[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you take your coffee, /b/? I'm trying to slowly reduce

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 13

File: IMG_2906.jpg (62KB, 640x515px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2906.jpg
62KB, 640x515px
How do you take your coffee, /b/? I'm trying to slowly reduce the sugar and milk I use in mine to eventually get to black and I got curious.
>>
Always used cream but I started drinking it black as part of a diet. Interestingly, I found that once you can actually taste coffee in all it's nuanced flavor, it's delicious. I'll never go back.

Plus, I really feel like a grown up now. (I'm 38).
>>
>>734746714
Yeah that's what a lot of articles have been mentioning. They say you can really begin to taste the different roasts. The dietary aspect of it is an obvious bonus as well.
>>
>>734746507
black
>>
The trick to transitioning into black coffee is buying good coffee. If you aren't used to drinking it black, shitty coffee will taste bitter and almost sour. Be willing to drop 15 bucks or more on a bag of good beans and you will be happy.
>>
>>734746507
I'm with you on it, I have seriously cut back sugary beverage intake, and would like to start reducing my sugar in coffee as well.
>>
Stick to medium roasts. Dark roasts tend to lose the nuanced flavours and while they are fine, you won't enjoy them as much if you are used to sugar and cream
>>
>>734746986
>be me
>drink 5-6 cans of coke per day
>quit cold turkey
>drink nothing but water, green tea, and cranberry juice
>drop 60lbs in 5 months
>>
haha coffee

I dont fucking drink beans, only tea
>>
>>734746507
Cream or milk, no sugar. Never understood why people put sugar in coffee or tea.
>>
>>734746507
buy whole beans and grind them yourself. store bought coffee tends to be cut with sticks and dirt
>>
>>734747119
>haha you drink beans? I only drink leaves
>>
>>734746507

I drink my coffee black. Occasionally I put a tablespoon of whole milk in.
>>
>>734747119
You are drinking water mixed with a plant. So are we.
>>
I don't drink coffee.

Bow before your god
>>
>>734746507
Stir and add milk at the same time to moderate
>>
If you're stuck with K-cups I reommend Green Mountain Dark Magic. It's an outstanding coffee for being pre-packaged and a k-cup.

My personal favorite, and what allowed me to transition to drinking black coffee, is this blend: http://www.kaldi.com/organic-sea-breeze

SOOOO worth the money, especially so if you have a french press, or something other than a cheap drip machine.
>>
>>734746507
Splenda and fat free creamer
>>
>>734746507
Get a french press and a coffee grinder.

Best coffee ever!
>>
>>734747115
You'd lose 80lbs if semen didn't contain calories.
>>
>>734747394
Tea is an infusion whereas coffee is brewed making it essentially a bean brew/soup.
>>
>>734746507

>eventually get to black
>I got curious.

Race traitor cuck faggot.
>>
>>734747215

[ Citation needed ]
>>
If you look up 'tea' in the first cookery book that comes to hand you will probably find that it is unmentioned; or at most you will find a few lines of sketchy instructions which give no ruling on several of the most important points.
This is curious, not only because tea is one of the main stays of civilization in this country, as well as in Eire, Australia and New Zealand, but because the best manner of making it is the subject of violent disputes.

When I look through my own recipe for the perfect cup of tea, I find no fewer than eleven outstanding points. On perhaps two of them there would be pretty general agreement, but at least four others are acutely controversial. Here are my own eleven rules, every one of which I regard as golden:

First of all, one should use Indian or Ceylonese tea. China tea has virtues which are not to be despised nowadays — it is economical, and one can drink it without milk — but there is not much stimulation in it. One does not feel wiser, braver or more optimistic after drinking it. Anyone who has used that comforting phrase 'a nice cup of tea' invariably means Indian tea.
Secondly, tea should be made in small quantities — that is, in a teapot. Tea out of an
>>
>>734747119
They're not actually beans. They're seeds. I know, it blew my mind too.

Why the fuck does everyone call them beans?
>>
drink out of a good breakfast cup — that is, the cylindrical type of cup, not the flat, shallow type. The breakfast cup holds more, and with the other kind one's tea is always half cold before one has well started on it.
Ninthly, one should pour the cream off the milk before using it for tea. Milk that is too creamy always gives tea a sickly taste.
Tenthly, one should pour tea into the cup first. This is one of the most controversial points of all; indeed in every family in Britain there are probably two schools of thought on the subject. The milk-first school can bring forward some fairly strong arguments, but I maintain that my own argument is unanswerable. This is that, by putting the tea in first and stirring as one pours, one can exactly regulate the amount of milk whereas one is liable to put in too much milk if one does it the other way round.
Lastly, tea — unless one is drinking it in the Russian style — should be drunk without sugar. I know very well that I am in a minority here. But still, how can you call yourself a true tealover if you destroy the flavour of your tea by putting sugar in it? It would be equally reasonable to put in pepper or salt. Tea is meant to be bitter, just as beer is meant to be bitter. If you sweeten it, you are no longer tasting the tea, you are merely tasting the sugar; you could make a very similar drink by dissolving sugar in plain hot water.

Some people would answer that they don't like tea in itself, that they only drink it in order to be warmed and stimulated, and they need sugar to take the taste away. To those misguided people I would say: Try drinking tea without sugar for, say, a fortnight and it is very unlikely that you will ever want to ruin your tea by sweetening it again.
>>
>>734746507
I don't. Anything that's not water or extractable by squeezing something from a fruit is poison.
>>
>>734747728
This... But it also has to really good quality coffee.
>>
I know very well that I am in a minority here. But still, how can you call yourself a true tealover if you destroy the flavour of your tea by putting sugar in it? It would be equally reasonable to put in pepper or salt. Tea is meant to be bitter, just as beer is meant to be bitter. If you sweeten it, you are no longer tasting the tea, you are merely tasting the sugar; you could make a very similar drink by dissolving sugar in plain hot water.

Some people would answer that they don't like tea in itself, that they only drink it in order to be warmed and stimulated, and they need sugar to take the taste away. To those misguided people I would say: Try drinking tea without sugar for, say, a fortnight and it is very unlikely that you will ever want to ruin your tea by sweetening it again.
These are not the only controversial points to arise in connexion with tea drinking, but they are sufficient to show how subtilized the whole business has become. There is also the mysterious social etiquette surrounding the teapot (why is it considered vulgar to drink out of your saucer, for instance?) and much might be written about the subsidiary uses of tealeaves, such as telling fortunes, predicting the arrival of visitors, feeding rabbits, healing burns and sweeping the carpet. It is worth paying attention to such details as warming the pot and using water that is really boiling, so as to make quite sure of wringing out of one's ration the twenty good, strong cups of that two ounces, properly handled, ought to represent.
>>
>>734746507

On the side of Mount Talang, an active stratovolcano in Sumatra, the native and endangered Nepenthes talagensis grows. It is a tropical pitcher plant. Approximately nine years after any given eruption of Mount Talang, the water that collects in the pitchers is at its optimum condition. Mount Talang last erupted in 2007, so the time is fast approaching for my journey.
Once there, the collection process will be tedious, and great care must be taken not to harm the endangered plants. After each collection, the plant's pitcher water is replaced with mineral water from a nearby source, allowing it to survive. Once enough pitcher water is collected and hermetically sealed, the next leg of the quest begins.

A seven-day boat ride from South Africa will lead me to Tristan da Cunha, literally the most remote island in the world. (Not to be confused with its namesake archipelago of which it is also a part.) Once there, armed with the proper credentials (obtained during my time helping an Eritrean refugee find his father in 1996), I will request a meeting with "The Council", consisting of eight aged persons known only as Glass, Green, Hagan, Lavarello, Patterson, Repetto, Rogers, and Swain. If I am deemed worthy, The Council will share the location of "Primus fabam Sanctae Helenae", or "the Prime Beans of Saint Helena". These are grown on a barge somewhere off the coast of the island of Saint Helena. Every year, the barge is restocked with soil from the island, and a secret cultivation process is used to grow the coffee bean tree. The barge's location changes every month.
>>
I take my coffee away with a trail of sadness as I'm super allergic and no longer have the tolerance I spent over half a year building up.
>>
>>734746507
Depends where I'm having it, at a restaurant a bit of sugar and cream.
At home a bit of artificial sugar (supposed to be healtiher or some shit) and some milk
>>
>>734748233

The window of opportunity is finite, so I will have to journey as quickly as possible to the barge. Having access to various ancient artifacts of significant value is one's best chance at being able to trade for a few of these precious beans. The crew of the barge value little else. Modern art and technology are rarely sufficient, and no amount of money will ever sway them.

Beans and water in hand, my final trip will be to a politically disputed territory in South America. It has a total area of only a few kilometers. The surrounding countries once fought for the right to call this territory their own, but for complex reasons too nuanced to enumerate here, they are currently at a stalemate. This territory does not show up on any official map. I only know of its existence via a chance encounter with a Chilean dissident I met while studying secret Buddhist teachings in Tibet.
The territory itself is home to a tribal family who has lived in the South American rainforests for millennia. Every few generations, this family begets a Brew Matriarch, a woman of incomparable skill and knowledge, in whose hands even the basest and most purile coffee can be made palatable.

The current Matriarch is considered a prodigy, having mastered her grandmother's teachings at the tender age of eleven. She is now seventy-eight and considered to be at her best. In her hands, my ingredients will be prepared in the most ideal capacity possible.

Once her esoteric art has been practiced, from the roasting and grinding of the beans, to the brewing with the water, the perfect cup of coffee will be rendered.

Drink it? I think not. The coffee will then be sprayed from an atomizer, and I shall inhale its vapor, allowing its sublime richness to be consumed the proper way.

But if you people want to go to 7-Eleven or Wawa or Dunkin or whatever, that's none of my business.
>>
>>734746507
I only drink covfefe
>>
File: hurts.png (204KB, 600x468px) Image search: [Google]
hurts.png
204KB, 600x468px
>>734748124
Someone please tell me this is copypasta.
>>
Just go cold turkey and force yourself to take it Black
>>
>>734746507
Used to always add cream. Moved and had nothing in the new fridge. Tried it black and loved it.

Protip. Coarser grinds and less grounds are better suited for black.
>>
>>734747838

Coffee is an infusion you idiot.
>>
>>734746507

> eventually get to black

U MAD WHITEBOI
>>
Usually with caramel, mocha, and cream. It's basically just a coffee flavored shake by the time im done with it.
>>
Black.

Don't do it "eventually", just do it. This applies for literally everything you want to do.
>>
I take my coffee like my women… Without another dudes dick in it
>>
I drink iced sweet and normie because it's too acidic to have unsweetened and hot coffee black dark roast
>>
>>734747838
You're essentially a retard/faggot
>>
>>734747292
kek
>>
>>734746507
If I'm lazy, I take it black. If I feel like having sugar, I add sugar, maybe some cream. But I usually take it black.
>>
>>734748480

I like my coffee like I like my women: small cup sizes.
>>
>>734747115
>be me
>drink 2-4 liters of Pepsi or Dr.Pepper a day
>no change in diet
>still only 170 lbs
>>
>>734747115
Exactly, so many people don't realise how much diet alone can affect weight loss.
>>
>>734748409

see

>>734747903
>>
Black, never really bothered with sugar or milk. I drink the cheap stuff as well, the fast powder stuff. I actually almost prefer it to the well brewed shit, maybe simply because its such a convenience.
>>
>>734748588
I like my women like i like my coffee, all creamy with extra sugar and whipped cream.
>>
File: 1345413131784.jpg (671KB, 1247x756px) Image search: [Google]
1345413131784.jpg
671KB, 1247x756px
>>734746507

Always drink it with milk. No sugar.
Black isn't that interesting plus you have to wait for it to cool down. Ain't no one got time for that.
>>
>>734748195
Basically any whole beans you buy will produce a better coffee than ground coffee, but of course get some decent quality.
>>
>>734747801
Actually made me kek!
>>
>>734748588

I also enjoy mine like my women....silent
>>
File: freshcream.gif (2MB, 200x203px) Image search: [Google]
freshcream.gif
2MB, 200x203px
>>734748768

Are you me? Have these titties for drinking a drink like me. Fresh cream to cool that shit down.

FRESH. CREAM.
>>
>>734748909

Silent coffee? Where do you buy that?
That would be great for breakfast.
>>
>>734748614
>only 170
If you aren't at least 6'3 this isn't impressive, you're disgusting
>>
>>734747838

i'm going to go around asking for my coffee bean soup from now on
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 620x388px
>>734747115
Good, good.
But have you tried Polonium yet?

It's the only thing that can improve pure first-harvest, shade-grown, hand-picked by virgin catgirl tea.
>>
>>734748300
>Just go cold turkey and force yourself to take it Black

(((force yourself to take it Black)))
>>
>>734748754
>I like my women like i like my coffee

raised by central and south americans before having drugs hidden in them for transport to the US
>>
>>734749459
(((((this)))))
>>
>>734749459

We're talking about coffee here.
There's probably a gay nigger thread somewhere on /b/ if you're feeling lonely.
>>
File: 20170604_132111.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170604_132111.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Iced Americano, black, daily. Never milk or sugar.
>>
>>734746914

If you're fortunate enough to have a WinCo store nearby, they sell whole bean coffee in bulk for $6/lb. Sure, it's not "refined" enough to appease my ultra coffee snob brother-in-law, but I'll drink their Ethiopian blend til the day I die.
>>
>>734749786
nice equipment.
>>
>>734749855
I love winco. Go there all the time.
>>
add milk or cream
>>
>>734748687

My bad, thanks!
>>
>>734746507
today i had my coffee without any sugar and i want to tell everybody
>>
>>734750271

pretty soon those nuts will drop too
>>
File: Coffee_zip.jpg (17KB, 429x399px) Image search: [Google]
Coffee_zip.jpg
17KB, 429x399px
>>734746507
I drink mine black because it's the fastest. Plus i enjoy the taste of coffee.
>>
Thanks for keeping the thread alive. Lots of keks and great advice.
>>
I take my coffee like my women…

Strong and properly credited for their contributions both at home and in the workplace
>>
>>734749891
Thanks, had good luck on Craigslist and got most of it for a third of the price
>>
>>734746507
Use a French Press.
I drink black this way, much more flavor and doesn't need milk/sugar (you get all the lovely chocolate/caramel notes). Just don't let it get cold and fetid.
>>
>>734746714
I did the same. I used to use a ton of cream, not too much sugar though. I stopped working out, went from a labor job to a desk job though and got.chubby. So that was part of my diet change, now I love it. You can actually taste the differences in coffee blends/beans instead of masking it. I love it now.
>>
>>734749786
i'm such a jelly fag.
i got an old single arm press delonghi from a thrift shop for $5 lol
>>
I like many different types of excellent coffee. My choice is therefore nespresso.
>>
>>734752287
>> buys overpriced brewer from same company that makes the chocolate milk with a rabbit on it
>> only works with proprietary pods
alright kiddo
>>
>>734746507
First of all, learn how to make coffee properly so you stop burning it.

Once you do this, you wont need cream and sugar because it wont taste like burnt cigarettes
>>
>>734751044
i like my coffee like i like my women...
fairly traded at market prices and used to launder cocaine profits for communist rebels.
>>
>>734746507
milk in coffee is super gay, the milk gets burned from the hot coffee and tastes like shit
>>
>>734746507
why, tho?

dieting is just accounting. if sugary milky coffee is your cup of tea, then enjoy it and omit that donut you were going to have with it. you only need to reach your daily limit goals.
>>
>>734753106

It doesn't though.
It's hot coffee, not boiling steel.
You can't burn milk like that.
>>
>>734753211
not OP, but it can depend on your intake/tolerance too. as i coder i go through ~2pots a day, if that included cream and sugar i wouldn't be able to eat lol
>>
>>734753106

then you arent making your coffee right.

by the time the milk is added the coffee shouldnt be hot enough to burn the milk.

you know how hot starbucks make it? thats way too fucking hot.
>>
>>734753106
omg do you kiss your mother with that retarded mouth? i hope not because she obviously drank while you were in utero.

Milk has a very high burning point. They fucking heat it up and foam it to put in coffee, what did you think a latte was? Or do you just drink chocolate corn syrup smoothies from Jewbucks?
>>
...coffee....women; ground-up and in the freezer
>>
>>734753464
I hear you, broheim. I switch up different caffein incarnation types, for that is the goal, correct? I, for instance, only have my large milky, sugary coffee first thing when I wake up, to jolt me to conscious affiliation with planet consciousness. Then, a switch to asian teas (such as oolong or puher), which taste better without additions. Finally, I snort coke off my mom's dresser, to coast easily and gently to a 3-point landing.
>>
>>734751517
Ive gone though my share of those, so much calcium build up literally vomited everywhere, i like French press and have a chemix also but i tend to brake any/everything glass
>>
>>734754200
>>snort coke off my mom's dresser.
Pleb, you haven't lived until you've nose-hoovered a line of crank off the back of a kidz-bop cd.
>>
>>734746507
i only recently started drinking coffee. We have the best machines at work, fresh grind eco beans from africa espresso and regular beans mix in grind. very nice lattes
>>
>>734746507
a splash of creamer is all I need
>>
>>734754446
>> literally vomited everywhere.
Oh god, why would you use it like that?
Just use some vinegar to remove it first, it's not that hard. Also why do you break everything glass, are you michael j fox?
>>
>>734754793
The machine makes a latte? How does that work?
and wtf are "fresh grind eco beans from africa espresso"?
>>
>>734746507
If you want to eaze the transition, replace the milk with semen.
>>
>>734749855
i dont buy that shitty coffee anymore.
but when i did i would put the coffee jn a clear produce bag and write the code for black beans on the tie. and get it for 68cents a pound
>>
>>734755794
and this is why we can't have nice things...
>>
>>734755131
its just friendly grinded beans from africa.
those machines can do a lot of different stuff. Espresso, Catardo, Latte. it has a fridge we load with milk and then we can make what ever. Best shit ever
>>
File: richard-simmons.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
richard-simmons.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
I tried making ice coffee on several occasions, but every single time the glass shatters.

Where do I buy the special ice coffee cups they have at coffee houses that can withstand the heat?
>>
>>734746507
Milk no sugar
>>
>>734754446
I was young and dumb, (not the best excuse) i did try to clean it out, but not good enough, im clumsy as shit, long lanky with poor quadronation more often than not
>>
>ctrl + f
>"cold brew"
>no results

am disappoint
>>
>>734757184
start by pouring it over ice. if your bitch cups can't handle that, just use coffee mugs
>>
>>734746714
so once you go black....?
>>
>>734756935
>>friendly grinded beans
Well, at least they aren't hostile beans :O
Ah ya lucky basterd, that machine sounds amazing. Let me guess, this is somewhere in euro-land? The machine at my work tries to do the same, but it is shitty instant milk mixed with hot water, only decent thing is a lungo.
What is a Catardo? Is that like a Gibraltar? (ex-pat Scotts in amerifatland here)
>>
>>734746507
Starbucks burns their beans so there is no point in trying to drink that shit. Italian roasts are better as are local roasting houses.

My coffee this morning is black tea and coffee mixed with a bit of sweetened condensed milk.
>>
>>734757184
lol ya dingus.
actual barista-fag here (for real hipster shot, not shitty jewbucks)
you let the coffee cool to room temp, then put it in the fridge overnight
>>
>>734757574
That's exactly what I do. I put ice in a glass, then pour coffee into the glass, but then the glass shatters.
>>
>>734757368
Yeah, you are right anon.
They are much less acidic.
Get that shit from nitro tap, like a delicious morning guinness lol
>>
>>734757803
All coffee is burnt, idiot. Coffee beans are literally green until they are roasted.
>>
>>734757847
Who the fuck wants to drink stale ice coffee?
Seriously, is there anyone here who knows where to get the special glasses that can withstand the extreme temperate swing of going from very cold, to scalding hot, back to cold again?
I've searched Amazon but they don't seem to have them.
>>
>>734758386
Don't heat your coffee to 400 fucking degrees and just use plastic/paper cups
>>
>>734746507
Well I'm a fucking man so the darkest roast and black. No sugar, no cream. Be a man faggot.
>>
>>734746507
Black and on hot days I sometimes do coldbrews.
>>
Black,
Sometimes with whisky
>>
>>734758563
/thread
>>
>>734746507
https://discord.
-----------------------
gg/dbet8PV
>>
>>734757650
freshly* :D
yeah euro-land
>>
>>734758838
FBI honeypot for pedos
>>
>>734758722

I was the first to drink it with booze?
>>
>>734758386
Omfg you doofus. This is exactly how they make iced coffee (not cold brew, that is separate) at all the legit cafes. It doesn't go stale it is in the fucking fridge.

If you insist on getting something to brew it in that can withstand extreme temps i can say get a Nalgene water bottle, they are laboratory grade and made to handle boiling water.
>>
>>734746507
Finally something I can contribute to. buy good whole bean coffee (like $10 for a pound bag is a good place to start) and either have it ground at the coffee shop you buy them from or buy a good burr grinder, blade grinders are shit. Then get a french press and a kettle and learn to use it. I haven't had cream or sugar in the coffee I make since i made the switch.
>>
i drink it black because i like the taste of coffee and not the taste of cream. sugar in coffee is disgusting
>>
>>734759487
The fuck are you talking about? We fill a cup with ice and pour the fresh coffee on it.
>>
>>734759016
lol just yankin yer chain mate
eurofags have the best coffee. i sill miss the wiener melange from austria.
>>
File: wtfrarepepe.jpg (40KB, 796x703px) Image search: [Google]
wtfrarepepe.jpg
40KB, 796x703px
>Drinking it any other way than black
>>
>>734759924
What god awful place do you work at? Any decent shop that doesn't use push-button espresso machines would do it as i described.

Also, icing it immediately like that makes for the most bitter and acidic taste possible.
>>
>>734757368
As someone that lives in one of the hot southern states, this is a God send.
>>
>>734760206
we make our cold brew as you described but usually people that get our iced coffee load it with sugar and breve
>>
>>734759487
So, you're a Starbucks employee and you're telling the entire world that it is your employer's policy to serve stale, day old coffee to its customers?
>>
File: 1496381098133.png (53KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496381098133.png
53KB, 300x300px
Ok, so how do you make cold brewed coffee?
Summer is around the corner, coffeebros. I need to know asap
>>
>>734748124
Tips fedora
>>
Black
>>
>>
>>734760629
google, meet anon
anon, meet google
>>
>>734760612
>>stale
I would never set foot in a jewbucks.
It's in the fridge for god's sake lad.
Does fruit go bad in the fridge?
Also, leaving grinds+cold water in the fridge overnight is literally how you make cold brew
>>
>>734760997
Lol if you don't think coffee goes stale you're an autist.

Cold brew is a bunch of shittard hipsters drinking stale coffee
>>
>>734760997
As a customer, that isn't how I see it.
If coffee is more than 30 minutes old its fucking stale, I couldn't care less if you keep it stored in the fridge. It's stale.
>>
>>734760997
Do you guys really serve old coffee when people order an iced coffee?

Is that REALLY starbucks policy?
>>
File: 1489692443721.jpg (45KB, 448x456px) Image search: [Google]
1489692443721.jpg
45KB, 448x456px
>>734759942
>wiener melange from austria.
>>
>>734761142
ofcourse coffee goes stale if you leave it on the counter.
coldbrew is delicious and tastes completely different.
>>734761201
alright customer, you are always right (god i hate americans). but i'm telling you this is how they make iced coffee,
fyi, the kyoto yama slow-drip takes 6 hours to brew, it is highly prized coffee but it must be "stale" because that's how your refined ass sees it.
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.