[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last time i asked I got 404'd almost instantly What non-prescription

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: pills.jpg (21KB, 673x448px) Image search: [Google]
pills.jpg
21KB, 673x448px
Last time i asked I got 404'd almost instantly

What non-prescription drug can I buy at a drug store that will kill me if I take enough of it? And how much do I need to take to be absolutely sure it would kill me?
>>
>>734659795
My older brother is a paramedic. Don't try to OD 80% of them end up with liver damage. Not dead.
>>
>>734659795
9mm rounds can be sold over the counter. But you'll need to find a delivery system for them.
>>
>>734660167
Bingo
>>
>>734659795
Nothing, literally
>>
benzedrex inhalers
buy 10 of them
buy stacker 2 pills
empty the stacker 2 pills
open all the inhalers and cut the cotton and put them in the capsules

you'll definitely have a hypertensive emergency and die in your room

can i have your stuff?
>>
>>734659795
Chase a large bottle of aspirin with a bottle of vodka. Despite the combo there is pain involved.
>>
>>734660167
guns are too hard to come by here. or at least for me. But really I just dont want there to be a mess, so that when im found its not too traumatizing
>>
>>734660045
Precisely what Im trying to avoid
>>
>>734660987
If your going to use a gun and your serious about it just call emergency services right before you do it. That way they can be first on scene to find you, they are used to seeing that and it not bother then trust me. Cousin is an emt and completely jaded to pain and suffering.
>>
Don't kill yourself. You'll have plenty of time to not exist, after you've lived out your life. And if you kill yourself, you won't know what you missed.
>>
Why is it that you feel a need to do this?
>>
>>734659795
A couple bottles of aspirin and a good amount of booze will do the trick.
>>
The whole world is pointless
The earth is going to go all global warming
The sun is going to explode
Why kys? Nothing matters
>>
File: growing_foxglove_l.jpg (13KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
growing_foxglove_l.jpg
13KB, 300x450px
>>734659795
You do realize there are some pretty common lethal plants, right? Pic related. Eat a few flower petals, take a sleeping pill, die of heart attack in your sleep. Good luck, OP. If you go through with it, may your next life be better than the one driving you to this. Taking your fate into your own hands is honorable, just manage all of your affairs before you go.
>>
>>734661910
Also, please don't use a firearm. You'd be surprised what you'd survive, and if you succeed, the fuckheads trying to take away firearms rights get one more number on thier bloated false statistics.
>>
>>734660533

Nope, terrible way to go and not reliable.

OD of heroin would be much better.
>>
>>734661686
>>734661445
I'm not here to argue about whether I should or shouldn't. I'm not entirely sure if I'm gonna go through with it yet.
But to answer your questions, I just hate it here, I hate the shit that people have purposely put me through, and I hate that I don't have the mental ability to cope through it. It's not that I'm planning on it out of spite or anything, I just figured, if that's how life is like and that's how I feel about it, then I don't want to be a part of it.
>>
>>734660944

Nope, you're thinking acetaminophen, but that's a bad idea. IF it works, it's a slow, 2 week death that painful. Hepatic failure sucks.
>>
>>734662114
Will not use a firearm for sure. Besides I'm not in the US, my country already has a no gun to civilians policy.
>>
>>734659795
I've got a link but of course 4cunt thinks I'm simply spamming.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.