness.
>>
>>734943761
shit son lets go on the piss and finger fuck some fat mingas brah
>>
This is now a farkn ozzie cunt's thread.
Fuck yeah.
>>
>>734943536
Fleshlights are for poor people who can't afford dolls cause the market can't be opened cause of the protest from women. Any man given the choice would want a full doll over a Fleshlight, with the X factors being issues like storage, cleaning, care. Hard to hide a doll from a woman and got help you if she finds it, cause shame on you and your a disgusting pervert.
Her dragon dildo collections is cool though. Whatever.
>>
>>734943849
God help you****
>>
>>734943480
No yeah, because ISIS TOTALLY respects the Geneva Convention.
>>
>>734943772
Are you fucking deranged? HJs is still here. CBD is 24 hours, there are three within a ten minute drive of my house.
>>
File: images (89).jpg (19KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (89).jpg
19KB, 512x288px
>>
>>734943480
Also, terrorits end up in Gitmo there the get waterboarded and worse
>>
>>734942547
You're the only one weeping. FUCK WOMENS RIGHTS, don't have a dick? Don't have a say
>>
Not much of a difference anymore to first world women and children.
>>
File: images.png (11KB, 403x222px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
11KB, 403x222px
>>
File: HJ.jpg (175KB, 1600x705px) Image search: [Google]
HJ.jpg
175KB, 1600x705px
>>734943824
I'm a man of refined taste, I prefer pickin up revhead sluts with skids
>>
>>734943935
Really?
Fuck.
The one that was in burunda is gone.
>>
>>734944079
Northside still kicking it.
>>
By ANY MAN you meet. Just by using this line. Means that your a retarded and give yourself waaaaay to much credit in being sexy. What are you a lesbian trying to scare other women. There are scientific studies on the study of lesbians being raped by a lesbians as their first sexual encounter.
And why do women spend tons of money on make up, sexy clothing if they do want to be noticed? I mean who is tricking who here. You can have a woman walk up to a man with and with out make up. He might not even know he is talking to the same woman. So get get off your high horse. Most men don't rape. It's just a lie made up by feminist Nazis.
>>
>>734942412
You must also fight the need to faint when you get a mammogram then.

Just because there's men who best women doesn't mean I'm part of that. I'm 100% against female abuse. But you fucking idiotic feminists have the cringiest motives for your shit cause.

No man complains about frequent violent conflict. The knuckleheads that fight all the fucking time love it. Some of us rather avoid conflict because we're more mature than that. Even at the cost of being called cowards. You're throwing us all in the same bag with the insecure dipshits with short fuses and small brains.

Oh I've seen men get beat to shit for mistreating women. In a healthy household, any type of mistreatment against females is discouraged and fucking punished. Me and 5 of my friends nearly beat this guy to a pulp because his girlfriend told us about how he would punch her and treat her like shit all the time.

It's your own fault you're afraid of shit that is super unlikely to happen to you. there's the women who adapted to their environment and are now treated equally, and sometimes even placed on a pedestal by everyone. And then there's the types like you, apparently angry and filled with courage to destroy the image of man, yet scared because that same man you believe you're better than, can crush you apparently.

Grow the fuck up. That "everyone" is out to get me is nigger mentality.
>>
Hey if women are so good then how did a man with a dick. Become woman of the year in six months
>>
>>734943629
Why do you keep grouping the actions of some men along with all men? Not all men think as you believe they do. This is a serious fallacy, as seeing all men in this way will always make the man seem wrong, when he may in fact not be- give us a chance sometimes. I see the things you are saying as an attack because you're assuming you know the personalities of every men to be a unity of vile behaviour, and I honestly believe that's an extremely dangerous way of thinking. All people, men or women, of any shade of color, of any place in the word face troubles- it is simply a natural reaction in life. By saying this I'm not demeaning your personal troubles, or all the troubles of women, but saying that you shouldn't believe that the direct cause of oppression in a personal situation between a man and a woman (you maybe?) is the fault of ALL men, concluding that the action of one man therefore means responsibility should be taken by all men.
>>
>>734942029
Yeah, it'll take a while, because it doesn't exist.

Psychology Today jfc op
>>
You have nothing to worry about op, nobody will rape you. Because your fat, ugly, and loud.

That aside. This whole feminist theory is nothong more then fear mongering for attention, its all fiction.
>>
>>734942412
Wow you are the utmost definatition of retarded ....you dumb fucked up bitch
>>
>>734939736
We don't complain about our problems and then say no everything is fine.
We just live and move on.
>>
I keep saying this and I'll say it again
we need another fucking raid on tumblr
I'm tired of these threads

Proof I'm an ausfag
>canberra is the capital
>sing the anthem
what is this, primary school?
>>
>>734944750
And I'll add, onto the end, that I really can't see how you can conclude that. What REALLY makes you think that all men are the same, and we're all responsible for eachother's actions? Would it also be fair to say that because a woman murdered a man, somewhere in the world that you also have to carry the responsibility for her murder, SIMPLY because of one small similarity- you are both female. Does that seem logical to you? You have nothing to do with her, correct? So why should you carry responsibility for another woman's actions? It's not very reasonable for you to say the same statements, but merely reversed where the role is instead male.
>>
>>734939736
If you actually happen to be a man, please consider fucking suicide. We don't need any more autism on this earth.
>>
>>734939828
/thread
>>
sometimes I wish I was an eagle
the only shitty thing about being an eagle, is during birth though

you gotta kill your other offspring and be the alpha male, but then you'd still be a baby so you'd die anyways

but being an eagle, that's the shit.
>>
>>734945986
What are you smoking anon? Is it beer?
>>
>>734940021
The thing I don't get is why you get to say yes all men, yet also get to give us shit if we generalize even a little.
Your op post also posits that the guys who rape get applauded for it. By whom though?
I've talked with many different people, of many different opinions and political leanings. The general consensus is that rape is horrible and that the people who do it are bad, with a very minor group of edgetards who think rape is good or sexy.
I have never witnessed a guy walking into a room of other guys and going "I just raped me a woman, party time" and the others guys react with a "woooooo".
I have on the other hand seen people get ostracized by a mere accusal of rape and then get a permanent persona non grata status once/if facts corroborate the accusal.
>>
>>734940178
You seem to be working from an assumption and interpreting the world through it, instead of looking at the data and forming an opinion afterwards.
You saying that men generally refuse to fight for custody for example, have you considered that these men give up before they begin because they know the courts are skewed in the favor of women?
You assert that when men do get custody, their ex spouses can't be there to protect the kids, from what exactly? Being near a man?
This might be a new concept to you, but men are able to and do feel parental emotions and are just as much instinctually inclined to protect their offspring as women generally are.
Men take more dangerous jobs, because these jobs need to get done and someone is willing to pay handsomely for getting it done. The risk of death is outweighed by their potential to provide for their loved ones.
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.