[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oldfags give youngfags advice based on past mistakes

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 10

>oldfags give youngfags advice based on past mistakes / experiences.
>>
>>734840487
I'd say my #1 tip would be to never waste tme giving faggots on the internet advice.
>>
>>734840647
Yeah, better to fap to traps and the other 80% gay shit that's going on here.
>>
>>734840487
Damn, he is classy.
>>
>>734840839
Dress like that to your prom, guaranteed pussy.
>>
>>734840487
oldfag here
don't marry 'em
live together, babies, whatever
separate checking accts
separate car titles
be ready to walk at any time
some are cool but they all want The Notebook
plus security, stability, sex
which you will pay for, FOREVER

so unless you want to give all your $$$, don't do it!!
>>
Never take advice from an anonymous image board
>>
File: 1496527552484.jpg (16KB, 324x271px) Image search: [Google]
1496527552484.jpg
16KB, 324x271px
Don't have kids. Get a vasectomy and keep it a secret.
>>
Harm noone. Live well.
>>
>>734842087
This. So much this.
Also if you're go ing to fuck a chickn in the ass uae a condom. Every time.
>>
>>734840487
Leave this site forever. It will only poison your mind and turn you into an emotionless shadow of the human you once used to be.
>>
Never have a threesome (even if it's mutual)
Never date an addict, never help an addict.
If someone hits on you tell your gf
If your gf's friends hit on you tell your gf IMMEDIATELY.
Dont throw away stuff/photos of exes- store it.
Don't put up with mistreatment- never put up with 'you know what I'm like'.
Be consistent.
If you don't want kids say it at the start.
Don't lie- don't take lies.
If your gf hits you- fucking hit her back.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (21KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
21KB, 260x194px
Live together with someone for a year or two before marriage. Keep all finances separate. Always have your phone locked or otherwise inaccessible.
>>
>>734842087
This idiot obviously isn't an old fag, never fucked, and doesn't have children.

Real oldfag here,

If you settle with some cunt, by marriage or common living space, MAKE SURE SHE WORKS.

Courts establish a set of couples' "checks and balances" in case of separation. So, if you live together for over 5 years, (marriage or not), you've established a family. If children are in the pic, it's a whole other ballgame, but I digress.

1. If she earns 30k yearly and you earn 40k yearly, she may be entitled to 5k yearly of alimony for as many years as you've been together after the 5 year mark.

2. The math is roughly this: after 5 year mark, man salary (m) + woman salary (w), and the product is divided by 2, with equitable compensation to whomever makes less, therefore:

If a man makes 120k yearly, and the bitch stays at home and has a kid, if they divorce/separate after 15 years, guess what? Judge will set her stay-at-home duties as a job that pays 30k yearly. He makes 120k, she "makes" 30k, for a total of 150k. Normally she'd get 60k of alimony for 10 years but since there's a kid involved, child support + alimony would put her for 75K yearly until the kid is 21, then 60K yearly for an additional 4 years.

Long story short, marry a woman who makes more than you. Simple. If you can manage that, a career woman who earns as much as you.

Also, never marry a daddy's girl type of woman. She'll always put her family before you,
>>
>>734843036
>Always have your phone locked or otherwise inaccessible.

I have nothing to hide?
>>
>>734842087
You sound like the biggest cuck of all time.

>they all want The Notebook

she left you for a black guy, didn't she. lul
>>
>>734840487
Dating Advice

> Attitude
Set the /b/itterness aside, shave your neck and leave the fedora at home.

> Technique
Be calm. Smile. Look her in the eye. Ask questions. Listen to her answers. Turn on your empathy switch or fake it if you're autistic. Think through ALL of your responses before you speak. Be yourself but dial it back.

> Dinner
Go somewhere with utensils on the table and food served on a plate. No baskets, trays, or eating with your hands. Don't talk with your mouth full and keep booze to a minimum. Don't mention the bill, just grab it when it comes. If she offers to pay half, politely decline but accept willingly if she persists. Say please and thank you. Smile.

> Movies
No. All the rapport you built up over dinner disappears in the darkened theater.

> Plan ahead
Outline places to go after dinner. Give her options and be open to suggestions but be prepared to take the lead and make descisions. Quiet bars are best but have an escape plan ready.

> Revelations
If you discover you really like this girl .. DO NOT FUCK HER

Let the sexual tension build as long as possible. Tease each other with it for days or weeks. Wait until she can't take it anymore and attacks you. If that happens, she's yours until you get bored and leave.

Good luck
>>
File: IMG_20170605_082032.jpg (9KB, 103x122px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170605_082032.jpg
9KB, 103x122px
>>734843256
Are you sure?
>>
>>734843416
more pls?
>>
>youngfag
Not a real term here, you don't know shit.
>oldfag
Not a single thing to do with your age.

Kys newfag, or lurk moar.
>>
>>734843416
>how to date a robot

One of the best dates I ever had, we ended up getting cheese-steaks, sneaking them into some oldschool cinema that played oldschool films and ate them while watching The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

You sound like a fucking loser. You just go with the flow and don't pre-plan shit like this autistic failure.
>>
File: Indeed1.jpg (64KB, 475x518px) Image search: [Google]
Indeed1.jpg
64KB, 475x518px
>>734843696
Be yourself, to a degree is the only advice you need. If you're some pokemon loving, 4chan browsing guy who doesn't like going out, try to find some cutie who likes pokemon, dark humor, and doesn't mind chilling.

You're not what you love, you're what loves you.
>>
>>734842145
I've been thinking of doing this. I'm 21 now, I don't ever see myself wanting children, especially biological. At what age do you suggest getting a vasectomy?
>>
>>734843779
NO YOU HAVE TO FOLOOW TH3 RULES YOU FUCKINT IEIO5
>>
>>734843914
40. You can change so much from 21-30 man. Do not do until at least 35.

You may find 'the one' and I'm telling you, if that happens, all things change.
>>
>>734843914
FUCK YOU FAGGOT. IF YOU'RE WHITE, BREED AND LEAVE.
If you're not white nvm.
>>
Lurk more and don't feed the trolls.
>>
>>734844364
fuck off
>>
File: 1495889625013.jpg (39KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495889625013.jpg
39KB, 600x500px
If you have an interest you want to pursue just do it. The biggest mistake you can do is overplan something rather than actually do it.

Want to learn a language? Go get some coursebooks and do it. Don't spend all your time planning the best way to do it.

Want to learn to draw? Find something that teaches you the fundamentals and practice practice practice.

Unless it's something that could pose actual danger like wanting to sail across the ocean solo, just do it.

Never be afraid to put yourself out there.
>>
>>734843914
Merely a suggestion. Haven't done it yet. If you are certain you don't want children then age shouldn't matter. Sooner the better though. I still worry about some girl I hooked up with in the past come knocking on my door with a baby.
>>
>>734844764
>If you are certain you don't want children then age shouldn't matter

How old are you?
>>
>>734843726
I'm sure you've been here for a couple of years, but you're obviously under 21. Get over yourself. No one should establish a self-definition based on a Vietnamese baseball forum
>>
>>734840487
no matter how funny the sticker is. don't put in on a police car
>>
>>734840487
Stay in School. Finish it. Get a degree. Also wash your taint. Never skip a chance to take a dump. wash your underwear in a cycle of their own. Go fuck yourself you young assholes?
>>
>>734845392
>Never skip a chance to take a dump.

This but also it's okay to go to the bathroom just to wipe your ass
>>
As this is probably my 3rd or 4th post in 11 years here, my advice would be:

Fucking lurk moar.
>>
>>734844744
you have to pay for shipping
>>
all things pass.
even if you think your life is ruined and things are beyond fixing, it will pass.
also don't start smoking. might look cool when you are young and it is honestly delicious.
it will fuck you in the ass later on.
>>
>>734845597
And the shipping is more expensive than the watch itself. They're cheap chinese knockoffs. Looked into this out of curiosity since these fucking things have been popping up everywhere.
>>
>>734842753
Damn this is fucking gold advise
>>
>>734843174
fucking this, i hate "homemakers" who wants a divorce after 5 years and runs off with the money, house, kids, hell even the dog. Fucking hell just the thought of it pisses me off
>>
>>734845898
samefag
>>
>>734844847
old enough to bang ur mum
>>
>>734846147
I doubt it
>>
>>734844744
DO NOT BUY
>>
>>734844744
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>734840487

oldfag here
Don't date someone from work/school
Work atleast 1 year in the army
Save money, if you have extra money at the end of the month, put them in a savings account
Excercise, good for your health and mind
Stay close to your friends
Be ready to remove a friend from your life
Call/see your dad atleast 1 time per week.
Learn to use tools.
>>
Trust your instincts.
>>
Actually have ONE kid... even if it turns out autistic, but here is the catch, wait til you have an stable job and dont worry about marriage, but take care of tour child... won't regret it when you are old and stupid
>>
>>734840487
Its your life. Decided what YOU want to do and hoe you want to live. Dont let others tell you what to do
>>
>>734842340
There you go...
>>
>>734840487
Don't live, it's highly overrated.
>>
If it flies fucks or floats - rent it.
>>
To all you youngfags still in high school (I know youre here): Pay attention in school! You might think its not important, but thats because youre a dumb sack of shit. Get good grades, go to college.
Also get laid and smoke weed and drink and party because it has more consequences later in life
>>
don't marry, don't settle with "the one" because she is not.
Never trust a girl.
Read, knowledge is important, but money is "importanteer"
Live, fuck, drink and make some stories to tell
>>
>>734840487
My number 1 Tipp: "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."
>>
File: This (2).jpg (12KB, 276x200px) Image search: [Google]
This (2).jpg
12KB, 276x200px
>>734846424
>>
Dance.
Dance at dances.
Dance at weddings
Dance when you hear music you like.
Just dance more.
When you are in your 20s and all your mates are getting married - dance at the weddings - you will get laid.
>>
>>734843416
>If you like her don't fuck her.

That's fucking terrible advice. If there's mutual attraction, then fuck her. Do it. Just do it. Because if you leave her at midnight when she's horny, I guarantee by 0005, she's texting some backup guy to come dick her out.

If you took her on a nice date, had a good time, and didn't get drunk, she's probably going to want to put out, because it's 2017, not 1957. Take advantage.
>>
>>734843256
not just you though is it? one risky message from anyone could spiral out of control if misinterpreted. not paranoid promise
>>
>>734848688
I ran just like Naruto throughout high school. From switching class to class, during lunch time, catching the bus, etc. I always thought I was cool. Sigh.
>>
>>734848271
I think anon is right though about letting the sexual tension build, but only if you really like the girl. I'm not saying don't fuck... but just don't fuck right away. It's better when you get to know her for a little bit and establish a good foundation first...
>>
Remember: 15 gets you 20.

>but age is just a number!

And a prison cell is just a really secure little room, but you're not going to like it there.

Also, never stick your dick in crazy. Take the less hot but more stable chick every time. The fun/stress ratio is much better.
>>
>>734842753
Elaborate the three sum
>>
>>734842459
probably has the best backstory
>>
oldfag here.

kill yourself before it gets worse.

it gets worse.
>>
>>734843883
>you're not what you love, you're what loves you.
What
>>
File: Checked.jpg (216KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Checked.jpg
216KB, 1300x1300px
>>734848999

Trips tell the truth
>>
>>734845566
>11 years
FUCKING KEK OF ALL KEK, GOOGLE HOW OLD CHAN IS
>>
File: 1490272097856.jpg (55KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1490272097856.jpg
55KB, 700x525px
>>734844642
>>
>>734848855
Nice repetitive digits.

Still wrong though. Even if you really like her, she's still going to fuck somebody else if you don't give it to her. Especially if you just started dating, it's guaranteed that she has one (or more) guys waiting in the wings.
>>
File: YoureRetarded.png (403KB, 490x499px) Image search: [Google]
YoureRetarded.png
403KB, 490x499px
>>734840487
If you've been here for less than 5 years you are a newfag, do no under any circumstances claim that you are not.
>>
>>734840487
Dont rub bengay on your balls.

invest in good healthcare, always get a second even a third opinion

Dont try to love someone unless you already love yourself

Dont trust a junkie, they cant trust themselves. Even if its your best friend. Dont trust them.

Work hard and take pride in what you do, make a name that is respected and uphold it.

Tell the people you love that you do indeed love them, the last time you see them might be the last time they're alive.

Smile at people and say hi, ask them how their day is.
>>
>>734849928
I disagree. You might be right about her having options, but if she is a good girl, she won't be giving it up that easily. Not all girls give it up after jumping right in. Besides, I wouldn't want to be with a girl who gives it up after barely getting to know her.
>>
>>734842087
This guy knows what he is talking about. I was married for two years and the relationship went from good to horrible because she got lazy once she knew she had me. I divorced her, found someone better, and we're doing great!
>>
>>734850467
I thought it would feel.good
>>
>>734850571
I guess that's the rub. They're all like that. The dating scene in 2017 is geared toward easy sex and throwaway experiences. Most people don't "settle down" until their 30s.

I'm a grad student right niw, older than most since I did a stint in the military between highschool and college. I watch it happen every fall. Hundreds of clean living daddy's girl freshmen show up and in a single semester get rawed by 8 or 10 dudes in the next 15 weeks. They call if "finding themselves" and justify it as being "liberated".

Sorry man but the good girl is a meme.
>>
>>734850965
what are you studying?
>>
>>734849724
>>
>>734840487
Only advice you silly niggers need is to lurk moar and stop posting.
>>
I guess I'll post my two cents, hope it helps.
Don't or at least try not to get to the point where you feel in your life that you have to suppress your emotions for a long period of time. Not caring, callus, etc After a while when you meet someone, or people you actually like, it will be hard to genuinely feel emotions, like empathy.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.