[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me he is not the biggest faggot on the show PRO

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Convince me he is not the biggest faggot on the show PRO TIP you can't.
>>
omg i can't WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
>>734711307
You are the biggest faggot irl
>>
>>734711647
Dude you're so fucking pathetic to even make this thread.
>>
>>734711647

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwamV1fbYQk
>>
>>734711851
It's a legit statement. He is the biggest queerfaggot on the show. Makes Aziz look like a heterosexual white man (ie a God)
>>
who dis
>>
>>734711922

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWLNJhd4-Ek
>>
>>734711008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4q3qVgEaiI
>>
>>734711968
That's Eric Wareheim from Tim and Eric Awesome Show: Great Job!
>>
File: 1478674616145.jpg (11KB, 278x282px) Image search: [Google]
1478674616145.jpg
11KB, 278x282px
>>734711008
>>
>>734711008
>Proof that Eric isn't THE BIGGEST faggot
Tim exists... Or is this from some other production where Tim isn't involved?
>>
>>734711008
Arnie is a big boi with a big heart
>>
>>734712053

NOBODY CAN BE DENIED
>>
>>734711851
bet you wouldn't say this shit to him in LAN. he's fucking jacked, hangs witht the freshest dudes and eats at the chillest restaurants
>>
>>734711008
This whole show is fucking gay and cringy
>>
>>734712505
no it isn't qweer
>>
can u explain what u dislike about him?

not trying to succ his dicc - just starting a nice lil discussion among autistics
>>
>>734712597
>big boi big heart
>acts strait wen gay
>prides himself in doing gay shit like manicures
>talk strange
>wears shorts that go up to his taint
>>
>>734712737
>doesn't understand parody
The guy made his career on making people like you uncomfortable. Beside his over-artsy pretendyouknowshitwhenyoudon't audience, people intimidated by homosexuality are his primary targets. He wields weird to make an itch you can't scratch without questioning your opinions and their reasons, in order to inspire inspection of the self. Dude's an artist and understands which buttons he's supposed to push and which character he's supposed to play in support of something bigger than himself.

If you hate him because he's gay, maybe ask why it matters to you. That's probably going to end up more significant to you than crying about who likes dick and who doesn't.
>>
>>734713801
*people intimidated by homosexuality who are also prone to boredom

There's a small but meaningful difference between the two.

And not trying to call you out or anything, op. Just saying what I think about it. I hope you learn something because of and about the feelings given to you by your dream screens.
>>
>>734713801
/thread
>>
File: 1496554835703.jpg (41KB, 289x425px) Image search: [Google]
1496554835703.jpg
41KB, 289x425px
>>734711008

OP is biggest faggot.

Pro Tip: I did.
>>
>>734715157
OP' not gay or stupid. Probably. Most likely just another victim of the environment they were brought up in. It's a weird world since we reached the information age. All kinds of people using our new superfast jellyfish-I mean media to be the most right rather than do what's actually right.

Everyone's an asshole and everyone plays the fool sometimes. If we're all guilty of it, there's no point in feeling ashamed if you just do what you need to fix that error. Live and learn or die with regrets. That's my take away from the modern day.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.