[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Called it. There's going to be a movement for equal rights

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 281
Thread images: 46

Called it. There's going to be a movement for equal rights and treatment for pedophiles similar to how the trans population has been behaving. I thought it would be a few more years before it happened but they're already wanting to be part of the lgbt movement. Naturally there's going to be a bit of backlash. Reminds me a bit the folks in our loli threads.

What does /b/ think? Should pedos be accepted for who they are, treated as people with a mental illness that need to be treated, or just lynch them altogether?
>>
Paedos have been campaigning for this shit for decades sort your life out
>>
>>734909207
Not lynched, hanging them should be legal
>>
>>734909579
Then lets hang gays and skitzos and burn women that are deemed to be witches.
>>
>>734909673
Witch hunting was once a proud profession... what happen?
>>
>>734909374
This. They've been asking for inclusion and getting rejected by the rest of the lgbt folks for like half a century now. Read about NAMBLA.
>>
>>734909207
I mean it's true that transgenders right are coming about. I mean people use to think that that kind of stuff was horrific.and that being gay was like a crime. Now it's kinda diluted. Same will go for pedophillia I guess. It's bound to happen as sociological perspectives on issues change overtime
>>
How can you live honorably and without harming childs with this condition?
>>
>>734910239
VERY easily. Don't fuck children.
>>
>>734909207
So its okay for parents to allow their 8 to 10 y/o kid to start hormone treatment but its not okay for a 13 y/o to decide they want to have sex with someone over 18?
>>
>>734910405
Nigger, go look up the definition of pedophilia. Protip: you don't what it means. You're welcome.
>>
pedophilia is a fetish, disease or sexual orientation

i´m confused
>>
>>734910563
Nignog, read the post in OPs image
>>
>>734910752

First disease, then fetish, then orientation -- just like homosex from the 50s to today. Expect it to take about a full lifetime to get to the last stage, too.
>>
>>734910752
Probably all three mate. But I would say mental illness as I have it myself
>>
File: DSC_0141.jpg (2MB, 2927x4009px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0141.jpg
2MB, 2927x4009px
>>734910239
its not that hard, if you let us
>>
>>734909207
NAMBLA. Google it.
>>
>>734910903
Fair enough. Your smart anon
>>
>>734910911
Perhaps because it is always said that it is a disease but I have never seen studies that collaborate
>>
>>734911007
oh looks its this nigga
>>
>>734911007
But it is something with which you can speak with few people unlike the homosexuality that sometimes is until celebrated
>>
Age of consent should be 13 though
>>
>>734911276
Hmmm. I think it comes about through childhood. You don't have to have been sexually abused to become a pedophile. Apparently there was this theory where this pedophile was traumatized at 11 (non sex related) and later found that he had a thing for 11 year Olds.
>>
>>734909207
That's fuckin' stupid and gross. I may think the LGBT community is a joke, but there's no way pedophiles should be getting any kind of rights diddle kids through any organization. I mean, they can have NAMBLA I guess, even though I can't beleive they would still want that. But come on, banging teenagers and younger isn't any kind of right, nor should it be. Kids need time to grow and mature both physically and mentally and that can't be done if they're being porked by some old dude. Also, it's fuckin' gross, man.
>>
>>734911714
>I may think the LGBT community is a joke, but there's no way pedophiles should be getting any kind of rights diddle kids through any organization.

that's all the homos do anyway, go after kids
>>
File: DSC_0359.jpg (1MB, 3721x2177px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0359.jpg
1MB, 3721x2177px
>>734911455
well, yeah, but maybe that can change if we stay away from real kids. trying to change the age of consent is dumb
>>
>>734911590
Could you run for the next presidential election please
>>
>>734911590
I agree.
>>
If the fields of AI and robotics (or even just VR) progress sufficiently, we should have a perfectly good, moral solution within a decade or two.

The real question will be whether or not people can put their irrational fears aside and allow something that they consider "icky" to take place. Judging by how people think lolicon should be illegal, I'm not to optimistic about this aspect of the issue.
>>
File: 1337214583668.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1337214583668.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>>734909207
It's awfully ironic for a pro-gay community to be against pedophilia.

96% of all child molesters are male.
1 out of 3 child molestation victims is a boy.
1-3% of the total US population is homosexual.
1-3% of the total US population commits 1/3 of the child molestation.
This means that ~55% of gay men are child molesters.
>>
>>734909930
Nambla is real? Kek i thought south park made it up
>>
>>734912471
>1-3% of the total US population commits 1/3 of the child molestation.
>This means that ~55% of gay men are child molesters.

excellent math there
>>
>>734909207
Did we do that? That sounds like something some oldschool /b/tards would do.
>>
>>734911951
Name of doll type?
>>
File: DSC_0057.jpg (1MB, 3001x2951px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0057.jpg
1MB, 3001x2951px
>>734912815
DH168 molly 128cm
>>
>>734909207
I think they should be treated for illness, not as criminals (unless they committed a crime, then both is ok)

They don't do it for any sort of monetary gain or to make others suffer. They do it because they have a compulsion or urge like any sexually equipped adult. It's just their desire is towards children in a maligned nature.

If they're just looking at loli or trying to get help, they're not necessarily doing something wrong. It's acting on those urges that it becomes wrong.

You can be a pedophile and never have sexual interactions with children. Is this wrong? Should someone be condemned despite never acting on that urge?
>>
>>734912479
That's because you're an idiot.
>>
>>734909207
I think it should be treated as a mental illness. Wanting to have sex with a child is wrong on all levels and there is no excuse for it,
>>
for the last 60 years this shit has been going on. are you 12 OP?
>>
Let's say pedos are accepted, who the hell would let their little kid have sex with an adult?
>>
>>734913019
Ha yea only idiots arent up to date with the current pedophile organizations. Fucking loser.
>>
>>734912479
The national association of Marlon Brando look-alikes?

was totally made up
>>
>>734909207
Read the paragraph at the bottom, then do some research on the prevalence of child molestation among homosexuals.
>>
Treat them like they're niggers in the 19th century. Lynch them.
>>
>>734913381
Kek
>>
>>734911590
A 13-year-old is technically sexually mature, but a pregnancy would be risky.
Ideally we should be marrying girls off at about 17.
>>
>>734913295
It's as old as that Southpark episode, at the least.

And that was like 15+ years ago? Hardly have to be up-to-date. Hell, I don't do any research and know it's a real think.
>>
>>734912961
Thx
>>
first it was gays, then trannies, then people just straight making shit up, now it's pedophiles
wtf
why don't we just say "fuck whoever you want to fuck" and be done
>>
>>734913614
>marrying girls off

So... we're converting to Hindu or Islam now? Do women even have rights where you come from?
>>
>>734909207
Nothing wrong with fucking kids.
>>
>>734909207
>lynch them altogether
if they act out at all
>>
>>734912471
No gay activist in his right mind would ever want to be associated with pedophilia because they know gay men are very often also pedophiles.
>>
>>734913755
Because fucking children is objectively wrong, regardless.

But they still need help. Not to be tossed into prison and forgotten.
>>
>>734913846
in hinduism they don't actually get married until they're adults
they're arranged marriages and the age difference isn't supposed to be huge
>>
>>734909207
I think their condition is an illness which should be treated. Lynching the non offenders is excessive, but I see no reason for pedophilia to be socially acceptable.
>>
>>734909207
4chan was founded on CP and gore in 03...what the fuck are you niggers going on about?

LGBT is disgusting enough, and this is the gateway for all this faggotry to flood the world...faggots. This is what happens when you want freedom of speech and expression. Also, we know this is all a Jewish scheme.
>>
>>734909207

I think we're finally going to have a group besides the nazis that is universally and justifiably hated and despised by people from all political and societal backwards. I , for one, look forward to it.
>>
>>734909828
all the witches died
>>
>>734914024
Ah. Ok. And I suppose they do it to both kids, rather than just the girl.

Uhm... ok... what is this; colonial America? Ah... no... that doesn't make much sense. There's a better one somewhere... hold on.
>>
>>734913846
Women's rights weren't a thing until the 19th century.

The advice and consent of the girl's parents is an important foundation for a happy marriage.
>>
>>734909207
disgusting mental illness.
gay people i can deal with, nothing wrong with sticking a cock in your ass if that's what you're into

trans/traps i can deal with, something different and figuring out you and whatever.

pedos are way over the fucking line.
>>
>>734909828
Politicians killed the word by overusing it any time they were called out on their shit.
>>
>>734909207
The fucking LGBTQIAPK-whatever community has no fucking place to complain, nor does mainstream society, when parents are legally buying hormone treatments for their underaged children who want to be trans. Fuck it. If nobody is going to protect children from letting their parents give them hormone treatments when the children get a gay bug up their yet-to-learn-anything-about-life, still mentally developing ass, then why should anyone waste time trying to protect them from pedos?
You can legally fuck up and basically violate a child this way, but you can't this other way...
>>
>>734914359
Unless you're a leftist retard, you should know that gay men are also pedophiles very often. It's actually pretty rare to see one who isn't.
>>
>>734911276
>collaborate
I think you mean corroborate
>>
>>734909207
Bullshit. Back in the beginning, boy fuckers and gays marched hand in hand. The pederasty contingent just went underground for a while.
>>
Pedophiles are people and deserve help with treatment.
But no fucking way should they ever be allowed to touch kids.
How is there any other opinion than this?
>>
>>734914479
It's all mental illnesses
>>
>>734914359
>gay pedophilia isn't gay as long as it's religious
Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>734914430
And no one is to be concerned with the woman's thoughts on the matter?
>>
>>734909207
No. While there may be a very small minority of those whom are self-restrained, recognize their illness and the danger of acting upon it, most are dangerous criminals that should not be allowed the opportunity to thrive in a society whose altered rule set would allow more harm to be brought unto children. If they truly cared about someone other than themselves, they would recognize the vast majority of teenagers are too young to knowledgeably consent, and the disastrous consequences that could result of their relationship. There is a system in place designed to protect them as it should be, and sometimes it isn't enough.
>>
>>734914540
We know you're trolling, but it's ok. You'll get somebody to argue with you
>>
>>734914526
>>
>>734914913
Except he's right.
>>
>>734914759
>are you fucking retarded?
Are you? Nothing about gays in that statement. Anon was insinuating holy men (catholic priests) have a higher propensity for molesting children (who happen to often be boys), due to their "celibate" lifestyle.

I'm sure you knew this and just like trolling.
>>
>>734914831
It's a factor, but we should account for the general tendency of women to make poor life choices.
Have you seen the data on women's happiness since the 1960s?
>>
>>734915095
Shut up, samefag.
>>
post some pictures anons
>>
>>734915164
>catholic priests
I think this is a media-driven narrative. There are plenty of stories of rabbis and imams molesting kids.
>>
>>734909207
I don't know, man. I'm the mindset of consistency above all else. If you're going to be giving "rights" whatever this shit means, they should be extended to everyone equally. The same way you allow a child to undergo sex change therapy, they should also be allowed to consent to sex.

That's my two cents. As long as the "child" is fine with it, I don't see a problem with it whatsoever.

I don't understand why so many retards think this is an "extreme" position, but if no harm is being done to anybody, and if both are enjoying their time together I have a hard time trying to fit other people's feelings on strangers having consensual sex.

The "safety" from diseases, to me, is a pretty weak argument, since it also applies to adults and is equally ignored in the vast majority of cases, regardless of actual risks, especially in gay relationships.
>>
>>734912471
I think people who are molested as children turn out gay later in life to a high degree.
>>
>>734913059
Fantasy or Act?
>>
File: gay-couple-molesters.jpg (107KB, 900x1036px) Image search: [Google]
gay-couple-molesters.jpg
107KB, 900x1036px
>>734912471
http://people.com/crime/minnesota-teachers-family-speaks-after-murder-suicide-sex-abuse-investigation/
>>
File: IMG-20170605-WA0031.jpg (128KB, 622x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170605-WA0031.jpg
128KB, 622x1280px
>>734909207
In common law the age of consent is 12 and 14
>>
>>734915188
>women's happiness since the 1960s?
Not sure how this is relevant to whether they have the right to make life decisions like who they marry.

Also, did you know there's a negative correlation between happiness and intellect? So no matter the results, I don't see much of an issue. If they're happier, good for them, who cares. If they're not happier, maybe some of them are smarter than their mothers were, again, who cares.
>>
>>734915310
When rabbis and imams do it, it's consensual.
>>
File: IMG_5437.png (173KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5437.png
173KB, 500x500px
>>734914361
That's what we want you to think
>>
>>734915310
Not really the point.
>>
>>734913755
Hi, I'm Xyzz. I am non-binary pan-racial undecided. My pronouns are Xyzzhim, Xyzzhir, Xyzzhur.
>>
File: NOPE.png (68KB, 550x670px) Image search: [Google]
NOPE.png
68KB, 550x670px
>>734915286
>samefag
Nope.
>>
>>734915780
You're not zyzz. Zyzz is dead.
>>
>>734914913
I'm not trolling, it's a reality.

Very rarely you'll find a gay men, especially an older one, who would turn down the chance to have sex with a 13~14 year old boy, but that's such a "secret" among the gay activists nobody wants this truth to get out because it would be catastrophic to their movement.

The reality is that most gays are pedophiles too, but they keep it extremely quiet and always shut down any type of conversation about the subject when it's being brought up. They were indistinguishable from pedophiles 30 years ago, but they were forced to create "distinctions" between gays and pedophiles just so they could keep pushing the gay agenda into the mainstream left without the backlash of having gays associated with child fuckers, since that's the image they always had.

Obviously I don't expect a leftist to EVER accept this reality as a fact because it goes against their little fantasy.
>>
>>734915414
How is wanting to undergo sex therapy to alter your body the same as allowing them to be preyed upon by predators? It's an extremely stupid opinion if you think they can't be manipulated.
>>
>>734912471
https://www.rt.com/news/pedophile-syndicate-russian-boy-481/
>>
>>734916020
That's a load of shit. Bottoms like big cocks and muscles. Bottoms are not a "rare" specimen amongst gays. You're just talking out of your ass, like a faggot.
>>
>>734915598
I think we have a pretty fundamental disagreement here.
I think that, as social creatures, humans need guidance. Most people are not great at thinking long-term, but we used to have social structures that guided them in a proper direction. We have a society now where it's totally fine for you to waste your life.
I'm not necessarily advocating for a legal structure that places women in bondage. I'm arguing for a culture where parents guide their children, instead of turning them loose to waste their 20s.
>>
>>734916308
Triggered much, my cunty little gay edgelord?
>>
>>734912471
So you think every man that has molested a boy has regular man-on-man sex with adults, just children or could they possibly have a relationship with a woman and just rape a boy because there's not much difference between girls and boys at a very young age.

You're correlating statistics that don't necessarily have any correlation.
>>
>>734910752
pedophilia is a disease just like homosexuality and transexualism

don't believe me fine: homosexuals have the same chemical makeup of that of a woman, transexuals suffer from gender dysphoria
>>
>>734912471
http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/01/gay-teacher-mentors-gay-teens-molests-them-dies-in-murder-suicide/
>>
>>734916042
Children are definitely manipulated into being "trans."
>>
>Child gets its parents to have sex change.
>But cannot consent to sexual contact.
>>
>>734909207
You're a fucking idiot, we started that shit.
>>
>>734916455
Nope, he's merely pointing the fact that gays would not turn down the opportunity of having sex with a 13 year old.

This is widely accepted and known by anyone who isn't trying to push an agenda, but please feel free keep trying to convince anyone of your gospel.
>>
>>734916556
Yeah, I agree completely. That shouldn't be allowed either.
>>
>>734916457

But it is not spoken of genres or hormones but of ages
or not?
>>
>>734909207

LGBT is pretty fucked in the head / twisted imo. gender dysphoria and all that. pedophilia is probably a mental disorder too.

all of these sexual attitudes / attractions / gender-identities, etc.. are just mental states in their basic form. having a sick fetish or attraction is not a crime. we don't punish people for thought-crimes yet, do we?

i don't think we should start punishing people for their thoughts and private inner desires. but if an adult abuses a child, they should be held accountable for sure... locked up imo so they can't harm any more kids.

you know, i was abused as a kid.. not sexually, but my father beat the shit out of me, he was an angry drunk. my crackhead mom left us with all sorts of shitty people who locked us in closets, threatened to throw boiling water on us, and beat us with belts.

that kind of abuse is much more common, yet where is the outrage? it's pretty much totally acceptable to use violence and fear against defenseless children in most societies / countries. people are fucked up.

but if you mention someone that claims they are attracted to and LOVE children, they are sick and twisted and deserve death right? lol.. i bet pedo's have abused children less than most of their non pedo parents or relatives do when they beat them, etc..

i think most pedo's probably care about kids enough not to harm / abuse them. the one's who actually abuse kids should be locked up.

but we need to fix the age of consent laws, because it's totally arbitrary and differs by state and country. we should instead fix it on something clear, like when a person is physically developed and capable of safely having a baby. a reasonable age of consent is once people become teenagers, they are often capable of deciding who they want to have sex with.

there should be consequences in cases where much older adults coerce, manipulate younger people into sex. and ofc rape / molestation is a crime against a person of ANY age.
>>
A study of 80 men considered 'normal' found that 28% responded preteen girl (both nude and clothed) and audio recordings of a pedo encounter. They measured this using a penile response machine. This was not performed on any sex offenders, It was just a random % of men pulled from the US population.
>>
>>734917020
I don't know, man. I think allowing a kid to let someone else suck his dick is WAY LESS impactful than cutting the god damn thing off just because the kid feels like he's a girl, but what the fuck do I know. I must be "too old" to understand how the modern world works or some shit.
>>
>>734916408
I see what you're saying.

And on some level I agree with you. Too many choices often leads to indecision and stagnation. Guidance is a good thing to have, in fact I wish I had more growing up. But I'm also torn between the freedom and rights of living and pursuing happiness.

Some people come out of the chaos stronger for finding their own way. Some get swallowed up by it, I guess.

I've actually been thinking about this for a while... have you seen the north Koreans ability for incredible massive visual arts? This is due to a hivemind sort of mentality pounded into them by a dictator's rule. They're probably not happy as a people, but with that sort of unity and focus, they could accomplish quite a bit, given the right opportunity. Technology and industry can make great strides with slavery pushing it. It's not fun or ideal for a majority of people, but the race as a whole could do amazing things.

This is where my ambivalence lies. On one hand, being the "free" nation we are, given the choices to do what we please, we are unfocused and spreading ourselves thin.
>>
>>734917267
Found the decent person
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (208KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
208KB, 1440x1080px
is /b/ actually trolling itself??

we've lost control
>>
>>734917227
there was a thread days ago with empirical journals from psychologists that support incest and pedophilia.
>>
>>734914011
>Because fucking children is subjectively >wrong, regardless.

>But they still need help. Not to be tossed into >prison and forgotten.

ftfy

captcha = penos prohibido
>>
>>734915414
A child making an adult decision. What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>734914359
Do your family and genes a favor, kill yourself.
>>
>>734914011
Not objectively, man. It's an opinion, therefore subjective.
>>
>>734917731
And there it is.
>>
>>734916747
I feel the per-capita number of gays that would do this would be close to the per-capita straight people that would do the same with a female. I knew anecdotal evidence means nothing on the internet, but I've met more straight guys who would totally bang a 13 year old if they could get away with it, than gay guys. And I know more gay guys than straight ones... thanks theatre.
>>
>>734917731
"Children" can drive but they can't have sex? WTF? What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>734910563
Read the def for Nazi
Definitions don't mean shot its connotation and denotation that matter. learn basic debate skills you lazy coon
>>
>>734917835
Glad you see it anon
>>
Japan was OK with CP until the west got butthurt and stuck their Jew noses in. They have a very low abuse rate and lolicon has been part of Japanese culture since forever. I don't see them on any witch hunts for pedos. Pedos can vent on lolicon and child love dolls etc no problemo. There is no law against looking at CP either. Only possessing and distributing it and even posssession is hard to get a prosecution on. The western moral butthurt is all smoke and mirrors and reactionary.
>>
>>734917893
Because it's socially acceptable for a straight guy to admit he would fuck a 12 year old, especially among friends.
>>
>>734909207
fuck anyfag in this thread that supports age based sexual discrimination
>>
>>734918009
>The western moral butthurt is all smoke and mirrors and reactionary.
It's pure propaganda.

See how "teens" is the most searched term for porn in the west, and you'll know how much hypocrisy is sold with this pedo hysteria.

It's all bullshit political trash pushed by feminists on their "war on men". They would criminalize men having sex period, if they could.
>>
>Need parental consent for everything a child has done to it whilst growing up
>Except sex
Hmmm
>>
>>734918032
No it's not.

It's degenerate for any person to claim, regardless of sexuality or gender. It's no more acceptable for one group to say it over the other.

Maybe straight men have less inhibitions, but again, I'm sure those numbers are closer than you claim. A pedo is a pedo, has no bearing on what gender they like when it comes to adults.
>>
Our age of consent is clearly an anachronism. I'm not saying you should fuck an eight year old or anything, but a 16 year old is clearly capable of making an informed, consenting decision regarding sex.
>>
>>734909207
Those who want LGBT dead should advocate in favor of normalizing pedophilia.

>Just walk around with your kids always and kill anyone who tries to touch them and you're safe.

Those who support LGBT should advocate against pedos, because pedos will be the death of your beloved cult.
>>
>>734913295
Omg- I fucking lost it!!!

That's exactly the right response. Cheers m8
>>
>>734909579
Bruh you are part of the problem. By espousing stupid shit like "we should hang them", you are turning a blind eye to an actual mental illness. Ignoring them perpetuates the cycle of offending pedophiles. I'm not advocating for pedophiles, but we clearly need more effective treatment.
>>
>>734918778
>thinking they care when it's not them on the chopping block
>>
We should gas the Jews, homosexuals, and pedophiles. It's that simple. Can you imagine a society with none of them? Oh happy day.
>>
>>734918778
It's all propaganda, people 1 on 1 know it's no big deal, but they have to keep the bullshit rolling to the outside world because that's what they're told to think.

Celebrity worship exists. That should be more than enough for you to understand the power of propaganda.

People, other than the parents, probably couldn't care less about kids having sex.
>>
>>734918778
>we need more effective treatment.
Yeah, hanging is the most effective.

The current treatments are either nonexistent or simply not accepted by the pedos who think ''they have no mental illness''.

Hang someone's who's genetically ill, you kill the gene forever. Hang someone who's ill by choice, the rest will refrain from choosing it.
>>
Sex hurts children, period. I mean, imagine having a white hot slab of meat sliding into your rectum, filling you up from the bottom, a penis so big around that its girth presses out into your insides so hard that you can feel the contour of every throbbing vein. It's so enormous you can't help but grip it like you're hanging on for your very life. There are giant strong hands squeezing on your hips that almost wrap all the way around, like when you were held as a baby, kneading you. Behind you low grunts from lungs four times as big as yours, belonging to a powerful protective loving man, needing you. Soft sweaty hair against your behind as the penis gently, at first, pushes your organs out of its way. Your heart beats in your throat, as if the penis is pushing it all the way up there. Your skin seems to burn hotter and hotter as the pushes into you get faster. Eventually there's an even greater swelling inside you, so much that you think you're going to burst open, moaning somewhere, and then the penis shrinks, slides out of you, and you're left feeling empty but tingling all over with a warm spot in your center. Later there is a sadness because you know that you're growing so fast that you'll never be filled up quite as much as you just have been. But you can't wait for the next time.
>>
>>734909207
you do realize this who "pedosexual" thing was started by 4chan, right
>>
>>734919469
>Hang someone's who's genetically ill, you kill the gene forever
Why stop there? Just kill the entire species and we would eradicate all crime.
>>
>>734919469
So what about non-offending pedophiles? Those who are attracted to children but don't act on their impulses or consume CP?
>>
>>734919670
It will probably be a movement at some point.

"Pedophilia" is way too frequent and the laws are way too hysterical for it to be sustainable for much longer. Also, people care way less about it than the media tries to convince everyone.
>>
>>734919847
Sure, let's go back to square one. I'm up for a reset.

>>734919854
Personally I don't consider thoughts a crime. If they were, the entire population would be in jail or hanged. Essentially what >>734919847 said, which we could maybe do.

I honestly see no problem with it.
>>
File: IMG_4604.png (127KB, 279x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4604.png
127KB, 279x304px
So how would this go?
>Guy gets in "relationship" with 13 y/o girl.
>She turns 18.
>Dude drops her for a fresher one.
Repeat?

That's why I can never see this becoming a reality.
>>
>>734920183
>reset

So should we just get rid of ourselves with a directed pathogen that kills all humans or just nuke the world and leg nature sort it out?

Good with either, just want your thoughts
>>
>>734920481
That's not what anyone is proposing
>>
>>734920481
I don't know about relationships, but something has to be done when there are people being arrested for watching horny teenagers getting naked on cam. That, in my opinion, is a little bit retarded.

If you don't want to allow teens to have sex, fine, but going after people who just like to seeing them naked? That's a little bit of a stretch.
>>
>>734920481
That happens with 18+ too anyhow
>>
File: some people are pedo.png (331KB, 1430x1746px) Image search: [Google]
some people are pedo.png
331KB, 1430x1746px
>>
check liveomg.com and you will see TONS of young girls doing live cams on periscope etc

girls just love being looked at and idolized
>>
>>734920183

>opposed to pedophilia / sex with children
>ok with mass murder of the entire human race
>seemslegit

>>734920481

plenty of 13 year olds are capable of informed consent. and a lot of them are physically developed enough to have sex and even give birth safely.

you're also assuming that someone who is attracted to a 13 year old will suddenly, magically, no longer be attracted to them the day that person turns 18. most people attracted to young teens aren't exclusively attracted to young teens... if they fall in love with a 13 year old they would stay with them their entire lives if it worked out...

why are people so hung up on age? sure, youth is attractive, we are biologically tuned to be attracted to vitality, to health and youthfulness, as they are good indicators of fertility and successful procreation potential. but relationships evolve into far more than just the initial attraction... you fall in love and have kids... there have been countless marriages of older men and 13 year old girls 100 years ago, and they stayed married their entire lives.
>>
>>734909207
You fucking idiot, 4chan started this month's ago in an attempt to discredit LGBTQ community. Is everyone in this thread a fucking newfag?
>>
>>734914248
Kek 80% of 4chan gets gassed untill we start calling it Holocaust the sequel and they get accepted into Society to eventually control the new world goverment.
>pedos are the new jews
>they still cut off the foreskin
>>
>pretending to fall for a 4chan hoax on 4chan
This isn't even funny anymore, anon. It's just sad.
>>
>>734909374
Be that as it may, I'm not sorting my life out anytime soon. Fuck that shit, I'll deal with an enormous checklist of things that'll never get done.
>>
>>734916408
Ok Dumbledore
>>
File: 1398077692342.jpg (181KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
1398077692342.jpg
181KB, 576x576px
>>
>>734917348
Fucking this
>>
>>734921860
no u
>>
>>734909207

There are a couple points I want to make about this:

First: fuck you, you retarded liberals, who are insisting that children who haven't even reached puberty yet are capable of making long-term, even permanent, decisions about their gender identity. But giving them that authority, you are granting them implicit access to a sexuality that they neither understand, nor can healthily express. Figuratively speaking, you are making the bed for children to have consent in sexual relationships. And don't fucking tell me that gender identity and sexuality are discrete issues. You know damn well that that's a complete misrepresentation of the issue.

Second point: if a person is born with a sexual attraction to minors - and yes, I believe a person would never choose to have such an attraction and that pedophiles are born that way - it is not just to punish them if they have not harmed anyone. A person doesn't choose their sexual attraction; it's a strange combination of their genetics, their brain chemistry, and their environment and upbringing. These circumstances are almost completely out of their control and if we're going to have a just society, we ought not punish pedophiles who haven't molested children.
>>
>>734915414
>That's my two cents. As long as the "child" is fine with it, I don't see a problem with it whatsoever.

+1

I was a very horny child and would have loved sexy times.
>>
>>734909207
Fuck off SJW
>>
>>734919469
If you stick your finger up where your balls use to be you might be able to scratch your brain faggot.
>>
File: 1496719994775.jpg (214KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
1496719994775.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
>>734919568
Kek
>>
>>734909207
About damned time
>>
File: equality nuff said.png (376KB, 720x456px) Image search: [Google]
equality nuff said.png
376KB, 720x456px
>>
>>734912471
>1-3% of the total US population is homosexual.

That's nowhere near accurate, at least since I've been following the stats on human sexuality for the last dozen + years.
>>
>>734909673
DOWN!
>>
>>734909207
That's prejudice.
LGBT is supposed to be morally flexible.
What hypocrisy.
>>
>>734921000
Ok 1 checked 2 i completely agree and 3 the reason why people stayed together 100 years ago is because it was practically illegal to break up, or at least a really big social no no.
>>
>>734917274
I'm surprised the number is that low.
>>
>>734921000

>trips of truth, check'd
>>
All you guys are social deviants, you are stonger together. Hating each other will not make you normal.
>>
File: 1471832072780.png (921KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471832072780.png
921KB, 720x1080px
>>
>>734922275
Ok first you are speaking to the board made up of entirely degenerates with a sprinkle of newfags in 2nd it hasnt been proven either way whether people are born or they learn sexual attraction so your point is invalid not only due to that but also that alot of pedos were molested when they were children.
>>
File: cultural marxism.jpg (78KB, 545x397px) Image search: [Google]
cultural marxism.jpg
78KB, 545x397px
>>734909207
>>
NAMBLA was one of the largest financial supporters of the gay rights movement for well over two decades.
The LGBT movement IS the pedo movement. Funny how the fags forgot that the second their little fudge packing operation went main stream.
>>
>>734923313
rainbow is 7, you can't just stop at 5, besides, you have people who like children before puberty, and those who like them after puberty. Hebophilia
>>
>>734914667
This.

also so fucking close to trips.
>>
>>734923349

>you are speaking to a board made up of degenerates

I specifically addressed my first point to liberals. It was a rhetorical device to provide context for my argument. They are primarily liberals who promote little kids modifying their biology to more physically represent their perceived gender identity. I've heard two people in this thread try to justify that.

>invalid not only because it hasn't been proven either way, but also that a lot of pedos were molested when they were children

That would be the environmental/upbringing factor which I explicitly stated. A lot of pedos are, indeed, prior victims of child abuse. But that doesn't mean it is any less out of their control. ie. it is NOT a choice.
>>
>>734922284
Same. Kids are not nearly as innocent and pure as people like to portray them to be.

Especially when the first hormone waves of puberty hit, they would be thankful for any kind of relief.
>>
>>734923887

You retards are seriously under the impression that children are capable of judging whether they will enjoy being exploited by an adult? Do you know how naive a perspective this is?

Society has always - ALWAYS - recognized that children have poor judgment, a complete lack of wide perspective, and are generally very short-sighted.

Studies also show that sexual exploitation of children almost ALWAYS results in negative psychological effects. Drug use, criminality, suicide, homelessness, and becoming abusers are all statistically much higher among victims of child abuse.

You are not doing a child any favours by promoting this.
>>
File: cross2.png (2KB, 577x800px) Image search: [Google]
cross2.png
2KB, 577x800px
>>734915164
Historically when young catholic men were found (tempted) to be gay they were forced to join the priesthood.

This honestly has not changed.

It is the policy of the church to forgive those who confess and repent (Performance of confessor prescribed ablutions.)

So yes the number of homosexuals among priests is significantly higher then in the general population.
>>
>>734914992
His mom is a tranny now too
>>
>>734924165

Children are VERY capable of judging wheter they enjoy something that is done to them or not.

A lot of "child abuse victims" get fucked up solely because of society brainwashing them into just HOW BAD and WRONG those things that were done to them were, even if they initiated and enjoyed them.
>>
File: Mentally ill woman.jpg (216KB, 595x1278px) Image search: [Google]
Mentally ill woman.jpg
216KB, 595x1278px
>>
>>734910239
By not touching little kids or viewing child pornography.
>>
>>734924584
THIS
>>
File: 1496342394808.jpg (20KB, 343x343px) Image search: [Google]
1496342394808.jpg
20KB, 343x343px
I think they should treat them as people with mental illnesses. It's similar to how druggies should be treated by giving them rehabilitation or help in general. Society treats both pedos and druggies as inherently "evil" people which is ridiculous. They are not evil, just sick and need help.
>>
File: Kingofb.jpg (142KB, 960x577px) Image search: [Google]
Kingofb.jpg
142KB, 960x577px
>>734909207
HAHAHAHA.
If gays can do it, why not 12 and up?
I remember when I was 12 I really wanted to mess around.
This is the ultimate lead up to the LGBT+ community pushing for the most obscene sexual agendas.
I mean, they got little boys to get on hormone treatment after all.
>>
>>734924620
New thread.
>>
Simple solution: castration.
>>
>>734924584

You are completely incorrect. They are very capable of judging whether they enjoy something or not ONCE IT IS HAPPENING. They have very poor foresight and don't recognize that something that sounds good is actually bad. This is why pedophiles have always had to lure children with deceiving language and lures like games and candy. Have you ever heard of grooming? Read a little bit about grooming and tell me that deception isn't an intrinsic part of it.
>>
>>734909207
> treated as people with a mental illness that need to be treated
yes
> just lynch them
no

see that wasn't hard. I've had many conversations with pedos, I've slept next to a pedo, they don't like being pedos either and they'd gladly accept help if it were offered.

Yet no such lifeline exists, they're chased out of town like Frankensteins monsters or jailed up or made to live in highly restrictive housing zones.
>>
>>734924584
the problem is that people always think of anything sexual with children = rape.
>>
>>734922275
>fuck you, you retarded liberals, who are insisting that children who haven't even reached puberty yet are capable of making long-term, even permanent, decisions about their gender identity.

I agree with you on this. Children are simply incapable of making this kind of decision. It could lead to massive damages to mental/sexual health and development of a child and if I were a parent I would not allow them to make that decision. However there shouldn't be laws against it. I find that it is okay for older, more sexually/mentally developed are more then capable of making that kind of decision.
>>
File: unnatural.png (76KB, 560x316px) Image search: [Google]
unnatural.png
76KB, 560x316px
>>
>>734917444
sauce?
>>
File: 164234523412.jpg (434KB, 1720x1160px) Image search: [Google]
164234523412.jpg
434KB, 1720x1160px
>>
File: 1491371474707.jpg (42KB, 522x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491371474707.jpg
42KB, 522x720px
>>734926222
eating shit is found in over 9000 species
shitaphobia is found in only 1

Which one seems unnatural now??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>734909207
Aren't pedos, faggots, dykes, transmentalweirdos all the same shit? not sure why they're pissed off. They're all mentally ill. It's all the same damn brain disease.
>>
>>734925777

check'd.

here's the thing. you can ask an 8 year old:

hey, do you want cinnamon toast crunch, or broccoli for breakfast?

cinnamon toast crunch!!

sorry, we're having broccoli!

NO!!!!

kids can be pretty emphatic when they DO NOT want something, or DO NOT like something. they know when they DO NOT want / like something.

now, an 8 year old isn't going to necessarily be able to understand all the intricacies of STDs, but they could be made to understand that you can get sick from sex, and that some sicknesses don't go away..

can children consent? i think so. most people just don't want to admit that truth, because it opens up a whole can of worms that they do not want to deal with.

i think children can consent. but that doesn't mean adults cannot also easily manipulate / coerce them. it's also a truth that children ARE more vulnerable to manipulation by adults. so how do you protect children from adults who are NOT benevolent? there are some adults who would manipulate a child for their own sexual fulfillment without any regard for the child's feelings or choice. that is irrefutably wrong and criminal, to use / abuse / exploit a child in that way.
>>
>>734926402
>they're all mentally ill so its all the same disease

sure, and I guess if you have lung cancer or fatty liver disease it doesn't matter, its all diseases so they should get the same treatment
>>
File: 1430678294079.png (360KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1430678294079.png
360KB, 900x900px
>>
Most pedo encounters are within the family anyhow.

BTW some 58% of child molestations are by rapists who are not attracted to children exclusively.
>>
>>734926369
wanna date a female pedo
that way i literally cant be the degenerate in a relationship
>>
>>734926388
Fucking psychotic. Can we burn these 'people' to death for fuck's sake?

Subhumans are literally trashing our fucking planet. What the fuck.
>>
File: 136889171147.jpg (216KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
136889171147.jpg
216KB, 640x480px
>>734927845
Me and my girlfriend are both into it. it's super hot when she gets in the pedo mood.
>>
By not talking about this openly in a sensible and objective manner the problem will never be solved. We have come a long way in talking about sex and sexual attitudes but we still place a taboo on it (which is why comedy is used to defuse any tension over discussing it).

Moral outrage is a knee jerk response. If you killed every pedo on the planet NOW there would only be more born tomorrow and it could be your own child that grows up this way.

Pillorizing them does not make the problem go away.
>>
File: 1490546464459.jpg (395KB, 1602x778px) Image search: [Google]
1490546464459.jpg
395KB, 1602x778px
>>734921000
Dont be a fucking mong.
THIS GOES FOR ALL YOU FAGS IN THE THREAD.
If youre into people over 18 youre not a pedo. And no youre not that other thing no one gives a fuck about either. I dont know when /b/ got so fucking dumb about its loli's but I pray to eris that one day it returns to its former glory.

And another thing, it wont fucking happen. Rich people dont wanna share what they got, why you think cokes still illegal?
>>
File: 1490541086532.jpg (158KB, 381x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1490541086532.jpg
158KB, 381x1095px
>>734928332
Yeah bet youd still feel that way after one of em takes your little girls hymen and smashes it to bits with his big adult dick.
>>
What's that liberals? Allowing gays to marry *absolutely* isn't a slippery slope?
>>
File: sacredchao.gif (15KB, 193x191px) Image search: [Google]
sacredchao.gif
15KB, 193x191px
>>734928389
>>
>>734928588
You say that like it's a bad thing
>>
File: 1490545224040.jpg (142KB, 413x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490545224040.jpg
142KB, 413x1200px
>>734928588
who the fuck are you? Not like youd ever reproduce anyway, why care?
>>
File: 141206975188.jpg (177KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
141206975188.jpg
177KB, 640x480px
>>734928389
>If youre into people over 18 youre not a pedo
No I'm definitely a pedo. I just like adults too. I pity the people who only like kids and so can't live an normal life with a normal relationship
>>
>>734921000
>plenty of 13 year olds are capable of informed consent
No they aren't you fucking retard, you need your face pushed in.
>>
File: 1495122168845.jpg (79KB, 960x552px) Image search: [Google]
1495122168845.jpg
79KB, 960x552px
>>734909207
If you don't then you would be islamicphobic and the reason that Mohammed married a nine year old girl
>>
File: 1490547504897.jpg (1MB, 1650x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490547504897.jpg
1MB, 1650x1080px
>>734928721
By definition your not, youre worse. you grew up looking at too much porn and tricked yourself into thinking 10 year olds are hot. Youre perfectly functioning and have no actual reason to give a fuck about pedos and what they do because you could go your whole life and never even consider relations with a child because you arent a fuckin pedo, youre brain dead.
>>734928859
Bet you dont even know her name ya lil chud
>>
As long as there are parents then there will be no consent.

However pedos should still be able to come out and enter self help groups to keep them on the straight and narrow without fear of being put on some watchlist or large mobs chasing them out of town.
>>
File: 1428750566447.jpg (35KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1428750566447.jpg
35KB, 250x188px
18-yr old = good; 17-yr old = bad lol
>>
>>734928859
It's really only men doing the terrorism though. Some women are brainwashed by those men and coerced into doing bad shit.
>>
>>734928838

umad? come at me fgt.

you're just mad coz you're too beta to have taken that sweet, tight, wet teen pussy. teens are the best sex there is, super horny, can't get enough, tight, constantly wet, endless energy, i used to fuck her 7 times a day at least.
>>
>>734912471
your statistic analysis would fail at the tard level.

Jesus Christ how fucking stupid are you. You give the rest of the anti-homosexuals a bad name
>>
>>734929010

I generally agree, but we know where those self-help groups will lead, right? They'll become cultish like AA then a thread of rationalizing will take hold, and then they either become brain-dead (but non-offending) zombies, or a front for a widespread pedophilia organization.

We have to start by accepting that pedophiles were born into a shitty situation and that there is no pretty way to solve it. Either they get executed for their nature, or they live their entire lives without the ability to healthily express their sexual desires and intimacy, which leads either to suicide or criminal offenses. I hope for neither but I think it's unlikely.
>>
>>734909207
I guarantee within 50 years pedosexuality will be the norm. old elite rich fucks are already fucking chilidren, and they'll fund the shit out of covert campaigns to brainwash future generations a 7 year old having sex is normal and a wonderful experience
>>
>>734912993
Well thought out comment that will be ignored because 4chan is full of fucking idiots.
>>
File: 1460044100805.jpg (50KB, 389x412px) Image search: [Google]
1460044100805.jpg
50KB, 389x412px
>>734929464
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>734916308
Actually you're dead wrong. In the gay community 25 is considered ancient. Even they say it
>>
File: 80saesthetic.jpg (112KB, 800x1161px) Image search: [Google]
80saesthetic.jpg
112KB, 800x1161px
NEW Thread: >>734924620

B R A N D N E W * *
R
A
N
D
N
E
W
>>
File: same-sex parenting.jpg (89KB, 960x468px) Image search: [Google]
same-sex parenting.jpg
89KB, 960x468px
>>
File: 1490541151273.jpg (131KB, 415x1201px) Image search: [Google]
1490541151273.jpg
131KB, 415x1201px
>>734929579
>230 replies
>38 images
>page 1

How fucking stupid are you /pol/ fucks? Like please explain to me how slime as dumb and low as you managed to crawl out of your birth crevice?
>>
File: 1494178710872.gif (1MB, 257x170px) Image search: [Google]
1494178710872.gif
1MB, 257x170px
>>734909673
>skitzos
>>
Of course banning lolicon and child sex dolls is going to make the problem go away right? Riiiiight?

I'm looking at you Australia, Canada, UK etc.

BTW I am all for old CP being freely available since the crime has already been committed and to only chase down those creating new content. I see no wrong in allowing them to beat off to it. By taking away any form of relief they are more likely to offend IMHO. This whole 'normalizing' it is bad argument is femanist propaganda.
>>
>>734918557
I wouldn't say that. Our brains aren't fully developed until 25
>>
>>734926579

But that's what we're talking about. We aren't talking about an adult who is attracted to playing in a park with children, or giving candy to children...we're talking about adults who are sexually attracted to children and whose urges demand that they have sexual intercourse with children.

So I think your consent argument is irrelevant, or at least lacking context. The fact is, pedophiles have always had to manipulate and "groom" children for their sexual satisfaction. It was never a child saying, "I genuinely desire to be penetrated a thirty-year old man." No, pedophiles have always had to trick, coerce, mislead, lure, and deceive children, and even then, I think the "consent" was, at best, given under duress.
>>
>>734929816
You are a literal retard.
>>
>>734920481
I would become pedo for Asuka.
>>
How about we get pedos medical help and treat it like a fucking mental illness like it is. Instead of throwing them in jail once they say something
>>
File: 1488192422134.gif (2MB, 249x260px) Image search: [Google]
1488192422134.gif
2MB, 249x260px
>>734929981
I wish I could be as intelligent as you.
>>
>>734929268
Terrorism =/= pedophilia
>>
>>734909207
>Reminds me a bit the folks in our loli threads

So you're going to hang me now?
>>
>>734930153

I think that would result in fewer kidnapped/murdered children.

Pedophiles must certainly feel painted into a corner because they don't get to choose their attractions, and also cannot effectively lobby for any kind of change of legislation on their behalf. So someone in that situation, probably equipped with a drug or alcohol problem because of their alienation, is probably relatively apathetic because the only alternative would be suicide, so they might as well just go all in and rape and murder a child.
>>
>>734909207
dose no one remember the new years eve thing that tried to normalize pedophilia by saying you could identify as a child in an adults body?
>>
>>734909207
lynch
>>
>>734929973

nah you're ignoring reality. children do have sexual urges and desires as well, and they do seek out sexual stimulation. first time i masterbated and got off i was 8 years old...

some children do seek out sexual contact with adults. most normal adults would not encourage it, quite the opposite.

but i at least acknowledge that possibility that an adult could pleasure a kid, purely with the intention to make the kid feel good, and not for their own sexual satisfaction. i'm not talking about penetrative sex, that is obviously abuse, a child's body isn't developed enough for that without pain / injury. everyone who isn't an idiot knows about oral sex.

attraction doesn't "demand" sexual intercourse, attractions simply means you find someone arousing. anyone can control themselves, no one HAS to act on their sexual attraction, it's always a choice.

maybe to you, it's inconceivable that an adult could choose to pleasure a child, and be motivated purely to make that child feel good.. that it might be a loving act, but that is the argument that many pedophiles make, that they "love" children.
>>
>>734930677
>first time i masterbated and got off i was 8 years old

I thought I was the only one who got off at a very early age too until one of the boys at my old high school shared the same experience with me. No gay sex though.
>>
>>734930677

>an adult could pleasure a kid, purely with the intention to make the kid feel good, and not for their own sexual satisfaction

That situation, if it ever existed, has nothing to do with pedophilia. Bringing it up in this discussion is, at best, disingenuous.

>attraction doesn't "demand" sexual intercourse. Attractions simply means you find someone arousing. Anyone can control themselves. no one HAS to act on their sexual attraction, it's always a choice

Of course. But it's not easy. It's probably excruciating to never get to physically experience what your brain is telling you is love and pleasure and fulfillment all-in-one. I suspect most pedophiles are non-offending. I also suspect that a lot of pedophiles are either drunks/addicts or suicidal because there isn't a socially acceptable intimate relationship they can have that will provide them any sort of fulfillment and pleasure, without victimizing someone.

>maybe it's inconceivable.

Not quite, but pretty close. But regardless of whether it's conceivable or not, that's not at all what we're talking about. This isn't a thread about whether it's right or wrong to provide or withhold pleasure from a child; this thread is about whether it's right or wrong for an adult to have sex with a child, and whether children are capable of giving consent to such an act, and whether pedophiles who haven't touched a child are guilty of anything.

Please, oh, please don't conflate the concept of giving pleasure to a child with a pedophile fulfilling his sexual desires. They are two discrete issues with severe implications on both sides.
>>
>>734931392
Its masturbating to lolis considered pedophilia?
>>
>>734931550

I would say that EVERYONE who masturbates to lolis falls into at least one of two categories:
>pedophiles
>rapists/sadists

Everyone.
>>
>>734930838

Just because children are capable of feeling physical pleasure through genital stimulation does not imply that they are capable of consenting to receiving a form of that pleasure from an adult who, coincidentally, is aroused by the sight and touch of that child's body.
>>
>>734929313
Yeah I fingered a thirteen year old. When I was twelve. My theory is pedos can't get normal women so they take advantage of someone easily manipulated and exploit them for their own selfish desire.
>>
>>734928977
Aiesha
>>
Can I like petite women, or does that make me a pedo?

>hurr durr
>>
>>734929178
Since we have to make a decision as a society about maturity there is going to be an arbitrary line drawn using some objective criteria. It may not be perfect but it works.
>>
>>734931392

most pedophiles are not exclusively attracted to children. most can and do still have fulfilling relationships with people of legal consenting age.

if you actually look at the claims of pedophile organizations and individuals, you will see a certain pattern / ideology .. they claim to "love" children.

in other words, in the mind of a pedophile, they think and feel that they have or can have a truly romantic relationship with a child, and that they are fulfilling or catering to that child's desires. their fantasy is not to harm or force themselves on a child, but to bring sexual fulfillment and pleasure to a child they care for.. to "love" them.

now, there are also pedophiles who aren't interested in loving children, but only seek to exploit them for sexual gratification.

if you look at pedophile groups, they tend to split between "child lovers" and "hurtcore" .. those that harm or rape children.. the latter are a tiny minority, and are hated even by the vast majority of most pedophiles.
>>
>>734931928
The fuck are you trying to say? I wasn't an apologist, I was just surprised that I wasn't the only one who masturbated at a very young age, that's all.
>>
>>734912993
>They do it because they have a compulsion or urge
So? Being an adult is about learning to control impulses. It's not okay because of some bullshit semantical argument.
>>
File: lelfin.jpg (115KB, 300x269px) Image search: [Google]
lelfin.jpg
115KB, 300x269px
>>734909374
this would only matter if OP had actually been alive for decades.
>>
>>734932841

it's entirely normal for pre-pubescent kids to be curious about sex. most babies play with their genitals. it feels good.

many people can tell you stories about their first sexual encounters as kids, "playing doctor" "i'll show you mine if you show me yours" etc... it's normal to be curious.

when i was 8-9 my younger sister and i tried to have sex, we had no idea what we were doing. we just heard our parents doing it, we knew how it worked in theory but couldn't make it work in practice. i'd say more often than not people first experiment with sex as children in some way shape or form. it's probably slightly less common to orgasm when very young, but it's definitely possible.
>>
>>734932584
In Australia, they banned flat-chested girls in porn because it is deem to attract pedophiles in society.
>>
>>734929816
>This whole 'normalizing' it is bad argument is femanist propaganda.
No it's not, this isn't 1850 and you would unleash a wave of rapes and unwanted pregnancies as adults lie through their teeth to fuck a kid. 30 year olds are emotionally immature nowadays.
>>
>Recent terror attacks
Love! Unity and LOVE will defeat terrorism!
>Child gets molested
Hate! Unity and HATE will defeat pedophilia!

Hmm. It really grapples your grapenuts.
>>
>>734933236
Only flat chested? What if they're small framed but got fat knockers?
>>
>>734932279

yeah, did you make her cum over and over? did she keep coming back, ravenously, begging you for more, pleading, telling you how she neeeeeds it so bad.. needs your cock, wants to cum on your cock again and again until she's too sore to fuck anymore?
>>
>>734933386
No. I was 12. It was heavy petting and experimentation with someone my own age, like it should be.
>>
>>734933556

your loss. lol
>>
>>734932841

Sorry, without IDs I sometimes combine two posters' opinions into one person. You simply replied to the person who implied that because a child is capable of stimulating himself, that it in any way means he might enjoy having sex with an adult.

>>734932665

>most pedophiles are not exclusively attracted to children

Gonna need a source on that.

>most can and do still have fulfilling relationships with adults

Perhaps, but I don't think that demographic represents the majority.

>claim to love children; IOW they think and feel that they can have a truly romantic relationship with a child and are fulfilling something for the child. their fantasy isn't to harm the child.

I actually agree. But that doesn't change the fact that a sexual interaction between a lustful adult and an ignorant child (as most children are) will, statistically, be harmful to the child. Yes, there can sometimes be good intentions. But good intentions often lead to harm because what they perceive is good is NOT good. It is generally harmful and traumatic.

>childlovers vs hurtcore

I despise the 'hurtcore' more, obviously, be still feel that so-called 'childlovers' require deception, luring, grooming, and manipulation to achieve their ends because children are not generally programmed to be penetrated or inappropriately touched which, unfortunately, is what most pedophiles desire to do to children.
>>
>>734933626
>Sorry, without IDs I sometimes combine two posters' opinions into one person. You simply replied to the person who implied that because a child is capable of stimulating himself, that it in any way means he might enjoy having sex with an adult.

Didn't read the rest of the post though, just saw his first sentence and immediately replied to it.
>>
>>734933360

>most f those girls grew happy and normal anyway

How in the fuck would you know?
>>
>>734933718

No, I read it, but paired it with the post to which he was replying. And taken in that context, it seems like he's agreeing that childhood experimentation and enjoyment of stimulation implies that children are seeking out sexual satisfaction. Taken in the context of this thread, I stand by my reply.
>>
This thread got everybody so triggered lol
>>
>>734933874
I meant to say I only read his first sentence, not you, me so I replied with my short one about masturbating and getting off at a very young age.
>>
>>734933951
I feel bad about masturbating to lolis now
>>
>>734933982

Ah, sorry for the misunderstanding.
>>
>>734933755
Pic related>>734933360
>>
>>734934122

So...what? One woman was a victim of sexual abuse and managed to get married and have a kid, so child abuse is tolerable now? Is that what you're saying?
>>
>>734909207
lynch them if they've offended, and keep them the hell away from minors if they haven't offended. simple as that.
>>
>>734934060
good.
>>
>>734934217
She is not the only one, in fact she enjoyed doing the videos until society brainwashed her and told her it was wrong.
Thread posts: 281
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.