[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old thread died London's fucking retarded Blah blah blah

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: download (2).jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
9KB, 275x183px
Old thread died
London's fucking retarded
Blah blah blah
I'm not done listening to your bullshit /b/ get in here
>>
>>734718878
Most of the yanks gave up. They know the US is a shithole and they will lose badly in any argument.
>>
>>734718972
Fuck you britbong I started the thread I intend to finish it
>>
>>734718972
I'm a yank....I agree, we are officially now the shit hole. Every other moron thinks they could save the day with their guns and don't care that unlike everyone else, our new health care couldn't even help the surviving victims of an attack without leaving them in permanent debt....Fuck this!
>>
>>734719089

Are you the dude that was patting himself on the back for that joke?
>>
>>734719089
You were finished at hello jackass....
>>
File: download (4).jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>>734719295
I am
>>
>>734719421

I liked the thread but it was mostly done.
>>
File: let-it-go-ip52dv.jpg (103KB, 591x432px) Image search: [Google]
let-it-go-ip52dv.jpg
103KB, 591x432px
>>
>>734719567
Eh I'll try again tomorrow, thanks for the support anon
>Listening to all that liberal commie bullshit got me puking my guts out anyway
>>
>>734719695
I guess you are in to puking your guts out?
>>
>>734718878
You pretty much summed it up OP. London, Paris (France as a whole) are all shit holes now. Enjoy your fate.
>>
>>734719821
I had u drink a fifth to make it through the thread
>>
>>734719848
France may not have been a shit hole in the past but they have an ways been pussies.
>>
More media telling the world were over populated and we need to thin our own herd before we destroy our one and only earth
>>
>>734719907
>Tom Clancy's
>Rainbow six
>/Book
>>
>>734719886
So you are a drinker....that pretty much explains everything.....good luck and all!
>>
And the song begins... "London bridge is falling down"...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD33ii01kXI
>>
>>734718972
OI OI OI ya fuckin blokes hows your daughters twat feeling after getting filled by a gang of Paki muslims. Better run and throw your chairs the Muslims are coming! OI OI !
>>
3 terror attacks in the year so far, meanwhile 5 deadly mass shootings in America just in the last 3 days and chublards telling us we're the fucked up ones
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.