[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>went out drinking last night >got home shitfaced >wrote

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1400343182541.png (93KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1400343182541.png
93KB, 300x300px
>went out drinking last night
>got home shitfaced
>wrote a long as suicide note on my facebook wall because I'm a suicidal faggot and it's even worse when I'm drunk
>wrote everything shitty about my life and childhood
>never told anyone before though
>blacked out, probably wouldn't have an herod anyway
>wake up
>expect to see some backlash for what I wrote
>2 messages from some guys I know asking me if I'm serious
>delete the post like it never happened

I didn't post it to get attention but I honestly expected at least someone to show that they care a little bit
this just makes everything worse
>>
>>734716441
But you sayd that it wansn't the first time maybe they are used to it and know it's not real..?
>>
What made your life shitty anon? You can tell us, this is a safe space.
>>
>>734716543
this was the first time I've done something like that

>>734716587
I honestly don't feel like it now, I'm so hungover and depressed I'm just gonna try and get comfy with some vidya
>>
>>734716883
Did you talk to them after that??
>>
>>734717290
I just said it was a joke
also I would post the note but I already deleted it
>>
>>734717500
You should do something man, go to a doc or something. Even mental hospital if you have to.
I was like you until it reached too far and they put me in the mental hospital. Want fun and games but in the end it kinda gave me prospective and helped.
>>
>>734717672
I've already been to a therapist but I can't express how I feel or talk about my emotion.
I've supressed them for so long because of all the bullying, abuse and rejection and on top of that I have aspergers
>>
>>734716441
Smoke weed and make money
>>
>>734716441
I feel you bro. Im in diamond leage 1 in war robots and i can barely find fkn matches. Suicidal thoughts. Stay strong tho. May your pins and tulambas griffin max out on lvl 12s
>>
>>734717855
Your friends need to know the truth
>>
>>734716441
You are "suicidal" becuase in yor lonliness you wanted to kill yourself.
Yo reached out in the most jarring way possible and you probably got rewarded by recieving attention.
So now when ever you feel depressed and alone to make yourself suicidal becuase you reached out in the past like that and people resonded in a caring loving concerned way.

Now people are probably getting tired of your shit.

Heres a secret op. The love to take is equal to the love you make.
Quit thinking about yourself, step outside your world. Try to discover another one by trying to just listen to others and giving them the compassion you so desperatly need for yourself.
>>
>>734716441
haha. post wall
>>
>>734718181
He saied that he was fucking drunk
>>
>>734717979
I don't have any friends
>>
>>734720295
Y u no
>>
>>734719504
Being drunk doesnt excuse any behavior ever. Period. Alcohol doesnt make you say or do things you wouldnt normally do. It makes you say and do the things you want to but usually dont. Its not some magic personality changer. It literally just loosens you up and then you start doing the shit you normally keep hidden from people.
Dont make fucking excuses for people due to alcohol. If you did something on it, own up to it. Dont use it as something to hide behind to avoid responsibility for your actions.
>>
>>734720670
Allright, but op did tell us that he have no one to talk to. So he felt like telling people because he needs help. Good attation is a thing too
>>
>>734720670
>Alcohol doesnt make you say or do things you wouldnt normally do.
kinda does
>>
>>734720670
Btw when he wasnt drunk he avoid doing that
>>
>>734716441
What did you write?
Are you OK, now?
>>
>>734721505
Would and wouldnt. Do and dont. Two different things. Its called self control and it kinda throws a wrench into your logic.
Regardless of literally all of it, he clearly chose to get drunk, and the consequences are his own fault.
End of story
>>
>>734716441
>expected at least someone to show that they care a little bit
>2 messages from some guys I know asking me if I'm serious

could you be more of an attention whore?? JFC, youre such a whiny cunt. please, and i really mean it here, please fucking kill yourself. what, do you want someone to suck your dick so you can decide to keep on living or what? this shit is pretty fucking simple for the rest of us. how about you get the god damn picture and be an adult for ONCE IN YOUR LIFE. i feel so bad for your parents..... to try to raise a child into an adult and somehow end up with whatever whiny thing you are. pathetic.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.