[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you know if your girlfriend is cheating on you? are there

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

how do you know if your girlfriend is cheating on you?

are there any obvious signs?

I feel like a paranoid fuck but something tells me there may be something shady going on
>>
Why do you think that she's cheating?

Tbh tho, gut feeling is often right..
>>
Does she go out with "friends" a lot? Does she not answer the phone when you're around or make sure you can't see what she's texting?
>>
>>734753287

Some things just seem too good sometimes. Like the fact that she makes it seem like there's nothing to worry about, but she's boasted about how she's a good liar and I see her lying to other people (family members, friends), sometimes just makes me feel like there's something going on but I'm never able to get any solid proof.
>>
>>734753523

No. We actually spend a lot of time together but I can't be with her when she's at work so I don't know what's always going on

There's a decent amount of transparency as far as the phone is concerned but obviously I don't get to see everything
>>
>>734753623
Actually cheating while at work isn't all that common. Now, if she says that she's on a work "retreat" or a "business" lunch with a coworker, that's different.
>>
>>734753528
Me again, something you could try is putting on your most serious face and say "I know you're cheating on me", see her reaction, make her confess. If she don't you can just say "I was justing joking with you bae."
>>
>>734753805

No such thing would happen as she works for a family pretty much doing childcare and administrative work, so I'm not concerned about coworkers since there arent any

>>734754061

Eh I tried shit like that before and she doesn't bend and tries to reassure me that nothing is going on. It usually helps ease my doubt but every now and then I'm overcome with some gut feeling and paranoia that makes me think something is going on

-

For the sake of backstory, we were friends, hooked up when we were both in relationships and then ended up getting together. So our relationship started as we both were cheating on old significant others, and now I feel like she's doing to me what she was doing to her ex
>>
>>734753528
tbh OP, this was how my ex was, and she cheated on me. She would always lie to other people and for some reason I just assumed she wouldn't lie to me.
She was also very manipulative. She tried this >>734754061
on me once. I do not recommend it on the chance that she isn't. She will feel like you don't trust her.
>>
>>734754602

I don't want to pull a big dramatic move and say "I feel like something is going on!" because if there is, she'd have a chance to put a stop to it before it blows up in her face. the difficult part is figuring out how to go about it to a point where she can't backtrack and I can actually catch her.

I never assume that she isn't lying to me, which is why I'm always so suspicious, because she's very good at it.
>>
File: 1461769446687.jpg (20KB, 583x616px) Image search: [Google]
1461769446687.jpg
20KB, 583x616px
>>734752514
when shes like this
>>
Few signs ive seen in my day

>phone is now on vibrate all the time

>only texts or answers the phone when you arent near her

>shower habbit changes

>suddenly has lock code on her pho e

>dressing sexier when going out with "friends"

>decrease in sex drive towards you

>acting weird/distant

Hope those helped and good luck
>>
>>734754437
>dating a girl who cheated on her bf with you

shes a slut dumbass. jesus christ youre an idiot
>>
>>734755096
what do you mean about the shower habit? can you explain this. like she doesnt care about being clean around you?
>>
>>734752514
>>734753528

Obviously you dont have any confidence on your gf.

That will be problematical aside of her cheating or not on you.

Good luck my friend...
>>
>>734755280

I think I'm just going through a low period personally, or shit that's going on in our lives is making me be suspicious. We were good for quite a while and I didn't really feel like I had much to worry about, but it's been feeling a bit different lately
>>
>>734755205
No, like does she shower after coming home. Maybe trying to hide cologne smell or lube/cum etc.
>>
>>734755478

Who doesn't shower after coming home?

Do you just get in your bed smelling like BO?
>>
>>734754930
Time to move on. You don't trust her and that's the absolute foundation of any long term relationship.
>>
>>734755636

I trusted her for a long time, just cant pinpoint what's changed recently. I'm also very paranoid so I always feel like there's something going on that I'm in the dark about
>>
File: 1493689548927s.jpg (2KB, 107x125px) Image search: [Google]
1493689548927s.jpg
2KB, 107x125px
>>734755561
>implying everyone only showers at night and smells like bo

We arent all stinky europoors like you. My deodorant keeps me fresh smelling
>>
>>734756454

I shower at night to get in bed and continue to keep my sheets clean, but whatever suits you bro
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.