[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for more interesting ways to masturbate. Got a flashlight,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2863.png (457KB, 456x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2863.png
457KB, 456x810px
Looking for more interesting ways to masturbate. Got a flashlight, it's fun but I'm still looking for something more.

What ya got?
>>
>>734731985

Oh, pic obviously unrelated, but whatever. She's got great tits
>>
File: IMG_2834.jpg (98KB, 500x660px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2834.jpg
98KB, 500x660px
>>734731985

Bump
>>
>>734731985

Ugh. I mean fleshlight.
>>
Use a pussy
>>
>>734732257

Duh. Not always one around though
>>
>>734731985

Prostate massager. If you can get over "But dude, gay people use the butt, so it's gay if I use my butt, man!" - the you'll find it's fucking amazing. You can buy one on lovehoney or something for 10 quid.

If you end up up not liking it you can just press it on your taint area to get the feeling from the outside - almost as fun.
>>
>>734731985
Hands down best method ive ever had.
>Get some gasoline
>Pour on dick
>Light match
>Jack off as fast as you can trying to put the flames out with your cum
>MissionSuccessful.jpeg
>>
>>734731985
u stuffing flashlight up your ass?
>>
>>734731985
a gram of blow and 16 hours
>>
>>734731985
I wanna know this too
when I had a fleshlight I used to mount in between my bedframe and matress.
I also make an "artificial ass" which I brought to bed and I was able to fuck it in different possitions and even ride myself with it because it had lots of weight to it

kind of like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e5GoVciKZA
>>
>>734731985
Disgusting filthy whore should be hanged.
>>
>>734735626
Nah, you should be ostracised for suggesting hanging people tho
>>
>>734735704
Why should I? We should have more such things nowdays. Whole world has gone to shit. And cucks and their whores makes it none better.
>>
>>734731985

OP returns. Thought this thread had died.
>>
>>734735626

Stay on topic bro. It's probably fake anyway. Easy enough to fake a snapchat pic
>>
>>734735847
True. Still doesn't rid the planet of cucks and their whores. People are fine to enjoy what the fuck they want, but won't stop me and others to hate it, yeah?
>>
>>734735769
The world is better than ever - the few things that have got worse are because of stupid foreign policy and the destructive effects of modern work on communities. Both of these can be fixed.

Killing people who cheat would mean killing about a quarter of the population, unfortunately.

Besides that the death penalty in general is stupid (mistrials happen all the time, and you can't free a dead man).
>>
>>734735950
You can hate something without wanting to murder it lol
>>
Put head and shoulders in it. No joke it feels like a fucking God.
>>
>>734736417
I just want death upon humanity, and to be reborn as some animal, really.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.