[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boy friend and a few of his friends have seen me nude a few

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6399.jpg (195KB, 820x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6399.jpg
195KB, 820x2208px
My boy friend and a few of his friends have seen me nude a few times now over the past year and a half. I love the attention I get from them when I'm partying with them in just a pair of sexy heels. This last week my boyfriend had a get together with four of his friends to play pool and darts. He wanted me to be there so I could be the sexy cocktail waitress, serve drinks and just look good and tease his friends. So I decided on this outfit. 4 tequila shots into the night one of his friends took out a washable marker and wrote this on my front. We were all pretty drunk and having a great time when they all kind of surrrounded me and said they all wanted blowjobs. Is it slutty that I did suck them all off? My bf was all into it and encouraging me.
>>
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
pics or get 404d
>>
File: IMG_6400.jpg (140KB, 622x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6400.jpg
140KB, 622x2208px
Here one before I got glazed. I told them not to video it this time. Maybe next time if I feel comfortable and confident.
>>
>>734719148
Same girl that was supposedly the only girl at a party, played a strip game at the encouragement of her boyfried.
>>
>>734719148
Sorry to say, but your boyfriend is a cuck.
>>
>>734719148
>Your a whore.
>>
>>>/soc/25295675
>>
>>734719936
It's you're
>>
>>734719936
Staring in a blowbang with my boyfriend and his bros doesn't make me a whore!
>>
>>734719148
moar pix and keep going, have fun
>>
>>734719148
Sweet! Timestamp with tits =) just a general rule
>>
>>734719781
You going to post somthing from after you where glazed or what?
>>
>>734720250
Thats right it isnt until payments are made for it that youre a whore

Now youre just a slut, which isnt a big deal if you can live with that

Also are you sure hes your bf and not your pimp without you realizing it?
>>
>>734719148
>Is it slutty that I did suck them all off?

yes, did you really need to ask?
>>
File: IMG_6405.jpg (253KB, 823x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6405.jpg
253KB, 823x2208px
>>734722436
This was later that night, but I didn't want to be filmed. Next time I might let one of them video phone me.
>>
>>734723750
Post glazed
>>
>>734719781

waiting for your glazed pics
>>
>>734719148
>>
stories posted here... fiction... only a fool, etc.
>>
>>734719148
Saw this thread with the same exact pictures and text last week.

Let me guess: they were all black. Fuck off /pol/
>>
This again
>>
Would you have had actual sex with them if asked?

Also nice pussy
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.