[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a long time anal cumdump slut anything. been taking at least

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 4

Ask a long time anal cumdump slut anything.

been taking at least 4 loads every day for the last 10+ years. just had an amazing anal orgasm not even 15 minutes ago behind a Wal-Mart dumpster
>>
>>734857760
Nice ass man!
>>
>>734857760
Why are your hands blacked out? Also, cute little balls.
>>
>>734858320
don't like how my hands look :(
>>
>>734858072
Thank you. if your ever in southern California you can fuck it. doesn't matter what you look like
>>
>>734858564
>>734858615
Where in SoCal? Don't care how your hands look either baby. Just looking for a warm, wet asshole to dump cum in
>>
>>734858795
San Diego.

If you want a warm and wet hole I'm your slut...assuming you don't mind fucking an ass likely full of cum from different men already.
>>
>>734858564
Now im just curious, are they like all hairy and freckly?
>>
File: 1444667530190.jpg (67KB, 431x352px) Image search: [Google]
1444667530190.jpg
67KB, 431x352px
>>734857760
You got any more pics, please post. how old are you btw?
>>
>>734858886
I want it flooded with cum. And you'd better be ready to receive somewhere in public, too.
>>734858988
What he said.
>>
what's wrong with your pussy?
>>
How do you feel about STD's? How often do you test? With that amount of loads you're almost guaranteed to be infected.
>>
>>734859133
There's no pussy here man.
>>
How and why did you start taking it in the ass
>>
>>734859440
Good question.
>>
>>734859440
>>734859553
Even better question: how old were you your first time?
>>
>>734858916
hah no. just not slender and feminine
>>
Green text us a story slutty op
>>
>>734859742
Again, what he said
>>734859653
Also, show us your hands too. Makes the pics better when we see all of you
>>
>>734859653
Thats a fucking good thing, thats the best kinda hands man.
>>
>>734857760
>just had an amazing anal orgasm not even 15 minutes ago behind a Wal-Mart dumpster
>>
>>734859440
I started when I was 19. back then it was on something called adult friend finder. was getting a ton of older women and one time a guy sent me a pic of his dick and I liked that he was shaved and smooth so went over to his place. since then I've been addicted to cock and cum. I can honestly say I can't cum without a cock in my ass
>>
>>734858886
Were you behind the Clairemont one? If so I can meet you there soon. If not which one?
>>
1 year = 365 days
4 loads per day = 1460 loads a year
For ten years, its 14.600 loads

So my question is: how many STD did you have during that time?
>>
>>734859852
oh my god I'm still shaking from it. for a guy who meets random guys at least 4 times a day to have such an amazing fuck is WOW.

met him in CL and met him behind my local Wal-Mart Dumster. opened the gate took down my shorts and bent over..he came in closed gate behind him. heard his zipper and then his cock entering me. I was already lubed up so told him not to he gentle. He was incredibly horny and his cock was just the perfect size to keep hitting my prostate and I started leaking cum from my semi soft cock. when I told him he reach user and grabbed my soft cock and that's when I came all over his hands. I licked his hands clean after and he left. I didn't even see his face that well
>>
>>734859869
Did you suspect you were gay before then?
>>
>>734859939
ha I've fucked there too a few times!!!

unfortunately I was late to work this morning (again) due to being a slut so can't leave until COB
>>
>>734857760
How do you keep it poopless and how do you keep poop in after so much usage?

I want to be anal whore too but...... poop
>>
>>734860251
never

can I also say I find women sexy as fuck and have no attraction to men? I just can't have sex with women because I need anal penetration to orgasm. it's the oddest thing
>>
What would you suggest for an aspiring anal cumdump?
>>
>>734860357
Wheres a convenient place for you to meet then?
>>
>>734857760
What is it like living with aids?
>>
>>734860470
Have you ever thought about pegging, or do you like real cocks too much? And when are we gonna see some more pics?
>>
>>734860415
Well I eat one meal a day (dinner ) and when I wake up in morning I poop then use my bulb enema for about 10 minutes. clean all day that way. I admit if you eat junk previous day sometimes it's hard to be clean but in that case my mouth is being used like a pussy that day
>>
>>734860599
I've been pegged many times and loved it. however there is a rush of being filled with cum you can't get from strap ons
>>
more pics (sorry 4chan had image size limit so trying different ones)
>>
>>734860743
Can you actually feel the cum filling you up during an orgasm? A lot of the guys I've fucked have said they can't really feel it at the time. Also, do you try to store it up all day? What do you do with it when you let it all out?
>>
>>734860231
More stories you slut
>>
>>734860511
ever fucked at mission bay park at night ?
>>
>>734857760
>behind a Wal-Mart dumpster

No you didn't. Walmart doesn't have dumpsters.
>>
>>734860847
You've got the perfect size cock to watch flop around. You like getting rimmed?
>>
>>734860974
lol
>>
>>734860940
sometimes you do and you definitely feel it pooling up against your anus after multiple loads. my underwear is almost always smeared with cum and I have to wear two underwear so I don't smear my pants at work
>>
>>734861118
umm ok...
>>
What do you do/use to stay smooth?
>>
>>734861120
I never get fully hard while getting fucked too which I love because it flops around and sprays cum all over.

I'm not a huge fan of being rimmed but as a slut I do whatever my top wants to get hard. I don't say no to anything unless I'm asked to top or if he uses a condom. huge turn off for me. I'm strictly a bottom cum slut
>>
>>734860023
push

What STDs did you catch ?
>>
>>734861549
i wax ass, pubes and armpits once a month. gay cross dresser waxes me and sometimes fucks me right after. only bad thing is you get a little hairy week before waxing which I hate
>>
>>734861634
doesnt matter man. It's impossible for me to infect anyone
>>
>>734861612
Damn, I'd love to lay you on a park bench at night and use nothing but my spit as lube
>>
I guess another story from last night:

- get into bed after getting 7 loads in ass that day. get late email from top I've fucked before. says he is in area and if I'm up for quickie. I never say no unless I'm busy at work.

I put on my shorts no underwear despite my asscheeks being smeared with cum that leaked out. go out on street and he picks me up. while he was saying hi i ignored it and reached over pulled out his cock from shorts and started sucking him off. tell him to park anywhere and he does at end of random cul du saq

he has a huge truck so space not issue. take off my clothes completely and just sit on his cock. I know he loved my smooth armpits so raise them up and as soon as he licks them he cums deep in my ass whole fuck lasted like 20 seconds. my ass was soaked in cum at that point. on ride back I has my legs up on his dashboard and rubbed my ass and licked cum off my fingers. cleaned his cock with my mouth.

he dropped me.off and I went to sleep naked and soaked in cum.
>>
>>734861872
I do that all the time. bend over or lay back on those stone benches at parks at night and get fucked anonymously. one of my favorite scenes
>>
What's the most depraved thing you've done or had happen to you? Gangbang? Greentext it up, this thread is really hot. Damn shame you aren't in the midwest
>>
>>734862280
Do you ever see yourself with a boyfriend in the future?
>>
>>734862280
Fuck dude. Sounds like heaven. Wish I was in your area
>>
>>734862404
don't know how to greentext.

honestly man too many to count. I guess last weekend if i want to be recent. just went all out at adult theater (called jolar). even by my standards it was a bit excessive.

basically was completely naked in the back booths and theater for better part of an hour. lost track of how many men fucked me and how much cum I swallowed or got in my ass. I was basically just naked on the floor in the theater below the screen with men just all around me taking turns. my clothes were on the back seat.

between that spot i would.walk out to the booth area outside of theater COMPLWTELY naked and glistening with cum and it running down my legs. even for an adult theater this is very risky. people were shocked to see that. just an amazing night and by the end of it i lost all feeling in my ass and all I felt was just pressure when getting fucked.
>>
>>734862446
never. if I can find a girlfriend who is ok with my being slut to men that would be my dream
>>
>>734861785
Kek
Sure, go ahead. Thats how faggots will die out eventually
>>
>>734862719
To greentext, just put a > before each line.
>>
>>734862475
me too. I'd do everything to make sure you are 100% satisfied
>>
>>734862404
> trying greentext....
>>
OP is a faggot.
>>
>>734862933
I get turned on being called a fag, slut , whore and ESPECIALLY when guys call me thier woman or girl
>>
What's the biggest you've taken?
>>
can i rim your ass after a long day of you taking loads?
>>
>>734862719
Love it. Ever been double penetrated? Also, this>>734863638
>>
>>734863638
11 or 12 inches ? honestly I don't know exactly but there are massive cocks out there
>>
>>734864346
Yes many times. it feels great but super awkward
>>
>>734864131
only thing I say no too are condoms and being asked to top. everything else you don't even need to ask just use me
>>
where do you find all the dudes? do they contact you like whenever or do you go on a cock hunt every day
>>
>>734857760
How do you get to be an anal cumdump slut?
>>
>>734864535
Top 5 stories? About to masturbate and could use the inspiration
>>
File: 1445519989532.png (187KB, 539x414px) Image search: [Google]
1445519989532.png
187KB, 539x414px
>>734857760
I think I'm going to vomit
>>
>>734857760
Why is it okay to eat rare chicken in Japan but not in the United States?
>>
another story for you guys:

> be 25
> go to sleazy adult store in bad part of town. it's closed with sign saying will be back in 10 mins.
> end up talking to older tall black guy waiting too.
> he got out of prison after 20 years. slowly conversation veers towards gay sex and how he liked it in prison.
> says he likes hairy asses so I say I'm sorry but I'm waxed all over and pull out cock to show him.
> we go to parking lot behind store and I squat behind my car suck him off. he's super hairy and musky but I go all in.
> we go into stroe when it opens and he picks a gay movie with hairy guys.
> we go into booth and he fucked the shit out of me despite me being smooth.
> got his number after. He says his prison buddies would love me.
> sometime later to to his motel room where he lives. 3 of his black prison buddies were there.
> hung out all day with them doing opoids and weed while basically being thier nude servant/ cum dump they fucked any time they wanted.
> they were all kind of rough and dirty and place reeked so it was super sleazy.
> loved going outside of room on exposed patio with a very low hanging shorts showing off my smooth pubic mount to people parking below.

just a fun day getting used by ex prisoners like that
>>
>>734864631
adult stores and Craigslist mostly. grindr guys are flakes so stopped using it
>>
>>734864535
How many STDs?
>>
>>734864696
just go for it. forget all your inhibitions and worries and don't ovetrhink it. get a good enema, have good hygiene , and eat high fiber diet. work out to be in shape. don't be picky who fucks you.
>>
>>734857760
Why hasn't AIDs killed you yet?
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.