[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in a secret relationship with my cousin. Been in one

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 11

File: 1496283262886.jpg (90KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496283262886.jpg
90KB, 1280x960px
I'm in a secret relationship with my cousin. Been in one ever since we started to have sex at fhe age of 14. We're both 20 now. Is this normal? Pic not related
>>
been fucking my cousin semi-regularly since 1999.
it happens... just always treat her decently, you both deserve at least that much...
>>
>>734682518
you will never find better love than that. I would know
>>
>>734682652
We both love each other very much. Cuddle, play fight, pick ourselves up when we're down. Just sucks that we have to hide it.
>>
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
wen even go on dates, like farmers market, happy hours at local to me bar, road trips, restarurants, a concert, ball games, etc.
but it alwyays ends up in seriously aggressive fucking, we really know what each other likes
>>
>>734682754
Feel free to share your story
>>
>>734682518
Post toys please
>>
>>734682518
Whatever you do DO NOT have a baby with her
>>
>>734682770
yes, incest anon since 1999 here. you hide it, but youjust act like cool cousins when family around, no grab assing or kissing when around family, strict rule. i even act like its just cousin inviting me to dodger games, etc. if family asks, I just say, "oh yeah, I havent seen her in a long time, have you? but she called and said she has extra dodger ticket because her boyfriend bailed..."

she lives only with her brohter ! they own house together, both unmarried. I live alone, so she comes over sunday mornings ( if fuck her till evening), sometimes once or twice midweek after work (happy hour and fucking till midnite), sometimes netflix and chill without netflix, for a 3 hours quickie. I sometimes date other girls secretly.... condoms for other girls, bareback for cousin, she does same thing...
>>
>>734682518
Post pic of her, cover her face if you insist. You know the kind of pics we like.
>>
Pics?
>>
File: Clip1-crop.webm (1MB, 406x372px) Image search: [Google]
Clip1-crop.webm
1MB, 406x372px
1999 incest anon here....
>>
>>734683267
Nice, we actually love the thrill of an ass grab or crotch rub when we're at family get togethers. Only makes us all the more eager to fuck
>>
>>734682518
Platonic fuck relationship since 14?
Dayum, if you always used prevention you're living my dream man.
>>
>>734683052

Actually, not a problem. The American College of Pediatricians has said, based on evidence, there is less than a 0.1% chance of genetic defect with 1st cousins having children over the general population.
FunFact: I actually read this article in a medical journal while on the plane to a gig in Saudi Arabia, where they have married their 1st cousins for millinia, in which case, do NOT have a baby with your 1st cousin, because your family tree doesn't branch but is a taproot. Your kids are going to be fucked up, and all the "inshallah" in the world won't save them from human stupidity.
>>
File: 1482909916062.jpg (7KB, 222x225px) Image search: [Google]
1482909916062.jpg
7KB, 222x225px
>>734682518
>is this normal
>>
>>734683403
>>734683453
No pics. Don't want to risk anyone we know recognize one of her pics even with her face covered.
>>
>>734683768
Interesting but even so we wouldn't be able to have one because the baby would look like me since I have dominant genes. But it sure would be lovely
>>
>>734682814
>be me
>24
>always physically playful with cousin
>shes 16
>one day we're messing around in her room
>we both fall off the bed
>we're inches away from each other
>we both know whats up
>she gets up and leaves without saying a word
>this kind of shit goes on for ages
>she's scared to let things escalate
>i don't push it
>a few years go by
>she becomes insanely popular at school
>one of the prettiest girls in her high school
>she slowly fades away, starts acting like a real bitch
>we almost never hang out anymore
>barely talks to me
>she now sees me as lesser
>we bump into each other occasionally at clubs and shit
>we're cool but awkward
>she's now so hot she starts doing modeling
>one day i ask her to help me out with some pics im working on
>modelingshit.mp3
>awkwardly comes over to my place
>i start snapping pics of her
>ask her to take some shit off
>ask her to change in my bathroom and put on a see through shirt with no bra under
>she does it
>10 min in, she's now naked in my bed
>i took all her clothes off except for panties
>her eyes are closed shut even though its daytime
>i can do nearly anything i want to her
>i chose the ONE fucking thing I shouldn't
>leaninforakiss.wav
>moves her head back
>shit gets super weird really quick
>asks for her clothes
>gets dressed
>leaves
never talked to her ever again after that
>>
>>734684710
Damn that really sucks anon sorry that happened to you. How long has it been since that happened?
>>
>>734684987
2 years. I know she's always felt shit, but she'd rather die than show it... i haven't seen her in ages
>>
>>734685362
Well I can tell you a secret, if your story is legit I can tell you how you can have her horny for you. If you are interested give me your kik and Ill explain. Might ask for some proof
>>
>>734684710
hahahaha. thats what you get for being a faggot when younger, and a retard when older
>>
Outskirts
https://youtu.be/S1c3w01n12c
>>
>>734685597
alcohol always works
>>
>>734682518
holy shit i love boobies
>>
>>734685597
nice try fbi. I dont have shit on her, deleted every single thing i had and actually burned the usb i had the pics on. you can get to keep the story tho, that ship has sailed
>>
>>734685877
Nope. My way is guaranteed. She'll practically be begging to hang out with you
>>
>>734685922
are you over the age of 12? if so how is the word boobies in your vocabulary
>>
>>734685971
Just meant proof that she's your cousin but alright your loss
>>
>>734684710
You fucked it up
>>
>>734686174
as much as i'd love to get her back, theres no way to fix that situation, no point in even trying. oh and fyi, nothing illegal happened at any point, where we live 16 is the age of consent, and nothing actually took place until way later. I deleted the pics cuz it was driving me crazy
>>
>>734686079
then fucking post it. kik is for teenagers.
dont do this "i got a fucking secret to good to reveal to assholes at /b/ bullshit, when you are just another anon of /b/.
remember the motto of /b/:
"posters never deliver"
>>
>>734686634
Take a chance on me anon. I promise you won't regret it. Do you want to wallow in cringe or do you want an ego boost after you fucked your cousin?
>>
>>734686993
yeah, i got a super duper secret guaranteed wizardry formula that i will not share unless you kik me in the ballz, because i am fucking super awesome secret keeper, and you will regret it for the rest of your life if you dont kik me
>>
>>734682518
>Is this normal?
For whites, yes it's normal
>>
Who cares. kys
>>
>>734686993
nah, you can post it here if you want, and i'd appreciate the advice, but i dont have a kik and cant be bothered to go through all that crap for it to turn out to be bullshit
>>
>>734682518
what does it matter?
just don't have kids
>>
>>734682518
That's pretty normal in some countries, dont feel special
>>
>>734687446
Not bullshit. I used it to fuck my teachers and I've used it on my cousin as well>>734687446
>>
File: IMG_20170517_152127.jpg (67KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170517_152127.jpg
67KB, 640x640px
>>734682518
I wish I coulda fucked my cousin. They say its good for you. But mine was a family of prissy Mormons.
>>
>>734687621
we arent seeking gay buttsex advice. this is a straight thread, to take your faggot super duper secret guaranteed cum in ass formula elsewhere , faggot

or post it.
no secret handshakes.
no secret societys
just random anon talk on /b/
no identities wanted , no kik identities
ana\on
>>
>>734688086
this
>>
Any dad daughter stories?
>>
>>734682518
Is that her? Good job.
>>
>>734688086
b-b-b-b--but but but..
its a secret!
and I HAVE TO SHARE IT PERSONALLY ONLY BY GAY CHAT. I INSIST.

/b/ is not an appropirate forum for secrets, this place is different, I need props for my kik, and likes, and retweets and shit.

I WANNA GO VIRAL!!!!!
>>
>>734688191

Once there was a dad that raised his daughter to have self respect, self reliance and decent standards. He banged her mom and one of her college friends, even her babysitter. But she never thought about it because her father wasn't a stupid cunt that would fuck up his kids life instead of just masturbating.

He gave her away at her wedding and maintained a normal and healthy relationship. He bought his grandkids ice cream and taught them how to play poker for pretzels.

The end.
>>
>>734688086
Only reason I don't post it here is because its filled with twisted minded people. My secret is very effective and it can easily be misused on a child! I stumbled upon it years ago in an article on Google and after a bit it actually got taken down because so many people reported it because it can be used to take away the victim's free will. Thats why Im not going to post it here. I wanted to share it privately with anon because I actually have feelings and I dont want him to re live such an embarrassing moment for the rest of his life. But too late now. Won't help him anymore.
>>
>>734688301
Nah my cousin is a sexy lil latina
>>
>>734682518
I fucked my cousin for five plus years.
>>
>>734688844
pics or fuck off faggot.
>>
>>734682803
Ditto. Sometimes me & my cousin just hooked-up overnight, but the best times were out of town trips & date night. Yup.
>>
B-B-BB-B-B but, hypnotism and unconscious suggestion tactics with key words that plant subconcious ideas is so so so so fucking secret, that i MUST SHARE THIS SECRETLY, only by kik, because i am pinkie sworn to internet secrets i found on google, and if this info gets into the wrong hands, they would revoke my facebook profile, and my life would be devastated, and my world would collapse.

so now that OP has rejected me, I guess i will just repeat how AWESOME my super duper internet removed from google hyper secrets are.

AND YOU ALL LOST OUT BECAUSE YOU WOULDNT KIK ME.... so i am gonna take my ball and go home, fuck you all!!!!!
>>
File: Globalcolorsmall (1).jpg (82KB, 584x374px) Image search: [Google]
Globalcolorsmall (1).jpg
82KB, 584x374px
>>734682518
>Is this normal

Only if you're not white. But yes it's very normal otherwise. Still unhealthy and desperate as fuck though.
>>
>>734684710
fake
>>
>>734689182
shit hypnotism? are you serious? that would've been a waste of time
>>
>>734683267
From the first time I ever fucked my cousin, I always gave her a creampie. She jokingly told me to be careful, that I didn't want to get her pregnant, I laughed & said *I AM Trying to get you pregnant!!* Ha. I soon started arranging certain dates to fuck her close to her 28 day cycle. We tried over a year to knock her up. Sadly, It never happened.
>>
>>734689182
Yup seems about right anon. You nailed it. I know that its true which is why I get the last laugh. Btw it has nothing to do eith hypnosis or programming the individual. Much more effective and easy to do
>>
>>734689420
>i'm baiting and imitating the faggot who wants to share kik secrets with OP.
>>
>>734683768
Cousin Marriage is Legal in 32 States.
>>
File: 1496098527063.jpg (49KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496098527063.jpg
49KB, 439x500px
>>734689484
>Trying to breed your cousin on purpose

...this is one of those days when I start thinking about Hitler being right about some things.
>>
>>734689484
Haha me and my cousin actually talked about having a baby. Even thought of names while she laid on my chest. It was cute but we laughed at how silly we were for thinking about it. But deep down we were bummed out because it can never happen
>>
>>734689373
>unhealthy and desperate as fuck though.
All of science disagrees with you, buckaroonie.
>>
>>734689490
give me a temporary email, ill message you
>>
>>734683768
It actually doubles the chance of your kids having birth defects wtf yeah no I'm gonna need a source on that article , Abdul.
>>
Need more greentext stories.
>>
>>734689762
No most of science agrees with me, 1st cousin procreation doubles the chances of birth defects and genetic disorders occuring.
>>
yes, cousin fucking is probly common.

we get to hang out with cute chicks at family gatherings while growing up. have sleep overs when relatives visit. we go out together as groups to amusement parks, restaurants, picnics, etc.

then you start growing up. she grows tits and ass. of course our hormones notice. they leave us alone bcuz we are family. we go to malls, movies, no one thinks twice, they even give us money to go out cuz cousins.

then shit might happen. did for us. fucking since 1999 semi regularly. but important rule: i never treat her like shit, i always treat her well. we are family after all...
>>
>>734689849
Not really, but I wouldn't expect much from this pseudo-science website. You must be a /lit/ moralfag
>>
>>734689772
>[email protected]
>>
>>734689933
It goes from 3% to 6%. Yes, that is doubling the chances of the probably of having a birth defects.

Saying " I don't believe you " means nothing. Holy shit how much cool aid have you been drinking lately?
>>
File: trump an hero.png (1MB, 1000x799px) Image search: [Google]
trump an hero.png
1MB, 1000x799px
>>734682518
>Is this normal?

answer in pic related
>>
>>734690127
KEK OH NO, 6 PERCENT?
>>
>>734682518
Nice. Sometimes i regret being so beta and not do anything to my cousins. I believe if I have approach them and succeded It could boost my confidence in woman today.
>be 8.. or maybe less
>have one cousin year older from me
>she is from my family side, so she was a city girl too.
>we are watching tv in her mothers bedrooom
>we are laid down next to the bed, out of the sight of anyone watching from the outside
>somehoe she suggested trying kissing
>I did and it was awkward
>we did it again and i remember start to liking it
>we pause for a moment, watch tv and then try it again
>each time we kiss for longer time
>im feeling it. We knew it wasn't something normal because we agreed to hide under the bed if someone came
>eventually, its time for me to go and we promise to try it again some other day
>we never did. I was so young i didn't even remember talking about that with her. We kept playing togheter until high school

>At a cousins house. This time my mother side
>They lived in what used to be a small town
>I actually enjoyed playing with them better since they talk about vidya and cartoons with me.
>1 male cousin year older and 1 female cousin year younger
>im 13yo more or less
>they all were in their undies at night. I wasn't.
>We are all on the bed watching tv, each cousin at each side of me
>Duno what the fuck was thinking at the moment but i was rolling on the bed
>when I bump to one of them i trample them overand continue rolling
>Realize i was on top of my cousin with just her panties
>Start to get hard
>keep rolling into the next cousin and try to relax of what i did
>luckily that didn't made me gay because once i did, my boner calmed
>girl cousin now trampled me rolling over both of us
>seems like she didn't mind in the first place
>do it again, this time with my pelvis facing her butt
>stay there for a while and try to rub my hips against her
>as soon my dick started to move I get down the bed and went to the bathroom
cont but is kinda sad
>>
>>734689933
>Moralfag

Yeah doubling the chances of your children having birth defects and creating family specific genetic disorders through years of inbreeding is immoral.

Fuck yourself with a hot iron stake
>>
>>734690260
It's laughably such a low percentage of defection that it's a boogeyman...that's the point. You have a better shot convincing me of the Red Scare because one of your college buds read the Manifesto once.
>>
File: 1495583489788.png (187KB, 874x892px) Image search: [Google]
1495583489788.png
187KB, 874x892px
>>734690189
Yes? If you do that for generations it causes lots of problems.
>>
>>734690465
the question isn't about doing it for generations.
>if you sun tan constantly, you will get cancer so make sure you never do it at all.
>>
>>734690417
>Spread of anarchism and communism wasn't real either

Holy fuck it's the not quite so rare incestous liberal who drank too much post modern cool aid. What a shock. Yes 6% means having multiple children with the same woman means it's more likely to create permenantly stunted offspring which is unhealthy.

As to you being historically illeterate , kek, just kek. I bet YOU have only read the manifesto. Probably don't even know who the CNT are or who killed.

I'll give you some bread crumbs

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_of_the_deed
>>
lucky.
>>
>>734690849
Are you legit so brainwashed that you think that the McCarthy witch hunts were justified? How fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>734690668
No the question actually is doing it for generations when you remove the social stigma around the act then people do it for generations. If you breed more cousin fuckers who keep fucking their 1st Gen cousins and creating children then problems occur.

Fucking neck yourself you historically illiterate moron.
>>
>>734690936
how the fuck did we go from fucking cousins to red scare communism.

stop it faggots, back to cousin fucking, you assholes
>>
>>734690849
>Spread of anarchism and communism wasn't real either
It wasn't to the extent that would justify all the kangaroo court rulings of innocent Americans. It was a series of witch hunts because of how salty we were that communists exist and wouldn't helping us in proxy wars to spread "democracy".
>>
>>734682518
almost happened to me as well, im glad i didnt actually do anything even if my dick was crazy and my heart was aching when i looked at her and the body contact didnt help

i would have been in especially deep shit because i was slightly older and im the guy
>>
>>734691056
Just about to say that
>>
>>734691006
Nothing I said implied being historically illiterate. I don't have a problem with safe sex with cousins. I also never said it was desired, or should be done over generations. I'm just not some moralfag retard that thinks sex with your cousin is "le wrong". The immediate, 1 generational variance is not enough to cause alarm. Everything else you faggots argue about is a slippery slope fallacy.
>>
>>734690936
How do you think the communists got the bomb? It was literally leaked by communist insurgents in the US government. Einstein was a communist as well as Openheimer. Documents went missing all the time when people tried investigating and then this happened

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg

(Yes they were guilty).

McCarty was 100% justified .
>>
>>734682518
"Normal" is relative (pun not intended).
It is not normal in my family.
>>
>>734691426
oh fuck you faggot, /pol/ is over there>>>

back to cousin fucking, everyone else who isnt this redscare faggot
>>
>>734691426
>Einstein was a communist
KEK, of course he was. Just kill yourself already you brainwashed retard. McCarthy was not justified in throwing hundreds of innocent Americans in jail because some fearmongering kangaroo court decided they were communists.

You are a literal child if you fell for all that razzle dazzle, fear bullshit.
>>
>be me 12yo same as cute cousin
>we used to watch porn on parents computer when we were home alone on the weekends
>one day she suggest we film ourselves naked in the bathroom
>I agree
>she goes first
>in the video she strips naked jumps up and down so her titties flop
>then spanks herself
>my turn
>the video got me really hard
>so I decided to film myself jerking off until I came
>she sees the video
>nothing happens
>later that day she convinces our parents to let us have a sleep over

Continue?
>>
>>734691096
No, that is meme you are taught in public schools when you read the Crucible, written by someone who was a card carrying member of the Communist Party of the USA because he was investigated by McCarthy ,and was in fact guilty of having been a member of the Communist party.

McCarthy also questioned people for fascist ties as well, at least he was told to.
>>
>>734691673
continue
>>
>>734689784

Hmm. No, it actually doesn't. 1st cousin sex doesn't cause birth defects IF the parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, etc. ad infinitium, aren't 1st cousins, as they are in arab culture.
So. You can find the article saying it 'doubles' the chance of birth defects, or you can go fuck yourself, Mohamed.
>>
>>734691642
einstein fucked his cousin, so relevant.

that was his first theory of "relative"-ity
>>
>>734689849

Please cite sources. Thanks.
>>
>>734691603
>>734691642
https://monthlyreview.org/2009/05/01/why-socialism/

Einstein wasn't a Marxist Leninist, he was what they call a libertarian Marxist/socialist
>>
>>734682518
>>734691096
"I fuck my cousin"
"Fucking communism"
I love you /b/
>>
>>734691732
1. literally everything you are saying is just autistic unhinged propaganda bullshit, "enemies everywhere reeee" nonsense.
2. You haven't sourced nearly half of these claims.
3. Who gives a flying fuck who is even remotely communist?

How can you not register that it was all just a scapegoat fearmonger to target "them" in order to push a less savory motive? Are you new to how America does this? We've done it at least twice in your lifetime, kiddo.
>>
>>734691994
I don't give a fuck. Who cares? He wasn't a secret member of the Communist Party and if he was, so what?
>>
>>734691642

Name one 'murcan thrown in jail for being commie.

The Rosenburgs were executed for giving the commies our nuke secrets; that's not the same as just 'being a commie.'
Go ahead. name one, faggot.
>>
>>734691753
>>734691830
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/science/2013/jul/04/marriage-first-cousins-birth-defects

Neither of you bothered to look this up even once, did you? Estimates range from 2-7% increases in likelihood of genetic defects

>Inb4 hurr if only do it once

It still outs your offspring at risk and what happens is that once the social stigma of is removed you will have microcosms of 1st cousin exclusive or near exclusive marriage families
>>
>>734682518
>>734682652

How did you initiate it? I want to fuck my cousin hardcore. She's a filthy little things and has sexy af fetishes like being used abused and humiliation. She has told me she has no issues gagging on cock until she pukes.

How do I start this? Advice plox
>>
>>734683267
Riiighhtt, sure she 'lives' with her brother.

Happy incest family threesome BEST sex fohr EV ah
>>
>>734692107
>Name one 'murcan thrown in jail for being commie.
You are joking, right?
>>
>>734682518
6 years? People know.
>>
>>734692385
We were young so we were just experimenting. We liked it so much that we kept doing it. Eventually felt love for one another and wala
>>
>>734692107
>being this brainwashed
How do people get this triggered about alternative history? Do you honestly think the literal hundreds of convictions of "maybe communists" without a real trial, without real legal representation, was all just hunky dorey?
>>
>>734692084
>Who cares if two of the main people who invented the atom bomb had communist sympathies

Really? You don't think a bunch of people all across the west who had communist sympathies that were in high level positions and top secret projects (which was a lot of people as it turned out) was an issue?

Here watch this. This is man who used to work for the KGB who admits that the USSR commonly infiltrated governments and assisted other communists all the time

https://youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4
>>
>>734692536
What makes you think that?
>>
>>734687976
I used to fuck a pair of Mormon sisters man. They were disgusting. Loved anal and went ass to mouth every time. Fuck sister 1 in ass and sister 2 is practically begging to suck me off. They used to cum swap for like 30 minutes.
>>
>>734692649
>Alternative history

McCarthy being wrong is alternative history in the same way that flat Earth is alternative science.

Ffs the amount of cool aid drinkers ITT...
>>
>>734683511
Shut the fuck up. Last time that was posted, the story was that she was a teacher you hooked up with. Make up your fucking mind you roleplaying pleb
>>
>>734692660
>>Who cares if two of the main people who invented the atom bomb had communist sympathies
But you made that up. You are a gullible faggot who thinks this is true with no evidence.

Seriously kill yourself. Communism is not even Socialism. Einstein maybe being sympathetic to Karl Marx doesn't make him a full blown communist. You are stupid to think that.

Yes /pol/, we have seen this video before...it's always been a retarded point.
>>
>>734692833
But McCarthy was wrong...see, this is why I'm calling you a brainwashed faggot. No modern historian in this entire country, agrees that McCarthy is a dindu nuffin.

You are either baiting me, a child, or a /pol/ faggot.
>>
>>734692037
>Haven't sourced your claims

Maybe you could, you know, actually read a book on the subject or just use your Google there to do some reading? I've give you multiple sources wtf are you talking about anyways.
>>
>>734692833
>there are kids on this board who unironically agree with McCarthy
You are a poorly educated, degenerate scumfbag faggot. No getting around that.
>>
>>734692615
We're both around 26 now. Still want. Have wanted since like 15.
Blease halp
>>
>>734693012
You didn't give me any sources to your claims, tard. Just a few wikipedia entries that had nothing to do with your point or had a cursory association with your point.

Fuck off back to /pol/, give me sources besides "lul, go to google teehee" or get out.
>>
>>734693012
>Maybe you could, you know, actually read a book
Please tell me which objective piece of literature you read that convinced you that arresting hundreds of suspected communists, beating them up in prison or murdering American citizens, somehow translates into justice?
>>
>>734683802
this is beyond nigger clean
>>
>>734692385
How did we become decades long fuck buddies?

grew up together. noticed each other developing. easy to talk to because we were friends.

grow up. college. have drinks.
talk secrets about our friends and relationships.

talk more. later kiss.
later more kissing.

some other time:
kiss grab ass, caress her body.

some other time: gently massage titties.
some other time: finally kiss titties and grind.
some other time. pour champagne in her belly button, and suck it out. can feel her pussy steaming.

some other time, again with champagne trick, forearm grazing her pussy, while holding her hips to kiss belly button and kissing titties.

fucked soon afterwards.
shit got better and better.
she was semi innocent (not virgin), but she freaky experimented with me: deepthroating, hard hard doggy, riding aggressively, and a little anal. seems she wanted to experiment her new fantasies with me first, before trying with other boyfriends.

but I fucked her better, knew her body better than any other, I was the one she fantasized about whenever she masturbated at home.

still the best fuck she has ever had.
>>
>>734692855
>Made that up

Did you miss the part where I pointed "Why socialism" by Albert Einstein and the fact that Openheimer was a member of the Communist party in 1942 and was even questioned on this, but was ignored after Operation Barborossa?

You really are historical illeterate lmao

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oppenheimer_security_hearing

>Doubts about Oppenheimer's loyalty dated back to the 1930s, when he was a member of numerous Communist front organizations, and was associated with Communist Party USA members, including his wife and his brother. These associations were known to Army Counter-intelligence at the time he was made director of the Los Alamos Laboratory in 1942, and chairman of the influential General Advisory Committee of the AEC in 1947. In this capacity Oppenheimer became involved in bureaucratic conflict between the Army and Air Force over the types of nuclear weapons the country required, technical conflict between the scientists over the feasibility of the hydrogen bomb, and personal conflict with AEC commissioner Lewis Strauss.

They basically cleared him because they didn't want to look incompetent from the public , then Ethel and Julius Rosenberg took all the blame..Daily Reminder that we worked with the Soviet Union in WW 2 in case you forgot.

>Arthur Miller

http://www.nytimes.com/books/00/11/12/specials/miller-front.html
>>
>>734693090
Might be too late. Shes probably grown out of it. Unless you're good looking and have good social skills. Might be able to ignite that fetish for her again
>>
>>734683802
Sure is for all the Muslims. Are you saying you're an islamophobe?
>>
>>734693449
Again, how (in your mind) does this prove the myriad of other autistic points you made earlier? This isn't proof that Einsten was a communist...
>>
>>734692442

This is my serious face.....
To help you out.... No one was 'jailed' during the McCarthy hearings. So, there's that.....
>>
>>734693132
I gave you Why Socialism, then the article on Ethel and Julius Rosenberg, then Yuri Bezmenov .

Wtf are you talking g about, I gave you sources you just don't want to see them
>>
>>734693542
>No one was 'jailed' during the McCarthy hearings
Goddamn son. You sure live in your own universe, don't you? This is objectively wrong.
>>
>>734692400
>Riiighhtt, sure she 'lives' with her brother.

they inherited grandmothers house together.
no need to sell, pretty good neighborhood, old tax basis.

they both have sweethearts, that stay overnight even. the only incest story is cousins, as this is not Kentucky
>>
>>734693551
NONE OF THAT PROVES LITERALLY ANY POINTS YOU HAVE MADE YOU DUMB FAGGOT
>>
>>734692958
No he wasn't. There were communists in academia and in the government. He was right about everything .

And here is Alger Hiss...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alger_Hiss
>>
>>734692649

Convictions? Really? Please name one person 'convicted' of this 'crime.' You can't. It didn't happen.
>>
>>734692778
/b/ - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>734683511
>look at that behemoth
Now I see why this is illegal
>>
>>734693690
>He was right about everything
But he wasn't. You just saying that, doesn't make it true. Fuck, what sort of kool aid do you have to get on to be this far gone?
>>
>>734692845
>she looks just like her, sorry artistic license
>>
>>734692752
People watch others. Aunts uncles parents grandparents... they watch and they see the tniest looks, or smiles, or interest, jealousy... they know, though they might not talk about it.
>>
>>734693592

Name one person jailed for being a communist.

ProTip: You can't, because it didn't happen.
>>
>>734693418
This is not advice

I want to fuck my cousin. How do I get it?
>>
grisly
>>
>>734693541
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alger_Hiss

Did you miss the marxists.org article I cited or did you just not read that as we? Quote is from "Why socialism" a book by Albert Einstein. He associated himself with communists and Marxists all the time. Do you even know what a libertarian Marxist is?
>>
>>734693753
Believe what you want man. Only anal because then they're still virgins for their husbands
>>
>>734693854
Anon, you have to be baiting me. Is your argument that nobody was jailed for being a communist "spy"?
>>
>>734693690

Underrated post. He *was* right about everything, and those commie cocksuckers should have been put up against the wall and given their final cigarette.
>>
>>734693936
It's like you are living in your own fantasy where logic only means what you want it to?
>>
>>734693857
alcohol, and just talking.
you are friends, easy setup.

then work it... doesnt need to happen in 1 night. it took years for us
>>
>>734693854
Let me just get this straight, so your argument was that it wasn't a witch hunt and that it the trials weren't unfair and fearmongering? You are making that argument?
>>
>>734693641
Yes it does you have just gone into cognitive dissonance mode and have gone ALL CAPS.

You aren't even reading what I cite, and linking it to why McCarthy has cause for concern about communist infiltration of the US governemnt.

You're just stupid or are actively trying to keep your ego intact lol
>>
>>734693984

Spies are a different matter. Communist ideology and spying for the Soviets are two different things. Are you really that fucking stupid?

The Rosenbergs were executed for giving the Soviets the plans for the atomic bomb. Not for being commies. Fuck, 3/4 of Hollywood was commies, we didn't execute or jail any of them. Dumbass motherfucker.
>>
>>734694143
I don't think you know how a scapegoat works. You seem super convinced that McCarthy was justified in going after all sorts of people in his witch hunts because that's what you fucking want to believe.

Your types of people make me sick, you don't care about actual justice. Move to North Korea.
>>
>>734693786
>same guy, different girls. one is armenian, and the other is latina. both big haired cougars, similar ages, both big titties and a little chubby. as am i, now in my 40's
>>
>>734694293
>Fuck, 3/4 of Hollywood was commies
Oh, of course! I was so blind before!
>>
>>734690203
>sad
implies we care
>>
>>734694033
I just gave you proof that Einstein had communist sympathies , how many more books does the guy need to write on the subject?

It proves literally all of my points. There were repeated attempts in history to subvert the US government from Marxists in the 40's and 50's, and an entire list of regicides , bombings, and assassinations carried out by anarchists.

What more evidence can I provide to you?
>>
>>734694132

I'm asking you to give me the name of one person put in jail for the crime of being a communist.
>>
>>734693835
You might be right. As long as no one confronts us or catches us then its all still speculation from their perspective
>>
>>734694410
>I just gave you proof that Einstein had communist sympathies
No, you didn't...
>>
>>734694381

Apparently.
>>
>>734694313
You literally are just making an ad populum fallacy and ignoring all the evidence I have given to you. Yes, all of those sources point to many people in the US government having been communist spies. How do you not know who Alger Hiss is? Did you drop out of middle school?
>>
>>734694417
>/pol/-lite so up their own ass, they legit think nobody was wrongfully convicted during the Red Scare
You must be from r/the_donald, because not even actual /pol/ is that dumb.
>>
>>734694579
>ignoring the evidence
You are just far more gullible and convicing than I am, apparently. Where you think what you provide constitutes sweeping evidence for extraordinary claims you make.

you just aren't that smart.
>>
>>734694462
Yes i did. He wrote a book called "Why Socialism" which advocates for, you guessed it, socialism.

He only ever criticized Marxist Leninist and authoritarian communists, because he was a libertarian Marxist / socialist.
>>
POST MORE COUSIN FUCKING.
FUCK YOUR COMMIE STORY TELLING.
COUSIN FUCKING ONLY, FAGGOTS

I AINT GONNA READ NO FUCKING ARTICLES ABOUT COMMIES.

WANT COUSING FUCKING AND SUCKING STORIES!!!!!!!
>>
dear that guy, FINISH YOUR FUCKING STORY
>>
>>734694739
Right, nobody is arguing that...that doesn't make him a communist you dumb faggot.
>>
>>734694462
>>734694739
You fags are a bunch of losers. Kys'
>>
>>734693936
>still not citing directly
>>
>>734682518
normal? no. does it matter? no. you're a lying faggot.
>>
>>734694608

I don't know what you mean, but if you're suggesting I like Trump, you're a fucktard, I think he is the worst thing to happen to the Republican party, he is a liberal who decided to run on a populist platform and a bunch of fucktarded morons voted for him in the primaries and the Right was stuck with him, or allowing a felon to be president. So, you're a moron.
>>
>>734682518
Yes it's perfectly normal to lie on /b/
>>
>>734694714
Wow. So if people admit to being communists in trial 100% after strong evidence of them being proven communists , that isn't good enough for you?

There is no reasoning with you beyond what you a priori believe is true. You probably don't even know what a priori means lol

Ethel and Julius Rosenberg admitted to being communists spies who leaked our nuclear secrets to the Russians. Alger hiss committed perjury ans was convicted so people wouldn't find out he wasnt a communist in 1948. Openheimer was a member of the Communist party in the 30's, and Arthur Miller admitted to being a communist and sympathizer.

I linked you to sources where all of them admitted this. Holy fuck you are retarded.
>>
My cousin and I were watching porn on her phone. Says she doesnt like the whote stuff that comes out of the mans penis. Jokinly say that she'll love mine. Raises one eyebrow and procceds to tug on my crotch. Gives me a bj and I cum on her face
>>
>>734695069
>Hillary Clinton is a felon
Still waiting on that proof.
>>
Don't know why everyone is defending Einstein so much. I'm pretty sure he stole his famous first papers from other scientists/scholars while working at the patent office and took full credit for them
>>
>>734694094
We've watched porn together before. She like to watch gay porn, which is kind of Meh to me. But if it gets her going I'll watch it.

Should I suggest we some porn? She doesn't drink.
>>
>>734694834
Libertarian Marxism is a form of communism, and socialism is a form of communism as well...

Bernie Sanders' democratic socialism isn't socialism either , demsoc is s mix of capitalism and communism. Einstein advocates for and was commonly associated with Marxism.
>>
>>734695147
>If I beat someone up within an inch of their life and make them confess to being communists, how is that not proof that they are communists? Don't you know that is bad and I should arrest them for it?
Actual brainwashing, scapegoating and general dumb faggotry. You are delusional to support kangaroo courts.
>>
>>734695147
>sometimes there are communist spies
>that means I should witch hunt everyone I suspect of being communist spies
>I hope this makes me popular enough for securing my seat.
>>
>>734682518
Dude you have a disease and should be killed.
>>
>>734695208
Don't mind me.
I'm just innocently smashing phones with a hammer and having Seth Rich killed.
>>
>>734695000

Did you miss this? Do you want to read the fucking court transcripts?

>>734693449
>>
>>734688301
oh great another normie faggot new to /b/
>>
>>734693784
I'd love a behemoth like that swallowing my children, then shitting them out without a care.
>>
>>734695427
Oh, we just making accusations without proof again? I'm sure you have evidence beside fee fees to justify it, amirite?
>>
>>734691673
video?
>inb4 fbi
>>
>>734695474
Yeah, great. How dumb are you to not understand that none of this supports your earlier claims?
>>
you people are unbeleivavably bad at having an incest thread, all you autismos fuck off with your politics
>>
>>734695622
So no, you're not going to read them. Well ok then that's fine, keep posting
>>
>>734695372
>I should witch hunt people for being suspected of being communist spies

Yes. Yes it does mean that when the US is obviously so infiltrated by communist spies. Every other year someone seemed to come other as a spy and many of the people who were questioned never faced any harsh punishment except being jailed for a few days. Many of them went back to being hired by the government if nothing was found out about them. As it turns out though, McCarthy was right about there being communist spies in the government and if you had the attention span to watch a 1hr 30min interview with the former KGB member who ADMITS to the USSR infiltrating the US government you would've realized that sometimes popular history isn't always correct history.

https://youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4
>>
>>734695768
Holy shit, you know what this is like? This is like what actual weaponized autism looks like, nobody was saying that there ARE NEVER communist spies, but you take that logic, and run to the fucking hills with it and then make ridiculous as fucking shit claims.
>>
File: tomatobill.png (266KB, 480x458px) Image search: [Google]
tomatobill.png
266KB, 480x458px
>>734695647
i hav good incest
>>
>>734695622
Is just cognitive dissonance at this point. It's Plato's allegory of the cave desu
>>
>>734695208

LOL yes, I'm sure you are.
Of course, Comey gave a fucking lecture of all the proof of her felonious behaviour, but because of the meeting on the tarmac, it isn't 'enough' to prosecute. Despite it being enough to prosecute others for the same and even lesser offenses.

Fuck off, Hillary.
>>
>>734695854
>Yes it does mean that when the US is obviously so infiltrated by communist spies
Except they weren't really...that's the point you child. Please tell me how old you are? 15?

This video again...you have to be baiting me now, right? We've seen it, we all know. I'm not new to /pol/ faggot. Go back.
>>
>>734695879
Yep, well done. Give yourself a pat on the back for your amazing reading comprehension. Everyone gets a participation medal. Wew
>>
>>734695956
So no? You don't have anything? Funny how you dismiss Russian hacks for the same shit, yet Hillary is the antichrist responsible for scores of deaths based on your "hunch".
>>
>>734695528
You're trolling at this point. The writing is on the wall. Maybe you don't like Trump, neither do I. But look at all of Clinton's friends and mentors - she's a bad bad person. She had that man killed for leaking DNC emails and we both know it, even if your fighting it.
>>
>>734696114
>The writing is on the wall.
Which is fee feels? Got it. No evidence. I don't like Hillary, but I like facts.

Present them or kill yourself.
>>
>>734695879
How many more communists spies need to be revealed in the 40's and 50's before someone starts to try cracking down on communist spies in the government? Ever heard the phrase "where there is one ,there are many"? Never had the bug Guy come over and give you a diagnosis on the infestation in your house just by seeing a few carpenter ants? The nature of spies is to be secretive, so if you have tons of people who turn out to have communist spies l, there are probably many more because who knows?

Imagine if all those people had national socialist ties and sympathies, who wrote positive things about fascism instead? Would you be concerned?
>>
>>734696114
>She had that man killed for leaking DNC emails and we both know it
Prove it then.
>>
>>734696282
>How many more communists spies need to be revealed in the 40's and 50's before someone starts to try cracking down on communist spies in the government?
I'd like evidence for more than like, 3? Otherwise, it will remain a boogeyman. And you will remain gullible.
>>
>>734682518
https://discord.
------------------
gg/dbet8PV
>>
>>734695264
when she watches gay porn, gently subtly spoon her. roll your eyes, and say: those guys dont know what they are missing. they probly couldnt handle a woman like you" or some corny shit.

if she ever sits on coach while watching tv with you, and put feet on you or very near you, very gently and subtly give soft foot massage. dont say sperg shit like ' i am an awesome masseuse" or whatever. just casually, almost not noticing, just lazily. she might get the idea, and say: "no, its my neck (or back) that hurts" if you massage just do gentle long strokes, dont do fist pound massage preteneding you are massage therapist. just an excuse to caress her without grabbing her pussy or tits.

then find more reasons to hang out together.

always play it cool, not retarded or creepy, she has to realize how cute and sexy you are, not what an asshole you are or whatever.

walk to the store with her, or local thai restaurant lunch special. laff and tell jokes together. get her to admire you, becuase you are the coolest guy she knows...

just work it over time, in such a way that she looks forward to hanging out with you
>>
>>734682518
>My aunt has been giving me handjobs since
>I was 18 (36 now) it started as a "birthday surprise"
>When I turned 19 she offered to do it again
>after that its pretty much any time that we
>see each other.
>She has gotten close enough to my dick
>with her mouth that I can feel her breath on
>my cock but has never put it in her mouth.
>Is it wrong? I don't know but its been so long
>now that does it really matter?
>This equates to about four to six handjobs
>per month.
>She usually lets the cum get all over her hands
>then rubs it in but has on occasion cleaned
>her hands off with her mouth.
>Even to this day every time she grabs my cock
>is better sex than what people would call "normal"
>sex.
>opinions?
>>
>>734695980
You just fucking said that there WERE communists spies in the US government , and now you're saying

>There weren't really.

Well which one is it? How many more people need to defect from the KGB to tell your ass and how many more spies need to be discovered in the US government for then to start being concerned?
>>
>>734696282
>Ever heard the phrase "where there is one ,there are many"?
Yeah, it's a propagandist phrase...for slippery slopes.
>>
>>734696078

"Russian hacks."

There were no "russian hacks" of the election There *may* have been some hacks of Hillary's servers and Podestas emails, maybe done by Russians, maybe by someone else, with todays software (thank you, NSA) it is impossible to tell.... But this is not a hack of the election. If these things occurred, it released embarrassing information about Hillary and her campaign, and the fucked up shit the DNC did to Bernie. So, no shitty behavior by Hillary, nothing to report, irregardless of method. See how it works? You fucking leftists get so caught up in how the leak may or may not have occurred, you want us to ignore the info that actually leaked - which shows your bitch to be a criminal cunt who should be locked up for the next 50 years. And no 'hunch' needed, mate, Comey lined the whole thing out before he gave her her get out of jail free pass.
>>
File: 1494648674764.jpg (149KB, 890x850px) Image search: [Google]
1494648674764.jpg
149KB, 890x850px
>>734682518
>>
>>734696432
She lives two states over. 8 hour drive. Can't hang out all the time.
>>
>>734696488
I'm saying of course there were some. It wasn't some end of civilization, communist takeover that McCarthy imagined. You are retarded if you believed that. Innocent Americans were in fact targeted, nobody disputes this.
>>
>>734691056
welcome to the /b/ board where we can go from talking about the most FUCKED up stuff to red scare communism
>>
>>734696493
Pretty sure it came from pest infestations since usually there tends to be a nest nearby with mice/ants/rats/termites/etc but yeah whatever we can make shit up too
>>
>>734696351
Bitch I've provided 5 already, if you discover even 1 spy then it's necessary to overhaul the system

>Oh it's just 1 virus on my computer like w/e Pham

There were maybe a few hundred people at most who were questioned about something pretty fucking vital to the cold war.
Thread posts: 217
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.